Are you on the hunt for the most customizable WordPress theme? If yes, then stick till the end.
WordPress is ruling the internet single-handedly, other website-building platforms are not even close to it. Currently, it powers over 43% of the world’s websites, and this stat speaks for itself. There are numerous reasons behind this platform being the darling of so many.
One of them is the customizable WordPress themes. These themes are built keeping non-techy users in mind. Meaning, no coding is required to customize. As a result, anyone can accomplish their dream design with ease.
In WordPress, you’ll see hundreds of fully customizable themes. So, finding the ideal one for your site is a real puzzle. To ease things for you, we’ve come up with a list of the most customizable themes after doing a bit of homework.
So, let’s dive straight in!
What’s a Customizable WordPress Theme? Do You Need it?
As a WordPress site owner, you need to make changes to your WordPress theme. Your site’s appearance plays a pivotal role in retaining the audience. Changing a few things here and there on the theme, also helps you stand out from the rest.
This is why you require a customizable WordPress theme. These themes are designed not only for techy people but beginners too. Using it, you can make design-related changes without having to code.
After installing these themes, one way of customizing is using the WordPress customizer. There you’ll get plenty of customization options. You can set colors, change the global settings, and control the design of blog posts. And more.
Most of the WordPress themes provide you with this option. i.e. making changes through the customizer.
Some themes take this to a completely new level, meaning customizing by using a page builder plugin. This way, you can design your site exactly as you want while viewing all the changes live. These page builders allow you to edit the posts and pages via drag-and-drop components.
To sum up, with the customizable WordPress theme, anyone can make their site look the way they like. And that too without much effort.
25 Most Customizable WordPress Themes for 2022
We’ve shortlisted these themes on the basis of active installations, ratings, and updates. Thereby, you have complete freedom to choose whichever you like from the list.
Also, most of them are multipurpose, so you can build a variety of sites.
Astra is a top-class WordPress theme that’s way superior to others in terms of flexibility and performance. It’s the most widely used free WordPress theme of all time. Statistically speaking, it has over 1 million active installs.
Talking of customization, the possibilities you’ll get with this theme is endless. You’ll get a range of options in the WordPress customizer, such as layout settings, header options, colors, typography, and many more. As a result, you can design your site to look the way you want without having to write a single line of code.
- The theme needs less than 50KB of resources making your site load instantly.
- Save your website design time by using the prebuilt websites that it offers.
- Speed up your site creation process with the Elementor and all other popular page builders.
- Supports Custom Fonts plugin by which you can import and use your preferred custom font.
- Social Icons Widgets for adding social icons on your site easily.
It’s a freemium (available on both the free and premium versions) theme. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Pro version comes up in different pricing plans:
- Astra Pro: $59/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
- Essential Bundle: $276/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
- Growth Bundle: $523/year, Product Updates, Premium Support, Unlimited Website Usage.
Want to know more about the Astra theme? Then, please check our detailed article on the Astra theme review!
Kadence is a mobile-friendly and lightweight WordPress theme. It’s specifically designed for online course creators, local businesses, online agencies, influencers, and much more. This theme has an easy-to-use header & footer builder. And that allows you to create any type of header and footer instantly.
Another impressive thing is the 12 pre-configured stylish color palettes. By choosing one of the color schemes, you can change how your site looks. Similarly, you can select from 12 different font pairings that’ll make your site more appealing.
- Through the WordPress customizer, you can easily tweak fonts, headings, buttons, links, etc.
- Control over the layouts for custom post types straight from the WordPress customizer.
- With the built-in breadcrumb generator engine, you can enable breadcrumbs easily.
- Build stunning hero areas with the transparent header.
- Comes with best SEO practices for getting more traffic to your site.
Kadence comes up in both the free and premium versions. You can simply download the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Kadence Pro has 3 different pricing plans:
- Kadence Pro: $79, unlimited sites license, one year of updates & support.
- Essential Bundle: $149, unlimited sites license, one year of updates & support.
- Full Bundle: $219, unlimited sites license, one year of updates & support.
Avada is the #1 best-selling WordPress theme on the ThemeForest marketplace. It’s highly customizable and you can use it for building and designing anything you like. Tons of pre-built websites are designed to make things easy for you. You can import a likable template and customize it so that it matches your vision.
