Are you trying to find the best digital marketing tools for small businesses? Then, you’re in the right place.
If you’re looking to grow your business, then having a good online marketing plan is a must. As it provides the business with the vision and also guides you to a better future for your products and business. And choosing the right digital marketing tools will make it a lot easier.
But as we all know, sometimes it can be overwhelming to select the right digital marketing tools for small businesses. Therefore we’ve picked a number of the top digital marketing tools for you.
What is Digital Marketing? – Overview
Digital marketing is the way of promoting your brands and products through digital websites, social media, and other online platforms. It contains many online marketing strategies like SEO, content marketing, email marketing, etc. which help you to connect with potential customers.
To make it more clear, we can compare it with traditional marketing. In the past, you would need to use physical hoarding boards to promote something. Or have your advertisements printed in the newspapers and magazines.
But, there’s now a more powerful way of marketing. That’s using the internet. It includes creating a website and publishing some content. Or it can be posting something on your social account. Or creating a YouTube video.
All these options can reach a large audience. And, with more people turning to the web for suggestions, digital marketing has become important for small businesses. We’ll discuss it in detail below.
Why is Digital Marketing Important Nowadays?
Here we have mentioned some reasons why digital marketing is so important. They’re as follows:
- Increasing use of the Internet in making purchase decisions: The Internet has just created a new standard for how customers connect with brands and with others. It has just provided more choice, more influence, and more power to the customers.
- The greater growth opportunities for small businesses: It has also paved the way for small-scale businesses. They can easily reach a broader audience on a smaller advertising budget. Hence, they have the power to hold a top-ranking position in their industry.
- Easy to measure your marketing results: The excellent thing about digital marketing is that you can easily track and monitor your campaigns. For instance, if you’re running a social media campaign for your business, then you can easily see the results in the shape of metrics like impressions, clicks, shares, likes, conversions, and more.
- Better Return on Investment (ROI): At last, it gives you the best return on your investment (ROI) too. As once, you invest in these methods and strategies, you’ll guarantee to get more out of them. Since it’s very cost-effective to run such campaigns compared to traditional methods.
With that said, now let’s go ahead and explore the best digital marketing tools for small businesses in 2024.
Best Digital Marketing Tools for Small Businesses
To give you a clear idea and to get you where you would like to be, we’ve divided them into five separate categories:
|A) Search Engine Optimization Tools
|B) Email Marketing Tools
|C) Social Marketing Tools
|D) Content Marketing Tools
|E) Affiliate Marketing Tools
Let’s explore the best digital marketing tools for small businesses in 2024.
A) Search Engine Optimization Tools
The first category of digital marketing tools for small businesses is SEO tools.
SEO or search engine optimization is one of the most popular and effective forms of digital marketing. It’s the technique of optimizing your site and content for a better position in search engine result pages. When you rank on the higher positions of search results, you’ll get more audience and it’ll help grow your sales.
Here, we’ll provide you with a list of the most popular SEO tools for your digital marketing strategies.
1. Rank Math
Rank Math SEO is a powerful WordPress plugin designed to optimize websites for search engines. It has features like advanced on-page SEO analysis, XML sitemaps, and rich snippets integration. Providing a comprehensive toolkit for enhancing website visibility and performance.
Moreover, it offers Content AI features. With this feature, you can write SEO articles with just a single click. Also, you’ll have 40+ AI tools for every requirement, including blog post ideas, blog post outlines, analogies, etc.
- Comes with a built-in advanced SEO analytics module.
- You’ll have Google’s URL Inspection API data directly to your WordPress site.
- Google Analytics 4 integration to see all your website metrics with meaningful insights.
- Easily keep track of your website’s rankings over the last few weeks or months.
- ability to know all the ranking keywords for each post.
- you can build custom schemas and add multiple schemas to a single post with just a few clicks.
Rank math comes with both free and premium versions. The free version is easy to download from your WordPress dashboard or get it from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
Meanwhile, the premium version is available to buy from its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Pro Plan: Costs $5.75 per month and supports unlimited personal websites, tracks 500 keywords, and more.
- Business Plan: Costs $19.08 per month with support for 100 client websites, track 10,000 keywords, and more.
- Agency Plan: Costs $45.75 per month and supports 500 client websites, tracks 50,000 keywords, and more.
2. Yoast SEO
Another on our list is Yoast SEO an alternative to Rank Math SEO plugin, and only one of them can be installed at one time. It’s a widely used tool actively installed on over 5 million WordPress sites online.
Yoast SEO plugin provides everything that you need for managing your SEO. For example, it lets you optimize every page or post on the site. You can edit the title, meta description, and URL slug for your target keyword.
It also helps you to automatically generate XML sitemaps for all your website content for better site ranking.
- Automatically creates title and meta description templates for your website content.
- Provides full control over site breadcrumbs to help users know where they are.
- Helps you to optimize your AMP pages.
- Its in-depth Schema.org integration will increase your chance of getting better results.
- In the premium version, the Redirect Manager helps to prevent the “404: page not found” error.
- Also, provides great customer support.
This is also a freemium plugin, available to download the free version from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
And for the premium version, it’s available on its official website which costs $99 per year.
Semrush is an essential tool for marketing that allows you to analyze your own or your competitor’s website from an SEO perspective. It gives you a complete set of tools for climbing up the search engine ladder.
