Are you looking for the best free grid style WordPress themes? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page.
A grid layout is a popular way to organize and display content online. It’s presenting your content with well-defined rows and columns.
Do you want to make such beautiful grids in WordPress? That’s where grid style themes come by! They help you build pages creatively with accurate positioning, alignment, etc.
However, there are plenty of grid themes available in the market. So, we’ve hand-picked some of the best free grid style WordPress themes for 2022 which can be suitable for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
How to Choose Best Free Grid Style WordPress Themes for 2022
You need to consider several factors while choosing free grid style WordPress themes for your website. So, we’ve sorted some of the major factors to consider while selecting it.
- Responsive: Ensure that the selected theme is responsive. So, it helps to adjust your site’s content on different screen sizes and resolutions.
- Customization: The selected theme should provide easy customization because customizing helps to meet the requirement of the website.
- Design options: You need to choose a grid theme that offers plenty of design options to display galleries, lists, and other content.
- Other features: Make sure that the chosen theme provides you with other exciting features like mesmerizing layouts, infinite scroll, social share, etc.
Some of the other criteria are budget, sales, documentation, ratings, and reviews. For more reference, have a look at our article on how to choose a WordPress theme.
With that, let’s move ahead into the list of 21 best free grid style WordPress themes for 2022.
21 Best Free Grid Style WordPress Themes for 2022
Here, we’ve listed the best free grid style WordPress themes with detailed descriptions, features, and pricing. So, go through each theme to determine which is suitable for you.
GeneratePress is another free and open-source WordPress theme that gives you total freedom to create your website. It gives you access to its extensive library of websites that are professionally designed and start your new site. So, that you can save hours of development time.
Moreover, this theme comes with an advanced layout system. There, you can customize the grid or masonry layout of your content to display them according to your choice. Also, the grid layout has flexible width which helps you to easily align your content.
Furthermore, it provides much more styling controls. Such as, getting more color, typography spacing, background image controls, etc.
Key Features of GeneratePress:
- Allows you to add anything you need anywhere on the website with its hook system.
- Gives more flexibility and control to display your products on the defined columns of your WooCommerce store.
- Create secondary navigation with the same options as the primary navigation.
- Provides infinite scroll option on your blog archives.
- The white-label feature helps you to display your brand’s identity on the copyright section of the footer.
GeneratePress theme is a freemium (both free and premium versions) theme. So, you can download the free version from the WordPress.org themes directory or its official website. Another simpler way for all the free WordPress themes including GeneratePress is that you can directly install the theme from your WordPress dashboard.
However, for more features, you can purchase the premium version where the pricing plans are:
- Yearly Plan: Costs $59/year and comes with 1 year of updates and premium support. And able to you it for up to 500 sites.
- Lifetime Plan: $249 one-time payment plan that offers lifetime updates and support. Also, you can use it for up to 500 sites.
Ashe is one of the best minimal free WordPress grid style themes that’s ideal for food, travel, fashion, small business, and any blog. This theme offers you classic and grid layouts. There, you can choose from a 1 to 4 columns grid layout for your blog feed. Also, for the WooCommerce product grid, you can set 2, 3, or 4 columns.
On top of that, it comes with demo websites. You just need to import them with a single click, where you can get menus, posts, pages, widgets, etc. Hence, you can begin customizing the imported demo site as it gives lots of customization options.
Key Features of Ashe:
- Sticky navigation stays visible at the top to allow your visitors to easily navigate through your website.
- Display the most recent blog posts in the header area with a stunning featured post slider.
- Easily share your posts on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Gives freedom to create audio, video, gallery, link, quote, and so on.
- A fully responsive theme adapts to any kind of device screen, from mobile phones to high-resolution retina.
Ashe theme comes with both free and premium versions. You can install the free version from WordPress.org or the original theme website.
While for the premium version, it has 2 different plans:
- One Site License Plan: $29.99 one-time payment plan with liftetime updates and premium support for 1 website.
