Are you looking for the best blog website examples? Or, looking for inspiration to start your blog? Then, you’ve come to the right place. Just go through this article to check out the successful blog websites.
We’re aware of business websites and online shopping websites. But if you want to start a website, then it doesn’t only have to be about business. You can also create a blog website to share your daily life, interests, and more.
So, you can simply decide what you want to write on your blog website. Therefore, we’ve handpicked some popular and successful blog website examples for your inspiration.
Now, let’s get started!
What is a Blog Website? Why Do You Need to Create a Blog?
Before moving forward with our list of popular blog website examples, let’s know what a blog means.
A blog website is mainly for sharing information and entertainment. However, you can also use these websites for career marketing. Also, if you launch your blog website, then it’ll benefit your portfolio and your career.
Moreover, your blog website offers you several opportunities to explore your creative side. Whether you’re writing about your hobbies or traveling stories, you get to explore your creativity through the corner of the internet. Therefore, starting a blog website is a perfect way to showcase your creativity.
Now, let’s discuss the reasons you need to create a blog.
- Share information: Blogging usually helps share information on a given topic with your targeted audience. As time passes, you can become an expert on a specific topic.
- Generate Income: This is the most crucial reason. You can monetize your blog website by selecting a profitable niche that requires building a target audience.
- Attract Visitors: Blogging can undoubtedly attract visitors. It gives information about your business or related field. This helps to turn those visitors into leads.
- Cultivate Online Community: Engaging with an online community of readers with similar interests is easier. Along with that, you can grow your audience quickly as well.
Having said this, let’s dive into the 70+ best WordPress blog website examples in 2022.
70+ Blog Website Examples to Get Inspired from Popular Blogs in 2022
In this article, we’ve handpicked the 71 best blog website examples to get inspired from popular blogs in 2022.
We’ve further categorized them into 13 types: Technology & Marketing, Personal, Travel, Fashion & Lifestyle, Health and Fitness, Food, Photography, Wedding, DIY, Education, and Business.
A. Technology & Marketing Blog Website Examples
SiteSaga is a free online resource that helps you create a successful website. It’s run by a team of passionate web developers, marketing experts, and bloggers.
Moreover, this website offers easy tutorials, step-by-step guides, and in-depth articles about creating a website. Also, you’ll find tested ways to monetize your website and make money online.
- Topics Covered: Guides on creating a website, multiple site platforms (mainly WordPress), web hosting services, and lots more.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: WordPress website developers, bloggers, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 25 Most Popular Types of Blogs in 2022 (With Examples).
- Facebook: SiteSaga
- Twitter: @SiteSaga
- Visit the Blog: SiteSaga
2. Semrush Blog
Semrush Blog is an online visibility management and content marketing SaaS (Software as a Service) platform. It’s serving over 143 countries with 10 million users.
Additionally, this platform allows marketing professionals to build, manage, and measure campaigns throughout all channels. Therefore, it’s your digital mentor, analytics buddy, and a compass to beginner marketers.
- Topics Covered: SEO (Search Engine Optimization), online marketing tools, content creation, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Digital marketers, Bloggers, and Web Developers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: What are Backlinks & How to Build Your Backlink Profile
- Facebook: Semrush
- Twitter: @Semrush
- Visit the Blog: Semrush
Leticia is a teacher, mother, and founder of the award-winning blog website Tech Savvy Mama. It was founded in 2008, and since then, this blog website has been helping parents navigate parenting in this digital world.
She also provides real-life parenting experiences to motivate parents on various things. Mainly, it’s to foster a love of science, technology, engineering, and math in their children.
- Topics Covered: Technology, Education, and Parenting advice.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Parents
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 11 Things to Know Before Going to Monster Jam
- Facebook: Tech Savvy Mama
- Twitter: @Leticia Barr
- Visit the Blog: Tech Savvy Mama
Wired is an excellent source of information and ideas about how technology is changing worldwide. Basically, it provides information on how technology affects every aspect of our lives, from culture, business, science to design.
Moreover, this blog website posts the news in different categories like popular, recent, latest videos, or even topic wise. You can also connect to this website through a subscription.
- Topics Covered: Science, games, business, culture, climate, gear, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Businessmen, tech enthusiasts, gamers, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Apple’s VR Headset Gets Closer to Actual Reality
- Facebook: Wired
- Twitter: @WIRED
- Visit the Blog: Wired
Sayed Balkhi has been the founder of WPBeginner since 2006. WPBeginner is the largest and most free WordPress resource website for beginners.
This website aims to offer helpful WordPress tutorials that are simple to understand. Also, the articles and tutorials are helpful even for small businesses, bloggers, and non-tech WordPress website owners.
- Topics Covered: WordPress plugins, themes, SEO, WordPress performance, WordPress security, and so on.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: WordPress website developers, content writers
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: How to Add Keywords and Meta Description in WordPress
- Facebook: WPBeginner
- Twitter: @wpbeginners
- Visit the Blog: WPBeginners
WPEntire is a trusted WordPress technology company that provides information on SEO, website performance, etc. It also delivers ideas related to search engines, WordPress plugins, and themes.
Further, you can check the popular and newest articles on the website in various categories. Moreover, there’s a deal and discount option, where you’ll find discounted prices on the plugins and themes.
- Topics Covered: WordPress SEO guide, tutorials on starting WordPress blog, monetizing WordPress blog, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: WordPress website developers, bloggers, marketers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: How to make a news website using a free multipurpose WordPress news theme – CoverNews?
- Facebook: WordPress Entire Resources
- Twitter: @wpentire_blog
- Visit the Blog: WPEntire
If you want to learn about WordPress and discover its best free plugin and themes, then WPExplorer is the ideal website. AJ Clarke is the owner and creator of WPExplorer, founded in October 2010.