Likewise, it’s also known for being an all-in-one marketing toolkit. Because it gives access to SEO, advertising, and content tools for keeping you at the highest of the search results. Also, you can conduct PPC campaigns as well as keyword results for ranking better on SERP.
- Provides overall information on competitor’s Adwords, Product Listing Ads (PLA), and video advertising campaigns.
- Do a deep and comprehensive organic competitor and keyword analysis in different languages.
- Also, does technical website audits and helps you build backlinks.
- Gives you an idea for improving SEO performance for your web pages based on your SEO tactics and your competitors.
You can use the free version of Semrush, however, it comes with some limitations. So, it’s better if you get the premium version for advanced features. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Pro Plan: Costs $129.95 per month allows 5 projects, 500 keywords to track, 10,000 results per report, and more.
- Guru Plan: Costs $249.95 per month and allows 15 projects, 1,500 keywords to track, 30,000 results per report, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $499.95 per month and allows 40 projects, 5,000 keywords to track, 50,000 results per report, and more.
Ahrefs is another powerful SEO and digital marketing tool for small businesses. It helps you understand what your competitors are doing to rank higher, and what can you do to beat them. Also, it’s the best alternative to SEMrush as it offers many similar tools and features.
With Ahrefs, brands can have access to the exact keywords that their competitors rank for and how much traffic they get by each keyword. Similarly, you can also perform a backlink analysis that helps you to examine which websites are linking to multiple competitors.
- You can create an SEO strategy by analyzing your competitors and doing keyword research.
- Backlink Research and Content Research help you to increase your domain authority.
- Using rank tracking and web monitoring can help you visualize your overall progress.
- It helps you build backlinks and relationships.
It’s a premium SEO tool that comes with 4 pricing plans from its official website.
- Lite Plan: Costs $99 per month and comes with an SEO dashboard, site explorer, keyword explorer, and more.
- Standard Plan: Costs $199 per month and comes with everything from the lite plan, plus site structure, broken backlinks, outgoing links, and more.
- Advanced Plan: Costs $399 per month including everything from the standard plan, HTTP authentication, Looker Studio, Web Explorer, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: Costs $999 per month and includes everything from the advanced plan, with pay by invoice, access management, audit log, and so on.
SpyFu is a popular keyword research tool for marketing that provides you with comprehensive insights about the most profitable keywords of your competitor’s website. You’ll get all the content and backlinks that help them outrank you and based on that you can plan your strategy.
To get started with it, you even don’t need to log in to use it as you can try it out for free. But, if you wish to check out more websites, then you’ll get to create an account and use it. after that, you only need to type the URL of the website, and it’ll show you the results immediately.
Similarly, it breaks down the data even further for paid keywords and provides you a peek into keywords purchased by other top competitors.
- Gives you full access to every keyword used by your competitors and every ad test they have run on Google.
- Suggest you exact content and backlinks that would generate the most traffic for your competitors.
- Also, helps you to search for PPC competitors or target the influencers of your industry.
- Displays bar graph images for the organic and paid competition based on shared keywords.
- In-depth domain analysis helps you to search for all domains and see wherever they have shown up on Google.
You’ll have access to certain features like checking how the site works and what kind of results you get from SpyFu for free.
But there is no free trial if you’re looking for the premium features. It comes with 2 pricing plans:
- Basic Plan: Costs $39 per month and comes with 10K row search results, 10K row data export, 100 domain overview PDFs, and more.
- Professional Plan: Costs $79 per month with unlimited search results, unlimited data export, 10+ years of historical data, 500 sales leads, and more.
Moz is one of the best SEO marketing tools that help you analyze and improve your search engine rankings. You can analyze pages on your site based on the keywords you’re focusing on.
It’s very user-friendly because it provides the keyword’s monthly volume, organic CTR, priority, and difficulty in both numeric and visual representations. Likewise, it also gives you many suggestions and compares the keywords that the website ranks. This way you’ll get better keyword opportunities.
Also, offers access to ranking over time across Google, Yahoo!, and Bing to see which efforts are making a greater impact on your website.
- Checks keyword performance across all major search engines to assess traffic those keywords have generated.
- Get Link Analysis helps you get insight into the link-building strategy used by your competitors.
- There’s a Keyword Explorer feature that helps you find out and suggest the best keywords to target.
- Also, MozBar gives you live page metrics as you browse on Chrome or Firefox.
- You can use it to measure the click-through rates on the SERP with Difficulty and Organic CTR metrics.
You can get MozBar for both free and premium versions. The free version is a Chrome Extension that helps to get link metrics for pages and domains as you search. also displays Domain Authority, Page Authority, and a number of backlinks for sites.
For more advanced features, you need to get its premium version from its official website which comes with 4 pricing plans.
- Standard Plan: Costs $99 per month and comes with 3 campaigns, 300 keyword rankings, 100,000 pages crawled per week, etc.
- Medium Plan: Costs $179 per month with 10 campaigns, 1,500 keyword rankings, 500,000 pages crawled per week, etc.
- Large Plan: Costs $299 per month with 25 campaigns, 3,000 keywords ranking, 1,250,000 pages crawled per week, and more.
- Premium Plan: Costs $599 with 50 campaigns, 4,500 keywords ranking, 2,000,000 pages crawled per week, and so on.
Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics tool that provides you with reports on your website or app traffic and their interaction with your website. It’s a free website tracking tool by Google. No doubt, it’s one of the best digital marketing tools for finding insights into how users find and use your website.
