Are you looking for the best nature WordPress themes for creating natural websites? If yes, then here we go.
Creating a natural website from the ground up can be quite hectic. Even more, as the world is way too competitive. So, making your natural website stand out from the rest requires a heap of effort.
Nevertheless, you can completely rely on WordPress and its themes to make your job easier. Further, helping you share your information and collected details about nature in the most fascinating and hassle-free way.
Yet, choosing one out of tons of themes can equally be tiring. So, we’ve come up with a handpicked list of the best nature WordPress themes to make things easier for you.
Let’s get rolling!
Things to Look for While Choosing a Nature WordPress Theme
Before you get your hands down on your favorite nature WordPress theme, there are a few things to look for. Such as;
- Theme Design: Pick a theme with an alluring nature design layout. This makes your site creation process easy and also improves user experience.
- Lightweight and Responsive: Your chosen nature theme should be light and work well on all devices. This ensures the efficiency and speed of your site.
- Featured Section: Make sure your chosen theme has a separate featured section. So that you can show the key nature highlights.
- Compatible with Page Builders: Check whether it’s compatible or not with the major page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and so on.
- Plugin Support: It should support various WordPress plugins to add enhanced functionality to your natural website.
Do check our complete guide article on choosing the best WordPress themes for comprehensive guidance.
With that, let’s move forward.
13 Best Nature WordPress Themes for Natural Websites 2022
Here, we present you with a handpicked list of the best nature WordPress themes available in the market. Go through each one of them and pick your favorite one.
Astra is one of the most preferred multipurpose WordPress themes for natural websites. You can find one designed specifically for nature out of its pre-built templates. All you’ve to do is import it and start tailoring it to your choices and needs.
Furthermore, if you prefer building your site using page builders, then there is nothing to be concerned about. As Astra, got you covered. It supports popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and more. Consequently, you can effortlessly customize every detail of your natural website hassle-free.
- It has a transparent header so your menu can flawlessly blend into the design.
- With Astra, you can easily display similar nature postings on each post.
- Includes the option of changing the colors of your blog or archive pages with Astra’s customizer options.
- It makes it incredibly simple to construct full-width pages about nature using drag and drop.
- Offers a lovely header background image, sections for featured nature images, an Instagram widget, and many more.
Meanwhile, the premium version sets you back the following prices:
- Astra Pro: Costs $47. Comes with all the top customization features, such as global color palettes, advanced blog layouts, etc.
- Essential Bundle: Costs $137. Includes all Astra Pro features, product updates, premium support, unlimited website usage, etc.
- Growth Bundle: Costs $187. Includes all features of Essential Bundle along with Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Elementor, etc.
To learn more about this theme, read our comprehensive Astra theme review article.
2. Total Theme
Created by WPExplorer, Total is another well-liked WordPress theme that boasts some of the top ratings and reviews on ThemeForest. With this highly adaptable theme, you have full creative control over your natural website creation process. Further, making it one of the finest nature WordPress themes out there.
Moreover, its user-friendly interface makes creating and focusing on the details of your natural website as simple as a piece of cake. It has all the fundamental features required to create a nature WordPress theme. Such as responsiveness, RTL and translation ability, third-party plugins, WooCommerce compatibility, etc.
- 100+ page building elements, giving you the entire control over creating a unique design for a page devoted to nature.
- With drag-and-drop page builder WPBakery, Total streamlines your natural site design process.
- Offers hover effects, masonry grid, and post carousels to display your beautiful nature images elegantly.
- Features a collection of high-end WordPress plugins, like Visual Composer, LayerSlider, Templatera, etc.
- Built-in portfolio and contact form option to organize various events for nature and environment preservation.
You can get this premium Total theme for $59, along with 6 months of support service. Further, you can acquire 12 months of extended support for $17.63.
Another best multipurpose WordPress theme is Kadence to easily craft various types of websites. Precisely, it has various nature-specific design templates that you can quickly use to create your nature-related website. Simply import it and tweak it the way you like, and half of your job is done.
