Are you searching for the best lead generation WordPress themes? If yes, then you’re in the right spot to find them out.
Lead generation is a vital part of any business that aims to gain new clients and grow. One way to achieve this is by using a WordPress theme that improves conversion on your site.
To your surprise, many WordPress lead generation themes are in the market. But picking the perfect one for your business can be hectic.
Don’t be concerned! We came up with a list of the top lead generation themes for your WordPress sites. It includes both free and premium ones meeting contrasting needs.
So, let’s explore them right away!
What is Lead Generation? Why Is It Important?
Before moving into the list, let’s learn the meaning and significance of lead generation.
Leads are prospects who are potentially interested in buying your products or services. And lead generation is a process of attracting and converting those leads into customers.
Hence, lead generation lets you reach potential customers early in their customer journey. So that you can earn their trust, build a relationship, and guide them to make a purchase.
Moreover, you can generate leads across channels, including both online and in-person. One example can be capturing your visitors’ email addresses. That can be when users enter their email addresses on any sort of form on your website.
Once you have their email, you can nurture them with regular emails. Such as emails about your discount offers, products, testimonials, etc. Ultimately, it brings them closer to making a purchase or becoming a client of your business.
For instance, the signup form on our site, SiteSaga, above the footer is for lead generation.
Therefore, the various ways you can collect leads on your site are:
- When users join your newsletter.
- If they chat with you or your chatbot.
- Once they submit a form, like sign up, contact, etc.
- Other ways may be through your social media, ads, etc.
On top of that, it has a wide range of importance for your website and business. They are:
- More leads mean more conversions. Ultimately, it maximizes your business revenue.
- Lead generation is a key factor in business growth because it helps you financially.
- It lets you collect email leads that boost your email marketing campaigns.
- You can conduct lead generation with minimum time, effort, and budget.
With that, let’s move right into the next section.
How to Choose the Best Lead Generation WordPress Theme?
If you want to build a website for your business, then use a suitable WordPress lead generation theme. To help you out, here’s a list that shows how you can select the best lead generation WordPress theme.
Here we go!
- Loading Speed: Check your theme’s speed capability. A fast-loading page improves user experience, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and conversion rates.
- Customization Options: Your theme should include built-in customization options to personalize the site. As a result, your site can match your brand to attract users.
- Compatibility: Make sure your theme supports form plugins, page builders, opt-in or lead generation plugins, and email marketing services you use.
- Lead Generation Templates: Best of all, see if your theme offers templates utilizing the lead generation features. Using a template fastens your site setup process.
- Check Reviews and Ratings: The theme should have good user feedback. So, check its reviews and ratings to use a trustworthy theme for your site.
Other than that, there are more factors you should look out for. Learn all of them from our complete guide on how to choose a WordPress theme.
Now, let’s jump right into our major topic of interest on the best lead generation WordPress themes.
16 Best Lead Generation WordPress Themes 2023
Here are the best lead generation WordPress themes. It contains both free and premium themes so you can select the perfect one based on your needs. So, let’s get rolling!
Kadence is one of the best lead generation WordPress themes with modern features. It has a powerful header builder with a drag-and-drop interface. Also, you’ll get 10+ header elements and several theme options to make a personalized header.
Plus, you can add any header to your site, such as sticky or transparent. Best of all, you can use live editing to watch changes on your header in real-time.
Further, it lets you add call-to-action buttons in the header to catch your visitor’s attention. Also, you can place social links and a shopping cart on the header for easy navigation.
- Includes pre-built starter templates for various niches, like business, blog, travel, etc.
- Contains global color palettes, typography options, and button settings to customize your site to match your brand at once.
- The scroll to top function lets you enable, style, and choose a location for this arrow.
- Using WooCommerce add-on gives eCommerce features like Ajax Add to cart, etc.
- Kadence Blocks offers custom blocks like forms, tabs, icons, and more.
- Its built-in breadcrumb generator engine adds breadcrumbs for users’ path visibility.
