Are you in search of the best WordPress themes for health blogs in 2023? If it’s so, then you’ve arrived at the right place.
These days, health blogs have become quite a trend. You can journal your opinions, knowledge, and other health-related experiences through a health blog. And, WordPress provides you with an ideal platform to start your own blog.
The main advantage of WordPress is that you can find tons of WordPress themes specifically designed for health blogging. Using one of them, you can build an elegant health blog website of your own.
However, choosing the one from many can be a little tiresome. So, here we’ve enlisted some of the best WordPress themes for health blogs.
Let’s get started!
Things to Consider Before Choosing Themes For Health Blogs
Before moving forward, there are a few things to consider before choosing a theme for your health blogs. Some of the important ones are:
- Beginner-friendly: You should choose themes that are simple and quite easy to use.
- Flexibility: It’s highly recommended to choose flexible themes that are integrated with popular plugins.
- Responsive Design: Make sure to choose a theme that includes responsive design. This makes your health blog site look good on all devices.
- Customization Options: You must pick themes that offer tons of customization options such as layouts, color options, widgets, etc.
- SEO Optimization: Select a theme that is SEO-friendly so that your site ranks higher in search engines.
To learn more about this, check out our article on choosing the perfect WordPress theme for your website.
Now, let’s check the best WordPress themes for health blogs below:
25 Best WordPress Health Blogging Themes (Free + Paid)
Based on the criteria above, we’ve enlisted the best WordPress theme for health blogs in 2023. You can go through the description, features, and pricing below and pick the best one that suits your requirements.
GeneratePress is a simple multipurpose theme that prioritizes speed and usability. You can craft an elegant-looking website in any niche including health blogs. In addition, it’s also compliant with popular page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder.
Moreover, this theme comes with a number of modules that allow you to further customize your site. You can also import or export these individual modules to personalize your blogs. To be specific, you can modify the header, footer, sidebar, content, navigation, and so on.
- You can give your blog site a pleasant presentable design with more than 60 color possibilities.
- Display your health blog posts in a column or masonry layout to make it more elegant.
- Supports top-rated plugins, like Yoast SEO and WooCommerce providing more functionality to your health blogs.
- You can add a copyright page to the bottom of your health blogs.
- Also, get a lightweight slide-out or overlay off-canvas panel for all devices.
GeneratePress is a free theme available to download from the official WordPress theme directory. You can also directly install the theme from your WordPress dashboard.
However, for the premium version, it’s available on its official website with 2 pricing plans.
- Yearly Plan: Costs $59 with all premium features and access to the full site library.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $249 one-time payment with lifetime access to all premium features and support.
For more details, please check our complete GeneratePress review & guide!
Astra is an elegant multipurpose WordPress theme built extremely lightweight. It takes up less than 50 KB of storage space, giving you unrivaled speed. You can quickly construct an appealing health blog with Astra’s customization choices.
In addition, you’re able to effortlessly build your website’s headers and footers by dragging and dropping items. Moreover, you can see the live preview of the header and footer while you’re building and designing your site.
Furthermore, it comes with starter templates that are quite easy to import to kick start your health blog website. No doubt, this theme allows you to craft stunning health blogs much more quickly than before.
- A beginner-friendly theme that makes creating full-width health blog pages straightforward.
- You have full control over the fonts and colors used in your theme’s design.
- Astra is AMP-ready (Accelerated Mobile Pages), which means it loads faster on mobile devices.
- You can modify the spacing between paragraphs with the paragraph margin option.
- It has three pre-installed widgets that you can use to customize your blog page. Namely address, info list, and social icon widgets.
It’s a free theme available to download from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
However, you can upgrade to the pro version to add more features from its official website.
- Astra Pro Plan: Costs $47 per year and $227 for a lifetime. It comes with header builder, blog layout, sticky header, and more.
- Essential Bundle Plan: $137 per year and $677 for a lifetime. It includes Astra Pro, 180+ starter templates, premium updates, support, and more.
- Growth Bundle Plan: $187 per year and $937 for a lifetime. Also includes everything from the essential bundle plan and Convert pro plugin, Schema pro plugin, etc.
Want to learn more about the Astra theme? Go through our detailed review of the Astra theme!
Divi is one of the best and most powerful premium WordPress themes suitable for health bloggers. It comes with advanced visual editors that’ll help you create your health blogs in no time.
