Are you looking for the best WordPress blog themes for 2022?
You need to choose the best blogging theme if you want to make an attractive and user-friendly blog. Essentially, the theme must have basic features like easy navigation, dynamic content options, good structure, elegant design, and so on.
In WordPress, there are 100s of stores providing tons of free and premium themes. So, you might find it hard to pick the perfect theme for your blog.
So, we’ve come up with a list of the top WordPress blog themes with the best blog features. Let’s begin with some tips to pick the best WordPress theme for your blogs.
How to Choose the Best Blogging Theme? (Things to Look For)
i) Blogging Features
A blog theme should allow you to create and manage content easily. You should have several options to set font sizes, colors, styles, heading selection, media embedding, background choice, etc.
Also, the theme should allow you to select pleasant colors and page layouts to make your blog presentable to users.
ii) SEO friendliness
Your blog posts should easily rank in Search Engine Result Pages. This way, the visitors will get a chance of discovering your useful content. And also, your site will gain visitors and potential customers. So, your theme should have Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendliness.
The theme should have built-in SEO features or should be able to add external SEO plugins. SEO plugins can check keyword use and the quality of your content.
iii) Page Speed
You might want your blog to load super fast. This is because readers generally tend to skip the slower web pages and click on the next one. If this happens, then you’ll be losing your visitors. So, you should check if the theme is lightweight before picking.
Statistics show, over 50% of internet traffic comes from mobile devices. This shows the importance of reaching your blogs to phones and tablets users. For that, it’s crucial to pick a responsive theme i.e. the theme that is capable of running on all the devices.
33 Best WordPress Blogging Themes 2022
Now, let’s look at our picks of the best 33 WordPress blog themes.
Having splendid looks, Authentic is a lightweight WordPress theme best for blogs of any kind. For example, you can use it for a lifestyle blog, personal blog, travel blog, or food blog. With plenty of easy-to-use features, it’s a go-to blogging theme for you.
Incredibly designed by Code Supply Co, the Authentic theme provides 50 unique importable demos to design your blog. Using them, you can make your blog ready within a few hours – import a demo and change the demo content. That’s all you need to do!
It also allows multiple language support so that your blog would be available for people all around the globe.
Overall, Authentic is truly an authentic theme available. Users love it, hence it’s 4.95 stars rating out of 5. That’s pretty awesome, right?
- Dark mode option to allow your site visitors switch between dark and light mode.
- Fourty unique post layouts to display your articles beautifully. Plus filter posts by category, tags, post types, etc.
- Supports Gutenberg editor for ease and flexibility creating and editing blog posts.
- It provides social buttons and social account links to allow sharing to almost all social media.
- Offers 4 useful plugins i.e. Canvas, Powerkit, Advanced Popups, and Absolute Reviews.
Other facilities you get with Authentic are Mailchimp integration, custom widgets, full support, documentation, updates, author information, etc.
The Authentic theme is available from ThemeForest at $69 with 6 months of free support. You can extend dedicated support for 12 months with an additional $21.38.
Ashe is probably the best and most user-friendly WordPress blog theme available on the market. Used by over 60,000 websites online, it’s a perfect theme for blogs on any niche like personal, lifestyle, food, travel, fashion, and so on. And, it’s great for both a single user and multiple authors.
With Ashe, you’ll get several demos and huge customization options. It works well with most page builder plugins and lets you design a site easily by the drag and drop method. Besides, you’ll get sticky navigation, color options, layout options, slider, etc. to create your own unique blog.
- It allows multiple authors to work on a single post at once.
- Contains rich typography options with 800+ Google fonts and text adjusting options.
- Your visitors can easily share your articles to popular social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Supports writing right to left (RTL) languages like Arabic. Also, visitors can view your article in their preferred language.
Besides, it provides other features like responsiveness, GDPR compatibility, SEO optimization, support, etc.
Ashe is probably the cheapest and best WordPress blog theme. Even better, you can get it in the free version also, available on the WordPress.org theme repository. So, you can directly install it on your site from the dashboard.
The premium version of the Ashe WordPress theme costs just $29.99 one-time payment if you want it for one website. If you want to purchase an unlimited site license, then it’ll cost you 29.99 per year.
Also, you can purchase the Ashe theme in a bundle that includes all themes by WP Royal. All themes bundle costs $59 for 3 sites whereas $99 for unlimited sites. Along with Ashe, they have other great blog themes like Bard, so the bundle is also worth checking out!
For more details, please check our detailed Ashe theme review and guide.
Specially used for blogs and magazines, Soledad is a flexible and customizable theme. From the tons of demos it provides, you can import one and start customizing your blog. Further, it lets you design your blog easily with a drag-and-drop page builder by WPBakery.