Kadence is a freemium WordPress lead generation theme with both free and paid plans. You can download the free theme from WordPress.org’s theme directory or its site. Also, you can install the theme right on your WordPress dashboard.
If the free features aren’t enough, then select one of the following Kadence premium prices:
- Kadence Theme Pro: $59 for the first year, $79/year, unlimited sites, header add-ons, custom fonts, ultimate menu, etc.
- Essential Bundle: $129 for the first year, $149/year, all pro features, Kadence Blocks Pro, Kadence Custom Fonts, and Pro Starter Templates.
- Full Bundle: $199 for the first year, $219/year, all Essential Bundle features, Kadence Cloud, Kadence Conversions, etc.
GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme with a minimum page size for optimum speed. Also, it focuses on accessibility by supporting 20+ languages and following various accessibility guidelines. Overall, this improves the user experience for lead generation.
On top of that, you can use its free GenerateBlocks plugin with the GeneratePress Premium theme. This gives countless block elements like author boxes, custom postcards, and more. In addition, you can create and design your block elements in its theme builder.
- Its site library contains starter templates for blogs, eCommerce, and business sites.
- You can add sticky navigation and multiple secondary navigations on your site.
- Able to create mobile headers and off-canvas panels for different devices.
- Includes advanced display rules to change the theme layout.
- Lets you display your blog posts in a masonry or column layout.
GeneratePress is also a freemium WordPress theme. It means there are both free and premium versions of this theme. The free theme is downloadable from the WordPress.org theme repository and its official website.
Similarly, Generate Premium is the paid version available on its site. It has 2 price options with all the pro features like an advanced layout system, infinite scroll, etc. The plans are:
- Yearly: $59/year, full site library access, 1 year of update and support, 500 sites, etc.
- Lifetime: $249 for a lifetime, lifetime updates, lifetime support, and Yearly features.
Learn more about this theme from our complete review on GeneratePress.
Another advanced WordPress lead generation theme on our list is Blocksy. It lets you add sections like page hero and related posts. With that, you can highlight crucial and recommended content for capturing leads.
Moreover, its header builder gives 9 header elements with customization options. Hence, you can add headers to your site for various device sizes that meet different needs.
Plus, there are features for your site footer and sidebar. With a custom footer, you can add your social channels having a nice scroll reveal effect. While you can show vital info on your sticky sidebar.
- Supports the page builder WordPress plugins like Elementor, Brizy, Gutenberg, etc.
- The live search function can instantly show live results as users type a query.
- Offers 5 archive types and 4 single-page types to make your blogs stand out.
- Integrates with WooCommerce for features like a quick product summary in popups, floating carts, gallery sliders, etc.
- Provides multiple Blocksy starter sites. With the one-click importer, you can import the pages, posts, widgets, and theme options it offers.
- Contains various pagination types like standard, numbers, and load more.
There are both free and premium versions of Blocksy. The free theme is available to download from WordPress’s theme repository. Also, it’s present on its official website.
Further, Blocksy Pro is the paid version having exclusive features. The Blocksy plans are:
- Personal: $49/year, $149 for lifetime use, 1 website, and all premium features.
- Professional: $69/year, $199 one-time payment, 5 sites, and all premium features.
- Agency: $99/year, $299 for lifetime use, unlimited sites, and all premium features.
Some premium features present in all these plans are custom fonts, gallery sliders, etc.
If you plan to use this theme, then read more about it from the Blocksy review.
Do you want to generate leads for your business with your blog? Then, OceanWP is one of the best WordPress themes for your website with outstanding blog features.
This theme contains 9 blog post elements to display blog info like featured images, titles, tags, etc. Also, it includes 6 metadata elements for the blog page, including published date, categories, reading time, etc.
Furthermore, you can enable or disable the elements you want to display. Plus, it lets you change the order and appearance of the elements with a simple click and drag.
- Includes multiple OceanWP demos for various site niches to import from one click.
