Are you looking for the best WordPress themes for your website?
Choosing the best theme is important for building a visually impressive and fully functional website. Since the theme determines the overall design and functionalities of your WordPress site, it’s a very crucial task to pick a good theme.
But, it’s clearly impossible for you to test all the WordPress themes. There are a huge number of free and premium themes available on the market. So, we decided to help you out by providing the list of the top WordPress themes here.
We’ve selected these themes on the basis of ease of use, features they provide, popularity, user reviews, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. Let’s explore them.
How to Choose the Best Theme for WordPress?
Choosing a WordPress theme is one of the crucial things you should do while building a website. And, there are various things to look into, while picking a theme.
- Firstly, you have to specify the type of website and the goals you want to achieve. Then, you’ll have to point out the basic requirements and make a budget plan according to them.
- Secondly, you should look for a theme with a good appearance that is capable of attracting visitors. Also, the theme should allow you to customize the pages’ layouts and styling to get your desired looks.
- Lastly, you’ll want your theme to include some important features like responsiveness, multi-language support, security, support, and so on.
For more details, you can check our comprehensive article on how to choose a WordPress theme for your WordPress site.
Now, let’s look at our pick for the best WordPress themes for 2021.
10 Best WordPress Themes (Handpicked)
Sold over 592,000 copies, Avada is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time at ThemeForest marketplace. Developed by ThemeFusion, it’s the best theme with an average user rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
It’s a fully responsive and powerful multipurpose WordPress theme. You can use Avada to create any kind of website like a blog, business site, eCommerce store, online portfolio, photography website, etc. It’s a flexible and beginner-friendly theme that anyone can design a website easily.
- Customization: Being a multipurpose theme, it has the flexibility and limitless styling options to make changes on a huge scale.
- One-Click Demo Import: You can import available any demo with a single click from the pre-published demo library. Plus, you can also import portions from other demos.
- Fusion Builder: Avada comes with the Fusion builder, a lightweight drag-and-drop page builder to help you build a custom site layout. It requires no coding knowledge.
- Comprehensive Documentation: Avada provides accurate and detailed documentation to guide you and possibly help you resolve your issues.
- External Plugins Support: Avada ensures easy integration with any external plugins to improve the functioning of your site.
Avada theme includes other basic features like timely updates, responsiveness, excellent support, accessibility ready, RTL and translation ready, and so on.
Avada is one of the best WordPress themes because of its multipurpose nature i.e. the ability to create any kind of website that you want.
Pricing: Avada is available at $60 from ThemeForest.
Developed by Brainstorm Force, Astra is one of the most popular WordPress themes ever made. Its free version is also included in the WordPress.org theme directory. Besides, to upgrade to the full potential of Astra, you can purchase the Astra Pro.
Astra is a superfast WordPress theme with built-in SEO-friendly features. Its support for almost all page builder plugins makes it highly customizable.
- Lightweight: Astra is the most lightweight theme designed for optimized page speed. Astra theme has a good speed score as per Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Customization options: Astra provides easy customization with a visual theme customizer. You can make changes in layouts, color, typography, header, footer, etc.
- Pre-built Websites Library: You can import a template from the huge collection of pre-built websites. It’ll save you some designing time.
- Page Builder Support: Astra has great integration with popular page builders like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, etc. This provides you complete freedom to create stunning pages easily.
- WooCommerce Integration: Astra ensures seamless integration with the WooCommerce plugin to set up an online store easily.
Astra theme includes other basic features like dedicated support, responsiveness, SEO friendliness, translation-ready, accessibility-ready, etc.
So, the Astra theme is known best for its superfast loading time and optimized performance.
Pricing: Premium Astra is available in 3 different plans. They are:
- Astra Pro – $41/year ($249 if paid lifetime)
- Mini Agency Bundle – $169/year ($499 if paid lifetime)
- Agency Bundle – $249/year ($699 if paid lifetime)
One of the most popular multipurpose WordPress themes, Divi, allows you to create any type of website you like. It’s a brilliant creation of Elegant Themes, the popular independent WordPress theme store.
Divi is not just a standard WordPress theme but over the years, it has evolved into a complete website design system.
- Divi Builder: The power of the Divi theme comes from the Divi page builder plugin. It’s one of the most popular and powerful page builders ever made.
- Customization: Divi has the most options for customization. Everything you see on the web page is customizable with Divi.
- Custom CSS: Divi allows you to use custom CSS for web pages. So, if you are a developer, it’s beneficial for you.
- Content Elements: You get 40+ elements/modules like Audio Player, Call To Action, Gallery, Search, Slider, etc. for designing your pages.
- Extensions: Divi lets you use 100s of extensions, child themes, and layout packs to help customize your page even further.
