Are you looking for the best Ubersuggest alternatives? Or wondering if there’s a tool that fulfills all your SEO needs other than Ubersuggest? If yes, then here we go.
Ubersuggest is one of the cheapest SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools. It allows you to research domains, keywords, and backlinks of your site and your competitors.
But there are some limitations with Ubersuggest that you must consider. So, you should look for the best alternatives to it. And there are indeed several better SEO tools available.
In this article, we included a list of the best Ubersuggest alternatives. All of them are great for SEO and the marketing of your website.
So, let’s get right into it.
What is Ubersuggest?
Ubersuggest is one of the best SEO and content marketing tools for freelancers, marketers, and SEO professionals. It offers an intuitive interface using which you can perform keyword research. Thus, it gives you real-time data about your target keywords.
In simpler terms, you can use this tool to look for billions of keyword ideas for your content. All you need to do is enter a keyword, and it’ll show you several keyword suggestions. It shows the search volume, SEO difficulty, seasonal trends, and more of every keyword.
On top of that, it also finds top-performing content pieces for a keyword. Using these helpful content ideas allows you to improve your content as well.
Not to mention, Ubersuggest was acquired by the famous entrepreneur, Neil Patel, in 2017. After that, it got significantly improved by being part of Neil Patel’s website.
This is just a short overview of Ubersuggest. To know more, let’s see its features in detail.
Features of Ubersuggest:
- The domain overview gives insights into the marketing strategy of your competitors. Using that, you can adapt, improve, and benefit from them.
- Provides a ‘top SEO pages’ report to see which pages of your competitors are ranking high for the popular keywords.
- You can track your links and find opportunities to get high-quality links for your site.
- Allows you to check the SEO issues on your site and get detailed instructions to fix them.
- Ability to track the daily changes in your rankings. That too on desktop and mobile devices from 20+ locations.
- Able to organize all your data of every site in a single project dashboard.
Ubersuggest allows you to create a free account and get certain features. To be exact, it allows you to add a project, track rankings of up to 25 keywords, and track 2 domains. Although, you can only do 3 daily searches.
So, it’s better to sign up for a premium plan and use the tool with the 7-days free trial. Not to forget, you can easily cancel or upgrade/downgrade your plan. As there’s a 30-days money-back guarantee policy.
Now, let’s see the pricing plans of Ubersuggest:
- Individual: $12/mo or $120 for lifetime use, manages 1-3 sites, etc.
- Business: $20/mo or $200 for a one-time payment, manages 4-7 sites, and more.
- Enterprise/Agency: $40/mo or $400 for lifetime use, manages 8+ sites, etc.
After going through all these features, Ubersuggest seems to be a perfect SEO tool. Isn’t it? But that’s not the same for every case. It does have some limitations that we need to know.
So, let’s see the reasons to look for Ubersuggest alternatives.
Why Do You Need a Ubersuggest Alternative?
Ubersuggest is a great tool for SEO and marketing. It scores 4.4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot based on 90 user reviews. Similarly, on G2 reviews, the rating is 4.3 out of 5 stars according to 58 user reviews.
Despite the amazing score, there are some features that users are not that satisfied with. Such as customer support, link building, and custom reports. Not to mention, it’s more focused on SEO tools (mostly keyword research) than on marketing functions.
In fact, some other limitations on it also make us look for Ubersuggest alternatives. Without going too far, now let’s look at some of the drawbacks of Ubersuggest.
- Comes with just basic backlink research features relative to other tools.
- Lacks a white-labeling report that’s necessary for agencies.
- Doesn’t include advanced SEO features. Tools like Keyword Gap are missing here.
- Ubersuggest isn’t well optimized for mobile use. Also, there isn’t any mobile app.
- Social media tracking and brand monitoring functions are also not present.
Nonetheless, there’s nothing to be concerned about. There are a plethora of other tools available on the market with better SEO and marketing features.
We’ve made a top alternatives list for you so go through them, and you’ll surely find the one that suits your needs. So, let’s get into the list of the best Ubersuggest alternatives!
13 Ubersuggest Alternatives for Better SEO & Marketing in 2022
Here, we’re mentioning the 13 Ubersuggest alternatives that give better SEO and marketing features. So, let’s go through each of them and see if any of them suit your needs.
Semrush is an all-in-one online marketing toolkit with 50+ tools for multiple purposes. Using them, you get to find the right keywords plus analyze your site, backlinks, and traffic.
Not only that, but it allows you to perform lots of other tasks. Such as site audit, research competitors, optimize ad campaigns, and more.
Therefore, you can improve your site’s search engine rankings, social media presence, etc. Ultimately, this also helps you to attract and grow your audience faster.
Semrush Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- It has the largest keyword database on the market of 20+ billion keywords. Also, the quality and accuracy of its keyword research are the best.
- Includes several keyword research tools like Semrush Keyword Magic Tool and Semrush Keyword Gap that are not available in Ubersuggest.
- Besides competitive analysis that gives marketing strategies of the competitors, it also offers other marketing research tools. As for Semrush Market Analysis and paid advertising.
- Comes with Semrush social media management tools for publishing, monitoring, and ads management solutions.
- Contains advanced content marketing tools like brand monitoring, Sermush Content Audit, and Semrush Content Template.
