Are you on the hunt for the best WhatsApp plugins for WordPress? If yes, then you’ve landed precisely on the right page.
One of the fastest-rising instant messaging apps, WhatsApp, provides the finest alternative to online messaging. Thus, it’s actively used for group messages, personal texts, conference calls, etc.
Thankfully, you can embed WhatsApp chats on your WordPress site effortlessly via WordPress plugins. Using it, you can connect with your website visitors, send personalized messages, and boost your WordPress website’s traffic.
However, there are tons of WhatsApp WordPress plugins, and it can be hard to choose one. Hence, we’ve made a list of the best WhatsApp WordPress plugins for 2023.
So, let’s dig in!
What are the Benefits of WhatsApp Plugins for WordPress?
Before we start, let’s look at some benefits of using a WhatsApp plugin for your WordPress websites.
- Better Communication: WhatsApp plugins can improve communication by providing a quick messaging feature for visitors to reach the customer service team. Resulting in quick responses and enhancing the customer experience.
- Improve Engagement: These plugins can improve engagement with website visitors by providing an easy way to contact you through WhatsApp. Hence, increasing the chances of visitors reaching out and starting a conversation.
- Personalized Messages: One of the benefits of WhatsApp plugins for WordPress is the ability to include a personalized message. It’ll be the first message in the conversation when a visitor clicks the WhatsApp button.
- Credibility: These plugins can increase engagement as you can respond to inquiries promptly. Also, quickly providing support can build relationships with visitors and gain credibility.
If you’re confused about how to choose a plugin, then don’t worry. Here’s the link to our guide on how to choose the best WordPress plugin.
Having said that, let’s move forward!
Best WhatsApp Plugins for WordPress 2023
Here, we’ve brought you the handpicked list of the best WordPress plugins for WhatsApp integration. Explore the descriptions, features, and pricing to choose the one that precisely meets your needs.
WhatsApp Chat WordPress plugin is a powerful tool for connecting your WordPress website with WhatsApp. Built by Ninja Team, it lets you effortlessly integrate WhatsApp chat into your website, offering your customers an easy way to engage with you.
This plugin allows you to add various types of WhatsApp buttons and widgets to your website, including a floating button, widget, etc. With these options, you can choose the best way to connect with your visitors.
One of the standout features is its ability to handle multiple customer service agents, sales reps, technical support, etc. This feature allows you to manage chats with various agents or departments. And ensuring that visitors always have someone available to help them.
- The plugin allows you to add a floating WhatsApp widget to your website, which visitors can use to start a chat with you.
- You can choose to show the WhatsApp chat widget on specific pages or all pages of your website.
- It also allows you to add an “Order on WhatsApp” button to your WooCommerce product pages.
- Easily add an in-post or in-page WhatsApp button using a short code.
- It’s compatible with popular WordPress translation plugins and WordPress multilingual plugins. Like WPML (WordPress Multilingual) and Polylang.
WhatsApp Chat WordPress is a freemium plugin with free and premium versions. You can get the free version on the official plugin directory of WordPress.org. You can easily install it on your site from the dashboard.
The premium version with the full set of features is available on the CodeCanyon marketplace for $25. The regular license ensures you all the future updates plus 6 months of free support from the Ninja Team.
Click to Chat plugin for WordPress is an excellent choice if you want to add WhatsApp connectivity to your website. So, your visitors can quickly contact you through WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business with a single click.
You can add this plugin to any page or post on your website. Making it convenient for visitors to reach out for support, inquiries, or sales. Also, it enables the creation of WhatsApp chat, group, and share buttons. Thus, visitors can easily share your website or products on WhatsApp.
- The plugin comes with 8 predefined styles that you can choose from to match the look of your website.
- Also, add your image or gif to the WhatsApp button, making it more visually appealing and personalized.
- Set multiple accounts and assign different time ranges for each so visitors can reach you at the appropriate time.
- This plugin allows you to add the WhatsApp button at any position on the screen.
- You can set different positions for the WhatsApp button on mobile and desktop devices.
Click to chat is a freemium WordPress plugin with both free and premium versions. You can quickly get the free version from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
You need to buy the pro version from its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Single Plan: Costs $18 for 1 website with 1 year of support and updates.
- Plus Plan: Costs $34 for up to 3 sites. It includes webhooks, Google Ads conversion, and more.
- Unlimited Plans: Costs $69 for the unlimited website. It includes page-level settings, schedule display settings, and login status.
Joinchat is a widely used WhatsApp plugin for WordPress, powering 600,000+ websites. It enables you to converse with your website visitors through their preferred chat apps, including WhatsApp.
In addition, you can place a floating button at the bottom of your site. Thus making it effortless for visitors to initiate a chat with you.
Furthermore, it offers a variety of customization options to match the design of your website. For example, you can customize a logo, profile picture, or even an animated GIF.
- It comes with a WhatsApp contact button block with an optional QR code.
- The plugin is fast and light, ensuring a smooth user experience for your website visitors.
