Are you looking for the best website builders for affiliate marketing? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page to know that.
Simply put, website builders are the tools to create a website without having to learn complex coding. Or say, save the cost of hiring a professional web designer.
Even more, you certainly might want to monetize your website via various affiliate marketing programs. For that, you precisely need such website builders that cater to your unique affiliate program needs.
Delightfully, there are several affiliate marketing website builders readily available. Nevertheless, choosing one from many can be quite an overwhelming and tedious task.
Therefore, we’ve brought you the handpicked list of the best affiliate marketing website builders. So, let’s dive in.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Before we move ahead, let’s explore a bit about affiliate marketing.
In simple terms, you can understand affiliate marketing as one of the most well-liked methods of earning money from a website. That too without having to sell anything. Sounds interesting, right?
Broadly, affiliate marketing is the process of promoting the goods and services of other businesses. By doing so, you’ll receive a specific amount as a commission fee if someone purchases the good or service you recommend.
Also, you can sell any kind of product via affiliate marketing. From commonly used daily products to digital goods like software, ebooks, and so on.
Not to mention, affiliate marketing is effective if you have a product and want to sell more of it too.
Now, let’s move forward!
What Things to Look for in Website Builders for Affiliate Marketing?
Most website builders come with several fundamental qualities to help you craft a website effortlessly. However, it has nothing much to do with the practice of affiliate marketing.
Thus, you should look into a few particular qualities specific to affiliate marketing in a website builder. Some of the most crucial ones are:
- Favorable Terms of Service for Affiliates: Make sure there are no burdensome limits on affiliate marketing in the terms of service at that website builder.
- Flexible Content Management: As you do more affiliate sales, you’ll focus on expanding your site’s content. Thus, make sure it includes a flexible content structure to avoid wasting time learning how to utilize the builder.
- Solid SEO Components: While Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is vital for all websites, it’s crucial for affiliate marketing. As SEO will most likely drive the majority of your traffic.
- Extensive Analytics: One key element to maximizing your affiliate marketing efforts is detailed analytics. Thus, your chosen builder should have a built-in analytics tool or be able to integrate with Google Analytics.
- Custom Content Layouts: It’s possible to design your unique content layouts using some website builders. This makes it possible to promote affiliate brands in novel ways.
Besides the aforementioned factors, there are other factors that you need to consider when picking an affiliate marketing website builder. Such as support and resources, pricing, and other capabilities.
Having said that, let’s move forward to our main topic.
Summary of Best Website Builders for Affiliate Marketing
Here, have a glance at the top 5 best affiliate marketing website builders.
|Best Affiliate Marketing Website Builders||Free/Premium Version||Starting Price||Our Ratings|
|WordPress.org||Free Version||Open-Source Platform||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Elementor Cloud||Premium Version||$99/year (approximately $8.25/month)||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Wix||Freemium Version||$4.50/per month||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Webflow||Freemium Version||$14/month||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Shopify||Premium Version||$1/month (for initial 3 months)||4.4 out of 5 stars|
10 Best Website Builders for Affiliate Marketing 2023
Here, we’ve brought you the handpicked list of the best website builders for affiliate marketing considering the above factors. Go through each list along with its description, key features, drawbacks, pricing, and more to make the right deal.
Did you know that 43% of all websites on the internet run on WordPress.org’s open-source platform? This itself is one of the many compelling arguments in favor of using it to build your affiliate marketing website.
The only drawback of this platform is that you’ll have to manage the hosting on your own. Nevertheless, there are many affordable hosting service providers like DreamHost. That provides you with a hosting service with the cost of as little as $2.59/month.
Also, if budget isn’t the issue, then you can also opt for managed hosting service providers like Kinsta. With the perfect blend of the right CMS platform and competent hosting platform can do wonders for your website. Further, leading you to succeed in your affiliate marketing efforts.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface and is unquestionably simple to use and beginner-friendly.
- Since WordPress.org is an open-source platform, there are no real restrictions on the affiliate marketing programs you run.
- Provides you with complete control over style, layout, and other factors. This makes it a highly adjustable website-building platform.
- A platform that’s entirely SEO-optimized. And provides a huge selection of SEO plugins for more granular SEO control.
- Additionally, you have an unlimited number of user accounts. That you can utilize to configure different roles and admin access.
