Are you trying to find the best WordPress SEO plugins and tools for your website? Then, you’re in the right place.
Nowadays, having an SEO-friendly website is a must because search engines are a major source of traffic for nearly all websites on the internet. If you optimize your website for search engines, then it’ll help your website rank higher within the search results. And, it’ll help you get more visitors and grow your business significantly.
There are many WordPress SEO plugins that you simply can find on the official WordPress plugins directory. But, it can be overwhelming to select the right plugin tool for your website. Therefore we’ve picked a number of the best WordPress plugins and tools for you.
Why SEO is Important for your WordPress site?
Sometimes, once you go through your search engines, you might have wondered why isn’t my website ranking at the top search rank. This isn’t something new as being on a top 10 ranking doesn’t happen overnight. Because it takes months or maybe years to succeed at the top of the search result.
Let’s talk about why. If your website isn’t optimized, then search engines would not find your website. As a result, your web pages won’t appear on the search results when people search a topic you’ve written about. And, it’s how you miss the chance of getting more traffic for your website.
Therefore, always make sure that your website is SEO-friendly so that search engines can maximize your search traffic.
Read our article SEO for Beginners for more details.
How to Choose Best SEO Plugins for WordPress?
As said earlier when you’re checking out “best WordPress SEO plugins” you’ll come across many of such plugins that promise to help you rank better on the internet.
Hence, this can be quite overwhelming to decide on the best one, especially for beginners.
- One thing you must remember that you simply don’t need plenty of top-notch SEO plugins to get a higher search ranking. The only important thing is to know the use case of every plugin and tool.
- Also, make sure that you simply won’t use more than one WordPress SEO plugins of similar functionality on your website. For instance, once you have already got Yoast SEO into your site then you don’t get to install Rank Math and SEOPress. You’ll just pick one to avoid plugin conflict.
- Similarly, while picking the WordPress plugin confirm that the plugin that you’ve picked up has a good reputation among its users. Check user reviews and ratings.
- Also, make sure your new SEO plugin doesn’t slow down your website nor crash your website.
For more detail, see our complete guide on how to choose the best WordPress plugins for your site.
Now, let’s look into the popular WordPress SEO plugins and tools.
35 Top WordPress SEO Plugins & Tools
To give you a clear idea and to get you where you would like to be, we’ve divided them into six separate categories:
- Must-Have On-Page SEO Plugins and Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
- Technical SEO Plugins and Tools
- Off-Page SEO Plugins and Tools
- Analytics Plugins and Tools
- Local SEO Tools
Let’s begin with must-have WordPress plugins for on-page SEO!
A) Best On-Page SEO Plugins for WordPress
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the best plugins for WordPress websites when it involves SEO. It’s a complete website optimization tool that helps you to easily optimize your website for a far better search engine ranking.
Yoast SEO has gained popularity over the years and has helped many websites to rank higher in search engines. It comes with a huge range of SEO features to help optimize your website for search engines also for your website visitors.
When you use this on your website: it’ll tell you the way to incorporate your target keyword in the best way. Similarly, it’ll also tell you how to best optimize your title, meta description, and URL slug for the keyword. In this way, it’ll always make sure that your web pages are always SEO-friendly and help you to improve your site’s SEO.
- Provides a snippet preview option that shows you how your post or page will look in the search result.
- Readability Analysis – checks your content and makes sure that is simple to read, and engaging for both visitors and search engines.
- SEO Analysis – checks whether your writing is SEO-friendly and focuses on the right keywords too.
- Automatically sets canonical URLs to help you avoid duplicate content.
- Easy to create Google XML sitemap for better site indexing.
- Multi-site compatibility.
- It’s updated every two weeks for better performance.
- Also, provides a strong support forum with great customer support.
Pricing: Free or $89/year.
For more details, please check our detailed guide and review of Yoast SEO!
All in One SEO is another popular SEO optimization plugin used to optimize your WordPress website. As the name suggests, it’s another “all-in-one” plugin for your SEO needs. It’s considerably easier to work with and has advanced features and an API for developers.
It’s perfect for performing on-page SEO as you’ll easily add SEO titles, meta-tags, image sitemaps, canonical URLs, and more. Similarly, it automatically generates and submits sitemaps for popular search engines which helps to maximize your presence on the internet.
This is an alternative to Yoast SEO and possibly most similar to it too. Hence, it’s the second-best WordPress SEO plugin within the market.
