Are you on the hunt for the best WordPress directory theme? If yes, then read all the way down till the last word.
Directory websites are one of the most popular kinds of websites that hold a lot of value these days. The reason behind that is, it allows you to find a hotel, discover nearby book stores, etc instantly. Also, an online directory is a great money-making business as well.
To your pleasant surprise, it isn’t that complicated to build a directory website with WordPress. For great design and features, you can find tons of the finest directory themes as well as plugins. And using them, you can create a directory site easily.
The only struggle is choosing one among these oceans of options. However, you don’t need to fret at all!
We’ve shortlisted some of the best WordPress directory themes after a bit of homework. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
What’s a WordPress Directory Theme? When to Use?
Directory theme, in general, is useful in creating a directory site. Or, in other words, these themes add a web directory to your WordPress site. With directory themes, you can list real estate, jobs, local businesses, events, and many more.
While searching themes, you might’ve landed on the www.WordPress.org/themes page. It’s an example of an online directory. Here, you can find a list of free themes along with their details.
Let’s take a look at another example. Zomato is a well-known restaurant directory website. It offers you a list of restaurants, hotels, cafes, bars, etc, in a specific city or area.
Other popular directory sites are Angi (previously Angie’s list, which includes a list of home services like plumbing and helps you find one at a fair price), Tripadvisor (features a list of user reviews of tourist destinations), etc.
Types of Directory Sites You Can Create
WordPress lets you create a directory website to list anything. It doesn’t matter what type of directory you want to build because WordPress makes it possible.
Here are some of the different kinds of directories you can create using WordPress:
- Online Business Directories: In a simple sense, business directories are for listing businesses of any niches. You can search for these businesses as per the business type, size, geographical area, etc.
- Real Estate Directories: Real estate directories contain the list of properties that are for sale. Mostly, property owners use these sites to post their property listings. And site visitors can search for the specific properties by location, price, rooms, etc.
- Job Directories: Job directories provide a list of employment opportunities for job seekers on the internet. In a job directory site, you’ll see a list of job openings submitted by the employees for hiring purposes. Through these sites, job seekers can search and apply for jobs of their interest.
- Restaurant Directories: The restaurant directory is where you’ll find a list of restaurants, hotels, cafes, etc. From here, visitors can search for a restaurant as per the location, reviews, ratings.
- Automotive Directories: An automotive directory website includes listings of varieties of automobiles. Automobiles can be categorized into cars, trucks, luxury bikes, etc.
- Classifieds Directories: Classifieds directory is basically a platform for online advertising. Site visitors can log in and list the advertisements of products and services they sell.
- Rest of the others: It doesn’t end here. There are many other kinds of web directories you can create using WordPress. Like events directory, travel directory website, online video directory website.
To sum up, you can create any imaginable directory site with the help of WordPress. All you need to do is install a WordPress directory theme and a suitable directory plugin.
How to Pick the Best WordPress Directory Themes?
Picking the theme might be the most confusing thing for you. And rightly so, because there are tons of them and everyone claims they are the best. In such a scenario, it’s absolutely common to be in this situation.
But don’t worry at all! Here, we’re about to show you some features that you should look for in a WordPress directory theme. Hence, keep an eye on them before deciding to go after a theme.
- Frontend Submission: Site visitors should be able to add the listings from the frontend. It’s a complete must, thereby your favorite theme should have this feature.
- Advanced Search Function: The search function is crucial in any directory site. It allows users to search for the listings based on keywords, location, etc.
- Reviews & Ratings: For building more credibility and trust, reviews/ratings are handy. This way, site visitors can give ratings and provide some words to the listings on your site.
- Compatible with Google Maps: Google Maps integration allows users to browse listings as per their location. Therefore, it’s equally important.
- Money-making options: The theme you’re choosing should provide tons of ways to earn money from your directory site. Submitting and claiming a listing, advertising, premium packages and subscriptions are some of those.
Alright then, now let’s go ahead and check the best directory listing themes for WordPress.
25 Best Directory WordPress Themes in 2022
Here, we’ll be showing you the description, features, and pricing of each theme. And that’ll give you a better idea of which will be a perfect fit for your site. Alright then, let’s see these themes in action!