- Seamless integration to Elementor gives custom sections, page layouts, and widgets.
- Offers 7 custom header styles, 3 mobile menu styles, and a top bar section.
- Make a WooCommerce store with off-canvas filters, regular/multi-step checkout, etc.
- OpenGraph settings let you share your social media info on your site.
- Supports integration to WordPress plugins like LearnDash, LifterLMS, bbPress, etc.
This theme has both free and premium price options to meet different business needs. The free theme is present in the WordPress.org theme repository and its original website.
Moreover, OceanWP Pro includes the following premium pricing plans for more features:
- Personal: $43/year, $178 for lifetime use, 3 sites, 7 free extensions, 14 premium extensions, 17 free demos, 210 premium demos, etc.
- Business: $71/year, $285 one-time payment, 6 sites, all Personal features, Freepik direct image import, Flaticon direct icon import, etc.
- Agency: $127/year, $509 for lifetime use, 50 sites, everything from the Business plan, featured in Newsletter, OceanWP.org, etc.
Astra is the #1 popular free WordPress theme with over 1 million active installations. This theme contains 240+ Astra starter templates to create every kind of website. Also, you can find those having forms, social links, etc., that are ideal for lead generation.
Additionally, there are 3 Astra widgets available, namely address, social icons, and info list. Using them, you can display your business address, connect social networks, and add an informative list. Overall, all of these widgets help you grab your user’s attention.
Best of all, Astra comes with basic schema markup implementation. This helps search engines understand your site better, making it an SEO-friendly theme.
- Offers multiple site layouts like boxed, full-width, padded, fluid, etc.
- Includes eye-catching blog layouts like a grid, list, and masonry. Also, it comprises blog features like pagination, related posts, etc.
- Astra Pro supports WooCommerce with features like grid settings, quick view, etc.
- Contains header options such as mobile, sticky, page, transparent, and mega menu.
- Comes with customization options for typography, color, and background.
- Consists of global design options like button presets, web stories, color palettes, etc.
Astra is also a freemium WordPress theme having free and premium plans. You can download the free theme from the WordPress.org theme repository.
If you want exclusive features, then these are the premium price options available:
- Astra Pro: $59/year, $299 for a lifetime, sticky header, mega menu, white label, etc.
- Essential Bundle: $169/year, $849 for lifetime use, 180+ premium starter templates, Astra Pro features, WP Portfolio, etc.
- Growth Bundle: $187/year, $1249 one-time payment, Convert Pro, Schema Pro, all Essential Bundle features, and more.
To get more information about this theme, read our guide on Astra theme review.
If you want a WordPress theme that works with your favorite lead generation plugin, then go with Neve. It has 100+ starter sites for your business, blog, eCommerce, etc. And all of them support major WordPress plugins, including BuddyPress, LearnDash, LifterLMS, etc.
Moreover, it’s compatible with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). So, your website will run smoothly on mobile devices. Indeed, it also optimizes your site for search engines.
- You can style the design of the header and footer by dragging and dropping elements.
- Choose from website layout options between contained or full-width.
- Includes global color palettes to give a consistent design throughout the website.
- Offers layout layouts, presets, and controls for a user-friendly blogging experience.
- The Elementor Booster module gives exclusive widgets and features. Such as flip cards, review boxes, animations, etc.
- Create a WooCommerce store having a wishlist, sticky cart, exclusive products, etc.
As a freemium theme, Neve has both free and premium versions. The free theme is downloadable from WordPress.org’s theme directory.
Furthermore, it has a premium version i.e. Neve Pro, with the following price options:
- Personal: $99/year, unlimited sites, performance module, blog booster, and more.
- Business: $199/year, all Personal features, 110+ starter templates, WooCommerce booster, etc.
- Agency: $349/year, white-label, Neve Cloud, VIP support, and Business plan features.
Here’s our comprehensive review of Neve if you plan to use it for your site.
