Are you looking for the best alternatives to the Kinsta hosting service? Or, do you wish to host your website somewhere other than Kinsta? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page!
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider that’s suitable to host any type of website. Whether you manage an internet store, a business, or an agency, there are dedicated plans for each of them. Hence, it’s possibly the best solution to host any of your medium to large sites.
However, before deciding on a hosting service, it’s always a good idea to check out Kinsta’s alternatives and competitors. Because switching hosting regularly is inconvenient as hosting is something you’ll need for the long run with your site.
So, in this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top Kinsta alternatives.
Let’s get started!
What is Kinsta Hosting?
Being founded in 2013, Kinsta is one of the industry-leading hosting platforms that takes managed WordPress hosting to the next level. It offers exclusively highest-end CPUs and global availability with the help of C2 machines to enhance performance from 30% to 200%.
Additionally, it’s powered by Google Cloud. So, you get to choose from 29 data centers worldwide to store your content close to your site’s visitors. Also, its CDN (Content Delivery Network) provider, Cloudflare has a network that reaches 200+ cities in 100+ countries for free.
Further, it comes with a built-in Kinsta AMP (Application Performance Monitoring) tool. This tool helps you to identify the performance issues that are slowing down your site. And this is available in all plans.
Besides, you can enjoy free migration with the help of their dedicated migrations team. They will simply provide a temporary domain name to your migrated site and test it before it goes live. Thus, you can get unlimited free basic migrations.
Other features of the Kinsta hosting service include:
- Easily detects and blocks DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks as it contains an enterprise-level firewall.
- Comes with automatic SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates with wildcard support that backs a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Also, includes 2-factor authentication for additional security.
- Each site is isolated and has all of the resources to run your site. And, its virtual machines allocate hardware resources to each site container virtually.
- Also, hosting and scaling your site has never been easy as you can increase the storage space in your plan.
- Allows you to access multiple environments, including production, non-production, additional, and template. You can also add sites, update all plugins and themes, or transfer your site to the new organization.
- By redirecting traffic to relevant locations on your site, you can avoid problems like 404 errors, and SEO issues.
- With hourly and external backup add-on options, you can get automatic daily backups.
- Easily build your dream eCommerce site using the Kinsta WooCommerce hosting plan.
Kinsta appears to be the ideal hosting service provider, doesn’t it? This, however, may not be true for everyone! Let’s have a look at why this is the case.
Why Do You Need Kinsta Alternatives & Competitors?
Talking about which, users of Trustpilot rate 4.4 stars out of 5 to Kinsta which is excellent. The reviews are given by 492 genuine users. In the same manner, Kinsta scores 4.7/5 stars according to G2 Reviews where 331 users have given feedback.
Therefore, Kinsta is indeed a reliable hosting platform along with comprehensive features. However, customers have experienced a few downsides and dissatisfaction while using this hosting platform.
So, take a glance at some of the reasons that you might want to switch to one of the alternatives of Kinsta.
- To begin with, the cost of Kinsta is competitively priced in the premium managed WordPress hosting space. So, many webmasters find the $30 entry-level package for a single site to be a difficult pill to swallow.
- It’s limited to only the WordPress platform. Therefore, you won’t be able to use this hosting solution on any other CMS platform than WordPress. This major factor might let users opt for another hosting service.
- Not to mention that Kinsta offers scalability features as well. However, there’s a limit to the storage, CDN, and monthly visits. If you go over the limitation, then you’ll be charged additionally.
- Besides, some of the other specific reasons could be the features of Kinsta. For instance, you might want to use a high-availability setup or need complete root access to configure things.
Yet, there is no reason to be alarmed! There are several excellent hosting companies that can certainly meet your needs. So, we’ll explore all of the Kinsta alternatives and competitors and see how they compare favorably against Kinsta.
Let’s move on!
Summary of Best Kinsta Alternatives & Competitors
|Kinsta Alternatives||Starting Price||Number of Sites||Storage Space||Free SSL||Trustpilot TrustScore|
|Nexcess||$190 one-time||1||15 GB||Yes||4.5/5|
|Pressable||$15.83/mo billed yearly||1||5 GB||Yes||4.9/5|
|Flywheel||$13/mo||Up to 10||20 GB||Yes||2.5/5|
|WP Engine||$25/mo||1||10 GB||Yes||3.3/5|
9 Best Kinsta Alternatives & Competitors for 2022
We’ll take a look at some of the best Kinsta alternatives as well as the features that distinguish them. So, look over all the details of these hosting services to find out the one that best suits your needs.
Cloudways is one of the best Kinsta alternatives that’s trusted by 250000+ companies, agencies, and individual site owners for over a decade. It offers the foremost managed cloud hosting platform for WordPress. This hosting service provider also focuses on the performance of your website.
