Are you looking for the best WordPress lead generation plugins to get more customers and to grow your business?
A lead generation plugin is a must-have tool for your website if you wish to convert your visitors into customers or make them aware of your products. Good lead generation plugins can help you to take your business to the next level.
In this article, we’ll show you a number of the most popular WordPress lead generation plugins that are currently available on the market.
What is Lead Generation? Why is it Important?
Lead generation means attracting the interest of potential customers to buy your products or make them aware of your products in hope of future transactions. It involves leading users to buy something at the moment as well as gathering contact details for future communication.
The actions of users that may lead to some future purchases are called leads. For example, if someone enters their email address on a sign-up form on your site, then you collected a lead.
Hence, the process of collecting the leads like email addresses, phone numbers, etc. is called lead generation in marketing. For example, the email sign-up form you can see on our website (above the footer) is for lead generation.
Likewise, you can also collect the leads from your website or blog by letting them join your email newsletters, talking to a chatbot, submitting a contact form, etc. Moreover, you can create attractive landing pages, run contests, etc. to generate more leads.
Lead generation plays a crucial role in the marketing and growth of your business. If you can collect plenty of email leads, then you can run email marketing campaigns and grow your sales.
Simply, more leads mean more conversions. And that means more revenue! Even non-profit organizations can take advantage of lead generation strategies. Via the leads, they can collect donations for their charity projects.
With that said, now let’s go ahead and check out some of the best lead generation plugins and tools for WordPress.
17 Best WordPress Lead Generation Plugins
By lead generation WordPress plugins, we mean the WordPress plugins that help in creating and growing leads.
This includes plugins that help to capture emails, add chat boxes on your website, create landing pages, etc. Plus, there are some standalone software and applications, which can be integrated with WordPress.
Let’s explore them!
Bloom is a popular WordPress lead generation plugin that helps you to make stunning opt-in forms to grow your email list. It’s a well-liked plugin that’s created by Elegant Themes. Hence, you can easily start with it just by signing up for the Elegant Themes membership program.
Similarly, you can create different opt-in forms like pop-ups, slide-ins, content lockers, and in-content forms. Overall, Bloom is a responsive and good-looking plugin that helps you to get more email subscribers.
- Setting and managing Bloom is quite easy.
- Comes with a huge number of customizable templates.
- Provides six different ways to display your opt-in forms.
- Seamlessly integrated with various popular email marketing systems like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and more.
- Also, provides 24/7 support.
Pricing: $89/year for Elegant Themes Membership.
OptinMonster is a powerful WordPress lead generation software that allows you to make a variety of lead capture forms to grow your email list and optimize the conversion rate. You can use it to make high-end converting popups and email sign-up forms to convert visitors into customers.
Since OptinMonster is a SaaS service, you need to make an OptinMonster account to access this popup builder. Once you’ve an account, you can easily integrate this service on your WordPress site using its integration plugin. It’s fully user-friendly, so you don’t need any coding knowledge to create and manage pop-ups.
- Responsive drag and drop popup maker.
- Comes with exit-intent popup technology which allows recovering the leaving visitors into customers.
- Advanced page targeting and behavior-based personalization.
- Powerful A/B testing.
- It also includes built-in analytics tools to check which op-ins are performing the best.
Pricing: Free or $9/month.
3. Thrive Leads
Thrive leads is another popular WordPress lead generation plugin that helps you to create beautiful email sign-up forms and collect email addresses. You can create different types of opt-in forms like lightbox popups, slide-ins, screen fillers, scroll mat, etc. Also, it offers plenty of advanced targeting options.
Likewise, the best thing about it’s that it comes with a simple drag-and-drop editor for creating opt-in forms. Hence, it makes it super easy-to-use and beginner-friendly.
- Built-in drag-and-drop editor.
- Helps you to build hyper-targeted and profitable lists.
- Comes with dozens of pre-designed templates.
- Highly advanced A/B testing engine.
- Also, displays detailed stats and reports on which opt-in forms are performing best.
Pricing: $67 for one license and $97 for five licenses.
4. Elementor Popup Builder
Elementor is a popular drag-and-drop page builder that helps you to create your stunning website. On having said that it also offers a feature for creating popups for any WordPress page. Also, not just only pop-ups but also you can build the landing pages, slide-ins, and more.
However, to use this feature within Elementor, you need to upgrade it to Elementor Pro which might cost you around $49/year for one website.
- You can choose from 100+ pre-designed stylish popup templates or create your own.
- Allows you to seamlessly add content directly from your WordPress site into your popups.
