Are you looking for popular digital magazine website examples? Or looking for inspiration to start your magazine website? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place.
We’re aware of blogs and online shopping websites. But if you want to start a website, it’s not necessary to be an eCommerce site or a blog. It can also be a magazine website that can cover a single niche to almost everything, including business news, political commentary, law, celebrity, fashion, etc.
So, if you’re looking for one, then look no further. Here, we’ve handpicked some of the popular and successful magazine website examples for your inspiration.
Now let’s get started!
Why Build Magazine Websites?
Before moving forward with our list of popular digital magazine examples, let’s know why you need to build a magazine website.
If you’re wondering why to create an online magazine website, then you should know that today’s leaders are all online. Once you create a digital magazine and gather enough online audience, you can rest assured of getting long-term rewards.
Besides, going online is one of the best ways of building good relations with your audience. So, let’s see the benefits of creating a magazine website.
- You’ll get to expand your network and present your magazine in digital form to readers worldwide.
- It’s very easy for your magazine readers to access all the content online within their comfort.
- You can also make your magazine highly interactive and engaging by adding effects on pages.
- Able to generate revenue from different digital monetization methods like native ads, third-party ads, etc.
- Easily provide a better user experience by improving your magazine through online comments and feedback.
- Also, share your magazine website on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to get the data of several visitors and how long they spend on your magazine website.
- An active digital magazine website provides credibility to your customer that your magazine is popular and well-maintained.
- Besides, online magazines are very cost-effective in comparison to paper magazines.
Now that you know the benefits of building a magazine website, you can make your own site.
Having said this, let’s dive into the 45+ magazine website examples in 2022.
Magazine Website Examples 2022 – Top Digital Magazines
In this article, we’ve handpicked 47 popular digital magazine examples to get inspired in 2022.
We further categorized them into 10 types: News, Lifestyle, tech, educational, travel, fashion, entertainment, food, architecture, and wedding.
A. News Magazine Website Examples
BBC is one of the world’s leading public service and world’s oldest broadcasters. They produce programs for their audience throughout the UK.
Moreover, you can also find a variety of programs on television, radio, and online platforms. Additionally, their global news service is available in 40 languages.
- Topics covered: News.
- Target audience: Public
- Popular news article in the magazine: A ‘hellish’ take on the Marilyn myth
- Facebook: BBC News
- Twitter: @BBC
- Visit magazine: BBC
The New Yorker
Established in 1925 The New Yorker is a lighthearted Manhattan-centric magazine. Ti’s one of the most influential magazines today.
It’s best known for its in-depth reporting, political and cultural commentary, fiction, poetry, and humor. You can also become a digital subscriber who can access their archives including a replica of their print magazine.
- Topics covered: Political, and cultural news.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular news article in the magazine: Killing Invasive Species is Now a Competitive Sport
- Facebook: The New Yorker
- Twitter: @NewYorker
- Visit magazine: The New Yorker
The Times is the digital edition of the oldest British national daily newspaper. Along with this, it also has a sister title “The Daily Sunday.”
Besides, this website follows the guidelines of the Independent Press Standards Organization. On this website, you’ll find news about business, sports, travel, law, etc., from around the world.
- Topics covered: News from around the world.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular news article in the magazine: Immigrants in Germany share the same joys and gripes as natives.
- Facebook: The Times
- Twitter: @thetimes
- Visit magazine: The Times
Forbes is an American business magazine also well known for its lists and rankings, which include the richest Americans. On their website, you’ll find news about money, lifestyle, real estate, etc.
Also, you can subscribe to their channel, which offers unlimited digital access to breaking news, extensive coverage of careers, etc.
- Topics covered: American business news.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular news article in the magazine: Singapore’s 50 richest 2022
- Facebook: Forbes
- Twitter: @Forbes
- Visit magazine: Forbes
Business Insider is an American online media company. It’s well-known for publishing financial news and other news and reviews. You can also find the travel and lifestyle blog on this website.
Additionally, you can create your account on the website or subscribe to their channel. With a subscription, you’ll get premium stories and the market moving.
- Topics covered: Business news, lifestyle, reviews.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular news article in the magazine: Ex-FBI says Trump’s nuclear information has a high ‘price tag.’
- Facebook: Insider
- Twitter: @thisisinsider
- Visit magazine: Business Insider
CNN is one of the world leaders in online news and information. This website aims to inform, engage, and empower the world. Also, it delivers news from almost 4,000 journalists in every corner of the globe.