- Comparatively, it’s costlier than Ubersuggest.
- With multiple technical tools present, beginners may find it overwhelming.
- Doesn’t offer white-label reports.
You can create an account and use the free plan. However, it does have some limitations. It allows you to add a single project and view 10 results for domain and keyword analytics.
Instead, you can choose a premium plan starting with a 7-day free trial on Semrush. Following are the premium pricing plans:
- Pro: $119.95/mo billed monthly, or $99.95/mo billed annually, allows to add up to 5 projects, etc.
- Guru: $229.95/mo billed monthly, or $191.62/mo billed annually, able to create 15 projects, all Pro features, historic data, and more.
- Business: $449.95/mo billed monthly, or $374.95/mo billed annually, it can add 40 projects, all Guru features, API access, etc.
Semrush Support and User Reviews
This tool performs well even in terms of its customer support options. First, you can contact the support team via chat or phone call.
If you want to see how it works, then you can request a personal demo. To get a custom solution for your business needs, contact the sales team. All of that is present on the Semrush Contact page.
Moreover, there’s a comprehensive knowledge base that includes guides under several categories. In addition, you can join the Semrush Academy to get free online digital marketing courses and exams.
The TrustScore of this tool in Trustpilot as per 347 user reviews is 4.4 out of 5. That’s great! Moreover, it has good reviews that are trustable. To check more recent reviews, click here.
In the case of G2 reviews, it scores 4.6 out of 5 based on 1515 user reviews. That’s even better! Now, looking at the individual average scores out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 8.4
- Quality of Support: 8.6
- Ease of Setup: 8.6
Make sure to also check out the recent reviews in G2 reviews.
Semrush is one of the best and most popular tools that equally focus on SEO and marketing features. With a total of 50+ tools, you’ll get everything you need to start and grow your site.
Moreover, it contains a free plan where you can take most of the opportunities as a beginner. Using the free account allows you to take 10 queries a day. And you’ll get access to major features like Semrush domain overview, keyword overview, Semrush on-page SEO checker, etc.
Further, each premium plan gives you a 7-days free trial. There’s also a refund policy, so you can discontinue the service within 7 days.
Overall, over 7 million people are using this platform across the world. And we are also one of them. We use it for our SEO and marketing strategies including site audit, keyword research, and more.
Therefore, we highly recommend using Semrush. That’s why it makes it our top choice of the best Ubersuggest alternatives.
Do you want to use Semrush?
If you want to use Semrush, then check out our complete guide on using it. This tutorial shows how you can use Semrush with a free trial.
Another SEO toolset that helps your site to rank higher and get more traffic is Ahrefs. It’s one of the robust alternatives to Ubersuggest that definitely performs better. You can track the performance of your every project with a detailed overview from the project dashboard.
The best tool in Ahrefs is Site Explorer. Using this tool, you’ll get an in-depth look at the organic search and backlink profile of your or your competitor’s website.
Further, it also includes the Keyword Explorer tool that helps you find thousands of keyword ideas. In addition, you can analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate the traffic potential.
Ahrefs Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Content Explorer tool finds and analyzes the top-performing content in your niche.
- Discover and solve the errors of your content for better performance using site audit.
- Able to monitor your rankings against your competitors with the Rank Tracker tool.
- Ability to receive alerts for new and lost backlinks plus keyword rankings.
- Gives a free Ahrefs SEO WordPress plugin for your WordPress website.
- Compare up to 5 different domains for in-depth analysis including backlink profile.
- Lack of phone call customer support.
- Doesn’t include any social media marketing tools.
- There’s no free trial option when you purchase a plan that’s billed monthly.
There are some free Ahrefs tools that you can use like Backlink Checker, SEO Toolbar, Keyword Rank Checker, Website Checker, etc.
Overall, Ahrefs is a premium SEO tool so you need to purchase one of its following plans.
- Lite: $99/mo, or $83/year, comes with SEO dashboard, site audit, etc.
- Standard: $199/mo or $166/year, all Lite features, 6 months of history, and more.
- Advanced: $399/mo, or $333/year, all Standard features, 2 years of history, etc.
- Enterprise: $999/mo, or $833/year, all Advanced features, unlimited history, and more.
Note that, for every plan, there’s a 2-month free trial that you can start with. However, that’s only applicable if you choose the annual payment option.
Ahrefs Support and User Reviews
If you want to get support from the Ahrefs team, then you can do that from chat. However, a phone call option is not specified.
Further, it contains Ahrefs Help Center which includes advice and answers from the team. On top of that, it also has an Ahrefs Academy where you can view the video tutorials to learn the tools.
The TrustScore of Ahrefs in Trustpilot is 3.3 out of 5 based on 116 user reviews. That’s fair! You can look into more recent reviews by clicking the link here.
While looking at the G2 reviews as per 398 user reviews, Ahrefs scores 4.6 out of 5. That’s awesome! So, let’s see the individual scores on these areas out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 8.9
- Quality of Support: 8.5
- Ease of Setup: 9.2
And these scores seem to be great! For more recent reviews in G2, go to the link here.
Ahrefs is an excellent SEO toolkit that guides you to perform search engine marketing. Indeed, it’s been widely used by SEO experts and marketers across the globe.
