Do you want to know the differences between ClickFunnels vs WordPress? Or wondering which platform is best for your needs? If yes, then here we go.
ClickFunnels and WordPress are both popular platforms for online businesses and website creators. To be exact, ClickFunnels is a sales funnel and landing page builder. From one place, you can generate leads and sell products, services, courses, or memberships.
On the other hand, WordPress is an open-source website-building platform. You can install and use any WordPress plugins, themes, and integrations for making any content-rich site.
Hence, there are significant similarities and differences between these platforms. However, understand their differences to make the right decision for your business.
In this review, we’ll compare ClickFunnels vs WordPress in various ways. Ultimately, you can determine which platform is better for your needs. So, let’s get rolling!
A. ClickFunnels vs WordPress – Brief Introduction
First, let’s introduce WordPress and ClickFunnels. Let’s begin!
What is WordPress?
Moreover, you can also use this platform to quickly build any website. It can be a blog, online store, portfolio, business site, etc., without much technical knowledge.
Not to mention, there are 2 ways of setting up WordPress sites. They are:
WordPress.org is a free open-source software that you can download from its official site. And then install and use it on your hosting platform. And yes, it’s a self-hosting platform, so you must get the hosting yourself.
On the other hand, WordPress.com is a commercial website builder. Moreover, it’s a hosted platform that lets you build your website without finding a host. So, you can sign up for an account and create a site directly.
Learn about their differences in detail from our blog on WordPress.com vs WordPress.org.
Both WordPress versions have good and bad points. With WordPress.org, you’ll have more hosting options based on your needs. Thus, here we choose to compare ClickFunnels with WordPress.org.
For now, let’s look at the overview of ClickFunnels.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one solution for all businesses. Primarily, it’s a powerful funnel builder. For beginners, a funnel is a digital road that moves the target audience into your site. Also, it converts your site visitors into paying customers.
Hence, ClickFunnels let you create such sales funnels without prior experience. As a result, it helps you to sell, market, and deliver your products and services.
On top of that, it even works as a landing page builder. With that, you can create beautiful landing pages for your funnels.
Recently, ClickFunnels 2.0 was officially launched in October 2022. So, if you sign up for this platform, then you can get the latest version with more features. Let’s check them!
ClickFunnels is not exactly a site builder like WordPress, but it offers a free website builder with similar working functionality. As we know, having a website is crucial for an online presence. So, its hosted site builder lets you make your website using your funnels.
That’s not all! As an all-rounder platform, it comprises other built-in features. They help you to test, analyze, automate, and market your business. And you can market any physical or digital product, memberships, online courses, etc. Plus, more features are coming soon!
Now, let’s start our comparison with their key features and tools.
B. Key Features and Tools – ClickFunnels vs WordPress
Here are the key features and tools of these platforms. Go through them, and you’ll find out if they contain the functionality you want for your business.
Now, let’s jump right into it!
What are the Key Features of WordPress?
The list below shows all the crucial features of WordPress. So, have a look!
- Editors: Lately, WordPress introduced the Full Site Editing (FSE) function. With that, you can use an Editor on the block themes to make the entire site in one place. If you’re using a classic theme, then you may have a block editor instead.
- Plugins: There’s a plugin directory with various free WordPress plugins. Also, you can find marketplaces with premium options. All of that is to add any feature to sites.
- Themes: WordPress themes provide design layouts for WordPress sites. There’s a theme repository that has many 10,000+ free themes. Plus, there are marketplaces to get the paid ones. Using a theme, you’ll have a beautiful site design.
- Customization: Every theme offers customization options to make your site look how you want. Further, you can use a page builder plugin to quickly set up your site.
- Custom Codes: If you’re good at programming, then you can write custom codes with Java, HTML, PHP, CSS, etc. With that, you’ll have more control over your site.
- eCommerce: Many WordPress eCommerce plugins like WooCommerce let you make an online store. Also, you can find themes having eCommerce templates.
- Integration to Other Tools: WordPress integrates with popular tools to add extra functions to the site. For example, payment gateways, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), etc.
- Website Niche: Other than eCommerce, you can find plugins and themes ideal for making any kind of website. For example, memberships, online courses, blogs, etc.
- Security: The core WordPress platform is secure, but you must update it frequently. Also, you should use one of the best WordPress security plugins for strong security.