Also, this blog website offers several blogging guides, WordPress tutorials, marketing tips, and many more. Moreover, it has a news section, where you can find sales and deals occasionally offered by WordPress.
- Topics Covered: Tips, tutorials on starting a WordPress website, reviews on WordPress themes and plugins
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: General WordPress users, developers, bloggers, and so on.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 9 Tips to Improve Your WordPress Post Layout
- Facebook: WPExplorer
- Twitter: @WPExplorer
- Visit the Blog: WPExplorer
8. HubSpot Blog
HubSpot is a CRM (Customer Relation Management) platform that helps your company from marketing to sales and handling customers. It was founded in 2004 by fellow graduate students Brian and Dharmesh.
Here, you’ll find articles on marketing plans, tips for searching for jobs, and interview answers. As well as, you’ll find resources on what small business SEO is.
- Topics Covered: Blogs on marketing strategy, SEO techniques
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Businessman, bloggers
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 5 Steps to Create an Outstanding Marketing Plan
- Facebook: HubSpot
- Twitter: @HubSpot
- Visit the Blog: HubSpot
Unbounce Blog is a platform that’ll assist you in converting your visitors into leads, sales, and customers. It was started in 2009 by Rick Perreault to create a better experience for online marketers.
Now, Unbounce has a team of over 215 members and powers over 1.5 billion conversions worldwide. It’s also one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada.
- Topics Covered: Articles on conversion analysis, landing page optimization tricks
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: eCommerce owners, website owners
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: You’re Doing LAnding PAge Testing Wrong: These Are the 5 Rules to Do it right
- Youtube: Unbounce
- Twitter: @unbounce
- Visit the Blog: Unbounce
10. Awario Blog
Awario Blog is an innovative project to change the world of social media analytics. Also, the brand focuses on providing insights on customers, markets, and competitors through SEO analysis.
In addition, you can find tips and guides on helpful topics. Such as running successful marketing campaigns, information regarding marketing tools, SEO optimization tips, and more.
- Topics Covered: Topics like SEO, Marketing, Insights, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Online Businesses, Blog Owners, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Lead Generation guide: how I used Lead to find clients for agencies
- Facebook: Awario
- Twitter: @AwarioApp
- Visit the Blog: Awario Blog
11. Jon Loomer
Jon Loomer is one of the best examples of personal blogs that specializes in advanced meta advertising. Furthermore, the blogger heavily focuses on Facebook advertising.
He has various content on the website, like webinars, podcasts, marketing tutorials, and many more. Also, you can sign up for the newsletter and become a part of more than 100,000 marketers.
- Topics Covered: Tips on Facebook advertising, meta advertising, and more.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Marketers and Business Owners.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Meta Needs Frequency Capping for More Optimization Options
- Facebook: Jon Loomer Digital
- Twitter: @jonloomer
- Visit the Blog: Jon Loomer
12. Mari Smith Blog
Mari Smith Blog is founded by Mari Smith, who specializes in Facebook marketing and other digital marketing services.
Also, she’s an expert and provides consultation and training in Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger marketing for SMBs and brands. Also, you can find excellent content on topics like social media marketing, digital marketing tips, and more.
- Topics Covered: Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Business Owners, Brands, and more.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: How To Easily Create Facebook Reels on Desktop
- Facebook: Mari Smith
- Twitter: @MariSmith
- Visit the Blog: Mari Smith Blog
TechCrunch is a technology-based online news service provider founded in 2005 by Archimedes Ventures and later acquired by AOL. Also, they publish their content in multiple languages.
You can find news about the latest technology, startups, and more. Also, you can find detailed blogs on the inner workings of tech companies, the whole product development process, etc.
- Topics Covered: Startups, Latest Technologies, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Tech Enthusiasts, Entrepreneurs.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Robotic rehabilitation glove wins Microsoft’s 20th Imagine Cup for student inventors
- Facebook: TechCrunch
- Twitter: @TechCrunch
- Visit the Blog: TechCrunch
Check out the benefits of blogging for marketing and business from our blog here!
B. Personal Blog Website Examples
My Wife Quit Her Job was founded in 2004 by a highly recognized influencer Steve Chou and his wife. Also, this blog website was featured in Forbes, Inc, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, and MSNBC.
The author of this website offers tutorials and guides on starting an online store. You can learn from the strategies used by the author himself to start and run his WoCommerce business.
- Highlighted Topic: Online store tutorials, business guides, Amazon tutorials
- Popular Article: How To Rewire Your Brain To Make A Change – Tips Backed By Science
- Facebook: My Wife Quit Her Job
- Twitter: @mywifequit
15. Bill Gates
Bill Gates is one of the most prominent technology pioneers of our time. He started his philanthropy journey after establishing the Bill and Melinda Foundation.
His blog ‘GateNotes’ focuses and shines light upon issues impacting human lives. There are topics covering hunger, health, education, climate change, and many more.
- Highlighted Topic: Topics like Health, Hunger, Education, and more.
- Popular Article: Optimism and resolve on Pakistan’s last mile to end polio
- Facebook: Bill Gates
- Twitter: @BillGates
- Visit the Blog: GateNotes
16. Tim Ferris Blog
Tim Ferris is an early-stage tech investor and advisor in Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba, and over 50 other companies. He’s also the author of the best5 #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including “The 4-Hour Workweek”.
Moreover, you’ll find articles on various categories on his blog, including interviews. You can also listen to his podcast via the link on his website.
- Highlighted Topic: Podcast of Tim Ferris Show, interviews, etc.
- Popular Content: Podcast – The Tim Ferris Show
- Facebook: Tim Ferris
- Twitter: @tferris
Dr. Marieke van de Rakt is the Head of Strategy at Yoast and has a Ph.D. in Social Science. And she runs the blog, marieke.blog that talks about her bio, news, publications, etc.
