Are you looking for the best WordPress dashboard plugins? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place to find a perfect WordPress custom dashboard plugin for your website.
As WordPress site owners, we all know how important is our WordPress admin dashboard. It’s great but you can make it greater! For better workflow, you can customize your WordPress dashboard and make it more amazing.
For example, you can change the default WordPress dashboard widgets with your customized widgets. Or even personalize your WordPress login page. And, good news, you can do these all with a simple WordPress dashboard plugin.
Hence in this article, we’ve handpicked the best WordPress admin dashboard plugins for 2023. Let’s take a look at them.
Why Customize Your WordPress Admin Dashboard?
When working with WordPress, the admin dashboard is the most important part of our website. From there, you can carry out most of the website management, content creation, etc. For example, you can create new pages, change themes, and set up your entire site settings.
The WordPress dashboard by default isn’t so complex but still, some users may not like its interface. Or they may find its options and settings misplaced (not easy to navigate). Or they may simply find its color not attractive!
Do you also feel that way? If yes, then you might want to customize the WordPress admin dashboard!
For example, here’s what a custom WordPress dashboard may look like:
Customizing your admin dashboard allows you to white-label your WordPress dashboard. This means that it lets you fully customize the look and feel your brand needs.
Not just that you can make your WordPress admin less cluttered and attractive for you and your team by arranging the dashboard as per the requirement.
Do you also create websites for your clients? Then also, you may need dashboard customization as your clients might request a custom dashboard.
It’ll be more useful if your clients are non-tech-savvy people. Make a simple custom dashboard and help them easily manage their sites on their own.
Luckily in WordPress, you’ll get plenty of plugins to easily make custom dashboards. And we’ve handpicked the best of such WordPress admin dashboard customization plugins here. Let’s check them out!
17 Best WordPress Custom Dashboard Plugins for 2023
We’ve carefully compiled a list of the best WordPress custom dashboard plugins for your convenience. Make sure to go through their descriptions, features, and pricing to find the perfect plugin that fits your needs.
1. WP Adminify
WP Adminify is one of the best WordPress dashboard plugins that let you customize your WordPress dashboard beautifully. It’s a powerful toolkit for your WordPress dashboard.
With this, you can white-label your entire WordPress admin area, and login page, and create a whole new experience. It allows you to customize your login page with just a few clicks with Login Customizer.
Besides, if you love a dark-themed dashboard, then WP Adminify has an option that lets you enable light and dark modes. Lastly, its clean UI and lightweight size make it the best choice as a WordPress dashboard plugin.
- You can add, manage, and organize the WordPress admin columns
- Allows you to create a standard menu once and then duplicate it to create multiple variations of your menu
- Comes with a built-in Google Pagespeed Insights tool to help you to find out issues for better page speed
- Access your necessary WordPress tools with a quick floating menu
- Also, allows you to disable the module to stop getting all the notices at the top of every page in your dashboard
WP Adminify is a freemium plugin that comes in both free and premium versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository. Or directly install it right from your dashboard.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $79 – For 1 Site; includes white label, login customizer, menu editor, dark more, etc.
- Business: $129 – For 3 websites; offers multisite support, prebuilt UI templates, etc.
- Agency: $249 – For 50 sites; includes all the features from Personal and Business plan.
For more details, be sure to check our detailed WP Adminify review and guide.
WpAlter is a WordPress admin dashboard plugin that lets you customize most of the elements of the WordPress admin dashboard or panel. It’s a really powerful tool that makes your WordPress admin less cluttered for you and your client.
It’s a white-label plugin that allows you to completely change the style and remove WordPress texts and logos, and much more. Also, you can add unlimited custom widgets to the WordPress dashboard.
- Lets you delete any dashboard widgets even if it is created by 3rd party plugins and themes
- You can set your custom Icons for admin menu items i.e. Dashicons and FontAwesome icons
- Compatible with popular WordPress plugins – WPBakery page builder, WP Super Cache, WP Total Cache, Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, etc
- Also, allows you to add custom CSS styles for login and WordPress admin pages
WpAlter dashboard plugin is a premium WordPress plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $24.
3. Ultimate Dashboard
Are you looking for a powerful WordPress dashboard plugin that makes WordPress dashboard customization an easy and smooth experience? Then, Ultimate Dashboard is the one for you. It lets you customize and simplify your WordPress dashboard.
Likewise, it’s a perfect WordPress client dashboard that turns the confusing WordPress dashboard into a dashboard your clients will love. With this, you’ll be able to remove any clutter or bloat from your dashboard. Besides, it lets you set a custom WordPress dashboard headline.
