Are you looking for the best WordPress calculator plugins? If yes, then you’re in the right place.
Adding calculator plugins to your WordPress site allows cost estimation for insurance, mortgage, loans, selling products, and many more. Online calculator WordPress plugin helps you to append an attractive tool.
With a calculator on your site, your customers can get the exact price or value of any specific stuff on your store. Hence, it provides a great customer experience.
There are different types of calculator plugins available in WordPress. Therefore, going through plenty of plugins is quite a hassle.
Hence, we’ve brought a handpicked list of the best calculator WordPress Calculator plugins 2022 for you. With this, let’s jump into it.
Why Do You Need Calculator WordPress Plugins?
Undoubtedly, your customer will need a calculator plugin if you’re running an eCommerce, insurance, mortgage, or loan services website. That’ll help them to do price and plan comparison to figure out the best products or plans for insurance, loan payment, mortgage payment, and more.
In particular, if you have an eCommerce site, then a calculator plugin will help your users calculate prices for different products easily.
They can track the amount they’re spending while adding or removing products to fit their budget. Therefore, it provides convenience to your customer. Let’s see some examples:
- For insurance service sites, the calculator will help to get a clear idea of term insurance plans, how much to pay, yearly or monthly, and so on. The customer will receive an accurate estimation of the amount due and manage their financial budget accordingly.
- By the same token, many real estate websites provide mortgage calculators. Before showing an interest in a home, customers can calculate the estimated amount of how much they owe.
- You’ll also find calculators on fitness websites to keep track of your nutrition. Hence, these calculators help you enhance customer engagement as people can interact with your site.
Now, you must be curious as to which calculator WordPress plugins will be best for your website.
So, let’s move ahead to look at listing the 17 best WordPress calculator plugins for insurance, mortgage in 2022.
17 Best WordPress Calculator Plugins for Insurance, Mortgage 2022
In this list, we’ve included both free and premium calculator WordPress plugins. Go through the description, features, and pricing to decide which is right for your site.
Stylish Cost Calculator is a flexible calculator plugin that allows you to build an attractive instant quote (estimate) form on your website. It allows your customers to see how much your products or services cost if they want to buy them.
You can easily link to PayPal, Stripe, or WooCommerce to accept instant payments via the “buy now” button. Conversely, you can also remove payment buttons to encourage users to give their email. This way, you can collect information about the customers for marketing purposes.
Moreover, the plugin is entirely customizable.
Key Features of Stylish Cost Calculator:
- Real-time currency conversion provides a pricing based on the user’s location, or select static currency to convert to specific currency of your choice.
- Bulk quantity discounts (price breaks) and sliding scale pricing to give your customers a price break when they purchase more, i.e., bulk discount feature.
- Generate coupons and discounts to increase your sales and attract customers.
- Change the text size, color, and font style. You can also change the color of your titles, sliders, checkboxes, and drop-down menus.
Stylish Cost Calculator is available in both free and paid versions. The free version is available on WordPress.org, so you can directly install it on your site right from your dashboard.
If you need all its features, then you can purchase the premium version for $99.
Cost Calculator WordPress is a clean, basic quote/project pricing/estimation plugin for WordPress. It allows you to quickly create a quotation or price estimation forms for your WordPress site. Quote, and price estimation forms provide your client with an estimate of the cost for your service or product.
You’ll be able to assign value to each element in the form. This automatically contributes to total value by adding or multiplying the assigned product cost. The slider control has a “price offset” feature that allows you to set a fixed price regardless of volume.
Key Features of Cost Calculator WordPress:
- Tons of elements for your calculator form such as textboxes, numeric sliders, dropdowns, Boolean switch (lets to include/exclude from estimation).
- PayPal integration of form to enable instant payment.
- Connect with your users and collect their information via Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Rejects spammer and internet bots by including ReCaptcha support.
- Manage the appearance and functionality of elements (show, hide or reset elements).
- Admin’s dashboard panel has a log of all submission forms. You can find the list of all form submissions from your cost calculator.
