Are you looking for the best WordPress dashboard plugins? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place to find a perfect WordPress custom dashboard plugin for your website.
As WordPress site owners, we all know how important is our WordPress admin dashboard. It’s great but you can make it greater! For better workflow, you can customize your WordPress dashboard and make it more amazing.
For example, you can change the default WordPress dashboard widgets with your customized widgets. Or even personalize your WordPress login page. And, good news, you can do these all with a simple WordPress dashboard plugin.
Hence in this article, we’ve handpicked the best WordPress admin dashboard plugins for 2022. Let’s take a look at them.
Why Customize Your WordPress Admin Dashboard?
When working with WordPress, the admin dashboard is the most important part of our website. From there, you can carry out most of the website management, content creation, etc. For example, you can create new pages, change themes, and set up your entire site settings.
The WordPress dashboard by default isn’t so complex but still, some users may not like its interface. Or they may find its options and settings misplaced (not easy to navigate). Or they may simply find its color not attractive!
Do you also feel that way? If yes, then you might want to customize the WordPress admin dashboard!
For example, here’s what a custom WordPress dashboard may look like:
Customizing your admin dashboard allows you to white label your WordPress dashboard. This means that it lets you fully customize the look and feel your brand needs.
Not just that you can make your WordPress admin less cluttered and attractive for you and your team by arranging the dashboard as per the requirement.
Do you also create websites for your clients? Then also, you may need dashboard customization as your clients might request a custom dashboard.
It’ll be more useful if your clients are non-tech-savvy people. Make a simple custom dashboard and help them easily manage their sites on their own.
Luckily in WordPress, you’ll get plenty of plugins to easily make custom dashboards. And we’ve handpicked the best of such WordPress admin dashboard customization plugins here. Let’s check them out!
15 Best WordPress Custom Dashboard Plugins for 2022
1. WP Adminify
WP Adminify is a newly launched WordPress dashboard plugin that lets you customize your WordPress dashboard beautifully. It’s a powerful toolkit for your WordPress dashboard.
With this, you can white-label your entire WordPress admin area, login page, and create a whole new experience. It comes with a built-in Google Pagespeed Insights tool to help you to find out issues for better page speed.
Besides, if you love a dark-themed dashboard, then WP Aminify has an option that lets you enable light and dark mode. Lastly, its clean UI and lightweight size make it the best choice as a WordPress dashboard plugin.
- You can add, manage, and organize the WordPress admin columns
- Lets you disable all the comments on any post, page, or attachment page
- Customize your login page with just a few clicks with Login Customizer
- Access your necessary WordPress tools with a floating quick menu
- Also, allows you to disable the module to stop getting all the notices at the top of every page in your dashboard
WP Adminify is a freemium plugin that comes in both free and premium versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository. Or directly install it right from your dashboard.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $59 – For 1 Site
- Business: $89 – For 3 websites
- Agency: $199 – For 100 sites
- Enterprise: $349 – For 1000 sites
For more details, be sure to check our detailed WP Adminify review and guide.
WpAlter is a WordPress admin dashboard plugin that lets you customize most of the elements of the WordPress admin dashboard or panel. It’s a really powerful tool that makes your WordPress admin less cluttered for you and your client.
It’s a white-label plugin that allows you to completely change the style and remove WordPress texts and logo, and much more. Also, you can add unlimited custom widgets to the WordPress dashboard.
- Lets you delete any dashboard widgets even it is created by 3rd party plugins and themes
- You can set your custom Icons for admin menu items i.e. Dashicons and FontAwesome icons
- Compatible with popular WordPress plugins – WPBakery page builder, WP Super Cache, WP Total Cache, Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, etc
- Also, allows you to add custom CSS styles for login and WordPress admin pages
WpAlter dashboard plugin is a premium WordPress plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $24.
Ultimate Dashboard is a powerful WordPress dashboard plugin that makes WordPress dashboard customization an easy and smooth experience. It lets you customize and simplify your WordPress dashboard.
Likewise, it’s a perfect WordPress client dashboard that turns the confusing WordPress dashboard into a dashboard your clients will love. With this, you’ll be able to remove any clutter or bloat from your dashboard.
Moreover, you can customize and rebrand the WordPress login screen directly within the WordPress customizer. Also, it lets you replace the default WordPress widgets with your own to give more meaningful use of the WordPress dashboard.
- Create Custom Admin Pages (Top-Level & Sub-Menu) with HTML & CSS
- Add your custom CSS to the WordPress Dashboard and WordPress login screen
- Lets you restrict widgets to specific user roles or even only to specific users
- Allows you to change the WordPress login URL and hide the /wp-admin/ URL for non-logged-in users
- Also, fully compatible with WordPress multisite
Ultimate Dashboard is a freemium plugin, you can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
Or, you can purchase the pro version from its official website. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Pro: $98 for 5 sites per year
- Popular Pro: $178 for unlimited sites
- Agency Bundle: $248 for all in one package
WPShapere is another popular and powerful tool that lets you customize your WordPress admin dashboard. It completely lets you white label the WordPress admin sector.
