Are you in search of the best WordPress themes for health blogs 2021? If it’s so, then you’ve arrived at the perfect spot.
These days, health blogs have become quite a trend. You can journal your opinions, knowledge, and other health-related experiences through a health blog. And, WordPress provides you with an ideal platform to start your own blog.
The main advantage of WordPress is that you can find tons of WordPress themes specifically designed for health blogging. Using one of them, you can build an elegant health blog website of your own.
However, choosing the one from many can be a little tiresome. So, here we’ve enlisted some of the best WordPress themes for health blogs.
Let’s get started!
Things to Consider before choosing themes for health blogs
Before moving forward, there are a few things to consider before choosing a theme for your health blogs. Some of the important ones are:
- Beginner-friendly: You should choose themes that are simple and quite easy to use.
- Flexibility: It’s highly recommended to choose flexible themes that are integrated with popular plugins.
- Responsive Design: Make sure to choose a theme that includes responsive design. This makes your health blog site look good on all devices.
- Customization Options: You must pick those themes that offer tons of customization options such as layouts, color options, widgets, etc.
- SEO Optimization: Select the theme that is SEO-friendly so that your site ranks higher in search engines.
To find out more on this, check out our article on how to choose the perfect WordPress theme for your website.
Now, let’s check the best WordPress themes for health blogs below:
25 Best WordPress Health Blogging Themes (Free + Paid)
Based on the criteria above, we’ve enlisted the best WordPress theme for health blogs 2021 (Mostly Free). You can go through the description, features, and pricing below and pick the best one that suits your requirement.
Astra is an elegant multipurpose WordPress theme built extremely lightweight. It takes up less than 50 KB of storage space, giving you unrivaled speed. You can quickly construct an appealing health blog with Astra’s customization choices.
In addition, you’re able to effortlessly build your website’s headers and footers by dragging and dropping items. Moreover, you can see the live preview of the header and footer while you’re building and designing your site.
Furthermore, it comes with starter templates that are quite easy to import to kick start your health blog website. No doubt, this theme allows you to craft stunning health blogs much more quickly than before.
- A beginner-friendly theme that makes creating full-width health blog pages straightforward.
- You have full control over the fonts and colors used in your theme’s design.
- Astra is AMP-ready (Accelerated Mobile Pages), which means it loads faster on mobile devices.
- You can modify the spacing between paragraphs with the paragraph margin option.
- It has three pre-installed widgets that you can use to customize your blog page. Namely address, info list, and social icon widgets.
It’s a free theme. However, you can upgrade to the pro version to add more features. Pro version is available at the following prices:
- Astra Pro: $47/year ($249 for a lifetime)
- Essential Bundle: $169/year ($499 for a lifetime)
- Growth Bundle: $249/year ($699 for a lifetime)
Want to learn more about Astra theme? Go through our detailed review of the Astra theme!
GeneratePress is a simple multipurpose theme that prioritizes speed and usability. You can craft an elegant-looking website in any niche including health blogs. In addition to the Gutenberg editor, it’s also compliant with popular page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder.
Moreover, this theme comes with a number of modules that allow you to further customize your site. You can also import or export these individual modules to personalize your blogs. To be specific, you can modify the header, footer, sidebar, content, navigation, and so on.
- Choose from over 70 typography settings to control the formats, fonts, and styles of your blog postings.
- You can give your blog site a pleasant presentable design with more than 60 color possibilities.
- Display your health blog posts in a column or masonry layout to make it more elegant.
- Supports top-rated plugins, such as Yoast SEO and WooCommerce providing more functionality to your health blogs.
- You can add a copyright page to the bottom of your health blogs.
GeneratePress is a free theme. However, for the pro version, it will cost you $59/year and $249 for a lifetime package.
For more details, please check our complete GeneratePress review & guide!
Ashe is one of the most popular WordPress blog themes. The design is simple and the theme is fully responsive across all devices. It’s simple to use, even for beginners that makes it suitable for health blogs.
This theme also includes several pre-built layouts to get started quickly. You can also use the header section to display up to 5 recent health blog posts. Further, you have the ability to keep amazing featured post sliders in the header section.
In addition, it’s integrated with most page builder plugins. As a result, you can swiftly create your health blog website using the drag-and-drop method. You can learn more about the theme here!
- Enables some authors to collaborate on a single health blog at the same time.
- Offers a plethora of typographic options with 800+ Google fonts and text-altering possibilities.
