Are you looking for the best Campaign Monitor alternatives for email marketing? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Campaign Monitor is a robust email marketing service that allows you to launch customized emails quickly. It’s an all-in-one email marketing solution that’ll assist in building a stronger customer relationship.
However, before settling on a particular email marketing service, it’s good to check other alternatives to Campaign Monitor. So, in this article, we’ve hand-picked some of the most popular alternatives to Campaign Monitor.
Let’s get started!
What is Campaign Monitor?
Moreover, with Campaign Monitor, you can create an eye-catching, high-impact email without using any codes. Or you can also use one of its professionally designed email templates.
Also, this email marketing tool comes with tons of services like email campaigns, marketing automation, CRM, etc. You can create campaigns targeting various customer segments or promoting products with festive offers like Christmas discounts. Also, you can automate your campaign, for example, based on different time zones for targeted audiences worldwide.
Key Features of Campaign Monitor
- You can easily customize any templates or design using a drag-and-drop email builder to showcase your website’s brand.
- Also, every template is fully responsive to mobile devices.
- It lets you combine SMS and email marketing.
- Send personalized emails that are designed according to your client’s interest.
- It comes with a link review feature to help you save from broken links.
- Able to send transactional emails based on your customers’ interaction with your organization.
- You’ll also have a full analytics feature that helps you get an idea of the overall performance of your emails.
- Campaign Monitor seamlessly integrates with hundreds of pre-built apps like Salesforce, Unbounce, Facebook Lead Ads, etc.
In terms of cost, there are 3 paid options for Campaign Monitor’s pricing plans:
- Basic Plan: $9 per month, including 2500 monthly email and send volume, unlimited users, automated emails, campaign tags, and much more.
- Unlimited Plan: $29 per month, including everything from the basic plan. Also, it comes with unlimited monthly email send volume, countdown timer, time zone sending, etc.
- Premier Plan: $149 per month with everything from Unlimited plan, send-time optimization, email section locking, advanced link tracking, and much more.
Campaign Monitor appears to be the best email marketing tool, isn’t it? However, this may not be the case for everyone! Let’s have a look at why this is the case.
Why Do You Need a Campaign Monitor Alternative?
Campaign Monitor is, without a doubt, one of the most popular email marketing tools available in the market. Talking about which, users of Trustpilot rate 4.5 stars out of 5 to Campaign Monitor, which is not so good in comparison to other tools. The reviews are given by 123 real users.
Similarly, Campaign Monitor receives 4.1 stars out of 5 as per the G2 Reviews given by 669 users.
However, Campaign Monitor can be a reliable email marketing service based on its ratings. Also, it provides robust features for marketing services.
On the contrary, there are many excellent email marketing service providers to pick from. And, some can be better than Campaign Monitor in terms of meeting your demands.
So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons you might want to switch to one of Campaign Monitor’s alternatives.
- You’ll not get a countdown timer in its Basic plan.
- To get the sent time optimization feature, you’ll need to upgrade to its higher plan.
- The email section locking feature is only available in its Premier plan, which is expensive.
- No design and spam testing in its Basic pricing plan.
- Phone support is available only on the highest pricing plan.
However, you don’t need to worry! Several other alternatives can fit your needs. So, let’s explore the Campaign Monitor alternatives and check how they stack up against Campaign Monitor.
Summary of Best Campaign Monitor Alternatives & Competitors
|Campaign Monitor Alternatives
7 Best Campaign Monitor Alternatives for Email Marketing 2022
We’ve come up with a list of the best Campaign Monitor alternatives and their features. So, you can go through them and determine which one suits the best for your website other than Campaign Monitor.
GetResponse is a simple email marketing tool and one of the best Campaign Monitor alternatives. This easy-to-use email marketing service provider comes with all the necessary features suitable for any type of website or business.
Moreover, it comes with complete lead generation tools like email marketing, marketing automation, webinars, and predesigned templates. This helps to engage your contacts with your brands. You can also share information and valuable content through precise email marketing.