- Image editor: With its powerful image editor, you can crop, resize, add a caption, and add an alt text to your images.
What are the Key Features of ClickFunnels?
In comparison, check out the list below to learn the key features of ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels Editor: With this drag-and-drop editor, you can build professional and customizable sales funnels, websites, landing pages, eCommerce stores, and more. Also, you can collaborate with your teammates in real time.
- Themes and Templates: There are many customizable themes and templates present to save you time. That too for designing landing pages to create proven funnels.
- eCommerce Stores: You can quickly build an online store to sell physical and digital products. For that, it features high-converting checkout, recurring subscriptions, etc.
- Online Course: It lets you create online courses with several built-in functions. Like the content drip, course schedule, user enrollment, advanced management, etc.
- ClickFunnels CRM: This function helps you build and manage customer relations. So, you can collect, store, and manage contacts, their information, and messages.
- Membership Sites: With a membership website, you can create members-only content. Moreover, it lets you deliver and promote a wide range of content.
- Email Marketing: Its built-in email marketing feature helps you send emails at the perfect time. So, you can create emails about new offers, promotions, etc.
- Workflows: By creating workflows, you can automate your marketing. So, it lets you automatically drip campaigns, deliver emails, etc., to the right user at the right time.
- A/B Testing: This test allows you to test multiple variations of pages, campaigns, messages, funnels, and workflows. Ultimately, you can choose and use the best ones.
- Analytics: You can track the performance of your business and take action. For instance, it tracks the course progress, the working of funnels, and more.
Winner? – Tie
ClickFunnels focuses on funnels for websites like eCommerce, online courses, memberships, etc. For that, it comes with a powerful editor, templates, and lots of built-in features. Also, you’ll get exclusive features like workflows, CRM, A/B testing, etc.
Whereas WordPress lets you build websites using various plugins and themes. It means the built-in features are limited, but you can integrate with any tool for more features. Further, there are easy-to-use editors and customization options on it.
So, we’ll recommend WordPress if you want more control over your site. While it’s ideal to use ClickFunnels if you want to market your business better. Hence, it’s a tie because it all depends on your needs.
C. Quick Comparison Between WordPress vs ClickFunnels
Overwhelmed by their features? Don’t have time to read the similarities and differences in brief? Then, here’s a quick comparison between WordPress and ClickFunnels. Get set go!
|Platform / Features||WordPress||ClickFunnels|
|Overview||A free and open-source website-building platform.||An all-in-one funnel creator and business tool.|
|Best for||Ideal for creating any kind of website using a suitable theme and plugin.||Ideal for eCommerce, online courses, landing pages, membership sites, etc.|
|Starting Price||– Free and open-source platform with free themes and plugins to integrate. |
– For exclusive features and designs, use paid plugins and themes of contrasting prices.
– Self-hosting platform, so the price depends on your hosting platform.
– Examples: DreamHost starts at $2.95/mo billed yearly (ideal for cheap small sites). Kinsta starts at $35/mo (ideal for high performance).
|– Costs $127/mo billed annually and $147/mo billed monthly. |
– No free plan, but it has a free trial of 14 days.
– Includes in-built tools like features and templates.
– Hosted platform.
|Customer Support||Provides support forums, guides, etc. Every hosting, plugin, or theme you use may offer dedicated support.||Offers a free chat option, guides, documentation, etc. Also, it gives dedicated support to its users.|
D. Configuration and Ease of Use – WordPress vs ClickFunnels
Now, you know all about these platforms and their features. Next, check if they are easy to set up and use. Want help?
Here, we’ll compare the setup and usage process of WordPress and ClickFunnels. Let’s go!
Is WordPress Easy to Set Up and Use?
First, let’s start with WordPress. These are the summarized steps to set up and use WordPress. Let’s go!
Step 1: Setting Up WordPress on the Hosting Platform
First, you’ll need a domain name and web hosting platform to begin creating a WordPress site. And there are several domain name registrars to get a domain. But you can choose a hosting platform offering a domain registration service.
For example, DreamHost is a WordPress hosting and domain registration platform. In this host, you can buy a WordPress hosting plan. If you select a managed WordPress hosting plan, then WordPress is already downloaded and installed on your hosting dashboard.
If your plan doesn’t have one, then you’ll have to download and install WordPress yourself.