- Includes promo boxes in the header area to display up to 3 eye-catching images.
- Provides sticky navigation, color palettes, layout options, slider, and more to design your own unique blog.
- It has a social share option so that readers can share health blogs on different social handles.
It’s a free theme. However, for additional features, you’ll have to pay $29 for a regular license and $89 for an extended license.
Another multipurpose theme is Neve, that’s perfectly suited for creating a website. Importantly, it’s quite a flexible theme that takes up less than 1 second for loading your site. Essentially, it provides a great deal of customization making it ideal for creating a health blogs site.
Moreover, you can completely modify the look of your health blogs with straightforward layout presets. No doubt, this theme provides a tremendous boost to your overall blogging experience. In addition, it’s a five-star rated theme with more than 300K+ active installs.
- It’s an accessibility-ready theme. This makes it easy for physically challenged users to engage with and navigate your website.
- Choose whether you want your health blog layout to be contained or full width, then tweak the options.
- Fully compatible with the Gutenberg Editor. It simplifies the process of creating and maintaining blogs or posts.
- Includes drag and drop components to customize and rebuild Neve’s header and footer the way you want.
It’s a free theme. You can upgrade to the pro version to add more features at the following prices:
- Personal: $59/year
- Business: $149/year
- Agency: $549/year
Also, check our full review and guide for Neve theme!
Another flexible multipurpose blog theme is Zakra, that’s ideal for crafting health blogs website. Essentially, it’s a lightweight theme with clean code for quick page loading and improved site performance. Importantly, it’s based on a powerful Gutenberg block editor to effortlessly craft health blog content.
Basically, it comes with 65+ creative starter templates to kickstart your site journey. It also has specific ready-made templates built specifically for health blog websites. All you need to do is a few necessary customizations and you are good to go for your lovely health blog website.
- It comes with a slew of useful functions, like boxed and wide layouts, header styles, and more.
- GDPR compliant (General Data Protection Regulation) to secure the sensitive data of your website viewers.
- Compatible with major page builders opening up a lot of possibilities for customization.
- It’s an AMP-ready theme that lets people access your website on their mobile devices.
- Easily change typographic characteristics such as font size, line height, variation, and so on.
The normal version is free. Premium version will cost you:
- Personal: $59 per year /$159 if paid once
- Personal Plus: $67 per year /$209 if paid once
- Professional: $202 per year /$422 if paid once
- Developer: $209 per year /$454 if paid once
Divi is one of the best and powerful premium WordPress themes suitable for health bloggers. It comes with advanced visual editors that’ll help you create your health blogs in no time.
Basically, this theme is based on one of the finest drag and drop website builders i.e. Divi builder. This helps you give a perfect shape to your health blogs by dragging and dropping elements with ease.
Moreover, it also provides an inline text editing option. This makes editing your blog pages quite easy. All you need to click and start typing and there you go with your blog pages ready instantly.
- It’s a mobile-friendly theme. This allows your views to browse and interact with your health blogs from any device.
- Paired with Schema markup to aid search engines in recognizing your website.
- Includes 40 different content sections such as sliders, forms, testimonials, galleries, and more.
- You receive ad boxes with Divi, which you can use to attach adverts to your blog content.
- Contains social share buttons that allow you to publish your health blog posts on different social networking platforms.
Divi will cost you $89 for yearly access and $249 for lifetime access.
PopularFX is a lightweight WordPress theme for creating stunning health blogs websites. Essentially, there are hundreds of pre-made themes to help you create your dream site.
Moreover, it contains a drag-and-drop page builder that makes it quite simple to create your health blog website. In addition, it allows for in-line editing. By just clicking and typing on any text, you can easily add or remove it.
Furthermore, it features a live design. With this, you can have complete control over how your site appears on mobile devices. Not to mention, it’s a performance-built theme that makes your health blogs pages load quicker.
- Offers over 70 powerful and unique design features to help you create an amazing health blog website.
- Use a number of typography settings to enhance the look of your blog page headings and titles.
- Choose your favorite widgets from the PopularFX widget collection to create a powerful health blog website.
- You can easily undo and redo changes with the help of the revision control area option.
- Compatible with major page builders so you can quickly create your own stylish and powerful pages.
PopularFX is a free theme. It also has a pro version that will cost you:
- Personal: $59/year
- Professional: $89/year
- Business: $249/year
OceanWP is another best WordPress theme to consider for your health blog website. Basically, this theme comes with a live customizer. This makes it quite adaptable and simple to set up.