GetResponse Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- It seamlessly integrates with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento, and more.
- You can easily create stunning emails which are optimized for any device.
- The Autoresponders feature automatically sends messages to your subscribers based on time or event.
- It also comes with email analytics to monitor email performance and contacts’ behavior.
- Also, you’ll have a visual marketing automation builder to auto-reach cart abandoners or recommend products, etc.
- You’ll not get the Google Analytics Tracking feature in the free plan.
- Also, eCommerce tracking is only available in its higher plan.
- It does not provide a dedicated sending domain.
It comes with 4 GetResponse pricing plans that are free and premium. They are:
- Free Plan: To use this plan, you don’t need to pay anything. It’s completely free and includes up to 500 contacts, unlimited newsletters, 1 landing page, a website builder, signup forms, and more.
- Basic Plan: $15.58 per month, paid yearly. This plan comes with 1000 contacts, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, unlimited website builders, email scheduling, and everything from the free plan.
- Plus Plan: $48.58 per month, paid yearly. This plan comes with 1000 contacts, marketing automation, webinars, 3 team member support, contact scoring, etc. It includes everything from Basic Plan.
- Professional Plan: $97.58 per month, paid yearly. This includes everything from the Plus plan, with 1000 contacts. In addition, unlimited automation, paid webinars, 5 team member support, eCommerce features, and more.
GetResponse Support and User Reviews
When it comes to customer support GetResponse provides 24/7/365 support to answer all your queries. You’ll get live chat support as well as email support. Also, email support is available in 8 different languages, including French, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Additionally, you’ll find a knowledge base menu, where you’ll find answers to the most common questions. Also, you’ll get support through other means and resources like case studies, blogs, and so on. Hence, GetResponse provides tons of guides and documentation to help you solve your issues quickly.
GetResponse has a rating of 4.1 stars from 465 registered users in Trustpilot.
Likewise, GetResponse has a score of 4.2 out of 5 in G2 reviews. This is the aggregate score from 824 users.
To sum up, GetResponse is a customizable and easy-to-use email marketing automation service provider. This tool helps you personalize communication with our audience and help grow your sales.
One of the best parts of GetResponse is that it comes with a Free plan with tons of useful features. In contrast, this feature is not available on Campaign Monitor.
GetResponse comes with a spam check feature even in its Free plan. However, the Campaign Monitor does not provide this feature. Hence, GetResponse is undoubtedly one of the best alternatives to Campaign Monitor.
Do you want to look for a similar yet better alternative to GetResponse?
GetResponse is a popular email marketing platform. But there can be other better alternatives for you. So, check them out on the link below:
MailerLite is one of the best email marketing solutions that gives affordable services. This tool provides advanced targeting features that help you deliver the email to your subscriber at the right time.
Moreover, you can create an advanced marketing workflow with the help of an intuitive automation builder. For example, you can use triggers to deliver emails automatically or auto-update custom fields. It also allows you to set up an RSS campaign to let your customer know about new content.
MailerLite Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- You can create beautifully designed newsletters with a drag & drop editor.
- It also allows you to build a custom landing page or pick one from pre-built templates.
- You’ll also be able to create custom signup forms to match your website’s brand.
- Unlimited segmentations to divide subscribers into smaller audiences based on characteristics.
- Gives access to over 1 million free images from Unsplash or engaging GIFs directly from Giphy from its file manager.
- You’ll not get 24/7 live chat support in the Free and Growing Business plans.
- No newsletter template in its free plan.
The pricing of MailerLite is based on the number of subscribers you have. So, here we’ve got the free and paid pricing plans for 1000 subscribers.
- Free: You can use MailerLite for free, which includes 1000 subscribers. Also, it comes with 12000 monthly emails, 1 user, email support, 10 landing pages, signup forms & pop-ups, etc.