- Unlimited Site License Plan: Costs $29.99/year and offers 1 year of updates and premium support for unlimited sites.
Kadence is a drag and drop theme that allows you to build powerful websites easily. It provides pre-built designs for the menu or customizes your design including font, color, social icons, drop-down options, and more. Also, while editing, you can instantly view how your design appears with its live editing feature.
In addition, you can control the layout of your website. There are different layouts like site-wide options for pages and posts and event custom posts. You can choose from wide, narrow, or sidebar layouts within the customizer.
Also, it gives you unlimited block options with different designs and styles. Therefore, you can display your carousel, gallery, or any other content using grid style on your posts/pages.
Key Features of Kadence:
- Able to create a perfect button style that you can apply to all the buttons across your site.
- Select from any Google Font and define its size, style, and text transform.
- Allows you to enable, design, and choose a location for a scroll to top arrow for your website.
- Simply enable the breadcrumbs with its breadcrumb generator or one of the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plugins.
- Easily set up multiple menus on the header section.
The free version of the Kadence theme can be downloaded from the WordPress.org theme repository or its original site. As a free theme, you can also directly install it from your WordPress dashboard.
However, if you want to purchase the premium version, then here are the pricing plans:
- Kadence Pro Plan: At $59/year, you get features like header add-ons, WooCommerce add-on, etc. Also, you can use it for unlimited sites and receive 1 year of updates and support.
- Essential Bundle Plan: Costs $129/year and comes with Kadence Theme Pro, Kadence Block Pro, Pro starter templates, 1 year support, and updates.
- Full Bundle Plan: With $199/year, this plan offers all the features of the Essential plan. Also, it provides Kadence Cloud, Kadence AMP, and more.
- Lifetime Full Bundle Plan: At $649, you get the full bundle with lifetime support and updates.
Astra is one of the most popular themes on the market. Also, it’s one of the fastest, lightweight, and highly customizable.
You can use its ready-to-use websites from the library of starter templates and customize with a range of options. Hence, it allows you to make your website look exactly what you want with its customizer.
Moreover, you can control the layout and design of your blog posts and archive pages with neat choices. As it offers a built-in grid layout to showcase all your blog posts in a grid style.
Key Features of Astra:
- Lets you use attractive pagination to divide your blog content into multiple pages.
- Control over the width of your blog page with a content width option which you can change its container.
- Easily display all your products in the product gallery. And choose the grid or list layout to customize it further.
- Able to choose to show a custom layout across the entire website or on specific pages.
- Doesn’t require a 3rd-party plugin to add social icons. Simply choose the social platform and create a link to redirect into social profiles.
Astra theme is free to download from the WordPress.org theme directory. You can also download it from the original site of Astra.
However, it also has a premium version where its plans are:
- Astra Pro Plan: At $49/year, it comes with features like advanced header builder, mega menu, sticky header, advance typography, and lots more.
- Essential Bundle Plan: With $169/year, this plan includes Astra Pro, 180+ premium starter templates, WP Portfolio plugin, etc.
- Growth Bundle Plan: Costs $249/year and comes with everything on Essential bundle. Also, includes Convert Pro plugin, Schema Pro plugin, and many more.
OceanWP is a multipurpose WordPress theme that allows you to build and customize your website with one-click demo templates import. As a result, you can freely create multiple pages, blogs, shops, blog posts, products, and other settings. Along with that, it has 3 different blog entries layouts grid, large image, or in-built thumbnail styles.
Besides, you can also choose from 7 entirely free header styles, including the transparent header, or create a custom header. In addition, you can change header styles on the entire site or individual page or post.
Furthermore, there are 20 premium bundle extensions. Those extensions include features like full screen, cookie notice, popup login, footer, header, side panel, etc.
Key Features of OceanWP:
- Allows you to enable/disable/reorder the featured image, post title, content, metadata, tags, next/previous post links, and more.