They also provide audio and video news on their website. Besides, you can also subscribe to their newsletter via email service.
- Topics covered: News from around the world on politics, health, technology, etc.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular news article in the magazine: Ukraine counteroffensive hits Russia on multiple fronts.
- Facebook: CNN International
- Twitter: @cnni
- Visit magazine: CNN
B. Lifestyle Magazine Website Examples
Livestrong is a website magazine that helps you to live a stronger, happier, and healthier life. This website aims to deliver everyone’s trusted health, nutrition, and fitness information.
It also gives you the tools and knowledge you need to live a healthier life. Moreover, you’ll find healthy recipes to start and end your day with.
- Topics covered: Fitness, recipes, etc.
- Target audience: Health-conscious individuals.
- Popular article in the magazine: 10 Nourishing 10-Minute Meals for When Cooking Feels Overwhelming
- Facebook: LIVESTRONG.COM
- Twitter: @LIVESTRONG_com
- Visit magazine: Livestrong
Bounce has been running since 2012, providing easy-to-read content with many interesting lifestyle topics, including fashion. This website features a celebrity every month to keep the magazine interesting.
In addition, this magazine has won awards for “Best Magazine Design 2015” and “Best Front Cover” 2018. Besides, you can also advertise your business on your website with minimum rates starting from £50 per month.
- Topics covered: Culture, family, fashion, food, drinks, health, beauty, travel, etc.
- Target audience: Fashion enthusiasts, health-conscious individuals, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Fun for all the family: Doddle pots-holt
- Facebook: Bounce Magazine
- Twitter: @bouncemaguk
- Visit magazine: Bounce
The founder of Martha Stewart lifestyle magazine is an entrepreneur and best-selling author of 99 (to date) lifestyle books. Also an Emmy Award-winning television host and a creator of the first multi-channel lifestyle company.
This website aims to teach and inspire its visitors to design their life as they want. That’ll provide you with tested-until-perfected recipes, DIY projects, gardening ideas, and more.
- Topics covered: Food, holidays, entertainment, home decor DIY, gardening, wedding inspiration, etc.
- Target audience: General public.
- Popular article in the magazine: There Are So Many Ways to Fill a Crepe, but These Are Our Favorites.
- Facebook: Martha Stewart Living
- Twitter: @marthaliving
- Visit magazine: Martha Stewart
Lifestyle magazine website delivers on-target content that you’ll need to enhance the enjoyment of your home. Their every issue offers informative, fun, and relatable stories about the aspects of life.
Since founded in 2000, this magazine website has presented stories about renovations, newly built homes, interiors, etc. Also, this website covers everything from kitchen, bathroom, yard, garden, etc.
- Topics covered: Home decor, gardening, buying and selling home appliances, fashion, beauty, travel, etc.
- Target audience: General public, interior designers, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Now is a great time to buy a new home!
- Facebook: Lifestyle Magazine
- Twitter: @stylefiorliving
- Visit magazine: Lifestyle
C. Tech Magazine Website Examples
Wired magazine is a monthly American magazine published in printed form and has an online edition. This digital magazine focuses on emerging technologies, culture, economy, and politics.
Additionally, you’ll find podcasts on how technology is changing the lives of everyone. It also offers podcasts on science to design, etc.
- Topics covered: Business, culture, technology, science, etc.
- Target audience: Tech enthusiasts, students, and the general public.
- Popular article in the magazine: Apple’s Killing the Password. Here’s Everything You Need to Know.
- Facebook: WIRED
- Twitter: WIRED
- Visit magazine: @WIRED
TechCrunch is an American online newspaper that focuses on high-tech companies as well as startup companies. You’ll find many articles relating to venture, security, startups, Crypto, apps, and more on this website.
Besides, every year, they organize an event called TechCrunch Disrupt. The global startup community joins at this event to discover insights, collaborate, and celebrate achievements
- Topics covered: Startup companies, security, Crypto, Apps, etc.
- Target audience: Tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs.
- Popular article in the magazine: Our 10 favorite startups from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 2
- Facebook: TechCrunch
- Twitter: @TechCrunch
- Visit magazine: TechCrunch
Tech Advisor is one of the oldest tech magazines, established in 1995. It’s also a global mobile-focused magazine brand. This magazine website informs users about new and upcoming products.