Also, remembers that you simply only need one WordPress SEO plugin on your website.
- Generates META tags automatically.
- Automatically generates and submits your sitemap to Google and other search engines.
- Advanced Canonical supports.
- Provides support for SEO on Custom Post Types.
- Support from Google AMP and Google Analytics.
- Built-in Nonce Security feature.
- Warns and avoids duplicate content found on WordPress blogs.
- Also, well-integrated with WooCommerce to optimize your online store for SEO.
Pricing: Free or $79/year.
3. Rank Math
Rank Math is a fast-growing WordPress SEO plugin that helps to enhance your SEO and attract more traffic to your website. It has the power of multiple plugins and can bring everything into one easy-to-manage plugin.
Additionally, it’s user-friendly and comes with powerful features – inbuilt 404 monitor, rich snippets, local SEO, automated image SEO, etc. And also creates an XML sitemap and connects to Google Search Console. Also, the best thing about it’s that it allows you to optimize your posts for unlimited focus keywords per post.
Rank Math is a superb option for those that want to try and do more for their SEO but don’t have the time for it. As it brings all those top-notch intelligent features in your hand and with just a couple of clicks you’ll optimize your website for search engines and social media.
- Allows you to optimize your posts for unlimited focus keywords per post. (5 by default)
- Google Keyword Ranking – tracks your keyword ranking in Google.
- Compatible with Google Search Console for displaying your information about your website.
- Built-in 404 error monitoring.
- Deep content analysis for better readability.
- Also, comes with a built-in advanced SEO analysis tool to perform an SEO audit of your website.
Pricing: Free or $59/year.
Also, you might want to check our side-by-side comparison on Rank Math vs. All in One SEO!
Similar to the above-discussed plugins, SEOPress is another powerful SEO plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, manage redirection 301, etc. Also offers features like meta title, description, open graph support, sitemap creation, and more. It’s easy to use as you don’t need to know SEO or code to use it.
Just like all others all in one SEO plugin, this also comes with all the features you need to optimize the SEO of your WordPress website. Hence, you don’t need to download and install the other additional plugins to manage XML sitemaps, redirects, and schemas.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Content analysis features with unlimited keywords help you to create optimized content for search engines.
- Likewise, provides a mobile/desktop Google preview option.
- Facebook and Twitter Social Preview.
- Built custom canonical URL and XML sitemaps.
- Automatically create the image title, alt, caption, and description,
- Allows import and export of setting from site to site.
- Can be translated into 15+ multiple languages.
- Also, integrates seamlessly with all other popular WordPress plugins like WPML, Welgot, Elementor, Divi, WP-Rocket.
Need a detailed guide on how to use SEOPress? Check our comprehensive guide + review of SEOPress!
The Semrush Writing Assistant is a popular SEO tool that gives instant recommendations for content optimization for creating better content. As it checks your content as you type then provides recommendations based on your keywords.
Likewise, it compares your content with the qualities of Google’s top -10 ranking page. To check whether your content meets various content-quality requirements in just some click.
Therefore, this tool helps to enhance your SEO scores by analyzing your content. And then scoring is based on how SEO-friendly the writing is. Similarly, if anything is to be improved, then you’ll get a text suggestion that will explain how to improve your content.
- Gives overall scoring to your article based on readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – evaluates your writing to see how easily your readers can read.
- The tone of voice – checks how well have you been able to convey your message to your audience.
- Plagiarism – compares your writing with other writers for plagiarism.
- Recommends regarding the use of the target keywords, their volumes, and their difficulty.
- Also, checks your links for any possible errors.
B) Keyword Research Tools
If you don’t want to spend excessive money on a keyword research tool, but want something that might give insights into what people are searching for. Then, Google Keyword Planner is a perfect tool for getting your keyword ideas from Google itself.
This is a free SEO tool designed for Adwords advertisers and anyone can use it. Its main idea is to show online advertisers the keywords that they’re bidding on for their businesses.
Firstly, advertisers can enter words, phrases, or a URL associated with their business and begin searching. Secondly, you’ll now choose the proper keywords based on the search volumes, number of results, and difficulty level.
Likewise, it’s a really powerful keyword research tool that’s popular among content marketers and bloggers. As it can help you find keywords with high search volume and keywords which will easily outrank all other websites. Therefore, you’ll find what people are checking out over the internet and in what format they want their information.