In this blog, you’ll learn about her life as an entrepreneur, CEO, and CMO. Plus, you’ll get to know what’s new in Yoast. Also, she’ll tell stories about how to do the proper branding.
- Highlighted Topic: Her bio, news as an entrepreneur, Yoast SEO, and publications.
- Popular Article: Company Culture: Knowing Your Colleagues
- Facebook: Marieke Van de Rakt
- Twitter: @MariekeRakt
KafleG is a personal blog of Sandilya Kafle, who is a WordPress theme and plugin developer by profession. He is an active member of the WordPress community and is a core team member of the theme review team.
In his blog, you’ll find articles on WordPress products, reviews, top lists, and more. So, you can visit the blog and learn a lot about WordPress and its advantages.
- Highlighted Topic: Blogs on WordPress
- Popular Article: ProductX Review 2022 – Gutenberg Blocks Plugin for WooCommerce Product Layout
- Twitter: @TheKafleG
- Visit the blog: KafleG
19. Camila Coelho
Camila Coelho is a blog that widely focuses on topics like destinations, fashion, beauty, travel, and many more. Also, there’s a detailed section that emphasizes seasonal fashion.
Another detailed beauty section includes numerous tips and guides. Furthermore, the blog is helpful for women releases in comparison to male readers.
- Highlighted Topic: Beauty, Fashion, Travel, and Wellness.
- Popular Article: Why Should We Remove Makeup?
- Facebook: Camila Figueiredo Coelho
- Twitter: @camilacoelho
- Visit the blog: Camila Coelho
Also, check the benefits of personal blogging from our comprehensive article!
C. Travel Blog Website Examples
The Blonde Abroad is a blog founded by Kiki from California to inspire solo female travelers. After a stressful career in corporate wealth management, she embarked on her solo traveling journey.
In addition, her travel blog includes tips on taking great videos and photographs, a list of destinations to explore, beauty tips, and many more.
- Topics Covered: Photography, Solo Traveling, Lifestyle, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Solo Female Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Successful Travel Blog
- Facebook: The Blonde Abroad
- Twitter: @theblondeabroad
- Visit the Blog: The Blonde Abroad
21. Wandering Earl
Wandering Earl is a personal travel blog of Derek. His travel stories expand over 100 countries and 6 continents.
In addition, he wants to inspire a lot of people who are in the dilemma of traveling. So, he started his tour company Wandering Earl Tours after getting a lot of requests from readers to organize the tours.
- Topics Covered: Nomad Lifestyle, International Destinations, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: International Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 42 Ways You Can Make Money and Travel the World
- Facebook: Wandering Earl
- Twitter: @WanderingEarl
- Visit the Blog: Wandering Earl
HoneyTrek is the blog of Mike and Annie Howard, which tells about their world’s longest honeymoon journey. They have been traveling the world for more than a decade.
Furthermore, they initially started the journey on a 7 continent trip to inspire people to travel. Also, they have published two books with all the stories of their journey.
- Topics Covered: Couple Travel Tips.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Couples seeking adventure, Couples searching for honeymoon destinations, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Buying an RV: Our Experience & Lessons Learned
- Facebook: HoneyTrek
- Twitter: @HoneyTrek
- Visit the Blog: HoneyTrek
P.S. I’m On My Way is the personal travel blog of Trisha, a Philippines native. She fell in love with traveling at 18 during her trip to Hong Kong with her siblings.
Moreover, it also mentions how in 2012, she quit her fashion school and traveled to Europe and Latin America without informing her mom. Later, she got hired by the Israel tourism board and started living in Aviv, leaving Hong Kong.
- Topics Covered: Continents and Countries destination.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Solo Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Traveling Vietnam alone for 1 month: local family stay, volunteering, and more
- Facebook: P.S. I’m On my Way
- Twitter: @psionmyway
- Visit the Blog: P.S. I’m On My Way
24. Anywhere We Roam
Anywhere We Roam is a travel site founded by Mark and Paul, sharing their adventurous and curious traveling experiences. They started the blog to inspire travelers to untapped locations making traveling more sustainable, accessible, and a whole lot fun. You can find awesome guides, interviews, and photographs of some of the remote travel destinations.
- Topics Covered: Solo Traveling, Remote Destinations, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Solo and Adventurous Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Witness the harmony of mankind and nature at all Banaue Rice Terraces
- Facebook: Anywhere We Roam
- Twitter: AnywhereWeRoam
- Visit the Blog: Anywhere We Roam
25. This is Finland
This is Finland is a tourism website produced by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. And it’s published by the Finland Promotional Board. This blog aims to nourish tourism in Finland by promoting culture and travel destinations.
In addition, the blog promotes businesses, arts, culture, and various facts about the country. For example, an article shares the recipes for Finland’s authentic food items.
- Topics Covered: Art and Culture, Wildlife, Travel Destinations of Finland.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: International Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Finnish Organization Gets Women Into Coding and Opens Career Paths
- Facebook: This is Finland
- Twitter: @thisisFinland
- Visit the Blog: This is Finland
26. Travels of Adam
Travels of Adam is a lifestyle blog for men and stylish travelers. Adam is a hipster travel blogger who once worked as a graphics designer.
After quitting his job, he started traveling the world and changed his life. You can find travel guides according to cities, hotels, museums, and many more.
- Topics Covered: Cities Travel Guides, Hotels and Restaurant Guides, Books, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Solo Travelers.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: LGBTQ Brooklyn – A Gay Guy’s Weekend Guide to Brooklyn
- Facebook: Travels of Adam
- Twitter: @travelsofadam
- Visit the Blog: Travels of Adam
Helen in Wonderlust is a travel website that includes guides providing all the necessary information on traveling. The founder of this website Helen started her journey back in 2009 after quitting her corporate job.