Moreover, this website has strong ties to all major mobile phone manufacturers and has amazing product knowledge. Therefore, you can choose the best gadgets of your needs.
- Topics covered: Reviews on accessories, appliances, cameras, displays, gadgets, PCs, phones, printers, and more.
- Target audience: Tech enthusiasts.
- Popular article in the magazine: Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro review
- Facebook: Tech Advisor
- Twitter: @TechAdvisorHQ
- Visit magazine: Tech Advisor
Technology Magazine is one of the trusted and leading voices of all technology with a highly targeted audience. Also, it helps connect the largest technology brand with the latest trends, industry insights, and influential projects.
Besides, this platform offers you to display your products and services. Plus, you can share your achievements and enhance your brand’s reputation.
- Topics covered: IT procurement, cyber security, data analysis, digital transformation, interviews, etc.
- Target audience: Tech enthusiasts, the tech industry, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Esper Bionics: prosthetic pioneers
- Facebook: Technology Magazine
- Twitter: @TechnologyMagBC
- Visit magazine: Technology Magazine
D. Educational Magazine Website Example
Language Magazine is a monthly publication that offers insightful information for language learners, educators, and professionals worldwide. It provides language-related news for teachers, students, and administrators.
Furthermore, this platform promotes multicultural learning, global citizenship, and language education. You’ll get well-researched insight into the literacy and language field of study.
- Topics covered: Education news, world language, culture/community, etc.
- Target audience: Students, educators, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Content, Language, and Culture Learning Targets
- Facebook: Language Magazine
- Twitter: @langmag
- Visit magazine: Language Magazine
Founded in 1993, TEACH Magazine provides practical tools and resources to K-12 educators everywhere. It’s also an open discussion forum supporting good teachers and teaching techniques.
On this website, you’ll also find videos on great Canadian books, teaching the graphic novel, etc. Therefore, this website is for teachers and professional educators who want to learn.
- Topics covered: Technology, classroom perspectives, books, field trips, etc.
- Target audience: Teachers and professional educators.
- Popular article in the magazine: Apps To Inspire Creativity
- Facebook: TEACH Magazine
- Twitter: @teachmag
- Visit magazine: TEACH Magazine
Education Today is a news blog that posts detailed research content on various topics. You can find engaging along with breaking news.
In addition, the magazine heavily focuses on sectors like education and schooling. Plus, you can easily register on their website and choose the version of publications like printed, digital or electronic newsletter.
- Topics covered: Education, School Tips.
- Target audience: Parents, Teachers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Why do kids need Locker Space?
- Twitter: Education Today
- Visit magazine: @EdTodayMag
The Old Schoolhouse
Starting from a quarterly print magazine, The Old Schoolhouse is available in digital format. It’s also available in-app readers like Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, and the Nook.
This website is a support resource that helps you homeschool your kids at their own pace rather than forcing them to learn on schedule.
- Topics covered: Homeschooling.
- Target audience: Parents.
- Popular article in the magazine: Fitting It All In, Mama
- Facebook: The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
- Twitter: @TOSMag
- Visit magazine: The Old Schoolhouse
E. Travel Magazine Website Examples
Fathom is a travel website that focuses on creating an amazing reading experience. You can find reviews of hotels, travel tips, and travel journals on this website.
Furthermore, they provide travel plan services, allowing you to fully immerse in the hassle-free travel experience. You can also get the travel inspiration from their in-hand experience of travelling around the world.
- Topics covered: Hotel reviews, Travel Blogs, Travel Tips.
- Target audience: Travelers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Covid Rules and Restrictions: What You Need to Do and Know to Travel the World
- Facebook: Fathom
- Twitter: @FathomWaytoGo
- Visit magazine: Fathom
Travel + Leisure
Travel + Leisure blog was launched in 1998 and reached up to 16 million visitors monthly. The team behind the magazine is an expert team of writers and photographers worldwide.
They aim to inspire passionate travelers. Also, you can find travel product reviews on their website. They also has a category on their website, where you can find world’s best hotels, islands, cities, etc.
- Topics covered: Travel Guides, Travel ideas, Tips, and Planning.
- Target audience: Travelers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Top 100 Best Hotels in the World
- Facebook: Travel + Leisure
- Twitter: @TravelLeisure
- Visit magazine: Travel + Leisure
Matador is a travel blog that aims to empower a diverse group to share their travel experiences. Their in-house team focuses on making amazing travel experiences, discovering places, and more.