Soledad is created by PenciDesign, a Power Elite Author of ThemeForest. It has made over 25,000 sales with good reviews and a perfect 5 stars rating on ThemeForest.
- A lightweight theme that optimizes your site performance. It shows a good performance score when tested on tools like Google PageSpeed, Pingdom, and GTmetrix.
- It aims at faster page load to enhance the sites’ performance on mobile devices by offering AMP readiness.
- Built-in with simple codebase which makes your blog SEO-friendly from the core. Additionally, it allows you to add external SEO plugins.
- You can create multiple language blogs using WPML or the Polylang plugin.
Other Soledad features include responsiveness, browser compatibility, multiple ad blocks, GDPR compliance, RTL support, and so on.
Soledad is available at $59 from ThemeForest. You can extend its support to 12 months at $17.63.
Focusing more on performance, GeneratePress is a very lightweight WordPress theme. It’s actually a multipurpose theme i.e. can build any type of site. With page builder support and extension plugins, you can make a site for any purpose including a blog.
It is a premium theme with lots of design options. But, you can get its limited-featured free version on WordPress.org. The free version has over 200,000+ active installations with an average 5 stars rating.
- Compatible with the Gutenberg block editor. It provides flexibility in creating posts and pages.
- You can give a nice presentable look to your blog with over 60 coloring options. Similarly, you can manage the formats, fonts, and styles of your blog posts using over 70 typography options.
- It has valid, clean, and lightweight code which is good from the SEO point of view.
- You can input a copyright page at the bottom of your blog site.
With GeneratePress, you get other features like responsiveness, accessibility-ready, layout control, translation-ready, RTL-ready, etc.
The theme is available for $59 per year and $259 for a lifetime from the official GeneratePress site. There’s also a free version of this theme at WordPress.org.
You can learn more about this theme by going through our complete GeneratePress theme review.
Kicker is one of the best WordPress blog themes to craft an elegant blog website. Essentially, this theme offers an impressive magazine appearance and a great layout structure. Consequently, this helps you to highlight all of your most important blog content pieces with their respective authors.
Moreover, this theme uses the Elementor page builder and is also compatible with Gutenberg blocks plugins. As a result, it provides you with more functionality in creating your blog website. This makes it ideal for company blogs, finance blogs, business news, and so on.
- A powerfully adjustable theme with over 750 customizer options to customize your blog website.
- Provides boxed and full-width layouts to showcase your blog articles to your choice.
- Offers 20+ post animations to help you get a more advanced and sophisticated blog site.
- Integrated with Contact Form7 plugin and Mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your site visitors.
- You can see view count, like count, as well as share count of your blog. This helps to get progress insights of your blogs.
Besides, it includes other features like a 100% responsive and mobile-friendly theme, cross-browser compatibility, professional design, and many more.
Kicker’s regular license will cost you $59 which includes 6 months of free support. You can further extend its support to 12 months at $17.63.
Astra is a lightweight multipurpose theme that is suitable to create blog sites as well. With its easy customization and layout settings, you can easily create a neat and attractive blog. Further, the documentation and support provide you with guidelines for creating your project.
Developed by Brainstorm Force, Astra is a premium WordPress theme that provides extensive site layouts and huge customization options. Also, its free version, available on WordPress.org is the most used free theme after default themes.
- Accessibility-ready theme that allows people with physical disabilities to access your blog website.
- It uses optimized and lightweight codes that make your site load faster.
- You can manage the fonts and colors that match the design of your theme.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)-ready theme that makes your site load faster in mobile devices. It involves turning off certain styles and scripts.
Other features like responsiveness, translation & RTL ready, external plugins and widgets, importable demos, blog layouts, social media integration, etc. make Astra perfect for your blog.
Astra is available for free at WordPress.org. It has lesser design, layout options, and customization ability.
To unlock the full customization power, you should get the Astra Pro. The premium Astra comes in 3 different plans: Astra Pro, Mini Agency Bundle, and Agency Bundle which cost $59, $169, and $249 per year.
Check out the full Astra theme review by our team to know more about this theme.
Rima is a sleek and sophisticated blog theme that helps you provide an engaging web experience to your visitors. In fact, this theme’s pages are built with the Gutenberg WordPress editor. As a result, your web pages load quickly and engage your targeted audience more effectively.
Moreover, this blogging theme features a drag-and-drop editor for creating unique blog post layouts. In addition, it contains a professional and well-balanced WordPress template. This makes this theme suitable for nearly any type of website without limiting it to only blog websites.
- Comes with 5 different header layouts, 2 distinct footer layouts, and a classic blog layout.
- Offers magnificent graphics, an interactive full-screen slider, and image-focused blog posts.