- Helps you to find keywords with higher search volumes and keywords.
- You can choose the proper keywords based on the search volumes, number of results, and difficulty level.
- A popular tool among content marketers and bloggers.
- Also, helps to easily outrank other websites and allows you to stay ahead of your competitions.
- Beginner-friendly interface and easy-to-use features.
Google Trends is an online search tool that shows you how often a specific keyword, subjects, and phrases are entered into Google’s search engine over a specific period. It’s widely used for comparative keyword research and to see what searches are trending currently.
Similarly, it provides you with keyword-related data like search volume index alongside geographical information about search engine users. Another good thing about it’s that it allows you to compare different keywords at the same time.
Its user interface is extremely easy-to-use. You only need to enter a search term then would show you the comprehensive results for that keyword. Also, you can change the geographical location, time-frame, and category for more fine-grained data.
- Shows you the search volumes for some keywords based on seasonal trends, so that you can create or promote your content at the right time.
- Helps you find relevant topics that are trending right now.
- Using Google Trends data you can also plan your content calendar.
- The related queries section helps you find new keyword ideas.
- It exactly lets you see where in the world your products or services are needed.
- Also, allows you to refine your video SEO strategy by analyzing what people are searching for on YouTube.
Google Search Console is yet another free and powerful tool that helps you measure your website’s search traffic and performance. It also fixes security issues, indexing problems, and alerts you about errors.
Most businesses use it because it shows which keywords your website is ranking for an average position, and more. Besides that, you’ll use it to find keywords where you’ll easily rank higher just by optimizing your content. Also, using this keyword data you’ll come up with more content ideas for your website.
Another good thing about this tool is it alerts you when Google is unable to crawl and index your pages. And then, this tool itself provides helpful recommendations on how to fix those indexing problems. Hence, this will help you to enhance your WordPress SEO and increase your website traffic.
- Automatically submit a sitemap and index your new content.
- Alert and fix malware and spam issues.
- Finds low-hanging keywords where you can easily rank
- Fixes server issues and 404 issues.
- Also, improves your internal linking to boost your ranking.
- Helps to get more backlinks from third-party websites.
Semrush is a powerful SEO and marketing tool which focuses on SEO, paid traffic, social media, and content. Also, it’s known as an all-in-one marketing toolkit because it provides a comprehensive set of tools for growing your traffic. It’s much popular among professional SEO experts, marketers, bloggers, and all sizes of businesses.
You can use this tool for finding organic keywords and search terms which will easily help to rank. Similarly, you’ll do comprehensive research and analyze which keywords your competitors are ranking for, and how can you beat them.
- All-in-one marketing toolkit.
- Helps you to find organic keywords and terms.
- Domain Analysis helps in building backlinks.
- Also, performs an SEO audit.
Pricing: Free or $99/month.
Ahrefs is another powerful tool that’s also an all-in-one SEO tool as you’ll cover every aspect of your SEO needs. It’s also a well-liked alternative to SEMrush because it offers tons of similar tools and features.
You can use Ahrefs to do keyword research and also allows you to see organic search reports. And that report includes your top organic keywords, their position within the search results, their rank movement, and competing pages.
- Helps to identify the content of your competitors.
- Keep suggesting those subjects that get more viewers and exposure.
- Detail analysis tool helps you to improve your content while targeting specific keywords.
- Produce organic search reports.
- Helps to build backlinks and relationships.
- Also, performs backlink analysis which helps you to check which websites are linking to multiple competitors.
AnswerThePublic is yet another free online tool that helps you to make SEO optimized content. In this, you only have to enter the keyword, and it’ll offer you all the useful phrases and questions people are asking around your keyword.
For example, if you entered, “chocolate” as a keyword. Then it’ll show you all possible questions and phrases ranging from “who invented the chocolates” to “can chocolates cause acne.”
- You can view your results in either visualization or data form.
- Categorize your results based on topics like questions, phrases, comparisons, alphabetical orders, and more.
- It’s free and easy-to-use.
- A perfect tool for finding long-tail and LSI keywords for your content.
Ubersuggest is a free keyword research tool that focuses on generating new keyword ideas. It was acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel in 2017, significantly improved it, and has become a part of Neil Patel’s website.