She traveled all over Africa, traveling and working as a tour guide. She launched the website in 2013, intending to inspire people to travel to Africa.
- Topics Covered: Travel tips to Africa and the UK.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: African tourists.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Planning a Trip to Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya – Everything You Need to Know
- Facebook: Helen in Wonderlust
- Twitter: @heleninwonderlust
- Visit the Blog: Helen in Wonderlust
To help you out, make sure to look into the best travel blog WordPress themes.
D. Fashion & Lifestyle Blog Website Examples
Vogue is a world-renowned media in fashion and lifestyle. They primarily focus on worldwide fashion trends and serve verified content to visitors. You can also learn about the latest celebrity fashion with the help of the blog.
Also, the blog closely follows the beauty industry. So, you can find various sections covering hairs, makeup, nails, skin, wellness, and many more.
- Topics Covered: Fashion, beauty, celebrity, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Fashion industry, Celebrity fans, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: As Temperature and Hemlines Rise, an Oft-Overlooked Body Part Arrives in the Dermatologist’s Office
- Facebook: Vogue
- Instagram: voguemagazine
- Visit the Blog: Vogue
ELLE is a fashion blog that covers and writes about international fashion and beauty trends. Also, the blogsite heavily promotes black beauty. They have a special category with the name “State of Back Beauty.”
Additionally, you’ll get incredible shopping tips for shoes, bags, dresses, and many more. Also, you can subscribe to their newsletter to stay more updated about the site.
- Topics Covered: Beauty, Fashion, Love, Culture, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Women
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: The Ultimate Guide To Alicia Keys’ Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- Facebook: ELLE Magazine (US)
- Twitter: @ELLEmagazine
- Visit the Blog: ELLE
FashionBeans is a men’s fashion blog website where you can find new styles and the latest fashion trends. In addition, the blog has a hairstyle section and other buying guides.
Furthermore, there are subtopics focusing on attachments like watches, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, etc. Moreover, you can subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated.
- Topics Covered: Men’s Style, Men’s Grooming, Men’s Hair, Street Style, etc.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Men
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: New Balance X Aries ‘Unbalanced’ 991: Our Sneaker Of The Week
- Facebook: FashionBeans
- Twitter: @fashionbeans
- Visit the Blog: fashionbeans.com
Corporette is a women’s lifestyle and fashion blog that serves women who want to look stylish and professional at the same time. The site was launched by Kat Griffin in 2009 while working as a litigator in a Wall Street law firm. She now runs the site full-time.
You can find various categories in the blog like shopping guides for suits, heels, work, home wear, etc. In addition, many of her blogs give career advice to women.
- Topics Covered: Fashion and Career.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Women.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: Guide to Basic Women’s Suiting
- Facebook: Corporette
- Twitter: @corporette
- Visit the Blog: corporette.com
32. Cup Of Joe
Cup of Joe is a daily women’s lifestyle magazine that focuses on topics like style, fashion, travel, etc. Also, the site has 4 million monthly visitors globally and donates part of its income to different foundations. Also, they have an all-women team that handles the blog.
Furthermore, there are different sections in the blogs. You’ll find the dating tips section fascinating in the Relationship category with best advice, breakup advice, etc.
- Topics Covered: Relationship, Style, Design, Food, and Motherhood.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Young Adults, Travelers, Foodies, and more.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: The Rules Book, Revisited 25 Years Later
- Facebook: Joanna Goddard
- Instagram: @cuoofjo
- Visit the Blog: Cup Of Joe
Apartment Therapy is a popular website that helps the audience to create their ideal home. Also, they have a 22 million monthly global audience and have received the prestigious Webby Award. The site was initially launched as “the apartment therapist” in 2001.
Furthermore, you can have house tours via videos that are on the blog site. Also, you can find blogs on “How To” on cleaning, packing, smart hacks, and many more.
- Topics Covered: Style, Planting and Gardening, Home Repair and Maintenance, and How To’s.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: DIY enthusiasts, homeowners, etc.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: The Best Sleeper Sofas and Sofa Beds
- Facebook: Apartment Therapy
- Instagram: @apartmenttherapy
- Visit the Blog: Apartment Therapy
34. Bright Bazaar
Bright Bazaar is a blog that focuses on interior design, travel, everyday style, and more. The blog owner, Will, has been working as a content creator since 2009. You can also subscribe to Smile Mail, a bi-weekly e-newsletter.
In addition, the lifestyle category covers life in New York City. You can follow detailed blogs and explore the city, about the seasons in the city, happening places, and more.
- Topics Covered: Lifestyle, Interior Design, Travel, and Style.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Travelers, Fashion Lovers, and New York Residents.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 7 Things I Learned About Recycling Nespresso Capsules
- Facebook: Bright.Bazaar
- Twitter: @brightbazaar
- Visit the Blog: Bright Bazaar
35. Rookie Moms
Rookie Moms is a parenting website that helps mothers (mothers-to-be) to help raise their children. Also, they provide all the guides and resources needed to raise children. It has been helping moms over a decade.
In addition, the website features tips and guides from experienced moms. Also, you can get all the help till your children reach pre-school. Furthermore, you can find baby gear like strollers, baby bassinet, rockers, and many more.
- Topics Covered: Pregnancy, Motherhood, Baby Registry, Preschooler, and more.
- Target Audience/ Main Readers: Moms and moms-to-be.
- Popular Article/Post on the Blog: 150 UNIQUE MIDDLE NAMES FOR GIRLS (BOTH SWEET & STRONG)
- Facebook: Rookie Moms
- Twitter: @rookiemoms
- Visit the Blog: Rookie Moms
Color me Courtney is a vibrant fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, and culture media company. It’s designed to inspire others to “Dress Outside the Lines”, promote self-confidence, celebrate inclusivity, and embrace the particular quirks that make you unique.