As previously said, WordPress is a free, open-source platform that you can freely download from WordPress.org’s official website. However, you need to pay for your hosting and domain services.
For instance, DreamHost comes with 2 WordPress paid pricing plans. Namely:
- WordPress Starter: Costs $2.59/month. Includes 1 website, free domain, unlimited traffic, WordPress pre-installed, fast SSD storage, and more.
- WordPress Unlimited: Costs $3.95/month. Includes unlimited websites, free domain, unlimited traffic, unlimited email, and many other capabilities.
Meanwhile, you can also opt for hosting platforms like Kinsta for managed hosting services. To be precise, Kinsta offers you several pricing schemes:
- Starter: Costs $35/month. Contains 1 WordPress install, 25000 visits, 10 GB disk space, and more.
- Pro: Costs $70/month. Contains 2 WordPress installs, 50000 visits, 20 GB of disk space, and more.
- Business 1: Costs $115/month. Contains 5 WordPress installs, 100000 visits, 30 GB of disk space, and more.
- Business 2: Costs $225/month. Contains 10 WordPress installs, 250000 visits, 40 GB disk space, and more.
In a nutshell, WordPress.org has completely dominated the CMS market in a world of expansion and digital market. It has plenty of features and capabilities for your affiliate marketing website. Further, making it the perfect go-to website-building platform.
Next up, we’ve got Elementor Cloud as one of the other best website builders in association with WordPress.org. Precisely, it’s an all-inclusive solution for building any kind of website, including one for affiliate marketing.
The fact that it has a hosting service integrated right in is, however, its best feature. Again, its foundation on the Google Cloud Platform is another plus. This enables non-technical users to create and launch your affiliate marketing website easily.
Even more, you can link your website to a custom domain using the Elementor Cloud. This provides you with complete control over your domain this way. Consequently, this aids in the future closing of more affiliate deals.
- Develop landing pages for your affiliates with a high conversion rate using lovely, responsive templates.
- You can choose from more than 100 widgets to help you build every component of your page.
- Offers entire website kits that enable you to add certain aspects to your website. Or even import a completely developed website.
- Every 24 hours, it does automatic backups. And you can also make manual backups as frequently as you’d like.
- Provides a site lock option that privates your website till it’s finished.
- You only get to host a single affiliate marketing website on one package.
- Storage space is quite limited.
Elementor Cloud is a premium site builder. It has a flat cost of $99 per year, which provides 100 GB of bandwidth and 100K monthly visitors to your website. With that, you get everything, including built-in hosting and all of Elementor Pro’s capabilities.
In essence, Elementor Cloud is a WordPress site builder that combines cloud web hosting and the Elementor website builder. You can design the exact website you’ve needed for your affiliate marketing campaigns. All with the ideal combination of the Elementor builder plugin and cloud hosting.
Explore our review article on Elementor Cloud to know if it’s actually worth it for your website. You’ll get to know key features, installation, site set-up process, and so much more.
Wix is a well-known website builder platform for creating websites with a variety of options. It gives you complete flexibility over how you create your affiliate marketing website.
What’s more, it comes with Wix ADI (Artificial Digital Intelligence), a smart builder of its own. All you need to do is respond to a few questions and make decisions to set up your website. With that, you can run your affiliate marketing campaign hassle-free.
Like any other fully hosted platform, Wix also provides its web hosting solution. Thereby, you don’t have to take the responsibility to look for a good host and its cost.
- Offers 100s of expertly crafted, fully editable templates. Thus, you can organize your content for your affiliate marketing sites as you see fit.
- Contains internal SEO tools for easily improving the search engine rankings of your affiliated web content.
- Enables publishing long-form affiliate content and linking using a simple-to-use content editor.
- You can integrate Google Analytics in addition to Wix’s built-in analytics features.
- The Wix App Market offers a wide variety of add-on features to expand the functionality of your affiliate marketing website.
- Once your affiliate marketing site is online, you cannot change the templates.
Wix is a freemium website builder platform. Under the free Wix plan, you can create a website for free. However, you’ll not get the custom domain name.
Meanwhile, you can upgrade to its premium plan if you want to have cutting-edge capabilities.