ListingPro is one of the highest-selling directory WordPress themes on the ThemeForest marketplace. It’s an end-to-end directory solution that comes up with all the essential features to build and monetize your online directory.
The theme features tons of ready-made demos allowing you to create your dream directory in minutes. Also, it lets you build a front-end submission form using the drag and drop form builder. Similarly, users can search for a specific listing with the theme’s advanced search system.
- With it, you can save and bookmark a listing for later purposes.
- You can protect your forms from spam using Google reCAPTCHA.
- Users will get a notification after performing an action like submitting a listing.
- You can earn some money as well by charging businesses a fee to claim their listings.
- Menu feature, by which you can itemize the list of food, services, people, etc stunningly.
ListingPro is a premium theme and you’ve to buy it to use it. It’s available at the price tag of $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace. And in it, you’ll get 6 months of support and future updates.
Listify is an excellent directory WordPress theme that’s ideal for businesses to run a location-based directory site. The feature that differentiates this theme from others is, it works with geolocation technology. This way, users can search for the listings as per their standard address or location.
Apart from that, it integrates with Appointify. It’s a feature-rich appointment planner for WordPress. Using it, you can create and manage appointments as well as save calendar events with ease.
- You can charge users for submitting or claiming a listing.
- With the bookmarks support, end users can save listings to view them later.
- Users can search for the listings either by location or zip code.
- Users can see a map of all the local listings.
- You can customize every aspect of this theme using the drag and drop WordPress editor.
Listify’s regular license will cost you $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace. And it includes 6 months of free support.
Directory is a powerful online directory WordPress theme by Templatic. Using this theme, you can create a local or global directory site. This theme features a geo-tracker that catches the user’s IP address. And it displays the listings nearby to them.
If you’re looking for tons of monetization options for your listing site, then you should consider this theme. You can create multiple subscription packages which let users access the site for a recurring payment. Or, you can charge a one-time fee for posting the listings. Directory supports PayPal, allowing you to collect the payments straightaway.
- The theme integrates with the WordPress booking plugins to turn your directory site into a fully-fledged booking system.
- You and your visitors both can handle advertisements from the front end and the backend.
- You’ll get email notifications whenever the user submits a listing, etc.
- Site visitors can give ratings and some feedback to the listings on your site.
- You can extend the functionalities of your directory site with the help of extensions.
It’s a premium theme, thereby you need to buy it. The theme has 3 different pricing plans, and you can choose the one that fits your budget.
- 1 Site License: $89, 1 domain, lifetime usage license, updates and support for a year (optional renewal at $30 per year).
- 5 Site License: $189, 5 domains, lifetime usage license, updates and support for a year (optional renewal at $30 per year).
- Club: $130, You can use this theme and 90+ Templatic themes on unlimited domains, lifetime usage license.
Created by StylemixThemes, Motors is one of the most popular automobile listing themes. It’s ideal for car dealers, auto dealers, automotive, motorcycle dealers, and many more. You can use this theme to sell, buy or lease your vehicles online.
The theme offers you options to add multiple filters and vehicle comparison tools. This allows users to find their desired listings easily and quickly. Hence, it enhances the user experience. Moreover, it’s compatible with Google Maps so that users can browse vehicles based on their location.
- Users are allowed to submit their own listings.
- You can attach pdf files to the listings, so the users can get all the information they need.
- You can insert Google Maps to showcase the location of the listings.
- It allows you to include as many filters as you like to make the search function more effective.
- Comes with 17 exclusive demo layouts to choose from.
Motors is a premium theme. You can grab it by paying $79 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
MyListing is jam-packed with bulks of features that you can use to create a professional directory site. Whether you want to list local businesses, real estate, or vehicles, this WordPress theme got you covered.
One stunning feature of MyListing is that you can submit the listings from the front-end and back-end. The theme integrates with WooCommerce that takes care of the payment portion. You can charge fees to the users for adding new listings or promoting their listings.
- Comes with three ready-made explore page templates and 10+ Google map skins.
- You can search for the listings as per the location and proximity.
- Users can give star ratings and reviews regarding the listings.
- From the user dashboard, users can manage all the listings.
- Direct messages feature that allows users to communicate with each other.