- Easily integrates with all popular marketing tools.
- Comes with exit-intent popup capabilities.
- Also, there is no limit to page-views, pop-ups, websites.
Hustle is a popular WordPress marketing plugin for building an email list and converting site traffic. You’ll find this WordPress plugin for free in the official WordPress repository. Also, it’s widely used for promoting your products, sales, offers, and giveaways.
Similarly, you can display your targeted ads across your website using popups, widgets, opt-ins, slide-ins, and short-codes. Also, it helps to build a social following as it provides you Hustle’s diverse social sharing capabilities.
- Provides highly targeted display settings.
- Well integrates with other popular form builders.
- Supports Gutenberg WordPress block editor.
- Provides access to some social sharing buttons like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Also, allows you to easily set schedules for the best result.
Pricing: Free or $49/month.
MailOptin is a powerful lead generation popup builder that helps you generate leads and communicate with those leads via emails or automatic newsletters. It comes in both free and premium versions.
Similarly, you can create different types of opt-in forms like notification bars, lightbox popups, sidebars, embedded forms, etc. Moreover, you can create and manage opt-in forms and newsletters without having to code one line. Hence, it’s an ideal plugin for everybody.
- Allows you to create automated daily, weekly, and monthly email newsletters.
- Displays opt-in email sign up forms in specific posts and pages of your website.
- Fully-translation ready.
- Its premium version offers A/B testing and an automated newsletter.
- Also, comes with a powerful drag and drop builder to create optimized forms and email newsletter templates.
Pricing: Free or $69/year.
Icegram is a free WordPress lead generation plugin that allows you to create beautiful opt-ins and call-to-action of your choice. And, then helps you to attract your visitors and convert them into your potential customers. Also, it eliminates the necessity of hiring an expert as it’s quite full-featured and easy-to-use.
Likewise, you can use it to make unlimited pop-ups of all kinds and customize every popup from theme and position to targeting and cookies. Also, it comes with 20 high converting, and extremely responsive pre-made designs.
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use.
- Provides mobile-friendly and responsive designs.
- Fully compatible with all major WordPress plugins.
- Helps to convert visitors by showing them exit-intent opt-ins.
- Also, keeps track results of each opt-in form.
Pricing: Free or $27/year.
A landing page is a page on your website that’s used to convert visitors into leads. It’s widely used for marketing and advertising campaigns. Hence, Leadpages is a popular landing page builder plugin for building landing pages for any website.
Therefore, Leadpages is widely used by small businesses for connecting with their audience then collecting leads, and close sales. Also, it comes with built-in analytics for tracking conversions.
- Powerful drag and drop landing page builder.
- Comes with more than 70 templates to choose from.
- Provides powerful analytics and performing tracking systems.
- Integrates with your favorite online marketing tools like Mailchimp, Zapier, etc.
- Also, provides 24/7 customer supports via phones, email, or chat.
Pricing: 14-days free trial or $27/month.
SeedProd is another WordPress landing page builder that allows you to create stunning landing pages, coming-soon pages, and more in a minute.
If you’ve no idea what a coming soon page is, then it’s a tiny website (usually a single page website) with a brief information about your site and when it’ll launch. With a coming soon page, you can start engaging users and collect leads while your site is still in the development phase.
Adding countdown timers, contests, etc. will help generate more leads with a coming soon page. Actually, creating a coming soon page will help you to make a huge launch with visitors right at the time of your site launch.
And, this SeedProd plugin is the best plugin for both coming soon/maintenance mode websites as well as landing pages. It includes tons of options like email sign-in forms, countdown timers, call-to-action buttons, headers, etc. for collecting leads. .
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
- Powerful drag and drop page builder.
- Fully-responsive and mobile-friendly.
- 100% translation ready.
- Also, allows you to add social sharing buttons.
Pricing: Free or $39.50/year.
WPForms is one of the best drag-and-drop WordPress contact form plugins on the market. Using this plugin, you can create any kind of online form easily for your WordPress site. It’s quite beginner-friendly and easy-to-use.
Similarly, it comes with lots of lead generation templates like newsletter sign up form, contest-entry form, online event registration form, etc. Also, it seamlessly integrates with all email marketing services and CRM providers.
- 100% responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Powerful drag and drop form builder.
- You can view your all leads in one place which saves you time.
- No need to hire developers to collect money, donation, and online orders.
- Instant notification feature.
- Using smart conditional logic, you can create high-performance forms in no time.
Pricing: Free or $39/year.
LiveChat is the best live chat application that you can add to your WordPress site. It’s a standalone software, however you can easily integrate it on your site with its integration plugin.
