Are you looking for the best podcast WordPress themes for 2022? If yes, then here we go!
There’s no question that podcasts are growing in popularity every day. Podcasts help people learn new things, hear the latest news and meet others with the same interests.
These days, the top podcasts offer content that differs according to their audience. But they do have one thing in common; their own website. It’s where fans can gather and find out all they want to know.
If you’re also planning to start a podcast website, then WordPress is doubtlessly the best platform. It has a lot of ready-to-use themes for podcasters with attractive designs, music players, and other tools.
In this article, we’re going to show you the top 21 best WordPress podcast themes. So, let’s begin!
How to Choose the Best Podcast Themes for WordPress?
Before deciding which are the best podcast WordPress themes, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Following are the points to consider for choosing a podcast theme.
- User-friendly: First, the theme should have a user-friendly audio player.
- Podcast Features: You must be able to share episodes, audio files, staff details, and any other content with your audience.
- Integration: The theme should be compatible with other WordPress podcast plugins.
- Device Compatibility: Users should be able to tune into your show from any device.
- Update and Support: It has to provide regular updates and a strong support system.
- Customization: Lastly, the theme should be flexible so that the layout and design are customizable according to the podcast’s features.
Still confused? Then, check our complete guide on how to choose a WordPress theme ‘perfect’ for your website.
While there are thousands of themes available on WordPress, there are only a few worth using. The ones below have been handpicked by our team based on their ability to really compliment a podcast.
So shall we begin?
21 Best Podcast WordPress Themes & Templates 2022
Here, we’ve put together some WordPress podcast themes whose features set them apart from the rest. Going through them will definitely help you decide on what you want for your website.
Roogan is a feature-rich WordPress theme for podcasts, vlogs, and other multimedia websites. It offers a collection of attractive layouts that fits any kind of podcast site. Such as podcasts for audio, video, storytelling, tech, and others.
Moreover, you can assign the podcast episodes to categories. And then group them into multiple shows. Also, there are multiple layouts for the episodes that you can choose from. After using one, you can customize it and make its appearance look the way you want.
- Compatible with any popular podcasting plugin. Such as Seriously Simple Podcasting, Libsyn Publisher Hub, PowerPress Podcasting, etc.
- Includes a feature-rich custom audio player function to easily make an online music player.
- Add banner ads on the homepage, archive pages, or single posts to monetize your site.
- Comes with an advanced theme options panel. Now, you can set up your site in 5 minutes.
- Ability to create as many sidebars as you want. Then, you get to select a specific sidebar to a post, page, category, or show.
- Offers 4 pagination types i.e. older/newer posts, numeric, load more buttons, or infinite scroll.
- Supports integration with WooCommerce to make a fully functional eCommerce site to sell your tickets.
Roogan is a premium WordPress theme available in the ThemeForest marketplace. So, you need to purchase the regular license at $69 that comes with future updates and 6 months of support.
To get extra support for up to 12 months, you have to pay an additional $21.38.
Dixie is one of the easiest WordPress podcast themes that comes with a classic design. It offers excellent speed and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Also, it can be used by people who want to vlog or post videos while hosting their podcast.
In Dixie, you can get everything you need to launch your podcast’s website in just a few clicks. Step-by-step instruction is also available for anyone who still has problems setting it up.
- Posts can have multiple layouts for a graceful look.
- It has a drag-and-drop page builder for easy page design.
- Includes multiple languages for reaching globally.
- Easy to personalize the website with available tools and customization options.
- Compatible with newsletter services that can connect to your podcast website.
Dixie is also a premium WordPress theme. So, you need to purchase it to access all of its features. It costs $69 and comes with 12 months of support and updates, the Elementor page builder plugin, and more.
3. Podcast Plus
Podcast Plus is a fast, mobile-friendly, and SEO-optimized theme for creating WordPress podcast sites. It includes a quick installation and a simple setup process that lets you easily get started.
Furthermore, you get to embed your audio and video episodes in all the main platforms available. Such as Spotify, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, YouTube, and many more.
- Supports multiple podcasting plugins like Seriously Simple Podcasting and PowerPress.
- Comes with 6 style templates for you to choose from.
- Contains the One Click Demo Import feature to import a live demo and use it for your site.
- Consists of 7 attractive colors i.e. purple, red, teal, black, blue, green, and orange.
- You can show the latest post or podcast episode at the top of the pages.
- Offers WordPress patterns for welcome messages, subscriptions, featured pages, and more.
Podcast Plus is a premium theme with 2 pricing plans. So, you can choose the one that suits your needs. The plans are:
- Yearly License: 75€/year billed annually, single site license, automatic updates, 1-year support, and updates.