As a starting point, you can opt for its Website Plans to create affiliate marketing websites. That’s available to you in the following pricing schemes:
- Connect Domain: Costs $4.50/per month. Custom domain, 1 GB bandwidth, 500 MB storage space, 4 lead-capture forms, and more.
- Combo: Costs $8.50/month. All features of Connect Domain. Plus extra 1 GB bandwidth, 2.5 GB storage space, and 30 minutes of video hours.
- Unlimited: Costs $12.50/month. All features of Combo. Plus unlimited bandwidth, 7 GB storage space, and extra 6 lead-capture forms.
- VIP: Costs $24.50/month. All features of Unlimited. Plus extra 25 GB storage space, and 78 lead-capture forms.
Business and eCommerce Plans
As your affiliate marketing campaign grows, you can also go for its Business and eCommerce plans. That’s available to you in the following pricing schemes:
- Business Basic: Costs $17/month. Unlimited bandwidth, 20 GB storage space, 5 hours of video hours, 25 lead-capture forms, and more.
- Unlimited: Costs $25/month. Unlimited bandwidth, 35 GB storage space, 10 hours of video hours, 75 lead-capture forms, and more.
- VIP: Costs $35/month. Unlimited bandwidth, 50 GB storage space, unlimited video hours, 150 lead-capture forms, and more.
Wix is undoubtedly one of the better options if you have no prior tech skills. Anyone can quickly and simply develop creative websites with Wix’s drag-and-drop website development features. Moreover, as it’s a fully hosted platform, you can fully divert your focus on your affiliate campaigns.
Webflow is another highly recommended website builder platform for affiliate marketing. You have an absolute grip over the layout and content management of your website. This makes it quite popular between marketers, designers, and developers.
It gives you total control over the organization of your content and lets you define them however you choose. There are other elements for modification as well. Such as color, font, animations, layout, sliders, carousels, CSS styling, flexbox, lightbox, and other design elements.
Even more, its design supports marketing optimization. This implies that you can quickly launch your new affiliate campaigns, and optimize your website as you go. Further, you can also link your website to various marketing tools.
- Provide your own creative custom content structures to open up fresh avenues for affiliate marketing.
- Being an SEO-optimized platform, it offers clear, semantic code, lightning-fast loading pages, and mobile responsiveness.
- Easily compile a list of affiliate products and then dynamically update information about them.
- Furthermore, it also supports eCommerce. So, you can build your affiliate store if necessary.
- Linked with Google Analytics, Google Domains, Mailchimp, and so on. All of this helps you run your affiliate marketing campaign effectively.
- Necessitates substantial technical understanding. Consequently, it’s a bit unsuitable for newcomers.
- Few built-in features and integrations. Also, lacks phone or live chat assistance.
Webflow is also a freemium affiliate marketing website builder platform.
You can get the Starter package free of cost. That includes the webflow.io domain, 50 CMS items, 1 GB bandwidth, and so forth.
Meanwhile, you can easily subscribe to its premium package under the following pricing schemes:
- Basic: Costs $14/month, billed yearly. 500 monthly form submissions, 50 GB bandwidth, and more.
- CMS: Costs $23/month, billed yearly. 2000 CMS items, 1000 monthly form submissions, 3 content editors, and more.
- Business: Costs $39/month, billed yearly. 10000 CMS items, 2500 monthly form submissions, 10 content editors, and more.
- Enterprise: You can contact the team for its cost. 10K+ CMS items, custom bandwidth, custom monthly form submissions, custom guest editors, uptime SLAs, etc.
Not to add, you get a custom domain on all the aforementioned plans.
In essence, Webflow is one of the most preferred cloud-based website builders. The ability to design unique content structures is Webflow’s best feature. This enables you to promote affiliate products in novel ways. That’s something you might not be able to do with other website builders.
Are you curious if Webflow has any comparable substitutes? Then, check out our article on the best Webflow alternatives and competitors.
Are you planning to use more of an eCommerce layout to sell affiliate products? If so, then look nowhere other than Shopify. It’s one of the well-liked eCommerce website builder platforms to specifically build online stores or eCommerce websites.
Here, you won’t be personally selling any goods despite having a store of your own. Though you certainly can sell if you want to.