- Also, it uses a balloon on the button to grab the visitor’s attention.
- When the user opens WhatsApp, it automatically sends events to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook Pixel.
- You can use any element on your page as a chat trigger, like a link.
You can get this plugin for free from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org. Also, it’s possible to install it directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Moreover, it’s also available in a premium version. Hence, you can buy one of the following price options:
- Personal: 49€/yr, 149€ for lifetime use, 1 site, unlimited updates, and premium support for 1 year.
- Freelancer: 99€/yr, 299€ for lifetime use, 5 websites, and all the Personal plan features.
- Agency: 299€/yr, 499€ for a one-time payment, 1000 websites, and all Freelancer features.
Click to Chat App by QuadLayers is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to connect with your customers easily. With a single click of a button, customers can open a conversation from the website to your WhatsApp phone number.
Furthermore, the plugin offers a WhatsApp button to include a pre-set message. It’ll automatically be the first message in the conversation.
- Two different layouts for the button, with the option to include rounded edges.
- Ability to define where to display the WhatsApp button on the website
- You’ll have the option to include a box to show some contact information and a personalized message.
- Ability to hide the WhatsApp button based on post types and taxonomies.
You can get this plugin for free from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
Or, if you want to buy the pro version, then it’s available on its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: Costs $49 one-time payment with one site license. It includes customized colors, custom icons, a chatbox interface, etc.
- Agency Plan: Costs $99 with 5 sites license. It comes with multiple agent features, custom user messages, and more.
- Developer Plan: Costs $249 one-time payment for unlimited sites license. It comes with 6 months of personalized support, type user messages, custom user messages, and more.
Buttonizer is one of the most versatile WhatsApp plugins for WordPress. It’s a Smart Floating Action (Sticky) Button plugin that offers a wide range of features to help you connect with your website visitors on WhatsApp.
Moreover, the plugin allows you to create various buttons, like WhatsApp chat buttons, Facebook messenger buttons, WhatsApp widgets, etc. With these options, you can choose the best way to connect with your visitors.
One of the plugin’s key features is the ability to create a WhatsApp popup. This allows visitors to quickly and easily start a chat with you when they click on the button.
- The plugin offers a wide range of click-to-actions and chat buttons, including WhatsApp.
- It allows you to create unlimited floating buttons or interactive sticky menus.
- You can create floating popups that appear when a visitor clicks on the button.
- Also, you can set smart filters, like showing the button on scroll, on specific devices, on specific pages, and at specific times.
- Able to work with multiple WhatsApp phone numbers, making it easy to manage chats with multiple agents or departments.
It’s a freemium plugin available in free and premium versions. You can get the free plan from the WordPress.org official plugin library.
To get the pro version, you need to purchase it from its official website. It’s available on 3 pricing plans.
- Growth Plan: Costs $10 per month for small businesses with up to 50,000 page views per site.
- Expert Plan: Costs $18 per month for up to 150,000 page views per site.
- Agency Plan: Costs $29 monthly for 250k views.
3CX Free Live Chat is a powerful plugin that lets you connect with your website visitors using the 3CX platform. Its integration with 3CX allows you to take advantage of the many features like advanced call routing and voicemail.
Using this plugin, you can manage WhatsApp messages from the same interface. This allows you to handle WhatsApp chats alongside live voice, video calls, and email in one unified inbox.
- The plugin comes with dedicated iOS and Android apps, allowing you to respond to live chats on the go.
- The plugin lets you identify existing customers and maintain their contact records.
- It provides extensive chat and call reports, allowing you to evaluate agent performance and improve where needed.
- Able to access historical live chat records to review past customer interactions and improve customer service.
You can quickly get this plugin from the WordPress.org plugin library for free of cost.
However, some of the features mentioned above are from the pro version, and it’s available on its official website. In addition, it has the following 3 pricing plans with prices based on the number of users.
- Startup Pro Plan: Costs $175 per year for 10 users. It includes choosing SIP Trunk, calls queues, calls and chat reporting, etc.
- Dedicated Pro Plan: Costs $295 per year, includes call recording, SMS and MMS, etc.
- Dedicated Enterprise Plan: Costs $330 per year, including everything from the dedicated pro plan. It also has video conferencing features for up to 250 participants.
LiveChat is another WhatsApp plugin for WordPress to connect with visitors and provide them with the support they need. Using this plugin, you can connect with visitors in real-time. This allows you to answer questions as they come in and provide prompt and effective support.
Moreover, it integrates well with various popular third-party apps and services, including WhatsApp. So you can connect your WhatsApp chat to manage your customer interactions, making it easier to provide comprehensive support.
- You can allow your customer to message you directly via the WhatsApp app on iOS and macOS.
- Also, receive and send text messages directly via the LiveChat app.
- Its Canned Response features allow you to recall pre-made messages with short tags and send them during chats.
- Easily take over the conversation from a chatbot or your customer representatives.
LiveChat is available on both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org official plugin library. Or download it from your WordPress dashboard.