- Lifetime License: 175€ one-time payment, 2-site license, automatic updates, lifetime support, and updates.
This premium theme is best for podcasters, video creators, and bloggers. But if you just want the basic features, then you can simply use its free version, Podcast.
For that, download the theme from the WordPress.org theme repository. Or, just install the theme on your dashboard right away!
Wpcast is one of the most professional podcast themes on WordPress. It helps you create an audio podcast website fast. And if any issue occurs with the performance, then you can get help from its good customer support service.
Furthermore, it has an advanced audio player that is always visible on the page. Music can be played continuously while visitors explore your site; even loading a new page doesn’t interrupt it.
- Able to install demos with one click and build a website quickly.
- You can add a search bar at the top of the page for easy searchability.
- Includes the GiveWP plugin that can accept donations to the site.
- Automated subscription links are on the pages to grow your audience.
- Displays audio files and audio podcasts by author, series, or topic order.
- Contains 17+ page builder shortcodes for easy formation of page sections.
Wpcast as a premium theme, it’s available in the ThemeForest marketplace and costs $59. Moreover, it offers extended time for support of 12 months for an extra $17.63.
Another WordPress podcast theme with responsive and Retina-ready design is Episody. This theme comes with tons of outstanding features for your podcast site. That includes a sticky audio podcast player, instant live episode search, Ajax load more episodes, etc.
Additionally, it allows you to self-host your podcasts or import your existing podcast using the RSS feed. Some compatible feeds are SoundCloud, Lbsyn, Captive, and more.
On top of that, Episody is fully compatible with the Elementor page builder plugin. Also, it offers 40+ new elements to work with Elementor.
- Create an amazing featured area with a post slider having link boxes and intro widgets.
- Comes with a powerful Live Customizer to design the site in real-time.
- Includes multiple blog layouts such as regular, circles, grid, masonry, etc.
- Able to make attractive gallery collages using lightbox or gallery sliders.
- Contains a customizable Trending Posts widget to attract visitors’ attention quickly.
- Ability to select different layouts for a category, search results, date archives, etc.
Episody is also a premium WordPress podcast audio theme present in the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $69 for the regular license that offers future updates and 6 months of support.
An additional $21.38 is charged if you want to extend the support for 12 months.
Tusant is one of the best WordPress podcast themes offering sleek designs for podcast sites. It’s super flexible and customizable. So, you can easily import a demo with its Theme Setup Wizard. And then, use dozens of design options to make the site match your brand.
On top of that, this theme comes with unlimited possibilities for your podcasts. You can display your podcast’s audio and video player on any device and anywhere you want on your site. Also, you can add podcasts, music, videos, and audio playlists directly on every post and page.
- Includes multiple layouts like masonry podcast shows grid, podcast shows carousel, featured slider for shows and podcast episodes, etc.
- Offers filter options based on podcast and show categories.
- Contains page number, load more button, and infinite scroll pagination options.
- Integrates with WordPress plugins like PodLove, Simple Podcast Press, and more.
- Works well with podcast-hosting providers like Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon EC2/S3, etc.
- Comes with the Elementor page builder plugin with lots of page builder settings.
It’s a premium theme by SecondLine Themes that costs $69. It includes 12 months of support and updates, unlimited active domains, and other features.
Onair2 is one of the best podcast WordPress themes great for radio stations. It supports all the latest podcasting technologies which can help your website reach another level.
While it can be used to create a lot of content, this theme has more setup details than others do. Users might find it takes a little more time than its fellow themes. But it doesn’t require any coding skills to set up, so installing it is quite easy.
- Your site built with Onair2 can stream any MP3 stream with high quality.
- Ability to display the title of the songs.
- Able to display the show schedules of your podcasts.
- You can show the pages of your site according to the category or music genre.
- Offline audio is available.
- Offers a top 10 charts function where you can show the top tracks of a certain period.
- Contains 11 custom post types, 7 custom widgets, and 14 custom shortcodes.
The Onair2 theme is premium. So, it costs $69 and comes with 6 months of support and future updates. Extending its support for 12 months costs you an extra $21.38.
Megaphone is an amazing podcast WordPress theme as it helps you create an audio podcast website and start running it right away. It’s perfect for both personal and bigger podcasts.
Online radio stations use it to stream audio on live shows. It also assigns episodes to categories so users can find them easily.
- Able to feature co-hosts and guests on your show to improve engagement.
- The theme automatically detects and shows the episode number.
- You can host your podcasts from anywhere using any popular platform.
- Ability to create an unlimited number of sidebars.
- Compatible with most WordPress podcasting plugins.
