Do you want to know the best email marketing services to grow your business? Then, you’ve found the right article.
If you’re looking to further enhance your online presence and reach, then email marketing is an absolute must. However, contacting your customers and associates through emails manually is just impossible.
And that’s where email marketing services come into application! Using email marketing services, you can send automated emails to a large number of prospects with just a click. Like most businesses, you need to use some form of email marketing service to sell more.
Now, here we present the article on the best email marketing services and the things you’ll have to look at while choosing one.
What to look for in an Email Marketing Service?
Email marketing is a popular digital marketing strategy that involves sending automated promotional emails to a large number of users at once. Businesses use email marketing services to run email campaigns to promote their business, build relationships, and gain audiences.
Now, email marketing services come in many features and capacities, each one uniquely suited to different needs. Thus, there is no hard and fast rule to picking an email marketing service.
However, you’ll have to look for certain things for finding the best platform for your business. So, here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing one.
- Specific features: One of the most important things to look out for is specific features. Some email marketing services are made with a certain customer base in mind. If you fall into that category, then you can easily benefit from the service more than other services.
- Pricing: Pricing is a huge deal for most small businesses as well as even large corporations. During starting out, your budget can be tight, and your options limited. In that case, you might opt to pick a cheaper, though less feature-rich plan, or service.
- Support: Support is an important feature you should look for in an email marketing service. You might sometimes get in trouble while using the tool, and that’s when you’ll need to contact their support team. In return, they’ll be able to answer all of your queries.
With that said, let’s dive into our handpicked list of the best email marketing services for your business growth.
13 Best Email Marketing Services in 2022
GetResponse is a simple email marketing service that gives you all of the basic features and more, in an easy-to-use, straightforward package. It’s feature-rich and can be used by any sort of business or company.
It works especially well for people who are in the eCommerce market, as it can easily integrate with your WooCommerce or Magento eCommerce site, and add your contacts from there. It can also automate recommendations on that eCommerce site.
GetResponse is also good for you if you’re the kind of person that wants sophistication. To clarify, GetResponse has a whole list of functions, and those functions can be linked together to get the software to do a whole string of actions. As a result, your workload will be drastically reduced.
Best Features of GetResponse:
- Lots of premade themes
- Ready to go sales funnel feature
- Abandoned cart saving feature
- Tools for eCommerce
- Email analytics available for you to check opens, clicks, etc.
- Free plan for upto 500 subscribers. Lets you send unlimited newsletter.
- Pricing starts at $12.3 per month for the Basic plan.
Bottom line: GetResponse is a well-made theme that works especially well with eCommerce.
MailerLite is a robust email marketing tool created to provide tools and platforms for the all-around growth of small businesses. While being a powerful tool, it provides simplicity and ease in carrying out your email marketing campaigns.
Creating emails is supported by a drag-and-drop editor and rich text editor. Meanwhile, you can use custom HTML and templates for designing your emails.
Also, you can access its website builder tool if you want to create an online presence with it. Moreover, there are more features like landing page making, pop-ups, forms, list management, etc.
It’s more than just an email automation service. I.e. it lets you add newsletter forms to your site, create pop-ups, etc. to gain email subscribers and build relationships.
Best Features of MailerLite:
- Email Automation and bulk email broadcasting
- List management with tagging, grouping, and segmentation
- Landing Page Templates
- Integration with various other business tools
- Embedded web page newsletter form and pop-ups
- A/B testing
- Campaign tracking and analytics
- It provides a free plan for up to 12,000 mails and 1,000 contacts.
- And the pricing starts at $10 per month to send unlimited emails.
Bottom line: MailerLite is an email broadcasting and automation service that strives for providing simplicity in growing your audience and running campaigns.
Mailchimp is an easy-to-use email automation software that allows you to send emails as well as regular newsletters to your clients. With Mailchimp, you get plenty of features that include creating mailing lists, automated messaging, running bulk email campaigns, etc.
Additionally, you get full control over your email campaigns. From creating emails from scratch to analyzing campaign results, Mailchimp handles all. If you want to use Mailchimp on your site, then it’s no big deal. Because you can use Mailchimp as integration in website platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Wix, etc.
You can find Mailchimp useful for all kinds of ventures because of its extensive feature set and plans. Especially, small businesses could take a huge benefit as it offers a generous free plan, which is good for a start.
Best Features of Mailchimp:
- Plenty of themes and templates to choose from
- Drag and drop email maker
- Simple 1 click automation feature
- Features for eCommerce
- Provides built-in marketing CRM tool
- Free up to 2000 contacts, monthly 10,000 mail sends.
- The Essentials plan costs $11/month.