Many users think that Ahrefs specializes only in backlink checking. However, it performs great in several other areas. As it includes several SEO tools to market your content and boost organic traffic.
Most of the features in this software are available in the paid solution. So, it may not be accessible for most beginners. Although, Ahrefs is incredibly user-friendly and best if the plan suits your budget.
As one of the great Ubersuggest alternatives, we recommend considering Ahrefs as your perfect SEO tool.
3. Google Analytics and Search Console
Did you know that Google offers 2 free tools to add to your site and help you track your SEO efforts? If not, then those tools are Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Google Analytics is popular digital analytics showing insights into every customer activity on your site to strengthen your impact. Whereas Google Console measures your site’s search traffic and performance. Also, it helps you solve the site issues for better search rankings.
You can use these 2 tools together to get a more accurate view of how Google sees your site. In simpler terms, you get to check the pages of the site that are most popular. Also, you can know what keywords are driving traffic to your site.
Google Analytics and Search Console Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
Google Analytics Features:
- Easily get the insights as per audience demographics like age, gender, and country.
- Measures revenue, return on investment (ROI) and return on ad spend (ROAS) to view the impact of your digital marketing.
- Integrates media tools like Google Ads to turn your site events into ad conversions.
- Able to compare results on channels like Google Search or YouTube.
Google Search Console Features:
- Check the queries that bring users to your site. Also, analyze the impression, clicks, and position of your site on Google Search.
- Ability to submit sitemaps and individual URLs to index the new content.
- Sends email alerts to fix the identified issues on your site.
- The URL Inspection tool gives crawl and index information about your pages.
- Able to test and strengthen your website’s mobile usability with customized reports.
Google Analytics and Search Console Cons
- It has some learning curve so if you’re a first-time user, then it’ll take some time for you to figure out.
Google Search Console is a completely free service. So, you can directly use it from your account.
Whereas Google Analytics is a freemium service. If you work individually or have a small business, then the free tool can be enough for you. In the case of the need for advanced features, you need to purchase a premium plan.
Both the plans are discussed hereby:
- Standard: It’s a free plan that comes with custom reporting, mobile devices, and more.
- Google Analytics 360: It’s the premium plan that costs $15K/year with improved custom data collection, advanced analytics, etc.
Google Analytics and Search Console Support and User Reviews
Both Google Analytics and Search Console include a help center like the Analytics Help Center. Moreover, there’s also a Search Console Help Forum to join the community and look for the shared posts.
On top of that, it includes complete documentation from the Webmaster Academy.
Google Analytics scores 4.5 out of 5 in G2 reviews, which is great. And it’s based on 5736 user reviews. For knowing the new review score, click on the link here.
While for Google Search Console, the rating is 4.6 out of 5 as per 106 reviews. That’s also acceptable. Check the latest review score here.
Google is a widely used search engine. If you want to improve your site’s SEO on Google, then it’s best to first go with its own tools.
Google Analytics and Search Console work perfectly together. The combination brings you access to more keyword information than using them separately.
You can use them to try these tools for tracking your site’s SEO progress. With that, you can analyze the data and improve the rankings on the search engine.
Both of them are available for free and have good reviews on average. So, it’s great if you want to use it as one of the alternatives to the Ubersuggest tool.
4. Moz Pro
Moz Pro is the ultimate suite of SEO tools to bring higher rankings and quality traffic to your site. It helps you from targeting the right keywords to creating custom reports with ease.
Its keyword research tools enable you to see how visitors are searching for your products or services. Now, you can strategize to target the keyword having accurate keyword volume and difficulty metrics. Also, you get to save keyword lists to track and update when needed.
Moz Pro Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Ability to compare the visibility of your pages on mobile and desktop devices.
- Detects and alerts you about the site issues so that you can fix them quickly.
- Conducts content audit to provide suggestions on improving your existing and future page content.
- Shows page authority, domain authority, spam score, and other metrics to build safer links.
- Able to create custom PDF reports with drag-and-drop modules and annotations. Also, you can schedule the recurring reports to be sent directly to clients.
Moz Pro Cons
- Doesn’t contain many advanced filtering options for keyword research.
- The plans are high in cost.
- Not the most user-friendly tool because of its navigation and dashboard.
Moz has some free tools such as Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer, Domain Analysis, etc.
As the name says, here, we’re referring to the premium tool, Moz Pro. It comes with the following pricing plans:
- Standard: $99/mo billed monthly, or $79/mo billed annually, 3 campaigns, 300 keyword rankings, etc.
- Medium: $179/mo billed monthly, or $143/mo billed annually, 10 campaigns, 1500 keyword rankings, and more.
- Large: $299/mo billed monthly, or $239/mo billed annually, 25 campaigns, 3000 keyword rankings, etc.
- Premium: $599/mo billed monthly, or $479/mo billed annually, 50 campaigns, 4500 keyword rankings, etc.
Note that every plan in Moz Pro offers a 30-day free trial option.
Moz Pro Support and User Reviews
Moz Pro offers 24/7 online support to its customers. So, if you get stuck or have questions, then you can receive support on the same day.
Not to mention, it contains a Q&A Forum with a community of SEO experts to guide you. Further, there’s a Moz Help Hub that has full guides to get the most out of the Moz Pro tools.
