Are you looking for the best SiteGround alternatives? Or fed up with SiteGround and looking for other options to host your site? If yes, then stick till the end.
SiteGround is one of the most popular web hosting services that’s recommended by WordPress.org. It hosts millions of websites currently. This web hosting company provides you with a range of hosting options, top performance, security, and 24/7 support.
But hosting is like a foundation for your site, so you won’t want to come up with a conclusion too early. You should do enough research and understand various SiteGround alternatives in the market.
To make things easy for you, we’ve come up with some of the best SiteGround alternatives. So, you can find the best-suited hosting service for your site.
What is SiteGround Hosting? (Introduction)
SiteGround was founded in 2004, and today it’s one of the leading web hosting companies in the world. It offers you a variety of hosting types, tons of performance-enhancing tools, and top-notch customer service.
Talking of the web hosting types, SiteGround provides managed WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, Cloud hosting, Reseller hosting, etc. It’s ideal for small website owners, businesses, and websites of medium to larger sizes.
It has an automated WordPress installation for launching WordPress with ease. You can migrate your website to SiteGround effortlessly with the help of the SiteGround Migrator plugin.
Most importantly, SiteGround has tons of data centers in various locations across the world. That will make your site run without any downtime, no matter where your traffic comes from.
- Offers static and dynamic caching for speeding up your website up to 5x.
- Integration with Cloudflare’s CDN (Content Delivery Network) service. This is responsible for making your website load quicker.
- SiteGround Optimizer plugin is integrated. This significantly enhances your website’s performance.
- Development toolkit with the inclusion of tools like WP-CLI, SSH, PHP version control, etc.
- With the SiteGround Security plugin, you can protect your site from any kind of malicious threats and attacks.
- Backups your data on a daily basis.
- Developed a custom implementation of PHP and MySQL for solid site performance.
After understanding the SiteGround hosting and its features, it may look like the ideal hosting service provider. Isn’t it? However, there are some drawbacks too. And we’ll be discussing that in the next section.
Why Do You Need a SiteGround Hosting Alternative?
SiteGround is without a doubt a reputed web hosting company out there in the market. But this particular web hosting company has some weak points. So, that’s why you’ve to search for SiteGround alternatives.
1. Customer Reviews
Real customer reviews are what people rely on for knowing whether a hosting provider is good or not. Many people aren’t happy with SiteGround’s hosting service. Recently, they’ve also expressed dissatisfaction with their customer support.
If you look at the stats, on Trustpilot, SiteGround has a score of 4.7/5 (10217 reviews). And 5% of those have given a bad rating (one-star).
Likewise, if you look at the ratings of G2 Reviews, there it has a score of 4.0/5 (164 reviews). This is not that good a score compared to all other top hosting platforms.
2. High Price
SiteGround is one of the leading web hosts out there in the market that provides excellent performance. However, the higher pricing forces you to look for cheaper SiteGround alternatives.
SiteGround is a lot costlier if you compare it to other renowned hosting platforms. It might not look like that if you see the hosting plans but it is. SiteGround’s basic plan, i.e. StartUp starts at $3.99/month. Note that, this is the discounted price available for just the first year.
Once the first billing cycle is over, you’ve to pay the full price of the hosting. And that means $14.99/month. Isn’t that ridiculous?
Now if you compare them with some of the big names in hosting, then SiteGround is the most expensive of all. For instance, Bluehost’s Basic plan starts at $2.95/month which renews at $10.99/month.
If you look at HostGator‘s starting plan, then it’s just $2.75/month for your first term. And it renews at $6.95/month once your first term is over.
That’s why you’ve to look for better SiteGround alternatives that give you better service at a cheaper price.
Summary of Best SiteGround Alternatives & Competitors
|SiteGround Alternatives||Starting Price||Number of Sites||Storage Space||Free SSL||Trustpilot TrustScore|
7 Best SiteGround Alternatives & Competitors for 2022
In this section, we’ll see some of the best SiteGround competitors. And see where they stand in comparison to SiteGround. Go through the description of each hosting company, and you’ll be able to choose the one that suits you better.
Nexcess is one of the oldest names in the hosting industry, with over 20 years of experience. Around 500000 websites are hosted using this platform. Better scalability, security, and speed are the key aspects this site platform is famous for.
It offers a variety of managed hosting plans like Nexcess Magento, Nexcess WooCommerce, Nexcess WordPress, etc. Most importantly, you’ll be able to transfer your website from any other hosting provider to Nexcess for free.