You can purchase the regular license of the Cost Calculator plugin at $29.
ez Form Calculator is an intuitive WordPress form builder that can be used for a variety of purposes. You can create form calculators, advanced cost estimators, and extensive contact forms for your website in a matter of minutes.
You’ll be able to add form components like checkboxes, dropdown menus, and radio buttons. Each of those components can be assigned a value. Then, the plugin calculates the price or value automatically.
Furthermore, this plugin allows sending form submissions to both admin and customer. After that, the admin can create response emails and PDF files from submissions with ease.
Key Features of ez Form Calculator:
- Advanced calculation performs multiple calculations with each form element.
- Conditional logic allows to show, hide, and set values conditionally.
- Offers discounts to their customers where the plugin modifies price by value ranges.
- Creates summary tables before form submission as well as price requests.
- Integration with PayPal or Stripe to accept payments.
- Versatile usage as it creates forms to calculate for different streams. Such as media agencies, photography studios, event managers, real estate, savings calculators, charity organizations and many more.
You can easily purchase the ez Form Calculator plugin at $49.
Calculated Fields Form plugin lets you make web forms with calculated fields. The values are dynamically calculated based on the values of other fields in the form. You can make a financial calculation form, date operations to make a reservation form, and calculate product prices. This plugin includes text editing, translation, and advertising services.
It consists of a form editor with multiple controls. The form editor also has a property bar to conveniently edit field properties, a dashboard. Here, you can design your forms and attributes for form configuration.
Furthermore, it has integration with the WooCommerce add-on. This helps you to build a form for WooCommerce products to calculate their prices, dimensions, and weight at the runtime.
Key Features of Calculated Fields Form:
- Incorporates powerful formula editor with syntax highlighting and error detection that is linked to the calculated fields.
- Duplicate a form by pressing the “Clone” button associated with it from the configuration page. Cloning form helps to resume the work already done.
- Allows to disable forms in the indexing process to optimize website’s speed.
- Includes a checkbox configuration that allows them to be hidden from public websites. Critical in areas that are used to calculate intermediate values or when we only want to reveal the findings in emails or thank you pages.
- Hide or show form fields on the basis of options selected in checkbox, radio buttons, or result of calculated fields.
The Calculated Fields Form has a premium version to unlock more features whereas the Professional Plan costs €49.99. You can also purchase other plans such as Platinum Plan and Developer Plan at €149.99 and € 99.99 respectively.
WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder allows you to create cost estimation forms along with other types of forms. You can easily build any form layout by drag and drop builder that lets you manage rows, columns, and components. Using this plugin, you can create and send fully customized quotations to customers and allow them to make payments via WooCommerce or PayPal, Stripe, etc.
In addition, you can also apply discount codes and apply reductions on the total cost once filled in the form. Each discount code can have a different reduction type (fixed amount or percentage of total cost). Also, maximum times a code can be applied.
Key Features of WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder:
- Duplicate your form with a single click and customize the text, currency, prices, and date formats.
- Instead of a specific total cost, the form can generate a price range as a result.
- Protects from spambots by using Google ReCaptcha before submitting the form.
- In one click, visualize your estimate, payment, and subscription profits for each form by year or month.
- Lets your customers download their quotation form or have it emailed to them as a quote or an invoice.
You can purchase the regular license of WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder for $25.
Are you looking for a Mortgage calculator? If yes, then here we go.
Responsive Mortgage Calculator is a real estate WordPress plugin designed for real estate agents. This plugin allows visitors to your website to calculate their mortgage payments by entering certain things. Such as the total cost of the home, down payment amount, interest rate, amortization period (mortgage term).
Visitors can also select their payment period, either monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly. Moreover, it also shows a popup summary with a chart and amortization (initial cost of an asset) schedule.
Key Features of Responsive Mortgage Calculator:
- Set the interest rate compounding period according to your region. Also, set default interest rate and fixed payment period.
- Hide the down payment (initial payment made when something is bought on credit) field.
- You can also set available mortgage payment period options.
- Set input values for the total amount, down payment, interest rate, and mortgage duration using attributes.