- Provides default infinite scroll and next/previous pagination options for blog and category pages.
- You can change the number of columns, padding, font, colors, heading tags, etc. Also, choose the number of columns independently for tablets and mobile devices.
- With a simple click, you can enable the parallax footer feature.
- Able to add your information in the copyright box at the bottom of the footer.
OceanWP theme is completely free to use so you can download it from WordPress.org. Or also downloadable from its official website.
However, you can purchase its premium extension bundles for additional features where the pricing plans are:
- Personal Plan: Costs $43/year and comes with 7 free extensions, 14 pro extensions, 15 free demos, and 210 pro demos. And that you can use for up to 3 sites.
- Business Plan: At $71/year, you’ll get all the features of Personal plan but you can use them for up to 6 sites.
- Agency Plan: The price is $127/year and it offers all the Personal plan features to use for up to 50 sites.
6. Rife Free
Rife Free is another stunning WordPress theme that’s great for portfolio, photography, blogging, business, etc. It comes with 7 ready-to-use demo layouts and you can easily import them to tweak its design with a customizer.
Most importantly, it has a post grid option which is the content special feature of this theme. It allows you to add team members with a list of posts within your content. Or, you can add any other content like displaying your site’s service using the widget post grid element. However, this feature is available only if you activate the Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin.
Key Features of Rife Free:
- It supports multiple languages and is translation-ready.
- The live preview option allows you to view how your website appears before publishing it.
- Able to add content, sliders, images, videos, etc. anywhere on your website.
- Offers animated and custom icons.
- Provides layout for header and footer along with designs and parallax effect on the footer.
Rife Free theme is completely free to use and can be downloaded from WordPress.org, or its official site.
However, there’s also a Rife Pro theme available which is the premium version. The pricing plans in it are:
- Single No Support: Costs $39/year and comes with pro features and designs. And its for 1 site with 1 year of updates but no support.
- Single With Premium Support: At $69/year, you’ll get all features of the previous plan plus 1 year of premium support.
- Unlimited With Premium Support: This plan can be used for unlimited sites and contains all the features of Single plan.
Blogpost is one of the best free grid style WordPress themes that allow you to showcase different types of content. And, with the grid style, you can set any number of rows and columns along with the width and height.
This theme is thoughtfully designed to meet the requirements of blogging sites from fashion, lifestyle, photography to small businesses. Therefore, it provides you with beautiful layouts that give a modern look with lots of customization options.
Above all, it includes breadcrumb trails that show users where they’ve been and how to quickly return to their previous page.
Key Features of Blogpost:
- Custom page templates allow you to have a layout that’s unique from regular pages. Enhance your site with structural changes.
- Comes with a color picker so you can modify the color of the entire theme or switch between predefined color skins.
- The threaded comments option makes readers follow the discussion and reply to comments.
- Able to edit the footer credit text such as copyright text.
- Supports custom logos to represent your brand’s identity.
The free version of this theme is available on WordPress.org, so you can easily download it from there. Also, you can download it from its official site.
And for the premium version, you’ve to purchase the Blogpost theme at $59. It comes with pro features like header sticky menu, secondary/footer menu, loader, infinite scroll pagination, etc.
Maizzy is another incredible theme that’s completely responsive and looks great on any device from mobile to desktop. This theme is specifically made for creative people, photographers, bloggers, travel, and lifestyle.
With the theme, you can also create a grid layout to display your different types of content for your website. All you need to do is set the rows and columns and add images along with descriptions. Or, you can also display your products in a gallery with equal width and height of all images. This makes your gallery appear neat and clean.
Key Features of Maizzy:
- Provides customizable widgets which you can place anywhere on your website.
- Integration with social media platforms allows you to share your posts on social sites.
- Allows you to adjust your layout and manage spacing, colors, borders, buttons, and many more.
- Showcase your featured posts in the widget so your visitors can quickly access them.
- Easily change the typography of the entire site using Typekit fonts or custom fonts.