- Compatible with Elementor page builder with access to Elementor’s customizable content template collection.
- Its well-balanced layout and attractive typography make it appropriate for any sort of blog.
- You can also make your blog website more entertaining with a visually-appealing intro video.
Additionally, this theme contains responsive and liquid design, sticky navigation, unlimited sidebars, widgets, social media icons, etc. This helps to make your blog website more functional.
Rima costs you $49 with 6 months of support and you can extend its support to 12 months at $13.88.
As a multipurpose and customizable theme, OceanWP can be used to create any kind of website including a blog. It supports most page builders so creating a blog is easy with the visual drag-and-drop editor.
OceanWP is a free theme featured at WordPress.org and one of the most popular themes there. But it also comes with a premium extension bundle for more powerful options. The bundle includes over 20 extensions for options like a sticky header, pop-ups, Instagram feed, white-label, etc.
- You’ll have fast loading sites that show good grades as per speed testing tools like Google PageSpeed.
- With responsive design, your website is capable of adjusting well on desktops or any small screen devices.
- Supports Right to Left (RTL) languages. Also, it allows you to write blogs in different languages and translate them into other languages.
- Built with light codes for ranking your blog well on search engines.
Its other features are demo import, post formatting, featured images, browser compatibility, etc.
The free version of OceanWP is available at WordPress.org. It offers a package of 8 free extensions with the theme.
The Premium OceanWP provides 13 more premium extensions along with the free extensions. The offered plans are Personal, Business, and Agency with yearly prices of $43, $71, and $127 per year respectively.
Built by ThemeGrill, Zakra is a multipurpose and flexible WordPress theme that is capable of building a stunning blog. Zakra has a deep integration with the powerful Elementor page builder plugin and allows you to create websites easily by the drag and drop method. Plus, it has 40+ pre-made demos to ease you with designing your blog.
This fully-responsive and SEO-friendly theme has over 40,000 free downloads from the WordPress.org theme repository. You can also get the premium version of the theme with additional features from its official website.
- A lightweight theme made with clean codes for fast page load and optimized site performance.
- It’s built with Gutenberg, the powerful new block editor. With Gutenberg, you can intuitively create your blog content.
- You can easily translate the theme into your preferred language or create a multilingual site. It’s fully compatible with multilingual plugins WPML and Polylang.
- Provides over 800 Google fonts to choose from and also lets you customize them fully to any color, size, and weight.
Besides, other features include RTL support, AMP readiness, layout options, plugins compatibility, secure code, etc.
The Zakra theme is available for free from the WordPress.org theme repository.
However, its premium version is available for purchase on a monthly, yearly, and one-time payment basis. The cheapest personal plan starts from $48.30 per year.
Another professional and elegant WordPress blog theme is Blogar, that’s completely responsive and flexible. Essentially, it’s linked with Elementor, which makes dragging and dropping a breeze. In addition, it comes with various elegant sophisticated layouts to kick start your blog website hassle-free.
Moreover, this theme is designed beginner-friendly that requires no programming or technical skills. This makes it ideal for making any kind of blog website. Be it creative blogs, tech blogs, lifestyle blogs, business magazines, and so on.
- Includes SEO-friendly templates to increase the search engine ranking of your site. This helps to attract a good amount of traffic to your blog website.
- Offers 5+ homepage variations and header versions each and 4+ footer versions for your blog website.
- Comes with a mega menu feature to provide an overview of your major blog articles.
- You can easily change your website’s theme to a dark or light version with a Dark/Light mode switcher.
- Offers smooth transition effects and creative layouts to make your blog website as sophisticated as you want.
Not to mention, it’s a Google AMP-ready theme that’s built on the latest Bootstrap framework. It does provide various custom widgets for recent posts, categories, etc for your blogs.
It costs $39 with six months of free support. You can extend your support for an additional $10.13 for a year.
Kadence is another trendy WordPress theme that you can use to craft elegant blog websites. It’s a powerful theme that is both lightweight and vibrant. It basically comes with a set of beautiful starter templates. That you can further tailor to your choice depending on the site’s requirements.
Moreover, you can set parameters for pages, posts, and even custom post kinds throughout your blog website. You can choose between wide, narrow, or sidebar styles with a touch of the button on the customizer. This way, you can fine-tune the look of your blog website down to a micro-level.
- Provides a powerful header builder so that you can add extra features such as navigation menu, search bar, logo, etc.
- Easily insert social icons in the header and footer section of your site to increase your social following.
- You can enable, style, and place scroll to top arrow in a specific area of your blog website.
- Offers advanced color system and global color palette to easily switch between predefined color groups.
In addition, this theme is performance-built, SEO-optimized, provides responsive controls, typography options, and much more.
