Are you looking for the best WordPress real estate plugins? Or, planning to build a real estate website?
Creating a real estate website is a great online business idea if you have experience in the field. With a real estate site, you can display property listings, make more sales, and earn a nice income.
In WordPress, starting a real estate website is pretty simple. There are plenty of plugins that are designed to help you to create a property listing website with ease. Using them, you can create detailed property listings, including types, squares footage, and other information about the property. Even more, you can sort the list of properties based on location.
Some of the plugins offer numerous templates for real estate websites. Also, many plugins support multi-currencies and WordPress multilingual plugins.
There are tons of real estate plugins in WordPress. And here are some of the best plugins we’ve picked for you.
Choosing the best WordPress Real Estate Plugins for 2021
As mentioned above, real estate WordPress plugins are tools that provide a set of features that enable you to build a fully functional real estate website in the WordPress platform.
But not every plugin put under the ‘real estate’ category won’t provide an equal set of features. So, you need to consider a few things before choosing a real estate plugin for your business.
Let’s check them below:
- Customizable templates, widgets, etc. for building real estate pages.
- Look for a responsive and user-friendly plugin.
- Allows your users to compare multiple listings on the same web page.
- Your plugin must provide property search based on location.
- Compatible with WordPress multilingual plugins if you want to serve a global audience.
- Best idea is to choose a real estate theme and plugin combination together. So check what themes your chosen real estate plugin recommends or supports.
With that said, now let’s go ahead and check the best free and premium WordPress plugins for real estate listings.
11 Best WordPress Real Estate Plugins for 2021
Considering the above features, we’ve hand-picked the most powerful real estate plugins for WordPress.
We’ve included both the free and premium plugins in the list. Let’s check them below:
Estatik is a feature-rich and powerful WordPress real estate plugin. You can use it for creating a website for real estate agencies or single agents.
The plugin includes a comprehensive set of features to publish real estate listings. You can add unlimited property listings, unlimited agents with their profiles, unlimited buyers, etc. For the property listings, you can easily create custom fields and add property details like types, status, features, etc.
This real estate plugin also lets users save searches and wishlists. Also, you can sort your listing by price, date, and popularity.
- Provides a set of free and premium themes to work with the plugin.
- Supports Elementor page builder and Hello Theme.
- Includes a set of cutom widgets (Search, Request form and Slideshow) in the free version. .
- Social sharing options (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Deep integration with Polylang plugin
This is a freemium real estate plugin. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin repository.
If you want premium features, you can purchase them from its official website. There are 3 Purchase plans:
- Estatik pro: $89 with 1 year support and 1 site access.
- Developer’s pack: $129 with 1 year support and 1 site access.
- Premium pack: $489 with 1 year support and 1 site access.
2. Real Estate Manager Pro
Real Estate Manager Pro is a responsive property listing WordPress plugin. Using this plugin, you can also create real estate listings with special features like property types, property video, gallery slider, and more.
Additionally, this plugin comes with Google Maps support and Leaflet to use OpenStreetMaps. You can also add an adjustable search area for property location. Simply drag the circle handle on the map to increase or decrease the radius.
Moreover, your users can sort list property based on their location. For instance, the nearest property will be displayed on the top of the map.
- Customizable listing cards
- Also, has Elementor theme builder support.
- You can display lists by type, purpose, status, and any custom fields.
- Also, create custom fields, divide them into sections using drag-drop field builder.
- You‘ll have access to 30+ translatable languages.
- Also, compatible with major WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, WPBakery Builder, and more.
This is a premium WordPress real estate plugin. You can purchase from CodeCanyon.net. You can get a regular license with 6 months support for $39 and 12 months support for an additional $12.75.
3. Easy Property Listings
Easy Property Listings is an easy-to-use and 100% responsive plugin. This real estate plugin can be customized easily. Also, create a real estate website without adjusting codes or changing themes.
This plugin comes with 100+ pre-made templates for free. It offers you plenty of display options. Once your lists are ready, you can showcase your property listings using shortcodes or widgets.
This real estate plugin also supports multilingual functionality. Also, provide graphs of what your business is doing. Moreover, you’ll be able to track market progress over any period of time.
- Compatible with major themes like Genesis, Headway, iThemes Builder, Avada.
- Google Maps integrated
- Supports multi-location and currencies
- Also, works with page builders like Elementor, WP Bakery, and more.