Further, this theme is loaded with great integrations that add more functionality to your nature-related website. For instance, it has WooCommerce integration. With that, you can run any nature-related online store or offer services like hiking, trekking, etc. And further, utilize the money for environmental conservation.
- It’s built using the potent Kadence Blocks Gutenberg blocks plugin for cutting-edge editing tools and unique blocks.
- A robust header builder enables the addition of optional components such as a search bar, menu, logo, etc.
- It provides a clear header builder that you can use to add a logo, social media widgets, a search bar, and more.
- You can configure parameters for posts, pages, and even custom post kinds on each page of your natural website.
- Add social network icons to the header and footer of your website to expand your social following.
You can directly download the free version of the Kadence theme from the WordPress.org directory.
Meanwhile, the premium version is available to you at;
- Essential Bundle Plan: Costs $129/year for unlimited sites, one-year support, and updates, along with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Full Bundle Plan: Costs $199/year for unlimited sites, one-year support, and updates, along with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
BeTheme is a beautifully designed, highly adaptable, and responsive WordPress theme for natural websites. This theme comes with more than 650 pre-built websites. And you can quickly import any sample you like for your natural site.
Moreover, it contains a theme options panel and tightly integrates with the Elementor page builder. Consequently, you can design and build your website without knowing how to code.
Other than that, this theme also provides a ton of header options, sophisticated typography, mega menus, universal fonts, etc. Additionally, your natural website becomes bilingual thanks to the smooth connection with the WPML plugin.
- Using a custom font uploader, you can choose, add, and use the icons you adore in a matter of minutes.
- For next-level attractiveness, use the smooth parallax effect to create attractive nature-based pages.
- You can alter the color of each and every element using the built-in color picker.
- It supports YouTube and Vimeo videos in case you’ve put breath-taking videos of nature.
- Bundled with plugins like WP Bakery, Slider Revolution, and Layer Slider to add more functionality to your natural site.
You can get this premium BeTheme for $59, along with 6 months of support service. Further, you can acquire 12 months of extended support for $17.63.
Divi is a cutting-edge, super-fast WordPress theme for your natural website that’s appropriate for both novices and experts. It allows you to quickly and easily design your nature-related website.
And the fact that it has a fully functional nature template makes all of this possible. On top of that, it has its page builder, which is popularly known as Divi page builder. It’s the backbone of this theme that lets you do all the customization work.
Furthermore, it includes many distinctive page components, including sliders, slideshows, forms, testimonials, and many more. Consequently, you’ll have total control over how your site is designed.
- Built-in lazy load system eliminates the need to worry about loading unneeded content at a time.
- With Divi, you can give the elements a little extra sparkle by animating them.
- Quickly save and manage an unlimited number of personalized designs for later usage.
- Add personalized shapes and effects to increase the amount of appeal on your pages.
- As this theme is naturally responsive, your natural website appears good on all devices.
Divi is a premium theme that comes with two pricing tiers:
- Yearly Access: Costs $89/year. Offers unlimited website usage, product updates and premium support, and more.
- Lifetime Access: Costs $249/one-time. Offers unlimited website usage, lifetime updates, premium support, and more.
Next, OceanWP is another one of the best multipurpose nature WordPress themes for creating your natural website. Moreover, it supports the majority of popular page builders. Further, making it simple to create your natural website with visual drag and drop is simple.
Other than that, it’s a highly customizable theme. So, whether you want to alter the color, typography, menus, or other aspects, you’ll have access to all the settings. Additionally, it effortlessly connects with WooCommerce so that you can start your web store right away.
- Offers you nature-specific website layouts to craft your natural websites in no time.
- Pick one of the 3 blog entry layout options, including grid, huge picture, and thumbnail styles.
- You have the option of displaying your nature content in one or more columns, depending on your preference.
- Provides 3 distinct pagination options for your nature-related blogs. That includes the normal, infinite scroll, and next/previous options.
- Besides, it comes with a top bar, 3 mobile menu options, 7 header variations, and many more.