- Growing Business: $9 per month billed yearly. This plan comes with unlimited monthly emails, 3 users, 24/7 email support, selling digital products, unlimited templates, dynamic emails, auto resend campaigns, and more.
- Advanced: $19 per month billed yearly, comes with unlimited monthly emails, unlimited users, enhanced automation, Facebook integration, custom HTML editor, and much more.
- Enterprise: This pricing plan is for a large organization with special requirements where you can customize prices. This feature includes all from the advanced plan plus a dedicated success manager, dedicated IP & deliverability consultation, etc.
MailerLite Support and User Reviews
If you’re curious about the customer support of MailerLite, then it provides 24/7 amazing live chat customer support. You’ll get friendly and quick responses to your queries. They also have a knowledge base and video tutorial for more guidance. Moreover, they keep on checking to ensure your problem is completely solved.
Now, why don’t we check out the MailerLite reviews!
MailerLite scores 4.2 stars out of 5 in Trustpilot. This is the average rating of 290 users.
Furthermore, MailerLite has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 in G2 reviews according to 471 users.
MailerLite is excellent for small businesses to large organizations. It’s also quite popular among solo users due to its affordable pricing plans and amazing marketing solution features.
When it comes to email, MailerLite provides 12000 emails on its free plan. Whereas Campaign Monitor only provides 2500 emails on its basic plan.
Also, with MailerLite, you can create a web page, set up payment, and start promoting digital products quickly. At the same time, this feature is not available in Campaign Monitor.
Hence, we can say that MailerLite is an excellent alternative to Campaign Monitor.
Are you looking for other tough competitors to MailerLite?
MailerLite is an ideal email marketing solution. However, is it right for your site? Check out the top alternatives to MailerLite to decide the best choice.
ActiveCampaign is one of the popular all-in-one marketing platforms. This tool includes email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools. With this marketing automation tool, you’ll be able to provide an amazing customer experience.
Furthermore, you’ll have full control over your email campaigns. It allows you to send a one-time email to anyone from your contact list. You can also send targeted emails to a certain category of customers. Or you can send the email responding to purchase, site visit, engagement, etc.
ActiveCampaign Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- Move from your current platform to ActiveCampaign for free.
- You can keep track of your customers’ data with the help of CRM email and sales automation.
- Easily schedule email based on date, times, events, etc.
- It comes with the deliver dynamic message feature that checks when a customer is in the buying process. And notifies when leads are going to engage and convert.
- Also, it comes with 4 different types of forms to collect emails to help grow your customer’s list.
- Sometimes its reporting gets crowded and is not easy to navigate.
- It has expensive pricing plans.
You can choose from one of the 4 annual pricing plans, ActiveCampaign offers. We’ve mentioned the pricing upon 500 email contacts and B2C as business type. Also, the price varies depending upon the volume of contacts. They are as follows:
- Lite: At $9 per month, you can get features like marketing automation, email templates, customer analytics, sales emails, etc.
- Plus Plan: This plan costs $49 per month. Aside from features in the Lite plan, you can enjoy extra features in this plan. The extra features are advanced performance reporting, a mobile CRM app, access to up to 25 users, etc.
- Professional Plan: This plan costs $149 per month. Aside from features in the Plus plan, you can enjoy extra features in this plan. The extra features you get are predictive sending, access to up to 50 users, and more.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan costs $159 per month. Along with the Professional features, you’ll get additional features in this plan. The additional features are unlimited email templates, unlimited users, phone support, etc.
ActiveCampaign Support and User Reviews
ActiveCampaign offers convenient customer service to solve all your queries. If you want to learn more, then you can check their knowledge base that answers to most common questions.
Moreover, they analyze their customers’ needs in-depth and assist accordingly. Also, you’ll get 14 days of free real-time chat support with all plans.
ActiveCampaign has an excellent 4.3 stars out of 5 in Trustpilot from 561 verified users.
