Are you looking for the best WordPress banner plugins? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place to find a perfect WordPress banner plugin for your website.
As a WordPress website owner, you already know any website can benefit from the addition of banners. Banners enable you to notify customers of new deals or any changes in your company. Or you can provide coupons or other promotions.
For example, you can add a winter sale banner to your website to attract customers. Also set up these banners on specific pages, posts, and make them sticky on the desired location of the website. And the best part is you can achieve all these with simple WordPress banner plugins.
Hence, in this article, we’ve gathered the best WordPress banner plugins for 2022. So, let’s get started.
Why Do You Need a WordPress Banner Plugin on Your Site?
Having a promotional banner, special offer banner, or product launch banner can boost your website’s conversion rate.
Below we’ve mentioned some of the reasons why you need WordPress banner plugins for your website.
- Boosting conversion rate: Banners are attractive that they’ll grab the attention of your visitors. As more poeple engage, more will convert. So, banners help in growing your sales.
- Features: Furthermore, using a WordPress banner plugin provides flexible features to add a banner to your website. Most of them come with tons of pre-built banner templates, along with customization options like changing colors, fonts, etc.
- Creating a banner: You can use banner plugins them to design a banner as per your website’s brand. Also, you can manage several ads and display them on the website.
But don’t worry! Here, we’ve handpicked the best WordPress banner plugins for you! Choose one that meets your needs.
Let’s check them out!
How to Choose the Best WordPress Banner Plugins?
Before going through the list, there are certain things you need to consider while choosing a WordPress banner plugin.
- Easy-to-use: Firstly, you need to consider whether or not your chosen plugin will allow you to create a banner easily. It’s important that you can build and showcase your banner on specific pages or posts easily.
- Customization: Next thing to consider is, you should be able to customize your banner. For instance, changing colors, fonts, images, and many more.
- Mobile-friendly: Always make sure the plugin you choose will help you to create mobile-friendly banners for your website. This will help your banner to display on multiple devices like mobile phones, desktops, and tablets.
- Ratings and reviews: Lastly, you need to make sure that the plugin you choose has a higher rating. As well as many positive reviews from its users.
With this, let’s move on to the list of the best WordPress banner plugins for 2022.
13 Best WordPress Banner Plugins for 2022
1. Advanced Ads
Advanced Ads is a WordPress ad manager and AdSense plugin. It works with all ad types and networks including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Amazon ads, or media.net.ads. You’ll also have unlimited Google AdSense ads banners.
Moreover, you can create and display unlimited ad units, schedule ads, and set time and expiration ads. You can also insert ads and banners from all ad and affiliate networks. Also, you can display or hide banners within the post feed.
- It allows you to display image and image banners.
- You can also use shortcodes within ads to deliver advertisements from another ad plugin like WP Bannerize.
- Easily show your ad banners in individual posts, pages, and other post types.
- Also, display or hide a banner by a device like mobile, desktop, or tablet.
This is a freemium plugin available at WordPress.org for free. Also, you can get the pro version from its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Advanced Ads Pro: €49 with 1 year of support and updates.
- Single Site: €89 with 1-year support and updates.
- 5 Sites: €129 with 1-year of support and updates.
Bulletin is the easiest and powerful WordPress announcement and notification banner plugin. This plugin allows you to display bulletins on specific pages on your website with an advanced placement option. Also, you can add unlimited bulletins using the basic Bulletin plugin.
- You can add a live countdown and the ability to expire the bulletin.
- In addition, you can let the messages in banners rotate through or let them run in marquee style.
- It’s a lightweight plugin that allows you to place announcements banners, sale offers, on your website
- You can customize icons and google fonts, adding multiple messages in one banner.
You can get this plugin from the WordPress.org official repository. Also, its premium version is available on its official website. It comes in 3 purchase plans:
- Single: $19
- Plus: $39
- Infinite: $129
Simple Banner is a WordPress plugin to display a banner with ads or promotions on your website. This plugin is easy to install and use, so it’s perfect for beginners.
Also, the best part is, it comes with a bundle of customization options. For instance, you can customize the colors of the links, texts, and background of the banner. Using this plugin, you can easily display your discount ad, important notice at the top of your website.
- You can add custom CSS to customize your banner.
- Also, hide the banner with just a single click.