- There are styling options, including a light and dark theme. Also, option to remove the styling totally.
Responsive Mortgage Calculator is a free plugin to use from WordPress.org.
7. Uni CPO
Looking for a WooCommerce product price calculation plugin?
Uni CPO is a feature-rich plugin for WooCommerce options and price calculation formulas. It allows you to add custom options to your WooCommerce product. Also, calculate the custom price using any math formula.
This form calculator plugin allows you to place two or more columns easily with custom colors, margins, text, and so on. You can customize your products by adding new options, displaying them conditionally, and allowing buyers to personalize them. Also, add dynamic information such as dimensions, custom labels, and comments.
Key Features of Uni CPO:
- Option to add conditional logic formulas – use various formulas in different situations rather than just addition and subtraction.
- Ability to use conditional logic in fields to show/hide certain custom options dependent on the the values of other custom options and/or/ NOVs.
- Integrate with ShipperHQ or Boxtal to obtain genuine shipping charges based on the calculated weight of the ordered item.
- Matrix functionality to a price table, create or import existing matrices. Also, matrices can be used as a part of NOV as well as standalone options.
- Minimum and maximum product prices – the ability to establish a minimum and maximum product price, with a custom message displayed when the calculated price exceeds the maximum price.
You can download the free version of Uni CPO from WordPress.org. Also, you can buy a premium version to unlock more features at $49.99/year, and a Lifetime Plan at $149.99 which is a one-time payment.
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Plugin is yet another awesome calculator plugin for WooCommerce products based on measurement. The plugin takes the measurements based on length, area, volume, weight, and box from customers to calculate the price.
With this plugin, you can sell variable sizes of products according to their dimensions. Therefore, it’s a perfect pricing solution for stores that sell wallpapers, liquids, floors, carpets, and other similar items.
Customers can purchase their products by entering their measurements and calculating the exact prices based on their input. Rather than constraining them to buy things in predefined size or quantity.
Key Features of WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Plugin:
- Set minimum or maximum order quantity for products and variations.
- You can configure measurement ranges and assign a normal and sale price to each. Prices will be displayed on the front end to encourage customers to buy in bulk to avail maximum discount.
- For each product, the admin can set a distinct user input unit and output unit. Example: customers may enter measurements in grams, but the result will be in kilograms, and the price will be computed using output units.
- Plugin is multilingual and translation ready as it supports the WPML (WordPress Multilingual) plugin.
- Compatible with Woocommerce Product Addons Plugin.
Since the WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Plugin, Price Per Unit plugin is premium, you can purchase it at $39.
Are looking for a currency converter along with a cost estimation plugin? If yes, then the Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin is suitable for you.
This plugin allows you to sell the same product in different currencies based on the customer’s location. You can easily adjust the pricing of products in each country in 2 different ways. Either calculate the price by applying the currency rate or by manually setting the price.
Moreover, when a country changes like from the United States to Europe, then the currency rate will change from $ to £. Also, on the checkout page; the cart, order preview, and entire shop will be updated. This helps to display the correct cost according to currency.
Key Features of Price Based on Country for WooCommerce:
- Create unlimited zones and countries for cost calculation of different currencies.
- Supports discounts, bulk discounts while calculating the price of products.
- With the help of the widget, embed your cost estimation from wherever it’ll be suitable.
- Able to import and export the data of different zones.
- Compatible with WPML (WordPress Multilingual) plugin for translation of language.
Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin has a free version but you can also upgrade to the premium version. The Personal Plan costs $39 while the Business Plan costs $59.
10. Formidable Forms
Formidable Forms is a drag-and-drop form builder plugin to create a contact form, survey, etc. along with a calculator form. You can easily build interactive calculator forms that instantly estimate and calculate the cost of products online.
With its built-in styler, you can customize the appearance of your calculator form. You can use either a template or create from scratch. Apply various styles and designs to make users want to use your calculator form. This helps in increased engagement of your site as well.
Key Features of Formidable Forms:
- Add unlimited calculated form fields in your form.