Beginners can make use of the live visual builder helping them to create pages via drag and drop. And they can see the preview of the site straightaway. With it, you’ll get 91+ design elements, including breadcrumbs, lightbox, popover, etc for creating unique sites.
- Off-canvas builder allows you to create varieties of popups and sliding bars.
- You’ll get new global options such as color palette and typography control to beautify your site.
- There is a WooCommerce builder for creating online stores in minutes.
- 3 Portfolio layout options to choose from including grid, masonry, and classic.
- Supports 4 post types such as video, sideshow, audio, and image.
Avada is a premium theme that will cost you money. The theme comes up with a price tag of $60 from the ThemeForest marketplace. And it includes 6 months of free support.
Want to know more about the Avada theme? Then, please check our detailed review article on Avada Theme!
Divi is a feature-packed theme and the page builder of WordPress. It has more than 100 pre-made websites and layouts, allowing you to create any site that your heart desires. All the credits go to the Divi Builder, which is the backbone of this theme. Through this page builder, you can do all the customization things.
Developers can make great use of it by combining the theme’s design along with their custom CSS. Moreover, it offers tons of unique page elements such as sliders, galleries, forms, testimonials, and many more. This way, you’ll have complete control over the designing portion of your site.
- The theme is responsive by nature so it will look good on all the devices.
- Easily save and handle unlimited custom designs with it for further use.
- Add custom shapes and effects to your pages for creating a higher level of attraction.
- It gives you the power to move elements and place them in any corner you like.
- Using Divi, you can add animations to the elements for that extra bit of charm.
Divi is a premium theme that is available in 2 pricing plans:
- Yearly Access: $89/year, product updates and premium support, unlimited website usage.
- Lifetime Access: $249/1-Time, lifetime updates and lifetime premium support, unlimited website usage.
OceanWP is a powerful and the most customizable WordPress theme that you’ll find in the market. It’s multipurpose which means you can build any kind of site, including blogs, businesses, eCommerce stores, etc.
All the settings are within your reach, whether you want to change the color, typography, menus, or other elements. It has other general features such as 7 header styles, 3 mobile menu styles, a top bar, and many more.
- Choose among the 3 available blog entry layouts such as grid, large image, and thumbnail styles.
- Comes with 3 different pagination styles for your blog including default, infinite scroll, and next/previous option.
- Depending on your choice you can either showcase the content in one or multiple columns.
- Ability to put multiple different logos for small, big, and mobile screens.
- Works well with other popular third-party plugins like LifterLMS, LearnDash, etc.
OceanWP is available in both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Premium version includes 3 different pricing plans:
- Personal: $54/yearly, 3 sites license, 12 months of updates & support.
- Business: $89/yearly, 6 sites license, 12 months of updates & support.
- Agency: $159/yearly, 50 sites license, 12 months of updates & support.
Uncode is a robust and modern WordPress theme that’s perfect for building portfolios, blogs, agencies, eCommerce stores, etc. One fascinating thing about this theme is the animated headings effects by which you can amaze your visitors on your site.
In addition, it enables you to edit the pages on the front end of your site via drag and drop page builder. You can customize every single page through the global theme options with ease. Unlike other themes, it has a shape dividers feature that allows you to add beautiful separators to your site.
- Comes with 16+ portfolio and blog layouts along with customization options.
- The innovative grid system pushes the layouts for an enhanced user experience.
- Jam-packed with 10 different varieties of menus such as top, right, overlay, off-canvas, etc.
- With the help of the theme’s Wireframes plugin, you can import 400+ readymade section templates.
- Includes 70+ demo layouts to speed up your site creation process.
Uncode is a premium theme that will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace. Plus, you’ll get 6 months of free support from the theme developers.
Total is a feature-packed, highly customizable WordPress theme that allows freelancers to create stunning sites for themselves. You can choose from a range of premade layouts to start with or build the site from scratch with the WPBakery page builder.
Similarly, you can customize your site as per your requirement via the live theme WordPress customizer. And preview the changes you’ve made to have an idea of how your site will look before going live.
- Option to choose either a full-width or boxed layout for your site.
- Bulks of preset card designs that you can use for your blog, archives, or custom post types.
- Infinite color options for links, buttons, backgrounds, menus, and many more.
- Works well with the Post Types Unlimited WordPress plugin by which you can add unlimited custom post types.
- Compatible with third-party plugins such as Yoast SEO, JetPack, Contact Form 7, etc.
