Are you looking for the best website builder platforms for restaurants? Or, are you in a dilemma in choosing the best restaurant website builder? If that’s the case, then you’ve landed on the right page.
Choosing a suitable website builder for restaurants is a good strategy to connect with your customers and promote your brand. Also, it could be beneficial for expanding your restaurant’s following, engaging members, and driving traffic.
Fortunately, several website builder platforms are readily available in the market. And selecting one from many options is a difficult task.
Therefore, we urge you to check our list of the best website builder platforms for restaurants. So you can determine which one meets your requirements.
Let’s get rolling!
What to Look for in Website Builder Platforms for Restaurants?
There are several things to look for in the website builder for restaurants while selecting your platform. As a result, we’ve listed some key factors to consider to build your restaurant website.
- Easy to Use: Firstly, getting a site builder with a drag-and-drop feature is a good idea and provides flexibility. So you can focus on the important task rather than sticking to building your website.
- Templates: Many website builders offer tons of modern template designs. Look for the one that offers a template design for a restaurant website.
- Photo Gallery: The website builder you choose should let you add the photo of your food items on your website. This is an ideal way to share what your business offers and each potential customer.
- Testimonial page: This feature helps you to add reviews of your regular customer to gain more trust. It also helps you to learn more about what your customers love about your food.
Other additional criteria include reviews, documentation, pricing, themes and templates, customization, and more.
That said, let’s dig into the list of the 5 best website builders for restaurants for 2022.
Summary of the Best Website Builder for Restaurants
Here’s a quick summary of the best website builder for restaurants. Do have a quick look!
|Website Builder for Restaurants||Starting Price||Free/Trial Version||Online Delivery||Trustpilot TrustScore|
|Elementor Restaurant Site Builder||$99/year||No||No||4.1/5|
|Wix Restaurant Website Builder||$4.50/month||Free Version||Yes||4.5/5|
|Squarespace||$16/month||14-day free trial||Yes||1.5/5|
|StoreBuilder by Nexcess||$5/month for 3 months||No||Yes||4.6/5|
With that, let’s move forward!
Top 5 Best Website Builders for Restaurants
We’ve hand-picked some of the best website builders for restaurants, with detailed descriptions, features, cons, pricing, and customer support. So, go through each platform to see which is right for you!
1. Elementor Restaurant Site Builder
Elementor Restaurant Site Builder lets you build a restaurant website with WordPress. It’s a complete restaurant website tool that comes with theme kits, a website builder, and hosting. Besides, this kit works perfectly with Italian restaurants.
Plus, it has all the necessary features for your restaurant website, like booking CTA, contact form, etc. Also, an online reservation feature, where your customers can leave a message with special requests.
Moreover, editing with this website builder is easy. Simply drag and drop the elements on a page and watch your site come to life in real-time. Also, choose the fonts, colors, and styles and apply them throughout your website.
Key Features and Advantages
- Add a quick preview of your food items with a short description and prices.
- Able to add the opening and closing hours of your restaurants.
- Plus, display the reviews of your costumes on your website.
- Display your food images in gallery format.
- Also, it allows customers to subscribe to your restaurant’s newsletter.
- Make elements move with animations, zoom, tilt, etc.
- Allows you to control the page header and footer with the full power of visual page building.
- It has only one restaurant theme.
Elementor Restaurant Site Builder is a premium website builder. And it’s available for $99 per year. Additionally, you’ll also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Customer Support and Ratings
This website builder provides premium support with 24/7 live chat to its customers. Also, you can find answers to the most commonly asked question in the FAQ section.
In addition, you can visit its blog, where you can find tons of articles related to building a website and more. Or join the community to connect with professionals around the globe. There, you can share your knowledge, collaborate, and help each other to solve issues.
Now let’s look at its reviews!
Elementor receives a WordPress rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. This evaluation is based on an average of 6,357 reviews.
Likewise, Elementor has a terrific Trustpilot rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, based on the feedback of 490 reviewers.
Similarly, from the users of G2 Reviews, Elementor has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 stars. This rating is the average of 247 real users.