Divi theme includes other basic features like social media integration, translation, extensions, 24/7 support, constant update, and so on.
The unmatched customization options with an in-built page builder and front end editing make Divi one of the best WordPress themes.
Pricing: You can purchase and pay for Divi once in a year or pay at once for lifetime. On the official Elegant Themes site, the prices are like given below.
- Yearly Access – $89
- Lifetime Access – $249
4. X Theme
Created by ThemeCo, X Theme is a popular and one of the best selling themes on ThemeForest. It’s a multipurpose theme that you can use to create a business website, blogs, portfolios, etc.
Over 200,000 customers love it due to the availability of unique modules to ease the website building process.
- Stacks: X theme provides 4 unique designs – Integrity, Renew, Icon, and Ethos. Each one has its own highlighted features and you can install them with a single click.
- Extensions: There are over 20 extension plugins that you can instantly download and install in your licensed X theme.
- Cornerstone: It’s an advanced front-end page builder for the X theme. It lets you edit by directly clicking on elements without the use of the dashboard.
- Live Preview: X theme provides you a live previewer to see how the changes would look in real-time.
- Customization: With X, you get tremendous customization options with all the stacks on layouts, navigation, custom pages, placements, colors, fonts, and so on.
X theme includes other basic features like WooCommerce integration, responsive, typography options, plugins support, translation ready, dedicated support, media integration, etc.
So, people love the X theme due to its unique design features like stacks, extensions, and cornerstone.
Pricing: X theme is available at $35 from ThemeForest.
OceanWP is a lightweight WordPress theme that has good support for external plugins and most page builders. It’s a fully responsive and multipurpose theme listed in the popular section of the WordPress.org repository.
The free OceanWP itself is rich in features. However, you can purchase the required extensions to unlock its full capabilities.
- Fast Page Load Time: OceanWP has the core with clean codes making it one of the fastest themes. Besides, there are more than 50 features that you can enable/disable that further enhances the page speed.
- WooCommerce Integration: It allows you smooth integration with WooCommerce to build a fully-fledged online store.
- Extensions: There are 21 extensions available with the premium OceanWP to add more features to your site. With the free version, you get only 8 extensions.
- Pre-Built Demos: You can import a demo from a library of tons of demos and use it to design your site faster.
- Full Page Builder Support: This theme works with the top page builder plugins like Elementor, Visual Composer, Divi, Beaver Builder, etc.
OceanWP includes other features like responsiveness, RTL and translation ready, SEO optimized, plugins support, WooCommerce ready, and so on.
Users prefer this theme due to its ability to create a lighter weight website without lacking its customization features.
Pricing: The Premium OceanWP provides 13 premium extensions with all the 3 different plans it offers. The plans are as follows.
- Personal (for 1 site) – $31/year | $127 paid for lifetime
- Business (for 3 sites) – $63/year | $255 paid for lifetime
- Agency (for 25 sites) – $103/year | $415 paid for lifetime
Available at ThemeForest, The7 is one of the top multipurpose themes. It’s a highly customizable theme that lets you customize every aspect of your site layout with ease.
Developed by a Power Elite Author named Dream-Theme, it has one of the highest sales on ThemeForest with over 186,000 sales. Also, it has good customer ratings and reviews.
- Page Builder: The7 provides full support for most of the page builders like WPBakery, Elementor, and Visual Composer for easy drag-and-drop editing.
- Theme Options: There are 1,000+ theme options that give you the power to customize every single detail of your website’s appearance.
- Pre-built demos: The7 provides 48+ pre-built website demos that you can import and use in your website. It saves some time to build your website.
- Premium Plugins: With The7 theme, you get 6 premium plugins namely Go Pricing, WPBakery, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Ultimate Addons, and Convert Plus.
Other features of The7 include multilingual and translation ready, SEO friendliness, mobile-friendliness, outstanding support, WooCommerce Compatibility, regular updates, and so on.
Theme The7 is best for its level of customization, design quality, and features richness.
Pricing: The7 WordPress theme comes with price $39 at ThemeForest.
Developed by WPExplorer, Total is a popular highly customizable theme that gives you creative freedom in the site designing experience. It has one of the best rates and reviews on ThemeForest.
Being a multipurpose theme, you can use it to build any kind of website like blog, business, portfolio, eCommerce, and so on. The user-friendly interface makes it easier for you to design your website.
- Demo Importer: Total provides 40+ demos from where you can import a suitable one with a click of a button.
- Customization: It gives you complete freedom on customizing the web page with unlimited styling options.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Total eases up the site designing process by using popular drag-and-drop page builder WPBakery.
- Page Building Elements: 100+ Page building elements enable you to create custom page layouts easily.