Essentially, it integrates with popular page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, and more. As a result, you can easily create various health blogs with the intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
It also includes many other professional-looking demos to help you get started with your website. You may also import them quickly and efficiently with just one click.
- Provides 3 blog entry layouts namely grid, thumbnail style, and large image for your health blogs.
- Includes 2 top navigation menus, full-width pages, custom logo support, image galleries, and more.
- Comes with a native card pop-up function to provide hover effects to your health blog to attract readers.
- As it supports RTL languages, you can make your health blogs reach to a wide number of audiences.
- It’s highly responsive and performs flawlessly on all major devices. It’s also designed to be SEO-friendly.
OceanWP is a free WordPress theme with a lot of features. You can, however, purchase the necessary extensions to fully utilize it. It costs you:
- Personal Plan: $27.30 yearly for 3 sites.
- Business Plan: $47.40 yearly for 6 sites.
Kadence is another popular WordPress theme ideal to build your health blog website effortlessly. It’s a power-packed theme that’s quite lightweight and dynamic at the same time.
It essentially comes with gorgeous starter templates. That can further be tweaked as per the necessity of the site. You can readily change typography, colors, fonts, and other customization capabilities in it.
Undoubtedly, you’re able to craft your own visually appealing and fast-loading health blog website. That, too, with the utmost simplicity.
- Choose your blogs to be full width, narrow width, no sidebar, or with a sidebar, etc.
- You can enable breadcrumbs using the built-in breadcrumb generator.
- Contains transparent header builder to add elements like a search bar, navigation buttons, logo, and more.
- It includes social share buttons that allow you to share the contents of your website on a variety of social media networks.
- Easily activate, design, and place scroll to the top arrow on your health blog website.
Kadence is a free theme. However, for the pro version it will cost you:
- Kadence Pro: $59/year (Unlimited sites)
- Essential Bundle: $129/year (Unlimited sites)
- Full Bundle: $199/year (Unlimited sites)
Hestia is another multipurpose theme with a one-page design that is suitable for creating a blog website. It’s an ideal theme for health bloggers looking for a minimal design and clean appearance. Essentially, it’s quite simple to set up and has a good performance record.
Moreover, this theme provides a live customizer that gets you full control over your health blog site. It’s compatible with Gutenberg as well as all of the most popular page builders. You can further design all the important areas of your site to your liking.
- It has a seamless parallax animation effect, elegant typography, and is mobile-friendly.
- Compatibility with major caching and minification plugins gives you uncompromised speed.
- You can change the colors, conceptual design, section arrangement, and much more to create a visually appealing blog site.
- Contains social share buttons so that you can share your health blogs to a variety of social media networks.
- Fully supports RTL language and is a translation-ready theme. This helps your health blog content to reach a wider audience.
It’s a free theme. However, the premium version will cost you the following prices:
- Personal: $69 for 1 site.
- Business: $99 for 3 sites.
- Agency: $299 for unlimited sites.
11. Blossom Spa
Blossom Spa can be the perfect theme for you if you’re seeking a feminine design for your health blogs. It’s one of the simple and clean appearance themes available for creating a blog website.
Moreover, it includes 3 different visually appealing blog page layouts for your blogs. List, masonry, and image-focused layouts for your health blogs, to be specific. You can play with various layouts to find the one that best suits your site.
In addition, you don’t require any coding experience to use this theme. You can therefore construct a completely functional health blog website in no time.
- Offers 22 handy widgets to help you personalize your health blog website to your choice.
- Comes with a back-to-top button so that visitors can quickly return to the top of the website.
- Includes breadcrumb functionality for easy navigation of your health blog website.
- You can add custom CSS codes to modify the CSS effects or color of the required area of your blog site.
- It has a dedicated Instagram section on the homepage for showcasing your Instagram health blog posts.
It’s a free theme. However, you can upgrade to the premium version at $49 for additional functionalities.
Medilink is another best health-dedicated WordPress theme that’s ideal for crafting a health blogs website. Essentially, it’s compatible with the Elementor page builder. Also, it includes a live customizer to preview the changes made on your site. This helps you create your ideal health blog website.
The best thing about his theme is that it includes an appointment page. This will help your health blog readers schedule an appointment with you with ease. Not to mention, it’s a mobile-friendly theme. As a result, your website appears elegant on all kinds of devices.
- Comes with 3 blog page layouts built suitable for your health blogs.