The Megaphone theme is a premium theme present in the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $69 and offers 6 months of support. When adding $21.38, it extends the support up to 12 months.
Do you want to create your own personal podcast site? If yes, then you may prefer using Podcast.
It’s a fully-fledged multimedia WordPress podcast theme that adds audio and video players to your site. Further, it’s compatible with many podcast plugins and popular platforms like SoundCloud.
Moreover, it includes pre-designed pages for home, about, blog, contact, and podcasts. And with the one-click demo import, you can insert the demo to quickly edit your podcast site.
- Add your latest podcasts on the front page so that audience can listen to them right away.
- Offers drag and drop editor to easily make stunning web pages.
- Able to add the time duration that it takes for the videos to read your blogs or stories.
- Includes shop layouts to set up a store and sell your items and tickets.
- Contains multiple other layouts for the sidebar, portfolio, blog, footer, and more.
- Comes with attractive sections like the pricing table, sliders, carousels, custom spacing, etc.
The Podcast theme comes free if you purchase the Responsive Pro WordPress theme. So, to buy this premium theme, you need to select one of the following plans:
- Personal: $23.5/year, or $139 for lifetime use, 1-site license.
- Business: $33.5/year, or $199 for a one-time payment, 3-sites license.
- Pro: $48.5/year, or $299 for lifetime use, use for unlimited websites.
Divi is a powerful multipurpose WordPress theme that is great for building a variety of sites including a podcast. With it, you can create, save and manage unlimited custom designs. It’s naturally responsive and lets you have complete control over how your website looks on different devices.
Furthermore, it includes 200 layout packs, which have seven readymade pages each. You can bring those onto your website and make it your own website in just a few minutes.
- Saves time by letting you transfer your layouts and content to other WordPress websites easily.
- Contains 40+ unique website elements to build attractive sections of the site.
- Includes a quick action system that can find anything on the page with one simple click.
- Keyboard shortcuts are available and highly recommended.
- Add, delete, and move elements easily with a drag-and-drop builder.
- Consists of multiple design options like animations, filters, effects, gradients, and more.
Divi is one of the best premium WordPress themes with podcast stater sites. There are 2 pricing plans that you can select to buy one for your site. They are:
- Yearly Access: $89/year, product updates, premium support, and use on unlimited sites.
- Lifetime Access: $249 for lifetime use, lifetime updates, and lifetime premium support.
Do you want a super-fast WordPress theme to create your podcast site? Then, choose Neve.
Neve is one of the top WordPress themes that’s compatible with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). It means this theme is made mobile-optimized. And your site will run smoothly and load fast even on mobile devices if you use Neve.
In addition, this theme offers tons of templates to build any kind of website. And you can also find some for easily making a podcast site.
- Able to integrate podcast hosting platforms like SoundCloud, iTunes, etc.
- Offers a live customizer with the ability to drag and drop the elements for editing the site.
- Create color palettes and from one place, you can apply them across your entire website.
- With the header builder, you’ll get multiple components. Like the sticky and transparent menu, advanced styling options, mobile headers, etc.
- Includes responsive and customizable mega menu option that’s helpful for podcast sites.
- A white-label solution with which you can make podcast sites for your clients.
Neve is a freemium WordPress theme. It means it’s available in both free and premium plans. You can install the free version on your dashboard or get it from the WordPress.org theme directory.
But the podcast templates and exclusive features are present in the premium version of Neve. To get them, you must buy a premium plan. The plans are:
- Personal: $69/year, unlimited site usage, 10+ premium blocks, custom layouts, and more.
- Business: $149/year, every Personal feature, priority support, WooCommerce booster, etc.
- Agency: $259/year, all Business features, white-label, VIP support, and others.
To know more about Neve in detail, check out our full review of the Neve WordPress theme.
Oscillator is a modern WordPress theme for musicians, bands, or anyone from the music and entertainment industry. It comes with multiple custom post types like events, artists, and discography.
With the events custom post type, you can easily perform event management. While using the artist custom post type, you get to list the artists under your label or your band’s members. Lastly, the discography post type allows you to promote every music album.
Not to mention, every custom post type supports unlimited categories and can be used for making post listings and grids. And that’s by using a single custom block.
- Includes a free GutenBee plugin that allows using both core and custom WordPress blocks.
- Create and customize global sections and use them as much as you want across your site.
- Supports Google Fonts to choose the best fonts for your site. Also, adjust the font properties from the Customizer.
- Multiple flexible header options like normal, transparent, boxed, full width, and more.
- Supports popular multilingual plugins like Polylang, WPML, Weglot, etc.