Now, let’s look at the customer reviews. In Trustpilot, the TrustScore of Moz as per 82 user reviews is 4.2 out of 5. That’s great! Here’s the link to check more recent reviews.
In terms of G2 reviews, the score of Moz Pro is 4.4 out of 5. And that’s according to 346 user reviews. For more recent reviews, go to this link here.
Also, let’s look at the ratings on different topics on G2:
- Ease of Use: 8.7
- Quality of Support: 8.7
- Ease of Setup: 8.9
To conclude, Moz Pro is a leading toolkit when it comes to SEO. Also, it’s one of the deserving Ubersuggest alternatives. So, you can use it if it meets your needs.
Not to mention, Moz Pro is a solution by Moz and there’s another tool called Moz Local. Moz Local is basically a local SEO and reputation management tool. While Moz Pro is the main product serving as an all-in-one SEO toolset.
The user interface and pricing plans may not be feasible and easy for everyone. However, it performs greatly in terms of giving a custom report for better analysis.
Another complete SEO marketing suite that comes under our top Ubersugesst alternatives list is SpyFu. Once you search for a domain in SpyFu, you’ll see everything about it that’s shown on Google. Such as keywords, organic rank, and ad variation in the last 15 years.
Accordingly, it provides smart recommendations to help you increase your site traffic. Also, you get to track your own keyword rankings on search engines. Not to mention, you’ll also learn to make better connections with other domains with online and traditional methods.
SpyFu Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Easily find which SEO keywords, PPC (Pay Per Click) keywords, and backlinks you’re missing that your competitors are doing well with.
- Scans your account and finds your costly keywords for Google Ads that your competitors have tried and already failed.
- Able to make custom branded SEO reports for growing and retaining clients.
- Ability to generate targeted keyword ideas. Also, you can filter them by search volume, SEO difficulty, etc.
- Bulk upload your list of keywords and SpyFu will organize them into groups.
- The Ad metrics can be confusing for beginners.
SpyFu is another premium tool that’s available in 2 pricing plans. They are:
- Basic: $33/mo annual plan, or $39/mo monthly plan, offers 10K row search results, and more.
- Professional: $58/mo annual plan, or $79/mo monthly plan, offers unlimited search results, and more.
- Team: $199.mo annual plan, or $299/mo monthly plan, all Professional features, 5 user logins, etc.
SpyFu Support and User Reviews
You can have a phone call or live chat with the support team of SpyFu from Monday to Friday between 6 am to 5 pm. Another way is to fill out the contact form mentioning your message. And you can send it to the sales or support team of SpyFu.
Apart from them, there’s a SpyFu Help Center with full documentation on finding the answers to using it.
Now, let’s move ahead to the customer reviews!
SpyFu scores 3.4 out of 5 in Trustpilot based on 143 users. That’s average. And the issue seems to be its basic reports and weak data. Also, check the latest reviews.
In the case of G2 reviews, the score is 4.6 out of 5 as per 481 users. This looks great! So, let’s see the individual scorings out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 8.8
- Quality of Support: 9.1
- Ease of Setup: 9.2
However, it’s best to see the recent reviews on SpyFu to stay updated.
SpyFu is a very famous tool for keyword research and competitive analysis. Many digital marketers use it to improve their site performance in SERP (Search Engine Results Page) results.
In addition, it gives full details on adverts to get organic and paid searches used by rivals. This helps you to gain intelligent strategies and keywords for your content.
Thus, this tool literally spies on the competition using an internet hunt engine marketing trick formula. This makes it superior to other SEO marketing tools including Ubersuggest.
So, if you want a similar site like Uberssugest but with better functions, then choose SpyFu.
6. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is yet another Google tool for improving the SEO of your content. To be specific, it’s a free tool by Google Ads using which you can find the right keywords for your ads. With that, your content will come across to the right customers with much ease.
In simpler terms, its keyword research tool shows insights into how often certain words are searched. Also, how those searches have changed over time. Ultimately, that will guide you to narrow down your keyword list and make content that you really want to.
Google Keyword Planner Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Performs estimation on the number of searches a keyword gets every month.
- Gives suggested bid estimates for every keyword to help you determine your advertising budget.
- Ability to organize the keywords into different categories related to your brand.
- Shows search volume, CPC (Cost Per Click), and competition score to choose the right keywords.
- Able to add and save the keywords to your advertising plan for future use or to share with your business team.
Google Keyword Planner Cons
- Doesn’t show the great search trends. For that, it’s better to use Google Trends.
Google Keyword Planner is a totally free tool by Google Adwords advertisers. So, anyone can easily use it free of cost.
Google Keyword Planner Support
Now, let’s jump to the support section.
Like any other Google product, Google Ads also has a Keyword Planner Help Center. There, you can easily check the comprehensive documentation on using this tool.
Google Keyword Planner helps you to boost your traffic and sales by searching for the right keywords. That too is for your SEO and PPC strategies.
Further, every keyword shows key metrics like search volume, CPC, and competition score. Because of that, choosing keywords becomes fast and easy.
Not to mention, it’s completely free to use and comes with a beginner-friendly interface. So, as a starter, it’s one of the best alternatives to Ubersuggest.
7. Long Tail Pro
Do you want to find less competitive yet profitable keywords for your content? Then, here’s Long Tail Pro.