You can use it to search for billions of keyword ideas for your blogs and websites. It’s straightforward to get started with as you only enter a keyword then it’ll show you many keyword suggestions. Likewise, it’ll also show you the number of search volumes, SEO difficulty, paid difficulty, and CPC monthly search.
- Helps to generate new keywords ideas.
- Extremely friendly user-interface.
- Displays top 100 SERPs for every entered keyword.
- Provides content ideas for your website.
- Also, displays competition scores.
C) Technical SEO Plugins and Tools
If you would like to make your website load faster and provide an excellent user experience then AMP is one for you. It helps you to create a user-first WordPress website meaning it’ll be fast, beautiful, secure, engaging, and accessible.
However, there’s a big misconception that it’s only for mobile sites. But actually, AMP is a fully responsive web component framework. This means that it can provide AMP experiences for your users on both mobile and desktop devices.
Hence, this plugin will help you to increase user engagement, and therefore, the success of your site.
- Automatically generates AMP for your website.
- Provides effective validation tools to help you with any AMP incompatibilities.
- Provides strong development support.
- Easy-to-use and can be used by both developers and non-developer users.
- Offers three template modes: Standard, Transitional, and Reader.
- Also, provides support for serving AMP pages.
Nowadays, every website must have a mobile-friendly feature. So, to see whether your website is mobile-friendly or not, Google Mobile-Friendly Test is the best tool for it. This tool is very straightforward to use. You only need to enter the URL of your website then run the test.
Hence, using this tool, it becomes very easy to find how mobile-friendly your website is. Likewise, having a mobile-friendly website has become a critical part of an online presence. So, if you don’t have a mobile-friendly website then your ranking will suffer.
- Free online tool for testing mobile-friendliness.
- Option to test a URL or a code.
- Display mobile preview of the tested URL.
- Shows the loading issues.
Having a very slow loading time can affect the user experience and can increase your website’s bounce rate. So, to check how fast your pages load, Google PageSpeed Insights is the best WordPress SEO plugin tool. It provides reports on the performance of a page for both desktop and mobile devices.
Hence, this tool helps you tackle any website-related speed issues. So, that you can make changes to your website’s infrastructure to get better results.
- Easy-to-use tool for testing the loading speed of the website.
- You can test the performance of a website for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Suggest you on how how to improve the performance of your website.
- Likewise, provides scores based on Lighthouse performance.
Another very useful technical WordPress SEO plugin is Google XML Sitemaps. It’s open-source software that generates XML sitemaps for your website. This can greatly help to improve your SEO by allowing search engines to better index your website.
It makes it much easier for the bots to check the entire structure of your website and retrieve it more efficiently. Likewise, this plugin works perfectly with all the versions of WordPress.
- Generates XML sitemaps for your website.
- Free and open-source software.
- Translation ready.
- Provides supports to all kind of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs.
- Also, informs all major search engines about a new post that you simply have created for posting new content.
Rich Snippets are a Google feature that displays a summary of your page within the search results. It helps to stand out in search results by displaying photos, star ratings, prices, author’s name, reviews, etc.
Hence, All in One Schema Rich Snippets is the best schema markup plugin that generates more of those snippets by implementing schema coding. It makes it look very eye-catching in search engines and helps to stand out from the competition.
Therefore, having rich snippets not just only provides search engines with precise and important information. But, also help you to rank higher in search results.
- Free and open-source software.
- Displays an eye-catching small summary of your page in search results.
- Easy implementation.
- Also, helps you rank higher in search results.
- Supports all the content types that are released by Schema.org – review, event, people, product recipe, articles, and more.
Broken Link Checker is a free WordPress SEO plugin that monitors and tests all internal and external links on your website for any broken links. It even helps you to repair those broken links without editing your posts.
Similarly, it does all the dirty work from scanning those broken links through your pages to fixing it in no time. After the links are fixed, Google will see that you have maintained your website quite well.
Having bad links can create a terrible impression of yours and may harm your website’s SEO. So, this plugin can help you to escape from such embarrassment and is a must-have plugin for your website.
However, the only downside is that it can sometimes slow down your website due to the constant scanning functionality of this plugin.
- It monitors both external and internal links of your posts, pages, comments, and custom fields (optional).
- Easy-to-use and highly configurable.
- Notifies you about the bad links either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Even detects links that don’t work, images missing, and redirects.
- Blocks search engines from following broken links.
- Allows you to edit the links directly from the plugin’s page without having to manually update each post.