To select the best hosting platform, here are the best WordPress hosting platforms.
Step 2: Using WordPress Dashboard
Next, you can log into your WordPress dashboard. As soon as you log in, you are on the Dashboard menu.
Overall, the dashboard seems quite clean and simple for novices. Similar to ClickFunnels, there are menus on the left side, while the respective options are displayed on the right side.
Now, let’s quickly look at the various menus present in the WordPress dashboard.
- Dashboard: It shows the site’s health status, WordPress events/news, recent activities, etc.
- Posts: This option lets you create and manage your posts, categories, and tags.
- Pages: You can build and manage your pages from this menu.
- Media: Here, it allows you to add, edit, and manage your media files.
- Appearance: This menu lets you select a theme. Also, you can edit your web design.
- Plugins: From here, you can install and manage the plugins.
- Users: It lets you add and manage the users of your WordPress back-end.
- Settings: You can configure the site settings like permalinks, privacy, media, etc.
Is ClickFunnels Easy to Set Up and Use?
Moving forward, here are the steps to set up and use the ClickFunnel workspace.
Step 1: Setting Up ClickFunnels
To use ClickFunnels, you must buy it from its original website. For that, open its pricing page and click on the ‘Start Free Trial’ button of your preferable plan.
After that, you’ll be redirected to the purchase page. The first step is to create an account by entering your name and email address. Then, hit the ‘Continue’ button.
Next, add your personal and payment information. That includes entering your credit card details. Once you’re done, click the ‘Start My Free Trial’ button.
After the purchase, you can set up your workspace. For that, enter the name and add a subdomain for the workspace. Then, hit the ‘Next’ button to move forward.
With that, your ClickFunnels 2.0 trial starts. To help you begin, you’ll receive some emails.
Step 2: Using ClickFunnels Workspace
Now, you can open your workspace dashboard with your account. There, you can find a clean and simple dashboard with left and right sections.
On the left side, there are multiple menu options. While on the right side, you can see the menu options. And currently, you’re on the Dashboard menu.
With that, let’s learn what the crucial menus do. Keep reading:
- Dashboard: Here, you can see the total leads and sales of your business. Also, it shows your recent activities, gives support links, etc.
- Sites and Funnels: This menu gives the building tools for your website, like blogs, customer centers, pages, courses, etc. Also, you can choose the theme for the website.
- Funnels: In this menu, you can find the tools to create and customize your funnels.
- Products: Here, you’ll get to create and manage your products, product tags, etc.
- Orders: You can create and manage orders, transactions, subscriptions, and more.
- Contacts: It lets you create and manage contacts, contact tags, and segments.
- Analytics: Track the performance of your funnel, workflow, sales, etc., from here.
- Settings: Here, it has all the settings and options for notifications, billing, assets, etc.
Winner? – Tie
If you want a basic site, then you can go with WordPress. It lets you choose your theme, plugins, and hosting platform based on your needs and budget. Overall, it’s easy to set up and gives a user-friendly dashboard.
In contrast, ClickFunnels is for specific sites like eCommerce, memberships, courses, etc. All the necessary and advanced features are right in your workspace. With the help of its support resources, you can easily set up and use them. Hence, we declare a tie for this round.
E. ClickFunnels vs WordPress – Funnels or Websites
The main decisive feature in choosing between these platforms is whether you need a sales funnel or a website. We already know what both services do briefly. But you must fully understand your needs and their function to make a choice.
Hence, let’s compare WordPress vs ClickFunnels based on your need for funnels or sites.
Can You Create Funnels and Websites in WordPress?
When it comes to building websites, WordPress is way better than ClickFunnels. Without any coding knowledge, you can set up your website from scratch.
Moreover, there are various tools to integrate and use in WordPress. And you can use any popular and suitable ones to add the design or feature you want.
Creating a Website
These are the steps to perform when setting up WordPress to create your website. Let’s see!
After WordPress is ready to use on your host, you can log into your WordPress dashboard. There, you can install any free or paid WordPress theme. This makes the front end of your site attractive. Also, you can customize it to match your brand.
Further, you can install and use multiple WordPress plugins. With that, your site can have different features for running your business.
For example, installing the free WooCommerce plugin lets you create an eCommerce site. While the premium MemberPress plugin builds memberships for your business.
On top of that, you can work with its visual editor to add content to your website. Else you can use one of the best WordPress page builder plugins giving more customization options.