You can download the free version of the Kadence theme from the WordPress.org directory. For premium versions, it cost you:
- Kadence Pro: $59/year for unlimited sites.
- Essential Bundle: $129/year for unlimited sites.
- Full Bundle: $199/year for unlimited sites.
Avada is one of the highest-selling multipurpose WordPress themes that you can use for creating any kind of blog website hassle-free. In fact, this theme acts as a one-stop shop for web design tools that ensure a smooth workflow. It includes a drag-and-drop editor that allows you to fine-tune any component of your site.
Furthermore, it offers advanced customization possibilities without requiring to change any codes. There are 86 ready-made demos accessible that you can import in a matter of seconds. Additionally, if you don’t like the recent demo, then you can replace it with the demo of your choice.
- Power-packed with incredibly flexible 120+ design elements for crafting any kind of design on your site.
- Offers Dynamic Content System to create a unique and visually-appealing layout for any of your regular blogs.
- Comes with custom page title bars, footer layouts, single post layouts, portfolio layouts, search results, and more.
- Includes Conditional Logic option that gives your control of how and where to show your blogs on your website.
- You can add your own custom icons to enrich and market your blog website.
Moreover, it’s integrated with WooCommerce, provides world-class support, lifetime updates, documentation, and tutorials for your ease.
This functional premium theme costs you $60 for 6 months of service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $18.
Divi is one of the best and most powerful WordPress themes ever made. It offers a huge level of customization that enables you to create a stunning blog site. It’s based on the Divi builder that you can use to intuitively drag and drop items to shape your blog.
Divi is developed by an independent theme company named Elegant Themes which primarily focuses on design.
- It makes your site mobile-friendly so that visitors from any device can fully view and interact with your blog.
- Provides social share buttons to share your posts on various social media platforms. Also, you can add links to your social accounts on your blog.
- Offers ad boxes where you can attach ads on your blog posts.
- You can add custom widgets and plugins to further enhance the abilities and functionalities of your blogs using the Divi theme.
Moreover, Divi includes other features like text and layout styling, documentation, support, custom CSS, post insights, and much more.
You can purchase the Divi license yearly or lifetime which costs $89 and $249 respectively.
If you’re looking for a theme to showcase your blogs with some videography, then Vlog theme is the one. It’s a stunning WordPress video theme with a strong emphasis on filmmaking and videography. This makes it an excellent choice for video blogging, podcasting, video courses, portfolios, and more.
Moreover, it comes with advanced and sophisticated layouts to present your blog videos in the best possible manner. In addition, it’s fully compatible with popular video platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. This makes your blog website with videography even better regardless of any platform you use.
- Comes with an advanced theme options panel to set up your blog website in no time.
- There are over 200 customizable layout combinations for arranging your blog posts to your choice.
- Easily create as many sidebars as you require and assign them to a post page or a certain category of your blog site.
- Offers 4 different pagination types for your blog site. Namely older/newer posts, load more buttons, numeric pagination, and infinite scroll.
- You can embed a banner ad to the homepage, archive, and even blog posts. This aids to increase the value of your site by making it monetizable.
Furthermore, Vlog has built-in translation and RTL support, one-click updates, WooCommerce support, responsive design, and much more.
You can get the Vlog theme at the cost of $59 for 6 months of support and you can extend it for 12 months at $17.63.
Livecast is a comprehensive theme for quickly launching a blog website with podcasts i.e. audio. As it comes with a robust audio player as well as other different podcast features and elements. Importantly, it has thoughtfully designed blog pages to grab the attention of visitors to your blog website.
Moreover, it has the ability to incorporate content from Apple podcasts, and other prominent podcasting sites. This makes it ideal for creating a podcasting section on your blog website. Not to mention, you can get exceptional performance with the right resources on your blog website with this theme.
- Bundled with premium plugins to add more functionality. Such as Slider Revolution, Master Slider, Slider Revolution Templates Library, etc.
- Provides you with endless header options with flexible menu types to portray your blogs in the best possible way.
- Comes with a sticky and in-content Elementor widget that is available in both light and dark styles.
- Integrated with Contact Form 7 to easily create contact forms to keep in touch with your website visitors.
- Compatible with Yoast SEO to rank your blog website higher in search engines.
Besides, this minimal and modern Livecast theme offers smooth animations, social media integration, premium support, and so on.
Livecast theme costs you $59 for 6 months of service and you can extend its service for 12 months at $17.63.
TinySalt is a clean and beautiful blog theme designed specifically for food bloggers, chefs as well as small businesses. Essentially, it offers a wide range of blog designs and layouts. This helps you to present your content in a pleasing manner on your blog website.