To buy this theme, you’ve to pay $59 for its regular plan on the ThemeForest marketplace. With it, you’ll get 6 months of free support.
Created by PremiumPress, Directory Theme is a feature-rich directory theme of WordPress. Using this theme, you can build a directory site just like Yelp.com and Yellow Pages. The theme covers all the bases required to create a professional directory.
The theme has built-in support for images, music, and videos so, you can include them on the listings. Just like other themes, it has an advanced search function. Site visitors will have to provide their zip/postal code, and the listings nearby to them will appear. Besides that, you can generate some money through Google advertising.
- Advanced feedback system which allows users to rate and review the listings.
- Business owners can set opening and closing hours under the listing details.
- Built-in messenger by which users can communicate with other parties.
- You can handle all the listings from the admin area.
- Bulks of monetization options like free and paid listings, listing upgrades, membership packages, etc.
It’s a premium theme, so you need to spend some money to get it. Directory’s user license will cost you $99. In it, you’ll get automatic updates, video tutorials, and a 10-day money-back option as well.
Astra is one of the most admired free WordPress themes on the market. It integrates seamlessly with all the page builders, making it easy for even a non-techy user to build a site. As a multipurpose theme, it serves various purposes, including your listing site.
It features a fully functional real estate WordPress template. And it comes with pages such as properties, agents, about, contact, etc. On the homepage, you’ll see multiple listings sections from where you can explore all the properties.
- Has a dedicated properties page where you can list all the apartments and houses.
- Supports Google Maps to showcase the location of listings.
- The listing demo site comes with an impressive look.
- The theme is WooCommerce ready which allows you to set up an online store in minutes.
- It’s built for speed and performance, making your site load fast.
Astra is a freemium (available on both the free and premium versions) theme. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Similarly, the premium version comes up in different pricing plans:
- Astra Pro: $59/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
- Essential Bundle: $276/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
- Growth Bundle: $523/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
Divi is a well-reputed theme and the ultimate page builder of WordPress. The theme features 100+ premade websites and layouts for creating almost any imaginable site. Among these, lies a few layout packs that are dedicated to listing sites.
With the use of these layout packs, you can get your listing site up and running in no time. All of them have a modern design with striking color combinations for an enhanced user experience. Divi is responsive by nature, making your site look good on all devices.
- Has realtor, car dealer, car rental, real estate, job recruiter, and animal shelter layout packs.
- Your site visitors can submit the listings from the front end.
- There is a Google Maps integration to show the location of the listings.
- With Divi, you can drag and drop media files straight into your pages.
- The social follow module helps to increase your social following.
Divi is a premium theme that is available in various pricing plans:
- Yearly Access: $89/year, product updates and premium support, unlimited website usage.
- Lifetime Access: $249/1-Time, lifetime updates and lifetime premium support, unlimited website usage.
Jobify is a popular job directory theme that includes all the needed features to build a professional job board. The theme integrates with the WP Job Manager plugin which adds job board functionality to your WordPress site.
Recruiters can post a job listing with information about the position and the company. Similarly, candidates will use the theme’s live searching and filtering feature to find their dream job in minutes. Another incredible feature is the support with the Resume Manager plugin. This allows job seekers to upload/post resumes with ease.
- Comes with bulks of pre-designed templates making your site creation super fast.
- Integrates with Appointify plugin that allows you to create appointments with ease.
- Supports Listing Payments so, you can earn money by charging users to submit listings.
- Includes dummy content that gives you a fair idea regarding how the listings appear.
- It’s search engine optimized, so, your directory site will sit on top of the search engines.
Jobify comes up in the price tag of $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace. Plus, you’ll get 6 months of free support from the theme developers.
Wilcity is an advanced WordPress listing theme that will provide your online directory with a professional look. It can be used for a range of directory sites from restaurants to events and rental house listings.
With the use of the location-based search, site visitors can find the listings they want in their local area. The theme comes up with a fascinating feature of the app builder tool. And it allows you to create a mobile app for your directory without the need to code.
- You can set business hours to every single day of the week.
- Users can use the WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) editor on the listing page.
- From the front-end dashboard, the listing owner can track reviews of all the listings.
- Comes with the new search page and hero search form field.