- There are 6 different homepage demos available, all of which are dedicated to the health sector.
- Offers 5 header styles that can provide 15+ header variations for your blogs.
- Provides an impressive number of functions to ensure that everyone can view your health blog website.
- Compatible with all the modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and more.
Medilink will cost you $39 for a regular license and $10.13 for extended support.
Mediz is a dynamic and super responsive medical WordPress theme. It’s well-designed and well-suited for medical use, making it ideal for your health-related blogs.
This theme contains a lot of cool features. Such as background wrapper settings, custom skin color, three view modes (live, preview, block), and so on.
Additionally, it includes the most robust drag-and-drop page builder available. This makes it perfect to create the ideal health blog website of your choice.
- Comes with 15 prebuilt stunning blog layouts to choose from for your health blogs.
- Bundled with premium plugins such as Revolution Slider and LightGallery providing you additional functionality.
- Comes with 19 header layouts to customize the logo and navigation area.
- You have the option of using a slide or overlay style for the secondary navigation.
- It has page builder settings where you can select space for each health blog content.
Mediz will cost you $39 for a regular license and $10.13 for extended support.
Blocksy is another excellent multipurpose WordPress theme built with cutting-edge technologies. It’s also a very beginner-friendly theme. To put it another way, you don’t need any coding skills to use this theme. It also comes with a plethora of customization choices.
Additionally, it’s compatible with the Gutenberg editor. As a result, it’s a very adaptable and dynamic theme. You can further add many blocks to your website to include your health blog contents. Moreover, it has a live customizer to preview the changes made to your site.
- Create blog content with ease using your favorite design tools and place it to your liking.
- Easily customize the layout, including the header, footer, navigation bars, scrolling, single pages, and more.
- Allows you to display health blogs tailored to both general site visitors and individual users.
- It has attractive dropdowns in your menus so that you can fill them with health blog content you desire.
- Offers dark mode option to your website to display your blog contents.
Blocksy is free. However, for the premium version you’ve to pay the following prices:
- Personal: 1 License, $49 per year / $149 for lifetime.
- Professional: 5 Licenses, $69 per year / $199 for lifetime.
- Agency: Unlimited Licenses, $99 per year / $299 for lifetime.
Health Coach Blog & Lifestyle Magazine is another modern and appealing WordPress theme that’s suitable for your health blogs. Basically, this theme is built on the ThemeREX framework. This makes it extremely functional and simple to use. Also, it’s a fully responsive and retina-friendly theme.
Moreover, this theme is integrated with the Visual Composer plugin. As a result, you get dynamic tools for managing your health blog content. Basically, it has several eye-catching and unique prebuilt demos for your health blogs. Further, you can easily drag and drop elements to create and organize your blogs.
- Comes with 20+ post animations and multiple blog styles to craft engaging health blogs.
- Easily categorize your blogs into various subcategories as per their nature. You can make your health blogs as customizable as you want.
- Select from the box and full-width page layouts for your health blogs.
- Includes post views, likes, and sharing buttons to your health blogs with related post sections.
- Also, it comes with an advanced translation option to translate your health blogs into multiple languages.
It cost you $59/6 months for a regular license. You can further extend it to 12 months at $17.63.
Medicare is another premium multipurpose health WordPress theme available in the market. It’s created with a variety of services in mind including health blogs.
It comes with 15 amazing layouts to start your website in no time. Basically, it has prebuilt layouts for clinic, cardiology, psychiatrist, and more with specific blog sections. Moreover, you can import these demo contents with a few simple clicks.
Furthermore, it has a full settings panel, as well as unique page transitions and design. Not to mention, it includes free updates as well as support from a well-regarded team.
- Comes with full width and boxed layouts to showcase your health blog contents.
- Integrated with the Contact Form 7 plugin so that your blog readers can contact out you easily.
- Supports mega menus as well as has the ability to display sophisticated promotional content.
- It’s a mobile device-optimized theme. This further assists your viewers to read your health blogs from any smartphone.
- Includes latest post elements so that visitors can see your freshly published health blogs.
Medicare costs you $69/6 months for a regular license. It can be extended to 12 months at $21.38.
Aarogya is another dynamic WordPress theme built specifically for nutrition and diet healthcare blogs. Essentially, it’s designed for health bloggers, nutritionists, dietitians, and personal coaches. This theme is definitely the best choice for health blogs that includes nutrition facts, healthy lifestyle tips, organic foods, and more.