Moreover, you can customize and rebrand the WordPress login screen directly within the WordPress customizer. Also, it lets you replace the default WordPress widgets with your own to give more meaningful use of the WordPress dashboard.
- Create custom admin pages (top-level & sub-menu) with HTML & CSS
- You can add custom CSS to the WordPress dashboard, admin area, and login screen
- Lets you restrict widgets to specific user roles or even only to specific users
- Allows you to change the WordPress login URL and hide the /wp-admin/ URL for non-logged-in users
- Also, you can customize the WordPress footer and version text
Ultimate Dashboard is a freemium plugin, you can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
Or, you can purchase the pro version from its official website. With each plan, you’ll get page builder support, video widgets, a custom admin bar logos, contact form widgets, etc. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- For 1 Site: $58
- For 5 Sites: $98
- Unlimited Sites: $178
WPShapere is another popular and powerful tool that lets you customize your WordPress admin dashboard. It completely lets you white-label the WordPress admin sector.
The best part is that it allows you to offer your customers a completely new admin dashboard with your brand name. It comes with 16+ pre-made pro themes and color schemes to choose from.
Additionally, it comes with a privileged users option that lets you hide menu items from non-admins. This means you can show menu items to only specific admin users.
- Compatibility with popular WordPress plugins – Contact Form 7, Visual Composer, etc
- Lets you show all menu items to specific or multiple administrator users
- You can start a custom admin theme with 16 in-built themes
- Lets you export all of your settings to your local computer and import them at any time you need it
- Also, comes with a dedicated support system
WPShapere is a premium plugin that costs you $27 and you can purchase it from CodeCanyon.
5. Ultimate Client Dash
Ultimate Client Dash is the ultimate client dashboard and white-label WordPress plugin. It lets you customize and rebrand your WordPress dashboard, manage user capabilities, white label WordPress, create custom widgets, and more.
Moreover, it allows you to white-label branding on your WordPress. You can do it by customizing the admin top bar, footer, and dashboard completely. Indeed, it provides beautiful modern themes to transform your dashboard the way you like.
Additionally, you can create a beautiful landing page for your client’s website. Also, you can show or hide top bar menu items like updates, and comments, and add new menus.
- It lets you fully customize the look and feel of the landing page with a vast range of integrated styling options
- Allows you to hide WordPress notification tags and alerts from your clients
- Further, you can create a custom welcome message for clients
- It lets you assign clients to new user roles and also limit clients’ capabilities
- Also, you can remove dashboard menu items from all roles or the role client
Ultimate Client Dash is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Basic License: $25 for one site
- Pro License: $75 for up to 5 sites
- Elite License: $150 for unlimited sites
All these plans include dashboard custom CSS, multiple custom widgets, extend client capabilities, premium support, and more.
6. Ultra WordPress Admin Theme
Ultra WordPress Admin Theme is a premium WordPress dashboard plugin that allows you to change the design of your site’s admin area. It comes with a white-label branding feature to fully customize the look and feel to your branding needs.
With this, it allows you to control the appearance of the admin menu, top bar, Buttons, content boxes, forms, and so on. Alongside this, you can make one site theme the default theme for all the sites on the network.
- You can fully customize the look and feel of the Admin Panel using a vast variety of available options
- Comes with 30+ awesome inbuilt themes including multi-color, dark-colored, and light-colored themes
- Show/Hide URL links like “Back to Site” and “Forgot Password” on the login page
- Provides advanced typography options to control font size, line height, font weight, font subset, etc
- Also, well compatible with the Admin Menu Editor Pro plugin
Ultra WordPress Admin Theme is a premium WordPress plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $23.
7. Material White Label WordPress Admin Theme
Material is yet another premium WordPress admin dashboard plugin. It comes with 100+ stunning themes and gives you the option to create a custom theme for your dashboard.
Similarly, it integrates 20+ dashboard widgets for your site statistics and analysis. Not just that you can control those widgets to whether you want to show or hide.
Besides, it comes with a fully customizable beautiful login screen theme. Also, you can stick a floating menu on all the dashboard pages. In fact, you can add your own links to it and as many as a number of links.
- Easy to install and ready to use on the multisite network
- Comes with advanced typography options to control font size, line height, font weight, etc
- Allows you to update images from external URLs and control images on all your client websites from one place only
- Indeed, you can control colors, opacity, background, fonts, etc. of any element on the login page
- Also, compatible with almost all the WordPress plugins and themes
Material White Label WordPress Admin Theme is a premium WordPress plugin that you can purchase from CodeCanyon.net for $23.
8. White Label CMS
White Label CMS is the most advanced and elegant white-label WordPress admin plugin in the marketplace. It helps you rebrand your WordPress by saving time and confusion with a simplified, custom login screen and dashboard for your clients.