Bottom line: Mailchimp is a very useful email marketing tool, useful for all kinds of email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor is an easy and straightforward email marketing tool service provided with automation, broadcasting, as well as for analytics features. Over 250 thousand businesses worldwide use Campaign Monitor to reach their target audience and grow their business.
It offers ease in creating emails with a handful of templates as well as the drag-and-drop editor. Also, the emails created with it are personalized and responsive as well.
Favorable for small to medium-sized businesses, Campaign Monitor can automate your marketing campaigns and send emails in bulk to a large number of subscribers.
The most powerful feature of Campaign Monitor is its monitoring, detailed analytics, and report. As a result, you can track the result of your campaign in the smallest detail.
Best Features of Campaign Monitor:
- Email automation and bulk email broadcasting
- Rich email templates for every niche
- List management and segmentation
- Intuitive email editor
- Strong analytics
- Good support
- It has a free trial included which lets you send a campaign to 5 subscribers.
- To send email blast to more than 5 susbcribers, you need to buy its basic plan which starts at $9 per month.
Bottom line: Campaign Monitor provides ease in creating emails, with powerful analytics and monitoring features.
ActiveCampaign helps you keep in touch with all of your clients through powerful email automation as well as managing contacts. Also, it’s easy and simple to use and provides a quick solution for your customer relations management needs.
Additionally, it offers a wide variety of features well-suited for business purposes, From the humble small business that wants to gain additional customers, to large corporations that want to further their reach, ActiveCampaign is equally useful.
Moreover, ActiveCampaign is also widely known for its wide variety of features, that one can almost get lost in. It’ll take a while to get used to all of the choices, but with time, you’ll get used to it.
Best Features of ActiveCampaign:
- CRM solutions
- SMS marketing tools
- Simple marketing automation
- eCommerce email marketing features
- Use AI to send predicted content to users
- No free plan is available whereas the basic premier plan ‘Lite’ starts at $9/month.
- It has a free trial option for 14 days, without credit card required.
Bottom line: ActiveCampaign is very powerful automation software that you can use to make even 50 step automation.
AWeber is an easy-to-use email marketing service that can suit just about anyone. It has a simple and easy-to-learn design. And although it’s simple, it can provide some complex functionalities when needed.
AWeber has plenty of templates to choose from, considerably more than other email automation software. And although a few of them might look a bit old-fashioned, there’s still plenty to go around.
AWeber also offers some basic market automation services, in order for you to sell more and have more reach.
Best Features of AWeber:
- AI-powered email template designer
- huge library of pre-built templates
- Automate email content creation
- Drag & Drop Email Creation
- It has features for eCommerce
- A great support team
- Free for up to 500 subscribers and 3000 emails monthly.
- Pro plan starts from $19.99/month for unlimited contacts, unlimited emails.
Bottom line: AWeber offers a neat middle ground in terms of features, and is very straightforward for anyone to learn.
Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing services out there. It is very feature-rich and a good email marketing software for all kinds of businesses wishing to further their reach. Especially, it’s good for small businesses as it can really help gain customers.
Constant Contact offers you a level of social media integration that you have probably never seen before.
It’s also well suited for beginners, as it has a really simple user interface that’s easy to get the hang of. For creating emails, it also comes with a good range of templates to choose from and an easy interface. Also, the templates are totally customizable so, it could work for every business niche.
When you look at the price, you might think it’s also slightly more expensive than a lot of other alternatives. But, it’s definitely worth it once you try.
Best Features of Constant Contact:
- Easy to use and beginner-friendly interface
- Simple drag and drop builder to create professional emails
- Send unlimited emails with any plan
- eCommerce email marketing features
- Real-time tracking tools to see email opens, clicks, sharing
- Constant Contact offers a month of free trial, then $9.99 per month for Core plan.
Bottom line: The Constant Contact email marketing tool provides ease in creating emails with tons of templates as well as a straightforward editing process.
Sendinblue is a feature-rich, cheap email automation tool that covers all of the basics for you. It’s easy to use and intuitive. Best of all, it comes with a free plan for you to get started.
With it, you can create a good email copy and broadcast it to the list of your subscribers. In addition, it lets you create various automated campaigns as well, like confirmations, welcome messages, date-based campaigns, etc.
Moreover, managing your contacts is easy with Sendinblue. You can easily group, segment, edit contacts, as well as see individual contact engagement on your mail.
Best Features of Sendinblue:
- Top tier data security
- Marketing automation with higher plans
- Customizable emails
- eCommerce email marketing features
- World-class support team
- Free up to 300 emails per day, unlimited contacts.
- The ‘Lite’ plan costs $25/month for 20,000 emails.
Bottom line: All in all, Sendinblue is a robust email automation tool that is well desired for its cheap and easy solutions.
Are you new to the eCommerce scene, and want a way to get to all of your customers, both as a group and individually? Well then, presenting Drip, the world’s first email automation software that’s specialized for eCommerce.