Summing up, it’s a complete tool for building a restaurant website. You can create a complete cloud website by simply choosing this kit and starting directly from the preview. Also, it allows you to add menu, gallery, contact details, etc., which is perfect for building a restaurant website.
2. Wix Restaurant Website Builder
Wix is one of the popular website builders that will help you create any type of website. Also, it provides Wix Restaurant Website Builder, which helps build a full-service restaurant website quickly. With this platform, you can easily manage and grow your restaurant presence online the way you want.
Additionally, this platform comes with the Wix Editor X feature. And this will help you to experience a seamless design process with smooth drag and drop. Therefore, you can easily design the exact position of every element with flex and grid layouts.
Besides, it comes with excellent features required for a restaurant website. For example, you can add a professional menu, take online orders, make an online table booking, etc.
Key Features and Advantages
- Offers 60+ restaurant niche templates that are modern and mobile-friendly.
- Able to create and customize a professional restaurant menu design.
- Add labels such as “vegetarian” or “gluten-free” to specific dishes for your customers.
- Also, get paid online with secure credit card payment or offline in cash.
- You can set rules like maximum party size and how long you’ll hold tables for no-shows.
- It also allows displaying product pricing in your customer’s local currency.
- You cannot change the template once you choose.
- You’ll only get limited video hours for the basic plan.
- Also, you might run out of storage space as it offers limited storage.
This platform offers both free and premium plans on the Wix platform. You can quickly get started with the free plan by creating a Wix account.
On the other hand, there are 2 sets of pricing plans for its premium version: Website Plans and Business and eCommerce Plans.
There are 4 pricing options on the Website Plans:
- Custom Domain Plan: Costs $4.50/month. It includes a custom domain, free SSL certificate, 1 GB bandwidth, 500 MB storage space, 24/7 customer care, etc.
- Combo Plan: Costs $8.50/month. It includes a free domain for 1 year, removal of Wix ads, a free SSL certificate, 2 GB bandwidth, 3 GB storage space, etc.
- Unlimited Plan: Costs $12.50/month. It includes unlimited bandwidth, 10 GB storage space, 1 hour of video, a site booster app, a visitor analytics app, etc.
- VIP Plan: Costs $24.50/month. It includes 5 hours of video, 35 GB of storage space, a professional logo, social media logo files, priority support, etc.
Likewise, on the Business and eCommerce Plans, there are 3 pricing options:
- Business Basic Plan: Costs $17/month. It includes secure online payments, plans & recurring payments, customer accounts, 5 hours of video, selling on social channels, etc.
- Business Unlimited Plan: Costs $25/month. It includes customer accounts, unlimited bandwidth, 35 GB storage space, 10 hours of video, automated sales tax, etc.
- Business VIP Plan: Costs $35/month. It includes customized reports, unlimited video hours, subscriptions, multiple currencies, 3,000 product reviews, dropshipping, etc.
Customer Support and Ratings
When it comes to customer support. Wix offers the best service. Many videos and guidelines provide answers to the most frequently asked questions in its help center.
They also have an online community and forums where you can share your experience and learn from others. You can also post your queries or answer others’ inquiries.
Besides, you’ll get priority support if you’re a premium user. And you’ll also get phone and email support options for paid users.
Let’s look at the Wix review!
Wix receives a terrific Trustpilot rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, based on the feedback of 7,207 reviewers.
Similarly, from the users of G2 Reviews, Wix has a rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 stars. This rating is an average of 1,531 real users.
Wix is definitely one of the best restaurant website builder platforms. It’s one of the ideal solutions for beginners to start their website and customize it themselves. Also, it offers tons of robust features for restaurant websites.
3. Shopify Restaurant eCommerce Site Builder
Shopify is another best website builder in the market. It has a Shopify Restaurant eCommerce Site Builder solution. It helps to build a restaurant website with a menu that looks and feels like your customers expect.
Additionally, turn any mobile divide into a powerful point of sale (POS). You can simply download the Shopify Retail POS app and get started. Also, you can customize your POS system to your business. For example, keep your most-used apps, discounts, and products at your fingertips.