It’s a good plugin for developers who hand over websites to their clients and use WordPress as a CMS. With that said, it allows you to hide menus for other users. And even lets you add your branding to the header and footer section.
- Allows you to clear everything from the dashboard and add to your dashboard panel
- Setting up a customized dashboard is easy and quick
- You can set up a customized dashboard in seconds
- Allows you to customize the login page
White Label CMS is a free plugin that you can download from the WordPress.org official repository.
9. Custom Dashboard & Login Page – AGCA
Custom Dashboard & Login Page is one of the best WordPress custom dashboard plugins. It allows you to easily customize the WordPress admin panel, login page, admin menu, admin bar, etc. in tiny details.
Furthermore, you can hide or change admin bar items. Besides, it lets you remove WordPress traces from the admin bar and rand it with the custom colors.
Nonetheless, you can show the log-out button only if the admin bar is completely hidden. Also, you can add a custom page title template on admin pages and a branding image above the content in the admin bar.
- Allows you to change and remove the existing and add custom admin menu items
- Integrates with Absolutely Glamorous Custom Admin panel and can be used to change the default WordPress admin panel look
- You can brand your admin panel pages with custom content, colors, images, and text
- Comes with dozens of other admin panel options used to improve WordPress UX on admin and login pages items
- Also, lets you change background and text colors on admin and login page
Custom Dashboard & Login Page is a freemium WordPress dashboard plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $49 – For upto 2 sites, 3 configurations, and advanced options
- Plus: $99: For upto 5 sites, 4 configurations, and reuse settings between sites.
- Unlimited: $299 – For unlimited sites, unlimited configurations, and add/remove sites in the license.
10. Client Dash
Client Dash is an awesome WordPress dashboard plugin that helps you provide a great experience to your clients within the dashboard of their sites. It offers a powerful tool that gives you complete control of the WordPress admin for you and your clients.
Similarly, you can customize the WordPress admin menu using the powerful Client Dash Customize Admin tool. Plus, you can completely control the admin menus on a per role basis. Also, it gives you the administrative power to add custom pages to the WordPress administration screen.
- You can create different pages for different people and control who sees the pages
- Includes a few helpful pages and documentation for your users and clients
- Offers you a fully customizable admin page
- Also, you can customize the dashboard widgets easier than ever before
Client Dash is a free WordPress plugin that you can download from the official WordPress.org repository.
Similarly, this plugin also comes with premium version called Client Dash Pro. As it offers 3 pricing plans based on site license and each plan includes 1 year of plugin update and 14-day money back guarantee.
- Single Site License: $39
- Five Sites License: $49
- Unlimited Site License: $79
11. Admin Menu Editor
Admin Menu Editor allows you to manually edit your WordPress dashboard menu. With this, you can make WordPress simpler and easier for your clients. Here, you can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change permissions, and more.
Likewise, you can organize the menu with a drag-and-drop tool and move the frequently used menu items to the top. It even comes with a few utility shortcodes. And these shortcodes are mainly used to help with creating login/logout redirects and more.
- Allows you move a menu item to a different submenu
- Lets you create custom menus that point to any part of the dashboard or an external URL
- You can hide menu items as per roles or users
- Helps you create your own links to the admin menu
- Also, you can change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on
Admin Menu Editor is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $39 – For Upto 2 Sites
- Plus: $59 – For Upto 5 Sites
- Agency: $79 – For Unlimited Sites
12. Erident Custom Login and Dashboard
Erident Custom Login and Dashboard is another popular WordPress dashboard plugin that lets you customize almost everything. With this, you can completely customize your WordPress login screen and dashboard.
However, it’s quite popular for login page customization. Since it allows you to add your company logo to the login screen, change background colors, styles, button color, etc. Also, it lets you upload logo and background images with WordPress media uploader right from the settings page.
- Lets you change footer texts on Admin Dashboard or keep it as default
- Allows you reserve previous settings upon WordPress/plugins update
- Delete custom settings upon plugin deactivation or not
- Also, replaces the WordPress logo on the login form with your own logo
The plugin is available free of cost on the WordPress.org plugin repository.
13. User Role Editor
User Role Editor is a well-known WordPress dashboard plugin that allows you to change user roles and capabilities easily. You can do it just by turning on check boxes of capabilities you wish to add to the selected role.
Further, you can add new roles and customize its capabilities according to your needs. In fact, you can do it from scratch as a copy of other existing roles.