Furthermore, it has overall 10 data centers on this site platform. And you’re free to choose the one that’s closest to your target audience.
Are you looking to create an online store of your own? If yes, then with the help of its StoreBuilder by Nexcess you can build the eCommerce store easily. Learn more about it in our full StoreBuilder review.
Nexcess Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- Offers Auto-Scaling so that your site can handle any amount of traffic.
- Provides Cloud Accelerator, which will reduce the amount of time it takes for your site to load.
- PCI Compliance for keeping your online store secure and safe.
- Development Sites for safely testing changes without hampering your production site.
- SSL certificates for securing all the data sent between you and your visitors.
- Provide you 99.99% uptime guarantee, making sure that your website is always up and running.
- Integrated CDN (Content Delivery Network) for making your site load lightning quick.
- Also, provides you with automatic daily backups as well as on-demand backups.
- It doesn’t provide you with free domain registration.
- Customer support isn’t that good.
- You won’t get DDoS protection on any plan.
The 7 Nexcess managed WordPress hosting plans are as follows:
|No of Websites||1||5||10||25||50||100||250|
|SSD Storage||15 GB||40 GB||60 GB||100 GB||300 GB||500 GB||800 GB|
|Bandwidth||2 TB||3 TB||4 TB||5 TB||5 TB||10 TB||10 TB|
|Unlimited Email Accounts||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Support and User Reviews
In terms of customer service, Nexcess is also superb. If you’re in any kind of problem, then you can have a conversation with the experts via chat or send them an email. They’re for you 24/7/365.
There is also a FAQ section from where you can get the answer to your questions. Not only that, but you’ll also see the knowledge library consisting of tutorials and how-to materials related to this site platform.
Furthermore, you can even give their support team a call, if you need more help.
The operating hours look like this:
- Support: 24 hours, every single day.
- Billing: Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4pm EST.
- Sales: Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5 pm EST.
Talking of stats, on the Trustpilot user reviews, Nexcess has got a 4.6 out of 5-star ratings. Now that’s awesome!. And these reviews have been given by 400+ users. See latest reviews.
Similarly, if you look at the G2 Reviews, Nexcess has a 3.7 overall rating out of 5. And these are based on the feedback given by 20+ users. See latest reviews.
Nexcess guarantees super-fast loading speed and server performance. This way, you can grow your business with relative ease. You know what, it’s the only hosting company that gives you the freedom to customize code in your way.
If you own an eCommerce business, then Nexcess is the ideal option. Although Nexcess is a bit pricey compared to SiteGround, you’ll get full value for money.
You’ll get all the essential features such as free site migrations, CDN services, and a 100% uptime guarantee on all the plans.
This hosting service has focused equally on the customer support aspect as well. You can reach out to their support team through the client portal, email, or by phone.
In addition, Nexcess has altogether 8 data centers (more than SiteGround) across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. This will enhance your website’s performance to a bigger extent.
Hence, we can consider this a good replacement for SiteGround and one of its best alternatives.
Are you looking forward to using Nexcess for your online shop?
Nexcess offers a remarkable managed WooCommerce hosting solution using which you can set up an online store. For more details, click on the guide below:
Kinsta is one of the top-tier WordPress hosting services out there in the market. Its also one of the best managed WordPress hosting services known to provide excellent performance and reliable support.
This website platform provides Business, Enterprise, and Custom hosting solutions based on your requirements. Most importantly, it’s powered by the Google Cloud Platform. So, this way, you get to pick from 31 data centers across the globe.
It comes with Kinsta APM (Application Performance Monitoring) i.e. a performance monitoring tool for WordPress sites. With it, you can recognize what is slowing down your site. Also, it offers you free Cloudflare SSL certificates for added protection to your site.
Kinsta Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
Here are the major Kinsta features you should know:
- Offers highest-end CPUs to uplift your website’s performance.
- Integrates with Cloudflare CDN to deliver fast pages from your website visitors’ nearby location.
- Includes an enterprise-level firewall to remove DDoS attacks or any malicious activities.
- Fully supports HTTP/3 for enhanced performance and security.
- Includes several developer-friendly features like Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 8.0, and MariaDB for boosting performance.
- Offers automatic daily backups as well as external backup add-on options.
- You’ll get your site migrated for free from the expert migration team.
- Contains a Kinsta WooCommerce solution for setting up an online store easily.