- Premium Plugins: The Total theme provides a bundle of premium WordPress plugins like Visual Composer, LayerSlider, Templatera, etc.
The Total theme includes other basic features like responsiveness, RTL ready, translation ready, developer friendliness, WooCommerce ready, external plugins compatibility, etc.
So, Total is one of the best themes due to the richness in features and customization although being easy to use.
Pricing: You can get Total WordPress theme at price $59 from ThemeForest.
Being a multipurpose and customizable theme, Neve is a super-fast, responsive, and SEO-optimized theme. It allows you to build any kind of website like blog, business, eCommerce, portfolio, and so on.
Developed by Themeisle, the Neve theme is listed in the free WordPress.org directory with over 100,000 downloads. However, the real features and extended functionalities of the Neve theme come with the Neve premium.
- Page Builders Compatible: Neve works fine with the most popular page builders like Gutenberg, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, etc.
- Lightweight: Neve has a lighter weight that makes your webpage load super fast within a matter of seconds.
- High Customization: With Neve, you get flexibility in customization to make changes to almost all the aspects according to your likes.
- Pre-built demos: There are more than 80 pre-built demos available with Neve which you can import into your site to save some designing time.
- Support for AMP: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) aims at faster web surfing on mobile devices. And, Neve supports the AMP feature to enhances the users’ experience in mobile devices.
- Accessibility Ready: Neve theme is accessibility ready i.e. allows access of the web site’s content to physically challenged visitors too.
Other features like SEO friendliness, WooCommerce integration, RTL and translation ready, etc. are also present on the Neve theme.
So, the Neve is popular due to its superfast page loading speed without compromising the features and flexibility.
Pricing: Neve has 3 paid plans. And, you can either pay yearly or once for lifetime. They are
- Personal – $49/year | $149 paid once for lifetime
- Business – $79/year | $299 paid once for lifetime
- Agency – $129 / year | $449 paid once for lifetime
Created by Themify, Ultra is a versatile, powerful, and flexible premium WordPress theme. With Ultra, you’ll have the full customization ability due to the rich features and flexibility it provides.
It provides user-friendliness; anyone can use it to create beautiful websites easily. Moreover, it provides detailed documentation and a support team to help you further to design the website.
- Pre-Built Layouts: There are more than 60 pre-designed layouts that you can import and use on your site.
- Builder Add-ons: You get a pack of 12 premium builder add-ons like Countdown, Counter, Audio, Maps pro, etc. when you purchase the Ultra theme.
- Smart Layout: With Ultra, you get unmatched layout options from header to footer. Like, you get 17 header options, 5 post layouts, 6 background options, and so on.
- Mega Menu: With this feature, you can allow the header to display recent posts, dropdown menus, and widgets too.
- Section Scrolling: It’s a new feature that allows you to divide the page content into 2 parts and scroll a particular section of the page.
More features of Ultra theme include styling panel, SEO optimized, updates, social media integration, WooCommerce compatible, and so on.
So, Ultra theme is best for both designers and developers due to its flexibility, unique features, ease in use, and the ability to add custom CSS.
Pricing: You can get the Ultra theme from Themify official site at price $59.
Zakra is a fast, flexible, and multipurpose theme that you can use to design websites on any niche. You can easily integrate it with popular page builders for designing alluring websites easily.
With 40,000+ active installations, the free version of the Zakra theme with limited features is available for free at WordPress.org. However, the premium version of Zakra is better if you want more beneficial features.
- Pre-built Demos: There are 40+ demos that you can choose from and import to your site for easy and fast designing.
- AMP Ready: Zakra is an AMP-ready theme that enables users to browse your website on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Customization: With the Zakra theme, you get huge flexibility in customizing various elements like header, menus, blog design, footer layouts, and so on.
Other features include WooCommerce integration, page builder support, well documentation, security, SEO optimized, compatible with plugins, etc.
So, users of Zakra prefer it for its page speed, flexibility, and multipurpose nature.
Pricing: The Zakra theme provides flexibility in payment options too. You can either pay monthly, yearly or once for a lifetime. Here are the details on the price.
- Personal – $6.99/month | $49/year | $149 paid once
- Personal Plus – $9.99/month | $69/year | $199 paid once
- Professional – $19.99/month | $129/year| $399 paid once
- Developer – 29.99/month | $199/year | $599 paid once
Kadence is another powerful WordPress theme that helps you to build your dream website. It provides you tons of customization options, various starter templates, color options, and easy-to-use features.
Kadence is a responsive and lightweight WordPress theme. With the integration of popular plugins, you can quickly build eCommerce, business, portfolio, courses website, etc. Kadence is available in both free and premium versions. You will get additional features and dedicated support with the premium version.