Besides, it offers a powerful management tool that makes your restaurant website work from one place. For example, you can easily manage and fulfill orders from placement to delivery. Also, receive measures, and track payments, profit, and capital quickly.
Key Features and Advantages
- You can offer to buy online for curbside pickup from your retail location, so payment is handled in advance.
- Also, deliver products to local customers without relying on logistic companies.
- Plus, your customers can add tips to their orders at checkout through the Tipping feature.
- Able to send beautiful custom-branded emails to your costumes and track results without leaving Shopify.
- Get free product listing with Google Shopping features and find new local customers.
- You can set specific prices for products in each market.
- You’ll get limited inventory locations to add to your website.
- The third-party calculated shipping rates feature is only available if you upgrade to a higher pricing plan.
- Also, no eCommerce automation on the basic plan.
Shopify is a premium website builder platform that is available at the 3 pricing plans:
- Basic Plan: $19 per month. Contains unlimited products, 2 staff accounts, 4 inventory locations, basic reports, etc.
- Shopify Plan: $49 per month. All Basic features, plus you receive 5 staff accounts, standard reports, and much more.
- Advanced Plan: $299 per month. With every Shopify feature, you receive 15 staff accounts, advanced reports, etc.
Customer Support and Ratings
While talking about the customer support of Shopify, you’ll find a detailed intro about Shopify in its help center. You’ll also learn how to migrate Shopify from other platforms from the documentation.
Besides, get 24/7 support from the experts. Also, join the community of over 900,000 merchants and partners of Shopify. Where you can engage in meaningful conversations, ask questions, or provide answers.
Let’s talk about Shopify reviews!
According to the users of G2 Reviews, Shopify receives a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 stars. The evaluation of this review is based on feedback from 4,170 genuine users.
Shopify receives a Trustpilot rating of 1.7 stars out of 5, based on the feedback of 1,347 reviewers.
In a nutshell, Shopify offers all the essential features for building a restaurant website, like a buy button, sales channel, wholesale marketplace, etc. And all these features can help you create a highly interactive eCommerce website in no time.
If you want to know more about Shopify, then go through our article on what Shopify is and how it works.
Squarespace is one of the amazing website builders for restaurants. It provides a clean and minimalist design which is also modern. Plus, this platform offers tons of website-building tools that help to create a site without using codes.
Simply go to the restaurant option to find the relatable website templates. Also, all the templates come with necessary elements for your restaurant website, like menus, reservations, event calendars, etc.
Besides, you can connect with your costumes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Its built-in SEO ensures that search engines find your website easily. Plus, you can use real-time analytics to learn more about your customers.
Key Features and Advantages
- You can add a fully integrated online store to your restaurant website and sell anything like merchandise, gift cards, etc.
- It comes with premium integrations and blocks like OpenTable and ChowNow for reservation and ordering online.
- Also, you’ll have no limit to the number of products you can sell using Squarespace.
- Ability to collect and display product reviews on your product detail pages.
- Your customers can create accounts and sign in for faster checkout.
- You can also track your best-selling products and sales trends and monitor conversion from visit to purchase.
- Add limited availability labels to increase urgency and encourage conversion by letting customers know the stock level.
- No access to Squarespace extensions on a personal plan.
- You’ll need to pay a 3% transaction fee on the business plan.
- It doesn’t have any free plan.
This is a premium website builder. But you can get a 14-day free trial option. However, to get the free trial option, you need to sign up for Squarespace. So you can get to know the platform and its workflow.
Besides, it offers 4 pricing plans:
- Personal Plan: Costs $16/month, paid annually. Includes free custom domain, SSL security, 2 contributors, extensions, templates, 30 minutes of video storage, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $23/month, paid annually. Includes unlimited contributors, SEO features, accepting donations, eCommerce integrations, pop-ups, banners, etc.
- Basic Commerce Plan: Costs $27/month, paid annually. Includes professional email from Google, sell unlimited products, no transaction fees, eCommerce analytics, etc.