For example, let’s say you own a web store, and now, you would like to understand what percentage of users visit your website. Then with the help of Google Analytics, you’ll find out precisely the number of visitors to your store. And find where they’re coming from, which device they’re using, and more.
Hence, it’s a handy tool for all marketers as it’s free to use and has simple usability and interface. If you’re a WordPress user, then you can simply add it to your site with a Google Analytics integration plugin and start tracking.
- Provides reports on traffic sources, behavior, and conversion.
- Helps you to understand the behavior of visitor groups.
- Provides you with lots of information about your visitors like their age, gender, interests, locations, and devices.
- Suggest which type of content you must create or product to list on your website.
- Also, keep track of whether your marketing efforts are working or not.
Google Analytics is completely free to use.
Whitespark is a popular local SEO tool that helps you to get more local customers from Google. At the same time, it makes your local search fast, accurate, and easy to manage. It’s based in Alberta, Canada, and was founded in 2005.
Its main agenda is to create and improve local citations. And it’s widely popular among multi-location businesses, agencies, and enterprises. Similarly, it reviews your business information then it’ll check for any duplicate citation. If any duplication is found, then it warns the users and recommends the way to correct them if needed.
- Its Review Checker features help you see your business reviews and ratings across the web.
- Also, there’s Google Review Link Generator feature helps to send customers directly to the Rate and Review section of Google listing and get more reviews.
- Allow you to monitor your local and organic search performance.
- Using Reputation Builder, you can make it easier for your customers to review your business on popular platforms.
- Also, captures all the negative feedback before it becomes an online review.
Whitespark is free and you can get the Review Checker and Google Review Link Generator for free. All you need to do is create an account on Whitespark.
However, if you want to use its other Local SEO software, you need to buy its premium plan as per the tool you wish to use. For instance, if you want to use Lock Rank Tracker, its initial cost is $20, Local Citation Finder’s initial cost is $33, and so on.
B) Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing is another very effective and popular online marketing strategy. It means promoting your business via emails, mostly by sending automatic mass emails.
Among all forms of Internet marketing, emails are the oldest. Yet, they’re very popular even to this day. The main reason behind it is people’s trust in email technology. In other words, emails are taken as professional. And, most people have an email account and an email app on their phone.
That’s enough to conclude how email marketing is useful. Here, we’ll share some of the best email marketing tools you can use for digital marketing.
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing and automation tools that lets you create personalized email campaigns. It’s popular among marketers as it manages your subscribers, and also sends and checks emails to a list of email subscribers.
Besides that, it helps you with getting to know your audience and see who you should be talking to. Also provides analytics on visitor demographics, clicks, and conversions.
Hence, if you’re new to digital marketing or email in general, then MailChimp can be a great starting point. Also, this tool is free to include up to 1,000 email sends, with 1 user and 1 audience.
- Its Dynamic content feature helps to create one email layout and dynamically personalize the content for different audience segments.
- You can use it to create emails, landing pages, postcards, and more to effectively interact with your potential audience.
- Well integrates with all major eCommerce tools like Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Also, provides a marketing calendar to stay organized and gives one clear view of all your campaigns.
Mailchimp comes in both free and premium versions. You can sign up for a free version from its official website. And get access to re-built email templates, 300+ integrations, and more.
However, there are limitations to using the free version. So to get full access, you need to buy its premium version. It’s available with 3 pricing plans from its official website.
- Essentials Plan: Costs $13 per month and comes with 5,000 monthly email sends, 3 users, 3 audiences, and more.
- Standard Plan: Costs $20 per month and comes with 6,000 monthly email sends, 5 users, 5 audiences, and so on.
- Premium Plan: Costs $350 per month and comes with 150,000 monthly email sends, unlimited users, unlimited audience, and more.
10. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is yet another popular email marketing software that helps you create professional email marketing campaigns. It offers plenty of awesome features that can help you boost your marketing campaigns and make them successful.
Similarly, it provides you with tons of customizable and mobile-optimized email templates. Also, its powerful drag-and-drop editor makes it easier for customization and also well-integrated with other platforms like WordPress, and Shopify.
- Powerful drag-and-drop editor for easy customization and helps to create great-looking emails for every device.
- Its built-in automation helps to increase your sales by keeping your customers engaged and building relationships.
- Also, helps you to collect online donations securely and keeps track of donations on a custom landing page.
- You’ll get over 100 templates to choose from.
- Automatically organize your contacts into lists for easier segmentation.
It’s a premium email marketing tool that comes with 3 pricing plans.
- Lite Plan: Costs $12 per month and comes with 1 GB of storage for a single user.
- Standard Plan: Costs $35 per month and comes with 10 GB storage for 3 users.
- Premium Plan: Costs $80 per month and comes with 25 GB storage for unlimited users.
Besides, all plans come with a 12-day free trial period.
GetResponse is a powerful digital marketing platform that helps you send emails, create pages, and automate your marketing. It’s widely used for sending and tracking email newsletter campaigns at a very cost-effective price.
Likewise, it analyzes ongoing trends and behaviors from your list to trigger specific messages, and then it auto-responses instantly. Also, it helps you create a 100% responsive landing page which ensures higher conversions.
Hence, GetResponse is a really powerful email marketing software that comes with professional email templates and easy design tools. This proves you get more leads, clicks, and sales.
- Responsive drag-and-drop email creator helps you build beautiful emails.