Also, it’s quite simple to make as well as manage recipes with this theme. In addition, its integration with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Contact Form 7, etc makes it more functional. This makes it perfect for all food bloggers, whether they want to start a new blog or update an existing one.
- Comes with a 12+ pre-designed homepage to showcase your food blogs in an eye-catching way.
- Contains customizable 8 home widgets that have a variety of content, style, and appearance options.
- Includes WordPress customizer to alter colors, fonts, and other aspects of your blog site.
- You can show more relevant recipe blog posts after each blog to engage the readers.
- Provides light and dark color schemes, as well as the number of views and likes for each blog.
In addition, this theme has a fully responsive design and is retina-ready. It supports RTL languages, offers unlimited colors for almost all elements of your blog website, and more.
You can get the TinySalt theme at the cost of $39 with 6 months of free support service and extend it for 12 months at $10.13.
Inspiro is a photo and video-focused WordPress theme with a modern style and minimalist design. This theme works well with popular page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder. As a result, you’ll be able to create stunning blog websites.
Moreover, it includes a full-screen area that supports self-hosted video backgrounds and platforms like YouTube and Vimeo. This helps you to showcase your photography and video portfolio in an elegant manner.
- Easily replicate the design of demo pages with a single click, make necessary changes, and build on your site.
- Includes theme customizer to easily alter colors and fonts of your blog website to your choice.
- Compatible with 2 prominent SEO plugins i.e. Yoast SEO and Rank Math. This makes your blog website search engine friendly.
- A multilingual theme that you can translate into your local language. Consequently, your blogs can reach out to your local audience.
In addition, it’s a Gutenberg-ready and mobile-friendly theme that provides 1 click updates, various color schemes, and style kits.
You can download the free version of Inspiro directly from the WordPress.org directory. The premium version will cost you $79 for 1-year support and $ 199 for lifetime support.
Another versatile WordPress theme is Futurio that’s suitable for creating blog websites. Essentially, it includes a large number of demo sites that you can import with a few easy clicks. And you’ll have your blog website up and running in no time.
In addition, it’s integrated with Elementor with 9 blog widgets such as date, categories, tags, read more buttons, and so on. This facilitates you to create an unlimited number of blog styles with unique designs.
Moreover, this theme is both lightweight and extremely configurable. This helps you to make your blog website more sophisticated and beautiful.
- Comes with custom content width to customize the maximum width of your blog’s articles.
- Easily modify the font size, line height, and letter spacing of practically all elements of your blogs.
- Provides you with multiple color options to place the desired color on your website.
- Includes a sticky sidebar that stays visible even when visitors scroll down your page.
- Offers scroll-to-top option on your blogs so that your site visitors can go directly to the top of your site.
Furthermore, it provides a custom header, footer, WooCommerce support, social icons, and more. Not to mention, you also get detailed documentation with fast and friendly support.
The free version of Futurio is available on the WordPress.org directory. You can upgrade to the pro version with the following pricing plans:
- Basic: $39 for a year of updates and support.
- Extra: $69 for 2 years of upgrades and support.
- Lifetime: $89 for a lifetime of support and updates.
Newspaper is one of the most popular WordPress themes for blogs, magazines, and newspaper sites. It provides a huge collection of unique templates for you to pick one and get started easily. In addition, you’ll get tons of widgets like social media, counter, gallery, weather, etc.
Easy to use, the Newspaper WordPress theme is loved by over 117,000 users for its code quality, support, and features availability.
- A lightweight theme that makes your site load faster.
- Provides plenty of Ad boxes where you can display ads and generate revenue.
- You can get in touch with people all around the globe with your translatable blog.
- It makes your site responsive: fit on any device and screen. Also, it supports AMP to load sites faster on mobile devices.
Other Newspaper features include GDPR compliance, Gutenberg optimized, plugins support, typography control, etc, and so on.
ThemeForest charges you $59 for a Newspaper theme with a regular license. You can extend its support for 12 months at $17.63.
Designed for powerful blogs, Typology aims at keeping the design simple and focusing more on good content. It’s a popular blog theme used mostly by writers and authors.
The Typology theme is developed by Meks, a power elite author at Themeforest. It has made over 4,300 sales with a perfect 5-star average rating and good reviews.
- Supports Gutenberg to easily customize pages and posts it easily in blocks.
- Choose from a variety of fonts and tune the styles, sizes, colors of your texts, and headings. It also lets you add drop caps (largest first letter).
- It allows your blog to run seamlessly on any device; desktops or small screen mobile phones.
- A Translation-ready theme to easily translate your theme and all the content into your desired language.
Besides, Typology is browser compatible, widget ready, GDPR compliant, and plugins compatible. It also provides setup guides, documentation, updates, support, and so on.