Drip is perfect for any size of eCommerce store, ranging from small cottage industries that want to go online, to huge companies. Drip offers perfect integration with almost any sort of eCommerce software or platform, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and so many more. It’s also known for being able to track users’ data while they’re on your eCommerce site, and sending them products that are recommended, based on their data.
Certainly, things like this can dramatically improve your sales, and take your business and customers’ relationship to the next level.
Best Features of Drip:
- Enter data about individual customers
- Personalized experiences for every customer
- A very good marketing AI
- Features for eCommerce businesses
- Email analytics optimization
- A 14-days free trial period is available, after which you’re billed $19 per month.
Bottom line: Drip is a must-have for any eCommerce website or company. It’ll help boost your company’s image as well as boost your sales.
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform, used by bloggers, creators, and publishers, especially for selling digital products. Like all other services, ConvertKit also lets you promotional emails, newsletters, automated messages, and some advanced emails.
But, what sets it apart from other tools is its care for the customers. They aim to provide a good experience to users with an easy interface, support, guidance, and simplicity.
The best thing about using ConvertKit is its deliverable rate. Meaning, you’ll have a high chance of reaching the users’ inbox, rather than spam or promotion tabs. As a result, you’ll have more people open your email and you can sell more.
Best Features of ConvertKit:
- Free and customizable landing page designs
- Subscriber list maintenance, segmentation, and tagging
- Integration with tools like WordPress, Zaiper, Joomla, etc
- Detailed analytics and reports
- Conditional emails
- Email personalization by adding names
- You get a free plan for up to 300 subscribers.
- Creator plans starts at $9 per month.
Bottom line: If you sell digital products and want to grow your business with email marketing, then ConvertKit is the best option.
HubSpot Email Marketing Software is the perfect email automation software for those of you that are looking for very customizable software at a cheap price. With more features than you can count, HubSpot Email Marketing Software brings a lot to the table.
And, although this abundance of features might be overwhelming for many beginners, with time and experience, you’ll be able to figure it out.
HubSpot Email Marketing Software lets you tailor your emails to certain people by entering their personal information like age, gender, etc. Therefore, it’s perfect for medium-sized businesses.
The best part is that there is a free version! Of course, it lacks some of the full-fledged features. But for a free tool, it’s pretty good.
Best Features of HubSpot:
- Allows you to post ads about your business
- Monitors brand’s social media
- Marketing automation available
- Email analytics to allow you to track data
- Blogging tools
- The cost of HubSpot Email Email Marketing Service starts at $45/month for 1,000 subscribers.
Bottom line: HubSpot Email Marketing Software is great for people who want to spend a lot of dedication to their customers to further their relationship.
Moosend is a godsend for those on a tight budget. We’ve talked a lot about free email marketing software, but Moosend takes it further. Moosend allows you to create your own plan by adding the features that you need for a small cost.
Moreover, it’ll allow you to weed out the features that you won’t be using too much. That way, you can save a few bucks every month, and this can go a long way in the long run.
Even its premium plan is really cheap. I.e. it’s only $8 for around 1,000 emails. And although the software might be a bit lacking overall, it certainly gives you a bang for your buck.
Best Features of Moosend:
- Custom subscription forms
- Top tier reporting and data collection
- Integration with over 30 other programs
- eCommerce AI features
- Use AI to create and send newsletters
- Moosend offers a free trial for 30 days.
- Pro plan costs $7 per month whan paid annually.
Bottom line: Moosend is the perfect budget email automation service.
Campaigner is a powerful email marketing tool, used by small as well as large businesses alike. It’s very versatile, with features and plans to suit everyone.
Campaigner is perfect for anyone wishing to do anything from sending regular newsletters, to people who wish to send specialized messages to certain groups of clients or consumers.
The most important feature of Campaigner is that it offers speedy email delivery times. So, it’s good, especially for quickly sending information over emails.
It also has a specialized plan for eCommerce sites that can be integrated with Shopify and Magento.
Best Features of Campaigner:
- Personalized dynamic emails
- Drag and drop email editor
- Easy and fast eCommerce integration
- Newsletter editor
- Superb data analytics and email tracking
- It offers a month of free trial, after that the cost starts at $59 for 5,000 contacts.
Bottom line: Campaigner is a versatile tool, useful for sending emails at a short notice due to its quick delivery time and ability to have your emails not marked as spam.
Here, we’ve presented to you the best email marketing services. We hope you’re satisfied and hope your business will grow in the future.
Did you find this list useful? Then, let us know in the comments, and subscribe to our blog for more helpful articles.
Or, do you want to learn more about email marketing? Then, you can check our exclusive email marketing guide right now!
Also, you can also check a similar article on our picks of the best digital marketing tools to grow your site more with digital marketing.