Also, ActiveCampaign has an excellent rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars in G2 reviews from 9,838 user reviews.
Without a doubt, ActiveCampaign is one of the most comprehensive marketing tools. But, the best part of all, it comes with robust marketing automation. This feature helps you provide a customized experience for all clients’ engagements.
Also, ActiveCampaign provides marketing automation features in its basic plan. Which is not available in the basic plan of Campaign Monitor.
Similarly, the number of emails sent is limited in the Campaign Monitor. Whereas, ActiveCampaign offers unlimited email sending in its basic plan.
Therefore, ActiveCampaign is a worthy email marketing tool and a better alternative to Campaign Monitor based on the features and pricing.
Mailchimp is an advanced email marketing platform and one of the best alternatives to Campaign Monitor. This marketing tool can generate more orders using its prebuilt automation. For instance, remind abandoned cart shoppers, re-engage lost customers, etc.
Moreover, you can easily find and target your most valuable clients with predictive segmentation. Which will help to increase your revenue and grow your audience.
Mailchimp Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- You can create click-worthy emails with drag-and-drop design tools.
- It allows you to target your messages based on your customers’ purchase behavior, app activity, etc.
- Easily organize your audience into groups to send emails to targeted groups.
- You can send trigger messages to your customers about transactions, purchases, and account activity.
- Able to track your marketing campaign through emails and social media accounts.
- Also, send the right emails at the right time with the Send Time Optimization feature.
- Mailchimp has the right to suspend or cancel your account without notice. This is due to many spam complaints or many unsubscribe notifications.
- No email scheduling feature in the free plan.
You can choose from four different free and pro pricing plans. They are:
- Free Plan: You can send up to 2000 emails daily to 500 contacts in this plan. In addition, you’ll get features like marketing CRM, landing pages, insights, and more.
- Essentials Plan: This plan costs $11 per month for 500 contacts and $23 for up to 1500 contacts. Also, you can send 10 times the daily email volume limit. In addition, you’ll get features like A/B testing, behavioral targeting, etc.
- Standard Plan: With $17 per month for 500 contacts, you can send up to 12 times the daily email limit. Also, it includes all the features of the Essentials Plan.
- Premium Plan: The premium plan starts at $299 monthly with 15 times daily email volume for 10,000 contacts. You can get features like custom code layouts, prioritized phone support, comparative reporting, and more.
Mailchimp Support and User Reviews
Talking about customer support, Mailchimp offers various ways to solve its customers’ problems. You’ll find a help center where you’ll have access to step-by-step guides, video tutorials, FAQs, and much more. You’ll also find articles that explain recommendations and requirements for the customers.
Additionally, you’ll get support via email, live chat, and phone calls. Hence, Mailchimp takes care of every problem you cannot solve on your own.
Mailchimp has a Trustpilot score of 1.4 stars out of 5 from 472 user reviews.
Similarly, they have a score of 4.3 stars from 1,893 registered reviews in G2 reviews.
Summing up, Mailchimp is a decent marketing tool that comes with all the features you’ll need to grow your customers and business. You can create an amazing campaign to deliver emails and newsletters quickly with its features.
When it comes to sending emails, Mailchimp offers 10,000 emails in its free plan. On the contrary, Campaign Monitor only offers 2500 emails in its basic plan.
Also, Mailchimp includes landing pages in its all plan. In comparison, Campaign Monitor lacks this feature.
Thus, due to its robust features, Mailchimp is on the list of the best Campaign Monitor Alternatives.
Aweber is another best alternative to Campaign Monitor. This email marketing platform helps automate email follow-up and newsletter delivery to grow customers. It’s an ideal marketing solution for small businesses and startups.
Moreover, with its email automation builder, easily increase your sales and work less while automating your email marketing. Using this feature, you can build strong customer relationships by delivering targeted messages. You can also send welcome messages to new contacts or private messages to celebrate a special occasion.