Furthermore, they fund and produce mini-documentaries about amazing people worldwide. You’ll also find podcast and videos on their website about the travel experiences.
- Topics covered: Travel Destinations, Travel Podcasts, Travel Shows.
- Target audience: Travelers, Influencers.
- Popular article in the magazine: This Airbnb Lets You Sleep in a Bedouin Cave INSIDE the Lost City of Petra
- Facebook: Matador Network
- Twitter: @MtadorNetwork
- Visit magazine: Matador
WanderLust is a magazine website that offers tons of articles with information to help to plan trips to different countries. You can search for trips to some of the world’s best adventure tour companies from its trip finder functions.
On this website, you’ll also find travel writing holidays designed and accompanied by members of the WanderLust team. Plus, there are range of travel photographs of each destinations.
- Topics covered: Travel tips, destinations, events, etc.
- Target audience: Travel enthusiasts, travel agencies, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: A Plane for the future: Virgin Atlantic Launched A33oneo with new ‘Retreat Suites’
- Facebook: Wanderlust Travel Magazine
- Twitter: @wanderlustmag
- Visit magazine: WanderLust
For more than 100 years, National Geographic has been funding the best and brightest individuals dedicated to scientific discoveries. It’s also one of the vibrant, relevant, world-class brands for exploration and knowledge.
This website helps to uncover new insights about the natural and cultural worlds. Moreover, on this website, you’ll find original exploration, scientific excellence, etc.
- Topics covered: Travel, scientific discoveries, culture, and community.
- Target audience: General public, travel enthusiasts, etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Discover Maya history along Mexico’s first thru-hike
- Facebook: National Geographic
- Twitter: @NatGeo
- Visit magazine: National Geographic
F. Fashion Magazine Website Examples
W Magazine is one of the best digital fashion magazine website examples. Here, you can find interesting and latest articles on topics like fashion, culture, entertainment, etc.
Its website is quite interesting to land on. You can strangely find the important menus on the left side. And for more detail, you can open the hamburger menu. Also, there are featured images with article titles in grid view for a clean and organized look.
- Topics covered: Fashion, Culture, Entertainment, Beauty, Life, etc.
- Target audience: Fashion industry, Beauty industry, Art, Design enthusiast.
- Latest article in the magazine: A Wider Lens: Top Models on Beauty’s Past, Present, and Future.
- Facebook: W Magazine
- Twitter: @wmag
- Visit the magazine: W Magazine
Elle is yet another largest fashion magazine and media brand. This digital magazine aims to inspire women to explore and celebrate style in all aspects of their lives that is inclusive and innovative.
Its website is clean and organized, so you can easily navigate each menu. Simply surf through each menu to access the relatable article and keep up with the latest updates.
- Topics covered: Fashion, Culture, Beauty, Life & Love, etc.
- Target audience: Fashion, culture, and cultural conversation enthusiasts.
- Latest article in the magazine: The Launch: September’s Hottest Fashion Drops.
- Facebook: ELLE Magazine (US)
- Twitter: @ELLEmagazine
- Visit magazine: Elle
FASHION Magazine is another incredible digital magazine that focuses on fashion and beauty. Here, you can get updates on fashion styles, various fashion shows or festivals, celebrity styles, and more. Along with that, you’ll also learn about cosmetic stuff, beauty inspirations, how to style different clothing, etc. Plus, it offers exclusive things for you to shop for, like bags, shoes, totes, and more which also includes inspirations from the fashion events.
- Topics covered: Fashion, Beauty & Grooming, Wellness, etc.
- Target audience: Fashion industry enthusiasts.
- Latest article in the magazine: A Queen in Every Sense of the Word.
- Facebook: FASHION Magazine
- Twitter: @FashionCanada
- Visit magazine: FASHION Magazine
Vogue is a well-known fashion and lifestyle magazine worldwide. They provide their visitors with reliable articles and primarily focus on global fashion trends. Moreover, you’ll get to keep up with recent celebrity fashion trends.
Along with that, within its website, you’ll find that it closely provides content related to the beauty industry. Therefore, you can find various sections for hair, makeup, nails, skin, well-being, and more.
- Topics covered: Fashion, Beauty, Celebrity, etc.
- Target audience: Fashion industry, Celebrity fans, etc.