- Advanced Commerce Plan: Costs $49/month, paid annually. Includes abandoned cart recovery, sell subscriptions, product reviews, advanced shipping, commerce APIs, etc.
Customer Support and Ratings
This platform provides excellent customer support. When you visit the Squarespace help center, it offers guides with tons of documentation. You can also go through the articles, videos, and tutorials on getting started, domains, etc.
Besides, it also offers free online webinars, guidelines, etc. On the other hand, you’ll get assisted by forums to resolve your issues. Also, it has 24/7 email support, Twitter support, and live chat support on a working day.
Getting to the reviews!
Squarespace receives the TrustScore from Trustpilot review of 1.5 stars out of 5 stars, based on the 708 real users.
According to the users of G2 Reviews, Squarespace receives 4.4 stars out of 5 stars. The evaluation is based on feedback from 1,008 genuine users.
Squarespace is popular because of its elegant design along with its all-in-one set of features. Therefore, if you want to build a stunning website without compromising any features, then it’s the one for you.
Are you looking forward to making a restaurant website on your own?
Then, check out our article on how to make a website for in-depth information.
5. StoreBuilder by Nexcess
StoreBuilder by Nexcess is one of the popular eCommerce website builders for growing businesses in WordPress. With this platform, you can build a beautiful and unique restaurant website without design skills or coding knowledge.
Moreover, you can get your product in front of your target customers with powerful marketing tools. For example, share your recipes and product story with effective design, pictures, and videos. Plus, see how your customers rate your food with easy-to-leave reviews and star ratings.
In addition, you can manage your restaurant website worry-free. Because StoreBuilder manages software updates and maintenance so you can focus on selling. Plus, your store comes with free SSL and security monitoring. Therefore rest easy knowing your site is protected.
Key Features and Advantages
- Provide detailed product information with unique variants and custom fields.
- Help your costumes with secure checkout and automated tax calculations.
- Bring your mech to the masses quickly with custom product listings.
- Also, easily integrate eCommerce services like Amazon, Walmart, and Facebook.
- You can transfer your website to another provider at any time without losing any data.
- Able to share your online restaurant to your social pages.
- Allows you to see how your restaurant website performs with insights sent directly to your inbox.
- It doesn’t offer a free plan.
- Lacks dedicated restaurant templates.
StoreBuilder by Nexcess is a premium website builder. This platform is available for $5 per month for 3 months. After that, you’ll need to pay $19 per month.
Customer Support and Rating
This platform provides amazing customer support. Starting with webinars, where you can learn about tips and tricks and get training from the Nexcess team. Also, get 24/7 chat, email, and phone support from WordPress experts.
Furthermore, if you go to the resources section, then there you’ll find blogs on the latest news and trends in eCommerce. Also, you’ll find case studies on the performance of businesses worldwide.
Getting into the reviews!
According to the users of Trustpilot, Nexcess receives a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 stars. The evaluation of this review is based on feedback from 421 genuine users.
Likewise, from the users of G2 Reviews, Wix has a rating of 3.6 stars out of 5 stars. This rating is the average of 26 real users.
StoreBuilder by Nexcess is the perfect platform to build a restaurant website with various customization options. Along with that, you can effortlessly add all the needed features to your restaurant website that is too on a budget.
Do check our detailed Nexcess StoreBuilder review article to know more about it.
That’s all, folks! We’ve arrived at the end of the article.
We’ve discussed the 5 best website builders for restaurant websites, their details, features, cons, and pricing. Now, you can easily compare each platform and choose one for yourself.
Among the listed website builders for restaurants, we would like to recommend Elementor. It’s because this platform is suitable for all types of websites. You can also get specific features required for restaurant websites, including dozens of themes and plugins.
We hope that you’ll be able to choose the finest and best website builder for your restaurants. Please share your experience in the comment section below if you’re using any of these platforms.
If you’ve any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You might want to check our article on the best WordPress plugins for restaurants and the best website builder platforms for SEO.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook & Twitter for more handy articles.