You can easily download the free version of the Maizzy theme from WordPress.org. The easiest way is to install from your WordPress dashboard directly.
However, it comes with the paid version i.e. Maizzy Pro where the pricing plans are:
- Single Site License: $49
- Lifetime License and Support: $99
- Theme Installation and Setup Service: $149
- Lifetime License and Support + Theme Installation and Setup Service: $199
Yet another stunning theme with outstanding designs is Overlay. It comes with various page layouts that come with extra customizable settings. Like, you can customize its header, footer, pages, and more in a way you exactly want.
Furthermore, you can add better pagination for your users to allow them easy scroll through your blog pages. Plus, its customization settings help to set up beautiful pagination quickly.
Most importantly, it’s integrated with WooCommerce to build an online store easily. Hence, the theme offers additional WooCommerce settings to further customize your online store. Also, you can use grid style to display your products, add to cart page, details of page, etc.
Key Features of Overlay:
- Includes a slider that you can use anywhere on the website.
- Choose from the fully sticky header, navigation, or a top bar.
- Stick the widget or sidebar for any content to the pages so even users scroll down, those contents will still be visible.
- Allows you to add social icons to your website and customize its design.
- Able to back to the top button so users can scroll the website back up with a single click.
The Overlay theme is free to use, and you can download it from the WordPress themes directory or its official site.
Meanwhile, you can upgrade it to the pro version where the pricing plans are:
- Single Site License Plan: At $25/year, you’ll get all the pro features with dedicated support and updates for 1 year. And this plan is for 1 site.
- 5 Site License Plan: Costs $39/year and comes with all the features of the previous plan. But you can use it for up to 5 sites.
- Unlimited Site License Plan: With $65/year cost, this plan can be used for unlimited sites having all the features.
10. Yoga Studio
With the Yoga Studio theme, you can create a modern and sophisticated design. You’ll be able to create websites for yoga and exercise centers and all fitness-related websites.
It allows you to showcase your services in grid style along with the images. Or, you can also add a blog page where you can share your knowledge about fitness. And, display your article along with featured images. This makes your users more interested in your site.
Other than that, the theme has unlimited customization and personalization options. Therefore, you can make your website appear as per your preference.
Key Features of Yoga Studio:
- Supports RTL (Right to Left) and is translation-ready.
- Social media option to all of your social media pages with your website.
- Responsive layout that fits well with all screen sizes.
- Add your own logo to represent your website.
- Allows you to edit the text of the footer section.
You can download the free version of the Yoga Studio theme from WordPress.org. Or install and activate it directly from your dashboard.
However, if you want to access the premium version, then you’ve to pay $40. It offers a Retina-ready display, global color options, expert support, and more pro features.
Also, you can purchase the ‘WordPress Bundle‘ at $89. With that, you’ll get all the WordPress themes of Ovation Themes.
11. Simple Press
Are you looking for the simplest theme with a grid view? If yes, then here we go.
Simple Press is another of the best free grid style WordPress themes that comes with all the necessary features for a blog. You can quickly change the website’s width, blog layouts to grid view. You can also display your home or archive page with list view, grid view, full-width view, and with/without sidebar view.
Most importantly, its thumbnail image size selector is one of the most crucial elements for bloggers. It provides an option to choose anywhere to display a thumbnail, medium, large, or full image in the blog snippet.
Key Features of Simple Press:
- Allows you to select whether to display breadcrumb, featured image, author information, and related post in your article.
- Options to choose from 5 different fonts to change the visual aesthetic factor of your website.
- With the help of a customizer, you can customize all the elements quickly.
- Sticky sidebar widget to display advertisements while users are reading your blog. You can disable this feature as well.
- Display the recommended article to hook your visitors to read the next article after finishing one article.
Simple Press theme comes with both free and premium versions. You can download the free version from the theme repository of WordPress.org or its original site.