Typology is available at $49 at ThemeForest.net. You can extend its support for 12 months at $13.88.
Yaffo is a minimalist WordPress blog theme with a refined, well-crafted style. The adaptable design and retina graphics make the theme appear fantastic on tablets and mobile devices too. This theme is perfect for all kinds of blogs, be it personal, lifestyle, fashion, travel, and so on.
Moreover, it contains a variety of blog features, slider layouts, custom widgets to develop a fully-functional blog website. Also, it provides you with infinite color schemes with a plethora of Google web fonts. Without a doubt, you’ll have a WordPress website that looks stunning from every angle.
- Offers 9 pre-defined demos that you can easily import with a single click. This makes your website-building experience easier and faster.
- Comes with 6 blog layouts to choose from for showcasing your blog articles in the best possible way.
- Provides social media icons in the header section so that you can easily grow your network of blog readers in different social handles.
- Includes sticky navigation and sticky sidebars to help you create a more functional blog website.
- It has a custom latest post widget to show your freshly published blog articles to your site visitors.
In addition, this responsive and retina-ready theme is GDPR compliant and SEO optimized. You also get regular updates, detailed documentation with user support for any inconvenience.
Yaffo costs you $39 for 6 months of service for a regular license and you can extend its support at $10.13 for 12 months.
Olsen is a lightweight and clean WordPress blog theme perfect for every category. You can create personal blogs or niche-based blogs like fashion, health, travel, food, adventure, photography, etc. with Olsen.
The free version of Olsen is downloaded over 10,000 times from the WordPress.org theme repository. Also, you can purchase the premium version with more powerful features from the official CSSIgniter website.
- Provides beautiful social share buttons for your blog. Using them, your readers can easily post your articles on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- It’s a translation ready theme, meaning that you can easily translate it into any language you want. With this, you can show your content in your readers’ local language and engage them well.
- With lightweight codes, it’s an SEO optimized theme. It increases your blog’s chance of getting better ranks on search results. Besides, you can add external SEO plugins for better ranking.
- Comes with a huge selection of fonts with tons of styling options. You can design your blog beautifully using these options.
Other features of Olsen include page speed, easy customization, plugins compatibility, page builder support, updates, documentation, mail subscription, etc.
Olsen is available for free at WordPress.org but it has only the basic features. You can enjoy all of its features if you purchase one of its premium versions available for $34.30, $48.30, $55.30, or $174.30 per year.
Designed by Art studio Works which is an Elite Author of ThemeForest, Malina is a popular and best WordPress blog theme. It is an easy-to-use theme that requires no coding knowledge to design a beautiful blog.
Allowing a good navigating experience, the Malina WordPress theme provides a high-end retina display to visitors. Also, it is compatible with Elementor which allows you to visually drag-and-drop elements to design your site.
- Compatible with Gutenberg adds flexibility in creating content. You can easily add text, images, audios, videos, galleries, etc. as blocks on your blog posts.
- It’s a mobile-friendly theme, carefully designed for small screen devices like mobiles. Your audience will love your blog even when they’re reading it from mobiles.
- You can easily add email subscription options on your blog using plugins. It supports almost all contact forms and email subscription plugins.
- Easily add social share buttons on your blog and enhance social interaction. Using them, your visitors can share your blog articles on popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Other features like custom fonts, GDPR support, documentation, SEO optimized, footer Instagram posts, and much more make Malina a usable blog theme.
Malina is available from ThemeForest at $59 for 6 months support and $17.63 for extending support to 12 months.
Buzz is another popular lifestyle blog theme to craft an amazing blog website. Essentially, it comes with 15 unique demos that you can import in 1 click and kickstart your blog website.
In addition, it provides 9 different header designs to improve the initial look of your blog website. Not only that, but you can also apply a parallax effect to the background image in the header.
Also, it has a built-in custom signature option in each blog section. This way, you can display your signature at the bottom of each blog automatically.
- Comes with 40 posts and pages layout combinations to portray your blogs in the best possible manner.
- Offers 5 pagination types that include load more buttons, infinite scroll, links with page numbers, and so on.
- Includes social share buttons and supports all social networking platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and so on.
- Built-in translation panel so that you can quickly translate or replace the default texts.
- It’s totally GDPR compliant, making your blog website ready for EU visitors also.
- Provides easy-to-use multi-column menus to display your most recent blogs. In the menu, you can also include widgets.
Besides, this theme contains featured area sliders, Ajax live search, custom fonts, unlimited colors, categorized FAQ page, and so on.
You can get the Buzz theme at the cost of $49 for 6 months of service and further extend it for 12 months at $13.88.
Hueman is a popular WordPress theme suitable for blogs and magazine-style sites. Essentially, it’s an easy-to-use theme that lets anyone, including beginners, build blog sites easily. Its high-resolution display and easy navigation give visitors a good browsing experience.