It’s a premium theme so you can buy it by paying $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace. Also, you’ll get 6 months of free support in it.
Sydney is a modern business theme that’s suitable for companies and freelancers to build professional-looking sites. To start with, you’ll get tons of starter sites to get your creative site live in minutes. Speaking of customization, it gives you tons of customization possibilities like layout control, logo upload, color control, etc.
To make viewers stick to your site, you can add a full-screen slider or a full-width static image. Not to forget, you can put a scroll to the top arrow to eliminate boring scrolling tasks for the visitors.
- Place your menu either static or sticky, it’s your choice.
- Offers you 5 different customizable headers to choose from.
- Has 6 different blog layouts like classic, masonry, full-width, etc.
- Showcase an excerpt of your posts on the blog page easily.
- With WooCommerce support, creating an online store will be a breeze.
Sydney is a freemium theme. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Sydney Pro will cost you $69/year (Unlimited sites license, priority support, pro updates for 1 year).
9. X Theme
Developed by THEMECO, X Theme is suitable for creating one-page sites. You can choose either the theme’s own front-end page builder, Cornerstone, or Visual Composer for creating pages in minutes.
With this theme, you can customize almost everything. You can set typography, change the color, control the site layout options, and do many more. Besides that, you’ll get 40+ awesome elements like card, counter, pagination, etc. As a result, you can create any layout that you desire.
- The dark mode is the new interface option you’ll get which is comforting to the eyes.
- The inline editing feature allows you to edit text straight in the preview.
- Using a role manager you can set permissions, you have the remote of who has the access to what.
- Custom font uploader for creating an enticing visual experience for your site visitors.
- It has excellent support that’s available 24/7/365 to pull you out of problems.
X is a premium theme that will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Flatsome is a top multipurpose WordPress theme suitable for online shops, blogs, small businesses, and other types of sites. It has a theme options panel by which you can customize every single thing to meet your brand’s vision.
Another fascinating thing is the built-in live search. And it allows you to look for specific products, pages, or blog posts quickly. Most importantly, you can create your dream site using the beginner-friendly live page builder and huge element library.
- Add stunning and eye-grabbing shape dividers to banners and sections.
- With the built-in slider and banner system, you can create awesome sliders on your own.
- Drag and drop editor for creating beautiful image grids.
- Images load blazingly fast with the help of built-in lazy loading and adaptive image feature.
- With WooCommerce support, you can sell anything online easily.
Flatsome regular’s license will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Impreza is a WordPress theme that you shouldn’t miss out on if you’re looking for tons of customization options. They claim it as the “most customizable theme on the market.” We believe it’s because you’ll get 300+ powerful theme options, 100+ design elements, and many more.
Moreover, the unique thing you’ll see is the grid builder in this theme. Using it, you can create your likable grid layout without having to drop a single sweat. Apart from that, there are stunning animations and live parallax effects for impressing your visitors.
- Build creative sites in minutes with the help of the visual builder.
- Product grid builder by which you can display the product listings in your own way.
- Includes 14 ready-made header designs and 52 pre-designed grid layouts.
- Built-in mega menus, advanced typography settings, custom font uploader, etc.
- Comes with reusable global blocks that you can place on multiple pages.
Impreza comes up with a price tag of $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace. In it, you’ll get 6 months of support from the theme developers.
Soledad is a flexible WordPress theme that comes with over 6000 homepage variants. It’s designed especially for blog, news, and magazine sites. The theme is easy to set up, and you can customize every aspect such as layouts, styles, colors, fonts, etc.
Furthermore, it supports Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages), making your site load super fast on mobile devices. You can even build a site to showcase your yummy recipes. Soledad integrates with Penci Recipe and Penci Review plugin that takes care of the rest.
- Over 40 easily customizable and thoughtfully designed elements such as video playlists, social media, testimonials, etc.
- With the header builder, you can create unlimited header layouts.
- Powerful live WordPress customizer with over 1000 options.
- Autoload next/prev posts after viewing a post for minimizing the bounce rate.
- It supports GIF image format as well.
Soledad doesn’t have a free version available. You can get this theme by paying $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Want to know more about the Soledad theme? Then, please check our detailed review article on Soledad Theme!
Betheme is a beautifully crafted, highly customizable, and responsive WordPress theme. The theme includes 650+ pre-built websites, and you can import any demo you wish with a single click. It works closely with the Elementor page builder and has a theme options panel.