Sydney is a professional multipurpose WordPress theme. It means you can use it to create any website. For that, it contains several pre-built demos, elements, and sections. Also, you can find those that are perfect for conducting lead generation.
Moreover, it includes free Elementor widgets like testimonial carousels, posts, sliders, etc. And you can get extra custom widgets with Elementor integration while using Sydney Pro. Some ideal widgets for lead generation are Contact Form 7, WPForms, Ninja Forms, etc.
- The modal popup module shows a window on your site, hiding other page content. You can use it to collect leads when users visit your site.
- Includes a powerful template builder to edit headers, footers, blogs, 404 pages, etc.
- You can customize the blog layout with layout presets and flexible controls. Exactly it has 6 archive layouts and 3 post layouts.
- Contains 5 desktop layouts, 3 mobile layouts, and 2 off-canvas layouts for free.
- Supports WooCommerce with features like advanced reviews, product swatches, etc.
- Customize your footer using separators, a background image, and reveal effects.
Sydney is a freemium WordPress theme. It offers both free and premium pricing plans. The free theme is present in the WordPress.org theme repository to download. Or you can do that from its official site also.
Moving forward, there are 3 premium price options in Sydney. Let’s check them out:
- Personal: $69/year, 1 site license, all premium features, and premium support.
- Professional: $99/year, 5 sites license, everything from the Personal plan.
- Agency: $199/year, unlimited licenses, Botiga Pro, white label, Personal features.
If you want an all-in-one lead generation WordPress theme, then choose Divi. It has an email opt-in module that supports many email providers. So, you can build and segment lists to conduct email marketing campaigns and ultimately perform lead generation.
On top of that, it also includes a feature-rich contact form builder. There, you can make custom form fields to collect any information about your potential customers. Also, you get to style each input with a wide range of design options.
Most of all, Divi offers a social follow module and Monarch’s social sharing system. As a result, you can promote your social media profiles and build a social following.
- Contains 200+ site elements for blogs, sliders, call-to-actions, forms, testimonials, galleries, etc. You can use them to quickly start collecting your leads.
- Includes 2000+ premade designs and 200+ full site packs for every site niche.
- Offers customization and design options like animations, shape dividers, patterns, etc.
- Its efficient features are multi-select, bulk editing, copy/paste styles, filter settings, etc.
- WooBuilder gives WooCommerce modules for cart and checkout to sell your items.
- Using its theme builder, you can build the header, footer, pages, products, etc.
Divi is a premium WordPress lead generation theme by ElegantThemes. All the features are available to purchase in 2 different pricing plans. They are:
- Yearly Access: $70/year, website packs, unlimited sites, premium support, and access to Extra, Bloom, Monarch, etc.
- Lifetime Access: $199 for a lifetime, lifetime support, updates, and Yearly features.
Avada is one of the best-selling ThemeForest WordPress themes for lead generation. It has a built-in contact form builder. So, you can insert spam protection, a Google Map, and a sidebar on the Contact page. And all of them are customizable.
Moreover, it supports WordPress plugins like bbPress, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, The Events Calendar, etc. Also, it contains custom styles for Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms. Indeed, it can help you to generate leads from your website.
Further, you’ll get 6 paid plugins. They are Avada Builder, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Convert Plus, Advanced Custom Fields Pro, FileBird, and Fusion White Label Branding.
- Offers 90+ professional demos, 400+ pre-built web pages, and unlimited layouts.
- The Advanced Options Network has fusion theme options to control global settings and fusion page options to adjust each post and page.
- Contains custom widgets like Twitter, Facebook, Social Links, Advertising Ads, etc.
- You can create mega menus with maps, images, forms, icons, and more.
- WooCommerce integration provides design options for product pages, shop pages, product sliders, etc.
- Advanced options for portfolios, blogs, headers, footers, page titles, search bars, etc.
Avada is a premium WordPress theme present in the ThemeForest marketplace. Its regular license cost $69 and includes future updates and 6 months of support. Extending the support for 6 more months costs you $21.38 extra.