- Provides tons of free and professionally designed email templates to start with.
- Guarantees to provide 99% deliverability.
- Powerful A/B testing support. Also, comes with heat maps and analytics.
- Helps you run multi-channel campaigns.
- Also, integrates with all popular marketing and ad software like Facebook, Shopify, PayPal, Slack, and more.
Get this premium email marketing tool from its official website. However, the pricing is based on what you want to get. Let’s check them below!
- Email Marketing: Costs $15.6 per month, billed annually, and comes with newsletters, AI email generator, Autoresponders, and more.
- Marketing Automation: Costs $48.4 per month, billed annually, and comes with marketing automation, event-based workflows, webinars, advanced segmentation, gets.
- E-commerce Marketing: Costs $97.6 per month, billed annually, and comes with e-commerce integration, quick transactional emails, abandoned cart recovery, and so on.
- GetResponse Max: Costs $999 per month, billed annually, and includes everything from all the above plans.
Besides, you can always give it a try free of charge for 30 days.
MailerLite is another robust email marketing tool that empowers businesses with user-friendly features. From intuitive drag-and-drop builders to advanced automation, it ensures a seamless experience. The platform’s affordability, with insightful analytics, makes it an ideal choice.
Moreover, it’s easy to automate our workflows with MailerLite. You can easily build advanced marketing workflows with the intuitive automation builder. also use triggers to auto-deliver emails or update custom fields.
- Easily set up your automated RSS campaign, also design them using drag & drop editor or use the pre-built templates.
- You can easily create any type of audience for easily sending targeted emails.
- Integrate eCommerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce to create emails based on customer’s buying habits.
- You’ll be able to take care of your email list and campaigns on your desktop or on the app.
- With embedded email surveys, analytics, sales tracking, etc, easily monitor your campaign performance.
This is a premium tool and comes with various pricing plans that depend on whether you want to get the marketing plan or the transactional plan. Here we’ll show the pricing of the marketing plan. This plan offers the free version as well, where you’ll get 1,000 subscribers, 12,000 monthly emails, 1 user, and more.
- Growing Business: Costs $9 per month and $108 billed yearly for up to 500 subscribers, unlimited monthly emails, 3 users, etc.
- Advanced: Costs $18 per month and $216 billed yearly for up to 500 subscribers, unlimited monthly emails, unlimited users, etc.
- Enterprise: For this plan, you need to talk to the MailerLite team. This plan includes 100K subscribers, unlimited monthly emails, unlimited users, and more.
OptinMonster is another best digital marketing tools for small businesses. This tool allows you to convert and monetize your website traffic. Mainly, it’s a lead generation tool that helps to instantly grow your email list, get more leads, and increase your sales with its powerful optimization toolkit.
To use OptinMonster, you need to make an OptinMonster account to access its services. Good for beginners, creating an account is easy and quick. Hence, is a user-friendly marketing tool that doesn’t need any coding knowledge to create and manage email sign-up forms.
- A powerful drag-and-drop builder that allows you to create visually stunning opt-in forms.
- You can choose the perfect pre-made campaign type to display your eye-catching offers to your visitors. Like lightbox popups, floating bars, inline forms.
- Smart Campaign Triggers, help in detecting your visitor’s behavior, and based on that it’ll always display the right campaign to the right person.
- Exit-Intent Technology, helps you recover the disowned visitors into subscribers and customers.
- Geo-location targeting helps increase conversions and sales by showing location-based offers and coupons.
This is a premium email marketing tool that comes with 4 different pricing plans on its official website.
- Basic Plan: Costs $9 per month for use on a single site, 2,500 pageviews, unlimited campaigns, and more.
- Plus Plan: costs $19 per month with use on 2 sites, 10,000 pageviews, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, etc.
- Pro Plan: costs $29 per month with use on 3 sites, 25,000 pageviews, and so on.
- Growth Plan: Costs $49 per month with use on 5 sites, 100,000 pageviews, unlimited campaigns, no subscriber fees, and much more.
C) Content Marketing Tools
Content Marketing is yet another popular form of Internet marketing. As its name suggests, it’s marketing your business and products using content.
Content can be anything in the form of text, graphics, audio, visuals, etc. which solves users’ problems or tells a story about something, like a product.
The most common types of content in use nowadays are blogs, podcasts, videos, and infographics. Here, we present some of the online tools that help in creating and distributing marketing content. Let’s explore.
QuestionDB is a popular digital marketing tool for keyword ideas and creating great content. It gives you better blog topic ideas which will help you grow your blog.
It’s free to use and provides a user-friendly and beginner-friendly interface. To get started with it, you only need to enter a broad keyword then it’ll give you a large list of questions.
Likewise, within the pro version of this tool, you can deep dive into topics and ongoing content ideation. Also, gives you unlimited searches and access to API.
- User-friendly and beginner-friendly.
- Helps to generate better blog topic ideas.
- The free version provides a max of 10 results per search.
- It also mentions top-related keywords in questions.
- It also, allows you to download the results in CSV format.
This tool has both free and premium versions. The free version lets you conduct audience question searches without needing an account, but it’s limited.
So, if you want more advanced features, then, get the premium version. It comes with 2 pricing plans.
- Solo Plan: Costs $15 per month, $150 per year, and offers 100 searches per month, complete results, and more.
- Agency Plan: costs $50 per month, $490 per year, and offers 500 searches per month, complete results, keyword difficulty data, and more.