- It also allows you to change the font size of your messages in the banner.
- Also comes with the fancy preview section to view changes before saving.
The Simple Banner is a free WordPress plugin available at the WordPress.org official plugin directory.
Ads Pro plugin is a multi-purpose WordPress advertising manager plugin. This plugin helps you to manage, sell and display your advertising space easily. The best part is, this plugin is 100% free from Adblockers.
Moreover, it comes with powerful features like ads before and after content. Using this feature, you can show ads on banners before or after content in all posts or pages. You can hide ads for logged-in users or specific pages IDs.
- It comes with 20+ ways to show your ads like single ads, random ads, ads in the grid, slider, etc.
- You can display your ads using shortcodes.
- You’ll have access to 25+ pre-defined ad templates.
- Moreover, you can control the timing to display and hide the ads.
This is a premium WordPress banner plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $57 with 6 months of support. You can also get an extra 12 months of support for an additional $19.50.
5. Ad Inserter
Ad Inserter is an ad management plugin that comes with tons of ad placement options. Also, it comes with a code generator for banners and placeholders. You’ll have the flexibility of disabling any specific ads anywhere on the website.
You can easily display your ad in a floating slide-in banner on your website. You can add animations like fade, slide, turn, flip or zoom to display your ad as you like.
- You can add sticky ads with an optional close button.
- Easily add ads before or after post, content, paragraph, image, etc.
- You can add the ad banner above the header or in the footer.
- It also supports all kinds of ad networks like Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, rotating banners, etc.
The above features include both free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org official repository. Also, get the pro version from its official website which is available in 4 pricing plans:
- Personal: €20
- Freelancer: €30
- Business: €50
- Corporate: €100
Random Banner is a WordPress plugin that offers users a high level of flexibility to display image banners. This plugin supports various types of banners and formats like image, SWF, and script advertisements.
In addition, you can categorize banners to place them in different posts and pages on your website. Also, display the banner anywhere on your website using shortcodes or widgets.
- You can show banner ads through a popup.
- It allows you to add a custom title for the banner in the widget title.
- Also, display banners randomly based on the number of banners uploaded on the setting page.
- Add an individual link to images and SWF banners.
- Moreover, categorize the ads in “Add New Category”.
It’s a freemium plugin. You can download the free version from the WordPress.org official directory. Also, get the pro version from its official website for $39 annually and $99 for a lifetime.
AdRotate is one of the best WordPress plugins specialized to manage your advertisements and banners professionally. It’s easy to use and comes with 2 demo banners for you to get started.
This plugin allows you to update your ads continuously through push notifications and email. Along with this AdRotate shares many professional features like placing your ad campaigns anywhere on your site. Also, easily set up groups of ads in the grid, column, or row format.
- Also, allows you to set a folder to store your banner images.
- This plugin is translation-ready and can be translated into your native language.
- You can allow your advertisers to manage and create their adverts.
- You’ll get notified when your adverts expire, have errors, or when new adverts are added.
AdRotate is a freemium plugin, its free version is available at the WordPress.org official repository. And, you can get its premium version from its official website, it comes in 4 pricing plans:
- Single License: €39 for a single site license.
- Duo License: €49 for 2 site licenses.
- Multi Licence: €99 for 5 site licenses.
- Developer License: €199.
HashBar is another easy-to-use plugin using which you can develop your desired custom banners. The plugin offers unlimited notifications and responsive banner fit for all kinds of screen sizes.
- You can generate shortcodes if you use classic editors.
- The plugin has support for sticky headers.
- It also allows you to schedule notifications to disappear after a predefined date or time.
- You’ll have a consistent banner design on all types of devices.
HashBar is a free plugin you can get from WordPress.org’s official plugin repository. However, if you like to get advantages of the premium features, you can get them from its official website. To do so, you need to purchase the premium version, which is available in 3 pricing plans.
- Personal: $59 for 1 website (one-time payment), and $29 yearly.
- Developer: $239 for 5 websites (one-time payment), and $89 yearly.
- Agency: $399 for unlimited websites (one-time payment), and $149 yearly.
WP Notification Bars is a lightweight WordPress notification and alert bar plugin. This plugin is ideal for marketing promotions, alerts, and a variety of other uses. Also, it provides unlimited color options to customize your notification banner.