- This hosting platform is only for WordPress software. You cannot use it for other platforms like Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- You’ll face lots of limits in aspects like storage, CDN, or monthly traffic.
- The prices are a bit high compared to other hosting providers.
Kinsta provides you with 5 different Kinsta plans under managed WordPress hosting. And these are:
|Plan Features||Starter||Pro||Business 1||Business 2||Business 3|
|SSD Storage||10 GB||20 GB||30 GB||40 GB||50 GB|
|Free CDN||50 GB||100 GB||200 GB||300 GB||500 GB|
|Free Premium Migrations||1||2||3||3||3|
Support and User Reviews
Kinsta has the best-in-class support staff to provide you with the help and support you need 24/7. Their support staff consists of experts, developers, and engineers to assist you in any given circumstances.
You can have a conversation with them by starting a chat on the MyKinsta dashboard. Or, you can even ask questions via email. Not only that, you can call them at (+61) 1800 952 470 to clear your doubts.
They provide support in a variety of languages. Such as English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Furthermore, you’ve access to a help center and knowledge base section. This is the ideal place to know more about this hosting company in detail.
As per the Trustpilot review, Kinsta gets a score of 4.4-star rating out of 5. And these reviews are calculated by 480+ genuine users. That’s pretty impressive! See latest reviews.
Likewise, it has got 4.7 stars out of 5 on G2 Reviews, and this is evaluated by 342 users. See latest reviews.
Kinsta is a brilliant hosting provider for a range of websites. This hosting company has dedicated hosting services for mid-level to large businesses.
Being powered by Google Cloud, you can maintain many global WordPress sites with relative ease. Compared to other hosting platforms, Kinsta offers a great user experience.
To be more specific, Kinsta has a 100% custom hosting dashboard. With it, you can handle your WordPress sites, keep an eye on major analytics, etc.
Apart from that, you’ll receive many more amazing features. Such as high-end CPUs, built-in application performance monitoring DDoS protection, free migration, etc.
Kinsta is slightly more expensive than SiteGround, this is also because it focuses on business and enterprise-level clients. However, we can’t neglect the positive user feedback it has received.
Therefore, we recommend you go for it blindfolded if it’s under your budget range.
Do you want to look for a similar yet better alternative to Kinsta?
Kinsta is a well-known hosting platform. But there are other better alternatives to it. So, check them out on the link below:
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting company that was founded in 2011. The main aim of this hosting company is to offer a hassle-free hosting service to get your website up and running.
Cloudways is the web host you can count on to take your business online effortlessly. It comes with an array of tools by which you can experience a seamless web hosting experience.
For example, you’ll get Breeze ( a Cloudways cache plugin) and CloudwaysCDN for lightning performance and better security. It offers 5 different cloud hosting servers for hosting your site. These are Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS, and Vultr.
Cloudways Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- Includes 60+ data centers to have a good response time globally.
- It has auto-healing functionality so that you won’t encounter server issues.
- Comes with an OS-level firewall responsible for keeping out intruders and attackers.
- SSD-based hosting service for making your website run faster.
- Provides Cloudflare Enterprise CDN for reducing latency and loading time.
- Image and Mobile Optimization for faster loading time on various screen sizes.
- Built-in Let’s Encrypt SSL for strengthening your website’s security.
- Their team will migrate your site free of cost. Or, you can do it on your own with the help of the Cloudways WordPress Migrator plugin.
- Beginners might feel overwhelmed by the number of features.
- Sadly, it doesn’t offer you a domain and email for free.
- Only 3 days of the trial period to test its service which isn’t sufficient.
You’ll get several pricing plans under the DigitalOcean cloud platform. Let’s see them:
|Plan Features||1st Plan||2nd Plan||3rd Plan||4th Plan|
|No of Websites||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Bandwidth||1 TB||2 TB||4 TB||5 TB|
|Processor||1 Core||1 Core||2 Core||4 Core|
|Storage||25 GB||50 GB||80 GB||160 GB|
Support and User Reviews
Cloudways is equally good from the customer service perspective. They provide expert 24/7/365 problem-solving regardless of your technical background. Cloudways customer support is divided into 3 different levels.
They are Standard Support, Advanced Support Add-on, and Premium Support Add-on. You’ll get Standard support via live chat if you’ve any queries or issues. And this is ideal for individuals and store owners who want standard help.
However, if you’re running a business then you can opt for either advanced or premium support. Advanced support add-on will cost you $100/month and here you’ll get the answer to your advanced queries from the expert team.