In addition, it integrates drag-and-drop functionality to create your health blog website in no time. Moreover, you require no coding skills to craft your site elegantly. Also, it has its own customizer to personalize various elements of your blog website with ease.
- Offers 150+ shortcode elements to provide an easy and beginner-friendly platform for creating a website.
- You can choose from 800+ Google Fonts and place the one of your liking for your blogs.
- Comes with 20+ unique and elegant inner page designs for your health blogs.
- Bundled with the most powerful plugins such as Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, Layer Slider, etc to provide more functionality.
- It has social media integration so that your health blogs can reach out to a wider number of audiences.
Aarogya costs you $59/6 months for a regular license. You can further extend it to 12 months at $17.63.
Care is a premium WordPress theme designed for medical professionals such as doctors, dentists, and health centers. It’s an excellent WordPress theme for health-related blogs. Besides, it can also be used for business or any other type of website.
Moreover, you can create a live preview website by importing demo data in just a few clicks. The settings for blogs, pages, widgets, navigation, and browsing are all set automatically. Afterward, you can further make more changes and edits to your site as per your liking.
- Provides custom background and predefined patterns for your health blogs.
- Comes with multiple blog layouts and a custom layout creator for all post types.
- It enables the post format of your health blogs. This helps you to provide updated content to your site readers.
- Offers parallax effects and integration with Slider Revolution makes a smooth health blog website.
- It’s a drag and drop page builder with an advanced options panel.
- A responsive theme with a special mobile mode menu is available for your health blogs.
Care costs you $49/6 months for a regular license. It can be extended to 12 months at $13.88.
Another best purpose-oriented WordPress theme built is HealthCare, that’s ideal for health blogs. Importantly, this theme comes with a premium slider revolution and a drag-and-drop page builder. This helps you create your health blog website without requiring any coding skills.
It’s unquestionably lightning-fast and designed for high-speed performance. Not to mention, the code structure of this theme is really well-maintained and simple.
Also, this theme is jam-packed with CSS animation. As a result, it provides amazing functionality for your health blog site.
- Comes with 30+ custom prebuilt pages with stunning design to kick start your health blog website.
- Includes sidebar manager to place and manage custom sidebars for your posts and pages.
- Choose from 10 header layouts and 20+ footer layouts for your health blog website.
- Provides a one-page style menu and sticky header position option for your site.
- Offers boxed and full-width layout for showcasing your health blog contents.
HealthCare costs you $79/6 months for a regular license. You can further extend it to 12 months at $25.13.
Fairy is a free multipurpose WordPress blog theme with a minimalist design. This theme is lightweight and simple to use. This makes it ideal for health blogs, travel blogs, cuisine blogs, technology blogs, and fashion blogs.
Essentially, it’s integrated with Gutenberg. As a result, it works well with all of WordPress’s blocks and structure. Also, this theme was made with customizer options in mind. You can see the adjustments made to your health blogs instantly.
Moreover, it includes demo templates so you can make your site seem just like that. Also, it provides extensive tutorials and free help via chat and forum for easy use of this theme.
- You can quickly add your own Copyright text to your health blogs through the customizer panel.
- Includes go to the top icon so that your blog readers can easily go to the top of the page.
- Provides an advertisement section so that you can generate income out of your health blogs.
- Comes with a meta show hide option to enable or disable category, author meta tags, date, etc with ease.
- In the footer section, you can enable or hide the social icon. Or even create a social media menu for it.
It’s a free theme. But, you can extend its functions at 49.00 for the initial payment and $24.50/year afterward.
21. Colibri WP
Another elegant multipurpose theme is Colibri WP, that’s ideal for creating a health blogs website. Essentially, it comes with 90+ elegant-looking prebuilt templates on various niches. This helps to head start your health blog website without coding knowledge and hassle-free.
With this theme, it takes your customizer one step further. Basically, you can customize every aspect of your health blog site from a single interface. Moreover, this includes it all. From headers, footers, page content, navigation menus, styling, and more.
- Choose from 35 ready-to-use content blocks and 5 lovely header designs.
- It has a special hero section that helps you create positive impressions for your website viewers.
- Includes shape dividers & section overlap for organizing your health blogs in a visually appealing manner.
- Provides contact blocks to get in touch with your health blog readers.
- Offers portfolio and photo gallery blocks to make your blog site more engaging.
It’s a free theme. However, you can upgrade to the premium version at the following prices:
- Personal: $79 per year /$169 if paid once.