LiveChat easily integrates with all the popular email marketing tools. Also, provides you with all the required support to convert potential leads into customers.
Similarly, it comes with a complete set of features like a proactive chat invitation which would send personalized messages automatically. However, to use this live chat plugin, you need to have a LiveChat account initially.
- You can use it to chat on multiple websites.
- Fully translation-ready plugin.
- Visitors can rate their chat experience during or after the live chat session.
- Keeps track of your visitor’s information.
- Also, includes predefined answers to the most common question.
Pricing: 14-days free trial or $16/month.
12. Tawk.To Live Chat
Tawk.To Live Chat is a free live chat WordPress plugin that allows you to chat together with your visitors on your WordPress website. It’s free to use and straightforward to use.
Similarly, the best part is there are not any ads and zero chances of spam. Also, it offers free Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OSX apps to stay connected otherwise you can log in via any web browser.
- Free to use.
- Provides 24×7 real-time support.
- Multiple users can chat at the same time.
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
13. Subscribe To Comments Reloaded
Subscribe To Comments Reloaded is a free WordPress lead generation plugin that allows people to sign up for comment notifications. This plugin is powerful as it provides a full-featured subscription manager that allows commenters to unsubscribe to certain posts or suspend all notifications.
However, to use this plugin your WordPress version must be 4.0 or higher and PHP 5.6. Likewise, you can customize the notification messages too. Hence, this is a perfect tool if you want to increase brand awareness or promote your products.
- Easy to manage and search among the subscriptions.
- One-click unsubscribe option.
- Language localization.
- You can disable subscriptions for any specific posts.
- Also, doesn’t modify WordPress core tables.
14. Optin Forms
Optin Forms is another free WordPress lead generation plugin that allows you to make beautiful opt-in forms for your website. You don’t need to know any HTML or CSS to use this plugin. Hence, it makes it super beginner-friendly and user-friendly.
Similarly, you’ll add your posts and pages to your website with just an easy mouse-click. Also, you can use shortcodes to add a form to specific posts and pages.
- Completely free to use.
- Comes with five beautiful pre-made form designs.
- Seamlessly integrates with all major email marketing tools.
- 100% translation ready.
15. Holler Box
Holler Box is another popular lightweight popup plugin that allows you to create beautiful opt-in forms so that you can increase your mail list. This plugin is free to use.
Likewise, it comes with three customizable popup templates to choose from for starting it out. Also, you can use shortcodes and WordPress content in your popups. Hence, it’s perfect to convert more visitors into customers with sleek personalized messages.
- Free and easy-to-use plugin tool.
- You can add unlimited pop-ups on your website.
- Provides conversion rate analytics.
- You can add forms and shortcodes to your popups.
- Also, comes with eCommerce buy buttons.
RafflePress is one of the best giveaway WordPress plugins. It allows you to conduct various contests so that you’ll promote your business. It’s regarded as the most user-friendly WordPress contest plugin on the market.
The plugin is popular among users like bloggers, developers, designers, photographers, and business owners. You can also use it to grow your email list, website traffic, and social media followers.
- Powerful drag and drop giveaway builder.
- Built-in viral sharing feature for growing your website traffic.
- 100% responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Includes fraud detection feature.
- Also, includes a giveaway landing page.
Pricing: Free or $39.20/year.
17. Capture & Convert
Capture & Convert is another lead generation plugin that locks certain portions of your content and users are required to enter their email to gain access. Also, come with five widgets for marketers to add to their toolkit.
The five widgets are email to unlock widget, follow to unlock widget, share to unlock widget, call to action widget, and floating widget.
Using this plugin, you can lock content anywhere on your website and ask people to give away their email address to get access. Content locking is a really effective tactic to grow your leads.
- Fast and lightweight plugin.
- You can add its widgets anywhere you want into your pages or blog posts.
- Keep track of your visitors and widgets.
- Compatible with both classic and Gutenberg page editors.
- Also, provides good customer support.
Pricing: Free or $19/month.
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best lead generation plugins for your WordPress website. We hope that you’ll agree with our list of the best lead generation plugins.
Lastly, we would like to recommend two of our favorite WordPress lead generation plugins. The first one is Optin Forms as it’s free to use and it’s super easy-to-use and beginner-friendly. And, the second one is Bloom as it’s quite responsive and comes with tons of customizable templates.
If you’ve any further queries about the best lead generation plugins for the website, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
You may want to take a look at our ultimate guide to creating an email campaign and also have a look at the top web hosting companies for your website.
If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.