- Greater features in free theme: It has various modification options which are rarely found in other free themes.
- Global Color Palette: Global color palette helps you in setting uniform color in various parts and sections of your site.
- Starter Templates: Kadence offers you various starter templates which can be easily imported to your website. You can choose an attractive template for your site.
- Header builder: Kadence theme offers you a transparent header builder through which you can add a logo, social media buttons, primary navigation button, and search bar.
Kadence is a top WordPress theme with 20000+ active installations and average 5/ 5-star reviews. Kadence helps you create the type of site you want to make.
Pricing: Kadence is a free theme but it also has a premium version that will cost you $56/year or $136 for full membership.
With over 300,000+ active installations, GeneratePress is one of the most installed free WordPress themes of all time. It’s a lightweight WordPress theme built by focusing on speed and usability.
It is a multipurpose WordPress theme that adapts to any website niche. It has over a thousand 5-star user ratings. Besides the Gutenberg editor, this theme is also compatible with popular page builders Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Lightweight and fast: This theme has a minimal design, basic features, and fast speed.
- Compatibility with Popular Plugins: GeneratePress is compatible with various popular plugins like Yoast SEO, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, etc.
- Various Modules: GeneratePress has various modules that take your customization to another level. You can import/export every aspect of the individual module setting.
- Customization: GeneratePress provides you easy customization of header, navigation, content, sidebar, layout, footer widgets, and adding logos.
Generally, the free theme consists of limited customization options. But GeneratePress has a premium version that provides you with more customization options for your site.
Pricing: GeneratePress is a free theme. Its premium version costs you $59/ year and $249 for a lifetime package. There is an ongoing offer where you can get the premium version at $44/ year and $219 for the lifetime package.
PopularFX is one of the leading popular WordPress themes that helps you to make an attractive website. It includes 100s of pre-made templates that you can use to design your new or existing website.
PopularFX is built in such a way that it provides excellent performance and loads pages faster. It also has fully customizable widgets that help you to design your page easily.
- Responsive Layout PopularFX has a responsive layout that fits all the screen sizes.
- Drag and Drop Builder: PopularFX uses PageLayer (a WordPress page builder plugin) for page building. Design your page by dragging the widgets provided by PopularFX.
- In-line Editing: This feature helps you to add/remove texts by simply clicking on the text that needs to be edited.
- Powerful Design Options: PopularFX gives you 70+ unique design elements that help you create an attractive website.
PopularFX is a free, fully customizable and responsive multipurpose WordPress theme. Its premium version comes with video slider, splash screen, and many more premium features.
Pricing: PopularFX is a free theme but it also has a premium version. It has three premium plans that are Personal, Professional, and Business plans. These plans will cost you $59/ year, $89/ year, and $249/ year respectively.
Storefront is a flexible WordPress theme that provides you various layouts, color options to personalize your website.
- Responsive Design: Storefront has a responsive layout that adapts to your desktop and mobile phones beautifully.
- Customization Options: Storefront provides you with various customization options. You can change your background color, header and footer styles, featured image, logo, and many more.
- Easy to use: Storefront theme provides easy to use widget and settings.
- eCommerce- Focused Homepage: Storefront helps you to display your products according to their category on the home page.
Storefront is a flexible WordPress theme that provides you various layouts, color options to personalize your website.
Pricing: Storefront is a free WordPress theme. It also has a pro version that offers various tools to customize your website. It costs you $69 for one year of updates and supports.
Sydney is one of the best free WordPress themes that helps you to make a great online presence. It’s a powerful WordPress theme that provides various customization options. It has a high-quality admin interface that helps you to create an awesome website.
Sydney provides all the tools you need to create a customer-friendly website. It includes social media icons that help your customers to contact you easily.
- SEO Friendly: Sydney theme is coded with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in mind, which helps your website to appear easily in search engines like Google.
- Multiple Headers: Sydney theme comes with multiple headers, visual effects, images, and many more options. It helps to add a smart look to your website.
- Customization: It has various customization options. You can change your layout, add a suitable color and change the style of your page.
- Video Background: This theme provides you with a video background section. It helps you to interact with your customers easily.
Pricing: Sydney is a free WordPress theme. It also has its premium versions which will cost you $59/ year for a single theme, $99/ year for yearly access, and $249 for lifetime access. This premium version provides advanced customizations, WooCommerce compatibility, priority support, and various other features.
Next on the list, we’ve Genesis Framework. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert developer, it provides you a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation. Among the tons of WordPress theme frameworks, it’s a popular one.
It gives you the ability to choose from a large selection of high-quality templates. Also, it’s highly flexible as it allows you to customize themes or even create on your own. With Genesis Framework, you can quickly and easily build incredible websites.