- Also, you can search and filter links by URLs, anchor text, and more.
Redirection is the most popular redirect manager plugin. It keeps track of 404 errors, handles 301 redirects, and tightens up any loose ends in your website. This plugin is a good option if you’re changing the directory of the WordPress installation or shifting pages from an earlier website.
- Allows to create and manage redirects quickly and easily without having any knowledge of Apache or Nginx.
- Keep track of all 404 errors and fix those problems.
- Provides full regulation expression support.
- You can easily redirect all your URLs.
- Allows adding your custom HTTP headers.
- Completely localized.
- Also, comes with a fully-featured import and export system.
20. WP Super Cache
If you would like to enhance the performance of your website in no time then, WP Super Cache is a good option for the cache. It’s one of the most downloaded caching plugins which generates static HTML files directly from your dynamic WordPress blog.
Following that, it’ll serve that file to your web server rather than that heavier WordPress PHP script. This makes your website super fast and provides a good user-experience to your visitors.
This plugin comes with three options i.e. Simple, Expert, and WP-Cache caching, which decreases the loading time and increases the site’s performance.
- Provides page compression and dynamic caching.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) support.
- Comes with a Garbage Collection option to clean up all the cache files that are out of date and stale.
- You can schedule an interval to clear the cached page.
- Provides custom caching.
- Also comes with REST API endpoints for accessing the setting of this plugin.
- East to set up and frequently updated.
Images on websites have always been a beautiful and eye-catching thing. However, they somehow take up much storage space and may slow down your website. So, Smush is the best WordPress SEO plugin that will compress your images and solve this issue.
This plugin is a complete deal when it involves image optimization. Because it not only optimizes your images but also activates lazy load, resize, compress, and lots more. Similarly, it’ll compress your images without a visible drop in quality.
Hence, we could say Smush is the easiest method to optimize images for better Google Page Speed of your website.
- Compress images without affecting image quality.
- You can optimize and compress up to 50 images with one click.
- Incorrect image size detection.
- Built-in lazy load functionality.
- It even optimizes those images that are not located in the media library.
- You can optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size for free.
- All of your image files whether files in JPEG, PNG, or GIF formats are optimized.
- Also, compatible with all of your popular themes, page builders, and media library plugins.
TinyPNG is another free online tool that helps you to reduce the file size of your PNG files. It uses smart lossy compression techniques and selectively decreases the number of colors in the images. In this way, fewer byte sizes are only required to store the data.
It’s a must-have tool if you want to shrink images for your websites. Hence, with a small file size, it’ll use lesser bandwidth and load faster.
- Free online tool for optimizing the images.
- Doesn’t affect the quality of an image after compression.
- You can compress up to 20 images or 5 MB in size at a time.
Nowadays, it’s become mandatory to protect your website and user’s data from any misfortune like hacking and spamming. So, to keep your WordPress site secure, Wordfence Security is the one you can rely on.
Likewise, it comes with an endpoint firewall and malware scanner which helps to protect your WordPress website from any security flaws. In real-time, this plugin keeps monitoring all of your traffic and stops you from getting hacked. Additionally, it includes other features like login security, IP list blocking, 2FA, and tons more.
- Scans all your core files, themes, and plugins for any malware like SEO spam, bad URLs, and code injections.
- Limits login attempts to protect from brute force attacks.
- Warns and alerts in case of any security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Enables login page CAPTCHA to stop bots from logging in.
- Provides country blocking features.
- Fully supports WordPress multi-site.
- Free to use for unlimited websites.
- Also, compatible with both IPv4 and IPv6.
D) Off-Page SEO Plugins and Tools
SEOquake is a powerful SEO browser add-on to assist you to get SEO-related information for any website. This is available for all popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
With an easy click, it’ll perform a thorough SEO analysis of your website. And then, it’ll provide all the valuable data like age, page health, last updated, Alexa ranking, and more. Hence, it’s one of the most downloaded browser extensions by SEO expertise.
Hence, this tool provides full information about your website. And constantly reminds you of the thing that you simply need to improve if you would like to rank better in a search result.
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
- Performs detailed analysis of your website to get SEO related information.
- Conducts on-page SEO audits.
- Examines internal and external links for any bad or broken links.
- Also, allows downloading the information in CSV format for further studies.