- Your users can easily manage, sort, and search listings.
- Built-in customer relationship management (CRM) for contact and lead management.
This is a free WordPress real estate plugin. You can get this from the official WordPress plugin repository.
4. Real Estate Pro
Real Estate Pro is a powerful WordPress plugin for real estate listing websites. Using this plugin you can add property listings, sell properties, manage client reviews, and more. Also, your visitors can bid for the properties, contact owners, and leave notes for listing owners.
Moreover, you will have access to 11 email templates. For example, users welcome email templates, forget password email templates, order email templates, and more.
This plugin also supports the WordPress Multilingual plugin and is fully translatable. Also, supports digital payment services like Stripe and PayPal.
- This plugin is integrated with Visual Composer.
- Ajax search and filter options.
- Geolocation search by Kilometer and mile.
- 6 Membership types (Free, one-time payment, recurring, free trial, paid trial, and variable payment package).
- It has a responsive touch slider.
- Also offers an amazing photo gallery.
You can get this WordPress real estate premium plugin from CodeCanyon.net. You can purchase it for $39, which includes 6 months of free support. Also, get 12 months of support for an additional $12.75.
5. Essential Real Estate
Essential Real Estate is a free WordPress real estate plugin. Using this plugin, you can add custom fields for property listing. You can easily customize and set up a real estate website.
Moreover, it allows flexible search for users to find listings. It also offers multiple listing options like listing properties, agents, and agencies. This plugin supports both backend and frontend listing submission.
In addition, it offers 3 types of paid submission, free, pay per package, and pay per listing. Also supports digital payment platforms like Paypal, Stripe, and Wire Transfer.
- Supports WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML).
- It also supports Google CAPTCHA.
- Also has automatic geolocation insertion.
- Compatible with Visual Composer plugin.
- Also, it has a social login option and sharing buttons.
- Users can sort list property by nearby places.
This is a free WordPress real estate plugin available at the WordPress.org repository.
6. Realtyna WPL
Realtyna WPL is a flexible and scalable WordPress real estate management plugin. Using this, you can add your listings with the filterable search in the front end. This plugin supports 100,000+ listings and also an unlimited number of users.
In addition, you’ll have full control over the real estate website contents. You can add or edit listings on your website. Also define listing type as for sale, for rent, vacation, shared accommodation, and more.
You can also integrate this plugin with multiple listing services (MLS)/internet data exchange (IDX) in the pro version.
- You can specify property type in the backend (apartment, studio, office, land, shop, and more).
- Also supports multi currencies.
- It allows users to edit their profile (name, contact details, company logo, etc).
- In addition, admins can control each user’s access level to the system.
- You can activate location database search (based on country, state, city, zip code).
- It also allows users to search property based on a certain distance (radius).
This is a freemium WordPress real estate plugin. You can download the free version from the WordPress.org repository.
Also, get the pro version from its official website for $199.
Toolset is an advanced WordPress plugin with a set of useful features like custom blocks, custom post types, fields, taxonomies, forms, maps, etc. Using these features, you can build real estate websites, custom directory sites, eCommerce sites, etc.
The plugin includes a rich set of blocks for your WordPress editor including stock status, rating grid, social share, reviews, image slider, related products, product price, form, map, and more. You can build beautiful property listing pages easily with these blocks.
By using the forms, you can also allow your users to submit properties on your site. Most noteworthy of all, it offers advanced access control to manage what different users can do on your site.
- Allows to create and control listing and directory sites.
- Also offers features like pagination and AJAX.
- Advanced search with filter options.
- Lets you build templates for various purposes like property listing page, etc.
- It’s also compatible with all the popular WordPress themes.
This is a premium WordPress real estate plugin. There are 3 purchase plans from its official website.
You can get 1 site access with one year of support for $69. 3 sites access with 1-year support for $149 and unlimited sites for $299.
8. WP VR
WP VR is a WordPress virtual tour plugin. With this plugin, you can easily create a virtual tour and customize it using the auto-rotation effect and scene fade animation. So, you can create a panoramic view and create a 360° tour of your real estate property.
In addition, you can display videos and images on hotspots to highlight key areas. This plugin comes with 900+ custom icons for hotspots. Also, add texts, image/GIF sources, and video embedding links on hotspots.