AWeber Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- It lets you send discounts, special offers, and abandoned cart emails to your customers.
- You can automate campaigns and send the right message at the right time.
- Easily set up your Google Analytics ID and Facebook pixel to measure your landing page performance.
- Able to connect or buy a custom domain for your landing page to build your brand and make a more engaging landing page.
- Also, select a template or create your landing page to add products and start selling with AWeber eCommerce.
- Comes with a web push notification feature to reach more audiences faster.
- Monthly plans are expensive compared to other alternatives.
- Free: As the name suggests, you don’t have to pay a single dollar for this plan. In this plan, you can send emails to up to 500 subscribers. Also, you can enjoy features like push notifications, email templates, and many more.
- Pro: For a monthly cost of $18.75, you can send emails to up to 500 subscribers. You can make unlimited email lists, use advanced automation, split testing, sales tracking, and many more.
You can contact AWeber for a custom quote if you’ve subscribers over 25,000.
AWeber Support and User Reviews
AWeber has excellent customer support with a 24/7 award-winning phone support team. In addition, you can clear all your queries via live chat and emails. Also, the detailed FAQ solves most of the customer’s queries.
Furthermore, the knowledge base has well-explained information on automation, email campaigns, anti-spam, etc. Also, there are how-to guides with video tutorials (YouTube) on the website to help the customers.
AWeber has a Trustpilot score of 4.6 stars out of 5 from 74 registered users.
AWeber has a rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 in G2 reviews from 606 users.
Among all the alternatives to Campaign Monitor, AWeber stands out the most with its powerful features. Also, this marketing tool comes with a decent free plan which is suitable for small businesses. However, if you want to use more features, then you need to upgrade to its premium plans.
The best part is that AWeber provides an eCommerce option. Where you can create a landing page, add products, and start selling. Whereas Campaign Monitor does not have this feature.
Do you want to know the top competitors of AWeber other than Campaign Monitor?
AWeber comes with multiple email marketing features. However, it’s best to look at all of its competitors before settling the choice. Check those alternatives here.
ConvertKit is also one of the popular email marketing service providers and the best alternative to Campaign Monitor. It comes with an easy-to-use interface and robust features like automation, subscriber tagging, and much more.
Also, you can design and write emails using its email designer. It comes with various features like instant images, clickable call-to-action buttons, clean formatting, etc. Or you can choose one of the email templates and customize them as you like.
ConvertKit Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- ConvertKit seamlessly integrates with Squarespace, Teachable, Shopify, Fathom Analytics, and more.
- Easily targeted content to the right customer at the right time.
- Also, segment your customers as per their behavior.
- You can use as many branded email templates as you like. Also, use one as the default for quick email delivery.
- It comes with inline styling options to help you add buttons, images, and videos to your email.
- Offers unlimited signup forms, where you can add custom fields like address, contacts, etc.
- The service provider lacks a drag-and-drop designer to create email templates.
There are three annual pricing plans for ConvertKit. They are as follows:
- Free Plan: You can send up to 1000 subscribers in the free plan. Also, you’ll get features like community support, unlimited landing pages, subscriptions, and more.
- Creator Plan: The creator plan has a varying price depending upon the number of subscribers. You’ll be charged $9 monthly for up to 300 subscribers. Similarly, $25 and $41 for 1000 and 3000 subscribers, respectively.
- Creator Pro Plan: The Creator Pro Plan starts at $25 monthly, up to 300 subscribers. Furthermore, you’ll be charged $50 and $66 monthly for 1000 and 3000 subscribers respectively.
ConvertKit Support and User Reviews
You can contact the support team. In addition, the website has a How-to Guides section, where you can learn about marketing basics, social media marketing, sales techniques, and more.
In addition, the blog section contains useful articles that’ll help you grow your business and marketing skills. Furthermore, there are podcasts, community, and knowledgebase to help the customers.
ConvertKit scores 3 stars in Trustpilot. This is the average score from 17 reviews.