For instance, let’s say a user comes and clicks the product page’s version of the “Add to Cart” button. Now, your affiliate link will direct them to the real seller’s website. Consequently, you’ll make an affiliate commission if they decide to purchase on that website.
- Prebuilt web storefronts to make it easy to launch your digital business. Simply modify it and launch your affiliate marketing campaign right away.
- You can start a blog to promote affiliate products with longer-form content in addition to your affiliate eCommerce business.
- Enables you to boast about your organic ranks with powerful SEO functionality options.
- Quickly link selected Shopify products to the appropriate affiliate offer by making a few adjustments.
- Has a sizable app store with features like automatic affiliate product insertion from well-known marketplaces and more.
- Shopify requires you to pay a certain amount as a transaction fee.
- If you’re unwilling to follow an affiliate campaign centered on eCommerce layout, then it’s not for you.
Shopify is a premium eCommerce website-building platform to run your affiliate marketing.
You can subscribe to any of its offered various plans to build an eCommerce-based affiliate website.
Have a look at Shopify’s price schemes:
- Basic: Costs $1/month (for initial 3 months) + 2% transaction fee. Unlimited products, 4 inventory locations, 2 staff accounts, basic reports, etc.
- Shopify: Costs $49/month + 1% transaction fee. All Basic features. Plus 5 staff accounts, 5 inventory locations, standard reports, etc.
- Advanced: Costs $299/month + 0.5% transaction fee. Includes all Shopify features. Plus 15 staff accounts, 8 inventory locations, advanced reports, etc.
Also, you can find 2 more separate plans. They are:
- Starter: Costs $1/month for the initial 3 months. Gift cards, accept card payments, financial reports, and more.
- ShopifyPlus: Costs $2000/month. Comes with 60% faster checkout, 3D media on product pages, and more.
Simply put, Shopify is one of the highly regarded website-building platforms for affiliate marketing. especially if you want to conduct an affiliate campaign using an eCommerce-like strategy. However, if you decide against using this strategy, then you can choose from some of the other options on this list.
Want to have more detailed guidance on the Shopify website builder? Then, check our article on what Shopify is and how it works for the ultimate guide.
Next up, we’ve got Jimdo which makes up our list of the best website builders for affiliate marketing. Precisely, it’s best known for being an ad-free, simple-to-use website builder.
It offers you a comprehensive range of tools for building a website or even starting an online store. Along with that, you get a domain name, various design templates, CMS, and more. So, you can invest all your time in bringing more affiliate deals.
Also, it’s important to note that Jimdo is a hosted solution. This implies you don’t need to worry about purchasing hosting because it operates in a browser.
- Offers an AI-driven editor called Jimdo Dolphin. This automatically generates a site for you based on the data you supply.
- Comes with Jimdo Creator for total design flexibility. You can pick the theme and alter it to fit your affiliate marketing brand.
- Jimdo-built websites are SEO-optimized and responsive to mobile devices. That’s one of the primary Google ranking considerations.
- Multilingual assistance. As a result, your website can draw in international visitors to help your affiliate marketing initiatives thrive.
- Supports several well-known services, including Mailchimp, Dropbox, Bookeo, and Books team, among others.
- Unlike platforms like WordPress and Wix, Jimdo offers limited customization possibilities.
- Lacks sophisticated SEO capabilities and has a small number of extensions.
Jimdo is also a freemium website builder platform.
You can play and test out all the features of this platform with the free plan. After that, you can upgrade to a paid plan to have extra advantages.
Jimdo offers two main types of premium pricing plans. Therefore, you are free to choose the plan that best suits your needs. They appear as follows:
If you’re willing to create a blog-based affiliate marketing website, then you can opt for this plan. It’s available to you at:
- Start: Costs $9/month. All Play features, including a domain, and ad-free policy.
- Grow: Costs $15/month/ All Start features, including SEO, visitor statistics, and personalized support within 4 hours.
- Unlimited: Costs $39/month. All Grow features plus unlimited storage, professional design analysis, and premium support within an hour.
Online Store Plans:
Meanwhile, are you also thinking of building an online store along with running your affiliate marketing campaign? Then, you should go for online store plans which are available at:
- Basic: Costs $15/month. Comes with all the basic tools for a small online store, along with managing and exporting orders.