- Business: $99 per year /$239 if paid once.
- Agency: $199 per year /$449 if paid once.
If you want to craft a multimedia-focused health blog website, then Inspiro is the ideal one for you. Basically, it’s a photo and video focused WordPress theme with a modern touch. At the same time, this theme is lightweight and quite simple to use. You can also personalize this theme to your liking in a few simple steps.
The best thing about this theme is it allows for video autoplay on all devices. You can make self-hosted clips and full-screen presentations in the background. Moreover, it allows you to use the overlay gradient customizer to make your blog site more vibrant and trendy.
- Choose from multiple blog layouts and select the one as per your requirement.
- Provides proper spacing in between different health blogs to improve the reading experience of your viewers.
- It’s integrated with WooCommerce and major page builders to give your blog site more functionality.
- You can upload your own logo to make your health blog site more professional.
- It makes use of SEO-friendly code to help your health blog site rank higher in search results.
It’s a free theme. You can upgrade to the premium version that will cost you €79 per year and €199 for a lifetime.
Another multipurpose best WordPress theme is CosmosWP, that’s Gutenberg-ready and highly adaptable for your health blogs site. Besides health blogs, it’s also ideal for crafting a portfolio, business, photography, and more sites.
No doubt, you can have a spectacular and fantastic theme for your health blogs site with its simple setup. It comes with tons of professional and stunning demo sites to kickstart your health blogs. You can import them in a single click and do the required customization. And there you go with your very own health blog site.
- Compatible with almost all page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, etc. This further helps to create a unique blog page design.
- Provides search options on your site so that your site viewers can easily find the required health blogs.
- It has a lot of header elements to let you design and personalize your own site header.
- Includes typography choices to your blogs as font sizes, letter spacing, line height, decoration, and more.
- Offers normal and hover color options to each block and element of your blog website.
It’s a free theme. However, for additional functions you can get a premium version at the following prices:
- Personal: $39.99/year for a single site.
- Professional: $59.99/year for 5 sites.
- Business: $129.99/year for 25 sites.
- Agency: $199.99/year for unlimited sites.
Jevelin is the premium multipurpose WordPress theme that can be used for building health blogs websites. You can easily launch your website with the increasing collection of its professional site layouts.
Moreover, it includes a plethora of settings and tools and customization options to tailor your blog site to your choice. In addition, it has a separate theme options control panel to alter the site settings. You can configure individual blog pages using the drag-and-drop tool.
Basically, this theme provides everything you’ll need to build a health blog website. That also, without compromising the quality of the site in the bare minimum effort.
- Comes with unique 10+ portfolio layouts and 6 blog layouts to get your blog site started.
- Offers custom author page so that you can give your thorough information to your site viewers.
- It has the ability to create your own mobile-friendly interactive text, image, or content sliders.
- Includes back to top button and smooth scrolling for enhanced user experience.
- Provides custom widgets such as recent posts, social media icons, etc to upgrade the various aspects of your site.
Jevelin costs you $59/6 months for a regular license. You can further extend it to 12 months at $17.63.
Polite is a beautiful WordPress theme with a clean style that’s ideal for health blogs. Basically, this theme includes a masonry layout and has a variety of blog page layouts.
Importantly, this theme has custom widgets for author biography, featured posts, social icons, and more. It also has a primary color option. This helps you to alter the color of the entire site with a single click.
Additionally, it provides customized navigation, footer widgets, and other capabilities. As a result, you can create a unique and modern design health blog with this theme.
- Choose from over 800 fonts in the Google Fonts library.
- Provides a search button so that your site readers can easily locate the required health blogs.
- Offers a related post option so you can display your visitors’ similar health blogs.
- Integration with social media aspects aids your health blogs to reach a bigger audience.
- The blog pages have a “read more” option. This enables you to include a larger number of health blogs on a single web page.
It’s a free theme. For additional functions, you can get the premium version at $49 yearly and $149 for a lifetime plan.
So, that’s it! We’ve come to the end of this article. We genuinely hope this post article aids you in your search for the best WordPress theme for health blogs.
Furthermore, we ensure that these are the finest health blogs WordPress themes and templates for creating incredible websites. You can select the best health blogs theme based on the features it provides and how well it meets your needs.
If you use any of these WordPress health blog themes, please feel free to share your experiences. Kindly do not hesitate to share recommendations or questions, if any. Do feel free to contact us at any time.