- Latest article in the magazine: Remembering Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Facebook: Vogue
- Twitter: @voguemagazine
- Visit magazine: Vogue
WWD majorly covers fashion and runway articles on its website. You can get style ideas and the latest collection for both men and women. Along with that, you can also find some of the collections to purchase from its site’s shop.
Besides, it also includes a huge portion of business news from different topics. Such as financial, government & trade, legal, technology, market, media, mergers & acquisitions, and more.
- Topics covered: Fashion, Business, Beauty.
- Target audience: Fashion, Business, and Beauty industry and enthusiasts.
- Latest article in the magazine: Kate! Christy! Kim! The Fendi Front Row was as A-List as it Gets.
- Facebook: WWD
- Twitter: @wwd
- Visit magazine: WWD
G. Entertainment Magazine Website Examples
Rolling Stone provides news about various updates and things that come within the entertainment sector. For example, news on television shows, movies, music videos, music albums, artists, celebrities, reviews, and more.
In addition, you can navigate to the music section to view information on music-related updates. Likewise, each section comes with specific news. Also, you can subscribe to receive the latest and trendy news on your favorite subject.
- Topics covered: Music, TV & Movies, politics, culture (features, lists, videos), etc.
- Popular article in the magazine: Brendan Fraser Breaks Down in Tears as ‘The Whale’ Gets Huge 6-Minute Standing Ovation in Venice.
- Facebook: Rolling Stone
- Twitter: @RollingStone
- Visit magazine: Rolling Stone
Dazed was established in 1991 as an alternative fashion and entertainment magazine by Jefferson Hack and Rankin. It’s the most significant independent fashion and cultural title worldwide.
Moreover, you can surf through its hamburger menu and find different options for related articles. Like news, fashion, beauty, art & photography, music, film & TV, life & culture, and much more.
- Topics covered: Fashion and Entertainment.
- Most read article in the magazine: The return of indie music: the comeback nobody asked for.
- Facebook: Dazed and Confused Magazine
- Twitter: @Dazed
- Visit magazine: Dazed
Yet another digital magazine site Variety covers the news of the entertainment industry from all around the globe. It comes with breaking news reports, industry-focused content, highlights, and more.
Depending on your interests, you can also choose several categories from the navigation menu. Additionally, you can sign up to receive daily news, top stories, popular posts, suggested posts, reviews, and other content.
- Topics covered: Entertainment Business News (film, TV, music, video, digital, theater, etc.).
- Popular article in the magazine: ‘Captain America: New World Order’ Casts Shira Haas as Sabra and Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader.
- Facebook: Variety
- Twitter: @Variety
- Visit magazine: Variety
GQ India is an Indian-based entertainment digital magazine. It covers articles on various topics like pop culture, music, sports season, movies, and much more.
Interestingly, on this website’s homepage, you can find sections of articles per the topic. For example, you can find the latest or trending articles. Scrolling down, there are topics like culture, live well, get smart, etc. In those sections, you can find related articles.
- Topics covered: Entertainment, Get Smart, Live Well, Sports, etc.
- Trending article in the magazine: 10 ways to make your hair grow back.
- Facebook: GQ India
- Twitter: @gqindia
- Visit magazine: GQ India
Koreaboo is a media and entertainment company. It’s committed to creating and promoting Korean pop culture worldwide. This magazine offers the most stories about dramas, movies, celebrities, fashion, music, etc.
Further, it comes with different menu options like feed, news, lists, stories, exclusive, Asia, and more. Along with that, you can find the individual menu of famous band groups like BTS, Twice, Blackpink, Stray Kids, etc.
- Topics covered: Korean pop culture, fashion, entertainment, and so on.
- Trending article in the magazine: Stray Kids’ Bang Chan And Felix Finally Take A Picture With ENHYPEN’s Jake And It Couldn’t Be More Wholesome.
- Facebook: Koreaboo
- Twitter: @Koreaboo
- Visit magazine: Koreaboo
H. Food Magazine Website Examples
Food & Wine
Food & Wine is a digital food magazine website. Here, you can get articles on recipes, ingredients, wine, drinks, cooking techniques, etc. Also, there are travel experiences and some recommendations on what to order at the restaurant.
Besides, you can check out the news section regarding food like beer news, science + technology, top chef news, etc. Also, look into different sections like trending, cooking, drinks, etc.
- Topics covered: Food & Wine, Recipes, etc.