- Business: Costs $19/month. Includes product variants, social marketing, and social selling.
- VIP: Costs $39/month. All features plus unlimited storage, and professional design review.
Summing up, Jimdo gives you access to both a WYSIWYG editor and an AI-based editor so you can design your affiliate marketing website as you want. As a result, you can shift all of your attention to creating the strategic content necessary for your affiliate marketing to be profitable.
Zyro is another potent website builder for affiliate marketing that’s quite affordable and budget-friendly. This platform is best known for its simplicity. As a result, you can focus on your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Additionally, its robust drag-and-drop technology makes it simple to customize pre-designed layouts on desktop or mobile. On top of that, capabilities like responsive design, social sharing, and maximum security, help you expand your affiliate business.
Likewise, every plan comes with limitless storage, the ability to create an online store, and much more. All without the need for any programming skills.
- Comes with an AI Writer tool. As a result, you can quickly produce original, creative, and search-optimized affiliate marketing content.
- Provides 130+ completely editable designer templates for building affiliate marketing websites.
- It has cutting-edge features like SEO and marketing tools to help you implement affiliate marketing successfully.
- Offers limitless bandwidth and includes an unlimited number of images so you can worry less about how quickly your website loads.
- Enables you to brand your email address @yourdomain.com to boost affiliates and customer interaction.
- Compared to other website builders, Zyro provides quite limited customization possibilities.
Zyro is a premium website-building platform that comes to you in the following pricing schemes:
- Website Plan: Starts from $2.59/month. A free domain for 1 year, free email for 3 months, designer-crafted templates, blogging tools, and so forth.
- Business Plan: Starts from 3.59/month. Up to 500 products, visitor remarketing, logo maker, 20+ payment options, and more features.
Most affiliate marketers believe in the concept of building many websites. Thus, a cost-effective choice is more convenient for your wallet. Simultaneously, Zyro takes care of all the crucial components of building your website. As a result, this makes it one of the go-to website builders for affiliate marketing.
Squarespace is another best website builder for affiliate marketers in more artistic and lifestyle niches. And importantly, building your affiliate marketing website with it is simple.
The best part is that you can select from a wide range of distinctive layouts that best showcases your affiliates. In fact, you can combine blank and pre-built parts and highlight each one with text, images, or videos.
Additionally, you can easily use Squarespace Email Campaigns to promote your new affiliate services and goods to your audience. Furthermore, you can integrate social media with your website to increase your following.
- Fully hosted platform with built-in SSL encryption and robust SEO capabilities.
- Comes with a decent content editor that makes it simple to add links and CTA buttons to blog entries.
- Allows you to effortlessly build cloaked affiliate links with its URL Mappings capability.
- Enables you to monitor in-depth metrics like interaction tracking, traffic insights, site search, and more.
- You can design an engaging contact page to make it simple for prospects to reach out to you.
- You’ll need to upgrade to higher plans to get access to the sophisticated capabilities.
Squarespace is a premium affiliate marketing website builder. Therefore, it comes with 4 pricing plans:
- Personal: Costs $16/month. Includes a free custom domain, SSL security, 2 contributors, templates, 30 minutes of video storage, etc.
- Business: Costs $23/month. Includes eCommerce integrations, pop-ups, banners, unlimited contributors, SEO features, etc.
- Basic Commerce: Costs $27/month. Includes professional email from Google, no transaction fees, eCommerce analytics, etc.
- Advanced Commerce: Costs $49/month. Includes sell subscription features, product reviews, commerce APIs, etc.
Squarespace features one of the greatest blogging options in a website builder. Consequently, this makes it an excellent choice if you plan to use your blog largely to advertise affiliate goods. Simultaneously, you get a heap of eCommerce functionalities to create your online store and make a few more bucks.
BigCommerce is another one of the best affiliate marketing website builder platforms. Precisely, it provides everything you need to create and run a successful affiliate marketing campaign under a single roof.
Even more, it allows you to control every aspect of your affiliate program’s activities using the BigCommerce App. You can carry out chores using your computer’s browser as well. Consequently, you will have total flexibility over how you handle your affiliates.
Not to forget, it’s primarily an eCommerce website builder. So, you can easily set up a unique storefront as well. This further minimizes unnecessary spending.