Whereas the premium version is available on its official website with 4 pricing plans.
- Starter Plan: Costs $20 per month and is billed annually. It comes with a 60-day chat history, basic widget customization, etc.
- Team Plan: Costs $41 per month, billed annually. It includes unlimited chat history, a ticketing system, data security, and more.
- Business Plan: costs $59 per month, billed annually. It includes automated greetings, agent groups, multiple languages, and more.
- Enterprise Plan: This is a custom plan you can request with annual billing. It includes staffing prediction, work schedules, and more.
Cresta Help Chat is a popular WordPress plugin that lets users contact you via WhatsApp by clicking a button. Also, allow users to contact you in private messages on your WhatsApp. After that, you can continue the conversation on WhatsApp web or the WhatsApp application.
Furthermore, this plugin offers flexibility in terms of button placement. For example, you can use the floating button positioned at the bottom right of the site. Alternatively, you can use a button inside posts or pages to suit your website design.
- Use the shortcode to add the WhatsApp button to your posts, pages, or custom post type.
- Easily change the position of the box button to suit your website design.
- Also, change the colors of the box button to match your website’s color scheme.
- Add a tooltip on the box button to provide additional information to your users.
- WhatsApp widget to add to your website’s sidebar or footer for easy access to WhatsApp chat for your users.
You can get this plugin in both the free and premium versions. The free version is readily available on the WordPress.org official plugin director.
Whereas the premium version is available on its official website in multiple pricing plans. Some of them are:
- Single Site Plan: Costs €12.99, title color, title background, icon animation, 3 box styles, etc.
- 2 Sites Plan: Costs €22.99 and all the premium features.
- 5 sites Plan: Costs €35.99 and all the premium features.
- 10 Sites Plan: Costs €72.99 and all the premium features.
WP Sticky Button is a popular WhatsApp plugin for WordPress that allows you to add a WhatsApp sticky button to your website. Precisely, this free & lightweight WordPress plugin displays the beautiful WhatsApp sticky button on the WordPress front end. Therefore, your users can contact you via WhatsApp quickly.
Besides, it comes with several customization options. For example, you can activate or deactivate the WhatsApp Sticky button per your preference. Also, customize the WhatsApp icon’s width, height, and margin to match your website design.
- Your users can contact you via WhatsApp regardless of whether the application is installed on their device.
- Easily activate or deactivate the WhatsApp Sticky button as per your preference.
- You can add a default message that users can use to contact you via WhatsApp.
- Able to customize the width of the WhatsApp icon to match your website design.
- Allow customers to place orders directly through WhatsApp, making it easier for them to purchase your products or services.
This is a 100% free WordPress plugin available at the plugin directory of WordPress.org.
It boasts a beautiful and simple design, which prominently displays a WhatsApp sticky button on the front end of the website. So, your visitors can navigate to both the WhatsApp Mobile App and WhatsApp Web through your website easily.
- Add a custom message that appears in the WhatsApp chat window when the user clicks on the WhatsApp button.
- Available in multiple languages, including English (default) and Persian (Iran).
- Option to change the position of the WhatsApp button to either the bottom left or bottom right of your website.
- Displays a beautiful and simple WhatsApp sticky button on the front end of the website.
- Visitors can navigate to both WhatsApp Mobile App and WhatsApp Web.
This is a free WhatsApp plugin available from the plugin directory of WordPress.org.
11. WP Social Ninja
WP Social Ninja plugin allows you to instantly turn your website visitors into regular clients through its WhatsApp Chat Widget. The plugin will enable visitors to experience a straightforward process of reaching you quickly.
The plugin features a custom pop-up chat widget that you can enable on any page. Therefore, it makes it convenient for visitors to get in touch with you, increasing engagement and customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be able to set a schedule for the chat widget to be active.
- Easily set your custom-made texts for the chat widget.
- It offers multiple stylish template types for the chat widget.
- You’ll have full control over the chat widgets, including adjusting the website’s caption, profile/page name, picture, and logo.
This is a premium WhatsApp plugin for WordPress available on its official website. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Single License Plan: Costs $79 per year with 1 domain license, 1 year of update, and support.
- Agency License Plan: Costs $249 per year for 25 domain licenses.
- Unlimited License Plan: Costs $399 per year for an unlimited domain license.
Are you a beginner? Don’t know where to start your first site? Then, read our complete tutorial on how to make a website from scratch.
That’s it, folks! We’ve reached the end of our article on the best WhatsApp plugins for WordPress. We hope this list is fruitful for you to find the precise plugin you’re looking for.
If you’d like us to recommend one, then we suggest Joinchat and Click to Chat. While JoinChat includes a pre-set message feature that you can use to encourage visitors to start a conversation. Likewise, Click to Chat allows visitors to open a conversation from the website to your WhatsApp phone number.
Please don’t hesitate to comment below if you’ve any queries. We’re happy to guide you out.
If you find this article worthwhile, then spread the word about this article on the best WhatsApp WordPress plugins with your friends and family.