- Mobile Responsive: The theme is mobile responsive. It’ll adjust and perform well in all the screen sizes.
- Featured Content Widgets: It comes up with featured posts, featured pages, and user profile widgets that you can use to set up your site.
- Custom Page Templates: You can choose from a selection of pre-made templates to build your site.
- Customizable Header: It has full support for text-based logos for beginners. Plus, you can even upload your logo with the press of a button.
- Theme Customizer: With the theme customizer, you can change the theme’s settings, colors, and content. And even see the preview of the changes in real-time.
Additional features include one-click theme setup, fast-loading code, SEO-focused structure, and lifetime customer support.
Genesis Framework is suitable for beginners as well as developers.
Pricing: Genesis Framework will cost you $59.95 at StudioPress.
Soledad is the best WordPress theme for blogs and magazines. It’s one of the best-supported WordPress themes that’s suitable for a wide variety of websites. It allows you to create your professional-looking site in just a moment.
The theme is lightweight and is easy to customize. And the best thing about it is, it comes up with 6886+ real demos homepages. So, it goes pretty well with any website. Also, a thing not to miss is it’s rich in features. Some of them are as follows:-
- High Performance: The theme is optimized for site speed.
- 1000+ Sliders and Blog/Magazine Layout Combinations: It gives you unlimited possibilities.
- Powerful WordPress Live Customizer: With it, you can view the result instantly.
- Quick Text Translation Build-in: With the help of it, you can translate your website in seconds.
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang: It makes it easy to create a multi-language site.
It comes up with other additional features such as Compatibility with WooCommerce, BBPress, and BuddyPress. Soledad is 100% Responsive, SEO friendly, and fully supports AMP.
Soledad is not just a theme, it’s an all-in-one solution for your specific needs.
Pricing: It’s available at $59 from ThemeForest.
Another highly-rated WordPress theme is Flatsome. It’s one of the best-selling WordPress themes.
Being a multipurpose theme, it’s perfectly suitable for shops, company websites, agencies, and much more. It’s user-friendly and gives you unlimited options with a responsive page builder. The theme is flexible, and you can build almost anything with no coding knowledge required.
- Build Anything: You can build anything with its easy-to-use Live Page Builder and large element library.
- Unlimited Options: With the Live Theme Options panel and Drag and Drop Header Builder, you can customize anything.
- Optimized for Speed: It’s one of the fastest with minimal and optimized code.
- Design that Sells: Its unique design focuses on an intuitive user experience.
- Always up to date: It supports the latest WordPress and WooCommerce versions.
Flatsome comes up with other additional features like 300+ predefined layouts and sections. Also the Wireframe kit, One-Click Demo Content, Unlimited Header Options, and Mobile Optimized Design. And much more!
It’s a perfect theme for any business or eCommerce site.
Pricing: It’ll cost you $59 at ThemeForest.
If you’re looking for a responsive multi-purpose WordPress theme, then BeTheme is perfect. It’s one of the cool WordPress themes that includes 600+ pre-built websites that cover almost anything. The theme comes up with a top-notch design and is highly customizable.
It’s known for its robust features. You can create beautiful things with already included plugins like WP Bakery, Slider Revolution, and Layer Slider. It offers you so much more, which is beyond words. You must see it on your own.
- One-Click Website Installation: It gives you the option of choosing among 200+ pre-built websites. And you can import any with just a click.
- Powerful admin panel: You can customize the theme easily and simply way with its muffin options panel.
- Fully Customizable: No coding knowledge is required as it’s paired with the Muffin Builder alongside the Options Panel.
- Responsive and Retina Ready: It’s fully responsive and ready for retina displays.
- Shortcode Generator: Shortcodes allow you to build pages fast and quickly.
It includes additional features like built-in mega menus, unlimited menus, a one-click skin generator, and much more. Plus, it’s compatible with Elementor, its pro version as well as WooCommerce.
It’s multipurpose and offers you everything you need to get started with a website.
Pricing: BeTheme comes up at $59 from ThemeForest.
If you’re looking for a highly rated user-friendly theme, then Enfold comes in handy. It’s one of the top-selling responsive, multipurpose WordPress themes on ThemeForest.
With it, you can build beautiful websites in a couple of minutes. It comes up with tons of variations and features. You can choose a demo from a collection and import it with a single click.
- Responsive Layout: It’s easily adaptable to all the screen sizes.
- Famous 2 Minute setup: You can install any of the theme demos with a single click.
- Drag and Drop Editor: Its layout editor is praised a lot by the customers for being the best one.
- Amazing Admin Area: Suitable for beginners, powerful, and easy to use.