This tool allows you to enter a keyword and gives up to 400 profitable long-tail keywords. It means you can explore the less competitive long-tail keywords and discover their profitability. Using them, you’ll get high traffic and rank better on the search engines.
Furthermore, it comes with 5 important tools that cover every aspect of SEO. They are Keywords, Rankings, Backlinks, SERP Analysis, and Site Audit.
Long Tail Pro Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Contains a built-in filtering feature that helps you to organize the keywords based on search volume, rank value, etc.
- Able to track your progress using Rank Tracker. Also, you can check how close you’re to getting the top result for your keywords.
- Sends weekly updates about your keyword ranking on all the projects via email.
- Forms a comprehensive report on your site’s performance showing information like average load speed.
- Allows entering up to 200 keywords at once and performing SERP analysis.
- Looks for broken links to your site to maintain quality backlinks and better traffic.
Long Tail Pro Cons
- Uses manual ways to enter the keywords that can be time-consuming.
- Expensive pricing plans.
- A slight learning curve for newcomers.
Long Tail Pro, as the name tells, is a premium tool. It has 3 pricing plans available that are:
- Starter: $297/year billed annually, or $37/year billed monthly, offers 800 keyword results per 24 hours, 2 projects, and more.
- Pro: $537/year billed annually, or $67/year billed monthly, all Starter features, 2500 keyword results per 24 hours, 5 projects, and lots more.
- Agency: $1177/year billed annually, or $147/year billed monthly, all Pro features, 6000 keyword results per 24 hours, 10 projects, etc.
Not to forget, you’ll get 4 months of the free trial if you choose the annual payment option.
Long Tail Pro Support and User Reviews
If you’ve any queries regarding this tool, then you can simply check out the Long Tail Pro FAQ section. Suppose the answer you’re looking for isn’t here, then go to the Long Tail Pro Contact page to send them a message. Also, you can have a chat or phone call to quickly get customer support.
Overall, this seems great for an SEO tool to give you decent support!
While going for the customer reviews, Long Tail Pro doesn’t do that well in Trustpilot. The TrustScore is only 3.2 out of 5. However, there are only 2 reviews on it so the rating isn’t that significant. For recent reviews, click the link here.
Now, looking at the G2 reviews score for Long Tail Pro, it’s 4.2 out of 5. That’s great! And it’s according to 9 user reviews. So, it’ll be better to check out the latest reviews.
Long Tail Pro allows SEO professionals and marketers to find profitable and targeted keywords. Also, it enables calculating keyword competitiveness for any niche.
So, you can also use this tool to find high traffic and lower competition keywords. Ultimately, that’ll help to increase your site traffic and sales.
Suppose you’re using Adsense on your site, then you can use this tool to find keywords with high CPC values. This leads to an increase in your AdSense revenue. So, it’s great for affiliate marketing as well.
Thus, choosing long-tail keywords with less competition and high profits can be your ultimate goal. This makes Long Tail Pro a perfect fit for keyword research.
Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform that counts as one of the top Ubersuggest alternatives. Whether you’re from a digital marketing agency, SEO team, SMB (Small and Medium Business), or enterprise, Serpstat is beneficial for everyone.
To be exact, there are 30+ tools in Serpstat to conduct a variety of functions. That includes site analysis, backlink correction, competitive analysis, rank tracking, and more.
If we’ve to choose one, then the best tool in Serpstat is SEO competitor analysis. That’s because you can analyze the sites of your competitors based on both organic and paid searches.
Serpstat Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Gives a list of the most popular searches in a region. So, you can create a list of the trending keywords to use on your site.
- Able to analyze 100K key keywords and domains using 18 metrics.
- Allows scheduling for automatic reports when there occurs dynamic changes in rank.
- Ability to analyze the ad examples of your competitors.
- Search for malicious links that you must get rid of.
- Enables checking of page loading speed and optimization level after page audit.
- Doesn’t include advanced filtering options for backlink analysis.
- The accuracy of keyword difficulty and backlink analyzer isn’t up to mark.
- Some users may find it overwhelming due to its many features.
You can sign up for an account on Serpstat for free. With that, you can try using some of its features. Such as you can analyze competitors, keywords, and backlinks for free.
But to enjoy all the features, you need to purchase a Serpstat plan. And there are 4 premium plans present. The price of each plan differs based on the billing option you choose.
So, let’s look at them when choosing the monthly billing option.
- Lite: $69/mo, contains 20+ tools, 4000 searches per day, best for individuals, etc.
- Standard: $149/mo, all Lite features, suitable for 3 users, 5000 searches per day, and lots more.
- Advanced: $299/mo, every Standard feature, suits 5 users, includes 8000 searches per day, and more.
- Enterprise: $499/mo, each Advanced feature, allows 7 users, contains a white-label, 12K searches per day, etc.
Serpstat Support and User Reviews
Now, it’s time to go through the support options!
If you want to transfer your projects to Serpstat, then you can contact its technical support team. That’s by chat and email options. Apart from that, you can find answers to some basic questions in the FAQs. Also, it’s best to look into the detailed tutorials from the link here.
While checking the TrustScore of Serpstat on Trustpilot, it’s just 2.4 out of 5. That’s pretty low. However, that’s as per 6 user reviews only. So, make sure to see the recent reviews.
