Are you in search of the best lawyer WordPress themes? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Many people seek legal help but don’t know where to go. So, having your law firm’s website will help potential customers to find you easily.
WordPress is the best platform to build a lawyer’s website effortlessly. But, a lawyer’s website requires a professional WordPress theme. Such a lawyer WordPress theme should have features like clients’ areas, easy consultation forms, and custom posts for services you provide.
However, there are tons of WordPress themes online. So, finding the best one is a real hassle. But don’t worry, we’ve handpicked the list of best lawyer WordPress themes for your law portfolio, firm, or agency.
How to Choose a Good Lawyer WordPress Theme?
There are certain things you need to make sure about before choosing lawyer WordPress themes. They are:
- Responsive design: Firstly, make sure your theme is responsive in design. Most of the themes are responsive by default. However, some sellers still use themes that are not mobile-friendly at all.
- Browser compatibility: Your theme must look perfect on major browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. Most theme developers check browser compatibility using compatibility testing tools. Still, you need to test on all browsers and also from mobile.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly: Theme plays a vital role in your website’s SEO friendliness. So, you need to choose a theme that uses SEO-optimized code for better performance.
- Third-party plugin support: WordPress plugins allows you to add any function to your site. There are some must-have plugins for every site. So, make sure your lawyer WordPress themes support all those popular plugins like UpdraftPlus, Yoast SEO, etc.
- Customization: Lastly, choose a theme that can be easily customized as per your website’s needs.
Apart from them, there are many other things you must consider while choosing a WordPress theme. Get to know all of them from our blog on how to choose a WordPress theme.
With that said, let’s check out the best WordPress lawyer themes.
29 Best Lawyer WordPress Themes for 2022
Keeping the above criteria in mind, here is the list of the best lawyer WordPress themes for 2022.
Lawyers is one of the best law firm WordPress themes. It’s especially for law companies, attorneys, legal offices, advocates, and barristers at law. This theme covers all you need for legal business websites like practice areas, case studies, contact pages, and more.
Moreover, this theme comes with 10 homepages, 5 custom header options, and 5 footer options. All of these can be easily customized inside the theme customize panel. Furthermore, all of the theme pages are easy to customize to make them fit as per your style.
- This theme is Gutenberg-ready. So, you can easily use the blocks with options to customize your site.
- Includes completely customizable logos, slide images, and many more.
- You can have 2, 3, or 4 columns on a gallery page.
- Also, this theme is compatible with cross-browsers.
- Ability to build any page layout with its drag-and-drop live page builder.
- Able to use Google Fonts and Font Awesome icons.
This is a premium WordPress lawyer theme that’s available in the ThemeForest marketplace. You can buy a 6 months regular license for $52. It also comes with 12 months of extra support for an additional $15.
2. Digital Law
Yet another business WordPress theme best for any lawyer or attorney is Digital Law. There are 11 header styles in this theme in dark and white colors. You can choose the one that matches your style best for showing your identity.
Additionally, it comes with custom widgets for your lawyer site. Such as contact widget, Flickr widget, recent posts widget, etc. Plus, you can also add social links using a shortcode.
- Includes multiple blog layouts based on classic, timeline, and column styles.
- You can insert a demo of a one-page website if you want to build a simple lawyer site.
- Offers 15+ page-loader animations (GIF). Also, you can upload your animation.
- Comes with the Visual Composer plugin and its 5 predesigned templates.
- Contains 9 super-smooth page transition effects.
- Gives 100+ powerful theme customization options like unlimited background options.
You can buy this premium theme from the ThemeForest marketplace. The price is $99 for the regular license that gives future updates and 6 months of support. Extending the support for 12 months will cost you an extra $32.63.
Lawyer & Attorney is a WordPress theme for legal advisors, legal offices, lawyers, and other law-related services. It’s a purpose-oriented design and comes with opening hours, free consultation forms, case results, and team member pages.
Moreover, it offers endless layout possibilities. You’ll have 10 header layouts, boxed and full-width layouts, and sticky header position options. Also, you’ll have 20+ footer layouts.