It’s a premium theme created by PressCustomizr. However, it’s also available as a free theme at WordPress.org The free version is also quite popular with over 60,000 active installations and a 5-star rating on average.
- Built-in with light codes for optimum performance. When tested on the Google PageSpeed tool, it mostly performed high page speed.
- It makes your blog fit seamlessly on every device including laptops, phones, and tablets.
- Provides integrated share buttons for sharing your blog posts easily on social media.
- Comes with advertisement spaces where you can import ads and earn money.
Font selection, extensive styling, unlimited widgets, support, documentation, etc. are other additional features of Hueman font.
PressCustomizr offers Hueman Pro with 2 types of payment. You can either pay $49 yearly or $99 for one time.
Fairy is another beautiful blog WordPress theme that is both elegant and minimalist. This theme works with all WordPress blocks and patterns and is Gutenberg-ready. Essentially, it comes with a top-level menu, slider, sidebar options, etc that makes it a feature-rich theme.
Moreover, it has a variety of blog layouts, including single-page layouts, masonry, grid, and more. Similarly, in terms of a blog page, you’ve 4 options. They’re blogs with a full image, left image, the right image, and no image. As a result, you can display your blogs in the best possible way to make them more meaningful.
- Comes with custom widgets that provide an author section, featured posts, as well as social widgets.
- Offers copyright text option in the customizer so that you can put a copyright label on your blogs.
- It has a 3-column related posts option that appears below your blog content. This helps you to make your site visitors read your other blog articles too.
- Provides a search placeholder on your website so that your readers can easily find the blogs that they’re looking for.
- You can see a live preview of the modifications that you’ve made to your blog website.
In addition, it’s a responsive theme with cross-browser compatibility and is translation-ready. Not to mention, it comes with detailed documentation, as well as provides you free support via chat and forum.
Fairy is a freemium theme. The pro version of this theme will cost you $49/year for a single site license and $129 for a lifetime.
Another powerful and simple WordPress theme for creating a blog website is Chosen. With this theme, you can not only capture but also hold your visitors’ attention to your blogs. As you can present your finest content in a straightforward, clutter-free way.
This content-focused theme is ideal for creating blog websites in any niche be it fashion, business, food, travel, and much more. Moreover, it also supports WooCommerce. This helps you to convert your blog website into an eCommerce store and generate money.
- Easily add social network links with custom icons in the header section of your site.
- Provides you with the choice of choosing the classic desktop menu style or mobile menu design for displaying your blogs.
- You can display the entire content of a post or a specific number of words in the blog settings.
- Enable or disable the scroll-to-top arrow as per the requirement of your blog website.
- Add the last updated date to your blog posts so that visitors can know when your particular blog was written.
Not to mention, you also get a custom logo, custom menu, sticky post, full-width template, etc to help you create a fully functional blog website.
Chosen is also a freemium theme. You can get its free version directly from the WordPress.org directory. Also, you can access its premium version at $49/year.
28. Lets Blog
Another simple and clean WordPress theme is Lets Blog that’s particularly dedicated to blogging websites. Essentially, it’s built with the most up-to-date WordPress technology with a responsive design. In fact, it has met the Google mobile-friendliness test to make your blog site visible to mobile readers.
Moreover, it comes with pre-styled blog posts that you can import with a single click. In addition to that, it’s fully integrated with WordPress customizer to easily customize the theme elements. You can also live preview the changes made on your blog website with a live customizer.
- Comes with 10 dedicated blog templates with an image as well as video support.
- Provide you with a choice of boxed and wide layouts to display your blogs on your website.
- Offers CSS3 animations to draw users’ attention to your content by varying the type, direction, and speed of components.
- Easily add pictures and colors to your site’s backdrop, including the main background, content background, and footer background.
- You can customize your styles with custom CSS under the theme options without modifying the main theme.
Besides, it’s well documented, Gutenberg-optimized, WooCommerce compatible, and SEO-friendly.
You can get the Lets Blog theme at the cost of $49 for 6 months and extend it for 12 months at $13.88.
Developed by Anariel Design, Amelie is a famous blog theme. It is popular for its ease of use and versatile editing. The detailed documentation and top-notch support from the developer team make it further easier to design your blog.
- This theme makes your blog accessible for everyone, including physically impaired and handicapped people.
- It allows Easily translate your website to various major languages. Also, it supports right-to-left (RTL) languages like Arabic.
- Provides tons of readable fonts and options on font styling.
- Responsive theme that makes your blog look great on desktops as well as small-screen devices.
Besides, the design elements, one-click demo import, page builder support, social integration, etc enhance the usefulness of Amalie as a blog WordPress theme.