Further, it provides all of the functions required to optimize the site’s performance. For example, SSD disk outperforms older disk in terms of speed and reliability. Also, it comes with a built-in caching solution that includes Varnish, Memcached, and Redis to boost the speed, etc.
Moreover, it doesn’t have its own cloud hosting infrastructure in fact. Yet, it offers you to enjoy managed hosting service by selecting among the best IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) providers. So, to host your WordPress website, you can use DigitalOcean, Linode, Google Cloud, AWS, or Vultr.
Cloudways Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Migrate your first website into Cloudways for free and it doesn’t bind you to their services. So, just use them freely without being locked to any contract.
- Comes with over 60 data centers that allow you to identify and choose the one closest to your targeted marketplace.
- Allows you to create a staging environment where you can test application upgrades without affecting your live site.
- Its IP Whitelisting features allow you to whitelist IP addresses and gain unregistered access across several networks using SSH and SFTP.
- It offers a free “Let’s Encrypt SSL” certificate that complies with all HTTPS standards.
- You can easily secure your servers with OS-level firewalls. It filters out malicious traffic and intruders.
- Provides an auto-healing restart feature for automatic backups and it resolves the majority of server issues. As a result, your website won’t be at risk of collapsing.
- Doesn’t include a free domain and email address on any of its pricing packages. As a result, you’ll need to buy it separately. Here are some of the best domain registrars.
- Due to its extensive features, it can be somewhat technical for newcomers.
- Comes with just a 3-day trial period which is a relatively short time to test all of its features.
Here are the different pricing packages of Cloudways:
|Plan Features||1st Plan||2nd Plan||3rd Plan||4th Plan|
|No. of Website||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Processor||1 Core||1 Core||2 Core||4 Core|
|Free Object Cache Pro||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Cloudways Support and User Reviews
Talking about customer support! Cloudways provides exceptional support service to its customers. Most users have expressed satisfaction with their service as it offers 24/7/365 support.
In general, the support of Cloudways is divided into 3 different categories. And, they are Standard Support, Advanced Support-Add-on, and Premium Support-Add-on.
Usually, the Standard Support would be enough and customers would be satisfied as well. Thus, anyone from individuals to business corporations can get the advantage of this level of support. It includes live chat support, a ticketing system, platforms, and infrastructure.
Not to mention, you can get Advanced and Premium Support as well if your company requires critical help where every second matters. But keep in mind that you must pay $100 per month and $500 per month, respectively, to use these services. However, it’s essential in the event of an emergency that demands further support.
Now, it’s time to talk about the reviews!
According to the users of Trustpilot, Cloudways receives 4.7 stars out of 5 which is great. Further, these ratings are given by 1300+ genuine individuals. Also, check out this page for additional reviews.
Similarly, G2 Reviews shows that Cloudways has received a 4.8/5 star rating which is terrific. This rating is based on the opinions of over 300 real users. Also, click here to see the most recent reviews.
In a nutshell, Cloudways blends the techniques of both traditional hosting and enterprise-focused cloud hosting. As a result, the appropriate combination of strategies gives you the best-managed hosting option. This helps you to concentrate on expanding your site.
Moreover, though it’s more expensive, undeniably the features and functions it offers are definitely valuable. Along with that, its pay-as-you-go model requires you to pay only for the services that you use.
Additionally, any of its hosting plans allow you to host as many websites as you want. It also provides customized hosting options as per the size of the company.
Furthermore, this hosting solution handles everything from initial setup to continuous maintenance. For instance, backups, updates, security, and other technical issues. Thus, it may be the ideal Kinsta alternative.
That being the case, Cloudways’ hosting platform is worth a try.
Are you confused between Cloudways and Kinsta?
To solve your confusion and know that Cloudways is an excellent alternative to Kinsta, check out our blog from the link below.
Nexcess is yet another ideal alternative to Kinsta that allows you to build better websites with its fully managed hosting service. It’s a well-known hosting company that has been in business for about 2 decades. Moreover, it provides an interesting option for users looking for Nexcess WordPress, Nexcess WooCommerce, and Nexcess Magento hosting.
One of the most striking features of Nexcess is that it can manage a lot of traffic with its powerful servers. Also, its auto-scaling feature monitors your website and triggers a scaling event whenever traffic initiates to exceed user capacity.
Further, Nexcess is popular for reliability, speed, and better performance. It comes with a Cloud Accelerator that stands in front of the cloud stack to significantly speed up load times. Thus, it boosts your website’s performance and capacity for your hosting solution.
Nexcess Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Comes with several reliable SSL certificates to protect your hosting solution, which ranges from a single site to the trusted SSLs and Wildcard SSLs. So, you can easily manage all of your certificates.
- Enables you to set up your PHP version via the Client Portal.