You can directly download OceanWP for free from WordPress.org. Along with the theme, it provides a set of 8 free extensions.
Meanwhile, the premium version of OceanWP offers 13 additional premium extensions. The offered pricing plans are:
- Personal: Costs $27 yearly. You can use it for up to 3 sites.
- Business: Costs $44 yearly. You can use it for up to 6 sites.
- Agency: Costs $79 yearly. You can use it for up to 50 sites.
7. Good Energy
Good Energy is one of the top-notch nature WordPress themes for crafting your natural sites. This theme is designed for any eco-related business and non-profit eco organization. Also, you can use this theme for your eco-friendly movement promotion, environmental protection, etc.
Moreover, this theme is packed with powerful integrations that boost your nature website. For example, Essential Grid Plugin helps you to add stunning galleries to your natural website.
- This theme comes with Swiper Slider for posts and galleries.
- You’ll have access to custom widgets like Flickr, popular posts, recent posts, etc.
- It comes with 2 variants of icon display (Fontello Icon set and Image Icons).
- Also, this theme is cross-browser compatible with Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and IE11+.
- Additionally, you’ll have access to boxed and wide page layouts.
This premium plugin is available at ThemeForest.net marketplace for $69 with 6 months of support. Also, you can upgrade to 12 months of extended support with an extra $21.38.
Avada is one of the popular multipurpose WordPress themes ideal for natural websites. This theme comes with a fully designed demo specifically for nature. So simply import the demo site and start customizing it as per your requirement.
Additionally, this theme is WooCommerce compatible with extensive design integration. You’ll have a custom-featured product slider to display your nature-related products. Also, display products based on category, ID, or SKU.
- It comes with the ultimate website-building toolkit to design and build your website.
- This theme offers 400+ pre-built web pages to quickly start your natural website.
- You’ll have full control over site width, including content areas and sidebars.
- Able to enable or disable headers, footers, sliders, background, and more per page or post.
- Easily customize page settings like paddings for each post or page.
You can get Avada for $69 with 6 months of support from ThemeForest.net. Also, get 12 months of extended support for an additional $21.38.
Do you want to learn more about this theme? Check our thorough Avada theme review article.
Blocksy is an innovative and lightning-fast WordPress theme. This theme comes with 20+ starter sites with one demo specifically for your nature website. Easily install a starter site with a few clicks, and you’re ready to go.
Moreover, you can customize and change everything on your website in real-time. For example, you can set the layout width from default, narrow or full width. Also, add the sidebar to the left or right of our website.
- It comes with light and dark modes. Simply select the one that you best prefer for your natural website.
- This theme offers a header builder that allows you to build a header in a second.
- You can choose from various predefined color palettes or create your own.
- Able to select from a large variety of more than 900 Google fonts.
- Blocksy comes with 5 archive layout types to portray your content.
Blocksy is a freemium theme. You can easily download the free version from the official theme directory of WordPress.org.
You can also get the premium version from its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: Costs $49 per year and $149 for a lifetime.
- Professional Plan: Costs $69 per year and $199 for a lifetime.
- Agency Plan: Costs $99 per year and $299 for a lifetime.
Zakra is one of the top-rated multipurpose WordPress themes. Also, it comes with 80+ templates that help to create your dream website in a minute. Simply choose the nature-related template, import it, and get it live.
Moreover, it lets your blog stand out by displaying posts in a grid, masonry, and list design. Also, you can create a beautiful design with 3 meta layouts, 2 thumbnail layouts, and more.
- This theme is optimized for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Also, it’s compatible with popular SEO plugins that help to expand your site presence on search engines.
- You can design a header with customizable sections like a transparent header, sticky header, etc.
- Zakra provides a flexible menu design with customizable elements like menu items, mobile menus, etc.
Zakra is available in both the free and premium versions. You can easily download the free version from the official theme directory of WordPress.org.
If you want to upgrade to the premium version, then it’s available on its official website with 3 pricing plans. They are:
- Personal Plan: Costs $48.30 for an individual user with single site incense, 1 year of updates, and support. Also includes 39+ free starter demos.