This way, you can create and design your site as per your desire without the coding knowledge required. Similarly, the theme offers tons of header styles, advanced typography, mega menus, global fonts, etc. Plus, the seamless integration with the WPML plugin turns your site multilingual.
- Has tons of pre-built sections to make things easy for you.
- Create eye-catching pages with the smooth parallax effect for next-level attraction.
- Built-in color picker by which you can change the color of every single element.
- Pick, upload and use the icons that you love in minutes using a custom font uploader.
- Supports both the YouTube and Vimeo videos.
You can get the Betheme after paying $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
GeneratePress is a speed-optimized WordPress theme that makes sure your site doesn’t slow down. If you’re a hobbyist or a freelancer looking to start the perfect foundation for your site, then this theme is ideal.
Also, the theme is built for the Gutenberg block editor, this way you’ll have full control over creating content. Most importantly, using this theme you can create every aspect of your site without the coding required. Furthermore, it provides you access to 60+ color options, powerful dynamic typography, dropdown menus, and many more.
- It requires less than 10KB of resources, making your site load blazingly fast.
- Integrates with all the popular page builders including Beaver Builder and Elementor.
- Choose from an extensive library of beautifully designed demo sites and save your time.
- It gives you complete design freedom to build whatever you desire.
- Using this theme, you can translate your site into multiple languages.
GeneratePress is available on both the free and paid versions. The premium version includes 2 different pricing plans:
- Yearly: $59, 1 year of updates and premium support, 500 websites license.
- Lifetime: $249/1-time payment, lifetime updates and lifetime premium support, 500 websites license.
Want to know more about the GeneratePress theme? Then, please check our in-depth review article on GeneratePress Theme!
Created by Themeisle, Neve is a lightweight and minimalist WordPress theme that’s quite popular in the market. This theme is widely known for its speed and performance, making your site load in seconds. With the advanced live customizer, you can customize your site the way you want.
A fully AMP optimized and mobile-ready theme means it will run at full pace on mobile devices. Also, you’ll get a few more striking features such as parallax effects, smooth animations, etc. Besides that, you can insert Adobe Typekit fonts on your site with just a few clicks.
- Easily redesign the header and footer of this theme by drag and drop.
- It gives you two layout options, either choose contained or full width.
- Has a robust, responsive, and beginner-friendly mega menu that’s easily customizable.
- Starter sites library enables you to import a demo site with a single click.
- SEO-ready structure for boosting the traffic on your site.
Neve is available in both the free and paid versions. Neve Pro includes 3 different pricing plans:
- Personal: $59/year, unlimited sites license.
- Business: $149/year, unlimited sites license, priority support.
- Agency: $259/year, unlimited sites license, VIP support.
Blocksy is the best free, fully customizable WordPress theme built with the latest web technologies. Using it, you can create varieties of sites such as restaurants, blogs, portfolios, online stores, and many more. This theme makes customizing your site super easy all due to its powerful live customizer.
It provides you full control over the layout settings, header, footer, sidebars, etc. In other words, you can customize every single element of your site. Besides that, you’ll get multiple widget areas where you can place your favorite widget.
- Over 900 different Google Fonts to choose from.
- Has a range of ready-made templates for creating a unique site.
- It’s fully compatible with the Gutenberg editor and blocks.
- Includes live search so you can view the results the moment you type your query.
- Has a highly responsive and retina-ready design that looks awesome on all screen sizes.
Blocksy comes up in both the free and premium versions. You can simply download the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Blocksy Pro is available on 3 pricing plans:
- Personal: $49/year, 1 site license.
- Professional: $69/year, 5 sites license.
- Agency: $99/year, unlimited site licenses.
Mesmerize is an extremely flexible and lightweight WordPress theme that has tons of customization options. With its predesigned sections, building the pages is so much easier. The theme developers have put a lot of effort into the customization portion.
You have to click on an element on your page such as a text, button, image, etc. Afterward, you can edit its properties while viewing all the outputs live with the help of the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.
- Has multiple hero layouts and media types including image, video, lightbox, etc.
- Video and slideshow backgrounds add that extra charm to your site.
- Includes predefined designs for both the header and content sections.
- Provides you free access to the Font Awesome icon library.
- The theme is WooCommerce ready so you can create an online store in minutes.