In addition, you can also customize sidebars for posts and pages. Plus, Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars with custom sidebars.
- It offers 1200+ premium icon sets, also you can add your custom icons.
- This theme works properly with any device or any size PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Compatible with major WordPress plugins like Slider Revolution, bbPress, Yoast, and more.
- Provides 30+ custom ready-to-use pages with stunning designs.
- Moreover, you can set up your homepage as you desire, as any page can be your website’s homepage.
This is also a premium lawyer WordPress theme. You can get this theme from ThemeForest.net at $79 with 6 months of a regular license. Also, get an extended 12 months of support for an additional $25.13.
Oconnor is a brand new and comprehensive WordPress theme. This theme is suitable for lawyers, attorneys, private counselors, judges, and anyone who wants to promote their services.
Moreover, this theme comes with a host of pre-made web page templates. Using this, you can display essential data on your website’s key services. Also, you get to display clients’ testimonials, years of your practice, lists of well-known customers, etc.
Hence, using this theme, you can have a stylish and professional lawyer website. Also, you’re able to change the look of the website as per your needs.
- Supports 600+ Google fonts.
- In addition, it offers unlimited header variants.
- You’ll have different blog layouts (full width, standard with right or left sidebar, and masonry layout with right or left sidebar).
- Comes with Contact Form 7, GT3 Photo and Video Gallery, Visual Composer, Instagram Feed, etc.
- Contains custom post types like law practice areas, different case studies, and more.
It’s a premium WordPress theme available at ThemeForest.net. You can buy it with 6 months of regular support which costs $65. And there’s an extended 12 months of support for an extra $19.88.
Private Lawyer is a clean and elegant attorney and lawyer WordPress theme. Creating your legal consultancy site is very easy with this theme. You can activate a demo with sample data. Then, edit and make your site ready in just a few minutes.
On top of that, the homepage can have all the necessary elements to get maximum exposure. There are many customizable dynamic widgets that you can use to give the best structure for this page.
For example, this theme provides an integrated slider widget for the homepage. With that, you can add attractive images and videos on the slider.
- Includes multiple design settings on the design panel to customize the site elements.
- Consists of 5 detailed color schemes to make your site look beautiful.
- Comes with the PSD file that you can use on multiple sites.
- Using the ad widget, you can insert banners from sponsors on your law business site.
- Supports Gravatar and threaded comments for more user interaction.
- Use the contact form widget to add forms anywhere on your site, including a sidebar.
- Offers advanced settings and intuitive options for easy website management.
Private Lawyer is a premium WordPress theme by Templatic. Following are its 2 pricing plans:
- 1 Site License: $39, install on 1 domain, lifetime usage, 1 year of support and updates.
- 5 Site License: $79, install on 5 domains, everything on the other pricing plan.
Kadence is a lightweight theme that lets you create your lawyer website effortlessly. This is a full-featured WordPress theme with tons of features and options.
Moreover, this theme provides a library of starter templates you can choose from. These templates can easily be modified by changing colors, fonts, and other customization options.
In addition, it also offers flexibility in layouts. You can also build a website with no sidebars, full width, or narrow width as you desire.
- Contains 12 in-built professional fonts, as well as gives Google Fonts support.
- It offers a custom header and footer builder.
- Able to add social icons to the header and footer.
- Easily enable breadcrumbs with its breadcrumb generator.
- It offers many WooCommerce extensions to improve conversion rates.
- Enable the scroll-to-top function, then style and place its location on the site.
And, you’ll get the pro version from its official website. Kadence Pro is available in the following plans:
- Kadence Pro: You can get unlimited site access with 1-year of support at $59.
- Essential Bundle: Get Kadence Blocks Pro and pro starter templates at $129.
- Full Bundle: Includes more features like Kadence Cloud, Shop Kit, etc. at $199.
Avada is the best-selling WordPress theme on ThemeForest.net used for a variety of websites including law firms, businesses, technical, and blogs. This provides 400+ pre-built web pages. It’s a complete web design toolkit for your smooth workflow.