Besides, it comes with tons of features like adding a CTA (call-to-action) button. Also, allows you to create fully customizable notification bars. Also, you can showcase your notification bar on specific pages or posts.
- This plugin allows you to create unlimited notification bars on your website.
- It’s also responsive, which means it works on all devices like mobiles, tablets, and desktops.
- Moreover, you can control the font size of your notification text.
- Plus, this plugin is translation-ready and can be translated into your native language.
This is a freemium plugin, where the free version is available at WordPress.org. And, you can get the pro version from its official website for $19 with 1 year of updates and support.
Green Box for WordPress allows you to manage and sell banner spots on your WordPress website. You can sell the banners directly to advertisers, and receive payments via PayPal or Stripe.
Moreover, you can allow your visitors to upload their banners and purchase slots for a specific period. Also, advertisers can preview banners on their website before publishing.
- This plugin comes with 8 preset banner sizes.
- You can collect statistics of banner impressions and clicks for any file for any period.
- Also, this plugin is ready for multisite installation.
- Easily embed any banner and advertiser form into a third-party site.
Green Box for WordPress is a premium plugin available at CodeCanyon.net for $21 with 6 months of support. You can also extend your support for 12 months with an extra $6.
TrustPulse is an awesome WordPress plugin for social proof notification. It allows you to send alerts to visitors about sales, updates, and promotions. As a result, it’ll boost your website’s conversion rate up to 15%.
Moreover, TrustPulse is the best FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) plugin for social proof notification. For instance, you can add a FOMO popup encouraging visitors to follow on Twitter for a 20% discount coupon code. The TrustPulse FOMO plugin allows you to manage where and how to load social proof notifications on the website.
- It provides a flexible design to build stunning FOMO notifications.
- Also get the live stream of any actions on your websites like sales, membership signups, etc.
- Also comes with FOMO analytics to monitor views and conversion.
- You can easily customize messages, colors, images, and many more to match FOMO notifications with your website.
This is a free plugin available at the WordPress.org repository. Also, you can get the premium version from its official website, which is available at $9 for small sites and bloggers, $10 for growing businesses. As well as get this plugin at $19 with action messages, priority support, and more features.
WooCommerce Banner and Carousel Slider is a plugin that allows you to add banners or carousels on your WooCommerce page. You can set a common banner for all products using global settings.
This plugin comes with tons of advanced features like setting a carousel slider for category and page. You can also enable or disable banners for a specific page and category. It also allows you to manage product-specific banners and sliders.
- You can add a shop-page banner or slider.
- Also, create an auto-scheduling slider for page and category.
- It allows you to add custom URLs to banner images.
- Plus, preview your custom banner before publishing.
- This plugin is responsive and displays a slider on any device from desktop to mobile.
This is a free WordPress banner plugin available at the WordPress.org official repository.
CookieYes is a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) cookie consent and compliance notice plugin. It’ll help you to create a cookie banner easily.
To do so, you’ll need to create an account on CookieYes then enter your website’s URL. After that, you’ll be given an installation code to copy and paste into the source code of your website.
Moreover, you can manage the cookie banner or add new cookies to the website. You can simply go to your CookieYes dashboard and make the changes you need. After making changes you can save it from the CookieYes dashboard and it’ll auto reflect on your website.
- You can display your cookie banner either in the header or footer of your website.
- Also, allows you to customize the cookie notice style (color, fonts, styles, etc.).
- It allows you to permanently dismiss the cookie banner or make it accessible through a “show again” tab.
- This plugin also offers pre-built templates to choose from.
- Moreover, this plugin is compatible with WordPress multilingual plugins like WPML.
This plugin comes with both free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org official plugin directory. Also, you can purchase the premium version from its official website, which comes in 3 pricing plans.
- Single site: $69
- 5 sites: $199
- 25 sites: $399
That’s all! We’ve reached the end of this article.
So, we’ve discussed the 13 best WordPress banner plugins for your website along with its features and prices. Also, we’ve mentioned some of the criteria to choose the plugin.
We hope this article is helpful to find the best WordPress banner plugins. If you’re using any of these plugins then let us know your experience in the comment section.
Also, if you have any suggestions, queries regarding this article, then feel free to contact us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also share this article with your friends and colleagues if you like.