BuzzSumo is yet another very popular content marketing tool online that helps you discover the top and trending content on the internet. It’s widely used to get content insights to generate ideas, create high-performing content, and also helps to watch your performance.
To get new and popular content, you only need to enter a keyword. Then it’ll provide you with a breakdown of popular trending posts in those categories. Hence, it’s quite easy to use and beginner-friendly.
Besides that, this platform offers you four key components. They’re Discovery, Research, Influencers, and Monitoring. Therefore, it’s not just only used for researching ideas for your content marketing campaigns. But also helps you to connect with top influencers in your industry.
- Helps you identify influencers within a given niche.
- You can analyze how your content is performing across social networks.
- Allows you to track your competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- You get to see what people are saying about your current and emerging products in your category.
- Also, you can use it to save searches, export data, and create alerts.
BuzzSumo is a premium tool that comes with various pricing plans.
- Content Creation: Costs $199 per month for a single user, unlimited searches, and 2 alerts.
- PR & Comms: Costs $299 per month for 5 users, unlimited searches, and 5 alerts.
- Suite: Costs $499 per month for 10 users, unlimited searches, and 10 alerts.
- Enterprise: Costs $999 per month for 30 users, unlimited searches, and 50 alerts.
Headline Analyzer is one of the best content marketing tools for improving your headlines for your content wherever you write them. This will offer you the confidence to write down headlines that drive maximum traffic, shares, and SEO rankings.
To get started with it, you only need to enter the headline of your article, then it’ll analyze your headlines side-by-side. The best part is that it’ll analyze your blog titles 10x faster and suggest to you which type of changes will strengthen your headline score.
Likewise, you can also download its free browser extension to unlock more functionalities. Hence, Headline Analyzer is an excellent digital marketing product that helps you get more done in less time.
- You can score your headlines instantly.
- Its all-new algorithm analyzes your blog titles 10x faster.
- Helps to improve your headlines with data-driven suggestions.
- Compare your headlines with others and then help to outperform your toughest competition.
- Provides access to your past headlines that you’ve previously written. Also, you can reuse past headlines that have performed well.
You can use this tool for free from its official website. You can get headlines for blogs, YouTube, Email, Podcasts, TikTok, Instagram, and Ads.
Sometimes when you’re tapping out a fast email or writing up a long report, you would possibly have faced some grammatical issues. This will look unprofessional and in some cases, you would possibly risk your business.
It’s far more powerful than the default tool that you simply get with Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Also, it gives you real-time writing feedback, which will help you make sure your work is excellent.
Similarly, it also comes with a plagiarism checker which can check if the content is unique or not. Also, it keeps your writing safe and personal.
- Provides sophisticated spelling and grammar checkers.
- Comes with all necessary document editing tools that are necessary for creating web-ready content.
- Also, does multi-word text predictions
- Gives you suggestions for improving unclear sentences.
- Inbuilt plagiarism checker which will help to detect duplicate content in your writings.
- Also provides emoji predictions and search bars.
Grammarly comes with both the free and premium versions. The free version helps with conciseness and tone detection, auto-generates citations of your texts, and generates text with 100 AI prompts.
But with the premium version, you can do much more than just the corrections. It comes with 2 pricing plans.
- Premium Plan: Costs $12 per month, billed annually costs $30. It helps to adjust writing tone, rewrite full sentences, catch accidental plagiarism, and generate text with 1,000 AI prompts.
- Business Plan: Costs $15 per month and $25 billed annually. It helps to centralize billing, style guide, brand tones, knowledge share, analytics dashboard, and much more.
If This Then That (IFTTT) is a popular digital marketing tool that allows you to initiate targeted actions based on the “if-this-then-that” format. It helps you integrate all of your favorite apps and tools in new and stunning ways.
Therefore, you can use it to mix different tools to make your individual “recipes” or sets of instructions. This means that when one activity is triggered then another designated action would occur.
For example, once you make a post on Instagram then automatically it’ll also post to Twitter or you’ll get an email whenever you’re mentioned on Reddit.
- Connect more than one account per service to simplify your automation process and sync them all into a single place.
- Easily create automation with exclusive services, triggers, and actions.
- You can also send leads automatically to your CRM.
- Helps you share your content automatically to a wide range of networks.
- Onboard new clients with a single workflow that helps welcome them to your business and reminds them of upcoming events.
With the free plan of IFTTT, you’ll get to enable a limited number of Applets. You can create them yourself or choose one from the library of published Applets.
But you can do much more than this with the premium version. And it comes with 2 pricing plans.
- IFTTT Pro: Costs $2.92 per month with 20 Applets, fastest applets sped, multi-action applets, increased rate limits, and more.
- IFTTT Pro+: Costs $12.50 per month with unlimited applets, everything in the pro plan, AI services, and much more.
LeadPages is a popular landing page builder for building landing pages for any website. With this tool, you can create a landing page which is the first page on your website that users “land on” after clicking a link.
By creating an attractive landing page, you convert visitors into leads which you can use for your digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
It has become a “go-to” platform for several small businesses as it’s quite easy-to-use and user-friendly. Likewise, it helps you to connect with your potential customers too. Also, it comes with built-in analytics for tracking conversions.
- Powerful and advanced drag-and-drop page builder.
- More than 200 built-in templates to choose from.
- Provides A/B testing support to help you find out which one is performing the best.