Check out our detailed review of Avada from this article.
Do you want to create a one-page site or a landing page to generate leads for your business? Then, here’s Bridge. It’s a multipurpose WordPress theme ideal for every kind of site. Plus, you’ll get the latest functionalities to create sites such as news, restaurants, directories, etc.
In addition, you can add a fully customizable header to your site. And you can choose its position to be top or side and the header type among 10 options like fixed or sticky. Also, it lets you insert a fullscreen menu that opens when visitors click the 3-bar hamburger icon.
- Offers 600+ unique demos for portfolio, blog, eCommerce, business websites, etc.
- Contains 24 layouts built with standard to authentic and innovative designs.
- It has built-in functions for sliders and carousels. With that, you can display content to your clients in a professional way.
- Comes with 4 premium plugins for free. They are WPBakery Page Builder, Layer Slider, Slider Revolution, and Timetable Responsive Schedule.
- You can add interactive elements like counters, pie charts, progress bars, etc.
- Supports integration with form builders like Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7.
Bridge is also another paid WordPress theme from the ThemeForest marketplace. The cost of its regular license is $69, having future updates and 6 months of support. If you want 12 months of support, then you’ve to pay an additional $21.38.
One of the top WordPress themes that focus on lead generation is Essentials. It supports Contact Form 7 to let you create all sorts of forms, including lead-generating forms. For example, you can add sign-up forms asking visitors to insert their emails.
Moreover, there are 16+ popup templates in this theme. Using the visual popup builder, you can customize the popups for your site to generate leads. For example, you can create WooCommerce products preview, automatic, and exit popups to boost conversion rates.
- It has a collection of 40+ full demos, 770+ demos, 70+ premium elements, 40+ header templates, and 40+ footer templates.
- Bundled with premium plugins like WPBakery, Slider Revolution, and Master Slider.
- You can engage users in the blog and portfolio pages with the Pixfort Likes plugin.
- Choose from 990+ Google Fonts and 2400+ icons to stylize your website content.
- Ability to add stories that share the best captured moments of your business.
- Includes built-in site banner function to make banners for cookies, ads, sales, etc.
You can purchase this premium Essentials theme from the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $64 for the regular license, combined with future updates and 6 months of support. With $19.5 extra, you can extend the support for 6 more months.
Looking for a WordPress lead generation theme for your technical business site? If yes, then go with Stratus. It’s ideal for businesses focusing on lead generation. For instance, apps and SaaS (Software as a Service), startups, and product development companies.
Further, it has a live drag-and-drop Elementor site builder. Hence, you can make a whole site using 48+ widgets, 35+ modular demos, and 230+ custom blocks with the builder. Another way is to use the live theme options customizer to build and customize the site.
- You can easily install pages, templates, and styles to build the front end of your site.
- Comes with Master Slider Pro and Revolution Slider that costs more than $50.
- Built-in support for Google Fonts offering 700+ fonts. Also, it contains 1000+ fonts.
- Formidable Forms integration offers customizable forms using reCaptcha spam protection. Also, it can automatically store the form submissions.
- Supports email marketing plugins like Mailchimp and AWeber. This gives email notification and autoresponder functions.
- Create and use the header, footer, and unlimited sidebars on the website.
The paid Stratus theme costs $59 in the ThemeForest marketplace for a regular license. It gives future updates and 6 months of support. Also, you can extend the support to 12 months by paying $17.63 extra.
If you want a WordPress lead generation theme for online shops, then choose the multipurpose KALLYAS theme. It has a strong integration with WooCommerce giving sleek styles and 3 different store landing page demos to capture leads.
Additionally, you can find the custom ‘pricing tables’ element in this theme. Using this element, you can show your services, their features, and pricing professionally.
- Fully supports the Mailchimp plugin to send newsletters and grow lists.
- Add hero scenes with striking content to convert visitors to customers or subscribers.
- Integration with powerful plugins like bbPress and BuddyPress to build communities.