- You can search for the events based on date, time, region, country, etc.
The theme is available for $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace. In it, you’ll get 6 months of free support as well.
Listeo is a highly rated WordPress directory and listing theme with multiple pixel-perfect demos. The theme is originally designed to display listings for local businesses, real estate, doctors, apartment rentals, etc.
With this theme, you can embed google reviews on listing pages that act as social proof. And it helps to build trust among the users. One interesting feature this theme possesses is the messaging system. Using it, site visitors and listing owners can stay in touch with each other via text.
- Built-in booking system by which you can make online reservations.
- Alongside Google Maps, it supports OpenStreetMaps, MapBox, Bing Maps, etc for showing listings location.
- With the search forms editor, you can add, delete or re-order form fields via drag and drop.
- You can set up automatic email notifications to remind users of listing expiration, etc.
- Seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce to manage paid subscriptions.
Listeo is a premium theme that will cost you $79 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
PointFinder is a multipurpose directory and listing WordPress theme that features tons of handy templates. Site visitors can post their own listings with the help of the front-end submission forms. And you’ve full control over this action.
Also, you can let them add listings for free or charge them a fee for doing this. With it, you can monetize your directory site easily. You’re free to create as many pricing plans and premium packages as you require. All the payment processes can be handled through PayPal and Stripe.
- Google Map geolocation will display the properties or items that are near to the users.
- The theme’s mail template system allows you to customize emails.
- Using an order tracking system, you can track payments of items.
- Google reCAPTCHA saves you from all the spam.
- Site visitors can put the items they like into their favorites.
PointFinder’s regular license is available at the price of $69 in the ThemeForest marketplace. It features 6 months of free support.
ListingHive is another fine multipurpose WordPress theme for creating any type of directory and listing sites. Whether you want a business directory, job board, real estate, or any other, this theme is a perfect fit.
The homepage consists of a search form on top, allowing the visitors to look for your listings straightaway. It comes up with a dedicated listing page where you can display all the listings based on categories. Furthermore, you’ll get free extensions like paid listings and claim listings to monetize your directory site.
- You can charge users for submitting as well as claiming listings.
- Users can keep a separate list of their favorite listings.
- Users can communicate to other parties via text.
- With it, users can search listings as per the location.
- It allows users to give ratings and reviews to the listings.
ListingHive is absolutely free and you can download it from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. There are also premium extensions in this theme. By paying $340 you’ll get unlimited access to all the extensions.
AdForest is one of the well-reputed classified ads WordPress themes with innovative front-end UI. The theme comes up with a powerful ad search page. This way, you can search for the ads based on keywords, location, price, warranty, condition, etc.
Another noteworthy thing is the bidding feature. It allows you to bid for the advertisement you like to claim. You can either turn on or off this feature as per your wish from the back-end options panel. Plus, it supports the WCMP WordPress plugin by which you can build a marketplace in minutes.
- Users can reorder their images to the way they like after uploading.
- You can let users pay in the way they like by offering multiple payment methods like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc.
- The bad word filters feature removes unnecessary words from the description and the title.
- Comes with 10+ header styles and 3 types of ad search pages.
- You can upload images to your listings with ease.
You can get it by paying $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
As the name suggests, FoodBakery is ideal for restaurant owners who own more than one restaurant. The theme is designed for multiple restaurant management. To be more specific, you can add as many restaurants as you want. And you can handle all of them from a single dashboard.
You know how important the role of the menu is in any given restaurant. Keeping that in mind, FoodBakery features a drag and drop menu builder. This allows you to create menus with simplicity. Additionally, there is also a built-in email alert system to notify the users about the orders.
- As soon as the user makes an order, it displays in the merchant dashboard.
- After placing an order or booking online, users will receive a confirmation message via email.
- Merchants can set up opening and closing hours from the merchant dashboard.
- It supports various payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, Authorize.Net, etc for smooth payments.
- Using it, digital receipts of online payment can be generated with ease.
FoodBakery being a premium theme costs you money. You can grab it by paying $69 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Classiads is the perfect choice for you if you’re looking to build a pure classified website. It works well with page builder plugins like Elementor and WPBakery. So, you can customize every aspect of this theme via drag and drop.