25. Outreach Plus
OutreachPlus is an excellent email outreach SEO tool that is popular among marketers and SEO experts. It’s used for sending personalized emails to your customers and business associates to earn more traffic and backlinks.
The best thing about this tool is its smart automation feature which will detect a user’s behavior and triggers personalized emails based on their actions. Also, it has an inbuilt email client which will ensure that your emails are delivered safely.
This is an amazing tool to have on your side. Because it not only makes it easy for you to email your representatives professionally. But also help to reach out to social influencers who could help you in growing your business.
- It tracks all of your responses in one centralized inbox.
- Using its 4-step Campaign Wizard you can easily create an email outreach campaign in a minute.
- Smart Automation Platform – detects user behavior and triggers personalized emails based on their actions.
- Helps you to identify your best prospects for your future projects and campaigns.
- Also, provides 24/7 live support and a free demo.
If you’re wishing to reach out to a bigger audience and need to share and promote your website. Then social media marketing is a must-have strategy for you. Having said that, Easy Social Sharing is a free WordPress SEO plugin that will help you to present yourself on social media.
This tool comes with 18 popular social sharing buttons which can be placed right into your page and posts. It makes it pretty much easier to share content with your audience. Likewise, it’s beginner-friendly and straightforward to work with.
Hence, this plugin is the best free social sharing plugin if you want a simple solution for social sharing.
- Firstly, comes with 18 popular social sharing buttons.
- Backend Live Preview.
- An additional feature of social sharing count.
- Inline social buttons.
- Floating social buttons.
- Also, comes with an AJAX count update.
- Responsive design and easy dashboard setting.
27. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a popular email marketing tool that gives all the features for creating and managing successful email marketing campaigns like a pro. Also, offers you easy navigation, advanced analytics and tracking tools, email dynamic templates, email previewing capabilities, and a lot more.
Likewise, its drag-and-drop editor tool makes it easier to use, and even a beginner can find out how to use it in no time. Also, provides mobile-optimized email templates and a centralized platform for scheduling and sharing content on social media.
- Helps to manage your email contact list efficiently.
- Allows you to easily transfer contacts from online management services.
- Comes with more than 400 templates to choose from.
- Easy to add calls-to-action function.
- Instantly create surveys and polls.
- Also, manage and engage in your social media campaigns.
If you’re looking to rank your website on a search result then having good backlinks on your website is necessary. So, to see how good your backlinks and other information about them, Ahrefs Backlink Checker is the best tool for it.
The free version of this tool is extremely easy to use. As you only need to enter the URL of your website then check the backlinks of your website. Then, it’ll show you the domain rating, number of backlinks, and number of unique domains linking to your website. It just shows you the basic information on the backlink profile for your website.
- Free online tool to test the quality of your backlinks.
- Extremely easy-to-use.
- Shows you the entire data of followed vs unfollowed links for any target.
- Also, performs in-depth link analysis.
- Research on anchor texts to see how other brands are optimizing their backlink profiles.
E) Analytics Plugins and Tools
29. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a popular SEO analytic tool that gives you insights into how users find and use your website. It can also be used for tracking return on investment (ROI) for your online marketing.
Nowadays we could see that nearly all the companies are going online. So, it’s important to understand the inner structure of your website to see whether it’s achieving its purpose or not. Hence, this is often when the Google Analytics kind of tool comes in handy.
- Free to use.
- Automatic collection of data.
- Creates customization reports.
- Well integrates with other popular tools and platforms.
- Helps you understand why visitors are bouncing off your website.
- The audience section provides a lot of data about your audience like their age, gender, interests, locations, and device.
- Suggest to its users about which social platform to focus on for their business.
- Also, helps you to trace how much closer you are to your goals.
Site Kit is the official WordPress SEO plugin from Google which provides information about how people find and use your website. It gives you the best of Google tools and provides you powerful features which you’ll directly access in your WordPress dashboard.
Likewise, some built-in Google tools included within it are Search Console, Analytics, PageSpeed Insights, and AdSense. It deploys, manages, and obtains reliable, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products to make the website successful on the web. Similarly, it’s quite easy to set up, and it’s a great tool whether you’re a site owner or a developer.
- Provides official stats for multiple Google tools, all in one place.
- AdSense keeps the track of how much you are earning from your website.
- Search Console tracks how many people are searching for your website in search results.
- Similarly, manage your tags using Tag Manager.
- Use Analytics to see how users navigate through your website and track goals for your users to complete.