- Hide your website content until it’s ready to launch with the maintenance mode.
- Contains custom page designs like Contact, Testimonials, Services, Careers, etc.
- The built-in modal window system offers different modal types with auto-triggering.
KALLYAS is a premium WordPress theme that costs $69 for the regular license. It’s present in the ThemeForest marketplace giving you future updates and 6 months of support. If it isn’t enough, then extend the support for 12 months by paying $21.38.
Seosight is one of the best WordPress themes for lead generation specialists, SEO agencies, and digital marketing companies. As it comes with Elementor to customize the entire site in real-time. Plus, you can use eye-catching designs and elements to attract users’ attention.
Moreover, this theme uses best SEO practices and is fully responsive to all devices. As a result, your website will also be SEO-optimized for search engines.
- Supports plugins like WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, Easy Digital Downloads, etc.
- Offers plugins for free like Contact Form 7, Master Slider, Email Subscribers, etc.
- Contains customization options for header, footer, blog, portfolio, subscribe panel, typography, and more.
- Includes 3 columns layouts, sortable options, 2 paginations, sidebar options, projects block, etc., for portfolio.
- Provides sortable options, 6 post formats, and 2 paginations for blogs.
- Use the 1-click demo import option to insert a customizable demo for your site.
As a paid theme, you can purchase Seosight from ThemeForest.net for $39. It offers future updates and 6 months of support. However, you can get 12 months of support at $49.13.
Intact is a feature-rich WordPress theme for lead generation sites. Exactly it has 12 built-in demos that match different site niches. That includes one each for business, landing page, creative agency, shop classic, etc. Also, you can import a demo or a page to make your site.
On top of that, it also provides a child theme. With this child theme, you can apply custom codes to make changes to your site. Plus, the customizations won’t be overwritten even after updating the parent theme.
- Offers paid plugins like WPBakery, Slider Revolution, IconsMind, and Templatera.
- The powerful lightbox gallery lets users zoom in/out, move the next/previous image, etc.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 to easily create forms and capture leads.
- Contains immersive features like animations, toggles, modal windows, smooth scrolling navigation, etc.
- The theme options panel contains options for typography, header, blog, footer, etc.
- Provides 30+ built-in content elements and 600+ Google Fonts.
Intact is available in the ThemeForest marketplace. This premium theme costs $59, which includes future updates and 6 months of support. You can pay $17.63 extra and get 12 months of support in total.
Searching for a WordPress theme for creating a converting landing page? Then, Urip is one of the top landing page WordPress themes for lead generation.
This theme has 5 different eye-catching layouts. With creative, app, and event layouts, you can showcase and promote your company product/service, apps, and events, respectively.
Best of all, it has a hero subscribe layout perfect for lead generation via subscribe forms. And the last one is the hero form layout to add others like a contact form.
- WPBakery and Elementor integration gives 40+ shortcodes and control options to create unique site pages.
- Compatibility with the meta box plugins adds unique menus and background images.
- Provides Slider Revolution with demos and animations for adding appealing sliders.
- Integration with WordPress plugins like Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, and Mailchimp.
- Supports WooCommerce plugins and extensions to gain potential customers.
- Includes page layouts like left/right sidebar, full-width, one-page, or multi-page sites.
You can buy this paid Urip theme from the ThemeForest marketplace at $39. It provides future updates and 6 months of support. For 12 months of support, you can pay $10.13 extra.
And that’s a wrap! We’re at the end of this article on the best lead generation WordPress themes. Hopefully, you agree with our list and have chosen a suitable one for your site.
Among all, we recommend going with Kadence. Because it’s a freemium theme offering additional features like blocks, exclusive templates, custom fonts, etc.
If you’re still in confusion, then why not post your queries? We’ll gladly help you. And if we miss out on any of your favorite themes, then mention them.
Most of all, read our blogs on the best WordPress newsletter themes and the best WordPress themes for core web vitals.
Lastly, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. So, you can go through our latest guides and stay connected with us.