But for G2 reviews, the ratings seem to be great. The average score as per 423 reviews is 4.6 out of 5. And that looks quite trustable. So, the individual scores of the following areas out of 10 are:
- Ease of Use: 8.8
- Quality of Support: 9.4
- Ease of Setup: 9.0
With that, also look into the recent ratings for more clarity from here.
Serpstat is one of the powerful Ubersuggest alternatives. Since it uses a database with 100+ million keywords, 200 million search suggestions, plus 180 million ads.
Moreover, its PPC keyword research tool helps you to carry out search engine optimization campaigns. Now, you can improve the potency of content and get fresh ideas for new ones.
For an all-in-one platform, Serpstat can be a good choice with decent pricing plans. Also, you can get started with the free trials to know the software better.
The next one on the list of the best Ubersuggest alternatives is a top SEO backlink and link builder tool, Majestic. It also comes with a keyword generator tool that helps you to generate content ideas and advertising terms to target.
Another new feature is the Link Context tool. Using this tool, you can discover links near you and your competitors plus audit backlinks. As you can browse, filter, and search links to find out if it’s an editorial link, or a part of a directory, estimated page position, and lots more.
Majestic Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Search for the best websites with the Site Explorer tool.
- Points out the mutual links between any 2 different websites. Also, you can view the top backlinks of every website.
- Allows you to track your favorite sites with the Majestic campaigns.
- Ability to analyze up to 400 backlinks by paste URLs feature and 1M backlinks by file upload.
- Get advanced reports for in-depth analysis of a domain or standard reports for just important data about your site.
- Able to filter search results by topic, quality, language, and other standard metrics.
- Doesn’t offer a free trial for the premium plans.
- Focuses more on link building, so its keyword research isn’t that up to mark.
Majestic allows you to try some of its functions for free including the Site Explorer tool.
However, to get all the features and improve your site’s SEO, you need to purchase a premium plan. So, the plans are:
- Lite: $49.99/mo billed monthly, or $41.67/mo billed annually, 1 user, includes site explorer, and more.
- Pro: $99.99/mo billed monthly, or $83.33/mo billed annually, 1 user, all Lite features, historic index, etc.
- Full API: $399.99/mo billed monthly, or $333.33/mo billed annually, 5 users, everything in Pro, plus full API, and lots more.
Remember, Majestic offers a 7-day money-back guarantee for users’ first-ever subscription plan.
Majestic Support and User Reviews
It contains a Majestic Help Center that includes all the necessary support options. For better support, you can send your queries by filling up the contact form.
Or first, you’re able to check the FAQs to find the answers to common questions. In addition, there are tips and tutorials on every Majestic tool.
However, there doesn’t seem to be any chat or phone call option on the site.
The TrustScore of Majestic in Trustpilot is 2.5 out of 5 as per 6 reviews. This doesn’t look good. However, you should check out the recent reviews.
Now, in the G2 reviews, the average rating is 4.3 out of 5 which looks trustable. As it’s based on 62 user reviews. Also, have a look at its scoring in the following areas that’s out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 8.1
- Quality of Support: 7.7
- Ease of Setup: 8.9
Overall, the reviews on G2 for Majestic look good. If you want to know more recent reviews, then click the link here.
Majestic is one of the ideal alternatives to Ubersuggest for link building. It maps the web and creates a large link intelligence database. With that, marketers, SEO specialists, etc. can perform a whole lot of tasks. That includes link building, competitor analysis, etc.
That’s why you can also use Majestic to find out who links to your site with much ease. Moreover, it gives a chance to use their example and see how every premium tool works. Not to mention, some tools are also available for free.
Therefore, if link building is your ultimate goal plan for improving the SEO and marketing of your site, then choose Majestic. Not to forget, it comes with other tools for keyword research as well.
10. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an amazing software that comes with every SEO analysis and marketing tool. Its major feature is keyword rank tracking which gives real-time ranking positions of your site’s keywords. Also, you can track the rankings by country, region, or city.
In addition, this solution performs in-depth website audits. This finds both on-page and off-page issues on your site and suggests methods to fix them. With that, it can improve the site’s ranking on the search results.
SE Ranking Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Able to find, monitor, and control all your site backlinks.
- Gives you alerts if there occurs any modification on your or your competitor’s site.
- Offers a white-label solution for agencies to own a professional SEO service based on the SE Ranking platform.
- Includes scheduled publishing and monitoring tools to take full control of your social media.
- Comes with a detailed marketing and SEO plan with an SEO checklist, site analysis, and custom goals.
SE Ranking Cons
- The audit reports are not always accurate.
- Doesn’t include advanced functions for social media engagement.
SE Ranking isn’t a free tool. So, to use the tools, you need to buy one of its premium plans. The cost of the plans differs as per the billing option, the number of keywords to track, etc.
So, the plans when billed monthly for the lowest number of keywords it supports are:
- Essential: $39/mo, 250 keywords for rank tracking, 10 projects, and lots more.
- Pro: $89/mo, 1000 keywords for rank tracking, unlimited number of projects, etc.
- Business: $189/mo, 2500 keywords for rank tracking, unlimited number of projects, etc.
SE Ranking Support and User Reviews
SE Ranking performs really well in terms of customer support. It allows you to have chat and phone call support options. Further, you can fill up the contact form stating your request and upload files for better understanding.