You can see different sections, which include style, adventure, lifestyle, reels, TikTok, shop, etc. Also, you can contact them for collaboration, blogging advice, queries, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Style, Fashion, Adventure, Makeup, Tutorials, etc.
- Post on the Blog: Hello Summer, Last Min Gift Idea, Major Life Update, etc.
- Facebook: Color Me Courtney
- Twitter: @ColorMeCourtney
- Visit the Blog: Color Me Courtney
LoveAndLifeToolbox is a trusted blog that contributes articles, tips, tools, and other resources related to emotional health and relationships. There are also online courses available for relationships, healthier and happier lives.
Moreover, you can purchase various books from its website under the “The Toolbox Store” menu. Along with that, you’re able to subscribe to its newsletter as well for updates.
- Highlighted Topic: Relationships and Emotional Health.
- Latest Article on the Blog: How to Be More Emotionally Available, and Why.
- Facebook: Love and Life Toolbox
- Twitter: @LoveLifeToolbox
- Visit the Blog: LoveAndLifeToolbox
The Pioneer Woman blog website consists of new content, including recipes, shopping tips, design ideas, style tips, beauty, and more. Not only that, but it also covers the stories of dogs, holidays, ranch, husband of this site’s owner, etc.
Further, you can also check out “The Pioneer Woman Products” in its hamburger menu and surf through various products. Also, it lets you participate in giveaways or view its previous ones.
- Highlighted Topic: Personal Life, Food and Recipes, Home and Life, Beauty, Style.
- Latest Article on the Blog: The Best Salads You’ll Ever Eat.
- Facebook: The Pioneer Woman
- Twitter: @thepioneerwoman
- Visit the Blog: The Pioneer Woman
39. He Spoke Style
He Spoke Style had established itself as a go-to online resource for high-quality men’s fashion. It includes clothing, footwear, accessories, and season categories for styles.
It provides practical style advice, outfit ideas, product reviews, and trend analysis. Further, you can explore its “Articles” menu to keep up with the trendy things. It updates you with several things like gadgets, trends, lifestyle, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Men’s Style and Groom Guide, Product Reviews, Inspiration to Dress Well.
- Latest Article on the Blog: 6 Things Casper Lundmose Can’t Live Without.
- Facebook: He Spoke Style
- Twitter: @HeSpokeStyle
- Visit the Blog: He Spoke Style
Next, also see if any of our best WordPress themes for fashion blogs help you get started!
E. Health and Fitness Blog Website Examples
MyFitnessPal is a leading website that provides resources in nutrition tracking. In its blog, you can find different menus that include recipes, nutrition for sports, eating psychology, weight loss ways, essential fitness guides, etc.
Moreover, it also comes with inspirational success stories to attract your interest in fitness. You can also submit your own victory story to this website to inspire more people.
- Highlighted Topic: Nutrition, Fitness Guides, and Inspiration, Recipes.
- Trending Articles on the Blog: 15 Great Foods For Gut Health, The Keto Guide to Fruit: Which to Eat or Avoid, etc.
- Facebook: MyFitnessPal
- Twitter: @MyFitnessPal
- Visit the Blog: MyFitnessPal
41. Nerd Fitness
Yet another health and fitness blog Nerd Fitness contains various articles on healthy habits and different diet plans. You can check the “Free Articles” menu on their website, where even beginners can follow and plan their diet.
Moreover, you can get a private coach from this blog website. All you need to do is take a quiz, and you can decide within 60 seconds. And follow up with suitable exercise and customized diet plans.
- Highlighted Topic: Healthy Habits, Exercise, Diet Plans even for Beginners.
- Latest Article on the Blog: Should You Do Couch to 5K? Don’t Make These 5 Mistakes.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Visit the Blog: Nerd Fitness
Born Fitness Blog is intended to deliver better information tailored to your specific needs. It provides a simplified solution while offering hands-on assistance that makes health inclusive.
Further, it has various categories like born fitness, fitness, nutrition, recipes, success stories, and wellness. Also, you can find the guide you want to enroll in and apply for coaching directly from the website.
- Highlighted Topic: Exercise, Calories, Nutrition, Weight Loss, and Gain.
- Latest Article on the Blog: The Best Protein Pancake Recipe Ever: Bacon & Date Protein Pancakes.
- Facebook: Born Fitness
- Twitter: @BornFitness
- Visit the Blog: Born Fitness Blog
43. Carrot ‘N’ Cake
Carrot ‘N’ Cake blog shares information regarding nutrition and fitness via different ways. It includes posts, articles, podcasts, and so on.
Further, you can find different options in the “Blog” dropdown menu in this blog. It includes various categories such as weight loss posts, nutrition, recipes, colitis, etc. Hence, you can easily search the article on a specific topic with such easy categorization.
- Highlighted Topic: Nutrition and Fitness.
- Featured Post on the Blog: Years of Biological Drugs to Medication – Free.
- Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- YouTube: Tina Haupert
- Visit the Blog: Carrot ‘N’ Cake
The Fitnessista Blog is a healthy lifestyle blog that focuses on quick workouts, simple recipes, wife and motherhood adventures. It also contains tons of articles on beauty and skincare DIY, guides on workouts, gluten-free foods, etc.
Moreover, this blog is beautifully designed and has used each and every section carefully. You can quickly explore small descriptions, useful articles, including ads in the sidebar.
- Highlighted Topic: Health and Wellness.
- Latest Post on the Blog: pool party! + weekend things.
- Facebook: The Fitnessista
- Twitter: @fitnessista
- Visit the Blog: The Fitnessista Blog
We also have a list of the best health blog WordPress themes for you to get started!