- Includes built-in conversion guidance technology which helps you in predicting the conversion rate of your landing page.
- Also, provides 24/7 customer support via phone, email, or chat.
This is a premium tool that comes with 3 pricing plans.
- Standard Plan: Costs $37 per month with 10,000 monthly AI Engine credits, 250+ conversion optimized templates. and more.
- Pro Plan: Costs $74 per month with 30,000 monthly SI Engine credits, 90+ integrations, 3 custom domains, and more.
- Advanced Plan: It’s a custom plan that comes with unlimited monthly AI Engine credits, 50 custom domains, advanced integration, and so much more.
D) Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media is an inevitable part of our lives nowadays. If not everyone, most of us with access to the internet has an account on Facebook, Twitter, or the other social network. And, that’s what makes social media marketing important!
Social media marketing simply means promoting your business, products, and services using social media. It can include simply posting on social media about some products or sharing a blog article link. Or running a paid Facebook advertisement.
Here, we’ll present to you some of the best digital marketing tools for social media marketing.
Buffer is an excellent digital marketing platform for scheduling a timeframe for publishing your content on different social media accounts. It’s popular among businesses and marketing teams for scheduling posts and analyzing performance.
Hence, it’s compatible with all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and so on. Likewise, it’s extremely easy-to-use and intuitive at the same time. As it saves your time by eliminating the need to share to different platforms separately.
- Helps you to schedule posts across various social media networks quickly without having to go from one platform to another.
- Its analytics tool lets you preview how your posts are performing.
- Chrome extension makes it easier to share posts. Also, it auto-fills part of the post.
- Hashtag Planner, helps you to create, save, and organize hashtags for your Instagram posts.
- It comes with a Chrome extension which allows you to schedule the sharing of any page with just a couple of clicks.
Buffers has both the free and premium versions. The free version lets you connect up to 3 channels.
So to get more advanced features, you might want to get the premium version. It comes in 3 different prices.
- Essentials Plan: Costs $6 per month for a single channel., planning & publishing tool, landing page builder, AI assistant, engagement tools, etc.
- Team Plan: Costs $12 per month for a single channel, unlimited team members & clients, draft collaboration tools, etc.
- Agency Plan: Costs $120 per month for 10 channels with everything from team plan, custom access & permissions, etc.
In this chaotic world of social media, Hootsuite is an essential marketing tool that easily manages all your social media in one place. It can handle all your accounts under a single dashboard and you can sign up free of cost.
Besides that it allows you to organize and schedule content, measure your social ROI, run social media ads, etc. Also. lets you filter social conversations through keywords, hashtags, and geo-location.
Hence, Hootsuite is a great tool for scheduling posts and makes it easier to post content to multiple platforms. Although it’s not as intuitively easy to use as Buffer, it can be learned easily with time.
- Helps to manage all your social media accounts and schedule updates for future publishing.
- Using social media monitoring tools you can see what your audience is saying about you online.
- Provides powerful content curation options like tagging, searching, and usage stats.
- Gives you an in-depth breakdown of your analytics and also allows you to interact with your potential customers.
Hootsuite comes win a free version, however you’ll only be able to manage 2 social accounts and schedule up to 5 posts.
Meanwhile, you can get the premium version from its official site with 3 pricing plans.
- Professional Plan: Costs $99 per month for a single user, 10 social accounts, unlimited posts, post scheduling, and access to messages in one inbox.
- Team Plan: Costs $249 per month with 3 users, 20 social accounts, everything in the professional plan, roles & permissions, assigning messages to team members, etc.
- Enterprise Custom Plan: It’s a custom plan where you need to talk to the support team. This plan comes with everything from the team plan and social ads management, social ads analytics & reporting, employee advocacy, etc.
CoSchedule is a powerful digital marketing tool that organizes all your marketing in one place and allows you to access it from any place. Also, provides a powerful marketing calendar to manage many aspects of your marketing.
Besides that, you can manage and collaborate with their team expert for creating your social media posts, content, events, etc. It also helps you optimize your editorial process by eliminating content bottlenecks from idea to promotion.
Hence, CoSchedule is a really handy tool as it takes control of your process and brings your team together. So, you can complete more work and help you deliver projects on time.
- Helps you organize all your projects in one place.
- Provides you with a real-time scheduling calendar.
- The Blog Calendar feature helps to organize your blog and social media.
- Marketing Calendar helps you see, schedule, and share your marketing.
- Marketing Suite helps you coordinate your team, projects, and processes.
CoSchedule offers both free and premium plans. The free plan comes with an AI social Assistant, connects 2 social profiles, up to 15 scheduled social messages, and more.
But with the premium plan, it offers much more, depending on what you want to get.
- Social Calendar Plan: Costs $19 per user per month for up to 3 users, connects 5 social profiles, unlimited social media publishing, 500+ AI project templates, and more.
- Content Calendar Plan: You need to talk to the CoSchedule team, which allows up to 5 users, to connect 10 social profiles and more.
- Marketing Suite Plan: This is also a custom plan that offers custom user limits, sub-calendars, approval workflows, intake request forms, etc.
Animoto is a great way to create stunning marketing videos. It comes with professional tools that help you create high-quality videos, especially for your marketing campaigns. It’s fast and very simple to use.
You can use it to produce videos by mixing different multimedia like photos, videos, clips, and text. Also, you can turn your still photos into stunning and professional videos in just a few minutes. And create videos for any occasion or business like tutorials, product demos, and more.