- Also, provides an A/B test for website optimization.
MonsterInsights is yet another best WordPress Google analytics plugin that easily provides the insights you need to enhance your website’s SEO strategy. It keeps the track of your website performance and user behaviors.
This plugin is considered one of the most complete Google Analytics plugins as it’s both easy-to-use and powerful. It keeps track of the numbers of visitors visiting your website, your top content, what users do on your website, and so on.
Hence, this tool can help to improve your SEO strategies and rank better within the search results. Because it provides insights into how your users and search engines view your website. In this way, you’ll make strategies to improve your SEO and search ranking.
- Provides real-time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Keeps track of your WooCommerce SEO.
- Allows you to download the reports with just a click.
- Similarly, tracks your affiliate links and helps to get better stats.
- Automatically track your banner ads and other outbound links using link tracking.
- Also, keeps the track of your custom post type.
- Enables Google Optimizer for A/B testing.
Pricing: Free or $159/year.
Bing Webmaster is a free Microsoft service that gives a set of tools for analyzing your website and maintaining your website’s performance in search results. Just like what Google Search Console is to Google, Bing Webmaster Tool is to the Bing program.
It seems that many people seem to be ignoring Bing but Bing is the second most largely used search engine. So if you don’t want to use this tool for appearing in the search results, but still you can use it to get valuable information about your website. And afterward, that information can be used for improving your marketing strategies.
- Evaluate your website’s performance and see what keyword you rank for.
- Performs individual URL inspection which helps in diagnosing crawling, indexing, or content issues.
- Site Explorer tools help to see how Bing crawls and indexes your website.
- Removes any unwanted content that you simply don’t want to be indexed.
- Also, look for any potential malware or spam issue and try to resolve it too.
F) Local SEO Tools
Nowadays local searches are gaining tons of priorities from all the major search engines. Due to this, a user from L. A. will see different results than a user from NY searching for law offices on Google.
So, now you would possibly be worried about where your website lands on the local search result. Any business owner needs to know why, and what could be done to improve their local search result.
Hence, Google My Business offers you to regulate what information a potential customer of yours can see once they search for the business on a search engine. It’s free to use, and any kind of business takes advantage of it.
- Provides detailed data on what percentage of people are connecting with your business on Google.
- You can directly connect with your targeted customers by calling, messaging, or reviews.
- Allows you to include some offers and sales to point out what makes your business unique.
- Also, you can easily sign up using your Google accounts.
GeoRanker is another popular local SEO tool that helps you to optimize your business’s SEO strategy by analyzing local search engine results pages. It checks how your website is ranking as a local user. It has a server connection to over 50,000 different locations around the world and through which it retrieves ranking data from different search engines.
Similarly, a rank tracker helps you to get the precise position of your website as a local user in real-time. Hence, this tool contributes to the growth of your business by providing local SERP research, and analysis.
- Helps you to identify all local competitors using the competitive analysis heat map tool.
- Provides the list of the organic results of your competitors.
- List out the competitors running PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns.
- Citation Tool provides you a list of the most important sources for specific industries and locations used by your competitors.
Whitespark is a lesser-known but powerful local SEO tool that gives local SEO services and helps you improve your local search result. It’s based in Alberta, Canada, and was founded in 2005. Similarly, it provides services to multi-location businesses, agencies, and enterprises. It mainly focuses on buildings and improving local citation.
It reviews the business information that you simply have provided then checks for any duplicate citations. If any inaccuracies are found, then it warns the users and recommends the way to correct them if needed. After that, it manually creates a citation for the website which boosts your business’s credit score.
- Powerful local tool for buildings and improving local citation.
- Offers local search auditing by reviewing the five key areas of local search.
- Allows performing manual audit and cleanup of your business citation.
- Also, updates incorrect information, adds missing citations, and removes duplicates.
Pricing: Free or $20/month.
That’s about it. These are some lists of the best WordPress SEO plugins and tools we have mentioned in this article which we have been using by ourselves too.
Also, remember that using lots of plugins simultaneously can result in slowing down the speed of your website. The best thing you could do would be deactivating the plugins that you aren’t using frequently.
If you’ve any further queries about the best SEO plugins for the website, then please leave a comment below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
You may want to take a look at our step-by-step guide on creating a website from scratch and also have a look at the best WordPress speed optimization plugins for your website.