- With the seamless integration to WooCommerce, you can sell tickets to your shows.
Oscillator is a premium WordPress theme by CSSIgniter. It costs $39 to use for unlimited sites. Also, it offers 1-year of premium support and updates.
Are you looking for a cheaper podcast theme with exclusive features? Then, here’s Castora.
It comes with a collection of amazing layouts best for podcast websites. Also, it has a complete set of features to enhance your podcasts. Such as it includes a powerful audio player to set up your audio podcasts on the site.
Moreover, this theme also gives 3 clean and modern homepage layouts. You can keep your podcast episodes on the homepage to show your audience right at the beginning.
- Import a demo by one-click demo importer and build your podcast site in a few minutes.
- Full integration with the Contact Form 7 plugin to make any kind of form in just minutes.
- With its pricing tables sections, you can show the plans for buying your show tickets.
- Offers unlimited preset color options for you to choose from for your site.
- Integration to Google Map helps to show the location of your shows.
- Supports 5 different post formats. They are standard, video, audio, quote, and gallery.
The regular license of this premium WordPress theme is priced at $19. It comes with 6 months of support and future updates. While an additional 12 months of support will cost you an extra $2.63.
Viseo is one of the most flexible WordPress themes, specially designed for podcast and story-telling websites. This theme is a good choice for video podcasts. It comes with demos that you can use or adjust according to your content.
While it’s mostly used for video content, you can also add audio files easily. With its beautiful style, it’s sure to grab your visitors’ attention as soon as they enter your website.
- Includes built-in audio and video player that supports every device.
- Contains beneficial features like drag & drop page builder and unlimited colors.
- Offers category section for user comfort.
- Add Google maps to your site to show the show locations.
- Using the premium Slider, you can add slideshows to any page.
- Integrated with Contact Form 7 to build amazing forms.
Viseo is a premium theme that costs $59 in the ThemeForest Marketplace. And its support can be extended from 6 months to 12 months by an additional $17.63.
Astra is a highly customizable multipurpose WordPress theme. Moreover, it’s one of the most popular WordPress themes with tons of Astra templates, including for podcast sites. Plus, you can use a starter template and customize it with many options for typography, color, and font.
Further, using the web stories feature, you can show your site content in an engaging way. It means you get to share about your podcast’s latest shows, highlights, and episodes similar to Facebook or Instagram stories.
- Contains lots of header options like transparent, mobile, sticky, page header, etc.
- Includes multiple site layouts such as boxed, padded, full width, fluid, and more.
- Comes with different blog layouts like the grid, masonry, list, highlight first post, etc.
- Supports WooCommerce with features like the quick view, grid settings, and gallery option.
- Offers Astra widgets i.e. address, social icons, and info list. Now, you can display location, social links, and important information.
- Integration to major podcast platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts.
Astra is a freemium WordPress theme that’s available in both free and paid pricing plans. The free version is available in the WordPress.org theme repository for download. Or you can just install it right on your dashboard.
Plus, Astra premium plans offer more options and features. If you want to get this version, then you must choose a pricing plan from these:
- Astra Pro: $49/year, or $239 for a one-time payment, includes advanced header and footer builder, global color palettes, white-label, etc.
- Essential Bundle: $169/year, or $499 for lifetime use, contains all Astra Pro features, 180+ premium starter templates, and more.
- Growth Bundle: $249/year, or $699 for lifetime use, comes with every Essential Bundle feature, integration to Convert Pro, Schema Pro, etc.
Want to know more about Astra? Then, here’s our honest review of the Astra theme.
If you’re looking for a lightning-fast WordPress theme, then GeneratePress can be your choice. It’s a lightweight theme with a 100% PageSpeed score. Also, it performs its best to build a stable and accessible site for everyone.
Moreover, it has an extensive library of professionally designed starter sites. You can also find sites for easily building multimedia or podcast sites. On top of that, it also allows you to promote your podcast by gaining more subscribers.
- Show the latest and featured podcasts on the homepage of your podcast site.
- Includes a theme builder with dynamic block elements to build the elements of your site.
- Gives good flexibility and control for a WooCommerce store to sell tickets for your shows.
- Contains an advanced hook system. Now, you can add anything anywhere on the site.
- Comes with a mobile header, secondary nav, sticky nav, and off-canvas panel options.
- Offers a free GenerateBlocks plugin to use blocks for building the site elements.
GenereatePress comes with a free version that you can download from the WordPress.org theme repository. Better if you directly install it on your dashboard.
- Yearly: $59/year, use for unlimited sites, 1 year of updates and support, and all premium features.
- Lifetime: $249 for lifetime use, lifetime updates and support, and all premium features.