- Create sleek calculators, suitable for every screen size on your WordPress.
- Automatically calculates anything once the price is entered in it.
- Send quotations to your customers by email or customers can request their quotation.
- Able to add any types of parameters such as percent, amount, etc.
Formidable Forms plugin comes with both free and premium versions. You can download its free version from WordPress.org. For the premium version, there are different pricing plans:
- Basic Plan: $39.50/year
- Plus Plan: $99.50/year
- Business Plan: $199.50/year
- Elite Plan: $299.50/year
Loan Repayment Calculator and Application Form is another free calculator plugin that estimates the cost of loan payment. It’s ideal for payday loans, fixed-fee payments, regular payments, savings, comparisons. Hence, almost everything gets calculated from a variable amount and term.
Your visitors can calculate multiple interest rates such as fixed, simple, compound and amortization. You can set the term to days, weeks, months, or years. Also, you’ll be able to set the max, min, initial and step values on the sliders. These elements show your visitors how much the loan will cost them at different rates.
Moreover, the Bespoke version of this plugin is available for bank comparisons, quotes, full loan applications, and so on.
Key Features of Loan Repayment Calculator and Application Form:
- Configure the interest rate changes with period and amount triggers.
- Select from a range of different outputs and change the labels on all outputs.
- Annuity (fixed sum of money paid to someone each year, typically for the rest of their life) and amortization repayment calculations.
- Offer your visitors to select currency and foreign exchange to calculate repayments in different currencies.
- Before calculating the interest and repayments, deduct a downpayment from the loan amount.
- Add processing fee to loan amount. Fixed and percentage processing options are available, and they can be used before or after interest is calculated.
The Loan Repayment Calculator and Application Form is a free version to use but you can also upgrade it to the premium version.
Wondering how to check Body Mass Index (BMI)? If yes, then we bring you the CC BMI Calculator plugin. CC BMI Calculator calculates the BMI for adults, youths, and kids. The calculation is done in imperial or metric units. But there’s a different parameter to calculate BMI for kids and youth (age: 5-19) in this plugin.
CC BMI Calculator estimates BMI calculation in general based on WHO (World Health Organization) as if BMI is- less than 18.5: underweight body, between 18.5 and 25: normal body, between 25 and 30: overweight category, greater than 30: obese.
Key Features of CC BMI Calculator:
- It can be used as a widget in the sidebar. Change the widget title and default unit (imperial or metric).
- Add a calculator with a shortcode in posts or pages.
- Visitors only need to enter their height and weight based on the unit they’ve selected. Once you’ve entered the value; your BMI appears on your screen.
- For kids and youths, you need to enter age (years and months) along with height and weight.
- You can reset the values of parameters you’ve entered.
The CC BMI Calculator plugin is an open-source and free WordPress plugin to use.
Are you a fitness freak? If yes, then the fitness calculators plugin is the way to go.
The fitness calculators plugin takes care of your fitness and health by tracking different elements your body requires. This plugin estimates different factors such as water intake, protein intake, BMI, and BFP. This includes weight of the body, body fat, heart rates, and other intake factors that our body requires.
The calculator asks for different parameters for different intake calculations. Then, it’ll calculate with given data. And, show you the exact water or protein intake one should have to take.
Key Features of fitness calculators plugin:
- Like every other calculator plugin, it can be used as widgets in WordPress sites.
- You can copy and paste shortcodes to set up the elements like water intake, protein intake, weight for your customers.
- Site owners can configure each parameter for each intake and accept certain values.
- For BMI, the calculator will ask you about height and weight and shows your BMI value according to classification based on WHO.
- For BFP (Body Fat Percentage), the calculator will ask you to input age, height and weight and shows you your BFP value with different classifications according to BMP (heart Beats Per Minute).
- Highly customizable plugin as you can change the color of your widgets with unlimited color options.
The fitness calculators plugin is a free version to use and download from WordPress.org.
WordPress Mortgage Calculator Estatik is another stunning calculator plugin that allows your customers to estimate their mortgage payments. You can use it as a basic calculator by entering the purchase price, down payment, and interest rate. Or, enable advanced options by adding extra home insurance, property taxes, etc.