F. Food Blog Website Examples
45. Minimalist Baker
Minimalist Baker blog website shares simple recipes that require 10 ingredients or less. You can search its recipes using filters like the season, special diet, cuisine, simple factor, ingredient, etc.
You can also find a shop menu on its site to purchase items like kitchen essentials, pantry items, and more. Also, you can get its cookbook from Amazon, Powell’s Books, Indie Bound, and so on.
- Highlighted Topic: Dessert Recipe, Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipe, Meals, etc.
- Latest Post on the Blog: 15-Minute BBQ Sauce (Vegan + GF).
- Facebook: Minimalist Baker
- Twitter: @minimalistbaker
- Visit the Blog: Minimalist Baker
46. Pinch Of Yum
Pinch Of Yum strives to focus on the real foods and healthy dishes designed for everyday life. On the “Recipes” menu, you can find a lot of food recipes which include a variety of dishes from sweets to spicy.
Also, go to the “Start Here” menu, and you get to search for recipes for any food items like pasta, vegan, healthy, etc. Or, you can view all the recipes and surf among them to find yours.
- Highlighted Topic: Simple, tasty, and mostly healthy recipes.
- Latest Post on the Blog: Pesto Shrimp and Parmesan Risotto.
- Facebook: Pinch of Yum
- Twitter: @pinchofyum
- Visit the Blog: Pinch Of Yum
47. Cookie and Kate
Cookie and Kate blog is dedicated to promoting healthy food. It focuses on real, sustainable cuisine and also satisfies the taste while nourishing the body. Mostly, it includes vegan recipes rather than having meat and stuff.
Also, you can buy its cookbook from different eCommerce websites. And, to shop its product, you can visit Amazon. You can also subscribe to this blog for new updates, posts, releases, and product launches.
- Highlighted Topic: Healthy Recipes, Vegan Ingredients, Diets, etc.
- Popular Post on the Blog: Easy No-Bake Granola Bars, Best Stuffed Shells, etc.
- Facebook: Cookie and Kate
- Twitter: @cookieandkate
- Visit the Blog: Cookie and Kate
Eater is a go-to site for anyone interested in dining and drinking in America’s most major food cities. On the “Cities” option of the navbar, you can find various cities from which you can find special restaurants famous for special dishes.
Not only that, it includes homemade dishes with recipes and other cooking advice. Also, you can shop for different products on its website, such as wines, clothing merch, sticker, water bottles, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Famous restaurants in America and all around the world, homemade recipes, cooking advice, etc.
- Latest Post on the Blog: For Restaurant Owners, Instagram Hacks Create Major Headaches.
- Facebook: Eater
- Twitter: @Eater
- Visit the Blog: Eater
49. Our Food Stories
Our Food Stories is a blog handled by Laura Muthesius & Nora Eisermann. They works as a food stylist and a photographer. They share various homemade recipes while presenting food in a stylish way with high-end images.
They also give you their home and studio tours, including design tales, especially the interior, home decors, kitchen decors, etc. Also, you can see their travel recipes and dinner stories as well.
- Highlighted Topic: Food Recipes, Dinner Stories, etc.
- Latest Post on the Blog: Spring Pasta – Gluten-free Fusilli with Asparagus and wild Garlic Sauce.
- Facebook: Our Food Stories
- Instagram: _foodstories_
- Visit the Blog: Our Food Stories
G. Photography Blog Website Examples
50. David duChemin
David deChemin is a world humanitarian assignment photographer, best-selling author, digital publisher, and international workshop. In his blog, David duChemin, you can see the experiences of a restless and adventurous life.
You can see amazing photographs from all 7 continents such as savannah, north, bear, fathoms, pilgrim, shepherd, etc. Also, you can purchase his books on his adventurous journey directly from the website.
- Topics Covered: Photographer, Author, and International Photographic Advent
- Latest Post on the Blog: Best For What?.
- Facebook: David duChemin
- Instagram: davidduchemin
- Visit the Blog: David duChemin
Photofocus provides content from the most accomplished photographers, unique artists, and recognized business leaders in the photography industry. This blog gives you insights into original and educational content.
Besides, it shows different tutorials on how to shoot different views and use different devices for photography. Also, there are product reviews that are related to photography materials.
- Topics Covered: Photography skills and techniques, reviews on products, tutorials, guides, etc.
- Latest Post on the Blog: It’s car show season.
- Facebook: Photofocus
- Twitter: @photofocus
- Visit the Blog: Photofocus
52. Feature Shoot
Feature Shoot highlights the work of international emerging and established photographers who are transforming the medium through captivating, cutting-edge projects. You can see the current work in all genres of photography.
Moreover, you can surf through the interviews of competent photographers, their journey, experiences, etc. Also, it provides different opportunities for photographers to win different competitions.
- Topics Covered: Photography in all genres – fine art, documentary, portrait, still life, landscape, and more.
- Latest Post on the Blog: A Photographer Explores Male Vulnerability, Desire, and the Aging Body.
- Facebook: Feature Shoot
- Twitter: @featureshoot
- Visit the Blog: Feature Shoot
53. Photography Blog
Photography Blog impartially reviews the latest products of photography resources. Along with that, it reports on movies, photography news, etc., and also compares products deciding which is the best one.
Moreover, this blog is the contribution of lots of competitive photographers. Therefore, the content it provides can give you an idea of which products to use from different angels for your photography stuff.
- Topics Covered: Reviews photography gadgets like lenses, cameras, etc., Reports latest photography news, films, etc.
- Latest Post on the Blog: OM System OM-1 Review.
- Facebook: Photography Blog
- Twitter: @photographyblog
- Visit the Blog: Photography Blog
Joe McNally is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed photographer known for technically excellent photography. Therefore, on the Joe McNally Photography Blog, McNally shares different news and stories about photography.