Not to mention, it also includes a complete SE Ranking knowledge base and FAQs section. With that, you’ll get to know every tool and easily find the answers.
SE Ranking also does well when it comes to satisfying the user requirements. As in Trustpilot, it scores 4.7 out of 5 as per 468 user reviews. Excellent! Here’s the link to view the recent reviews on SE Ranking.
Moreover, in G2 reviews, the average rating of SE Ranking is 4.8 out of 5. That’s also incredible! No doubt, it scores fabulous even in every area. So, let’s see the score out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 9.3
- Quality of Support: 9.5
- Ease of Setup: 9.3
Make sure to look at the latest reviews to see if there are any changes in the ratings.
In conclusion, SE Ranking is a comprehensive SEO tool. Since it includes multiple features that are lacking in Ubersuggest. Such as white label function for SEO agencies, social media management, and others.
However, we can’t say it’s the best SEO tool, as we prefer Semrush and Ahrefs more. That’s because it includes more features and they offer some features for free. However, SE Ranking has a user interface and pricing plans that are good for everyone.
Thus, SE Ranking is a good Ubersuggest alternative if you’re looking for an affordable tool with essential and basic features.
AnswerThePublic is a search listening tool that gives instant and raw insights from the minds of your customers. So, it listens to the data from search engines and then provides useful phrases related to the keyword to target. Ultimately, you can create fresh and useful content that your customers want.
The latest feature on AnswerThePublic is search listening alerts. With that, you’ll get weekly emails displaying how the search behavior has changed for a keyword that you’re tracking.
AnswerThePublic Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Allows unlimited daily keyword searches to get the best content ideas.
- Able to compare the search behavior changes of your keyword research easily.
- Collect all the keywords or new searches of a project or client and add them to a folder.
- Ability to export your results to CSV for easily analyzing the data with filters.
- You can hide the unwanted suggestions or results that aren’t necessary for your research.
- Show your complex research to your team and clients using high-resolution images for better clarity.
- Lacks keyword metrics like competition, keyword difficulty, search volume, etc.
- The free version limits the daily search to up to 3 times a day.
- Comparatively, the pricing plans are costly.
AnswerThePublic allows you to try the software for free. Such as you can search for a topic, brand, or product. With that, you can try and get some content ideas.
For more features, you can upgrade to the Pro plan by choosing one of its pricing plans. They are:
- Monthly: $99/mo, includes unlimited searches, up to 3 users, 5 search listening alerts, and more.
- Annual: $79/mo, or $948 billed yearly, all Monthly plan features, up to 5 users, etc.
- Expert: $199/mo, every Annual plan feature, 20 search listening alerts, and more.
AnswerThePublic Support and User Reviews
If you want to get in touch with the support team of AnswerThePublic, then easily send an email to them. Else you can browse through the AnswerThePublic Help Center that contains answers and advice from the team. Not to mention, look for the answers in the FAQs section.
Now, it’s time to look for customer reviews!
On the G2 reviews site, the average score of AnswerThePublic is 4.5 out of 5. And that’s according to 22 reviews. This seems to be pretty fine! However, you should always look for the recent reviews to be updated. So, go to the link here.
Before moving ahead, also look at some of the individual scores out of 10 in G2.
- Ease of Use: 9.4
- Quality of Support: 8.8
AnswerThePublic is a perfect tool for generating content ideas that improve the site’s SEO. Also, it includes other in-depth keyword research options.
So, you’ll get ideas, suggestions, and frequently searched terms on a specific niche. After that, you can display your searches in creative diagrams. This helps in visualizing the results for you and your clients.
Therefore, AnswerThePublic is widely used as a free tool. Also, you can use a premium plan that gives remarkable features with maximum benefits. This serves as one of the direct Ubersuggest alternatives to check out.
Mangools is a complete SEO software suite with 5 tools. They are KWFinder, SERPChecker, SERPWatcher, LinkMiner, and SiteProfiler. When using any of these tools, you don’t need to be an expert to understand its features. As it’s so simple to use and has a great user interface.
The most important and popular tool by Mangools is KWFinder. Using this tool, you can easily find long-tail keywords having low SEO difficulty. Further, you can also see what your competitors are ranking for and choose the best keywords to use.
Mangools Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- SERPChecker finds the weak spots of your competitors under 45+ SEO metrics.
- SERPWatcher tracks the daily ranking of your site on any location and device.
- Able to create interactive reports for your clients or team. Also, you can get alerts when significant changes occur on your site.
- LinkMiner is the ultimate backlink checker tool that highlights the anchor text. Plus, you can save your favorite links on a list.
- SiteProfiler detects the health of your backlink profile and popular content. Also, it looks for new competitors for your site.
- Lacks white-label reports that are necessary for agencies.
- The backlink research lacks advanced filter options.
Mangools gives a 10-days free trial without the need to enter your credit card information. After that, you need to choose one of its 3 premium pricing plans. They are:
- Basic: $29.9/mo billed annually, or $49/mo billed monthly, 100 keyword lookups/1 day, and lots more.
- Premium: $39.9/mo billed annually, or $69/mo billed monthly, 500 keyword lookups/1 day, etc.