It’ll simply display results in a popup window with a graph or simple text and image after you’ve entered the price. Just select whichever option is the most appealing for you.
Key Features of WordPress Mortgage Calculator Estatik:
- Being a responsive plugin, it’ll adjust on any device from both sides: admin and customers.
- Highly customizable such as changing color, styles, background image, etc.
- Insert your calculator in the sidebar, widget, or in posts/pages.
- Apply different animation effects while displaying your calculator.
- Can be translated into different languages.
Mortgage Calculator Estatik is a free plugin to use. It can be installed from the official WordPress plugin directory.
PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator Add-on allows you to quickly turn any Contact Form 7 form into a calculator form. You can input the price and options in other portions of the form that are used to calculate fields. It’s suitable to create various types of calculators including ideal weight, calorie, hotel reservation, vehicle rental, mortgage, finance, etc.
Besides, you can set advanced calculations that include addition, subtraction, percentage, etc. all at a time. Also, it handles decimal values properly and gives proper value, unlike many other online calculators as they give an incorrect result.
Key Features PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator Add-on:
- Hide or show any of the calculated fields.
- Include as many calculated fields as you like in your single form.
- Provides intermediate calculation steps as calculated fields can be based on other calculated fields. Because they are evaluated from top to bottom.
- Allows you to use up-to-date currency exchange rates in your formulas.
- Integration with Google Maps allows you to calculate travel distance and time with address and location input.
PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator Add-on has a free version that can be downloaded from WordPress.org. But you can also purchase its premium version at €19.00.
Cost Calculator Builder is another versatile WordPress calculator plugin that lets you quickly build price estimation forms. This gives your client the opportunity to know about the costs of your products and services.
This plugin makes it simple to create any type of estimating form in just a few steps. It offers its own drag-and-drop calculation form builder. Furthermore, you can create an unlimited number of calculation forms and insert them on any page or post.
On top of that, it has various calculator elements such as input box, quantity box, radio button, checkbox, range slider, etc.
Key Features of Cost Calculator Builder:
- Send the quote to customers via email.
- Able to import or export data generated by calculator form in the excel sheet.
- Assign your own calculation formula such as add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc. elements of form.
- Prevent spammers via reCAPTCHA that is already included in your calculator form.
- Freely customize the colors, fonts, background color, and so on of your calculator form.
- Include different fields like a required field, calendar field, day field, and more.
Cost Calculator Builder plugin has both free and paid versions. You can download the free version from WordPress.org. While the paid version costs:
- Annually Plan: $14.99/year
- Lifetime Plan: $49.50
Mortgage Calculator / Loan Calculator is yet another incredible plugin for any mortgage loan officer or real estate agent. It helps you to present visitors with effective, functional, and valuable mortgage content.
This plugin is a great tool to use before shopping for a house or refinancing your budget. It’ll help you to figure out how much you can afford for a house and estimate your monthly payments. Hence, see your monthly payments and determine how they would be affected by various situations.
Moreover, the mortgage calculator plugin includes smooth sidebar integration.
Key Features of Mortgage Calculator / Loan Calculator:
- Site owners can easily configure default parameters such as size, mortgage term in years, tax, property insurance, loan term in year, schedule and so on.
- Allows you to select currency and estimate cost according to your country’s currency.
- The default calculation is for loan but you can choose to calculate for mortgage or loan.
- Choose calculation of amortization by year or by month.
- After visitors input all the parameters such as loan amount, loan term, interest rate and first payment date; they can get the estimated cost of principal, interest and balance.
The Mortgage Calculator/ Loan Calculator plugin is free to use and can be downloaded from WordPress.org.
That’s a wrap!
We’ve discussed the 17 best WordPress calculator plugins for insurance, mortgage, loan, etc. along with their features and pricing.
We hope this article helped you to find the best mortgage, insurance calculator plugins for WordPress. If you’re using any of these plugins on your website, please share your experience below in the comment section.
If you have any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.