You can also check out different events, workshops, seminars, and lectures to participate in. Those events usually include ongoing tips and strategies for hands-on shooting, taking your skills to the next level.
- Topics Covered: Photography stories of any genre, Events, and Workshops.
- Latest Post on the Blog: Capture One Interview Blog! The Real Deal!
- Facebook: Joe McNally Photography
- Twitter: @JoeMcNallyPhoto
- Visit the Blog: Joe McNally Photography Blog
H. Wedding Blog Website Examples
55. Junebug Weddings
Junebug Weddings blog comes with different tales and experiences of weddings. You can find different guides for the wedding, tips & tools, rehearsal, types of weddings, styles, decorations, etc.
On top of that, you can simply search the vendors near you and plan out your wedding directly from this website. It includes all the planning checklists such as photographers, venues, videographers, florists, etc.
- Topics Covered: Wedding Guides
- Latest Post on the Blog: 24 Unique Bridesmaid Dresses.
- Facebook: Junebug Weddings
- Twitter: @JunebugWeddings
- Visit the Blog: Junebug Weddings
56. One Fab Day
One Fab Day is one of the popular wedding websites in Ireland with thousands of articles and hundreds of real wedding stories. It brings creative inspiration and ideas for brides & grooms, and DIY crafts and style guidance.
Further, it also guides you to the best honeymoon spot across the world. They offer you some interesting and alternative honeymoon ideas within your budget.
- Topics Covered: Real Weddings, Ideas and Planning Weddings, Guides for style, honeymoon, suppliers, etc.
- Post on the Blog: A Fairytale Wedding at the Flour Mill: Jessica & Ciarán, Supplier of the Day: Dena Shearer Photography, etc.
- Facebook: One Fab Day
- Twitter: @OneFabDay
- Visit the Blog: One Fab Day
57. Bridal Musings
Bridal Musings is a stylish wedding blog that updates you with beautiful, innovative ideas, inspiring photography, DIY projects, etc. This is the website where brides and grooms can come for advice on their rings, veils, shoes, dresses, etc.
On the “Planning” option of the navbar, you can find varieties of ideas for celebrating your wedding. It includes bachelorette party ideas, ceremony readings, expert advice, and so on.
- Topics Covered: Wedding essentials, tips, and advice to plan weddings, hacks, DIYs, etc.
- Latest Article on the Blog: 10 Questions To Consider When Planning A Multicultural Wedding.
- Facebook: Bridal Musings
- Twitter: @BridalMusings
- Visit the Blog: Bridal Musings
I. DIY Blog Website Examples
58. Say Yes
Say Yes is one of the leading women’s lifestyle blogs that comes with unique ideas for DIY hacks. Their team of brilliant women comes up with the best quality content to share with you in different areas.
Moreover, you can find several DIY ideas categorized into the family, taste, home travel, etc. Also, it contains sponsored content, partnerships, and much more.
- Topics Covered: DIY ideas for craft, style, family, taste, home, travel, and other random stuff.
- Featured Post on the Blog: 35 Black and Indigenous Owned Companies to Shop.
- Facebook: Say Yes Blog
- Twitter: @sayyesblog
- Visit the Blog: Say Yes
Remodelaholic blog is all about DIY that provides advice and assistance on how to complete a project for your home or family. You can mostly find remodeling projects with complete details.
It helps you to make improvements to your home within the budget by yourself and inspires you to create new spaces and remodel old ones. Furthermore, it comes with different color, decors, etc. that might suit your space.
- Topics Covered: DIY ideas for rooms, decorations, remodel, paint colors, upcycle, crafts, tools, cleaning, videos, and so on.
- Post on the Blog: 47 Stellar DIY Fireplace Remodel & Makeover Ideas.
- Facebook: Remodelaholic
- YouTube: Remodelaholic
- Visit the Blog: Remodelaholic
Almost Makes Perfect is one of the best blog website examples for DIY, where you can find different things that you can do on your own. Such as temporary tattoos, painted circle shelves, dinnerware, craft supplies, etc.
Along with that, you can find the stories in different sections like interiors, motherhood, travel, style, printables, and more. Also, you can purchase items like kids faves, house faves, my product, etc. from the “Shop” section.
- Topics Covered: DIYS, free printables, recipes, guides.
- Post on the Blog: Martha’s Vineyard Travel Guide.
- Facebook: Almost Makes Perfect
- Twitter: @mollymadfis
- Visit the Blog: Almost Makes Perfect
The House That Lars Built is another DIY blog website example where it not only shows the DIY process but also gives you different guides. It includes design, arts, decors, styles, interiors, etc.
Moreover, in its Shop section, you can purchase many different products and some DIY products. Further, you can learn drawings, DIY, arts, and more from its course section.
- Topics Covered: DIY, Design, and Art.
- Popular Article on the Blog: DIY Bunny Party Hats.
- Facebook: The House That Lars Built
- Twitter: @HouseLarsBuilt
- Visit the Blog: The House That Lars Built
62. Collective Gen
Collective Gen is a blog founded by Geneva, a photographer, stylist, and content creator. Her blog shares her thoughts and ideas regarding style, home, life, and travel.
Also, there are plenty of DIY projects for creative minds. It mainly focuses on upcycling the house, creating spaces, and decorating it with DIYs. Further, you can check its different categories like popular, essentials, zero waste, wellness, and much more.
- Topics Covered: DIY ideas on style, home, and life makers.
- Popular Article on the Blog: A Few Of My Upcycles From This Year (So Far!).
- Facebook: Collective Gen
- Twitter: @apairandaspare
- Visit the Blog: Collective Gen
J. Education Blog Website Examples
63. Ted Blog
Ted Blog is one of the best educational blog website examples, where it looks for talks on a different field. Like technology, entertainment, design, science, business, global issues, the arts, and other topics.