- Trending article in the magazine: 30 Recipes to Make in September.
- Facebook: Food & Wine
- Twitter: @foodandwine
- Visit magazine: Food & Wine
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street magazine features a cooking school, TV & radio shows, and bold, fresh recipes. It includes recipes from different parts of the world and makes dishes like Italian, Irish, Asia, and more.
From there, you can listen to its podcasts and watch cooking videos. Along with that, you can also purchase cookbooks, pantries, equipment, and housewares from its website.
- Topics covered: Food and Drinks Recipes.
- Trending article in the magazine: Pasta With Ricotta, Tomatoes and Herbs.
- Facebook: Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
- Twitter: @177MilkStreet
- Visit magazine: Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
Whetstone Magazine is an independent digital publication that offers articles on global food origins, culture, and culinary anthropology. Further, it also comes with a radio show where you can listen to the expanding story of various foods.
Moreover, it has released different volumes of magazines that you can pre-order or purchase directly. Basically, they cover crannies of food history, regional cuisines, and more.
- Topics covered: Food Origins and History.
- Popular article in the magazine: Whetstone Magazine: Volume 10 (Digital).
- Instagram: whetstonemagazine
- Twitter: @whetstone_mag
- Visit magazine: Whetstone Magazine
Cherry Bombe essentially includes recipes for food and drink. Here, you can find useful articles stating delicious recipes. Along with that, there are also the highlights of various events like cooks & books, Jubilee sign-up, Brazil pop-up, etc.
Moreover, if you find it difficult for a specific article, then simply type the related keyword on the search box and get the results quickly.
- Topics covered: Food and Drink.
- Popular article in the magazine: How Capri S. Cafaro Went From Politics To Pies.
- Instagram: cherrybombe
- Visit magazine: Cherry Bombe
Cook’s Illustrated is yet another incredible digital magazine website that covers all sorts of things required for the kitchen. That is, from food recipes to kitchen products and guides on purchasing products.
On its website, the articles might require your email for complete access. However, on scrolling the site, you can see different sections like the latest product reviews, taste tests, recipes, and more.
- Topics covered: Food Recipes, Product Reviews, etc.
- Latest article in the magazine: Spaghetti All’Assassina.
- Facebook: Cook’s Illustrated
- Twitter: @TestKitchen
- Visit magazine: Cook’s Illustrated
I. Architecture and Interior Magazine Website Examples
Architectural Digest is a magazine where you can find handy articles related to architecture and decorating houses with interior design. There are many tricks, tips, inspirations, common hacks for maintaining a clean house, etc.
Besides, there is some mixed topic on this magazine site, such as info on real estate of celebrities, lifestyle, etc. Also, you can check the reviews of different materials and house parts.
- Topics covered: Architecture, Design, Real Estate, etc.
- Target audience: Aspiring Architecture and Interior Designers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Queen Elizabeth’s Homes From Birth Until Death.
- Facebook: Architectural Digest
- Twitter: @ArchDigest
- Visit magazine: Architectural Digest
The World of Interiors
The World of Interiors is an online resource guide that emphasizes quality and style as the magazine itself. In this digital magazine, you can find many articles on different interiors, vintage stuff like porcelain, the structure of famous places, etc.
Other than that, you’ll also be able to check out the stories on different parts and equipment. Such as furniture, classic tabletop, wallpaper, textile design, decorative arts, and so on.
- Topics covered: Interior Design and Decorations.
- Target audience: Interior Design Enthusiasts.
- Popular article in the magazine: Francesca DiMattio’s Manhattan town house riffs on porcelain.
- Facebook: The World of Interiors
- Twitter: @WofInteriors
- Visit magazine: The World of Interiors
Interior Design Magazine
Interior Design Magazine is another remarkable digital magazine covering various interior design aspects. This can really help one get ideas and inspiration to design and decorate the house.
Most importantly, you can find details of their projects that show the design of different types of houses. Like interiors for hotels, residential spaces, etc. Also, you can find details on various interior products and exclusive designwires.
- Topics covered: Interior Design Projects, Designwire.
- Target audience: Interior Designers and Enthusiasts.
- Editor’s pick article in the magazine: ZGF Architects Rises to the Living Building Challenge With This Office Complex in Portland.