Mesmerize is available in both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Mesmerize Pro has 3 different pricing plans:
- Personal: $79/year, 1 site license, 1 year of support and updates.
- Business: $99/year, 5 sites license, 1 year of support and updates.
- Agency: $199/year, unlimited site licenses, 1 year of support and updates.
Want to know more about the Mesmerize theme? Then, please check our in-depth review article on Mesmerize Theme!
Inspiro is a beautiful photo and video-focused WordPress theme with a sleek design. It’s ideal for someone who likes to display a lot of images and videos on their site. With a one-click installer, you can download and install the theme instantly and easily.
Furthermore, you’ll get multiple page templates to showcase your portfolio-related content and an Elementor portfolio widget. You can change colors, fonts, and all of the page elements straight from the WordPress customizer.
- It works well with page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder making site creation easy for everyone.
- The theme supports video autoplay on all screen sizes.
- Has a fullscreen area that supports Vimeo, YouTube & self-hosted video background.
- Supports WooCommerce for easy online store creation.
Inspiro is a freemium theme. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Inspiro Premium is available in different pricing plans:
- Personal: $79/year, Access to support desk and updates for 1 year, 1 site license.
- Professional: $179/year, Access to support desk and updates for 1 year, unlimited sites license.
- All Themes Package: $99, Access to support desk and updates, 1-10 sites license.
Ultra is an advanced multipurpose WordPress theme that is built with designers and developers in mind. One cool feature the theme has is the section scrolling. This way, visitors can scroll through the page only one row at a time, similar to a presentation slideshow.
Also, you can tweak almost every element of the theme from header to footer. No coding is required. Plus, it gives you free access to the 12 bonus add-ons like a countdown, progress bar, counter, audio, etc.
- You’ll get slider backgrounds, video backgrounds, parallax scrolling, animations, etc.
- Enable/disable elements in the header and footer like logo, menu, social links, etc.
- Comes with 6 different styles of archive layouts such as slider, full width, masonry, grids, polaroid, and overlay.
- Auto-apply image filters (Grayscale, Blur, and Sepia) to your images with ease.
- Offers you 15 pre-set colors or you have an option to insert your favorite color.
Ultra is a premium theme. It gives you 3 different pricing options to choose from.
- Standard: $59, WP theme + 12 builder addons, 1 year of updates and support.
- Developer: $69, WP theme + 12 builder addons + photoshop files.
- Master Club: $89, Ultra plus + 42 themes, 11 plugins, 25 builder addons, and 5 PTB addons.
Kalium is a highly customizable, multipurpose, and one of the best-selling WordPress themes on the market. It’s built especially for the professionals who desire to showcase their work in the best possible way. The standout feature of this theme is the ultimate font management library.
There you can find tons of different varieties of fonts, including Google Fonts, FontSquirrel, Adobe Fonts, and much more. It comes with 30+ portfolio types, so you can present your work by choosing one of them. Moreover, Kalium works well in all modern browsers.
- 3-footer styles to choose from like minimal, corporate, and simple.
- Tons of beautiful hover animation effects.
- Build your pages instantly using the Visual Composer page builder.
- Adaptive images that automatically detect your visitor’s screen size and adjusts accordingly.
- Compatible with other plugins such as Revolution Slider, LayerSlider, WooCommerce Product Filter, etc.
Kalium is a premium theme that will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
WoodMart is a popular WordPress theme for creating any type of online store. The search function is one of the crucial aspects of any online store. Keeping that in mind, it provides an ajax full-screen search mechanism. As a result, users can find their desired products quickly.
With the Elementor and WPBakery page builder support, you can create any imaginable layout with a live preview. The theme settings panel offers you an intuitive interface so that you can customize elements easily. Additionally, the theme has social icons so your site visitors can stay in touch with you.
- The theme splits all CSS, JS files into multiple parts and loads only the required files for higher speed.
- Site visitors can filter the products by size, color, brand, price, etc, this gives the chance of increasing conversions.
- Create engaging slides with a drag and drop builder.
- Insert multiple product variables and swatches to products without the need for additional plugins.
- Video tutorials and documentation to guide you if you got stuck while using it.
WoodMart regular’s license will cost you $59 from the ThemeForest marketplace. Plus, you’ll receive 6 months of free support from the theme developers.