Users can signup/log in through popular social networking profiles like Facebook and Twitter. And they can post the ads easily. Unlike other themes, here you’ll find monetization options slightly different. You can charge fees to promote their ads to the top of the listing page.
- Modern user front-end dashboard from where all the listing details can be handled.
- Advanced search system that allows you to search the listings by categories, locations, keywords, etc.
- Online/Offline status that allows users to check if the owner of the ad is available at the moment or not.
- Users can check the bids or offers of the listing on the listing page.
- Integrates with Google Maps to find the listings more accurately.
To grab your hands on it you’ve to pay $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Workreap is a directory theme of WordPress that’s crafted for creating a freelance marketplace and other similar projects. Using this theme, freelancers and recruiters can register and create their profiles. Similarly, freelancers can upload their resumes for tasks in the area of their interest.
Its built-in review system allows recruiters to rate the task done by the freelancers. Moreover, the theme even has a one-to-one chat system for communicating and clearing doubts regarding work. Besides that, there’s a video template included in the theme’s package, which gives you all the related information.
- Email template settings let you modify the system emails in the way you like.
- It’s compatible with WooCommerce to handle paid subscriptions.
- Comes with stunning freelancers, employers, and jobs detail pages.
- You can even turn your directory site into a native mobile app.
- With it, you can translate your WordPress site into multiple languages.
Workreap comes up in the regular license of $89 from the ThemeForest marketplace. It includes 6 months of free support from the theme developers.
Lisfinity is a classified ad WordPress theme that enables you to create and monetize classified ads sites. It comes up with different demos allowing you to display listings for cars, boats, real estate, pets, etc.
A fascinating thing about this theme is everything happens on the front-end. To be more clear, users can submit an ad, or post a listing from the homepage of the site. You can give them this access either for free or by paying. All the monetization-related portions are based on the WooCommerce plugins.
- Powerful customer dashboard by which they can submit, browse or edit their listings.
- Frontend users can search for a specific listing with the help of the advanced search feature.
- Integrates with Google Maps, MapBox, and OpenStreet Maps so that visitors can browse listings as per the current location.
- Plenty of monetization options like creating pricing packages, subscription packages, promotions, premium profiles, etc.
- You can build your pages easily via drag and drop as it integrates with the Elementor page builder.
The theme doesn’t have any free version. You can get it by paying $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
DWT is a flexible directory portal WordPress theme for creating any type of listings or directory site. It comes with 11 beautiful pre-made websites that cover different directory projects like weddings, salons, gadgets, events, pets, etc.
With it, both you and the site visitors can share the information related to the upcoming events from the front end. It gives you the ability to create and publish events on your site. One exciting feature leads and listing analytics. This way, you can track the activities of your listing, check the overall progress, etc.
- Geolocation auto-complete lets you use geographic query suggestions in the location search field.
- You can create events with the countdown feature under listings.
- Site visitors can see the listings and the events submitted by the author.
- You can search for specific listings by keywords, categories, location, etc.
- Charge users a fee for submitting and claiming listings.
DWT is a premium theme so you need to buy to use it. It’ll cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
20. Search & Go
Search & Go is a powerful WordPress directory theme with an elegant and sharp design. It features a beautiful and eye-catching homepage layout. The large full-width search option on the homepage allows the visitors to look for the listings straightaway.
With this theme, you can showcase listings on Google Maps based on the user’s location. Also, users can log in via social networking profiles and create listings on their own. Besides that, there is a blog page where you can post related articles to keep users up to date.
- Users can add locations to the wishlist with ease.
- Allows you to add specifications and amenities to the listings.
- You can create premium packages and start making money.
- Users can manage all the listings and their profiles with the help of the user’s dashboard.
- Includes other general features like video backgrounds, customizable mega menu, 600+ Google fonts, etc.
The theme’s regular license will cost you $75 from the ThemeForest marketplace. Also, it consists of 6 months of free support.
Classima is a thoughtfully created, stylish, and elegant classified ads WordPress theme. It comes with 6 impressive homepage layouts. And the customization is a breeze as the theme works closely with the Elementor page builder plugin.
Classima gives you two options to show the ads. Either you can use the grid or the list layout. There are some monetization options as well. You can charge money for boosting their ads to the top of the page. Also, you can create membership plans and give them permission as per the category.