- You can make unnecessary self-made roles can be deleted if there are no users whom such roles are assigned
- It lets you assign a role to every newly created user by default may be changed too
- Indeed, you can add new capabilities and remove unnecessary capabilities which could be left from uninstalled plugins
- Let’s you show widgets at front-end for selected roles
- Also, capabilities could be assigned on per user basis
User Role Editor is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the pro version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $29
- Business: $79
- Unlimited: $159
14. MainWP Dashboard
MainWP Dashboard is a fully functional and user-friendly WordPress dashboard plugin. It allows you to control multiple WordPress sites from your private self-hosted WordPress.
With MainWP Extensions, you can now extend your MainWP Dashboard functionality as per your needs. You’ll find a catalog of MainWP Extensions for Backup, Marketing, SEO, Security, Monitoring, and more.
Moreover, it makes sure that you can create and manage users on your WordPress sites more easily. Also, it supports bulk posting. Now all you need to do is create the content, select your blogs to publish, and enjoy the time you saved.
- Helps you carry out effortless upgrades with the click of the button
- Alerts you about any abandoned plugins or themes that you’ve to update
- 100% respect for your privacy
- Also, offers multiple backup options
MainWP Dashboard is a free WordPress dashboard plugin that you can download from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
15. White Label
White Label allows you to create a custom admin experience for your clients. Through this, you can create a custom login page, build custom dashboard elements, modify admin menus, and much more.
Moreover, it lets its users make a custom login page for their clients to use every time they use WordPress. On that custom login page, you can adjust its layout, color scheme, and background image, and even add a custom logo.
Even more, you can apply settings from your main site to every site on your multisite network. Also, it allows you to import and export your White Label settings to use on multiple sites
- Let’s you match every element of your client’s brand and identity into the custom login page
- You can create a custom welcome panel to replace the default one provided by WordPress
- Allows you to configure parts of the WordPress admin so your clients only see what you want them to see
- Indeed, you can hide the WordPress version number from the front and the admin
- Also, you can customize the WordPress admin color scheme and enable it for all users
White Label is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the White Label Pro is the premium version of this plugin. And it comes with two pro versions:
- Personal: $39/year – For 1 WordPress Site Only.
- Business: $99/year – For Unlimited WordPress Sites.
Indeed both plans include login redirect, Elementor template support, hiding admin bar items, removing the front-end admin bar, changing admin menu icons, and more.
16. WP Custom Admin Interface
Next in our list, we’ve WP Custom Admin Interface. Using this plugin, you can easily customize the WordPress admin menu and toolbar. Indeed, you can customize the admin and login interfaces too.
Similarly, it comes with an awesome and simple interface to customize the backend of WordPress. Even more, it seamlessly rearranges menu items with a drag-and-drop interface.
Additionally, you can change more advanced properties like custom CSS classes, capability access, and link target of any menu item. Also, it lets you restore the toolbar to the last save or to the standard WordPress toolbar.
- You can drag and drop top-level menu items to sub-level menu items and vice versa
- It lets you change more advanced properties like custom CSS classes and link targets of any menu item
- Allows you to restore a menu to the last save or to the standard WordPress menu
- You can create new menu items and drag them to any position
- Also, it lets you add separators to space out top-level menus
WP Custom Admin Interface is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 2 pricing plans. The first plan is for a single site that cost $39/year whereas $89/year for unlimited sites.
17. Admin Columns
Admin Columns is another perfect WordPress dashboard plugin that allows you to organize WordPress content management panels with beautiful columns. It mostly takes care of column customization to make it look organized and user-friendly.
Similarly, it comes with smart filtering that helps you to narrow down the search results, showing only what you need to see. Besides, it works on all post types, users, and custom fields too. And, with inline editing, you can edit content directly from within the list table without opening them.
- Lets you sort any column by any WordPress list table
- Allows you to bulk edit multiple items at once
- You can create your own custom exports of your WordPress content in a CSV format
- Lets you create a set of columns that belong to a certain task or context
- Also, comes with horizontal scrolling to fit more content in a single table
Admin Columns is a freemium plugin, you can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory. Or, you can purchase the pro version from its official website. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Single: $89 for 1 site
- Business: $149 for 5 sites
- Agency: $249 for unlimited sites
In every license, you’ll get unlimited columns, horizontal scrolling, version control, sorting, saved segments, filtering, and more.
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best WordPress dashboard plugins for your website. We hope that you’ll agree with our list of the best WordPress dashboard plugins.
Lastly, we would like to recommend our favorite WordPress admin dashboard plugin. We think that WP Adminify is the best WordPress admin dashboard plugin because it lets you customize your WordPress dashboard beautifully and create a whole new experience.
If you’ve any further queries about the best WordPress admin dashboard plugin, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
You may want to take a look at our step-by-step tutorial on how to check if a website is built on WordPress or not. Be sure to go through it once.
Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for fresh articles from our blog.