If you want to learn in detail about this theme, then check our full GeneratePress review blog.
Euphony is one of the few completely free WordPress podcast themes targeted for musical works. It’s responsive and compatible with all browsers. It allows you to toggle on and off features, adjust layouts, change colors, fonts, etc.
Moreover, it comes with a playlist located at the bottom of the page. Visitors can listen to your podcast’s episodes as soon as they enter the website.
- You can display your portfolio on any page of the site.
- Able to take and show feedback or testimonials from users on podcasts.
- Social media integration is possible such as Instagram.
- The latest and most popular episodes are highlighted on the front page of the site.
- Add attractive sections like featured content, featured slider, hero content, and sticky playlist.
- Other stunning features like Gravatar integration, threaded comments, custom favicons, and more.
Euphony theme is completely free to use. You can download it from the theme repository of WordPress.org or its website.
Castilo is an incredible audio podcast theme with a professional touch. It was created mainly to help launch a WordPress website for podcasts. Also, it comes with a modern web design that can attract many young users.
This theme also updates you with how well your podcasts are doing, who is currently listening and who is in the middle of downloading content. With great presentation and excellent support, it’ll have your website’s popularity rise in no time.
- Optimized for better speed and compatibility with all devices.
- You can easily import episodes from other publishers with an external RSS feed.
- Find out who is listening and downloading your playlists by daily, weekly, and monthly statistics.
- Offers download button for episodes.
- The live preview function allows you to see the changes you made in real-time.
- Able to submit your content to iTunes, Google Play Music, etc.
Castilo is a premium theme from the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $45 and offers future updates and 6-month support. You can get support extended up to 12 months for an extra $12.38.
Easy-to-customize and packed with features, Megabyte is a powerful podcast theme. You can either use the pre-built content as it is or change it according to what your site needs.
You can import its demo into your WordPress Dashboard in a few seconds. It has a modern look and contains many useful features like podcast players, widgets, and links that lead to your content.
- Adjust fonts easily with its robust customizer.
- Includes multiple add-on elements like sliders, maps, and popups.
- Supports eCommerce functionality to sell your goods and tickets for shows.
- It has built-in support for mega menus (expandable menus).
- Comes with photoshop files of the logo and the design of the templates.
- Make iTunes and Google RSS feed for your podcasts with ease.
You can buy this premium theme, Megabyte at $59 that comes with future updates and 6 months of support. In the ThemeForest marketplace, you can also see that you get to extend its support for an extra $17.63.
20. Rare Radio
Rare Radio is a bright and colorful WordPress theme that comes with a modern design. Its page builder lets you create and use as many layouts as you want on your site.
On top of that, four different demos are available in this theme. It can show an audio or video intro on your homepage or list the latest episode. It can also display category areas so visitors can easily spot the episodes they’re looking for.
- Integration to Slider Revolution and Swiper Slider for stunning sliders.
- Includes advanced blog settings like 20+ post animations, blog feed, styles, layouts, etc.
- The online radio can be streamed.
- Able to show schedule of shows and broadcasts.
- Both Google fonts and custom fonts are available.
- Supports many social platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Contains custom widgets and shortcodes for better site design.
You can buy this premium Rare Radio theme from the ThemeForest marketplace at $59. And extend its support for up to 12 months with an additional $17.63.
Podcaster is a simple and clean WordPress theme used for podcasting. It allows both audio and video players to be displayed on the website’s homepage.
Additionally, you can choose between dark and light templates. Also, you get to choose a highlight color, type of font, or add custom headers for the home page, blog page, and other parts of the template.
Not to mention, the custom header allows the parallax scrolling feature for the images.
- Add email subscription forms so visitors can subscribe to your newsletter.
- Able to show the hosts and staff of your podcasts on the site.
- You can add donate or support buttons and features.
- Choose from 4 podcast archive templates. You can select the number of entries to display on a page.
- Ability to upload your custom logo.
- Select between showcasing grid or list episodes.
- On the author archive page, you can add social links and contact information.
You can purchase this premium Podcaster theme for $39 on the ThemeForest marketplace. An extra $10.13 will let you extend its support from 6 months to up to 12 months.
Now that we’ve reached the end, you’ve probably already gotten an idea of what theme you’re looking for. We hope you liked our list of the best WordPress podcast themes in 2022.
If you’re still confused about what to work with, then check out the top names of our list. They are Dixie, and Podcast Plus. Also, we recommend using Roogan because of its unique features to gain extra money.
We’ve also published other theme-related articles, so please don’t hesitate to check our site out. You may like our collections on the best WordPress themes for events and the best free WordPress music themes.