Lastly, for the Premium support add-on, you’ve to pay $500/month. And here, you’ll get the tools like a phone call, private Slack channel support, etc.
Cloudways has an overall 4.6 rating out of 5 on the Trustpilot review. And this feedback is given by over 1300+ genuine users. See latest reviews.
It has received a stunning 4.8 out of 5-star rating on G2 Reviews, which is phenomenal. And these are evaluated from 300+ users. See latest reviews.
There are a lot of impressive things about Cloudways. It has flexible hosting plans, awesome customer support, and outstanding uptime. Thereby, you can count on this hosting company to keep your website up and running.
It’s a suitable hosting platform for digital agencies, developers, and eCommerce businesses. SiteGround is the cheaper WordPress hosting if you compared to Cloudways (for the first year only). Although, the regular hosting price is more expensive than that of Cloudways.
Most importantly, Cloudways has 60+ server locations (way more than SiteGround) to improve the response time globally. Other than that, it includes free SSL, automatic backups, and built-in caching.
In addition to that, Cloudways offers advanced support and premium support add-ons which are key aspects of this service. Thereby, we can say it’s one of the perfect alternatives to SiteGround.
Are you confused between Kinsta and Cloudways?
To solve your confusion between Kinsta and Cloudways, we have a side-by-side comparison blog on it. Look it out from the guide below:
The best thing about this hosting platform is that your website will be secure and runs at full speed. It offers a variety of hosting plans such as DreamHost Shared, DreamHost VPS, DreamHost Dedicated, etc.
Additionally, it offers you a free DreamHost Automated Migration plugin. With the help of it, you can transfer your site quickly and effortlessly. Apart from that, all the plans feature an in-built caching mechanism for extreme speed.
DreamHost Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- With it, you can create a staging environment to check new WordPress themes, plugins, etc before going live.
- Has a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate so that data sent between you and your visitors is encrypted.
- Includes WP Website Builder for easy creation of WordPress websites.
- Comes with CDN (Content Delivery Network) which replicates your static content to servers all over the globe. This way your content loads quickly from any corner of the world.
- Pre-installed Jetpack plugin that upgrades your website’s performance and security.
- The DreamHost team automatically backups your website every day. You can also create extra backups whenever you like with the on-demand backups.
- You can clean the cache in regular intervals to display the latest content.
- The main drawback is, that you can only host a single website no matter which plans you choose.
- The pricing of managed WordPress hosting is a bit costly.
- Live chat support response time isn’t that impressive.
DreamHost provides you with 3 different managed WordPress hosting plans. They are:
|Plan Features||DreamPress||DreamPress Plus||DreamPress Pro|
|No of Websites||1||1||1|
|Site Storage||30 GB||60 GB||120 GB|
|WP Website Builder||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Support and User Reviews
DreamHost support team is there for you 24/7 if you get stuck using this hosting platform. You can reach out to them via chat to clear your doubts.
The best thing is that DreamHost plans have 24/7 tickets and live chat support. Most importantly, all of its plans feature phone support callbacks.
However, note that Plus and Pro plans include only 3 and 5 callbacks.
They’ve also mentioned their support time hours which look like this:
- DreamHost Sales Help: 24/7/365 through the chat.
- Customer Support Chat: Every Day 3:00 AM to 9:30 PM PT.
- Customer Support Email: 24/7/365.
DreamHost has a knowledge base, from there you can gain more insights regarding its hosting plans, services, etc.
As per the Trustpilot user reviews, DreamHost has a score of 4.8 out of 5-star ratings. And these reviews are calculated by 2800+ users. See latest reviews.
Likewise, it has got 3.7 stars out of 5 on G2 Reviews. And these are based on the feedback given by 75 users. See latest reviews.
DreamHost was founded in 1996 and is the oldest web host in operation today. Most importantly, it’s built on cloud technology so it serves page content on demand for faster loading times.
To test its services, it offers you a 97-day money-back guarantee. Meanwhile, SiteGround only gives you 3 days to check out its services.
Looking at the managed WordPress hosting plans, SiteGround is the cheaper option than DreamHost. This is because it’s best suited for large businesses instead of individuals.
The support team is also handy to help you if you run into any kind of emergency. If you enjoy fast loading time and want a 100% uptime guarantee, then look no further than DreamHost.
Therefore, this makes it one of the ideal SiteGround alternatives.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting alternatives to SiteGround. Founded in 2003, Bluehost is a widely renowned name in the hosting industry that powers more than 2 million websites. Note that, it’s a WordPress.org recommended hosting provider.