- WooCommerce integration: It allows you to build your online shop.
It comes up with other additional features like amazing slideshows, integrated form builder, shortcode editor, and much more. Along with that, the theme is SEO optimized, retina ready and translation ready.
Enfold is by far one of the most intuitive and user-friendly themes on ThemeForest. Its flexibility, feature availability, and outstanding customer support make it such a widely loved theme.
Pricing: You will get the Enfold at $59 from the Themeforest.
As the name suggests, the theme is perfectly suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, and blog websites. It’s the no. 1 selling news WordPress themes of all time on the ThemeForest marketplace. With it, you can publish articles and blog posts with ease.
You can create a great news website with its newspaper template. Also, it supports videos from YouTube.
- 100+ Unique Pre-built Websites: You can easily import one of those with one click.
- Fast Loading Speed: It’s smaller, lighter, and more efficient, so you can have your website load faster.
- Click and Create with tagDiv Composer: You can get access to all the tools you need to create, design, and shape up your website.
- Access of tagDiv Cloud Library: With its massive collection of layouts, you can create your site easily. And even redesign a page in a fraction of seconds.
- Powerful and flexible header builder: Newspaper theme allows you to create perfect headers.
It has other features like GDPR compliant, AMP, and uses the best SEO practices. Along with that, it’s integrated with Instagram, bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, and WooCommerce. Plus, it’s a responsive and mobile-ready theme.
In a nutshell, NewsPaper is an excellent choice for news, magazine, or publishing.
Pricing: Newspaper is available at $59 from the ThemeForest.
The theme has been following the latest trends of design and best practices of code. It comes up with 90+ demos, and you require no coding knowledge at all.
- Full Support for Elementor, WP Bakery: Create any website you can imagine with drag and drop page builders.
- Full Support for Visual Composer: Visual Composer makes page building in WordPress fast and easy.
- Compatible with Gutenberg: It adds content blocks and page builder-like functionality to WordPress websites.
- Powerful Theme Options + Intuitive Visual Editor: It gives you tons of options and settings to manage your site.
- Optimized for Speed Performance: It has an ‘A’ class on any speed testing result.
It comes up with other additional features like WooCommerce compatibility and powerful theme options. Also, compared to other themes, it works well on low-level servers.
Porto offers you powerful theme options and is multipurpose. Along with that, it’s known for super high performance.
Pricing: It’s available at $59 from ThemeForest.
Created by ThemeGrill, ColorMag is one of the best free magazine themes. The theme is suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, publishing, and business.
With the active installation of over 100000+, it’s one of the most loved themes on WordPress. It comes up with 15+ starter sites and is fully compatible with the Elementor page builder plugin.
- Optimized for speed: It loads within a few seconds.
- Search engine optimized: With it, your site is likely to rank higher in search engines.
- Easy Customization: Creating content and editing themes is easy with this theme.
- One-Click Demo Import: With just a click, you can import any of the starter sites on your site.
- Page Builder Integration: It’s compatible with popular page builders to create any layout you want.
Other features include WooCommerce compatibility, major browser compatibility, responsive design, and much more.
ColorMag is a perfect responsive magazine style WordPress theme and is also the best-selling theme of all time.
Pricing: It’s free. But, if you’re looking for its pro version then it comes up with several options:
- For 1 site it’s $59.
- 3 sites will cost you $84.
- For 10 sites it’s $127.
- For an unlimited site, it’s $169.
If you’re looking for a lightweight, multipurpose theme, then Sinatra is perfect. You can use it for almost any type of website from blogs, businesses, online shops, hotels, and restaurants.
It’s highly customizable and comes up with a modern design for your site’s better experience. Plus, it’s completely free.
- Works well on page builders: It’s compatible with all the popular page builders, so you can customize your site the way you want.
- Pre-built demo websites: You can easily import one of those with a click.
- Responsive Design: It looks lovely on each gadget.
- WooCommerce Compatible: You can showcase your products with the help of WooCommerce.
- Simple to use: Customization is made easy with this theme.
It comes up with other features such as microdata integration, unlimited colors, and multiple layouts. Along with that, it’s also translatable and is SEO-friendly.
Sinatra makes it easy for anyone to create their perfect website.
Pricing: Sinatra is free.
Built by WP Royal, Ashe is one of the best WordPress themes for blogs. The theme is minimal in design and is fully responsive on all the screens.
It falls into the category of lifestyle, food, travel, fashion, and other related blogs. The cool thing about it is it’s easy to use, even for beginners. It’s a freemium theme (available on both the free and premium versions). So, you can upgrade to unlock its full potential.
- Featured Slider: You can showcase up to 5 blog posts in the header area with it.