While the premium version has the following 3 plans:
- Basic Plan: At $49, you’ll receive the pro theme with updates and support for 1 year.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $99 and offers the pro theme with lifetime updates and support.
- Installation Plan: Along with the pro theme, lifetime updates and supports, this plan gives installation and setup service at $149.
12. eCommerce Plus
eCommerce Plus is another multipurpose responsive WordPress theme that’s suitable for corporate, blog, shop, portfolio, and other eCommerce businesses. The theme is well-designed, sleek, simple-to-use, and includes a built-in front page with thousands of theme settings and customizations.
Also, the cart popup feature captures your visitors’ attention right away when the desired item is added to the cart. This helps to boost the conversion rate significantly.
Additionally, it allows your customers to quickly view the products to improve your customer’s experience. Therefore, customers can view product details without navigating to another page.
Key Features of eCommerce Plus:
- Set the number of rows and columns and display your product in grid view which is a built-in feature of this theme.
- Ensure your add to cart button is visible with the help of a floating bar.
- Allows you to compare product details easily on the same page.
- Supports AJAX to let customers search and filter the product.
- Drag and drop 20+ Elementor widgets to make your website look appealing.
eCommerce Plus theme is free to use so download it from WordPress.org. Or you get to install it from your WordPress dashboard.
Although, you can also purchase its premium version at $49. Here, you’ll get more options like testimonial slider, team, service content builder, etc.
Blogrid offers multipurpose designs with minimal and elegant styles that are suitable for most sites. It’s one of the simple and creative blog themes for writers, bloggers, newspapers, magazines to publish information about life, food, etc.
For these websites, you can display your content in the grid style to make your content well-organized. You can easily place the image, description, sidebar on the same row with different columns. And, it’ll still appear managed content with the help of grid layout.
Key Features of Blogrid:
- Customize header by changing its background color, image, font, custom text, etc.
- Display your recent posts widget to highlight your current work.
- Easily change the fonts of an entire website using Google Fonts.
- Able to display or hide the sidebar.
- Replace custom text in the copyright section.
Blogrid theme has both free and premium versions. You can use the free version from the official WordPress themes directory.
For the premium version, there are 3 different pricing plans:
- Blogrid Premium Plan: $29, One-time purchase, 1 site license, comes with 6 child themes, 1 month of premium support, and updates.
- Business Subscription Plan: $69/year, supports unlimited websites, 37 pro themes, 70 child themes, all premium plugins, unlimited updates, and support.
- Lifetime Access Plan: $199, One-time purchase, containing all the features of Business Subscription plan for lifetime.
14. Minimalist Blog
Minimalist Blog is yet another multipurpose blog theme that can be used for all types of blogs. This theme is easy to use and is highly customizable. There are various elements to customize that make your website look beautiful.
It also offers different layouts to display all of your articles. You can use a masonry or grid layout with the featured image for each post/article, along with a short description. So that, users can click on your post if they find it interesting.
Moreover, it has the option to switch your entire website into dark mode. But that totally depends on the mode you want.
Key Features of Minimalist Blog:
- Show your unlimited posts with auto loading on scroll.
- Easily add a footer and customize its section with the help of footer widgets.
- Add the search icon so your visitors can easily search the term they’re looking for on your site.
- The social share button allows you to share the posts on your social media.
- Integration with ads lets you place advertisements to monetize your site.
You can download the free version of the Minimalist Blog theme from WordPress.org. Another way is to download it from its official website.
However, if you want to unlock more features, then you can upgrade it to a premium version at $39. Some of the pro features you’ll get are the intro header, search icon, social share buttons, and more.
Looking for a feature-rich theme? Then, here we go.
GridBit is one of the best WordPress themes for building grid-based blog websites. It has 2 grid types (CSS grid and masonry grid) and up to 5 column grid layouts. The theme provides thumbnail size options for grids and singular post/pages, custom thumbnail size for grids with full/boxed layout.
Moreover, it gives you lots of customization options that make your site stunning, modern, and minimal. There’re custom page templates that you can easily import. You can customize its header with 3 different styles, footers with 1-6 columns on every page, post, or an entire site.
Key Features of GridBit:
- Provides built-in infinite scroll and load more button.
- Display your related or recent posts based on categories, tags, author-based, etc.
- Allows you to enable or disable the mobile view from primary and secondary menus.
- Insert different header images with titles and descriptions for each page and post.
- Social widget along with 25+ share buttons.
You can easily go to the WordPress.org theme repository and download the free version of GridBit. Or directly download it from its original site.
For GridBit Pro, which is the premium version, you’ve to purchase it at $30. This offers pro features like color options, font options, custom page templates, and more.
Radiate is another outstanding WordPress theme that provides an easy blogging experience. All you need to do is create content and edit the theme with multiple and categorized color options. It also provides various widget areas so you can embed any of your content quickly.
Additionally, you can add your own custom CSS to design and display your website in any style. Such as, it allows you to showcase the contents in grid style with custom CSS. This is one of the ways to make your content organized and easy to navigate.
Key Features of Radiate:
- Supports a sticky menu that ensures visitors can easily navigate your site no matter where they are on the page.
- Provides 2 ready-to-use starter sites which you can easily import.
- Footer editor allows you to change copyright info text.
- It’s translation-ready and supports RTL.
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce so you can sell your products right away.
You can easily download the free version of Radiate themes from WordPress.org. Also, you’re able to download it from its original site.
But you can also purchase its pro version that’s available in different plans based on the number of sites you can use the theme to.
- 1 Site License: At $59, you can use the theme for 1 site and get 1 year of support and updates. Not to mention, you’ll receive all the pro features like more blog layout options, page settings, etc.
- 3 Sites License: Costs $84 and comes with all the pro features to use for up to 3 sites.
- 10 Sites License: At $127, you’re able to use it for up to 10 sites.
- Unlimited Sites License: The price of this plan is $169 and offers access to use it for unlimited sites.
Promos theme is another amazing WordPress theme that is very lightweight and minimal. It’s suitable for any type of blog including food, travel, fashion, and many more.
This theme comes with awesome features and a clean layout for your blog. You can use a grid layout as it shows your website is well-managed even if you’ve added overwhelming content.
Besides, you can easily import the demo site and begin customizing them. This way you can build your site super fast. Also, different elements for designing and styling make your website look incredibly beautiful.
Key Features of Promos:
- All the templates and demo sites are responsive and it fits all the screen sizes.
- Gives multiple sidebar options so you can add a sidebar section anywhere on the website.
- Effortlessly edit the copyright text of the footer section.
- Able to add all the social icons on your site.
- Show your blog posts by category such as latest, recent, previous, upcoming, etc.
Promos theme has both free and paid versions. You can use the free version from the official WordPress themes directory.
However, for the paid version the pricing ranges from $49 to $299. And that’s based on the number of sites you can use the theme for and payment duration. They are:
- Single Site License/Yearly: $49
- Single Site License/Lifetime: $149
- 5 Site License/Yearly: $99
- 5 Site License/Lifetime: $199
- Unlimited License/Yearly: $249
- Unlimited License/Lifetime: $299
GridNext is yet another one of the attractive free grid style WordPress themes to create a magazine or responsive gallery website. It gives you an easy-to-use customizer option that allows you to customize your theme easily with a column post grid. Also, the post grid option is available for thumbnail sizes as well.
In addition, it provides 3 different header layouts with width options. There, you can add a primary and secondary menu to make users easily navigate your website. Also, you upload your own logo, header banner to represent your website.
Key Features of GridNext:
- Easily change to colors, font options, background images, etc.
- 10+ layouts for posts and pages.
- Display your featured post with the help of widgets.
- Allows you to show ads or custom contents between posts in the grid.
- Provides social share buttons for single posts and grid posts.