You can find various news, lives, and much more on this blog site. Also, you can search any keyword, and the related news results will be available where mostly the live talks are included.
- Topics Covered: News and Live talks on various topics.
- Target Audience: Students and tutors.
- Popular Post on the Blog: Elon Musk talks Twitter, Tesla and how his brain works at TED2022.
- Twitter: @TEDTalks
- YouTube: TED
- Visit the Blog: Ted Blog
64. Harvard Gazette
Harvard Gazette is the blog site that is the official news website for Harvard University. It covers campus life and events, university challenges, policies, innovations in science, teaching, and learning, and broader national and global concerns.
It also aids in the distribution of stories produced by the University affiliates. Therefore, students from all around the globe can be updated with the ongoing programs.
- Topics Covered: News on events and programs of Harvard University.
- Target Audience: Students and Tutors from all around the world.
- Post on the Blog: Earthly Delights: 6,000 Years of Asian Ceramics.
- Facebook: Harvard University
- Twitter: @Harvard
- Visit the Blog: Harvard Gazette
TeachThought blog website has different articles on trendy topics like technology, mobile learning, personality development, critical thinking, and so on. It comes with categorized articles like popular, recent, critical thinking, project based, etc.
You can join a membership that comes in a various package from this blog site. There, you can learn the strategies, leadership, and research provided with various resources.
- Topics Covered: News and articles on personality development, critical thinking, essentials, well-being resources, etc.
- Target Audience: Students and tutors.
- Popular Post on the Blog: 50 Everyday Formative Assessment Strategies.
- Visit the Blog: TeachThought
Edutopia is another educational blog website example that provides a place for students, parents, teachers, administrators, policymakers, etc., an empowerment to improve education.
It shares information from sensitive to the most general topic. From this blog’s articles, you can find that students are engaged and that their voice matters, including their assessments.
- Topics Covered: Different educational approaches to students, online learning, student engagement, etc.
- Target Audience: Students, parents, tutors, and all other academic staff.
- Popular Post on the Blog: What Educators Appreciated About Each Other This Year.
- Facebook: Edutopia
- Twitter: @edutopia
- Visit the Blog: Edutopia
67. The Edvocate
The Edvocate is devoted to education equity, reform, and innovation. Here, you can find many colleges and universities, programs, assessments, technology, leadership, and so on.
Moreover, it comes with various product reviews of different educational apps. Also, you can quickly get access to those apps such as College GPA Calculator, High School GPA Calculator, etc.
- Topics Covered: Educational news and articles, a list of colleges and universities, and reviews on educational apps.
- Target Audience: Students and Tutors.
- Popular Post on the Blog: 18 Reasons The U.S. Education System Is Failing.
- Facebook: The Edvocate
- Twitter: @AdvocateforEd
- Visit the Blog: The Edvocate
K. Business Blog Website Examples
Mashable is a global media company that comes with a passionate blog website about culture, entertainment, and tech. You can get recent news of different industries with categorized section which makes easier to surf.
It offers smart, spirited coverage of stories along with various deals. Those deals offer some discounts while purchasing electronic devices. Plus, before purchasing, you can have details of the features and benefits of the device.
- Topics Covered: Space, tech, life, social good, entertainment, deals, and offers.
- Target Audience: Anyone interested in purchasing electronic products with discount offers while surfing through exciting topics.
- Post on the Blog: 8 essential ‘Bob’s Burgers’ episodes to watch before you see ‘The Bob’s Burgers Movie’.
- Facebook: Mashable
- Twitter: @mashable
- Visit the Blog: Mashable
I Will Teach You How To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi comes with a lot of articles. Those articles guide how to be rich and utilize your money better.
Along with that, it provides free resources that help grow your business, money, career, and productivity to live your rich life. Moreover, it has included various success stories which can inspire you to dream big and achieve more.
- Topics Covered: Become rich by growing money, productivity, proper money utilization, etc.
- Target Audience: Any users interested in their career and money growth.
- Featured Post on the Blog: Julia Menez Earnable Rich Life story.
- Facebook: Ramit Sethi’s IWT
- Twitter: @ramit
- Visit the Blog: I Will Teach You How To Be Rich
Copyblogger is yet another business blog website that helps you enter in the world of content marketing. You can find various guides on how to start with content marketing and become successful in it.
Besides, you get to find certified content marketers on this site. So, you can hire a content marketer from the list it has provided for your company to create high-quality digital content.
- Topics Covered: Guides on content marketing and provide certified content marketers to hire from.
- Target Audience: Anyone who is interested in content marketing, the company that wants qualified digital content creators.
- Post on the Blog: How to Overcome Writer’s Block with Neuroscience.
- Visit the Blog: Copyblogger
Entrepreneur blog helps to build and grow new entrepreneurs’ businesses across Asia Pacific regions. It includes varieties of content in tech, wealth, and starting a business.
With this blog, you can gain vast knowledge and information while surfing through its articles. Besides, it also has included stories of successful women entrepreneurs with inspiring tales of their journey.
- Topics Covered: Start and grow business, tech and wealth news, etc.
- Target Audience: Aspiring entrepreneurs and startups.
- Popular Post on the Blog: 6 Telltale Signs of Bad Leadership.
- Facebook: Entrepreneur Asia Pacific
- Twitter: @EntrepreneurAPJ
- Visit the Blog: Entrepreneur
That’s it for the list of the best blog website examples!
That’s all, folks! We’ve arrived at the end of this article with the best blog website examples.
We’ve discussed 70+ blog website examples to get you inspired for creating a new blog in 2022. Also, with their details like highlighted topics on their blog website, their social media accounts, and so on for more clear examples.
Also, we hope this article helped you to find the best blog website examples. If you’ve more examples to add to our list, which is also a blog website, then please mention them in the comment section.
If there are any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.