- WooCommerce Ready: Adding an online shop is easy with the best eCommerce solution for WordPress, WooCommerce.
- Promo Boxes: You can display up to 3 eye-catching linked images in the header area.
- Translation and RTL: The theme adapts to RTL direction languages and is ready for translation.
- SEO Optimization: The theme takes care of SEO.
It also has various other features such as retina displays and has compatibility with all the popular plugins. Also, it works perfectly on all the major drag and drop page builders.
Ashe gives you the perfect platform to showcase your content on any device. All you have to do is write!
Pricing: It’s completely free. If you want more than the premium plan will cost you $29.
Heading onto the next on the list, we’ve OnePress. It’s one of the best-rated WordPress themes that is elegant and flexible.
It’s a one-page theme that’s well suited for a business website, portfolio, digital agency, and product showcasing. Plus, it’s free.
- Custom Content Blocks: With it, you can showcase your company info, services, clients, videos, galleries, and much more.
- Parallax Backgrounds Effect: Your viewers can enjoy your beautiful content in parallax scrolling sections.
- Advanced Theme Customizer: It lets you customize your front page and layout and do much more.
- Custom Page Templates: It gives you access to pre-made styles and functions.
- Page Speed Optimized: It loads under a fraction of a second.
It has other specific features such as SEO optimization, responsive design, browser compatibility, and complete localization. Along with that, it has custom theme widgets and excellent support.
Get your site up and running with this beautiful one-page theme that’s fitted for almost all kinds.
Pricing: It’s 100% Free.
27. Rife Free
Available at WordPress.org, Rife Free is one of the best creative multipurpose WordPress themes. It comes up with 7 beautiful designs (demos) to import, auto-updates, and lots of customization options.
You can use its one-click importer and start working on your site in minutes. All the designs are made ready with custom theme options and the Elementor page builder. Its well-suited for portfolio sites, for showcasing photography, art, and architecture. Also, you can upgrade to its pro plan for added functionalities.
- Pre-built designs to import and use: It comes up with pre-made designs that you can use and customize as per your needs.
- Wide-range of supported languages: Rife Free comes with tons of supported languages.
- Live Preview with the Customizer: With the use of the WordPress customizer, you can easily make changes. Also, you can see the changes in a live preview.
- Tons of Plugin Compatibility: You can add an online shop with WooCommerce, or make your site multilingual using the WPML plugin. And you can simply work with the Elementor or WPBakery Page Builder.
- Responsive Slider: You can add a slider to your content anywhere. Also, it supports images, YouTube, and Vimeo videos.
Rife Free includes other features such as post grid, writing effect, one-page mode, and much more. Along with that, it’s integrated to Schema.org for better site ranking.
With the Rife Free, you’ll be able to show your work off as best as possible. Also, it comes with all the essential features to make your site stand out from others.
Pricing: It’s free. If you want more features and design layouts, then its pricing is based on categories:
- Single site, No support, $39 per year.
- Single site, With premium support, $69 per year.
- Unlimited sites, With premium support, $219 per year.
One of the best eCommerce WordPress themes on the market is Mesmerize. You can easily create a professional-looking website with a drag and drop. You don’t need to be web-savvy for it.
It comes up with 100+ predesigned blocks to build beautiful pages in a moment. With it, you can combine design options like background, overlay, spacings, and media type to get an excellent website. It’s a freemium, multipurpose theme that’s so customizable.
- Live Content editing directly in Customizer: Just click on any element and edit it. Plus, you can view the results live.
- Personalized navigation for your needs: You can customize both the navigation layout and design however you want.
- Create outstanding hero sections using the extensive design options: It comes up with extensive design options so you can create hero sections.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly: It adapts well to any screen size as well as is optimized for mobile devices.
- WooCommerce Ready: You can create an online store in a moment.
It comes up with more features like predefined designs, content blocks, customizable layout, responsive design. And even more.
Mesmerize takes Customization to a whole new level. It’s an amazingly flexible WordPress theme that adds so much power to your designs.
Pricing: Free. The premium plan is available in different categories.
- Personal – $79
- Business – $99
- Agency – $199
Another highly-rated, multipurpose WordPress theme is Spacious. It goes well for small to medium businesses. Also, you can use it for any kind of business and online store.
The theme is running over 70000+ sites, so it’s one of the best-selling business themes of all time. It comes up with 15+ starter sites, and you can unlock the pro version for added benefits.
- Search engine optimized: It gives you a better possibility of ranking in the search engines.
- Optimized for speed: It loads under 1 second.
- Major Browsers-Compatible: The theme is fully functional on all major browsers.
- Easy Customization: Creating a theme and editing theme is easy with this theme.