Check out our step-by-step guide on how to create a website from here.
Creating a Funnel
You can also build funnels on WordPress. But you must install and use multiple plugins to create funnels for your business. Ultimately, it becomes a bit more time-consuming.
For example, you must have an eCommerce plugin to build an online store. Then, you may require several extensions to add the features you want.
For instance, Funnel Builder is a popular WordPress funnel plugin. It lets you build funnels to simplify creating conversion-optimized landing pages, thank you pages, etc.
That’s all for here!
Can You Create Funnels and Websites in ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is best for quickly making sales funnels. In under 10 minutes, you can create your first sales funnel. And that’s because of its easy-to-use funnel editor.
Similarly, the new version also lets you create websites. And it’s ideal for websites offering online courses, memberships, etc.
Creating a Funnel
Let’s quickly see how you can create a funnel on this platform. Here we go!
First, open your ClickFunnels workspace and go to the ‘Funnels’ menu. There, you can find 2 options. They are:
- Recipes: Here, you can find funnel templates to sell products and generate leads.
- Create Funnel: This option lets you build a funnel from scratch.
Altering the settings and creating a funnel from recipes is easy. But let’s see how to make one from scratch. For that, click on the ‘Create Funnel’ button.
This opens up a popup form, where you must add the name and path URL of the funnel. Next, click the ‘Create Funnel’ button.
Now, the funnel builder opens up. There, you can click the ‘+’ option to add the first step. And you’ll get options under 2 categories, they are Page and Workflow. Let’s click Page.
Then, you can select a template for the page you want or click the ‘New Page’ button to make it from scratch. For example, we’ll go with an opt-in page example. So, click on the template’s ‘Choose’ button.
Next, you can set up the name, description, etc., for that page and save it by clicking the ‘Create page’ button. With that, the first step of your funnel is complete. And you’ll be back to your funnel builder screen.
Similarly, you can add different steps to the funnel. Here’s a guide on creating a funnel for more details. Quite simple, isn’t it?
Creating a Website
Now, moving forward to creating a site. The ‘Site & Funnels’ menu on the ClickFunnels workspace has all the site options. Also, you can configure the site settings from the ‘Edit’ symbol button in the ‘Overview’ sub-menu.
Similarly, you can see the default theme used for your site. Also, you can view other themes available and install the one you prefer. For that, click on the ‘Explore new themes’ button.
Then, select the theme you like and click on the ‘Install Theme’ button. Once you have a perfect theme, click the ‘Customize’ button to edit the content design.
This takes you to the site builder interface. Here, you can use drag-and-drop to customize the pages like home, blog, course, coming soon, etc.
Winner? – Tie
Both these platforms let you create funnels and websites. However, creating funnels in WordPress is difficult compared to ClickFunnels. Similarly, ClickFunnels doesn’t have control over making every website like WordPress.
In conclusion, ClickFunnels is best if you need funnels. And for a website, you should go for WordPress. Because of that, we give this round a tie.
F. SEO Comparison – WordPress vs ClickFunnels
Your site or funnel should have a good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to reach more users. More visitors lead to increasing potential customers and more revenue.
Hence, another comparison factor between WordPress and ClickFunnels is their SEO options. So, let’s see how well they work with organic traffic and SEO.
Are Websites on WordPress SEO-friendly?
Using an SEO plugin, you can not just add meta titles, tags, descriptions, etc. But it also gives suggestions to improve the on-page and off-page content. As a result, your website will perform great on search results with improving organic traffic.
Furthermore, WordPress was initially incorporated to build blogs. Hence, you’ll get lots of tools to create professional blogs. With that, it helps to improve your site traffic.
Not to mention, you can integrate WordPress with various SEO optimization tools. Ultimately, this makes WordPress websites SEO-friendly to receive organic traffic.
Are Websites on ClickFunnels SEO-friendly?
With ClickFunnels, you can configure all your SEO metadata. For instance, you can set up the SEO settings of every page on your site or funnel.
On top of that, it lets you create blog sites or add blogs to your site. Blogs are a great way to get organic traffic and get better SEO rankings.
Hence, you can make beautiful blogs with ClickFunnels. Plus, you can use its built-in marketing tools to benefit from your blogs.