Amalie is available for free at WordPress.org which includes fewer features. More features and support are included in the premium version available at anarieldesign.com.
The pricing plans of Amalie premium are Standard, Premium, and Lifetime costing $59, $89, and $199 respectively.
Blogstream is a versatile personal blog theme that works well with both text and image-based blog articles. Essentially, it’s carefully crafted with a unique appearance, gorgeous typography, and simple to use. This makes it ideal for all kinds of blog websites that attract good traffic on the website.
Moreover, it stands out with its plethora of customization options to do all necessary changes on your website. In addition, it’s built with bloat-free and safe code that is both safe and updated. As a result, you get a smooth blog website running in no time.
- Compatible with retina screens as well as high-resolution devices to make your blog website looks incredible everywhere.
- Choose from an infinite number of accent colors for the themes and other defined locations of your blog site.
- Provides you with unlimited widget spaces where you can create enough sidebars.
- Offers you the option to upload your own unique logo to make your blog website more personalized.
- You can also specify the width of your blog pages to your choice.
Also, this ultra-responsive theme includes a good SEO, cross-browser and localization support, 100% GPL compatibility, etc.
It’s a free theme that you can directly download from the WordPress.org directory.
Another clean-style WordPress theme is Polite that’s ideal for creating stylish blogs. Basically, this theme uses a masonry layout and has a variety of elegant blog page layouts. As a result, you can create an entirely new and sophisticated design blog site with this theme.
Moreover, it offers a content-focused and easy-to-read design so that readers can find your blog’s contents easily. In addition, it comes with a featured slider, multiple sidebars, an off-canvas sidebar, and more. This helps you create a more functional and effective blog website.
- Select from a wide variety of color options to keep your desired color on your website.
- Offers typography options to your blogs with 800+ Google fonts to give personalized look.
- Integration with several social media platforms so that your blog website gets a larger audience.
- Provides a search button so that your blog readers can easily find the required blog in no time.
- Includes custom widgets for highlighting your core blog articles, author section, footer area, and so on.
Besides, it includes other features such as a header advert section, a custom menu, logo option, email support, and much more.
Polite is a freemium theme. You can upgrade to its premium version at the following prices:
- Single Site License: $48 per year and $149 for a lifetime.
- 5 Site License: $99 per year and $199 for a lifetime.
- Unlimited License: $249 per year and $299 for a lifetime.
32. Chic Lite
Chic Lite is a feminine WordPress blog theme with an array of features to create a professional blog website. Basically, you can create a blog website in any niche. Be it lifestyle, fashion, travel, beauty, food, health, and so on. Also, it’s an SEO-optimized theme to rank your blog website higher in search engines.
Moreover, it comes with a comprehensive Theme Settings Panel that makes this theme simple to use. You can perform all of the required modifications without writing a single word of code. Additionally, the built-in Live Customizer enables you to see all changes as they happen.
- Comes with a huge font library of 900+ Google Fonts to rapidly modify the style and feel of your site.
- Includes a beautiful newsletter area so that you can generate more future leads to your blog website.
- It has Schema integration to help search engines better interpret and present your blog articles.
- Offers advertisement widgets to easily place ads and monetize your blog website.
- Provides a dedicated Instagram section on your site to display your Instagram posts and increase your followers.
Besides, it has a back-to-top button, comment section, related posts category, unlimited featured boxes, and so on. It’s also RTL, WooCommerce, and a translation-ready theme.
Chic Lite is a freemium theme. The free version is directly available at the WordPress.org directory. You can upgrade to its premium version at $59/year.
Bam is another WordPress theme that is best for personal blogs and magazines. With its good design, the Bam theme is likely to attract visitors. The live customizer enables you to easily customize your site and see changes live.
Made by ThemezHut, Bam is a premium theme with lots of customization options and features. However, it also provides you a free version with limited features that you can find on WordPress.org.
- You can use the powerful Gutenberg editor to create and format your blog posts easily.
- Easily pick a suitable color and tons of Google fonts that match your websites’ appearance.
- Provides share buttons to share blog posts on social platforms. Also, you can integrate your social media accounts into your blog site.
- It makes your blog site responsive so vistiors can easily access from any device screen.
Other features of Bam include homepage widgets, multiple demos, footer widgets, author details, copyright editor, and so on.
ThemeHutz charges a one-time fee for all the premium licensing plans of Bam. They offer Single, Multiple, and Unlimited plans that cost $39, $59, and $89 respectively.
That’s it. We’re sure that now you know the best WordPress blog themes popular in 2022. Also, we hope that you’re able to find a perfect theme for your blog.
If you know any other good blog themes, then please don’t hesitate to comment below.