- You can create unlimited beautiful and powerful videos. Also, it’s free to use.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Comes with tons of beautiful and versatile video templates.
- They have partnered with Getty Images so you get access to over a million stock assets.
- Also, you can create customized videos to fit your brand.
With the free plan of Animoto, you’ll get access to standard quality video 720p, 350+ music tracks, and 12 templates.
Meanwhile, there are 3 pricing plans for the premium version.
- Basic Plan: Costs $8 per month, $98 billed every year. It comes with no Animoto branding, HD 1080p video, unlimited downloads, and more.
- Professional Plan: Costs $15 per month, $180 billed every year. It comes with everything from a basic plan, and adding your logos & colors, 3,000 licensed music tracks, etc.
- Teams Plan: Costs $39 per month, $468 billed every year. It comes with everything from the professional plan, and 3 user seats, 100 million+ premium licensed photos & videos from Getty Images, and more.
Canva is an online graphic designing tool that allows you to create stunning images to share on your social media or publish in your blog articles. This is an essential tool for marketing as you can create awesome logos, infographics, Facebook posts, banners, and more.
The best thing about it is that it’s not complicated or time-consuming. It’s very beginner-friendly and you just need to create a Canva account to get started with it.
Also, it provides you with hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics to go with. And gives you 5GB of cloud storage too.
- Redefine the way you create with Magic Studio, an AI-powered tool.
- You can invite friends and family to design with you or set your whole team up to work together.
- Comes with more than 1M+ professionally-designed templates to choose from.
- Easy to use with responsive drag-and-drop feature and clean user interface.
- You can create all kinds of stunning designs from ad banners to brand logos.
- Also, you can quickly add text to any photo for a quick caption.
Canva’s free version lets you use all the basic tools for your designing process including thousands of templates, and media files from images to graphics & videos. As well as an editor to create anything you need.
However, there are bigger possibilities if you go with the Canva Pro version. It’ll cost you $6.49 per month and $54.99 per year for one person. This plan comes with unlimited access to premium templates and 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, graphics, and more.
E) Best Affiliate Marketing Tools
Affiliate marketing is yet another very popular form of marketing strategy. It’s promoting the products and services of other producers in exchange for some commission money.
Through this process, the producer’s producers get promoted through their direct efforts. On the other hand, affiliate marketers earn money without having to create any product of their own. Hence, it’s a win-win marketing technique for both producers and marketers.
Now, let’s check out some of the useful online tools and plugins for affiliate marketing.
ThirstyAffiliates is a popular WordPress affiliate marketing plugin useful for marketers. It helps you add affiliate links to your WordPress dashboard and organize them into specific categories. With that, you can insert affiliate links into your blog articles easily.
Hence, it’s a perfect online marketing tool for WordPress bloggers and marketers. It helps to convert your visitors into affiliate income without annoying your audience.
- Easily group your affiliate links into hierarchical categories.
- Provides amazing reports with charts and tables full of useful statistics. Also, provide regular admin email reports.
- Smart Uncloaking lets you uncloak links for total compliance with Amazon’s terms of service.
- You can easily import/export and update your affiliate links via CSV.
- Also, provides alternative destinations for international clicks via geo-location targeting.
You can get this tool for free which allows you to add affiliate links and allow you to properly test the plugin before making a purchase. So easily download the free version from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
To get the premium version, it’s available on its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Basic Plan: Costs $249 per year for a single site.
- Plus Plan: Costs $374 per year for 5 sites, CSV import/export, and more.
- Advanced Plan: Costs $499 per year for 10 sites, geographic redirects, and more.
AAWP (Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin) is another affiliate marketing tool that lets you sell products on Amazon. It helps you add Amazon products with affiliate links on your WordPress blog and earn commissions.
Not to mention, it provides you with up-to-date information you need for your product review like prices, discounts, etc. Also, automatically stores your product information locally to reduce the number of API requests.
Although AAWP is an awesome marketing plugin for WordPress still it’s a struggle for a newbie to stay on the right side of it.
- Product information will be stored locally to reduce the number of API requests.
- It comes along with a variety of well-crafted templates: Horizontal or vertical boxes, lists, and tables.
- Automatically creates affiliate links for you, including your tracking ID.
- Place customizable text links inside your running text by making use of our shortcodes.
- You can create automated bestseller lists and set the number of products individually.
This premium tool comes with 4 pricing plans from its official website.
- Personal Plan: Costs €49 per year for a single site.
- Plus Plan: Costs €129 per year for 3 sites.
- Pro Plan: Costs €249 per year for 10 sites.
- Ultimate Plan: Costs €399 per year for 25 sites.
Next, on our list of best digital marketing tools for small businesses is ClickBank. It’s by far the leading global retailer and affiliate marketplace. It’s a good place to look if you’re looking to sell a product with a reliable payout history.
Likewise, it helps you find a larger network of people and organizations who are willing to partner with you. You can get here everything from beauty products to fitness products.
Hence, it’s a perfect marketing platform if you’re looking to start a side business for supplemental income. Also, good for those who are new to the concept of selling products online.
- Offers products with a subscription option which means you’ll continue earning money long after their original sale.
- Built-in analytics tools help you know which offers are converting best for you.
- They always pay you on time and also help you to resolve any issues quickly and professionally.