Hence, WP VR is greatly useful for real estate websites as well as educational institutes, travel and tourism sites, and more.
- Mouse drag navigation on the virtual tour.
- Also, has Google street view embed support.
- Supports Gutenberg Block and Elementor widget.
- It allows you to disable WordPress large image handlers to upload high-quality images.
This is a freemium WordPress real estate plugin. Its free version is available on WordPress.org’s official plugin repository.
If you want to use the premium version, get it from its official website. It is available in 2 purchase plans.
- Annual plan: Single site for $59.99 per year, 10 sites for $149.99 per year. And, unlimited site access for $249.99 per year.
- Lifetime plan: Single site for $249.99, 10 sites for $449.99, and unlimited sites for $649.99.
WP-Property is a WordPress plugin for creating customizable real estate websites. Using this plugin, you can easily create, edit and manage property listings. You can specify search criteria and easily sort results with a single click.
Moreover, you don’t need to add a third-party gallery plugin for WP-Property. This plugin integrates with the media library.
In addition, you can also display livestock, vehicles, and more. You can either list them separately or within property listings.
- You‘ll have access to free add-ons and themes.
- It offers property result pagination via AJAX.
- Google Maps API to validate the physical address.
- Shortcodes are enabled.
- Moreover, it supports WordPress Multilingual plugin (WPML).
- Also, supports SEO optimization.
WP-Property is a free WordPress real estate plugin. You can get this plugin from the WordPress repository. This plugin also offers you free themes and a quick demo setup.
10. IMPress for IDX Broker
IMPress for IDX Broker is a customizable property listing plugin for WordPress. It’s an all-in-one plugin where IMPress Listings and IMPress Agents have been consolidated. It includes a complete set of features to help you create full-fledged real estate websites.
A simple but interesting feature is that you can add an Omnibar search widget. Using this, visitors can search property by city, country, address, or listing ID.
This plugin offers automated social media posts for new listings and listing updates. It saves your time. But that’s not all, it also helps to grow your audience as it informs your social media followers about new properties instantly.
- You can import listings from your MLS database.
- Generate and schedule timely posts, photos of your listing from Google My Business profile.
- Add custom post type for employees with meta fields for contact info and job types.
- It supports native WordPress widgets for your website design.
- You can add a full-sized map search widget.
This is a freemium WordPress real estate plugin. You can get the free version from WordPress.org’s official repository.
If you want to use the pro version, you can get it from its official website. There are 3 purchase plans for the premium version.
- Lite: you can get it for $50 monthly and $100 for a one-time setup fee.
- Platinum: It starts with $80 monthly and $100 for a one-time setup.
- Home: This purchase plan offers $150 monthly and $500 for a one-time setup.
11. Advanced Classifieds & Directory Pro
Advanced Classified & Directory Pro is a flexible and high-quality WordPress directory plugin. Using this plugin you can manage listings with unlimited categories. Also, you can choose the number of columns in the categories. It allows you to add custom fields like checkbox, text area, input box, etc.
This plugin allows you to show or hide items, sorting orders, and more. Also, you can decide on which of the listing details to display.
Users can have a personal panel to manage, renew, delete and edit listings. Also, users can view payment history.
- Users can add videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- It gives the flexibility in filtering results based on keyword, category, location, and more.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Digital payment option via PayPal and Stripe.
- Auto email notification for new listings, orders created, payments received and more.
- It allows you to show or hide Google reCAPTCHA (v2) challenge.
This is a freemium real estate plugin. You can download the free version from the WordPress.org plugin repository.
Also, you can get the premium version from its official website. There are 3 purchase plans:
- Monthly: $9.99 for single-site, $18.99 for 3 sites and $27.99 for 5 sites access.
- Annually: $95.88 for a single site, $179.88 for 3 sites and $263.88 for 5 sites access.
- Lifetime: $289.99 for single site, $539.99 for 3 sites and $799.99 for 5 sites access.
So, this is the list of the 11 best WordPress real estate plugins. We hope this article will be helpful to pick a real estate plugin for your website.
Using fully functional WordPress real estate plugins, you can build a real estate website.
Also, check our article on real estate WordPress themes and templates to combine with the plugins described here.
If you have any queries and suggestions regarding WordPress real estate plugin, please comment below.
If you like our article, please share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to learn about the latest WordPress topics.