Moreover, it offers 86+ pre-built demos, ready to import with just a few clicks. It lets you import full or partial demos and import content from many demos. Also, you can uninstall any demo content if you don’t like it.
- Includes a performance wizard where you can disable unused features, and perform optimization of image, video, JS, CSS, etc.
- It allows full control over the entire layout, side width, and sidebars.
- Offers 120+ design and layout elements to use.
- Also, it provides 8 predefined color options.
- You can also choose light or dark skin for the theme.
- 30+ languages that are partially and fully translated.
Avada is a premium WordPress lawyer theme. It’s available at ThemeForest.net for $60 with 6 months of support. Also, get the extended support of 12 months for $18.
Want to more in detail about this most-popular premium WordPress theme? If yes, then here’s our full review on Avada.
Divi is one of the popular premium WordPress themes for any website like a law firm, consultancy, or business. It offers a drag-and-drop page builder which helps to make a change on your website without codes.
Moreover, it lets you design your page in real-time and sees results right away. Also, you can create and customize pages using intuitive visual controls.
Moreover, it offers 200 layout options, which include 7 pre-made pages in each layout. Using these designs, you can create your website easily and quickly.
- Save and manage an unlimited number of custom designs.
- It provides 880+ pre-made designs. Also, you’ll have access to 110+ full website packs.
- Offers a full range of text and font options from web fonts.
- You can also add custom shapes and effects to your page and create dynamic transitions between blocks of content.
- Gives global elements and styling options. Now, you can manage the entire site’s design all at once.
However, this is a premium lawyer WordPress theme that’s available on its official website. There are 2 purchase plans:
- Yearly access: $89/year with product updates and premium support.
- Lifetime access: $249 for lifetime updates and premium support.
Neve is a creative WordPress theme that also gives one-page options for your law firm’s WordPress site. This theme provides multiple page templates that you can customize with different page builders like Elementor. Also, create your desired website using its 100+ ready-to-import starter sites.
In addition, it’s lightweight, fast, and comes with a smooth design. You can create a professional lawyer WordPress website that’ll load in 1 second.
You can also use components of drag and drop to customize the header and footer. This is a highly customizable theme, you can adjust fully or contain it as your website needs. Hence, you can create impressive website designs for your clients and yourself.
- It allows you to create newsletters and contact forms for your visitors.
- In addition, new website designs are added every month.
- You’ll have new premium widgets, content protection, animation, and much more.
- Also, it’s user-friendly for those with specially challenged people.
- Comes with global color palettes for you to choose and apply on the entire site.
- A white-label solution that allows you to build sites for your clients.
This theme is available in both free and premium versions. You can download the free theme on the WordPress.org theme directory or install it on your dashboard directly.
If you want to get exclusive features, then the premium versions are available in 3 purchase plans:
- Personal: $69/year, unlimited site usage, 10+ premium blocks, and others.
- Business: $149/year, everything on Personal plan, 110+ starter templates, priority support, etc.
- Agency: $259/year, all Business features, white-label, VIP support, and access to Neve Cloud.
If you’re thinking of using Neve for your law business site, then make sure to check out our review on Neve. It tells you how Neve can be your best business theme.
Astra is one of the best multipurpose WordPress themes using which you can build any type of website. This theme allows you to control the design of your posts and archive pages with customizer options. Using this theme, you can also create a professional lawyer website.
Moreover, it also allows you to drag and drop elements to design your website’s header and footer. You can also get a live preview of the header and footer while designing. Plus, you’re able to easily customize this theme without using a single code.
- It offers 180+ ready-to-import Astra starter templates you can choose from.
- This is a WooCommerce-ready theme.
- Includes custom layouts for header, footer, 404 page, and more.
- Easily show your blogs on the grid, masonry, and list layouts.
- It provides 3 built-in widgets (address, info list, and social icon widgets) to add to your page.
- It’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) compatible. Now, your site will work smoothly and fast on any mobile device.
This is a freemium WordPress theme for your law firm. You can download the free version from the official WordPress.org repository. Or just add this theme to install right on your dashboard.
Also, you’re able to get the premium version from the official website. And there are 3 Astra plans:
- Astra Pro: $49/year, or $239 for lifetime use, white-label, mega menu, native AMP support, etc.
- Essential Bundle: $169/year, or $499 for lifetime use, all Astra Pro features, 180+ pro templates, etc.
- Growth Bundle: $249/year, or $699 for lifetime use, every Essential Bundle feature, future products, and more.
Astra is one of the most famous WordPress themes with 5+ million users. But is it the best theme for your business site? To know that, here’s our honest review on Astra.
Barristar is a modern and unique WordPress theme for law, lawyers, or any law-related business. It contains a responsive template layout with stunning custom pages that suits any law firm niche. And you can use the one-click demo importer to insert and use the layout for your site.
Moreover, it has advanced theme options and a drag-and-drop page builder. Using them, you can customize the pages easily. As a result, your site will look impressive to attract visitors.
- Choose from 3 amazing home page layouts for converting your visitors into clients.
- Contains 3 header styles, advanced typography, smooth animation, etc.
- Supports popular WordPress plugins and tools. Such as Contact Form 7, KingComposer, Elementor, WooCommerce, and more.
- Select the sticky menu option that shows a menu at the top of your site even when scrolling.
- Works well with Font Awesome and Flaticon tools.
- Integration of Google Map allows you to show multiple locations on your site.
This premium theme costs $49 in the ThemeForest marketplace. You’ll also receive future updates and 6 months of support like any other theme in this marketplace. If you want 12 months of support, then you need to pay an extra $13.88.
Etalon is also one of the multi-purpose easy-to-use lawyer WordPress themes for professional services. It offers 20+ full basic website demos in one theme. Also, you can use a one-click demo install system to import these demos and start working on your website.
Also, this theme gives you instant access to 30+ WPBakery page builder elements. Using these carefully crafted elements, you can build any layout you desire.
- Integration with Revolution Slider plugin.
- Also, you’ll have access to 600 high-quality Google Fonts.
- It’s built with Bootstrap 3 and compatible with mobile devices.
- This theme also supports the popular Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Includes 20 unique homepage layouts to choose from.
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
This is the premium theme available at ThemForest.net. Get the regular license for $59 and extra 12 months of support for an additional $17.63.
13. The Law
The Law is one of the top WordPress lawyer themes with high performance and responsive design. It comes with an easy installation and a 1-click demo importer to insert a demo for the site. Also, it includes an auto Revolution Slider importer.
Moreover, it has a live header and footer builder. Now, you can add any element plus use unlimited styles to the header and footer in real-time. Further, it has a built-in mega menu and smart sticky options to make menus look good.
- Offers many elements when using WPBakery Page Builder and Elementor like consultation forms.
- Includes multiple elements for portfolio, gallery, and blog. Like 28+ layouts, carousel sliders, 10 metro-style items, slideshows, and more.
- Contains 1000+ theme options and page settings like a custom 404 page, etc.
- Comes with Ajax-powered login, register, search form, and load more posts.
- Different manageable sidebar options like dual, left, right, small, etc.
- Compatible with WooCommerce to sell your products or services online.
The regular license of the premium The Law theme costs $49 in the ThemeForest marketplace. It comes with future updates and 6 months of support. To extend the support for up to 12 months, the price increases by $13.88.
14. Law Office
Do you want to handle the appointments of your law office online? If yes, then select Law Office.
This theme comes with an online appointment booking system. Your clients can find a booking calendar showing the availability of your consultation service. And they can choose a time slot to book an appointment.
Furthermore, you can display all the lawyers’ lists on your site. Also, it allows you to add a profile page of each lawyer.
- Includes Slider Revolution and Swiper Slider plugins for adding amazing sliders.
- Choose between boxed and full-width page layouts.
- Contains multiple advanced blog settings. Like 20+ post animations, a related post section, post views, likes, etc.
- Gives 750+ customizer options and multiple custom widgets, shortcodes, and post types.
- Supports Google Fonts and Fontello icons.
- Able to add the main menu and separate user menus as well.
- Comes with an interactive Ajax search option that gives search results as you type.
Law Office is a paid theme available in the ThemeForest marketplace and costs you $59. If you extend the support service from 6 months to 12 months, then it adds $17.63.
TheGem is one of the versatile and high-performance premium lawyer WordPress themes among others. It comes with 400+ pre-built templates with some for a law site for you to choose from. With this theme, you’ll have a stylish homepage and templates for all inner pages.
Also, you’ll have a flexible header and footer, and countless font color options. Therefore, using this theme lets you create a modern creative design lawyer website.
- It provides unlimited sidebars with 20+ custom widgets.
- Also, it’s cross-browser compatible.
- This theme is integrated with the WPBakery Page Builder.
- You’ll also have 2500+ customizable font icons.
- Offers 60+ unique page elements to add to your site like clients, counter, etc. in 250+ styles.
- Furthermore, you can add video background using YouTube, Vimeo, and Html5 videos.
You can purchase this premium theme from ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6-month support for the regular license. Also, buy an extended version for an extra $17.63 with 12 months of support.
Ekko is a multi-purpose WordPress theme with a stylish design for your website. It provides various selections of useful options. For instance, 50+ demos built with your specific industry or niche in mind. Also, it contains 200 pre-populated template designs which you can easily swan in your image and content without using codes.
Moreover, it comes with 40+ custom element shortcodes. Using this, you can customize designs and see changes instantly. Also, drag and drop and arrange content to create any layout you can imagine.
- This theme is consistent across all devices.
- It also offers 25+ single-page templates to list your business services in a cool-looking format.
- Moreover, you’ll get lifetime free updates (like theme improvement, bug fixes, and security updates).
- Ekko is fully compatible with WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML).
- Also, it supports all major browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Comes with WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, KeyDesign Addon, etc.
Ekko is a premium multipurpose WordPress theme suitable for any lawyer. You can buy this from ThemeForest.net at $59 with 6 months of support. Also, get an extended 12 months of support for an extra $17.63.
Kalium is a creative and one of the best WordPress themes for any professional lawyer. Essentially, it offers a stack of layout designs and rich theme options. You’ll have the complete freedom to build the website as you desire. Also, you can install the demo with a single-click installer.
In addition, you’ll have different sources to use as your favorite fonts. They are 900+ Google Fonts, 800+ Font Squirrel, and 14000+ Adobe fonts. You can also customize the font size as you desire from the font size management option.
- Consists of 7 portfolio single list item types with different options on each of them.
- Able to use Font Awesome, Linea Icons, and other premium icons.
- Contains 25+ premade templates to easily start building your law site.
- Includes 6 premium plugins like Elementor, Layer Slider, Advanced Custom Fields Pro, etc.
- 7 portfolio layout options (side portfolio, columned, carousel, zig-zag, fullscreen, lightbox, and WPBakery page builder to create your layout).
- Comes with 19+ custom WPBakery page builder widgets (heading, scroll box, social networks, map, divider, and more).
Kalium is a premium WordPress theme available at ThemeForest.net. You can purchase 6 months of support for $59 and extended 12 months of support for an extra $17.63.
Lawyer by MyThemeShop is the perfect theme for professionals, lawyers, and advocates. It offers beautiful, intuitive, and practical designs. As well, it looks good on every device, as it’s 100% fluid responsive design.
Moreover, it offers 15 unique homepage sections. Using this, you can build your homepage the way you desire.
Also, you can make your sidebars more useful with the help of 14 custom widgets. You can use those widgets literally on your website.
- It offers 7 unique About page sections.
- You’ll have access to 3 pre-defined header layouts.
- Also, you can change your fonts, font colors, font size, etc with advanced typography options.
- Comes with unlimited color choices.
- Allows the addition of social sharing buttons so that your visitors can share your content on social sites.
- Integration with AdSense enables you to add banner ads to your site for earning extra money.
Lawyer is a premium theme for WordPress websites available at MyThemeShop.com. Currently, it comes with an unlimited site license plan that costs $39. Also, there’s a 30-days money-back guarantee policy.
OceanWP is the popular easy-to-use lightweight and highly extendable WordPress theme. Using this theme, you can create almost all kinds of websites like lawyer’s websites, business websites, WooCommerce stores, and more.
Moreover, it offers several layout options to design your site. You can have full-width pages, custom logo support, and more. Also, choose from 7 customizable header styles, 3 mobile menu styles, top bar, etc.
Furthermore, it works great with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc. It’s flexible and easy to set up the theme with live customizer support.
- This theme is an SEO-friendly theme.
- It offers a native cord popup feature by hover effects.
- You’ll also have 3 blog entry layouts such as grid, large image, or thumbnail style.
- Includes 9 blog post elements and 6 metadata elements for blogs.
- Disable or enable breadcrumbs per post/page from the breadcrumbs option.
- Styling options like color, background, etc. for the button, form, header, top bar, etc.
This is a freemium WordPress theme, where the free version is available at the WordPress.org repository. Or simply install the theme right on your dashboard.
Also, you can get a premium version from the official website of this theme. There are 3 purchase plans for the premium version. They are:
- Personal: $43/year, or $177 one-time payment, 3-sites license, 15 free OceanWP demos, 210 pro demos, 7 free OceanWP extensions, 14 premium OceanWP extensions, and more.
- Business: $71/year $205 one-time payment, 6-sites license, all Personal features, 12 months of premium support, etc.
- Agency: $127/year $509 one-time payment, 50-sites license, every Business feature, 12 months of VIP support, etc.
GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme that focuses on stability, speed, and accessibility. The theme designs include solutions for business, portfolios, landing pages, and more. Also, you can find designs to create a website for your law firm.
In addition, you’ll have various customization options. For instance, you can easily customize the full-page layout, header (offers a bunch of headers presets), and footers. Also, you can edit website colors, but color presets are available for the navigation menu only.
- Completely compatible with all major page builders including Beaver Builder and Elementor.
- Compatible with all well-coded WordPress plugins including the WooCommerce plugin.
- Composed of a powerful theme builder that also contains dynamic block elements with the editor.
- With the advanced hook system, you can use an element anywhere on your site.
- Also, it’s translated into over 25 languages.
- It offers 9 widget areas, 5 navigation locations, and 5 sidebar layouts.
Above mentioned features are from both free and premium versions of this WordPress theme. The free version of GeneratePress is available at the WordPress.org official repository.
If you want to get the pro version, it’s available on its official website. You can get it by choosing one of these plans:
- Yearly: $59/year, 1 year of updates, and support.
- Lifetime: $249 one-time payment option, lifetime support, and updates.
Are you wondering what are the pros and cons of using this theme for your law site? Then, here’s an honest review on the GeneratePress theme.
PopularFX is a free and fully customizable lightweight WordPress theme. Essentially, you can choose from 350+ templates. And select the best one that suits your need. Using this theme you can build a website without any coding skills.
Moreover, you can easily design all the pages of your website using the drag-drop feature. This further allows you to create your website faster and more attractive in real-time and see results instantly.
- Comes with 70+ powerful and unique design elements.
- It’s integrated with Google Fonts.
- It allows you to design the homepage, blog page, header, and footer.
- Offers in-line editing that allows you to add or remove text by simply clicking on it.
- Also, create an attractive page with animation effects.
- Easily redo, undo, and perform revisions while building up your site.
This is a free and responsive theme that you can download from the WordPress.org theme directory. And also it’s possible from the official website.
However, if you want to upgrade to pro features, then you can choose from 3 premium pricing plans:
- Personal: Single site support for one year at $59/year.
- Professional: 5 sites support for one year at $89/year.
- Business: Unlimited site support for one year at $249/year.
Zakra is a powerful WordPress theme with unlimited possibilities to build your lawyers’ website easily. It comes with an amazing 50 demos that help you to create your website in no time.
Also, this is a search engine optimized theme. So, it helps you rank your website higher on search engines. This theme is fully compatible with major WordPress SEO plugins like Yoast SEO and Rank Math.