- Also, helps you create customized order forms for generating higher conversions.
ClickBank is a free tool that offers you an industry-leading affiliate marketplace.
F) Lead Generation Tools
Lead Generation is another form of digital marketing. It’s the process of attracting and converting potential customers. It involves strategies like content marketing, email outreach, and social media engagement. Effective techniques help businesses grow and thrive.
In this digital age, websites, social media, and online advertising play crucial roles in lead generation. By creating valuable content and engaging with the audience, businesses can capture potential customers’ interest and nurture them into loyal clients.
So, let’s take a look at some of the best lead-generation tools!
HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing and sales platform. Offering a suite of tools, it simplifies tasks like content creation, lead nurturing, and analytics. The platform enables businesses to attract, engage, and delight customers through its comprehensive features.
Also, it comes with marketing automation software. This feature will help you get high-quality leads, save time and resources, and measure and optimize your marketing investments.
- Find out how companies like yours seamlessly attract qualified leads, convert them into customers, and drive revenue.
- Manage campaigns and nurture leads with marketing automation.
- Find out how sales teams are forming stronger connections, booking more appointments, and building pipelines in less time and with much less pain.
- Helps you sync your apps, cleans and curates customer data, and automates processes.
- You’ll have B2B commerce software designed to help you streamline your opportunity-to-revenue process so you get paid faster, increase revenue, and save time.
You can use HubSpot’s free CRM tool for free with up to 1,000,000 contacts and no limits to customer data.
It also comes with the premium version, which offers tons of advanced features.
- Professional Plan: Costs $800 per month and $9,600 per year with 2,000 marketing contacts.
- Enterprise Plan: Costs $3,600 per month and $43,200 per year with 10,000 marketing contacts.
ZoomInfo is a comprehensive marketing solution that empowers businesses with accurate and up-to-date data for targeted campaigns. With a focus on providing actionable insights, it enables users to enhance lead generation and customer engagement strategies effectively.
Moreover, it offers a suite of marketing tools, including contact database management, intent signals, and robust analytics. This integrated approach equips marketers with the necessary resources to optimize their outreach. Fostering more informed and successful marketing endeavors.
- Provide you with 104M+ accurate company profiles, 600M+ Contact profiles, and more than 4.9K+ company attributes.
- Make use of the most accurate IP to company graph in the world, analyzing over 6B+ IP addresses, to build campaigns that convert.
- You can engage, nurture, and convert site visitors based on real-time insights and on-page behavior.
- Easily streamline meeting schedules, and find and select available time slots in minutes, saving you valuable time.
- Integrate & automate your GTM activities based on your target market’s buying signals.
There are many premium pricing plans of ZoomInfo based on what you choose. There are 3 options, SalesOS, MarketingOS, and TalentOS. So to get the pricing plans, you need to fill in the form and they’ll send you an email of the pricing options.
30. Leads API
Leads API revolutionizes the process of extracting company emails. With its user-friendly interface, this tool enables seamless integration to boost lead generation efforts. By tapping into the Leads API, you can harness a powerful resource for acquiring valuable contact information.
Moreover, you can stop worrying about non-working emails. And, get the latest and validated company emails from trusted sources. Also, lead data includes work positions, emails, names, and other important attributes for your marketing outreach.
- Extracts emails from more than 1000 pages where your target company is found online.
- Provides you emails from just a web link without having to code anything.
- You can also export the response as JSON or CSV.
- It also offers up to 10,000 credits and 20 API accuracy.
It offers the free version but comes with some limitations like no API accuracy.
You can get its premium version with 3 pricing plans from its official website.
- Starter Plan: Costs $29 per month with 2000 credits and 5 API accuracy.
- Advanced Plan: Costs $49 per month with 5000 credits, 10 APi accuracy, and extended lookups.
- Premium Plan: Costs $99 per month with 10,000 credits, 20 API accuracy, extended lookups, and premium support.
AeroLeads is a powerful lead generation platform that empowers you with essential tools to enhance sales prospects. It also provides seamless access to valuable contact information, helping you with outreach efforts and building meaningful connections with potential clients.
Additionally, this tool boasts a comprehensive suite of features, including email finder, phone number extractor, and a lead management system. AeroLeads equips users with the tools needed to navigate the competitive landscape of customer acquisition.
- You can search the email database of 750M+ prospects using filters of your choice.
- Easily convert your LinkedIn prospects into leads using the Chrome extension.
- Also, add 2500 LinkedIn or Sales Navigator prospects with a single click.
- Allows you to add over 100k relevant emails with a single click.
AeroLeads is a premium tool that comes with 4 pricing plans.
- Take Off Plan: Costs $19 per month with unlimited search, unlimited users, export all your data, and more.
- Climb Plan: Costs $49 per month with everything from the take off plan, and dedicated account manager, 2400 personal phone numbers guaranteed, etc.
- Cruise Plan: Costs $79 per month with everything from the climb plan, 4800 personal phone numbers guaranteed, 120,000 email verifications, and more.
- Enterprise Plan: Costs $199 per month with everything from the cruise plan, 9800 per phone number, 240,000 email verification, 240,000 credits, and so on.
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best digital marketing tools for small businesses we have mentioned in this article which we have been using by ourselves too.
If you’ve any further queries about the best digital marketing tools for small businesses, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you haven’t created a website for business, then it’s already late, almost! Act now! Here’s our step-by-step guide to creating a website.