Overall, this platform is ideal for lead generation and marketing of funnels and sites. However, it doesn’t have much to offer for SEO-friendly websites.
Winner? – WordPress
ClickFunnels lets you configure the SEO settings. That includes adding the metadata of your pages and funnels. Moreover, you can also create blogs to bring organic traffic.
However, WordPress wins this round. Because ClickFunnels isn’t close to what WordPress offers. WordPress has many plugins and integrations. You can use any SEO plugin or tool to get several SEO features. With that, your site can perform well in all search engines.
G. Customer Support – ClickFunnels vs WordPress
As a website owner, customer support is vital to resolve difficult situations. And there can be many times when you have questions when using a platform for your business.
Hence, we’re comparing the customer support options between ClickFunnels vs WordPress. Consequently, you’ll learn how well these platforms offer support to their users.
With that being said, let’s check out the customer support options of these platforms.
How Good is Customer Support in WordPress?
The free WordPress.org platform has several customer support options on its website. First, the Learn WordPress page contains tutorials and lesson plans. Also, you can find a list of courses and online workshops. For video tutorials, check the WordPress.tv page.
Moreover, the Documentation page includes comprehensive guides on getting started, technical stuff, customization, and support. Similarly, there’s a Support Forum with multiple support option links. That includes guidelines, FAQs, various forums, etc.
On top of that, each plugin and theme has a support section. There, you can ask questions about the product. Hence, if you have a query about the Yoast SEO plugin, then comment on its support forum.
In addition, every theme or plugin you use offers support options on its site. If you’re using a premium product, then you’ll get access to more dedicated support options.
Similarly, once you host your WordPress site on a hosting platform. Then, you’ll also get support from its support team. The degree of support depends on the type of hosting.
Not to mention, there are many blogs, reviews, and tutorials about WordPress on the web. A large WordPress community helps you connect with the users and experts for support.
How Good is Customer Support in ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels includes a chat option at the bottom-right side of the website. There, you can contact the support team and get help.
Other than that, it has a Help Center containing customer support options. First, you can visit the Knowledge Hub, where you’ll find multiple guides. They help you set up your account, domain, email, payment gateway, and funnel.
After that, you can also go to the ClickFunnels Academy. By signing up, you’ll get a full course on using the platform from the start to the end.
Moreover, it also offers complete documentation about the workspace dashboard on the Documentation Dashboard page. Plus, you can see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Overall, the customer support in ClickFunnels is pretty good. If you’re looking for dedicated support, then sign in with your account.
Winner? – ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a premium platform giving dedicated support to its users. Moreover, you’ll also have various support options for free. That includes chat, documentation, guides, etc.
On the other hand, WordPress gives free support options with a vast range of resources. That includes documentation, tutorials, support forums, etc. And for dedicated support, it’s all based on the premium tools and hosting you use.
In conclusion, ClickFunnels wins this round because of its direct dedicated support.
H. Cost Comparison – WordPress vs ClickFunnels
Another thing to compare when selecting a platform is its cost. You must choose software with all the essential features within your budget limit.
Hence, let’s check out the price of creating a site in ClickFunnels and WordPress. Here we go!
What is the Cost of Creating a Website in WordPress?
WordPress.org is a free open-source website builder. There are various free themes and plugins to build your professional website.
However, the features may be limited, and you may want to add exclusive features. So, you can purchase and use any paid theme or plugin on your WordPress site. And the cost differs according to the products you use.
On top of that, WordPress.org is a self-hosting platform. This means you should look for a hosting platform to run your site on the web.
To give you examples, we divide the hosting platforms into 2 types.
- Cheap shared WordPress hosting options
- Managed WordPress hosting options
The starting price of a shared hosting plan in DreamHost and Bluehost is $2.95/mo billed yearly. Here, you have to manage your hosting infrastructure yourself. Learn more from our Bluehost review blog.
In contrast, a managed WordPress hosting platform may cost higher but manages the technical stuff for you. DreamHost and Bluehost also offer managed services. However, we recommend using Kinsta or Nexcess for high performance.
What is the Cost of Creating a Website in ClickFunnels?
On the other hand, ClickFunnels is a premium platform that you must purchase to use. However, you can start using it with a 14-day free trial. But you must enter your credit card information to begin.