- With premium image compression and advanced caching, your website will load faster.
- Gives a development and staging environment where you can practice the process of making changes. This allows you to test the results before making changes to the live site.
- There are no traffic restrictions or pageview limits.
- Deliver assets near-instantly to your end-users with NGINX that is configured to perform short-lived, in-memory caching of frequently used assets.
- The built-in CDN has 22 server locations around the world, allowing your website to load faster.
- Nexcess StoreBuilder is an easy way to create an online store using the managed WooCommerce hosting.
- Includes email hosting only on its cheapest plan but beyond that plan, you must seek separate email hosting.
- Free Nexcess domain is not available, rather they give you access to an integrated domain registration tool.
- Definitely not the most user-friendly dashboard. It’s better suited for tech-savvy users who are familiar with such panels.
Now, let’s check out the 7 different pricing packages of Nexcess hosting service:
|No. of Website||1||5||10||25||50||100||250|
|Free SSL certificates||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Image Compression & Lazy Loading||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Nexcess Support and User Reviews
Nexcess offers customer support service via a variety of channels to help you with setup and configurations. To begin with, it contains an extensive knowledge base that addresses the most frequently asked questions. It gives clear guidance on how to get started, manage your site, use features of the control panel, and so on.
Further, you can also get instant support by contacting its expert support team which is available 24/7/365. Along with that, you can request a support chat directly from your user panel as well. Alternatively, you’re able to submit a support ticket via email or phone call.
Moving on to the reviews!
Nexcess scores 4.5-star ratings out of 5 as per the Trustpilot. The average rating is based upon the feedback and opinions of 290 real users. Also, click the link here to check out more recent reviews.
In the same manner, the users of G2 Reviews give 3.7 stars out of 5-star ratings. However, the rating is evaluated on the basis of 23 genuine users. You can check out the most recent reviews here as well.
To sum up, for anyone who is seeking reliable, better performance, and fast managed hosting solutions. Nexcess is a decent choice. Its server seamlessly handles intense traffic without any flaw.
Along with that, it issues an official 100% uptime guarantee and results in near-perfect uptime as well. So, its reliability is unquestionable.
Moreover, it’s the most suitable managed hosting solution for large businesses, blogs, eCommerce sites, and so on. Therefore, you can concentrate on growing your website and business as it’ll simply take care of everything.
Besides, it also comes with a lot of features at a reasonable price. If you can afford it, then should opt for Nexcess hosting because it won’t let you down at any point.
Further, Nexcess is an excellent choice that is also simple to use without any limitations. Additionally, you can grow your website with access to cutting-edge performance tools and optimization.
Do you want to use Nexcess for setting up your online store?
Nexcess includes managed WooCommerce hosting solution with which you can create an eCommerce site. To know more about it in detail, click on the guide given below:
Pressable is another finest hosting platform that makes it to the list of the best Kinsta alternatives. Similar to Kinsta, Pressable also offers you a managed WordPress hosting plan. With this solution, you just won’t have to worry about plugin/theme and other technical aspects. This hosting is in charge of overseeing them and you can focus on building your website with better content.
Moreover, it’s a 100% scalable and customizable hosting provider. If your business is growing with high traffic, then you can just develop a customized hosting plan. You can also tailor the plan to your unique specifications.
Along with that, you can simply be at peace regarding the performance of your website. The certified experts of Pressable proactively monitor your website for performance and memory usage. In the event of any issue, you’ll receive suggestions and solutions to improve your site.
Pressable Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Easy to use dashboard where you can manage multiple websites. In addition, within a few clicks, you can change settings, create new websites, clone existing sites, grant collaborators, etc.
- Protect your website with WordPress backups powered by JetPack Security. There, you can schedule backups, monitor website changes, and completely restore your site.
- Enables you to develop and test new features and user experiences with staging environments.
- With the help of SSL certificates powered by “Let’s Encrypt”, you can secure personal information on your website. Also, not only does SSL keep your information safe, it improves your SEO as well.
- Free migration is available. All you need to do is contact the support and they’ll take care of everything.
- Allows you to build an online store and offers a Pressable managed WooCommerce hosting package with enhanced specs for it.
- Provides WAF (Web Application Firewall) that protects against most common attacks by identifying and blocking malicious activity while allowing good traffic through.
- No domain registration service is available.
- Doesn’t provide an uptime guarantee.
- It’s limited to the in-house backup system.