Basically, this theme is based on one of the finest drag and drop website builders i.e. Divi Builder. This helps you give a perfect shape to your health blogs by dragging and dropping elements with ease.
Moreover, it also provides an inline text editing option. This makes editing your blog pages quite easy. All you need to click and start typing and there you go with your blog pages ready instantly.
- It’s a mobile-friendly theme. This allows your viewers to browse and interact with your health blogs from any device.
- Paired with Schema markup to aid search engines in recognizing your website.
- Includes 40 different content sections such as sliders, forms, testimonials, galleries, and more.
- You receive ad boxes with Divi, which you can use to attach adverts to your blog content.
- Contains social share buttons that allow you to publish your health blog posts on different social networking platforms.
Divi is a premium WordPress theme, that comes in 2 different pricing plans from its official website.
- Yearly Access Plan: Costs $89 with access to Divi, Extra, Bloom & Monarch theme and hundreds of website packs.
- Lifetime Access Plan: Cost $249 with lifetime updates, premium support, unlimited website usage, and everything from the yearly access plan.
Blocksy is another excellent multipurpose WordPress theme built with cutting-edge technologies. It’s also a very beginner-friendly theme. To put it another way, you don’t need any coding skills to use this theme. It also comes with a plethora of customization choices.
Additionally, it’s compatible with the Gutenberg editor. As a result, it’s a very adaptable and dynamic theme. You can further add many blocks to your website to include your health blog contents. Moreover, it has a live customizer to preview the changes made to your site.
- Create blog content with ease using your favorite design tools and place it to your liking.
- Easily customize the layout, including the header, footer, navigation bars, scrolling, single pages, and more.
- Allows you to display health blogs tailored to both general site visitors and individual users.
- It has attractive dropdowns in your menus so that you can fill them with the health blog content you desire.
- Offers a dark mode option to your website to display your blog content.
Blocksy is free to download from the official theme directory of WordPress.org.
And for the premium version, you’ll get it from its official website with 3 pricing plans. They are:
- Personal Plan: Costs $49 per year for a single site license and $149 for a lifetime.
- Professional Plan: Costs $69 per year for 5 site license and $199 for a lifetime.
- Agency Plan: Costs $99 per year for an unlimited site license and $299 for a lifetime.
OceanWP is another best WordPress theme to consider for your health blog website. Basically, this theme comes with a live customizer. This makes it quite adaptable and simple to set up.
Essentially, it integrates with popular page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, and more. As a result, you can easily create various health blogs with the intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
It also includes many other professional-looking demos to help you get started with your website. You may also import them quickly and efficiently with just one click.
- Provides 3 blog entry layouts namely grid, thumbnail style, and large image for your health blogs.
- Includes 2 top navigation menus, full-width pages, custom logo support, image galleries, and more.
- Comes with a native card pop-up function to provide hover effects to your health blog to attract readers.
- As it supports RTL languages, you can make your health blogs reach to a wide number of audiences.
- It’s highly responsive and performs flawlessly on all major devices. It’s also designed to be SEO-friendly.
OceanWP is a free WordPress theme with a lot of features that is available to download from the official theme library from WordPress.org.
You can, however, purchase the premium version to fully utilize it. It comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal Plan: Costs $43 yearly for 3 sites with 7 free extensions and 14 premium extensions.
- Business Plan: Costs $71 yearly for 6 sites. It includes everything from the personal plan.
- Agency Plan: Costs $127 for 50 sites with everything from the business plan and 12 months of VIP support.
Kadence is another popular WordPress theme ideal to build your health blog website effortlessly. It’s a power-packed theme that’s quite lightweight and dynamic at the same time.
It essentially comes with gorgeous starter templates. That can further be tweaked as per the necessity of the site. You can readily change typography, colors, fonts, and other customization capabilities in it.
Undoubtedly, you’re able to craft your own visually appealing and fast-loading health blog website. That, too, with the utmost simplicity.
- Choose your blogs to be full width, narrow width, no sidebar, or with a sidebar, etc.
- You can enable breadcrumbs using the built-in breadcrumb generator.
- Contains transparent header builder to add elements like a search bar, navigation buttons, logo, and more.
- It includes social share buttons that allow you to share the contents of your website on a variety of social media networks.