- Agency: $79.9/mo billed annually, or $129/mo billed monthly, 1200 keyword lookups/1 day, and more.
Mangools Support and User Reviews
You can get in touch with the support team of Mangools via email and live chat. And that’s available on the Mangools Contact page. While for basic information, you can also check the FAQs section.
On top of that, there are guides for every tool in Mangools to know them in detail. Also, you’re able to go through the blogs that include tutorials on SEO, keyword research, etc.
In terms of customer reviews, first, let’s start with Trustpilot. The TrustScore of Mangools is 4.5 out of 5, that’s great. It’s as per 38 reviews, so you may want to check recent reviews.
While checking on G2 reviews, the rating according to 29 users is also 4.5 out of 5. This looks consistent for everyone. Also, the individual scores are great. So, see them out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 9.8
- Quality of Support: 9.1
- Ease of Setup: 9.8
Overall, the scores are excellent. This proves that Mangools is one of the great alternatives to Ubersuggest. Also, check the current ratings for updates here.
Mangools is indeed a great suite of SEO tools with a simple and clean user interface. So, both new and experienced marketers can easily use it to improve their campaigns.
If you’re on a limited budget, then Mangools can be your ideal choice. Although it does have certain limitations and isn’t exactly the best SEO tool out there. So, when SEO is super necessary for your business, you can look for other Ubersuggest alternatives.
However, Mangools is a better option than Ubersuggest, so you can give it a try. After that, you can continue its service as per your requirement.
13. Surfer SEO
Surfer SEO is a content optimization platform that uses the power of AI (Artificial Intelligence) to rank your content. It helps you from the start for generating a perfect content strategy. So, you can easily prepare a plan to optimize your domain, niche, and audience.
Additionally, it also allows you to quickly build the outline of your article. With that, you’ll get optimized AI content having unique paragraphs and the proper headers for your content. After fixing the tone and voice of the content, you can just copy-paste it into your article.
Surfer SEO Key Features & Advantages over Ubersuggest
- Gives access to in-depth data of your competitors. That includes keyword density, page speed, referring domains, and lots more.
- Content Editor provides content guidelines based on the top-performing pages to boost site rankings.
- Directly publish the optimized content on WordPress or share it via Google Docs.
- Looks for content gaps and gives suggestions for fixes with its auditing tool.
- Offers a Chrome extension to perform keyword and content research. Now, you can see the search volumes, get new keyword ideas, and more from it.
Surfer SEO Cons
- A huge list of suggestions can be sometimes confusing.
- Doesn’t include a free trial for any of the plans.
- Not much focused on keyword research.
Now, moving to the pricing section, there are some free tools in Surfer SEO but with limited access. Such as the Chrome extension for content and keyword research.
However, to use the major SEO tools, there are 3 premium plans in Surfer SEO. They are:
- Basic: $49/mo billed annually, or $59/mo billed monthly, 10 content editors, and many more.
- Pro: $99/mo billed annually, or $199/mo billed monthly, 30 content editors, etc.
- Business: $199/mo billed annually, or $239/mo billed monthly, 70 content editors, and more.
In addition, it claims to offer a 30-days money-back guarantee. So, if you aren’t satisfied with Surfer, then you can immediately discontinue the service till this time.
Surfer SEO Support and User Reviews
Like any other Ubersuggest alternatives on this list, Surfer SEO also offers similar customer support options to its users. First, you can chat with the team instantly.
Others include sending an email to a specific department i.e. support, sales, marketing, and business. Surfer SEO knowledge base is also there with tons of articles to help you.
When viewing the customer reviews, the TrustScore of Surfer SEO in Trustpilot is 3.7 out of 5. That’s average since some users are totally satisfied with the service while some aren’t. For more recent ratings, here’s the link to go.
Lastly, in the G2 reviews, Surfer SEO has a perfect 4.8 out of 5 stars as per 270 user reviews. That’s excellent! Simultaneously the individual user ratings may also be great. So, let’s see the score out of 10:
- Ease of Use: 9.4
- Quality of Support: 9.6
- Ease of Setup: 9.4
And indeed it’s remarkable. If you want to look at the recent reviews, then here’s the link.
Surfer SEO comes with a wide variety of tools to rank your content higher on search engines. However, it’s mostly focused on optimizing the content of your pages. For that, it includes tools like content editor, content audit, content planner, etc.
But it does include tools for keyword checking and SERP analysis. But they aren’t up to mark. Although, Surfer SEO is a decent platform for improving the site’s SEO.
Overall, this makes it possible to be one of the desirable Ubersuggest alternatives for SEO specialists.
That’s it! We’re at the end of this article. Here, we mentioned the 13 Ubersuggest alternatives best for SEO and marketing features. So, we hope you liked and agreed with it.
The decision to choose a tool for your website is all yours. However, we highly recommend Semrush. It’s not just a popular tool but also indeed one of the best software that we also use. Also, it offers lots of tools for your keywords, competitors, social media, and whatnot.
Moreover, if you’ve already used or currently using any of these tools, then please share your experience. Further, in case you’ve any queries, then just comment below. We’ll be pleased to guide you.
In addition, we also want you to look at some of our recent articles on Nexcess review and MemberPress review.
Finally, follow us on our social media handles on Facebook and Twitter for future updates.