In addition, ConvertKit has a score of 4.4 stars in G2 reviews from 150 users.
In a nutshell, ConvertKit is an ideal marketing tool that helps you host and promote your campaigns. You’ll have access to all the features you’ll need for email marketing. This tool is best for online businesses that sell digital products like ebooks, courses, etc.
Additionally, ConvertKit offers email broadcast features. This email campaign helps send emails regarding announcements and more to the chosen group of audiences. However, this feature is lacking in Campaign Monitor.
Nevertheless, ConvertKit is one of the best Campaign Monitor alternatives.
Sendinblue is one of the popular all-in-one marketing service providers. Also, they are one of the highest-rated marketing companies of 2021 and are named one of the top 100 software companies by The Software Report. The company focuses on communication, personalization, and conversion.
Furthermore, some of the services you can get from Sendinblue are email marketing, SMS marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, Facebook ads, etc. Also, they have a variety of pricing plans, including a free plan that caters to your requirements.
Sendinblue Key Features & Advantages over Campaign Monitor
- You can optimize your emails by A/B testing powdered by machine learning.
- Also, through CRM, you can organize your team and customer interaction for a smooth workflow.
- Able to design and create your email templates with the easy-to-use drag and drop builder.
- In addition, you can run bulk SMS campaigns with scheduling.
- Ability to create unlimited combinations with the all-in-one single API call.
- Expensive paid plans in comparison to other service providers.
You can choose from four different pricing plans for Sendinblue. And the free and pro plans are:
- Free: You can send emails to up to 300 contacts without paying anything. Also, you can have unlimited contacts with features like email templates, page tracking, etc.
- Lite: The starting price of this package is $25 per month, with 20,000 emails. Also, there is no daily sending limit. In addition, you can get features like A/B testing, advanced stats, email support, and more.
- Premium: The starting price of this package is $65 per month, with 20,000 emails. In addition, there are extra features like marketing automation, Facebook ads, landing pages, and telephone support. However, the cost increases with email volumes.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise solution has a custom pricing quote depending upon your requirements. Also, in this package, you’ll get advanced features like the custom volume of emails, priority sending, etc.
Sendinblue Support and User Reviews
You can contact the support team via phone or email. Also, you can find detailed explanations on topics like email marketing, SMS marketing, CRM, and many more on the website. Along with the explanation, you can find related FAQs on every topic.
Additionally, there is a blog section where you can find articles on email marketing. Furthermore, the Help Centre guides you with all the platform’s features.
Moreover, the Sendinblue Academy offers you different courses on marketing. The courses include lead scoring, marketing automation, certified email marketing course, and more. All of the courses are free and available in four languages, English, French, German, and Italian.
Sendinblue scores 4.4 stars in the Trustpilot rating from 2,847 registered users.
Furthermore, Sendinblue scores 4.5 stars from 1,463 users in G2 reviews.
Sendinblue is an excellent alternative to Campaign Monitor when it comes to email marketing tools. However, the platform is affordable for large businesses like eCommerce, where you have a large email list.
In addition, Campaign Monitor is missing a priority email listing. Also, the pricing plans of Campaign Monitor are expensive compared to Sendinblue based on email volume and number of subscribers.
That’s all, folks. These are some of the best Campaign Monitor alternatives for your email marketing campaign. We hope this article is helpful for you.
Lastly, if you’re looking for one of the budget-friendly and feature-rich Campaign Monitor alternatives, then we’d suggest GetResponse. However, in case you’ve enough budget, then you can choose AWeber.
Please feel free to comment below if you’ve any queries and suggestions regarding the best Campaign Monitor alternatives. We’ll do our best to get back to you.
Also, let us know which Campaign Monitor alternative you’ll choose from this list. You can share your favorite pick and experience in the comment below.
You may also like our article on the best WordPress email marketing plugins and the best Ubersuggest alternatives for better SEO and Marketing.