- As Software as a Service (SaaS), it includes all the components needed to develop a website. Including hosting, domains, and more.
- With the help of its drag-and-drop visual website builder, you can quickly create an eCommerce-based affiliate website.
- Provides detailed analytics to assist you in choosing the catalog items that your affiliates are most interested in.
- Utilize their effective SEO tools to increase the visibility of your website in search results.
- You won’t have to pay transaction fees with processing payments, in contrast to platforms like Shopify.
- Doesn’t provide multilingual options. As a result, you’ll have a bit of a struggle to reach global prospects.
- It has a bit steeper learning curve for absolute newbies. So, you’ll need to spend a bit of time learning the platform.
BigCommerce, being a premium site-building platform is available to you at the following pricing schemes:
- Standard Plan: Costs $29.95/month. You’ll get the BigCommerce mobile app, unlimited products, bandwidth, staff accounts, file storage, etc.
- Plus Plan: Costs $79.95/month. All Standard features. Plus, you get an abandoned cart saver, stored credit cards, and more.
- Pro Plan: Costs $299.95/month. All Plus features. Along with that, you get product filtering, Google customer reviews, and more.
With its various built-in capabilities, it makes it simple to construct an online store and an eCommerce website. You don’t need to do anything; it takes care of content management, security, and updates. All you need to do is concentrate on creating the finest affiliate deals and developing content around them.
Last but not the least, we’ve got WordPress.com which makes up our list of best website builders for affiliate marketing. It’s a simple website builder that helps you kickstart your affiliate campaign in no time.
To be precise, it’s a different variation of WordPress. But unlike WordPress.org, it’s not a self-hosted platform. This implies that you get to host your website on the WordPress platform without having to manage your domain and hosting.
You can use different blogging themes that are best suitable for your affiliate marketing campaign. Simultaneously, it also provides access to various plugins and other various functionalities in the premium version.
- Quite easy to use and set up. As it takes care of hosting which itself is one of the tedious steps in the site-building process.
- Inserting affiliate links is simple with the WordPress block editor, as are other elements like buttons and tables.
- Create your original content structures to create new opportunities for affiliate marketing.
- Access all WordPress plugins to discover a ton of excellent affiliate marketing plugins for link management/insertion.
- Supports schema markup. Plus, you can unlock more sophisticated SEO features using specialized SEO plugins.
- WordPress.com is not as vast as WordPress.org.
- Unlike other website builder platforms, you don’t get the drag-and-drop functionality.
You can quickly set up your website with Wix free of cost. But, you don’t get a custom domain, rather you’ll have to rely on the subdomain of WordPress.com.
Meanwhile, you can also upgrade to the premium version at the following pricing schemes:
- Personal: Costs $5/month, billed yearly. Comes with a free domain for 1 year, removes ads, unlimited email support, and more.
- Premium: Costs $11/month, billed yearly. All Personal features. Plus, Google Analytics integration, premium themes, earning ad revenue, etc.
- Business: Costs $35/month, billed yearly. All Premium features. Plus, advanced SEO tools, automated backups, live chat support, and so forth.
- eCommerce: Costs $63/month, billed yearly. All Business features. Plus, it accepts payment in 60 countries, has premium design options, and more.
WordPress.com blends a CMS and a website builder, which has its own benefits and drawbacks. As a result, you get an immensely potent website builder. Yet, there’s not much to do with it. But, you can surely choose WordPress.com if you want a super quick and simple website created for your affiliate marketing.
Do you want to know more differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org? Then, you should definitely check out our article WordPress.com vs WordPress.org to know a detailed comparison.
That’s all, folks! We’ve come to the end of our article on the best website builders for affiliate marketing.
So, we believe that you can now pick the one that best fits your needs for the affiliate marketing campaign.
Yet, if you’d like us to recommend one, then we’d suggest the WordPress.org platform combined with hosting platforms like DreamHost and Kinsta. Or, you can also go for Elementor Cloud as it’s one of the hot deals in the market recently.
Are you using any of the website builders mentioned above for your affiliate marketing? Then, do share your experience in the comment section below.
You might like our other articles on how to choose a domain name for your blog or business. Also, you can explore the best digital marketing tools for your business growth.
Don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and family who’re planning to create a website to run affiliate campaigns.