- Facebook: Interior Design Magazine
- Twitter: @InteriorDesign
- Visit magazine: Interior Design Magazine
Dezeen is one of the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design digital magazines. It has conducted as well as actively participated in various events and fairs related to architecture.
Further, you can easily access architecture and design from its menu options. Besides, you’ll even get detailed structures of exclusive architectural buildings. Also, you can go through each section like highlights, most popular & commented, etc.
- Topics covered: Architecture and Design.
- Target audience: Architectures and Designers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Twenty significant buildings opened by Queen Elizabeth II during her 70-year reign.
- Facebook: Dezeen
- Twitter: @dezeen
- Visit magazine: Dezeen
Azure Magazine is an award-winning magazine that was launched in 1985. It majorly focuses on the personalities, ideas, and innovations in international contemporary architecture and design.
There are collectible designs, latest stories, spotlights on rooms, top products and materials, popular stories, etc. One can know about the designs of various places, transforming colors with tiles, and more.
- Topics covered: Architecture and Design.
- Target audience: Architectures and Designers.
- Popular article in the magazine: Benjamin Moore’s AURA® Interior Paint Takes Rooms to the Next Level.
- Facebook: Azure Magazine
- Twitter: @AzureMagazine
- Visit magazine: Azure Magazine
J. Wedding Magazine Website Examples
Brides magazine provides you with endless inspiration for your wedding day and beyond. It comes with various menu options for weddings. Like rings, real weddings, ideas & advice, fashion & beauty, registry & gifts, etc.
Further, it aims to plan your wedding by highlighting your love stories rather than just tying a knot. You can catch the best moments of famous weddings, honeymoon ideas, quotes, etc. in its articles.
- Topics covered: Wedding Inspirations and Bridal Ideas.
- Target audience: Wedding Planner, Bride To be, and so on.
- Latest article in the magazine: 37 Quotes About Love to Inspire Your Wedding Vows.
- Facebook: BRIDES
- Twitter: @brides
- Visit magazine: Brides
Inside Weddings magazine takes readers inside actual weddings, where they are inspired to plan their unique weddings. This go-to wedding site is for elegant ceremonies, reception decor, bridal style, engagement rings, jewelry, etc.
Along with the articles covered from various weddings, you can also check out the event details of weddings with a specified consultant. It’ll help in getting tips from experts and ideas from famous weddings.
- Topics covered: Guides to Wedding Style, News, and Articles of Famous Weddings, etc.
- Target audience: Bride and Groom, Wedding Planners, etc.
- Real wedding article in the magazine: Formal Garden Wedding at the Groom’s Family Home in The Hamptons.
- Facebook: Inside Weddings
- Twitter: @InsideWeddings
- Visit magazine: Inside Weddings
MunaLuchi Bride was established in 2014 and has been bringing together wedding and event professionals. Its goal is to serve multicultural weddings for inspiration to the community.
Within this magazine, you can find about different cultural weddings. Such as Indian weddings, modern & minimalist, Afro Boho style, traditional African attire, etc., to inspire you with ideas of the flood.
- Topics covered: Multicultural Wedding Ideas and Inspirations.
- Target audience: Wedding Planner, Vendors, Customers, etc.
- Latest article in the magazine: Royal Black Tie Wedding Serves Opulence in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Facebook: Munaluchi Bridal Magazine
- Twitter: @munaluchiBride
- Visit magazine: MunaLuchi Bride
Grace Ormonde magazine is a luxury wedding resource that includes articles for wedding inspirations. There are various articles on this website that can help out the most indecisive brides.
Also, it offers articles with lots of options for wedding destinations, designer wedding dresses, real wedding stories/journeys, etc. Simply surf around each section of this website.
- Topics covered: Wedding Ideas, Inspirations, Options for each aspect of Weddings like resorts, salons, caters, etc.
- Target audience: Wedding Planners, Brides & Grooms, etc.
- Editor’s pick article in the magazine: A Destination Wedding In Turks And Caicos That Was Planned In Five Months.
- Facebook: Grace Ormonde Wedding Style
- Twitter: @wedding_style
- Visit magazine: Grace Ormonde
That’s all, folks! We’ve arrived at the end of this article.
We’ve discussed 45+ magazine website examples which include popular digital magazines in 2022. Along with that, there are details like topics covered on their website, social media accounts, and more.
So, we hope this article helped you to find the best magazine website examples. If you’ve more examples to add to our list, then please mention them in the comment section.
In case you’ve any queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.