The best part is that it allows you to offer your customers a complete new admin dashboard with your brand name. It comes with 16+ pre-made pro themes and color schemes to choose from.
Additionally, it comes with a privileged users option that lets you hide menu items to non-admins. This means you can show menu items to only specific admin users.
- Compatibility with popular WordPress plugins – Contact Form 7, Visual Composer, etc
- Lets you show all menu items to specific or multiple administrator users
- You can start a custom admin theme with 16 in-built themes
- Lets you export all of your settings to your local computer and import at any time you need it
- Also, comes with a dedicated support system
WPShapere is a premium plugin that costs you $27 and you can purchase it from CodeCanyon.
Ultimate Client Dash is the ultimate client dashboard and white label WordPress plugin. It lets you create a custom client dashboard, manage user capabilities, rebrand WordPress, create custom widgets, and more.
Moreover, it offers 100+ modules to customize and white-label your WordPress dashboard. You can manage client capabilities by giving your clients access to only things they need. In this way, it makes sure that there are no more accidentally broken sites.
- Lets you easily create a beautiful landing page for your client’s website
- You can add code snippets and easily manage all aspects of Analytics & Pixel Tracking on your website
- Allows you to hide WordPress notification tags and alerts from your clients
- Also, you can remove dashboard menu items from all roles or the role client
Ultimate Client Dash is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Basic License: $25 for one site
- Pro License: $75 for up to 5 sites
- Elite License: $150 for unlimited sites
Ultra WordPress Admin Theme is another best WordPress dashboard plugin that allows you to change the design of your site’s admin area. It comes with a white label branding feature that lets you fully customize the look and feel to your branding needs.
With this, you can easily customize your login screen in which you get full control over the colors, opacity, background, etc. of the login page. Alongside, being multisite compatible, you can make one site theme the default theme for all the sites on the network with just one click.
- Lets you rearrange/reorder the menu and submenu with drag and drop interface
- Comes with 30+ awesome inbuilt themes including multi-color, dark-colored, and light-colored themes
- Show / Hide URL links like “Back to Site” and “Forgot Password” on the login page
- You can enable/disable the topbar both for front and back ends
- Also, well compatible with the Admin Menu Editor Pro plugin
Ultra WordPress Admin Theme is a premium WordPress plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $23.
Material is yet another white label WordPress admin dashboard plugin. It comes with 100+ stunning themes and gives you an option to create your custom theme for your dashboard.
Similarly, it comes with 20+ dashboard widgets for your site statistics and analysis. Not just that you can control those widgets to whether you want to show or hide.
Besides, it comes with a fully customizable beautiful login screen theme. Also, compatible with both LTR and RTL modes so can be used for any language. Also, it supports both LTR and RTL modes.
- Easy to install and ready to use on the multisite network
- Comes with advanced typography options to control font size, line height, font-weight, etc
- Uses famous Redux Framework for the options panel
- Also, compatible with almost all of the WordPress plugins and themes
Material White Label WordPress Admin Theme is a premium WordPress plugin that you can purchase from CodeCanyon.net for $23.
White Label CMS is the most advanced and elegant white label WordPress admin plugin in the marketplace. It helps you rebrand your WordPress by saving time and confusion with a simplified, custom login screen and dashboard for your clients.
It’s a good plugin for developers who hand over websites to their clients and use WordPress as a CMS. With that said, it allows you to hide menus for other users. And even lets you add your branding to the header and footer section.
- Allows you clear everything from the dashboard and add in your dashboard panel
- Setting up a customized dashboard is easy and quick
- You can set up a customized dashboard in seconds
- Allows you customize the login page
White Label CMS is a free plugin that you can download from the WordPress.org official repository.
Aquila Admin Theme is a material design-inspired WordPress admin theme with custom color schemes. It lets you clean up the admin area from unnecessary or potentially confusing items for the end-user.
Similarly, you can create a customized dashboard for either your brand or your clients. With this, you can choose colors with a color-picker, pick custom icons for menu items, and change the WordPress logo.
- Lets you use your logo instead of the WordPress logo in the admin area and login screen
- Multisite support
- Supports media library for clear PNG images
- Also, you can view server information directly on the dashboard
Aquila Admin Theme is a free WordPress plugin that you can download from the WordPress.org official repository.
10. Client Dash
Client Dash is an awesome WordPress dashboard plugin that helps you provide a great experience to your clients within the dashboard of their sites. It offers a powerful tool that gives you complete control of the WordPress admin for you and your clients.