- Easily activate, design, and place scroll to the top arrow on your health blog website.
Kadence is a freemium theme available in both the free and premium versions. The free version is available to download from official WordPress theme library.
However, for the premium version is available on its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Kadence Theme Pro Plan: Costs $59 per year unlimited sites. It comes with header addons, hooked elements, WooCommerce addons, etc.
- Essential Bundle Plan: Costs $129 per year unlimited sites. It includes Kadence Block Pro, pro starter templates, and more.
- Full Bundle Plan: Costs $199 per year unlimited sites with Kadence cloud, Kadence conversion, child theme builder, and more.
Avada is one of the popular WordPress themes that is best suited for creating any type of website. This sleek design theme helps you to create a professional-looking health blog in no time.
Besides, it comes with pre-built demo websites, including a health website. By using a prebuilt demo, you can save time and effort in designing your site.
In addition, it offers a wide range of customization options, including over 70 design elements. So, you can easily create a website that matches your brand and style.
- It allows you to create a custom header, title bars, post designs, etc.
- You’ll also have a wide selection of prebuilt off-canvas, including popups and sliding bars.
- Ability to build forms for registration with a vast array of styling and configurable options.
- Plus, it offers 120+ design templates for your health blog.
- You’ll have 6 blog layouts to choose from grid, masonry, timeline, large, large alternate, medium, and medium alternate.
You can get this premium theme from the ThemeForest.net marketplace for $69 with 6 months of regular support. You can also get 12 months of extended support for an additional $21.38.
Another flexible multipurpose blog theme is Zakra, that’s ideal for crafting health blogs website. Essentially, it’s a lightweight theme with clean code for quick page loading and improved site performance. Importantly, it’s based on a powerful Gutenberg block editor to effortlessly craft health blog content.
Basically, it comes with 65+ creative starter templates to kickstart your site journey. It also has specific ready-made templates built specifically for health blog websites. All you need to do is a few necessary customizations and you are good to go for your lovely health blog website.
- It comes with a slew of useful functions, like boxed and wide layouts, header styles, and more.
- GDPR compliant (General Data Protection Regulation) to secure the sensitive data of your website viewers.
- Compatible with major page builders opening up a lot of possibilities for customization.
- It’s an AMP-ready theme that lets people access your website on their mobile devices.
- Easily change typographic characteristics such as font size, line height, variation, and so on.
The free version of Zakra is free to download from the official theme directory of wordPress.org.
Whereas, the premium version is available on its official website with 4 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: Costs $59 per year and $159 for lifetime with one time payment with usage on 1 site license.
- Personal Plus Plan: Costs $67 per year and $209 for lifetime with 3 site license.
- Developer Plan: Costs $209 per year and $454 one time payment with unlimited site license.
Another multipurpose theme is Neve, that’s perfectly suited for creating a website. Importantly, it’s quite a flexible theme that takes up less than 1 second for loading your site. Essentially, it provides a great deal of customization making it ideal for creating a health blogs site.
Moreover, you can completely modify the look of your health blogs with straightforward layout presets. No doubt, this theme provides a tremendous boost to your overall blogging experience.
- It’s an accessibility-ready theme. This makes it easy for physically challenged users to engage with and navigate your website.
- Choose whether you want your health blog layout to be contained or full width, then tweak the options.
- Fully compatible with the Gutenberg Editor. It simplifies the process of creating and maintaining blogs or posts.
- Includes drag and drop components to customize and rebuild Neve’s header and footer the way you want.
It’s a free WordPress health blog theme available to download form its official theme repository of WordPress.org.
Besides, you can upgrade to the premium version to add more features at the following prices:
- Personal Plan: Costs $69 per year with usage on unlimited sites. It includes transparent header, extra widgets, and more.
- Business Plan: Costs $149 per year and includes pop up blocks, hooked elements, sticky add to cart, and more.
- Agency Plan: Costs $259 per year with unlimited site usage. It also comes with premium starter sites, Neve cloud, and everything from the business plan.
Also, check our full review and guide for Neve theme!
Fairy is a free multipurpose WordPress blog theme with a minimalist design. This theme is lightweight and simple to use. This makes it ideal for health blogs, travel blogs, cuisine blogs, technology blogs, and fashion blogs.