- WooCommerce Compatible: Add an online shop if you want to. It’s fully compatible with WooCommerce.
Spacious has other features like page builder integration, one-click demo import, responsive design, and sticky menu. Plus, its translation and RTL Ready theme.
Spacious is one of the best WordPress themes for business. The theme is coded and designed with a lot of care and love.
Pricing: It’s completely free. But the premium plan will cost you $59.
With the active installation of over 100000+, it’s one of the popular themes of WordPress. It’s suitable for creative businesses, small businesses, startups, corporate businesses, and portfolios.
It has a multipurpose one-page design that comes with a great user experience. It’s easy to set up and is known for high performance.
- Take full control within the Customizer: Created for all the major sections of your site. And you can tweak it however you like.
- Use Elementor/ Your Choice of Page Builder: It’s integrated with Gutenberg and all the popular page builders. Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, SiteOrigin, and Divi Builder.
- WooCommerce Ready: Get your online store running in a moment.
- SEO Friendly: The theme is search engine optimized so your site will be visible in search engine results.
- Mega Menus: The theme comes with a powerful, responsive, and user-friendly mega menu.
Hestia has various other features like Slick Material Design, Starter sites included, and Live Customizer. Along with that, it’s Translation and RTL Ready.
It’s a modern material design theme that is feature-filled and is fit for any type of business.
Pricing: Hestia is free. But the premium pack is available at different pricing.
- Personal – $69
- Business – $99
- Agency – $199
Designed by PressMaximum, Customify is a fast, responsive, and multi-purpose WordPress theme. The theme works well with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin, Thrive Architect, Divi, Visual Composer, etc. With it, you can build any website like shop, business agencies, corporate, portfolio and restaurants.
It’s an intuitive and flexible WordPress theme that is rich in features. Let’s get to know some of them.
- Fast performance: It’s lightweight, speedy, and optimized.
- Comprehensive Header and Footer Builder: You can build a customized header or footer and provide a great user experience.
- Ready to import websites: Dozens of available pre-built sites ready to import.
- Made for page builders: Edit and polish your website with any page builder.
- Customize everything: You can make changes visually with the WordPress customizer.
It includes more additional features like SEO-optimized, fast, and friendly support. Plus, it’s compatible with all well-coded plugins, i.e.WooCommerce, OrbitFox, Yoast, BuddyPress, bbPress, etc.
Customify is one of the most customizable WordPress themes on the market for building your online business.
Pricing: It’s free. But if you want its pro version, then it’s available at several different pricing.
- Personal – $59 per year.
- Business – $89 per year.
- Agency – $129 per year.
Kale is the best SEO WordPress theme that is useful for a variety of purposes. It’s perfect for lifestyle, personal, food, and recipe blogs.
This freemium theme is super easy to set up and is search engine optimized. Along with that, it has taken good care of the design and is visually appealing.
- Text or Image Logo Options: It gives you options on text and image logos. You can tweak and create on your own.
- Integrated with many plugins: Edit and refine your website.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly: It fits well on all the screen sizes and similarly well on mobile devices.
- Banner and Slider Options: You can add a slider to your website anywhere and customize it the way you want.
- Easy Social Media Menus: You can connect your social media to your website easily.
It has much more features like front page featured posts, front page highlight posts, and multiple blog feed displays. Plus, it includes multiple sidebars.
Kale is a food blog theme that is elegant and feature-packed. It gives you an excellent platform to showcase your content.
Pricing: Kale is free. Upgrading to Kale Pro will cost you $35.
Lastly, in our list, we’ve Vogue. It’s an easy-to-use WordPress theme that is highly customizable. No coding knowledge required! You can build your website in a couple of minutes.
With Vogue, you can build any website from blogs to portfolio to business websites. This freemium plugin works on all the popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, Divi, etc.
- WooCommerce Ready: You can add your online store and display your products.
- Built for Speed: This theme has taken good care of speed and loading time.
- Layout Options and Settings: It offers lots of layout options and design settings so that you can fully customize your site.
- Developer Hooks: It comes up with a lot of WP Hooks built-in for developers.
- Page Builder Ready: You can use the recommended page builder or use Gutenberg for building the website pages.
It comes up with more features like SEO optimized, fully responsive, and is secure. Along with that, it’s lightweight and scalable.
With Vogue, you can build your professional-looking website without technical knowledge. It gives you full control!
Pricing: It’s 100% Free. You can get the Vogue Premium at $25.
That’s it. We hope that you’re now familiar with the top and best WordPress templates in 2021. Also, we’re sure that you’ll be able to choose a perfect theme for your site.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, then don’t hesitate to buzz us in the comment.
Also, check this related article on best WordPress WooCommerce themes.