It offers you all the needed resources and tools to help you get the most out of your WordPress website. All the plans feature a free domain for the first year, 99.99% uptime, CDN service, a website builder, and an SSL certificate.
The thing that sets it apart is each hosting package has 200+ edge servers in different locations across the globe. That means, your website will load quickly regardless of where your viewers are.
Bluehost Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- Free SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN to stop threats and attacks.
- Allows you to install WordPress with a single click.
- Intuitive control panel from where you can manage hosting, create databases, etc.
- Offers you free anti-spam solutions for extra security.
- You’ll get handy marketing services like website support with design, marketing help, and more.
- Includes a multi-layer caching mechanism for improved speed and performance.
- Has a specific Bluehost website builder to make the WordPress website building process easier.
- Backups your data on a daily basis.
- No exact uptime guarantee.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t offer you month-to-month shared hosting options.
Bluehost comes with 4 different plans under WordPress hosting. And these are as follows:
|Plan Features||Basic||Plus||Choice Plus||Pro|
|No of websites||1||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SSD Storage||50 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|24/7 Customer Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free SSL Certificate||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Domain Privacy||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free Automated Backup||No||No||Yes||Yes|
Support and User Reviews
Bluehost is famous for providing expert help for all types of users. Every plan offers you 24/7 support. You can get in touch with them either via chat or have a call by dialing: 888-401-4678.
There are a lot of support resources such as articles, guides, how-tos, and instructions. With the use of it, you can get the answer to the query or issue that you’re facing.
Bluehost has a pretty decent score of 3 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot user reviews. And this is based on the feedback given by 2000+ users. See latest reviews.
Similarly, it has an average overall rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars as per the evaluation of 221 genuine users. See latest reviews.
Bluehost is one of the most popular hosting providers in recent years. Not to forget, it’s recommended by WordPress.org. It provides a variety of hosting options for all kinds of users. Such as Bluehost Dedicated, Bluehost VPS, Bluehost WooCommerce, etc.
Bluehost is the affordable option here, the plans start from $2.95/month. Not only that it includes a free domain name and a user-friendly website builder.
Furthermore, if you’re someone who wants high storage, then Bluehost is ideal for you. They offer unlimited storage giving you full freedom to store as many files as you want.
Their bandwidth and ability to host unlimited websites on most of the plans give you a better edge over SiteGround. And that’s why we recommend you to use it to host your website instead of SiteGround.
Are you searching for a complete review on Bluehost?
Bluehost is a popular web hosting solution. If you want to learn about it in detail, then you must check out our honest review on it from the guide below:
Namecheap is not just a hosting company; it started as a domain registrar in 2000. And today it’s one of the largest domain registrars in the world. We can even call it an all-in-one shop for buying domains, web hosting, etc.
What we love about Namecheap is that it offers a 100% service level agreement for uptime. So, that means you won’t face downtime for your website. Also, you can transfer your website from any other hosting provider to Namecheap easily.
If you’re looking to create a website with WordPress, then Namecheap makes it easy. To be more specific, it offers a one-click WordPress installation.
Namecheap Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- Provides you advanced Namecheap domain generator by which you can get a unique domain name.
- Offers you a 99.99% uptime rate which means you won’t face any downtime.
- It’s hosted on Namecheap Cloud, so this ensures greater dependability, security, and speed of your website.
- Namecheap WordPress hosting is 3x faster than traditional hosting.
- Has a user-friendly dashboard to manage WordPress websites.
- Includes a CDN, that is responsible for reducing the website loading times.
- Offers a free SSL certificate for your WordPress sites.
- All the hosting plans you’ll see on Namecheap are for a single WordPress site.
- Non-inclusion of phone support.
The 3 managed WordPress hosting plans of Namecheap are as follows along with their functionalities.
|Plan Features||EasyWP Starter||EasyWP Turbo||EasyWP Supersonic|
|99.99% Uptime Guarantee||No||No||Yes|
Support and User Reviews
Namecheap’s support team is widely popular as the most knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. They’re ready to assist you 24/7 regardless of the issue that you’re facing.
The good news is that you’ll get 24/7 support on each of their plans. If you need any help, then you can submit a ticket by filling out a form. Or, you can even tell your problems to their support team via LiveChat.
There is also a Help Center section where you can get documentation, guides, blogs, how-to videos, etc. This gives you a better understanding of this hosting provider and its functionalities in detail.