- Personal Plus Plan: Costs $62.30 with 3 sites license, 44+ premium starter demos. Also includes slider widgets, gallery widgets, and more.
- Developer Plan: Costs $209.30 for agencies with unlimited sites license. It includes everything from the personal plus plan along with 10+ more widgets, etc.
Phlox is an Elementor-compatible multipurpose WordPress theme. Therefore, you can create your nature website with a user-friendly visual page builder. Plus, it has more than 80 complete Elementor demos that you can easily import and edit on Elementor.
Also, customize the site the way you want with Elementor page builder. It offers 160 elements for Elementor and customizing options for everything. Therefore, you’ll have full control over any pixels of your nature website.
- It integrates well with WooCommerce to sell anything on your website.
- Also, this theme is compatible with the most popular WordPress plugins like Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, etc.
- There are 6 different header layouts, including a fullscreen menu, sticky header, etc.
- You‘ll have 4 preloading transitions: page transition, parallax transition, etc.
- Also, this theme is WPML and RTL language ready.
You can get this premium theme from the marketplace of ThemeForest.net for $39. This includes 6 months of a regular license. Also, get the extended 12-month license for an additional $10.13.
12. VW Eco Nature
VW Eco Nature is one of the finest nature WordPress themes and is perfect for any nature-related website. As it focuses on nature and is an eco-friendly theme with multipurpose functionalities. With this theme, you can create a business website related to solar energy sectors like agriculture.
In addition, this theme is SEO friendly with optimized codes and has a fast loading time. Therefore, all these features make this theme suitable for lawn servicing businesses and landscaping companies.
- It has 3 blog templates and layouts (full width, left sidebar, and right sidebar).
- This theme is 100% responsive and adapts to every screen size.
- As it’s WooCommerce compatible, start your online shop instantly.
- You can easily translate this theme into your local language.
- Additionally, you’ll have simple and mega menu options.
This theme is available in both the free and premium versions. Get the free version from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
Or, you can purchase the premium version from its official website at $40.
Mesmerize is one of the incredibly flexible WordPress themes that boosts your website design. With this theme, you can combine design options like background, overlay, graphic separator, etc., and get a unique nature website.
Besides, this theme takes the customizer to the next level. For example, you can simply click the text and start writing. Plus, add or remove content elements like images, titles, text, etc., with just a few clicks and see live results.
- It has 100+ pre-designed blocks like about, call to action, etc.
- Comes with Drag and drop to move an element up or down in a column.
- Easily create an outstanding hero section with color, gradient, image, video, and slideshow.
- Also, every element inside this theme is responsive and looks good on every device.
- You can add beautiful photo galleries with a lightbox function to make your nature website stand out.
Mesmerize has both free and premium versions available. You can directly get the free version from the directory.
Meanwhile, the premium theme comes with 3 pricing plans. They are:
- Personal Plan: Costs $79 per year and $169 for a lifetime. Includes all pro features, priority support, etc.
- Business Plan: $99 per year and $239 for a lifetime. This plan includes 1 year of updates and support for 5 sites.
- Agency Plan: $199 per year and $449 for a lifetime. This comes with 1 year of updates and support for unlimited sites.
With that, are you wondering where to start to create your natural website?
Then don’t worry about that anymore! Check out our comprehensive article on how to make a website for rigorous guidance.
So, that’s all, folks! We’ve listed the most user-friendly and best nature WordPress themes for you. We hope this article will help you choose the best themes for your WordPress nature website.
All of these themes have one thing in common. Each of them provides you with tons of customization options. So, you might be confused about which one to pick. We’ll ease that for you.
You can go with Kadence, as it’s one of the top-class block themes with tons of features, even in the free version. Another one is Good Energy, being the premium theme, it’s cheaper in comparison to other themes, with tons of robust features.
Please share your experience in the comment below if you’re using any of these themes.
Feel free to ask us if you’ve any queries. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues.