Are you in search of the best managed WooCommerce hosting service for your online store? Or wondering if managed hosting is worth it for the WooCommerce site? In that case, get ready to know them.
Starting an eCommerce site is itself a challenging task. You’ve to take care of so many things at a time that sometimes it becomes tiring and frustrating. At that same time, managing and optimizing your hosting can be another task to handle for many store owners.
That’s why it’ll be better if you go with managed WooCommerce hosting providers. This type of hosting will manage all the technical aspects of your site. So that, you can keep your focus on building and growing your business.
However, it can be quite overwhelming when making a hosting choice. Hence, we don’t want you to get more confused choosing a web host.
That’s why we’ve compared the best managed WooCommerce hosting services for 2022. So that in a short time, you can pick the right solution for your WooCommerce site.
Now, let’s dig in.
What Do You Mean by Managed WooCommerce Hosting?
A managed hosting is a type of hosting service in which the hosting company takes care of all the technical stuff on the behalf of their customers.
When we say technical stuff, it handles everything from setting up your site to managing hardware, and software.
This kind of hosting got quite popular with the rapid growth of the WordPress platform. As the number of people creating WordPress sites grew, new and existing top hosting companies started to offer fully managed or optimized hosting for WordPress, called managed WordPress hosting.
Now, managed WooCommerce hosting is a type of managed WordPress hosting that focuses on providing features for a WooCommerce-based store.
And, it’s quite popular among beginner shop owners who have just started their business online. And they don’t have good knowledge of how to host and manage their eCommerce site.
Why Should You Use Managed WooCommerce Hosting?
Here are the following reasons why managed WooCommerce hosting is best for hosting your online store:
- As mentioned earlier, hosting companies take care of maintenance and managing your site, so you can spend more time focused on your business.
- Most of the WooCommerce hosting services tend to offer you tons of advanced WooCommerce plugins and features like advanced product search, store builder, WooCommerce themes, etc.
- Managed hosting will automatically handle the updates of WordPress core, themes, and plugins.
- This type of hosting seems to make sure that your data is saved even if your site goes down due to unexpected disruptions. Hence, a good company always provides you with automatic or manual backups, together with disaster recovery procedures.
- Most of the managed WooCommerce hosting service keeps up with the latest technology and updates so that your online store won’t lag.
- No doubt, you’ll get awesome support with a highly specialized technical team that’s always available and ready to help when issues arise.
Now let’s look at the best managed WooCommerce hosting services and see which one is better for your WooCommerce site.
10 Best Managed WooCommerce Hosting Services to Check Out
Here’s our list of the 10 best managed WooCommerce hosting services. So, go through each managed hosting service to determine which is suitable for your WooCommerce site.
1. Nexcess WooCommerce
Nexcess WooCommerce is a fully managed WooCommerce hosting that radically improves load times, keeps secure, and is ready to scale. Since it’s known for managed hosting solutions, it takes care of all technical configurations, security, speed, and other stuff.
Similarly, Nexcess offers a fast and flexible online store builder called StoreBuilder. This easy-to-use builder lets you build a beautiful online store without a designer or writing a line of code.
Nevertheless, it comes with a visual regression testing tool. This tool helps you compare two different versions of your WooCommerce site. So that, you can quickly identify the bugs or issues and solve them to create the best version of your online store.
Some of the notable features include mobile optimization, product variations, custom fields, on-demand performance testing, product catalogs, image support, and more.
- Comes with free Smart Monitoring that alerts you to sales trends, slow site speed, and checkout problems.
- Get a built-in CDN with 22 locations and advanced caching for ultra-fast loading.
- With the WooCommerce Automated Testing feature, you can run a nightly test of important features and identify critical problems affecting your carts, payment methods, and login credentials.
- Comes with a Plugin Performance Monitor that compares the performance of your site before and after plugin or theme changes have been made.
- Performs automatic image compression and lazy loading to optimize the images you use on your site by compressing them on upload.
- Protected by the iThemes Security Pro plugin that automatically performs scans for any vulnerable activity, monitors for any suspicious activity, and more.
- Includes an instant auto-scaling function that allows your site to handle more concurrent users when required.
- Get a one-click staging and development site option that can easily create an environment for your site. So, you can develop and test the new WooCommerce features in your store.
- Your site will always be on security monitoring & support from WooCommerce experts 24/7/365.
In this section, let’s look at the pricing plans for the managed WooCommerce hosting services in Nexcess. So, it comes with six pricing plans – Starter, Creator, Merchant, Standard, Growth, and Enterprise.
- Starter – $13.30/month on monthly pay, 15.83/month on a yearly pay; upto 1 store, 30GB storage, and upto 500 orders per hour.
- Creator – $55.30/month on monthly pay, 65.83/month on a yearly pay; upto 3 stores, 60GB storage, and upto 1,000 orders per hour.
- Merchant – $104.30/month on monthly pay, 124.17/month on a yearly pay; upto 5 stores, 100GB storage, and upto 2,500 orders per hour.
- Standard – $209.30/month on monthly pay, 249.17/month on a yearly pay; upto 10 stores, 300GB storage, and upto 3,000 orders per hour.
- Growth – $384.30/month on monthly pay, 457.50/month on a yearly pay; upto 20 stores, 500GB storage, and upto 5,000 orders per hour.
- Enterprise – $699.30/month on monthly pay, 832.50/month on a yearly pay; upto 30 stores, 800GB storage, and upto 10,000 orders per hour.
Lastly, with every plan, you’ll also get a staging environment, visual regression testing, 30-day backups, unlimited email accounts, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you want to know about Nexcess in more detail, then check out our complete review on Nexcess.
2. Kinsta WooCommerce
Are you looking to grow your WooCommerce site traffic and sales? Then, Kinsta is the best WooCommerce hosting that can impact the success of your online shop.
To keep up with your growing WooCommerce store, its architecture is built over speed-obsessed infrastructure – Google Cloud Platform. Therefore, it helps to reduce latency along with selecting a data center closest to your web traffic.
Furthermore, it comes with a custom-designed performance monitoring tool built right into your MyKinsta dashboard. This helps you identify what’s slowing down your site like finding out which WooCommerce add-on is slowing down your site.
Not just that, it provides top-notch security that takes care of financial transactions, personally identifiable information, and your company’s reputation.
- For high-speed content delivery, it uses HTTP/3-enabled CDN powered by Cloudflare.
- Provides automatic daily backups with hourly and external backup add-on options.
- Comes with a free staging environment with every plan that gives you granular control on what to push live, whether that be your files, database, or both.
- Let’s carry out proactive site monitoring and check the status of all the sites every 2 minutes to avoid problems in the first place.
- Get a free local development tool (DevKinsta) with inbuilt features including a powerful SMTP server, email testing tool, lightweight database management tool, and more.
- Allows you to add your brand logo to your online store with a white-labeling feature.
- An easy redirect management tool to avoid 404 errors and SEO issues by redirecting traffic to the correct location of your site.
- Provides 24/7 live chat support in 5 languages with resources and documentation available in 10 languages.
If we look into the pricing plans of Kinsta, we’ll get 10 different tiers of plans available to suit businesses of all different sizes.
And that pricing plan is further subcategories into 4 pricing plans – Starter, Pro, Business, and Enterprise.
- Starter ($35 per month) – It offers one WordPress install, 25,000 visits, 10 GB of disk space, 1 premium migration, 14 days of backup retention, and more.
- Pro ($70 per month) – It offers two WordPress installments, 50,000 visits, 20 GB of disk space, 2 premium migrations, site cloning, 14 days of backup retention, and more.
- Business ($115 – $450 per month) – Comes with four Business plans and with its Business 1 plan you’ll get five WordPress installments, 100,000 visits, 30 GB of disk space, 3 premium migrations, site cloning, 14 days of backup retention, and more.
- Enterprise ($675 – $1,650 per month) – Similarly, it also comes with four Enterprise plans, and in its Enterprise 1 plan you’ll get 60 WordPress install, 1,000,000 visits, 100 GB of disk space, 5 premium migration, site cloning, 30 days of backup retention, and more.
Likewise, all of its plans also include free CDN, automatic daily backups, SSH access, self-healing technology, Google Cloud Platform, 24/7 support, and more.
Not just that it even offers a 30-day full money-back guarantee on all plans to allow you to have a firsthand try without any risk.
Pressable is a managed WordPress hosting service for WooCommerce websites. It guarantees to deliver the speed, scalability, security, and support that you need to grow your online business successfully.
Because you need to keep your focus on developing products and attracting new customers. Hence, Pressable gives you the focus you need with automated WordPress updates, malware monitoring, and more.
For better online sales it delivers faster load times and 100% scalability, no need to worry about traffic spikes negatively affecting your online store.
Similarly, you can conduct scheduled backups and completely restore your site with Jetpack’s easy-to-use interface. Also, you can keep your websites protected with nightly WordPress backups powered by Jetpack Security Daily.
- Built upon the NVMe server infrastructure so it dramatically improves response times, enhanced queuing, and improves security.
- Get free managed migrations without you having to worry about migration over your website at no extra charge.
- You’ll get a free global CDN for an amazing online experience with every Pressable hosting plan.
- Partnered with Titan, Pressable helps you grow your business and build stronger relationships with professional-grade email.
- Protected with a powerful firewall, SSL certificate, and free Jetpack.
- Comes with an easy-to-use staging environment for developers to develop and test new features and user experiences.
- You can get a quick, easy-to-access team of friendly and knowledgeable WordPress experts who are available 24/7.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all managed hosting plans.
The best part is that Pressable provides optimized managed hosting plans exclusively for both WordPress and WooCommerce sites. Now, let’s look at the pricing plans for managed WordPress hosting for WooCommerce.
The pricing plan of Pressable is unique and approachable. Since you can choose the plan based on a WordPress installation and the number of visits.
On that basis, Pressable comes with the following pricing plans;
- Entry Plan – $15.83/month on an annual term; $19/month on a monthly term; 1 WordPress install, 5,000 visits per month, and 5GB storage.
- Personal Plan – $20.83/month on an annual term; $25/month on a monthly term; 1 WordPress install, 30,000 visits per month, and 20GB storage.
- Starter Plan – $37.50/month on an annual term; $45/month on a monthly term; 3 WordPress install, 50,000 visits per month, and 20GB storage.
- Pro Plan – $75/month on an annual term; $90/month on a monthly term; 10 WordPress install, 150,000 visits per month, and 30GB storage.
- Premium Plan – $129.17/month on an annual term; $155/month on a monthly term; 20 WordPress install, 400,000 visits per month, and 50GB storage.
- Business Plan – Starting at $291.67/month on an annual term; $350/month on a monthly term; 50 WordPress install, 1,000,000 visits per month, and 100GB storage.
With all these pricing plans, you’ll also get 24/7 expert support, a WP Cloud platform, daily backups, free site migrations, a one-click staging site, and more.
Likewise, if you’ve got 3 million+ visits per month and 150+ WordPress installs then you can opt for their custom plan too. All you need to do is schedule a contact with their consultant or use their live chat support option.
If you want to know about Pressable in more detail, then check out our complete review on Pressable.
4. Cloudways WooCommerce
Cloudways WooCommerce is the super-fast managed WooCommerce hosting service for online stores. No doubt, it’s a fast, secure, and scalable platform to take your WordPress WooCommerce store to the next level.
Besides, it guarantees to deliver a smooth experience to your customers with top IaaS cloud providers – DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, Vultr, and Linode.
This means that you just need to choose the cloud provider and server location and launch your WooCommerce store from anywhere around the world. Also, guarantees you provide unmatched performance, reliability, and choices with 24/7 support.
Moreover, it follows a pay-as-you-go plan which makes it easier to upgrade/downgrade your hosting plan instantly as per your need.
- Focuses on providing SSD-based hosting for better performance and reduces page load times for dynamic websites.
- Resolve your issues with auto-healing restarts with auto-healing managed cloud servers.
- Comes with a one-click free SSL certificate installation to improve your website security.
- Let’s easily migrate your WooCommerce site from your old hosting to Cloudways in no time.
- Integrated with Cloudflare Enterprise CDN to improve performances and deliver your content faster globally.
- In-built bot protection helps you protect your websites from traffic congestion like brute force logins, and DDoS attacks.
- Get OS-level dedicated firewalls with all Cloudways hosted servers to filter out malicious traffic and intruders.
- Offers 24/7/365 live chat, online ticketing, private Slack channel, and proactive application monitoring.
As mentioned earlier, Cloudways offers you 5 different cloud hosting servers and follows a pay-as-you-go approach. It means you can always scale up/down to optimize your operational costs and use the infrastructure as much as it requires.
Also, you don’t need to pay the pricing separately for cloud hosting. The pricing plan includes both cloud hosting and the charges for Cloudways.
Now let’s look at the pricing plan for the WooCommerce store in DigitalOcean Standard –
- $10/mo. – 1GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
- $22/mo. – 2GB RAM, 1 core processor, 50GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
- $42/mo. – 4GB RAM, 2 core processor, 80GB storage, and 4TB bandwidth.
- $80/mo. – 8GB RAM, 4 core processor, 160GB storage, and 5TB bandwidth.
- $135/mo. – 16GB RAM, 6 core processor, 320GB storage, and 6TB bandwidth.
- $230/mo. – 32GB RAM, 8 core processor, 640GB storage, and 7TB bandwidth.
However, all the pricing above is based on monthly usage, so if you want to pay on an hourly basis then Cloudways lets you do that too.
Similarly, with all these plans, we’ll also get Cloudflare addons, 24/7/365 support, free migration, automated backups, a staging environment, dedicated firewalls, auto-healing, real-time monitoring, and more.
Above all, Cloudways comes with 3 days of free trial with most of its plans, so make sure you take some advantage of it.
5. WP Engine
WP Engine is an all-in-one fast, secure managed WooCommerce hosting solution. It comes with enough scalability, security, and speed functions that can help you grow your businesses without any interruption.
Its WooCommerce hosting is specifically designed for the WooCommerce website that lets you set up your online store, hassle-free. Being a managed hosting, it’ll take care of your server and make sure that your WooCommerce website continues to run smoothly.
Not just that it comes with advanced eCommerce features like instant store search for advanced product search, automated plugin updates, and visual regression testing.
Moreover, some other notable features include automatic WordPress updates, site speed optimizations, and free SSL certificates. Also, it has got excellent page loading speed and performance along with great customer support if you have a problem.
- Allows you to build eCommerce landing pages with their customizable themes and WooCommerce optimized blocks.
- Let you create a clone of your site’s live version and make changes or test new plugins and themes.
- For developers, you can build a website from your WP Engine account. So that, you don’t have to wait for the client to add you to their WordPress website.
- Offers free WP Engine Automated Migration to help you to migrate your existing store to its hosting platform.
- Offers a CDN in partnership with MaxCDN so that it makes your hosting even faster.
- It contains 10+ premium StudioPress themes and Genesis block building tools to all WPEngine customers for free.
- You can view data on your website traffic and allocation usage through the WP Engine user portal dashboard.
When we look at the pricing plan of WP Engine for eCommerce hosting, it has four pricing plans – Startup, Professional, Growth, and Scale.
- Startup – $30/month on an annual term; $36/month on a monthly term; 1 site included, 25,000 visits per month, 10GB storage, and 50GB bandwidth.
- Professional – $62/month on an annual term; $75/month on a monthly term; 3 sites included, 75,000 visits per month, 15GB storage, and 125 GB bandwidth.
- Growth – $116/month on an annual term; $140/month on a monthly term; 10 sites included, 100,000 visits per month, 20GB storage, and 200GB bandwidth.
- Scale – $291/month on an annual term; $350/month on a monthly term; 30 sites included, 400,000 visits per month, 50GB storage, and 500GB bandwidth.
With all these pricing plans, you’ll also get 10 premium themes, 24/7 support, WooCommerce templates, one-click store creation, a one-click staging site, and more.
Besides, it even comes with a custom dedicated hosting plan that allows you to compute your plan based on your requirement.
Lastly, if you’re not happy with WP Engine’s eCommerce hosting service then it offers a 60-days money-back guarantee. As a result, you can request a refund anytime within the first 60 days and they’ll refund your plan fees paid.
SiteGround is another managed WooCommerce hosting solution tailored specifically for successful online stores. It provides you with one of the cheapest managed solutions with reliable uptime, flawless performance, and class-leading security.
With this hosting, you’ll get the WooCommerce plugin pre-installed alongside the popular Storefront theme. This can be the perfect way to have a functional website with eCommerce functionality ready to go.
Similarly, you can enjoy its high-speed platform with multiple speed features like SSD disks, the latest speed protocols, OpCache, and more. Besides, it easily integrates with 140 region-specific gateways and accepts payments via PayPal, cash on delivery, and bank transfer.
Moreover, you can seamlessly migrate your online store to SiteGround with just a few clicks using the SiteGround Migrator plugin.
- To speed up your load time for visitors from different geographical locations, it offers free Cloudflare CDN.
- Get a free drag-and-drop site builder from Weebly that allows you to build beautiful and responsive online stores with no technical skills.
- Offers configurable shipping options like you can set flat shipping fees to your orders, customizing them per shipping zone or type of product.
- Get free Let’s Encrypt SSL pre-installed for your online shop to make your clients’ transactions secure and your site trustworthy.
- Automatically saves daily backups and keeps 30 copies of your account. Also, you can resolve most of the site issues with a 1-click restore and avoid downtime.
- Comes with a built-in AI anti-bot system that effectively blocks millions of security threats every day.
- Let’s update your WordPress and WooCommerce automatically to make sure your site runs on the latest application version.
- Provide a safe staging tool to allow you to develop your store safely by testing any changes on a staging copy, before uploading them live.
When it comes to WooCommerce hosting, SiteGround comes with three pricing plans – StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek.
- StartUp ($3.99/month) – With this, you’ll get 1 website, 10GB webspace, and 10,000 visits monthly.
- GrowBig ($6.69/month) – With this, you’ll get unlimited websites, 20GB webspace, and 100,000 visits monthly.
- GoGeek ($10.69/month) – With this, you’ll get unlimited websites, 40GB webspace, and 400,000 visits monthly.
Furthermore, with each plan, you’ll also get unmetered traffic, a free SSL certificate, free email, enabled eCommerce, a one-click staging tool, and unlimited databases.
Also, you can try out their service risk-free, as you can get a full refund of your hosting fees within 30-days of signing up.
Want to find more SiteGround alternatives for WordPress? Check out our complete list of WordPress website hosting services in 2022!
Another leading platform that provides a great managed WooCommerce hosting solution is DreamHost. Its managed WordPress hosting called DreamPress provides you a managed solution to build and host high-performance WordPress and WooCommerce sites.
With this, you’ll get a WP website builder that lets you build a beautiful and responsive online store. Alongside, you get access to a quick-start wizard, and 200+ professional themes to make getting started and managing your site simple.
Likewise, it takes care of migrating your site, installing WordPress, managing security and updates, and optimizing server performance. Also, comes with an in-built caching feature that cleans the cache to show your visitors your latest content with exceptional speed.
Indeed, you get some more advanced features like shell access, SFTP, WP-CLI, and more.
- With DreamPress Plus and Pro, you’ll get Jetpack Professional which helps you design your site, grow your audience, and keep it all secure.
- Protect and restore your site easily with access to automated and on-demand backups.
- Get one-click staging that confidently tests new plugins, themes, and code before pushing your changes to your live site.
- You’ll get one free domain registration credit for the first full year.
- To ensure a fully secure connection when customers visit your site, you’ll get a free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Lets you easily migrate your online store over to DreamHost with the free DreamHost Automated Migration plugin.
- Automatically get help from our highly-trained WordPress team, any time of the day.
Coming to the pricing plan, DreamPress comes with three managed WordPress hosting plans – DreamPress, Plus, and Pro.
- DreamPress – $16.95/month on a yearly plan; $12/month on a monthly plan;
- Plus – $24.95/month on a yearly plan; $24/month on a monthly plan;
- Pro – $71.95/month on a yearly plan; $79.95/month on a monthly plan;
With all these pricing plans, you’ll get unmetered bandwidth, unlimited CDN, built-in caching, free SSL certificate, WP website builder, and 24/7 ticket support.
Lastly, if you’re unsatisfied or want to cancel your account then DreamHost provides a full refund within the first 30 days of purchase.
Pressidium is a world-class managed WordPress hosting for WooCommerce websites. It’s specifically optimized to provide exceptional load speeds for WooCommerce sites and reliability to ensure you never miss out on a sale.
Likewise, its n-tier enterprise architecture promises to provide high levels of uptime, blazingly fast load speeds, and the ability to handle traffic spikes. Plus, it can scale both horizontally and vertically without any disruption of service to your site.
Moreover, to ensure your site runs smoothly and delivers the best possible experience for your customers, it uses a multi-layer adaptive caching system. This consists of five separate caching mechanisms that provide caching of content, PHP objects, PHP opcode, and DB query results in RAM and SSD.
You can accelerate the delivery of your content with their Global Enterprise Content Delivery Network, which is integrated right into your WooCommerce site.
- Comes with an advanced automatic security system that defends your WooCommerce site against attacks.
- Get a simple and beautiful one-click user dashboard that allows you quickly, easily, and effectively control all your sites from one place.
- Uses a dynamic load balancing function that ensures that delivery of your site’s content is accelerated, as each request is intelligently dispatched to the least busy server.
- Allows you to take full instant backup of your site with just one click to let you undertake updates and maintenance tasks with confidence.
- You can easily keep track and access invoices and billing history right from within your dashboard. Also, you can download the invoices in PDF format as required.
- With Pressidium, you can quickly clone your store site by selecting the site you want to clone and get a perfect copy of your site ready to go within minutes.
- Comes with an in-depth website analysis panel that provides a wealth of information right at your fingertips. Such as the number of hits to your site and how your website cache is performing.
- Get help 24x7x365 days a year from an expert team and can also submit a support ticket straight from within your dashboard.
If we look into the pricing plans for WooCommerce Businesses, we come to see that it comes in all sizes to fit your business type. Hence, Pressidium comes in six different managed WordPress hosting packages for WooCommerce Businesses – Micro, Personal, Professional, Business, Business Plus, and Enterprise.
- Micro ($21 per month) – Perfect for beginners who’re looking to host a mini-store on their micro-site.
- Personal ($42 per month) – Ideal entry-level plan for small-scale WooCommerce site.
- Professional ($125 per month) – Good for small-medium-sized stores who’re expecting expansion of their store.
- Business ($250 per month) – Great for growing WooCommerce sites that need more resources.
- Business Plus ($500 per month) – More generously sized for the demands of larger WooCommerce sites.
- Enterprise ($790 per month) – For those larger enterprise WooCommerce sites that require VIP support, dedicated systems, and brand protection.
To know more about what more you can get with each plan or have any queries regarding their pricing plans, you’d contact their sales team.
However, if you’ve decided to move to Pressidium, then their onboarding team will migrate your existing WooCommerce site(s) across for free.
9. Bluehost WooCommerce
Another well-known managed web hosting provider, Bluehost delivers excellent outcomes when it comes to WooCommerce. It allows you to build, promote, and start selling from a secure online store backed by the powerful WooCommerce tools.
With Bluehost and WooCommerce, you get to configure your online store with tons of extensions and hundreds of free storefront designs to choose from. Besides, it allows you to easily add and remove products and track inventory directly from your dashboard.
Furthermore, with its payment and tax option, you can customize your shopping cart and quickly create coupon codes for sales or promotions. To protect yourself and your visitors, you even get a free SSL certificate and dedicated IP.
- Google My Business Verification – This allows you to list your business online to quickly get found and connect with customers. (Included with Premium package)
- With site monitoring and statistics, it lets you track trends and customer behaviors to optimize your selling experience and increase sales.
- Multiple caching layers that optimize your site to load with maximum speed and efficiency.
- Offers Product Add-Ons to allow visitors to add more products to their checkout without leaving the cart.
- It uses the Akismet Spam Protection plugin to protect against harmful or unwanted content in the comments.
- Comes with a currency converter widget to dynamically pull exchange rates and substitute prices in real-time.
- You can extend WooCommerce’s default shipping options by defining multiple rates based on location, price, weight, or item count.
- It can conduct daily backups of your data and can also restore them with a button click.
Bluehost’s WooCommerce hosting plan comes in two pricing plans – Standard and Premium.
- Standard – $19.95/month on a 1-month term; $12.95/month on a 12-month term; $15.95/month on a 36-month term
- Premium – $24.95/month on a 1-month term; $24.95/month on a 12-month term; $32.95/month on a 36-month term
With both these pricing plans, you’ll get a free domain for one year, email marketing campaigns, discount codes, a free SSL certificate, website traffic analysis, and 24/7 customer support.
Whereas, with Premium plans, you’ll also get extended features such as Jetpack premium installed, product customization, free domain privacy, and free Office 365 for 30 days.
If you want to know about Bluehost in more detail, then check out our complete review on Bluehost.
10. Flywheel WooCommerce
Flywheel is a next-level eCommerce managed hosting that helps you grow your WooCommerce store. It provides dedicated plans which help with taking care of your WooCommerce store.
Now that Flywheel has become a part of WP Engine, it has even started providing a much better eCommerce solution to grow your WooCommerce store.
It integrates well with Google Analytics to view powerful insights for your online store. This even helps you discover the key behavior of your users and shape your web strategy to focus on what matters most.
Now reaching your global audience isn’t a hard task. Flywheel’s globalization feature lets you choose your own data center you’d like to host with the best speeds possible.
- Allows you to create beautiful and responsive landing pages with fully custom eCommerce blocks and Genesis Custom Blocks.
- Let you showcase the most valuable products with Instant Store Search for more instant sales and relevant search results.
- With FlyWheel’s built-in cache engine FlyCache, you can ensure blazing-fast speed and your visitors are seeing your latest WooCommerce post.
- You can collaborate and invite team members to work on products without sharing passwords or creating multiple logins ever again.
- Offers free malware removal that jumps in right away and gets to work cleaning up the infection. Also, notify you of their progress along the way.
- Automatically backups your site every night which is stored for 30 days and can be restored at any time.
- To protect against brute force attacks, it enables limited login attempts so that malicious users can never get inside.
- Gives you access to their friendly real-time support team with a single click. Along with in-depth documentation, find all the answers you need in one place.
Looking at the pricing plan, Flywheel has three pricing plans – professional, Professional, Growth, and Scale.
- Professional – $75 per month; for upto 3 sites and 25,000 visits per month.
- Growth – $145 per month; for upto 10 sites and 100,000 visits per month.
- Scale – $350 per month; for upto 30 sites and 400,000 visits per month.
With all these pricing plans, it also includes one-click store creation, WooCommerce templates, Instant Store Search, 10 premium themes, daily backups, a one-click staging site, and more.
On the other side, for a highly performant, hyper-secure solution, you can build your own dedicated hosting. It comes with a strategic team on standby to support you.
Lastly, if you’re unsatisfied or want to cancel your account then Flywheel provides a worry-free 60-day money-back guarantee.
That’s all folks. These are some of the best managed WooCommerce hosting providers for your online store. We genuinely hope that you found our article helpful
Lastly, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly hosting provider, then we’d like to suggest SiteGround. Meanwhile, if you’ve enough budget, you can go for Nexcess, which is our other preferred managed WooCommerce hosting provider.
Please feel free to comment below if you have any further queries about the best managed WooCommerce hosting providers. We’ll do our best to respond as soon as we can.
Also, let us know which managed WooCommerce hosting providers are you going to choose from the list? You can share your top favorite pick in the comments section below.
You may also like our article on the best domain name registration companies and a review article on the Avada theme. Be sure to go through it once.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.