GridNext theme is free to use so easily download it from WordPress.org. Or even from its official site.
To purchase its premium version for more existing features, you’ve to buy it at $35. It offers 10+ layout styles, 3 header layouts, and other pro features.
ImageGridly is a responsive theme for photography, portfolio, blogging, newspaper, etc. You can easily add your content and image together in an organized way with the help of grid style.
Also, it allows you to build websites by importing the demo content with unlimited customization. You can change its colors, background image, images, videos, upload custom logos, and much more.
Moreover, this theme is simple to set up and includes a lot of features for affiliate marketing. Such as places for advertisement and affiliate programs like Google AdSense.
Key Features of ImageGridly:
- Change the fonts and other textual aspects of your website.
- Easy drag and drop elements with the help of the Elementor plugin.
- Place any content using widgets and sidebar anywhere.
- Able to hide or display the logo text.
- Customize the footer section along with the copyright text.
ImageGridly comes with both free and paid versions. You can install the free version from WordPress.org.
For the premium version it offers 3 different plans:
- Image Gridly Premium Plan: $29, One-time Purchase, for 1 domain, and 1 month of support and updates.
- Business Subscription Plan: $69/year, for unlimited domains, and unlimited support and updates.
- Lifetime Access Plan: $199, One-time Purchase, with all the Business Subscription plan features for lifetime access.
Multipurpose Photography is a dynamic, colorful, fresh, and lively WordPress photography theme that allows you to show your creative skills. It provides you with many choices for every element that you can completely change its appearance to fit your style. This helps to make your photographs as creative as possible.
Also, the theme is great for professional photographers, hobby photographers, portfolios makers, freelancers, and so on. You can easily set up your website irrespective of your coding skills.
Moreover, it’s totally compatible with the grid layouts. Because grid layouts help to showcase all your photographs in a precise way.
Key Features of Multipurpose Photography:
- Various templates for blog, the home page, contact us page, etc.
- Display your images in the slider or carousel form.
- Allows you to upload your own logo.
- Able to link your social media profiles on your website.
- Lets you add your own custom CSS.
The free version of the Multipurpose Photography theme is available to download in WordPress.org itself. Also, you can download it from its official website.
Though, you can purchase the Multipurpose Photography premium theme for $39. The paid version has more templates and exclusive functionalities. Like shortcodes, galleries, etc.
Gutenshop is a WordPress eCommerce theme designed for web stores, online boutiques, and stores. The theme is powered by WooCommerce and blocks, so you can create your own landing page. It also allows you to create grids, show products, and add any of the contents to your landing page.
This theme provides various customization elements. It also gives you shadows here and there to make some elements stand out. In addition, you can easily change the colors, fonts, navigation logo, images, etc. of the templates.
Key Features of Gutenshop:
- Allows you to hide/show the top borders and sidebar on the pages.
- Able to add custom slideshow title, tagline, and button.
- Easily remove the related product section on the Product pages.
- Hide/show share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WhatsApp.
- Align the slideshow content to left, center, and right.
The Gutenshop theme has free and paid versions. You can easily download the free version from the official WordPress themes directory.
For the paid version, it has 3 different plans:
- Gutenshop Premium Plan: $29, One-time Purchase, for 1 domain, gives 1 month of support and updates.
- Business Subscription Plan: $69/year, for unlimited domains, gives unlimited support and updates.
- Lifetime Access Plan: $199, One-time Purchase, for unlimited domains, gives unlimited support and updates.
That’s all folks! We’ve arrived at the end of this article.
We’ve discussed the 21 best free grid style WordPress themes along with their features and pricing.
We hope this article helped you to find the best free grid style WordPress themes for 2022. If you’re using any of these themes for your website, then please share your experience below in the comment section.
For your ease, have a look at the best WordPress blog grid plugins.
In case you’ve any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Don’t forget to check our article about the best free WordPress themes for community organizations and the best WordPress community plugins.