Similarly, you can customize the WordPress admin menu using the powerful Client Dash Customize Admin tool. Plus, you can completely control the admin menus on a per role basis. Also, it gives you the administrative power to add custom pages to the WordPress administration screen.
- You can create different pages for different people and control who sees the pages
- Includes a few helpful pages and documentation for your users and clients
- Offers you a fully customizable admin page
- Also, you can customize the dashboard widgets easier than ever before
Client Dash is a free WordPress plugin that you can download from the official WordPress.org repository.
Everest Admin Theme is the dashboard plugin for WordPress that allows you to create a custom WordPress dashboard for you and your clients. With it, you can build a customized dashboard for your clients for the ultimate customer experience.
This plugin gives you full control over your WordPress dashboard along with 25 different pre-designed dashboard template selection options. Additionally, it allows you to customize the color of admin menu items and admin submenu items as per your need with color picker options.
- Lets you add custom header texts or custom header logo images above the admin menu
- Allows you to customize your login page form with pre-designed 5 templates
- Comes with an option to hide the login page’s header logo
- Get an option to hide the footer area completely
- Also, provides lifetime dedicated support
Everest Admin Theme is a premium WordPress plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $13.
Admin Menu Editor allows you to manually edit your WordPress dashboard menu. With this, you can make WordPress simpler and easier for your clients. Here, you can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change permissions, and more.
Likewise, you can organize the menu with a drag-and-drop tool and move the frequently used menu items to the top. It even comes with a few utility shortcodes. And these shortcodes are mainly used to help with creating login/logout redirects and more.
- Allows you move a menu item to a different submenu
- Lets you create custom menus that point to any part of the dashboard or an external URL
- You can hide menu items as per roles or users
- Helps you create your own links to the admin menu
- Also, you can change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on
Admin Menu Editor is a freemium plugin that comes in both (free and premium) versions. You can download its free version from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
Whereas, the premium version is available in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $29 – For Upto 2 Sites
- Plus: $39 – For Upto 5 Sites
- Agency: $59 – For Unlimited Sites
Erident Custom Login and Dashboard is another popular WordPress dashboard plugin that lets you customize almost everything. With this, you can completely customize your WordPress login screen and dashboard.
However, it’s quite popular for login page customization. Since it allows you to add your company logo to the login screen, change background colors, styles, button color, etc. Also, it lets you upload logo and background images with WordPress media uploader right from the settings page.
- Lets you change footer texts on Admin Dashboard or keep it as default
- Allows you reserve previous settings upon WordPress/plugins update
- Delete custom settings upon plugin deactivation or not
- Also, replaces the WordPress logo on the login form with your own logo
The plugin is available free of cost on the WordPress.org plugin repository.
14. MainWP Dashboard
MainWP Dashboard is a fully functional and user-friendly WordPress dashboard plugin. It allows you to control multiple WordPress sites from your private self-hosted WordPress.
With MainWP Extensions, you can now extend your MainWP Dashboard functionality as per your needs. You’ll find a catalog of MainWP Extensions for Backup, Marketing, SEO, Security, Monitoring, and more.
Moreover, it makes sure that you can create and manage users on your WordPress sites more easily. Also, it supports bulk posting. Now all you need to do is create the content, select your blogs to publish, and enjoy the time you saved.
- Helps you carry out effortless upgrades with the click of the button
- Alerts you about any abandoned plugins or themes that you’ve to update
- 100% respect for your privacy
- Also, offers multiple backup options
MainWP Dashboard is a free WordPress dashboard plugin that you can download from the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
15. Admin Columns
Admin Columns is another perfect WordPress dashboard plugin that allows you to organize the WordPress content management panels with beautiful columns. It mostly takes care of column customization to make it look organized and user-friendly.
Similarly, it comes with smart filtering that helps you to narrow down the search results, showing only what you need to see. Besides, it works on all post types, users, and custom fields too. And, with inline edit, you can edit content directly from within the list table without opening them.
- Lets you sort any column by any WordPress list table
- Allows you bulk edit multiple items at once
- You can create your own custom exports of your WordPress content in a CSV format
- Lets you create a set of columns that belong to a certain task or context
- Also, comes with horizontal scrolling to fit more content in a single table
Admin Columns is a freemium plugin, you can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory. Or, you can purchase the pro version from its official website. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Single: $89 for 1 site
- Business: $149 for 5 sites
- Agency: $249 for unlimited sites
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best WordPress dashboard plugins for your website. We hope that you’ll agree with our list of the best WordPress dashboard plugins.
Lastly, we would like to recommend our favorite WordPress admin dashboard plugin. We think that WP Adminify is the best WordPress admin dashboard plugin because it lets you customize your WordPress dashboard beautifully and create a whole new experience.
If you’ve any further queries about the best WordPress admin dashboard plugin, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
You may want to take a look at our step-by-step tutorial on how to check if a website is built on WordPress or not. Be sure to go through it once.