Essentially, it’s integrated with Gutenberg. As a result, it works well with all of WordPress’s blocks and structure. Also, this theme was made with customizer options in mind. You can see the adjustments made to your health blogs instantly.
Moreover, it includes demo templates so you can make your site seem just like that. Also, it provides extensive tutorials and free help via chat and forum for easy use of this theme.
- You can quickly add your own Copyright text to your health blogs through the customizer panel.
- Includes go to the top icon so that your blog readers can easily go to the top of the page.
- Provides an advertisement section so that you can generate income out of your health blogs.
- Comes with a meta show hide option to enable or disable category, author meta tags, date, etc with ease.
- In the footer section, you can enable or hide the social icon. Or even create a social media menu for it.
Fairy theme is available to download from the official theme directory of WordPress.org for free.
Also, you can extend its functions with the premium version available on its official website with 2 pricing plans.
- Annual Plan: Costs $149 for first time payment and then $74.50 per year.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $249 one time payment which includes all the premium features.
PopularFX is a lightweight WordPress theme for creating stunning health blogs websites. Essentially, there are hundreds of pre-made themes to help you create your dream site.
Moreover, it contains a drag-and-drop page builder that makes it quite simple to create your health blog website. In addition, it allows for in-line editing. By just clicking and typing on any text, you can easily add or remove it.
Furthermore, it features a live design. With this, you can have complete control over how your site appears on mobile devices. Not to mention, it’s a performance-built theme that makes your health blogs pages load quicker.
- Offers over 500+ powerful and unique design templates to help you create an amazing health blog website.
- Use a number of typography settings to enhance the look of your blog page headings and titles.
- Choose your favorite widgets from the PopularFX widget collection to create a powerful health blog website.
- You can easily undo and redo changes with the help of the revision control area option.
- Compatible with major page builders so you can quickly create your own stylish and powerful pages.
PopularFX is a free theme available to download from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
It also has a pro version that is available on its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: Costs $59 per year for 1 sites, also includes all 350+ templates, Pagelayer Pro, and more.
- Professional Plan: Costs $89 per year for 5 sites, 50+ Pro Widgets, and everything from the personal plan.
- Business Plan: Cost $249 per year for unlimited sites and everything from the professional plan.
Ashe is one of the most popular WordPress blog themes. The design is simple and the theme is fully responsive across all devices. It’s simple to use, even for beginners that makes it suitable for health blogs.
This theme also includes several pre-built layouts to get started quickly. You can also use the header section to display up to 5 recent health blog posts. Further, you have the ability to keep amazing featured post sliders in the header section.
- Enables some authors to collaborate on a single health blog at the same time.
- Offers a plethora of typographic options with 1400+ Google fonts and text-altering possibilities.
- Includes promo boxes in the header area to display up to 6 eye-catching images.
- Provides sticky navigation, color palettes, layout options, slider, and more to design your own unique blog.
- It has a social share option so that readers can share health blogs on different social handles.
It’s a freemium theme available to download in both the free and premium versions from WordPress.org.
However, for additional features, you’ll have to get premium version from its official website with 2 pricing plans.
- One Site License Plan: Costs $29.99, you’ll get lifetime theme updates, security updates, new features and premium support
- Unlimited Site License Plan: Costs $89.99, you’ll receive lifetime theme updates, security updates, new features and premium support.
You can check our article Ashe Theme Review for more detailed idea.
Polite is a beautiful WordPress theme with a clean style that’s ideal for health blogs. Basically, this theme includes a masonry layout and has a variety of blog page layouts.
Importantly, this theme has custom widgets for author biography, featured posts, social icons, and more. It also has a primary color option. This helps you to alter the color of the entire site with a single click.
Additionally, it provides customized navigation, footer widgets, and other capabilities. As a result, you can create a unique and modern design health blog with this theme.
- Choose from over 800 fonts in the Google Fonts library.
- Provides a search button so that your site readers can easily locate the required health blogs.
- Offers a related post option so you can display your visitors’ similar health blogs.
- Integration with social media aspects aids your health blogs to reach a bigger audience.
- The blog pages have a “read more” option. This enables you to include a larger number of health blogs on a single web page.
You can get Polite theme for free from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
For additional functions, you need to get the premium version from its official website with 2 pricing plans.