We’ve included the major pricing plans of Pressable. So, go through each plan.
|Plan Features||Entry Plan||Personal Plan||Starter Plan||Pro Plan||Premium Plan||Business Plan|
|Annual Cost, Billed Monthly (2 Free Months)||$15.83/mo||$20.83/mo||$37.50/mo||$75.00/mo||$129.17/mo||$291.67/mo|
|Storage||5 GB||20 GB||20 GB||30 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
|WP Cloud Platform||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|JetPack Security Daily||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Site Migrations||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Professional Email (Free for 90 days)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Pressable Support and User Reviews
Firstly, let’s talk about the customer support of Pressable. So, it provides great customer service to its users which is available 24/7. As we’ve discussed earlier, the expert team of Pressable keeps a close eye on your site’s performance and memory usage. They usually give you feedback for solutions in the case of issues.
Further, you can get live chat support to address your issues and queries. Also, you can directly speak with the specialists when they are available though it isn’t available in the Entry Plan.
Another option is to send your sales or billing inquiries or discuss them over a phone call.
Moreover, it comes with a huge resource center. There, you can find a knowledge base, blog, helpful eBooks, and free webinars. By exploring those sections, you can easily get the idea of getting started, control panel basics, troubleshooting, FAQ, and much more.
Now, coming to the reviews!
Pressable receives 4.9/5 star ratings which are based on the feedback of 135 real users according to the Trustpilot. You can check more recent reviews here as well.
Likewise, the users of G2 Reviews rate 4.7 stars out of 5 which is also great. This average rating is based on the feedback and reviews of 131 genuine individuals. Also, click this link to check the most recent reviews.
To summarize, Pressable is a relatively excellent managed WordPress hosting service provider. It comes with a plethora of useful features for creating fast and secure websites. In addition, there’s no doubt that it has robust flexibility, strong uptime, and better performance.
On top of that, Pressable has a variety of pricing packages that are both reasonable and affordable. Its pricing plans are based on the number of WordPress installs for newcomers to businesses ranging from small to big agencies.
Notably, its customer service is on top of that too with the various approaches. Most importantly, monitoring is one of the best services they can give to their customers.
Therefore, Pressable has improved its offerings to deliver rock-solid, WordPress exclusive features that are more than worthy. Hence, give it a try if its features match your requirements.
Do you want to learn more about Pressable?
Pressable is one of the most user-satisfied hosting services. To get a detailed idea about it, check out our full review from the link below.
Flywheel is the all-in-one managed WordPress hosting platform and one of the incredible alternatives to Kinsta. In this hosting platform, each server is tailored for a particular CMS, therefore, your sites will experience the highest quality of performance and security.
Additionally, its infrastructure is designed to provide maximum uptime and lightning-fast page speeds for your WordPress site. Hence, you can instantly meet traffic spikes, surges, and everything in between because of its container technology, powered by the Google Cloud Platform.
Furthermore, it comes with a custom caching technology. This is optimized to work with the most popular themes and plugins, ensuring that your site is cached (or not) when it should be.
Flywheel Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- With the help of auto-healing technology, your site will fix itself in the unlikely event of service failure. It means, it has better uptime, more reliable performance, and fewer site crashes.
- Every site receives a world-class CDN at no additional cost. It ensures that site visitors from all around the world will see exceptional page speeds.
- Similar to Kinsta, it also handles all major and minor WordPress updates. It keeps your site safe from security issues due to outdated versions.
- Stores backups of your site for 30 days on a separate server and you can restore with an easy one click.
- All of the features are available in the dashboard with a user-friendly environment and no hassle to access cPanel.
- Improve your workflow with additional features like staging sites, dashboard customization, site templates, and more.
- Notifies you of any plugins that can be malicious. So, when one appears, it fixes them as well.
- There’s no provision for email hosting.
- It doesn’t sell domains so if you don’t have a site, you’ll want to first register your domain.
- Unable to access SSH because of managed security.
Take a look at the 3 different pricing plans of Flywheel!
|Annual Cost, Billed Monthly (2 Free Months)||$13/mo||$25/mo||$96/mo||$242/mo||Custom|
|No. of Websites||1||1||Up to 10||Up to 30||30+|
|Bandwidth||20 GB||50 GB||200 GB||500 GB||Custom|
|Storage||5 GB||10 GB||20 GB||50 GB||Custom|
Flywheel Support and User Reviews
The experts of FlyWheel from the support team assist you with troubleshooting, site management, platform info, plugin updates, and much more. They are available 24/7 to help you with queries instantly and appropriately.
Furthermore, they offer chat support and phone call support. So, you can easily get in touch with them if you have urgent issues that need to be solved immediately. Or, you’re able to also submit a ticket stating your queries and issues.
Along with that, you can check out their help center. There, you get to find a lot of resources such as guides, eBooks, videos, case studies, blogs, etc.
Also, by exploring that documentation, you can easily solve the most common issues and problems. In addition, you can also request a live demo before purchasing any plan.
Moving on to the reviews of Flywheel!
According to the users of Trustpilot, Flywheel gets 2.5/5 star ratings based on the reviews of 33 users. You can check more recent reviews from here as well.
On the other hand, Flywheel scores a 4.4-star rating out of 5 stars as per the users of G2 Reviews which is excellent. This rating is evaluated based on the 36 genuine users. Don’t forget to check the recent reviews from here.
In summary, Flywheel is a remarkable website hosting service that allows you to manage WordPress with many features. The site’s user interface and dashboard features assist you in real integration. Also, this feature lets you efficiently maintain your website.
Moreover, it provides comprehensive coverage for a new website developer or designer. Along with that, it meets all of the web hosting checklist’s requirements.
Further, Flywheel offers zero downtime (100% uptime), simple collaboration, and billing facilities. It also comes with a malware protection guarantee and a hacker-free environment. This will give you enough time to focus on running your business.
On top of that, they transfer your site and all data with their expert supervision and without costing a dime. This makes them a customer favorite.
Thus, if Kinsta doesn’t work out for you, then try Flywheel for sure to match your demands.
5. WP Engine
Yet another alternative to Kinsta is the WP Engine platform. It provides dedicated technical assistance to host your WordPress website with its managed hosting solution. As a result, you’ll have access to top-notch speed and support.
In addition, this platform includes premium tools that make it simple to design, construct, and host your website. It’s in fact one of the most secured managed hosting solutions available. You can take the advantage of automated WordPress updates, managed upgrades, daily backups, and handle continuous website monitoring.
Therefore, all of this contributed to the security of your website. Also, you can focus on your business to run and grow consistently.
WP Engine Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Migrate your website using its free automated migration plugin whenever you want. Also, you can rely on WP Engine’s experts for migration.
- Comes with a free SSL certificate for the security measure.
- Integration with WooCommerce helps you to create an online store, increase sales, and empower your customers.
- All of the WP Engine’s plans come with CDN access from MaxCDN without any additional cost.
- Includes a sophisticated plugin manager that checks and ensures that your site’s plugins are up to date.
- Provides server-level caching with Varnish and Memcached.
- There are ten premium StudioPress themes included, as well as Genesis block building tools.
WP Engine Cons:
- Additional fees are required for automated plugin upgrades and an extra layer of protection.
- Phone support isn’t available in the Startup Plan.
- Pricing plans are quite expensive even on the lowest plans.
WP Engine Pricing:
Check out the 4 different pricing plans of WP Engine!
|Cost Per Month||$25||$44||$86||$218|
|No. of Websites||1||3||10||30+|
|Storage||10 GB||15 GB||20 Gb||50 GB|
|Bandwidth||50 GB||125 GB||200 GB||500 GB|
|Free SSL and SSH||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Site Content in the Cloud (CDN)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Page Performance Monitoring||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
WP Engine Support and User Reviews
WP Engine has a great customer support service. It supports you 24/7/365 through different channels. Firstly, you can have chat support and phone call support as well. Along with that, you’re able to also send an email for billing info.
Besides, you can submit a ticket. There, you get to give details of your queries. And, their support team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Moreover, you can find several articles on their website. You just need to check their help center and resource center. There, it includes the starting front he set up of a site to troubleshoot issues. If you find it difficult to go through those guides, then you can simply search the keyword and the related result will appear. So, you can surf easily.
Let’s go down to the reviews of WP Engine!
According to the reviews of 191 users in Trustpilot, WP Engine scores a 3.3/5 star rating. For more recent reviews, check here.
Consequently, WP Engine receives 4.6 stars out of 5-star ratings as per the users of G2 Reviews. This rating is evaluated on the basis of 192 genuine users. Don’t forget to check recent reviews from this link.
In conclusion, WP Engine hosting provider has earned the right to boast far more than many other hosting services. It’s undoubtedly expensive and more expensive add-ons are available. However, judging the quality, its cost is justified.
Moreover, its performance is reliable with a 100% uptime rate and loads the website quickly. Along with that, it’s also able to handle the considerable increase in traffic.
In terms of security, WP Engine comes with everything covered for you even in the cheapest plan. Some of its security features are SSL, server monitoring, and daily backups among the features.
Ultimately, it’s a comprehensive solution that comes with many high-end capabilities and excellent performance. This makes it ideal for WordPress-managed hosting.
Hence, you must try out WP Engine to replace Kinsta.
DreamPress is another managed solution that’s an alternative to the Kinsta platform. This service allows you to build and host high-performance WordPress websites. It also provides a WP website builder to make building a site easier. So, just get started with any of its packages to get a quick-start wizard, 200+ design themes, and a drag-&-drop editor.
Furthermore, it comes with an in-built caching feature that ensures the enhanced speed of sites. As a result, you don’t require any plugin for that. You can clear the cache as well to show your visitors the most recent content.
Moreover, you can easily migrate any WordPress site with no downtime with the help of its free Automated Migration plugin. Also, you won’t require any technical knowledge to migrate your website.
DreamPress Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Within a 1-click, create a staging environment to test a new plugin, theme, and code before deploying them to your live site.
- Access to automated and on-demand backups to easily protect your site and restore them quickly when required.
- Some of its plans include Jetpack professionals. This provides a great deal of assistance in terms of designing, growing, and securing your website.
- Comes with sophisticated features such as Shell Access, SFTP, WP-CLI, and much more.
- You can customize your control panel the way you want. Because it offers a custom-built control panel so you can easily access all of the important files.
- Customize your email accounts which include your site’s domain name.
- It lacks multi-site support. So, if you want to add more websites to your account, then you’ll need to pay for each site separately.
- Definitely not the cheapest solution. When compared to other hosting services, pricing is high for operating a single site.
The table below shows 3 different pricing plans of DreamPress:
|Plan Features||DreamPress||DreamPress Plus||DreamPress Pro|
|No. of WordPress Websites||1||1||1|
|Visits Per Month||100K||300K||1M|
|SSD Storage||30 GB||60 GB||120 GB|
|WP Website Builder||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free SSL Certificate||Pre-installed||Pre-installed||Pre-installed|
|Jetpack Plan Included||Free||Professional||Professional|
|Email Accounts @ Your Domain||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Phone Support Callbacks||Available||3||5|
DreamPress Support and User Reviews
There’s no doubt that DreamPress provides one of the best customer support services. DreamPress and DreamPress Plus Plans include expert WordPress support. Similarly, with the DreamPress Pro Plan, you can get expert priority support.
However, you can always request a ticket stating your issues which is available 24/7. It also comes with live chat support which is available from 3 AM – 9:30 PM PT through your panel.
In addition, they also provide you with phone call support in all of its plans. Only the number of callbacks differs in each of its plans.
Further, you can always explore their resources and materials. There, you can find a knowledge base page that includes a plethora of documentation and guides. So, make sure to surf through them before reaching out to support as minor issues can easily be solved via guides.
Now, diving into the reviews of DreamPress!
DreamPress by DreamHost scores a 4.8-star rating out of 5 which is excellent according to the users of Trustpilot. This rating is given by the 2848 genuine users. Also, check out the most recent reviews here.
Similarly, users of G2 Reviews rate DreamPress 3.7 stars out of 5 based on the reviews of 75 real users. You can check recent reviews from here as well.
You can rest assured that your site is in good hands with DreamPress. It doesn’t matter what your condition is. Whether you’re creating a new WordPress website or moving from another hosting provider.
On the whole, DreamPress is an excellent managed WordPress hosting option offered by DreamHost. It comes with almost all of the features and tools you’ll need to manage your site. In general, it has everything on its sleeve to facilitate newcomers.
Moreover, if you’re absolutely new to the hosting environment, then the setup is way more simple and quick. Besides, the website staging and automatic backup features of DreamPress are top-notch. Further, it includes the most important features such as CDN usage, SSL, Jetpack, and so on.
Thus, we definitely recommend you use the DreamPress hosting service instead of Kinsta with such generous features and resources.
SiteGround is another leading hosting platform that offers a simple, yet powerful WordPress managed hosting solution. Moreover, being one of the Kinsta alternatives, SiteGround also focuses on the performance of your website.
Additionally, it’s built on Google’s premium cloud infrastructure that allows you to utilize its fast network and SSD persistent storage. Therefore, it ensures the highest level of dependability, security, and speed of your website, hosted on this platform.
On top of that, you can get WordPress automatically installed on your account together with popular plugins of your choice. Thanks to its unique WordPress Starter tool! Thus, you can immediately start by designing your website.
SiteGround Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Includes Let’s Encrypt Standard and Wildcard SSL certificates without additional cost. For your information, Standard SSL is preinstalled on your site.
- Back up your account daily and store 30 copies that you can restore anytime. Also, you’ll get an option to create instant on-demand backups within a click.
- NGINX Direct Delivery is enabled by default on all sites, which speeds up the loading of specific elements such as images.
- It comes with a free SiteGround Migrator plugin that allows you to migrate your WordPress site in only a few clicks.
- The CDN service from Cloudflare is integrated that drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to load your site.
- You can create an unlimited number of email accounts using the built-in webmail interface. SpamExperts service is included as well to help prevent spam.
- Provides a toolkit for developers also such as WP-CLI, SSH access, PHP version control, Git integration, and many more.
- Make a copy of your site for testing and making changes with the help of its staging tool. Then, you can push the changes on your live site.
- Comes with a higher renewal cost than the initial cost.
- No domain registration service is available.
- StartUp Plan offers a limited set of features such as hosting only 1 WordPress website, no on-demand backup, no staging function, etc.
SiteGround comes with 3 pricing plans for WordPress managed hosting which are included below:
|No of Websites||1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Storage||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
|Free SSL & CDN||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|One-click WordPress Staging||No||Yes||Yes|
|30% Faster PHP||No||Yes||Yes|
SiteGround Support and User Reviews
SiteGround hosting is recommended by WordPress. As a result, it gets good ratings on customer satisfaction.
Moreover, its customer support service team includes WordPress experts. They are available to assist you 24/7/365. Usually, they respond to your queries within a few minutes. Furthermore, when contacting them for the first time, they have a track record of resolving 90% of queries.
In addition, it also provides an extensive knowledge base where you can get answers and solutions to some queries. Alternatively, you can also get an immediate auto-response for queries that have already been solved.
Aside from that, you get to contact the customer support team via live chat or phone call. Further, you can even create and submit a ticket to get help with complex issues.
To summarize, SiteGround’s customer service is adequate for a managed solution. Now, go down to check out the reviews.
As per the report of Trustpilot, SiteGround scores 4.7 overall rating out of 5 stars. Thus, the rating is based on the feedback of 10182 genuine users. Check here for more recent reviews.
Similarly, G2 reviews show that SiteGround has received a 4/5 star rating on the basis of 162 reviews. Also, don’t forget to check the recent reviews from this link.
In the end, SiteGround is a fantastic hosting service for a wide range of websites. It has a long track record of providing excellent service and has earned the trust of huge users. Therefore, it’s a good choice for both the new and established websites.
Moreover, it comes with a lot of important aspects such as focusing on speed, uptime, security, support, and so on. Hence, it’s the way to go if you want a feature-rich hosting platform at a reasonable cost.
Although its lowest-level plans have some limited functionalities, the other higher-level plans are certainly worth the price. Also, with such costs, it provides exceptionally better features than some of the hosting service providers.
Thus, it truly is exceptional to try it out in the place of Kinsta.
EasyWP by Namecheap is one of the most feasible solutions of Kinsta alternatives. It’s a blazingly fast and affordable managed WordPress hosting platform for any type of website. With this service, you can consider going live with your WordPress site in minutes.
Besides, your WordPress website is hosted on the Namecheap cloud with this managed hosting option. Thus, your site can handle even heavy traffic with its robust next-generation cloud platform. As a result, it assists you in growing while the host will manage your resources.
Moreover, it lets you manage all your sites from a single dashboard. Along with that, you also won’t need to worry about navigating old cPanel interfaces or figuring out how to install services.
EasyWP Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- SFTP allows you to access your files. Also, you can set a time limit on access so that you can safely share your credentials.
- Namecheap SSL gives PositiveSSL from Sectigo that adds encryption, validation, and trustworthiness to your EasyWP website.
- Get free access to Namecheap’s Content Delivery Network (CDN). This service caches and delivers your website’s content from servers all over the world in record time.
- It supports thousands of WordPress plugins and WordPress themes. You can even upload your own custom theme for building a stunning website.
- If your site isn’t ready to go live yet, then choose your site to be in the maintenance mode as well.
- Backing up is as simple as clicking a button. Also, restore them easily whenever required from a simple user interface.
- Allows you to easily connect any domain to your WordPress site inside the EasyWP dashboard. Also, gives Namecheap domain registration service.
- CDN and SSL aren’t available in the Starter Plan.
- It hosts only 1 website on each of the plans.
- No phone call support option.
There are 3 different plans of EasyWP which are given below:
|Cost Per Month||$4.88||$8.88||$13.88|
|No. of WordPress Website||1||1||1|
|SSD Storage||10 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
|Visitors Per Month||50K||200K||500K|
|Support for any Domain Name Provider||Yes||Yes|
EasyWP Support and User Reviews
Here, we’ll discuss the customer support of EasyWP!
Since EasyWP is the product of Namecheap, its customer support as well as is the priority. As a result, they tend to provide as much online support as feasible to all of their clients.
Basically, they come up with a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable team of customer support. Therefore, you can always seek their help with any issues at any time.
Moreover, you can explore their knowledge base, blogs, video tutorials, guides, and much more. You can also check out their FAQs section. These resources generally guide you to pretty much get started to finish and also troubleshoot some of the common issues.
In addition, you can also submit a ticket along with the specific department you want to connect with. This way, your issue can be resolved undoubtedly.
Moving forward to the reviews section!
The users of Trustpilot rate 4.4 out of 5-star rating the EasyWP by Namecheap which is great. The rating is evaluated based on the reviews of 11878 genuine users. You can always check out more recent reviews from the given link.
Similarly, G2 Reviews shows that EasyWP scores a 4.0/5 star rating which is also good. This review is given by 10 real users. Also, check here for the most recent reviews.
Overall, EasyWP by Namecheap appears to be a robust competitor in this sector. It comes with the right mixture of functionality, features, and affordable pricing.
It’s difficult to dislike Namecheap. They have a solid reputation as a domain name registrar and now they are quickly establishing themselves as a web hosting service as well.
Therefore, EasyWP is a great option if you’re searching for a low-budget managed WordPress hosting service. It makes setting up and managing your WordPress website as simple as possible.
Moreover, its monthly visitors and storage are enough for a website with such a reasonable cost. However, you won’t get free SSL and CDN in the entry-level plan though its other plans offer those features.
This hosting service is a good choice for beginners with worthy features. That’s the right reason for you to switch to EasyWP hosting from Kinsta!
9. WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is definitely a good and one of the pretty basic alternatives to Kinsta. This platform aims to provide you with better speed possibly than other hosting services. It has a high-speed custom XDN which is its own CDN and is completely free. This helps to load and run your site significantly faster for all of your visitors from all over the world.
Further, this platform allows you to migrate unlimited websites to WPX Hosting for free from any hosting company. All you need to do is select a hosting plan and send a migration request. Then, you can enjoy your peace as they will take care of migration in a secure environment within 24 hours.
WPX Hosting Key Features & Advantages over Kinsta:
- Its CDN service has 26 global edge locations. Hence, you’ll have a variety of locations to choose from.
- Take a backup of your files and keep it for a period of 28 days. You can take manual backups as well if necessary.
- Comes with SSD-powered LiteSpeed servers for lightning-fast website speed and performance.
- If your website goes down for any reason, then you can rest assured that the problem will be resolved. That, too, as quickly as possible and for no cost.
- Without charging extra cost, their security team scans and cleans all malware on a server.
- Allows you to deploy the staged version of the live website to make any changes without affecting your live site. After that, you can merge the changes to the live site once you’re satisfied with the test results.
WPX Hosting Cons:
- Only 3 data centers are available i.e. USA, UK, and Australia.
- If the site requires a domain name change, then there’s an additional site migration cost.
- Pricing plans are relatively high.
WPX Hosting Pricing:
WPX Hosting comes with 3 pricing packages given as:
|Annual Cost (2 Months Free)||$249.99||$499.00||$999.00|
|No. of Websites||5||15||35|
|Bandwidth||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
|Storage||100 GB||200 GB||Unmetered|
|Free Malware Removal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|30-sec Average Support Response||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Site Optimization||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited SSL Certificates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
WPX Hosting Support and User Reviews
When it comes to customer service, WPX Hosting service provider is unrivaled. It basically claims to respond to the live chat requests within 30 seconds. Therefore, we can say that it offers user-friendly assistance.
Moreover, it also supports you with different channels. Such as, you can contact them directly via email service. Alternatively, it also provides you with ticket support. For that, you can get a ticket that will help you to solve your issues and bugs.
Besides, you can check their extensive documentation on their official site. From there, you might be able to resolve the common issues that most users can face.
Other than that, their expert team of support is always there to cover several technical areas. Such as setting up accounts, WordPress installation, migration, and much more.
Now, let’s take a look at the reviews of WPX Hosting!
According to the users of Trustpilot, WPX Hosting scores a 4.9-star rating out of 5 stars which is excellent. Over 2165 users have given feedback and reviews which are genuine. You can always check their recent reviews here.
Likewise, users of G2 Reviews rate 4.7/5 star rating which is great as well. This rating is based on the opinions of 54 real users. Also, don’t forget to check their recent reviews from this link.
To conclude, WPX Hosting may not have decades of WordPress hosting experience like some of the competitors. Yet, it outperforms them by giving clients more value for their money.
Moreover, WPX Hosting is one of the few independent web hosting companies that provide the world’s fastest managed hosting services across the globe. It offers powerful features like spectacular speed, 30-second average support response time, free malware detection and removal, etc.
In addition, some of its outstanding features are unlimited migration sites, daily backups, etc. This makes it stand out from the rest of the web hosts.
Overall, it’s a great replacement for Kinsta with the high-performing sites. Along with that, you can still have access to cutting-edge tools.
That’s all folks!
We’ve arrived at the end of this article. We’ve discussed the 9 best alternatives to the Kinsta hosting services for your website. We hope you’ll agree with our list of alternatives & competitors of Kinsta for 2022.
Although the choice is ultimately yours, we would advise you to go with the Cloudways platform as an alternative to Kinsta. Cloudways offers more speed, has a higher uptime, and loads faster. Furthermore, its pricing packages are more flexible than Kinsta’s, and it offers significantly more features.
We hope this article helps you to find the best alternatives to the Kinsta hosting service in 2022. If you’re using any of these services on your website, then please share your experience below in the comment section.
Do you need any help regarding this post? If yes, then feel free to drop your queries. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.