- With it, you can mark the items as sold out.
- After selecting a location, you can do a radius search as well for the listings.
- Chat feature that allows communication between the sellers and buyers.
- Site visitors can create their own store as the theme works well with the WooCommerce plugin.
- Supports different types of custom fields such as text box, text area, number, checkbox, etc.
Classima is available at $39 in the ThemeForest marketplace. Plus, you’ll get 6 months of free support.
If you’re looking to set up an online vehicle directory, then Vehica is the one for you. It features 7 fully customizable demos that you can use for quick site creation. The theme has a useful comparison module. Using this, users can compare the different listings in a user-friendly manner.
With it, you’ve full control over the custom fields. Meaning, you can add new fields and change the existing ones. Fields such as type, model, price, etc, depend on the vehicle type (car, bus, bike). Furthermore, the theme protects all of your spam listings with reCAPTCHA.
- With an advanced live search feature, users don’t have to press the search button every single time.
- You’re free to import listings from XML or CSV files as it’s compatible with WP All Import plugin.
- You can earn some money by letting users submit the listings.
- Admins will get the notification message once the new listing is posted.
- You can translate the directory site to your preferred language.
Vehica is a premium theme that comes up at $79 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
TownHub features a sleek and elegant design helping you build a local or a global directory site. The demo site consists of essential elements like interactive maps, image galleries, pricing tables, a chat icon, etc.
The theme has a smart search function and Google Maps integrations. It allows the site visitors to look for their desired listings instantly in their local area. Moreover, there is a currency switcher tool by which users can choose the currency of their choice.
- Front-end capabilities for site visitors to submit the listings on your site.
- Visitors can give reviews and ratings for the listings.
- Supports Easy Appointments and Booking Calendar plugin for easy online reservations.
- Integrated with Google Maps to offer visitors recommendations of the listings as per their location.
- It works well on all the modern browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.
TownHub’s regular license will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace. In it, you’ll get 6 months of free support.
Golo is well-suited for creating a website of city travel guides and business listings. The theme’s heavy-packed features and templates make it possible to launch directory sites similar to Yelp, Airbnb, and Lonelyplanet.
There are some amazing things that you can do with this theme. You can show Yelp business reviews in your listing details. Also, you can put business hours (set time that reveals ‘Open’ or ‘Closed’ status) in the listings. Using a Wishlist feature, a listing can be saved to favorites for later purposes.
- Users can search for the listings by type, category, pricing, etc.
- With the booking form, users can book appointments easily.
- You can earn money by putting an affiliate button link in the listing detail.
- Two different user roles (guest and owner) can browse or add listings.
- The theme comes with the best SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practices that’ll help you to jump higher in the Google search ranking.
Golo is a premium theme that comes up with a price tag of $79 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Developed by GT3themes, ListingEasy is a feature-packed directory and listing WordPress theme. The theme comes with an impressive-looking homepage layout. On top lies the featured image along with the search bar. And that’s followed by multiple sections dedicated to listings.
The search functionality is very intuitive. Users have to pick a category, fill in the name of the place they want to look for. And simply click the search button, the results will pop up instantly. It also offers you the option of booking a reservation. You can book an apartment or a hotel by choosing the date.
- With it, you can include the opening and the closing hours in the listing details.
- You can charge users a monthly fee with the help of the WooCommerce plugin.
- Comes with a variety of map skins to choose from for your listing.
- Site visitors can submit and manage their listings all from the frontend.
- The theme is fully responsive, thereby it fits perfectly on all the screen sizes.
You can get the theme after paying $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
And that’s a wrap! So, in this article, we’ve covered the 25 best WordPress directory themes for online listings in 2022. We hope you liked it!
With the help of these directory themes, you can create a professional online directory. If you’re still confused about which one to grab, then let’s make the selection process easier.
Astra is a power-packed theme if you’re looking for a free option. Combine it with a free directory plugin and build an online directory. You’ll also love this theme for flexibility and robust performance.
If you’ve no shortage of money, then the ListingPro is the ideal theme that you should trust blindfolded!
Still, do you’ve any questions? Then leave a comment below.