Salient is a creative WordPress theme for building top-notch websites. You can start by choosing one of the templates and building it into a dream site. The customization of this theme is also quite impressive. Change up your fonts, update your color palette, and do many more things to meet your brand’s vision.
The key is, that you can convert pages into fullscreen sections with stunning transitions. And you can achieve that with the Nectar fullscreen rows feature, as a result, it catches the attention of the viewers.
- With the intuitive front-end editor, you can build your pages quickly.
- Provides bulks of grid styles, sliders, and carousel options to present your work in style.
- Adaptive images that load fast and adjust automatically as per the user’s screen size.
- Multiple page transitions are available for an enhanced user experience.
- Amaze your viewers by creating an astonishing parallax effect that gets activated as per their mouse movement.
You can get this theme by paying $60 from the ThemeForest marketplace.
Page Builder Framework is one of the best customizable WordPress themes that follow the latest web and accessibility standards. This awesome theme is designed to cover any type of site like blogs, portfolios, agencies, and many more.
It offers control over colors, typography, menu, and much more directly inside the WordPress customizer. Moreover, compatibility with page builders like Beaver Builder and Elementor gives you even more room for customization.
- The theme follows a minimalist approach that highlights the most important content on your site.
- It supports the Gutenberg WordPress block editor.
- Less than 50KB of resources on the front-end, thereby your site loads super fast.
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce for building eCommerce stores.
- The theme is translation-ready, allowing you to build multilingual sites.
Page Builder Framework is a freemium theme. To upgrade to the pro version costs you money, it consists of 2 different pricing plans:
- Premium Add-on: $58/yearly, unlimited site license, 1 year of support and updates.
- Agency Bundle: $248/yearly, unlimited sites license, 1 year of support and updates.
Zakra is a multipurpose theme that’s liked by tons of WordPress users. It’s well suited for personal blogs, portfolios, business, and niche-based sites. Most importantly, it’s built with a lightweight framework that will help your website load quickly.
With the WordPress customizer and individual page settings, you can make any kind of changes you want. Developers can add custom CSS to change the look and feel of the theme. In addition to that, it looks good across all the screen sizes.
- AMP Ready which as a result will make your site load extremely fast on mobile devices.
- Gives you the option to choose either a boxed or wide layout.
- Includes general layouts such as full-width, right-sidebar, etc for pages, posts, and archives.
- Over 7 widget areas where you can add your likable widgets.
- Works well in all the major browsers.
Zakra is a freemium theme. Simply download the free version from the WordPress.org theme’s directory. Similarly, Zakra Pro is available on 4 varieties of pricing plans:
- Developer: $299, 1 year of premium support and updates, unlimited sites license.
- Professional: $289, 1 year of premium support and updates, 10 sites license.
- Personal Plus: $89, 1 year of premium support and updates, 3 sites license.
- Personal: $69, 1 year of premium support and updates, 1 site license.
PopularFX is a lightweight theme that features hundreds of demo sites making any site creation possible. You can design every aspect of your site all thanks to the theme’s own drag-and-drop page builder. And that too without the need for any coding knowledge.
The theme offers you tons of fully customizable widgets like a testimonial, divider, anchor, counter, etc. For more advanced widgets you need to upgrade to the PopularFX premium. Apart from that, it’s a thoughtfully designed theme with an outstanding support team.
- The in-line editing feature allows you to add/remove text by selecting a text and typing.
- Add more attraction to your pages with animation effects.
- Undo and redo all of your changes with the revision control.
- The theme is WooCommerce ready which helps you to build an online store in minutes.
- Responsive design makes your site look beautiful on all devices.
PopularFX is available on both free and pro versions. The premium version comes up in different pricing plans:
- Personal: $59/year, 1 year of support and updates, 1 site license.
- Professional: $89/year, 1 year of support and updates, 5 sites license.
- Business: $249/year, 1 year of support and updates, unlimited sites license.
And that’s a wrap! So, in this article, we’ve covered the 25 most customizable WordPress themes for 2022. We hope you liked it!
All of these themes have one thing in common, each of them provides you with tons of customization options. So, you might still be confused about which one to pick. We know the struggle is real. But don’t worry, cause we’re about to make the selection process easier for you.
Are you a newbie wanting to create a website on your own? Then, reading our comprehensive article how to create a website. It’s definitely going to be worthwhile.
Still, do you have any questions? Then leave a comment below.