Now, let’s check out the pricing plans available on this platform:
- Basic: $127/mo billed annually, $147/mo billed monthly, 1 site, 20 funnels, 1 domain, 1 user, 3 courses, 1K students, 10K contacts, and more.
- Pro: $157/mo billed annually, $197/mo billed monthly, 1 site, 100 funnels, 3 domains, 5 users, 15 courses, 10K students, 25K contacts, etc.
- Funnel Hacker: $208/mo billed annually, $297/mo billed monthly, 3 sites, unlimited funnels, 9 domains, 15 users, 100 courses, 20K students, 200K contacts, etc.
As a hosted platform, you don’t have to worry about hosting. ClickFunnels give secure hosting. Plus, it uses 40 Edge servers worldwide to make your site work lightning-fast.
Further, ClickFunnels includes all the necessary features for your website. Hence, you won’t need additional tools to extend the features. The plans are set in a way that offers increased functionality for advanced sites.
Winner? – WordPress
The winner of this round goes to WordPress. Because you can start using the platform for free, and the cost depends on the tools you use and the host you choose. And there are many affordable hosting platforms to choose from.
In contrast, ClickFunnels is a paid platform with a 14-day trial. However, it gives you all the hosting infrastructure and crucial features, which is good. But not when you want to take control of your resources.
I. Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels vs WordPress
Now, let’s check out the pros and cons of WordPress and ClickFunnels.
Pros and Cons of WordPress
First, these are the pros and cons of the WordPress platform.
Pros of WordPress:
- SEO-optimized. Also, you can find many WordPress SEO plugins.
- Contains several customization options to make any site that matches your brand.
- After you use your preferred hosting platform, you can access the server settings.
- Choose from multiple types of editors that easily lets you create sites.
- It has a wide range of plugins and themes for your site to have the necessary features.
- You can find several free resources to learn from.
Cons of WordPress:
- You have to manage and maintain your hosting infrastructure in most cases.
- Your site should seamlessly integrate into your tools, plugins, and one theme.
- Crucial to focus on security to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Frequent updates of the WordPress core and products are necessary.
- It can have a slight learning curve for newcomers.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
Similarly, here are the pros and cons of ClickFunnels in brief.
Pros of ClickFunnels:
- Integration with all the core tools to create various websites.
- Contains a drag-and-drop editor that makes the user interface user-friendly.
- Offers many responsive templates to make your funnels and landing pages look good.
- Gives good customer support. Also, it has decent guides and documentation.
- A reliable and consistent platform for businesses of various types and sizes.
- Include advanced features like workflows, analytics, A/B testing, and more.
Cons of ClickFunnels:
- Comparatively, the customization options are limited.
- You’re bound to use the tools provided.
- Doesn’t offer a free plan. Also, the cost is relatively higher.
- It needs improvements for maintaining the SEO of websites.
- You don’t have much ownership. Like you don’t have control over its hosting.
With that, let’s sum up our comparison article in the next section. Let’s get moving!
Final Verdict – Which Platform is Better Between ClickFunnels vs WordPress?
In the end, it all boils down to the question of which platform is better for you. And the choice depends on various parameters, from your business goals to your budget range.
To sum up, here are the circumstances why you should choose WordPress:
- If the content is crucial for your business.
- You want increasing organic traffic on your website.
- In case you want to optimize your site for search engines.
- When you want to control your website features and hosting infrastructure.
- If you have time to learn and build your website.
On the other hand, these are the situations when you should go for ClickFunnels:
- You want to sell your products and services to earn profit.
- If you want to create high-conversion sales funnels to gain good returns.
- In case you’re a newcomer or not tech-savvy.
- When you want to save time creating your funnels.
- If you want to quickly set up your site or pages with limited features.
Therefore, we hope you have a clear business idea and various business requirements. Based on that, you can go with any of the 2 platforms that match better.
Overall, both platforms perform well in what they do!
That’s all for here, folks! We’re at the end of this comparison article between ClickFunnels vs WordPress.
Hopefully, you understand the similarities and differences between them. Also, we hope you were able to choose an ideal platform for your needs.
To sum up, we recommend using WordPress if you want content-specific functions on your site and don’t focus much on the funnel. In contrast, you can go with ClickFunnels if you want an all-in-one platform to build funnels for every kind of business.
Hence, both platforms are good in their own ways. And it all depends on your requirements. But if you’ve more queries, then post them in the comment section. We’re here to help!