- Annual Plan: Costs $49 as a first time payment and after that it’ll cost $24.50 per year.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $149 as a one time payment with all the premium features.
Hestia is another multipurpose theme with a one-page design that is suitable for creating a blog website. It’s an ideal theme for health bloggers looking for a minimal design and clean appearance. Essentially, it’s quite simple to set up and has a good performance record.
Moreover, this theme provides a live customizer that gets you full control over your health blog site. It’s compatible with Gutenberg as well as all of the most popular page builders. You can further design all the important areas of your site to your liking.
- It has a seamless parallax animation effect, elegant typography, and is mobile-friendly.
- Compatibility with major caching and minification plugins gives you uncompromised speed.
- You can change the colors, conceptual design, section arrangement, and much more to create a visually appealing blog site.
- Contains social share buttons so that you can share your health blogs to a variety of social media networks.
- Fully supports RTL (Right to Left) language and is a translation-ready theme.
This free theme is available to downlaod from the official theme depository of WordPress.org. You can also install it form your WordPress dashboard.
However, the premium version is available on its official website that will cost you the following prices:
- Personal Plan: Costs $69 per year for 1 site. It comes with extended footer option, blog settings, and more
- Business Plan: Costs $99 per year for 3 sites. Also comes with extra frontpage sections, custom layout builder, etc.
- Agency Plan: Costs $299 per year for unlimited sites. It includes extra WooCommerce features, enhanced translation compatibilities, and more.
If you want to craft a multimedia-focused health blog website, then Inspiro is the ideal one for you. Basically, it’s a photo and video focused WordPress theme with a modern touch. At the same time, this theme is lightweight and quite simple to use.
The best thing about this theme is it allows for video autoplay on all devices. You can make self-hosted clips and full-screen presentations in the background. Moreover, it allows you to use the overlay gradient customizer to make your blog site more vibrant and trendy.
- Choose from multiple blog layouts and select the one as per your requirement.
- Provides proper spacing in between different health blogs to improve the reading experience of your viewers.
- It’s integrated with WooCommerce and major page builders to give your blog site more functionality.
- You can upload your own logo to make your health blog site more professional.
- It makes use of SEO-friendly code to help your health blog site rank higher in search results.
Inspiro theme is available to download for free from the official theme library of WordPress.org.
You can also upgrade to the premium version from its official website that is available with 2 pricing plans.
- Yearly Plan: Costs $69 per year for unlimited site usage with updates and supports of 1 year.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $199 for unlimited site usage with lifetime support and updates.
16. Blossom Spa
Blossom Spa can be the perfect theme for you if you’re seeking a feminine design for your health blogs. It’s one of the simple and clean appearance themes available for creating a blog website.
Moreover, it includes 3 different visually appealing blog page layouts for your blogs. List, masonry, and image-focused layouts for your health blogs, to be specific. You can play with various layouts to find the one that best suits your site.
In addition, you don’t require any coding experience to use this theme. You can therefore construct a completely functional health blog website in no time.
- Offers 22 handy widgets to help you personalize your health blog website to your choice.
- Comes with a back-to-top button so that visitors can quickly return to the top of the website.
- Includes breadcrumb functionality for easy navigation of your health blog website.
- You can add custom CSS codes to modify the CSS effects or color of the required area of your blog site.
- It has a dedicated Instagram section on the homepage for showcasing your Instagram health blog posts.
This freemium theme is available to download form the official theme directory of WordPress.org for free.
However, you can upgrade to the premium version from its official website with 2 pricing plans.
- Blossom Spa Pro Plan: Costs $59 per year and includes theme installations, VIP support, SEO setup and more.
- Blossom Spa Pro Lifetime Plan: Costs $149 and includes everything from the yearly plan with GDP compliant feature.
Medilink is another best health-dedicated WordPress theme that’s ideal for crafting a health blogs website. Essentially, it’s compatible with the Elementor page builder. Also, it includes a live customizer to preview the changes made on your site.
The best thing about his theme is that it includes an appointment page. This will help your health blog readers schedule an appointment with you with ease.
Not to mention, it’s also a mobile-friendly theme. As a result, your website appears elegant on all kinds of devices.
- Comes with 3 blog page layouts built suitable for your health blogs.
- There are 6 different homepage demos available, all of which are dedicated to the health sector.
- Offers 5 header styles that can provide 15+ header variations for your blogs.
- Provides an impressive number of functions to ensure that everyone can view your health blog website.
- Compatible with all the modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and more.
Medilink is a premium theme and will cost you $39 for a regular license from the ThemeForest.net marketplace. You can also get the 12 months of extended support for an extra $10.13.
Medicare is another premium multipurpose health WordPress theme available in the market. It’s created with a variety of services in mind including health blogs.
It comes with 12 amazing demos to start your website in no time. Basically, it has prebuilt layouts for clinic, cardiology, psychiatrist, and more with specific blog sections. Moreover, you can import these demo contents with a few simple clicks.
Furthermore, it has a full settings panel, as well as unique page transitions and design. Not to mention, it includes free updates as well as support from a well-regarded team.
- Comes with full width and boxed layouts to showcase your health blog contents.
- Integrated with the Contact Form 7 plugin so that your blog readers can contact out you easily.
- Supports mega menus as well as has the ability to display sophisticated promotional content.
- It’s a mobile device-optimized theme. This further assists your viewers to read your health blogs from any smartphone.
- Includes latest post elements so that visitors can see your freshly published health blogs.
This premium health blog WordPress theme will costs you $69 with 6 months for a regular license from ThemeForest.net. You can also get the extended to 12 months of support at an extra $21.38.
19. Colibri WP
Another elegant multipurpose theme is Colibri WP, that’s ideal for creating a health blogs website. Essentially, it comes with 90+ elegant-looking prebuilt templates on various niches. This helps to head start your health blog website without coding knowledge and hassle-free.
With this theme, it takes your customizer one step further. Basically, you can customize every aspect of your health blog site from a single interface. Moreover, this includes it all. From headers, footers, page content, navigation menus, styling, and more.
- Choose from 150+ ready-to-use content blocks and 20+ lovely header designs.
- It has a special hero section that helps you create positive impressions for your website viewers.
- Includes shape dividers & section overlap for organizing your health blogs in a visually appealing manner.
- Provides contact blocks to get in touch with your health blog readers.
- Offers portfolio and photo gallery blocks to make your blog site more engaging.
It’s a freemium theme available on both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the official theme library of WordPress.org.
However, you can upgrade to the premium version at the following prices from its official website.
- Personal Plan: €67 per year and €159 if paid once for uses on 1 site.
- Business Plan: €74 per year and €209 if paid once for usage on 5 sites.
- Agency Plan: €129 per year and €359 if paid once for usage on unlimited sites.
Jevelin is the premium multipurpose WordPress theme that can be used for building health blogs websites. You can easily launch your website with the increasing collection of its professional site layouts.
Moreover, it includes a plethora of settings and tools and customization options to tailor your blog site to your choice. In addition, it has a separate theme options control panel to alter the site settings. You can configure individual blog pages using the drag-and-drop tool.
Basically, this theme provides everything you’ll need to build a health blog website. That also, without compromising the quality of the site in the bare minimum effort.
- Comes with unique 10+ portfolio layouts and 6 blog layouts to get your blog site started.
- Offers custom author page so that you can give your thorough information to your site viewers.
- It has the ability to create your own mobile-friendly interactive text, image, or content sliders.
- Includes back to top button and smooth scrolling for enhanced user experience.
- Provides custom widgets such as recent posts, social media icons, etc. to upgrade the various aspects of your site.
Jevelin is a premium theme available at ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months for a regular license. You can further extend it to 12 months licence with an extra $17.63.
When it comes to creating a website for your medical business, Medi is a perfect choice. This theme is specifically designed for medical professionals like hospitals, clinics, doctors, etc.
Moreover, this theme is highly customizable, with various color schemes, fonts, and layout options. So, you can create a website that aligns with your brand and style.
Besides, it has everything you need to create a comprehensive medical website. For example, it supports appointment booking, staff profiles, and location maps. You can also easily integrate social media and email marketing.
- This theme allows you to recreate your brand’s color scheme with its built-in color options.
- You can use your favorite page builder to build your website visually.
- You’ll have multiple menu layout options, including a sticky menu.
- Plus, this theme works well with all popular WordPress SEO plugins.
- Easily integrate your favorite appointment booking plugin or third-party service.
This health blog theme is available to download for free from its official website.
Or get the premium version for $34.30 per year. It comes with uses on the unlimited website for a lifetime.
Medizco is a powerful and flexible WordPress theme. This theme is packed with features that help to create a functional health blog website that aligns with your brand.
Furthermore, it’s built with Elementor, which makes it easy to create custom layouts. So, you can easily create a website that looks and functions the way you want it to.
Moreover, it comes with both one-page and multipage layouts. This gives you the flexibility to choose the layout that works best for your website and your business goals.
- This theme comes with 3+ unique home page designs.
- It also offers a flexible and design-friendly contact form builder, Meform.
- Besides this is compatible with cross browsers including Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Also, it’s built with preps and Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets), which means it’s optimized for both performance and speed.
- Get access to the Element Kit which includes header & footer builder, mega menu builder, etc.
Medizco is a premium theme available at the ThemeForest.net marketplace for $59 with 6 months of support. Also, get the additional 12 months of support for an extra $17.63.
Physio is one of the best physical therapy and medical click WordPress themes. This theme is designed with a clean and modern look that helps to build a professional-looking health blog.
Also, this theme comes with 40 building blocks. This allows you to easily create custom layouts as per your website’s brand without coding skills.
Besides, there is an appointment calendar for bookings, which is included with the theme. So, manage your appointments more efficiently and provide your patients with a seamless booking experience.
- It has 20+ custom widgets, including testimonials, Google Maps, team members, treatments, etc.
- Also, it comes with the most popular contact form plugin, Contact Form 7.
- You’ll also have access to 1000+ Google Fonts, which are integrated by default with this theme.
- The best part is that it’s a translation-ready theme compatible with the popular WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin) and Polylang plugins.
- This theme is fully responsive and works well on any device including desktops, mobile phones, and tablets.
This premium theme is available to purchase on ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of regular support. Plus, get 12 months of extended support for an additional $17.63.
Dictate is a responsive spa and salon multipurpose WordPress theme that helps to create your health blog. Using this theme, you’ll have complete inner pages for an entire website, including a portfolio, services, news, etc.
Moreover, this theme comes with an online appointment system with team, time, and date management features. You can easily create a pop-up or page where you can get appointments from your clients. Plus, easily manage, alter, or cancel these appointments from the backend.
- You can easily display locations on your website.
- Also, it’s a responsive WordPress theme that fits every screen size.
- It’s compatible with the WooCommerce plugin to help you sell your products online.
- Lets you display the gallery in a beautiful style using this theme.
- Ability to edit every pixel of your website with the help of Elementor page builder.
Get this premium WordPress plugin from ThemeForest.net marketplace for $59, which comes with 6 months of regular support and update. You can also get the extended 12 months of support for an additional $17.63.
If you’re looking for a WordPress theme to create a health blog, then you might want to check out Ona. This full site editing theme features a minimal design style, making it perfect to create a fast-optimized website.
Besides, it offers 13 demo sites, including a minimal design pre-built health site. These demo sites can help you get started quickly and easily with its one-click demo importer.
Furthermore, this theme is highly customizable, with options for colors, fonts, and layout styles. So that you can create a website that perfectly aligns with your brand and style.
- The theme offers 134+ patterns that you can use to create unique and engaging designs.
- It also includes pages like About, contact, and 404, that help you to build your website in a minute.
- Easily customize colors and fonts via global options.
- Also, this theme supports RTL (Right to Left) languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
- Enjoy an easy and fast way of building your content with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
This is a freemium theme available in both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the official theme directory of WordPress.com.
Or get the premium version from its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: Costs $49 for a single site with 1 year of support and updates.
- Agency Plan: Costs $99 for an unlimited website with 1 year of premium support, updates, and theme tutorial.
- Lifetime Plan: Costs $249 for an unlimited website with lifetime support and updates.
So, that’s it! We’ve come to the end of this article best WordPress theme for health blog.
We genuinely hope this post article aids you in your search for the best WordPress theme for health blogs.
Furthermore, we ensure that these are the finest health blogs WordPress themes and templates for creating incredible websites. You can select the best health blogs theme based on the features it provides and how well it meets your needs.
If you use any of these WordPress health blog themes, please feel free to share your experiences. Kindly do not hesitate to share recommendations or questions, if any. Do feel free to contact us at any time.