On the Trustpilot user reviews, Namecheap has got a 4.4 out of 5-star ratings. That’s pretty good!. And these reviews have been given by 12000+ users. See latest reviews.
If you look at the G2 Reviews, Namecheap has a 4.3 overall rating out of 5. And these are based on the feedback given by 60 real users. See latest reviews.
Yes, it’s more renowned as a Namecheap domain registrar than hosting. However, you can still rely on them for your hosting needs. It offers you a managed hosting solution that handles all the technical parts of running a WordPress website.
Namecheap offers more storage space than SiteGround. The main benefits of using this hosting provider are easy backups, speed, and a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Most importantly, your WordPress site is managed by optimized cloud technology. Surprisingly, both these hosts offer you 30 days to test their services before committing.
In terms of hosting features obviously, SiteGround is the superior one. For instance, they offer unmetered bandwidth, daily backups, a free CDN, etc. It’s a little pricey in comparison to SiteGround, though it’s still good for hosting WordPress sites.
Lastly, after seeing the positive feedback and user reviews, we recommend you give it a try.
InMotion is one of the best SiteGround alternatives that provide a range of hosting solutions. Among them, one is the managed hosting for InMotion WordPress by which you can optimize your WordPress sites for better performance.
It includes a cPanel so that you can manage your WordPress site without sweating much. Most importantly, this hosting provider comes with sophisticated features like WP-CLI, Imagemagick, etc to boost your website’s performance.
Furthermore, it includes a free SSL certificate to secure your website from all kinds of threats and attacks. Not to mention, it offers you an InMotion WP website builder for building websites effortlessly.
Inmotion Hosting Key Features & Advantages over SiteGround:
- Advanced technology such as UltraSlack for the enhanced web hosting experience.
- Has PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) for loading your resources more quickly than usual.
- To enhance security, it offers advanced caching, DDoS protection, and malware protection.
- Provides free marketing tools for growing your business and services even further.
- Comes with several developer features like WP-CLI, NGINX, etc for optimizing the performance of WordPress sites.
- Inclusion of enterprise SSD (solid-state drives) for getting 20x faster speed and performance.
- Integration with Total Upkeep plugin that allows you to migrate your website easily.
- Tons of free custom themes and templates are available. Not only that, you’ll get premium WordPress plugins as well, like Jetpack, Speed Coach, etc.
Inmotion Hosting Cons:
- Data centers are located only in the United States.
- The server response time is not impressive looking at other hosting providers.
- Doesn’t offer you free backups.
InMotion Hosting includes 4 managed WordPress hosting plans. They are as follows:
|Plan Features||WP Core||WP Launch||WP Power||WP Pro|
|Initial Cost (3-year term)||$3.49/month||$6.99/month||$6.99/month||$14.99/month|
|No of Websites||2||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SSD Storage||100 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Support and User Reviews
InMotion Hosting’s customer service team is full of experts that are ready to help you 24/7/365. You can contact their US-based support team either by chat, email, or call.
It also offers you an extensive online support center, customer community forums, step-wise education channel, etc. This way, you can get all the answers related to the hosting in a few moments.
If that didn’t help, you can submit a support ticket as well to request assistance.
InMotion hosting has a magnificent 4.4-star rating out of 5 if you see the Trustpilot user reviews. And these are based on the reviews given by 600+ real users. See latest reviews.
On the G2 Review report, it has a 4.1 out of 5 stars provided by a total of 52 users. See latest reviews.
Inmotion hosting is slowly making its name big in the hosting industry. It may not be that popular to SiteGround but don’t write it off that easily. This hosting provider comes up with some handy features that open up a new range of hosting possibilities.
From security to backups to speed everything is covered on SiteGround. All hosting plans offer you unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 support, free website migration, and a free domain for the first year.
And best of all, it’s relatively cheaper than SiteGround. So, even individual users can get their hands on these awesome features for fulfilling the sophisticated website requirements.
Inmotion hosting offers excellent support service to the customers. Not to mention, all of their plans feature 24/7 support. Another highlight is the user ratings it has got from the customers.
To sum up, Inmotion hosting is a really underrated hosting service and deserves full attention!
And that’s a wrap! So, in this article, we’ve covered the 7 best SiteGround alternatives & competitors for 2022. We hope you liked it!
If you’re still confused about which one to pick, then we can help you.
Still, do you have any questions? Then leave a comment below.