Furthermore, it’s a lightweight theme that’ll help to increase your website speed. No doubt, it’s perfect to create an elegant website for lawyers, law firms, and more.
- This theme is super fast and loads within 1 second.
- It’s packed with 80+ pre-built templates.
- Also, it’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant and doesn’t store any sensitive data of the users.
- Also, compatible with the Elementor page builder plugin.
- Moreover, it’s translation-ready and right-to-left (RTL) ready.
- An AMP-ready theme that makes sure your site will look good and run great on every mobile device.
This is a free WordPress theme you can download from the WordPress.org official repository.
However, it also offers a premium version, which comes in 4 purchase plans.
- Personal: $48.3/year, $139.3 lifetime, 1-site license, 25 free demos, all pro features, etc.
- Personal Plus: $62.3/year, $209.3 lifetime, 3-site license, 30+ pro demos, all Personal features, etc.
- Professional: $202.3/year, $454.3 lifetime, 10-site license, every Personal Plus feature, etc.
- Developer: $209.3/year, $489.3 lifetime, unlimited sites license, all Professional features, etc.
23. Lawyer Zone
Lawyer Zone is a law firm-based WordPress theme. Generally, it’s best suitable for law offices and law firms. Also, it offers 9+ custom widgets for homepage and sidebar management. Using this theme, you can make your homepage as you desire.
Moreover, you’ll have full control over color options. You can easily change the primary color and background color of your website. Also, you’ll have more color options for the featured section and footer section as well.
- You can have an unlimited number of sliders on your website.
- Also, manage email, phone, and social icons from the header area.
- It allows you to show or hide breadcrumbs on your website.
- Moreover, this theme is translation-ready.
- This theme is compatible with all types of devices.
- Includes multiple sections like about, copyright, header image, etc.
This is a freemium WordPress theme, so you can download a free version from its official website. Or, from the WordPress.org theme repository.
Also, you can get the premium version which has 3 purchase plans with annual and lifetime options.
- Personal: Costs $55 for a 1-site license and all premium features.
- Starter: At $79, you’ll get all premium features for 3 sites.
- Developer: Costs $119 for using on 10 sites giving all paid features.
- Unlimited Sites: The price is $159 for unlimited sites with every premium feature.
Lawyer Landing Page is a modern and clean WordPress theme. Also, it’s a fully responsive theme, that adjusts itself to the various screen sizes.
Also, it offers 4 custom widgets, you can easily display your popular posts, and recent posts featured posts. As well as connect to your social profile pages. Moreover, the theme offers ample space for widgets to manage the widgets. This helps you to customize your website as you desire.
- Integration with social media to display your content on social media pages.
- You can also add testimonial sections to display amazing things your clients have said.
- Provides the breadcrumb option to help your visitors navigate your website.
- This theme is speed optimized and loads quickly for optimum user experience.
- Includes multiple useful sections like banner, testimonial, contact form, call-to-action, etc.
This is a free theme available at the official WordPress.org repository. Simply installing the theme on the WordPress dashboard is also possible.
However, it also has a premium version with more useful features. The plans are:
- Lawyer Landing Page Pro: $59
- Lifetime License and Support + Lawyer Landing Page Pro: $99
- Theme Installation and Setup Service + Lawyer Landing Page Pro: $158
- Lifetime License and Support + Theme Installation and Setup Service + Lawyer Landing Page Pro: $198
25. EightLaw Lite
EightLaw Lite is one of the best free WordPress lawyer themes with a minimalist yet modern design. It contains a built-in customizer with user-friendly customization options. Using them, you can make your website easier and faster.
In addition, it gives several sections for making a stunning homepage. Some of them are service, about the firm, gallery, contact form, etc. Also, you can find sections to display the law practice, a counter section to display work statistics, and more.
- Select the boxed or full-width page layout for your site.
- You can add different images for different banners from the banner settings.
- Choose from 4 blog display layouts. They are normal, grid, alternative, and large lists.
- Includes 2 testimonial layouts, 2 team layouts, 2 archive post layouts, etc.
- Offers 4 sidebar options left, right, full-width, and no sidebar.
EightLaw Lite is a free WordPress lawyer theme. You can download this theme from the WordPress.org theme repository. Also, installation right from the WordPress dashboard is possible.
26. Lawyer Base
Lawyer Base is a clean responsive WordPress theme, especially for law firms, legal advisors, barristers, advocates, and counsels. It comes with necessary features like Attorney post type, which allows you to create an attorney’s profile.
Moreover, this theme includes Master Slider. Using this, you can manage the slider’s elements via the drag-drop ability. You can also use its timeline ability to control the transition period.
- It allows you to add social links in the header.
- Provides page builder setting shortcut buttons, using this you can have settings like homepage, an about us section, Q&A, and more.
- You’ll have unlimited color options.
- Integrated with tons of useful shortcodes.
- Offers 4 blog styles (Column, Medium, Full, Masonry).
This Lawyer Base theme is a pro WordPress theme. It’s available at ThemeForest.net for $59 with a regular license. Also, you can get 12 months of extended support for an extra $17.63.
Attorna is the modern and clean WordPress theme for law firms, law advisors, etc. It offers 6 gallery layouts and 11+ hover styles.
Moreover, this theme offers unlimited options to change colors and header layout easily. So, you’ll have lots of header styles for your alternatives. Using this, you’ll have maximum possibilities to customize your website.
Also, you can do almost everything from the admin panel. For instance, change the site’s layout, change header style, create custom skin, and many more.
- It offers a powerful in-house drag-and-drop page builder.
- You can also customize the space of each page item.
- Your header layouts can control logo and navigation spaces.
- Moreover, it offers users to choose a slide style or overlay style for the secondary navigation.
- Create unlimited sidebars and assign them to individual pages or posts easily.
- Contains 9 portfolio layouts, 6 footer layouts, and 14 blog layouts.
Attorna is a premium WordPress theme. You can get this theme from ThemeForest.net at $66 with 6 months of support. Also, you’re able to get an extended 12 months of support for an extra $20.25.
Goldenblatt is a WordPress theme for law firms, law offices, lawyers, and financial advisors. This theme features 6 well-designed homepages with different looks.
Moreover, it offers a comprehensive options panel, unique page transitions, and distinctive typography. Also, it provides a highly rated customizable cost calculator plugin that comes free with this theme.
In addition, using a one-click demo content importer you’ll have a fully-featured website. Also, you can personalize your website through the theme control panel. You’re able to also replace the demo contest as you desire.
- It provides 9+ header style options.
- You can also have a time-limited content appearance.
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
- Also, it’s compatible with major browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge.
- You’ll have unlimited color options through a color picker.
- Several elements are present such as an accordion, tab, progress bar, price list, table, and more.
This is a pro version of the WordPress theme. You can purchase it from ThemeForest.net at $69 with 6 months of support. Also, get 12 months of extended support for an additional $21.38.
Winnex is a business consulting WordPress theme. It comes with 5 homepage demos for you to choose from. Also, you can import the demos with just one click and you are good to start. This theme is suitable for all financial advisors, lawyers, accountants, and other finance and consultant-related businesses.
Besides, it’s easy to use, responsive, and highly customizable theme. It comes with its powerful theme control panel with tons of useful options and tools to manage your site. For instance, WPBakery page builder, Revolution Slider, custom icon font, etc.
- It supports WordPress multilingual plugins.
- You can choose any of the Google web Fonts.
- It comes with unlimited color options.
- Integration with WooCommerce plugin.
- Able to add parallax feature or video section on any page.
- Includes portfolio filter and portfolio carousel options.
It’s a premium theme available at ThemeForest.net. Buy the regular license for $43 and an extended 12 month of support license for an extra $11.63.
So, that’s all for the best lawyer WordPress themes for 2022. We’ve tried to shortlist the best, most used, and user-friendly lawyer WordPress themes for you.
We hope, this article will help you choose the best themes for your law WordPress website. Please share your experience in the comment below if you are using any of these themes.
Also, feel free to ask us if you have any queries or suggestions. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues.