The best WordPress site examples serve the best if you’re looking for inspiration to start a new online business. Simply, check out the already successful WordPress websites and take inspiration!
Unquestionably, WordPress is the most user-friendly and most powerful CMS software available on the market today. And, that’s exactly why over 43% of all websites on the internet are built with WordPress.
So, you may be intrigued to know some of the best WordPress websites on the internet. For that, we’ve come up with an exciting list of the best WordPress site examples that you should check out.
Why Build a Website in WordPress? (5 Top Benefits)
Before moving into the list, we’ve mentioned some of the outstanding importance of WordPress websites. They’re given below:
- User-Friendly: WordPress is easy to install, configure and use. With its intuitive features, you can easily create websites, pages and also manage everything from your admin panel.
- Flexible and Customizable: Though WordPress was initially built to create blogs, now you can design any type of website. Such as personal, eCommerce, business, membership sites, etc. Also, you can easily customize your entire site according to your needs.
- Variety of themes and plugins: It offers you plenty of themes and plugins to add to your site. You can easily import them to enhance the design and functionality of your site.
- Ranks higher: WordPress uses SEO-friendly code that’s updated regularly. Additionally, it also contains various tools and plugins for optimizing your content. This helps your site to rank higher in search engines.
- Responsive: Finally, WordPress also allows you to build a responsive design for your site that fits across any device.
Now, let’s get into the list of WordPress site examples.
100+ Best WordPress Website Examples to Get Inspired
In this article, we’ve handpicked 101 popular WordPress sites as examples of how great sites can be built with WordPress.
We’ve further categorized them into 12 types: Blog, Personal Site, Business, Non-profit, Magazine, Entertainment, Educational, eCommerce, Restaurant, Agency, Podcast, Membership.
Want to know the process of how we checked if they’re using WordPress? Check our detailed guide on checking if a website uses WordPress.
A. WordPress Blog Website Examples
SiteSaga is a free online resource that helps you to build your website. It provides you with tutorials, in-depth articles, and step-by-step guides related to website building. Also, you’ll find the articles on product reviews, marketing, etc.
Plus, make sure to check out the popular and editor’s pick blogs that are most useful to make your site successful. If you’re having any questions then, you can also fill the contact form to stay connected.
- Topics Covered: Tutorials on how to create websites, review of website platforms like WordPress, web hosting, plugins, etc.
- Target Audience: Non-tech-savvy people who want to build a website on their own.
- Popular Article on the Blog: Most Popular Types of Blogs in 2022.
- Facebook: SiteSaga
- Twitter: @sitesaga
- Go to website/blog: SiteSaga
Microsoft News provides company facts, stories, and news about Microsoft. You can get news about the new features, community blogs, and stories on multiple topics. It offers you press tools to look into the press releases, events, etc.
Along with that, you can find all the Microsoft products and services on this site. These products can also be added to your shopping cart. For staying connected, you can follow them on their social media accounts.
- Topics Covered: News and stories on Microsoft.
- Target Audience: People who show interest in news and stories behind Microsoft.
- Facebook: Microsoft
- Twitter: @MSFTnews
- Go to website/blog: Microsoft News
99U is an inspiring blog website to deliver Adobe’s career resources. It includes stories behind the career of leading creatives. The main aim of it is to motivate the creatives to work hard and convert their idea into reality.
Accordingly, you’ll be able to find the articles in different categories like features, interviews, and guides. Moreover, there’s a ‘Conference’ menu that leads you to Adobe 99U Conference with content about it.
- Topics Covered: Adobe’s creative career resources including stories behind the career of leading creatives, guides, tips, and the annual conference.
- Target Audience: People who follow the career resources of the Adobe team or attend the annual conference.
- Facebook: 99U
- Twitter: @99u
- Go to website/blog: 99U
The Mozilla Blog is the blog section for the website of the well-known company, Mozilla. It provides the latest news on Mozilla and its products including Firefox, Pocket, and Mozilla VPN.
Plus, you can also find the featured collection of recently published blogs and videos. Also, it contains blogs on interviews with founders of other companies.
- Topics Covered: Blogs on Mozilla company and its products i.e. Firefox, Pocket, and Mozilla VPN.
- Target Audience: People having an interest in blogs or news about Mozilla and its products.
- Popular Article on the Blog: Modern, clean new Firefox clears the way to all you need online.
- Instagram: mozilla
- Twitter: @mozilla
- Go to website/blog: The Mozilla Blog
5. TED Blog
TED Blog is also a blog section of the popular media organization, TED. The company is all about delivering ideas related to technology, entertainment, and design. Now, it also talks about science, business, and global issues.
You can easily check the newest and popular articles of the site in different sections. Plus, there are articles for the live session of TEDMonterey. You’re able to keep viewing the older posts using load more posts buttons.
- Topics Covered: Blogs and news on the session of TEDMonterey.
- Target Audience: People who view or are part of TEDMonterey.
- Popular Article on the Blog: Better. Smarter. Wiser. Notes from Session 7 of TEDMonterey.
- Facebook: TED
- Twitter: @TEDTalks
- Go to website/blog: TED Blog
6. Spotify News
If you want to see the blogs and news about Spotify, then check out Spotify News. Spotify has been able to make us find the right music and podcast easily from our mobile devices. Its blog section has latest updates, stories, etc.
Plus, you can also know more about your favorite songs and podcasts. To get the new announcements directly on your inbox, subscribe to their channel present at this WordPress site.
- Topics Covered: Blogs and news on Spotify.
- Target Audience: People who use the Spotify application.
- Popular Article on the Blog: How Spotify’s Newest Personalized Experience, Blend, Creates a Playlist of You and Your Bestie.
- Facebook: Spotify
- Go to website/blog: Spotify News
If you’re a gamer, then you may have played or heard of PlayStation. PlayStation Blog contains blogs on the different versions of PlayStation games. Not only that, you can check out the videos and trailers for other popular games as well.
The articles are categorized as per the trending stories, latest posts, new features, and more. To connect and know more about PlayStation, the website offers you links to PlayStation Now, PlayStation Music, and more.
- Topics Covered: Blogs on different versions of PlayStation.
- Target Audience: Gamers who enjoy reading blogs on PlayStation.
- Popular Article on the Blog: You’re invited: PlayStation Showcase 2021 Broadcast next Thursday.
- Facebook: PlayStation
- Twitter: @PlayStation
- Go to website/blog: PlayStation Blog
TripAdvisor Blog offers blogs about the world’s largest travel guidance platform, TripAdvisor. The blogs are written by travelers and for travelers. You can find articles on different categories including Inspiration, Stories, Travel Tips, and TripAdvisor News.
From the site, you’re able to follow their social media platforms to get updates. Plus, you can create your profile page to register as a member of the blog.
- Topics Covered: Inspiration, Stories, Travel Tips, and Tripadvisor News blogs about Tripadvisor.
- Target Audience: Travelers
- Facebook: Tripadvisor
- Go to website/blog: Tripadvisor Blog
9. Windows Blog
Windows Blog is yet another blog section for the popular Windows company and its products. If you want to know about Windows 11, then there’re articles. Also, it provides news and updates about Microsoft Edge.
Plus, you can see the blogs in other different categories. Such as Windows Experience and Devices. There’s also a Windows Developer section that provides guidance to developers about development on the Windows platform.
- Topics Covered: Blogs on news and updates on the Windows products like Microsoft Edge, Windows 11, and more to offer for the developers.
- Target Audience: Developers and people with interest to view the latest news and updates on Windows and its products.
- Popular Article on the Blog: ASUS reveals a lineup of Windows 11 laptops, OLED displays, and more aimed at content creators.
- Facebook: Microsoft
- Go to website/blog: Windows Blog
10. Evernote Blog
Evernote Blog is an animated blog section of the Evernote Corporation website. It’s a global and private company located in California. It focuses on keeping notes, performing better project planning, and stating easy ways to get what’s needed.
It focuses on providing news and articles about using Evernote. Plus, you can find blogs in different categories. Like Customer Stories, Podcasts, Evernote Tech, etc.
- Topics Covered: Blogs on news, stories, podcasts, and about using Evernote.
- Target Audience: Employees and people working or having an interest in such projects.
- Popular Article on the Blog: Juggling Multiple Projects? There’s a Better Way.
- Facebook: Evernote
- Twitter: @evernote
- Go to website/blog: Evernote Blog
11. Star Wars News
Star Wars News is a blog and news site for the official website of Star Wars. It includes a variety of categories of articles. Some of which are about the events, films, interviews, Disney+, and many more.
Apart from that, you can easily see a list of all the contributors to the blog. Plus, it provides you with a collection of articles according to the year it was published to know facts during that period.
- Topics Covered: Blogs and news about Star Wars in categories like Films, Events, Disney+, etc.
- Target Audience: Blog contributors, people who are interested in Star Wars or a part of their films/series, etc.
- Facebook: Star Wars
- Twitter: @starwar
- Go to website/blog: Star Wars News
12. Flickr Blog
Flickr Blog is the companion blog for Flickr. Flickr allows its customers to organize, share, and store their photos. It establishes an easy collaboration with passionate photo communities across the globe.
On this blog page, there are all the blogs written by the employees of Flickr. You can also find articles on categories like Flickr Friday, Photographer, Spotlight, etc. You’re able to see all the photos shared on Flickr gallery.
- Topics Covered: Blogs by the employees of Flickr about photography.
- Target Audience: Photographers and people interested in photography. Especially the Flickr community.
- Popular Article on the Blog: World Photography Day is coming! Join in for a chance to win.
- Facebook: Flickr
- Twitter: @Flickr
- Go to website/blog: Flickr Blog
The Positivity Blog is a minimal blog site by Henrik Edberg, a full-time blogger. This blog is all about self-esteem, happiness, etc. If you’re looking for personal development advice for getting good results at work, then check out this blog.
The blog itself is easy to read and uses beautiful typography. Apart from the positivity courses, it also guides you with building your own blog.
- Topics Covered: Self-esteem, happiness, social skills, and more course-wise blogs for personal development.
- Target Audience: People who want to build their own blogs or anyone that wants motivation to stay positive at work.
- Popular Article on the Blog: 7 Habits of Unhappy People.
- Facebook: The Positivity Blog
- Go to website/blog: The Positivity Blog
WPBeginner is one of the largest free WordPress resource sites with 1 million+ readers. It aims to provide tutorials, tips, hacks, and other WordPress resources for beginners, small businesses, bloggers, and website owners.
Apart from blogs on those WordPress resources, it also provides information about their featured WordPress plugins. Not only that, but the site also offers great deals and coupons on hosting, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Topics Covered: Tutorials, tips, hacks, and more WordPress resources to building and improving the WordPress website.
- Target Audience: Beginners, small businesses, bloggers, and website owners who may not have any technical knowledge.
- Popular Article on the Blog: 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons).
- Facebook: WPBeginner
- Go to website/blog: WPBeginner
WPExplorer is yet another site that provides WordPress resources and guides. Here, you can find the best free and premium WordPress themes and plugins. Also, it shares blog articles, tutorials, tips, etc. Such as SEO, security, reviews, hosting, etc.
Getting started with your own site or want to add new plugins/themes on your existing site? Then, check out the coupons and deals for hosting, themes, and plugins.
- Topics Covered: List of WordPress themes and plugins, guides to topics like SEO, hosting, speed, security, and more.
- Target Audience: Beginners or website owners who want to build or improve their site.
- Facebook: WPExplorer
- Go to website/blog: WPExplorer
16. Stuck in Customs
Stuck in Customs is a stylish travel blog by Trey Ratcliff aimed to inspire and motivate visitors. Along with his travel photographs, you can find the guide to learn photography.
There are blogs about his travel gears and tools, reviews on related software, and the best cameras. Additionally, you’ll see the Shop Now menu on its navigation to buy a variety of things. It includes eBooks, HDR software, etc.
- Topics Covered: Blogs about his travel gears and tools, reviews on software, cameras, etc.
- Target Audience: Photographers, travelers, and people interested in learning photography.
- Popular Article on the Blog: Under The Influence – How To Fake Your Way Into Getting Rich on Instagram.
- Facebook: Trey Ratcliff
- Go to website/blog: Stuck in Customs
17. Cranky Flier
If you want to hear the stories about the airline industry, then here’s Cranky Flier. It’s a blog by Brett Synder, President and Chief Airline Dork of Cranky Flier LLC.
Instead of viewing all the articles from the huge list, filter the posts by category or month published. Plus, you can subscribe to their newsletter to get notified about the latest blogs. After subscription, you’ll get daily top 5 airline stories.
- Topics Covered: Blogs about the airline industry.
- Target Audience: People who have an interest in airlines or like to travel.
- Facebook: Cranky Flier
- Go to website/blog: Cranky Flier
Digital Photography School is a popular blog site about photography. This blog includes tips, resources, and tutorials for photographers to capture elegant photographs.
The tips are categorized into certain topics that you need to consider for improving your photography skills. It includes portraits, landscapes, cameras, gear, etc. Plus, the site also offers you to buy photography courses and eBooks.
- Topics Covered: Tips, resources, and tutorials on improving photography.
- Target Audience: Photographers
- Facebook: Digital Photography School
- Twitter: @digitalps
- Go to website/blog: Digital Photography School
Want to have a blog like these? You can make one for yourself, without touching any code! Simply follow our step-by-step guide blog creation guide!
B. Personal WordPress Website Examples
19. Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks is a WordPress website of the American professional basketball team, ‘Mavericks’ in Dallas. This site contains information about the team members, their coaches, upcoming games, schedules, the latest news, etc.
You can find the tickets available for sale if you wish to watch their game live. Moreover, the site enables you to shop for a variety of things. Such as jerseys, headwear, e-gift cards, etc. for men, women, and kids.
- What can you find here? About the basketball team Mavericks including the team members, schedule, upcoming games, news, shop, etc.
- Target Audience: People that have an interest in their game or who like playing games.
- Facebook: Dallas Mavericks
- Twitter: @dallasmavs
- Go to website/blog: Dallas Mavericks
20. Katy Perry
If you love music, then you may have listened to songs from the singer, Katy Perry. She is a talented songwriter and TV judge. Her personal site katyperry.com contains her albums that you can listen to and buy from multiple platforms.
The best thing is that there’s a shop section on the site. Here, you’re able to buy her music, clothing like handbags, sandals, etc., and perfumes. Plus, you can get the tickets and know the location and date of her shows.
- What can you find here? Her music albums, tickets for her shows, shop, and more.
- Target Audience: Fans who love her music.
- Popular Content: ‘Smile’ album.
- Facebook: Katy Perry
- Twitter: @katyperry
- Go to website/blog: Katy Perry
21. Tim Ferriss
Tim Ferriss is a technology investor/advisor and also an author of New York Times bestselling books. His personal website, timferriss.com contains blogs and content about his podcast i.e. The Tim Ferriss Show.
The articles are classified into categories like Dance, Interview, etc. You can find his books with the integration of other platforms from which you can buy them. Also, there’re links for viewing his shows and podcasts.
- What can you find here? Podcasts on different categories like dance, interview, etc.
- Target Audience: People who enjoy his shows and podcasts.
- Popular Content: Podcast – The Tim Ferriss Show.
- Facebook: Tim Ferriss
- Twitter: @tferriss
- Go to website/blog: Tim Ferriss
22. Snoop Dogg
Snoop Dogg is an American rapper, actor, songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, and media personality. His personal WordPress site snoopdpgg.com contains all about his works until now. Such as his films, albums, and appearances.
Plus, you can find news related to him and the campaigns, he has been a part of. The Shop menu on its site redirects to ‘The SnooperMarket’. Here, you can buy apparel and home goods along with his films and songs.
- What can you find here? Films, albums, appearances, shop, news, etc. of Snoop Dogg.
- Target Audience: Fans who love his music and style.
- Popular Content: ‘From The Streets 2 The Suites’ album.
- Instagram: snoopdogg
- Twitter: @SnoopDogg
- Go to website/blog: Snoop Dogg
Elizabeth Gilbert is one of the New York Times bestselling authors, popular for her book ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Her personal website, elizabethgilbert.com, is about her biography, books, events, and news.
Additionally, the site allows you to purchase or read her books online from multiple platforms. There’s also an Onward menu that redirects to her book club. Here, you can study and celebrate the work of black female authors.
- What can you find here? Biography, books, events, news, Onward Book Club, etc.
- Target Audience: Book readers.
- Popular Content: ‘City of Girls’ book.
- Facebook: Elizabeth Gilbert
- Twitter: @GilbertLiz
- Go to website/blog: Elizabeth Gilbert
24. Allie Nimmons
Allie Nimmons is a WordPress content creator/writer who owns Beedia Productions, a technical publishing studio. Her personal site allienimmons.com contains her living resume on her bio, podcast interviews, written work, etc.
Her personal site is minimal yet elegant. You can switch the site from light to dark mode and vice versa. You can also check out her blogs and subscribe to her WordPress newsletter ‘I’m Glad You Asked’.
- What can you find here? Living resume, blogs, company site, newsletter, etc.
- Target Audience: Content creators, writers, or people who want to work in a similar field.
- Twitter: @allie_nimmons
- Go to website/blog: allienimmons.com
25. Neil Patel
Neil Patel is a New York Times bestselling author and a top influencer on the internet. The main aim of his site neilpatel.com is to help people gain more traffic on their site by learning digital marketing.
That’s why, it enables small to big companies to join to get consultations, SEO training, and support. Plus, you can also check the recommended tools for improving your site.
- What can you find here? Digital marketing training, consultation, support, and more to improve traffic on websites and rank higher on search engines.
- Target Audience: Beginners, small to big companies who want to build and improve their website’s SEO.
- Facebook: Neil Patel
- Twitter: @neilpatel
- Go to website/blog: Neil Patel
26. Chris Lema
Chris Lema is an experienced writer, speaker, and coach. He helps startups and software companies to build and grow a business in WordPress. So, he offers speaking kits and coaching programs through his personal site chrislema.com.
Additionally, there are multiple blogs written on different topics that are easily understandable by beginners. Such as for eCommerce, membership sites, product business, personal insights, WordPress tips, etc.
- What can you find here? Blogs, tips, books, coaching programs, and more on WordPress.
- Target Audience: Beginners, agencies, or any businesses.
- Facebook: Chris Lema
- Twitter: @chrislema
- Go to website/blog: Chris Lema
Have you heard of Yoast SEO? If you’re running a business on WordPress, then you sure may have. Dr. Marieke van de Rakt is the CEO of Yoast and her site marieke.blog is about her bio, blogs/news, and publications.
The Publication menu redirects to the webpage with a list of research works she had done in the past. And the blogs are all about her being an entrepreneur and a CEO. You can follow her on yer social media handles given on the site.
- What can you find here? Her bio, blogs/news on being an entrepreneur and CEO, and publication.
- Target Audience: Yoast users or people with interests in Yoast.
- Facebook: Marieke van de Rakt
- Twitter: @mariekerakt
- Go to website/blog: Marieke van de Rakt
28. Brian Smith
Brian Smith is a portrait photographer who clicks portraits of popular celebrities, athletes, and executives. His personal site briansmith.com is stunning and contains information about his photography, portfolio, bio, clients, and more.
You can check out his blogs on lens announcements, deals, etc., and share on your social media. For reference, there are some of his works in an amazing gallery at the Stock section.
- What can you find here? Information about his photography, portfolio, bio, clients, blogs, etc.
- Target Audience: His clients and people who may want to work with him.
- Facebook: Brian Smith
- Twitter: @briansmithphoto
- Go to website/blog: Brian Smith
C. Business and Enterprise WordPress Website Examples
29. Sony Music
Sony Music is the official website for the American global music company, Sony Music Entertainment. This website contains information about the company, contact information, its featured artists, executives, etc.
Apart from them, the News menu consists of the details on company updates and press releases. Additionally, there’s a separate section for the artists working in the company. From it, they can get their real-time insights and more.
- Product/Service: Music
- Target Audience: Artists and people working on Sony Music or people interested to listen to their music.
- Facebook: Sony Music Entertainment
- Twitter: @sonymusic
- Go to website/blog: Sony Music
The New York Times is the American daily newspaper. It provides the world’s best news report to readers around the globe. The New York Times Company website is simple yet elegant providing information about the company.
The Journalism menu elaborates how experts provide detailed reports for the people to understand the world. If you’re interested in working there, then check out the Career section. It explains its opportunities to shape your future.
- Product/Service: Newspaper
- Target Audience: Newspaper readers who are interested in the company work or people who want to have a career in such a company.
- Facebook: The New York Times
- Twitter: @nytimes
- Go to website/blog: The New York Times Company
31. Renault Group
Renault Group is a French multinational automobile manufacturing company that produces multiple vehicles. The website renaultgroup.com gives a tour of the company. Along with their publications and financial events.
To get inspired, go to the Commitments menu to see their works on reducing their impact on the environment. Moreover, the site also enables you to view the exciting news and stories behind the company and its brands.
- Product/Service: Cars, vans, trucks, tractors, buses, and other vehicles or vehicle parts.
- Target Audience: Employees and people interested in the company or buying their vehicles.
- Facebook: Renault Group
- Twitter: @renaultgroup
- Go to website/blog: Renault Group
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturing company. This toyota.com.br website is from its branch in Brazil. Here’s the information about its vehicle models and services.
You can easily search and get the nearest dealer. The site also contains articles about their offerings, certified shielding, etc. To contact them and get the service, click on the Request Contact button on the navigation.
- Product/Service: Vehicles of this brand like cars, vans, SUVs, etc.
- Target Audience: Employees and people interested in the company or buying their vehicles.
- Facebook: Toyota do Brasil
- Instagram: toyotadobrasil
- Go to website/blog: Toyota
MindTouch is a SaaS company that develops scalable self-service software. From their smart knowledge management platform, organizations can create and publish content themselves.
The website itself is clean, beautiful, and colorful. On the Resources menu, you can find resources of the company like eBooks, case studies, etc. You can explore their customer self-service trends from Blog menu.
- Product/Service: Scalable self-service software, CRM integrations, powerful reports, etc.
- Target Audience: Clients who want to get the service or people who show interest in the company.
- Facebook: MindTouch
- Twitter: @MindTouch
- Go to website/blog: MindTouch
34. Awesome Motive
The company behind WPBeginner, MonsterInsights, WPForms, and other resources, software, and plugins is Awesome Motive. It helps other small businesses to grow and compete with its biggest competitors.
The website contains information about the company, its products, and services. Not only that, but it’s also a great inspiration. As on the Contribution menu, you can find how it has been giving back to the community by building schools.
- Product/Service: Resources, software, and plugins like WPBeginner, MonsterInsights, WPForms, etc.
- Target Audience: People interested to work in the company or who want to seek help to improve their business online.
- Facebook: Awesome Motive Inc.
- Linkedin: Awesome Motive, Inc.
- Go to website/blog: Awesome Motive
Kinsta is an attractive and animated business website of the experienced company, Kinsta Inc. This company offers one of the best and well-managed WordPress hosting solutions. Its site provides details on its features, services, and plans.
Also, it provides a lot of resources like blogs, eBooks, webinars, knowledge base, etc. The customer support options in the Contact menu are strong. You can request to schedule a demo about the Kinsta platform.
- Product/Service: Different plans to get a well-managed and good performance WordPress hosting solution.
- Target Audience: Any business running an online store, agency, or enterprise, who wants to get service on hosting their site on WordPress.
- Facebook: Kinsta
- Twitter: @kinsta
- Go to website/blog: Kinsta
36. WP Engine
WP Engine is an award-winning and world’s most trusted WordPress technology company. It provides a leading WordPress digital experience platform for companies of all sizes. Its services are hosting, eCommerce solutions, etc.
Its site uses vibrant colors to showcase the solutions and resources that the company provides. You can explore the blogs about events, press releases, announcements, etc. in the Insights menu on the footer.
- Product/Service: Offers digital experience platform with services like WordPress hosting, eCommerce solution, etc.
- Target Audience: Any small to big businesses including eCommerce, enterprise, agency, etc.
- Facebook: WP Engine
- Twitter: @wpengine
- Go to website/blog: WP Engine
ThemeGrill is a company located in Nepal that provides you professional WordPress themes. Some of its themes are ColorMag, Spacious, and Flash. These themes are simple yet elegant that can be used to build any type of website.
It’s website shows information about the company, offered themes, and pricing plans. They’ve also provided WordPress resources on the Blog menu. There, you can read articles on reviews, tutorials, comparisons, and guides on WordPress.
- Product/Service: WordPress themes, WordPress resources like reviews, guides, etc.
- Target Audience: People who want to build their WordPress website or know more about the WordPress themes and plugins.·
- Facebook: ThemeGrill
- Twitter: @themegrill
- Go to website/blog: ThemeGrill
GeneratePress is a lightweight theme for building WordPress websites. It gets a 100% PageSpeed score and focuses on providing optimum speed, usability, etc. Its website is about the features and pricing of this theme.
For better customer support, the site contains multiple options including documentation. Plus, there are articles about installing and using the theme. To get updates on the theme development, check out the blogs available.
- Product/Service: GeneratePress theme with templates that falls under the category of the blog, eCommerce, and business sites.
- Target Audience: Hobbyists, freelancers, or agencies to build or improve their websites.
- Facebook: GeneratePress
- Twitter: @GeneratePress
- Go to website/blog: GeneratePress
aThemes is a minimal website that provides powerful yet easy-to-use WordPress themes. Some of its popular themes are Sydney and Botiga. You can use them to design, build, and launch any kind of your site.
You can also find blog articles about WordPress on this site. It includes tutorials, tricks, and guides for creating a wonderful WordPress website. Subscribe to them by your email if you want to get the inbox about their latest updates.
- Product/Service: WordPress themes like Sydney and Botiga on different pricing plans, blogs on WordPress.
- Target Audience: Beginners, website owners, or anyone who wants to launch a beautiful website.
- Facebook: aThemes Community
- Twitter: @athemesdotcom
- Go to website/blog: aThemes
Quantcast is the official site of the global advertising technology company. It provides innovative and intelligent audience platforms to empower agencies and brands. They identify and grow audiences at the accurate time and place.
Its website contains details about the company, solutions, Quantcast platform, etc. Furthermore, it includes other resources like events, case studies, etc. Also go through the blogs on topics like customer success, insights, etc.
- Product/Service: Unique approach to advertising on the web.
- Target Audience: Brands, agencies, publishers, etc.
- Facebook: Quantcast
- Twitter: @quantcast
- Go to website/blog: Quantcast
Tucows is a simple yet standard website of the internet service and telecommunication company, Tucows Inc. It’s the second-largest domain registrar company in the world by volume with solutions like OpenSRS, Enom, etc.
The website contains information about the company, its services, and investors. Not only that but there’s a blog menu where you can find the news about the company.
- Product/Service: Solutions like OpenSRS, Enom, and more that provide domain registration, hosting, etc.
- Target Audience: People willing to start their business online or improve their existing site.
- Facebook: Tucows Inc
- Twitter: @tucows
- Go to website/blog: Tucows
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturing and marketing company for over 100 years. It produces consumer and professional products. Its website includes details about the company, brands, and investors.
Moreover, you can check out their press releases, stories, events, and presentations. As the company believes in having purpose-driven growth, you can see their work for healthy lives, clean world, and thriving communities.
- Product/Service: Customer and professional products like cleaning products, personal care, food, etc.
- Target Audience: Clients, investors, customers, etc.
- Instagram: cloroxco
- Twitter: @CloroxCo
- Go to website/blog: The Clorox Company
Find the best design for your business website here – Best WordPress Business Themes!
D. Non-profit & Organization WordPress Website Examples
the Jane Goodall Institute is a global community conservation organization working according to the vision of Dr. Jane Goodall. So, the organization is all about protecting chimpanzees and natural world.
This site shows details about the organization, their work, impact, etc. along with inspiring photographs. There’s also a shop where you can buy gifts, apparel, home goods, etc. and the earnings will be used for the good.
- Cause: Protect chimpanzees and inspire people to conserve the natural world.
- Target Audience: People who are inspired by Dr. Jane Goodall or want to donate or be a part of the institute.
- Facebook: the Jane Goodall Institute
- Twitter: @JaneGoodallInst
- Go to website/blog: the Jane Goodall Institute
Black Lives Matter is a global organization, founded in 2013. It’s mission is to demolish white supremacy and form a local power. So that, they could be a shield for the Black communities whenever there’s violence on them.
This site enables you to join in the movement for freedom, liberation, and justice. You can also check out their updates and resources. Also, if you want to support their work, you can donate, buy from their shop, or contact them.
- Cause: Demolish white supremacy and form a local power to shield Black communities from violence by the state, movement for freedom, liberation, and justice.
- Target Audience: Black communities and all the people who want to join or agree on their fight for justice.
- Facebook: Black Lives Matter
- Twitter: @Blklivesmatter
- Go to website/blog: Black Lives Matter
The Obama Foundation is a non-profit organization in Chicago, founded in 2014. It’s main aim is to inspire, empower, and connect people to change their world. Some of its working areas are health, finance, climate change, etc.
The website contains information about their organization, mission, and updates. There are articles based on their works as well. Plus, you can also get involved to support their work through donations.
- Cause: To inspire, power, and connect people to change their world. Includes works for health, finance, etc.
- Target Audience: People working or interested to give back to the community by supporting their work.
- Facebook: Obama Foundation
- Twitter: @ObamaFoundation
- Go to website/blog: The Obama Foundation
Invisible Children is a clean and inspiring website of The Invisible Children Inc. organization. It was first founded in Africa and now aims to end violence and exploitation in the world’s isolated and vulnerable communities.
The website contains information about their story, works, team, and the challenges faced. You can also be involved to be a part of their work. For that, there’s also a Donate menu on the navigation.
- Cause: To end violence and exploitation in the world’s isolated and vulnerable communities.
- Target Audience: People who want to give to the isolated and vulnerable community.
- Facebook: Invisible Children
- Twitter: @Invisible
- Go to website/blog: Invisible Children
The National Organization on Disability is the first organization in the United States to represent disabled people. The aim of this organization is to break the barrier that blocks these disabled people.
So, this website focuses on providing information about the employment solutions delivered for disabled people. If you want to help them carry out these solutions, then you can donate or be a member of the organization.
- Cause: Breaking the barriers for disabled people by providing employment solutions.
- Target Audience: Disabled people, people who are members or want to donate to the organization.
- Facebook: National Organization on Disability
- Twitter: @NOD_ItsAbility
- Go to website/blog: National Organization on Disability
The National Archives Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to enhance public awareness in the US. They support exhibitions, conduct public programs, etc. from which they can introduce the US records to the world.
There’s a Support menu on their site from which you’re able to donate or apply for membership. Buying the products from their shop also enables you to help them in their exhibits and educational programs.
- Cause: Encourage the citizens to engage in democracy, support museum exhibitions, public/educational programs, etc. to introduce the US records to the world.
- Target Audience: US citizens plus people who want to donate or be a member.
- Facebook: National Archives Foundation
- Twitter: @archivesfdn
- Go to website/blog: The National Archives Foundation
The Global Church Project is a research project carried out for the Research of Global Christianity (CRGC) research center. It aims to help the local Christians and churches to explore the wisdom and theologies of Global Christianity.
The homepage contains animated images of the churches making it a unique navigation section. You can also go through the blogs, podcasts, videos, etc. that signify Christianity. Plus, you can buy their religious books online.
- Cause: Research of Global Christianity to help local Christians and churches to explore Global Christianity.
- Target Audience: Christians or people who also follow Christianity.
- Facebook: Graham Joseph Hill
- Twitter: @GrahamJosephHill
- Go to website/blog: The Global Church Project
50. The White House
The White House is the place where the President of the US and his/her first family lives and works. This website, whitehouse.gov is an open portfolio about the current operations of the President during his/her presidency.
So, you can find details about the President, Vice President, their families, press releases, etc. Also, it shows current issues that they are addressing to solve. Like the Covid Plan menu shows plan to reduce the impact of coronavirus.
- Cause: Showcase the current operations by the government of the US.
- Target Audience: US citizens or anyone interested in governmental operations.
- Facebook: The White House
- Twitter: @WhiteHouse
- Go to website/blog: The White House
To download jQuery, simply visit its website. There, you’ll see its documentation, available plugins, and resources to learn it. The best part is that you can donate to the organization for continuous development and growth in jQuery.
- Target Audience: Programmers, developers, or anyone in the technology field.
- Twitter: @jquery
- Go to website/blog: jQuery
The National Archives has been collecting and archiving iconic national documents. Some of the categories of the documents are academic, heritage, cultural, case studies, etc. You can also explore reading and exhibition room.
Besides, you can download the digital records from its website. Not only that, you’re able to help them with your research work. On top of that, you can search worthy topics that interest you, and catalog your research.
- Cause: Collects iconic national documents.
- Target Audience: UK citizens who want to help them by adding their documents, those who want to find their collections, etc.
- Facebook: The National Archives
- Twitter: @UkNatArchives
- Go to the website/blog: The National Archives
Children’s Radio Foundation is an awesome nonprofit organization that trains African youths as radio reporters. Basically, they use radio to broadcast ongoing issues such as adolescence, health, violence, etc.
The website contains details about the organization, stories about them, and their training process to youths. You can donate them easily using the donate button. Plus, you can donate for specific issues or in honor of your close ones.
- Cause: Adolescent health, HIV & AIDS, LGBTI, and their rights, violence & safety, climate change, education & opportunity.
- Target Audience: Youths.
- Facebook: Children’s Radio Foundation
- Twitter: @CRFprojects
- Go to website/blog: Children’s Radio Foundation
E. News and Magazine WordPress Website Examples
Wired is a stunning news and magazine WordPress site featuring how technology is changing our lives. It provides you news and information about topics covering current and future technology, creative ideas, business, and many more.
You can see the news with different categories like popular posts, recent posts, latest videos or topic wise, and so on. To gain more visitors, it connects its visitors via subscription, social media, and more.
- Highlighted Topic: Business, culture, gear, ideas, science, security, games.
- Popular News/Magazine: I’m a Lyft Driver. My Passengers Act Like I’m Part of the App.
- Facebook: WIRED
- Twitter: @WIRED
- Go to website/blog: Wired
Facebook Newsroom is one of the sections offered by the popular platform Facebook. This website provides you news about its company, i.e. Facebook.
You can also view the progress of certain projects, new products, and other different social platforms with which it’s collaborated. Moreover, it also has categorized its news with catchy topics like top stories, recent posts, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Whatsapp, Portal for various topics, Workplace.
- Popular News/Magazine: Facebook App: Celebrating Music on Facebook Gaming with Live DJs.
- Facebook: Facebook
- Twitter: @Facebook
- Go to website/blog: Facebook Newsroom
Variety is yet another news and magazine site that covers the news of the entertainment industry from all around the world. It gives you breaking news reports, coverage, spotlights, and many more focusing on the industry.
Here, you can select different categories from the navigation menu based on your interest. Moreover, you can also subscribe to this website to receive daily news, top stories, popular posts, recommended posts, reviews, and so on.
- Highlighted Topic: Entertainment business news (film, TV, music, video, digital, theater, etc.).
- Popular News/Magazine: BTS to Appear With Coldplay’s Chris Martin on Youtube’s ‘Released’.
- Facebook: Variety
- Twitter: @Variety
- Go to website/blog: Variety
TechCrunch website focuses on technological news and analysis, and most importantly venture capital news within a single site. It’s committed to evaluating startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking news in technology.
Moreover, this website provides market analysis on different startups, fundraising, and also growth strategies. In addition, to monetize this site, there’s an ‘Events’ section that can be sponsored and advertised as well.
- Highlighted Topic: Technology news focusing on founders and startup teams.
- Facebook: TechCrunch
- Twitter: @TechCrunch
- Go to website/blog: TechCrunch
58. The Next Web
The Next Web is a leading publishing website in the technology business. It provides you with the latest news and top stories about technologies. There’re various channels like Neutral, Plugged, Shift, etc. in ‘News’ menu.
Additionally, it offers you many founders, investors, policymakers, marketers, product builders, etc. in the ‘Programs’ tab. They help you with brand awareness, leadership, and global business with more expertise.
- Highlighted Topic: Technology business.
- Facebook: The Next Web
- Twitter: @thenextweb
- Go to website/blog: The Next Web
Fortune is a monthly magazine, a daily website, and a conference series. This has led it to become one of the most well-known business media brands in the world.
The Fortune has a ‘Magazine’ section where it provides news categorized according to the latest date. Also, there’s the ‘most popular’ section as a sidebar where you’ll find the most viewed news of all time.
- Highlighted Topic: Business News.
- Popular News/Magazine: ‘An eyesore’: An armada of ghostly cruise ships is clogging the Italian Riviera, and locals are fed up.
- Facebook: Fortune
- Twitter: @FortuneMagazine
- Go to website/blog: Fortune
Vogue presents fashion in the context of culture and society, including how to dress, live and socialize. It provides news about fashion, beauty coverage, fashion week updates, reviews on different cultures, and more in their navbar.
Not only that, but it also has a ‘Brands’ section within ‘About Vogue’ that includes different countries from all around the world. Those brands also showcase news related to fashion, photography, designers, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Fashion, beauty, celebrity style, runway, culture, videos, Met Gala.
- Must Read News/Magazine: The 12 Best Met Gala Selfies of All Time.
- Facebook: Vogue
- Twitter: @voguemagazine
- Go to website/blog: Vogue
61. The Nation
The Nation magazine covers various topics related to the world such as politics, events, issues, climate change, etc. It also highlights the news on the fight for justice and equality along with current issues ongoing.
Besides, it also has a donate button near the login part for fundraising on any important issues. You can also find archived issues and read detailed news about them as provided by The Nation.
- Highlighted Topic: Politics, economy, climate change, culture, society.
- Popular News/Magazine: Sotomayor’s Defiant Dissent.
- Facebook: The Nation Magazine
- Twitter: @thenation
- Go to website/blog: The Nation
62. My Nintendo News
My Nintendo News provides you with news about the Nintendo platforms such as games, switch, PlayStation, Xbox, etc. Also, you’ll get a preview of its released models, announcements on new games launched, and more in the home page section.
Additionally, you can surf from older to newer posts to view everything above the footer section. Hence, it covers every news a Nintendo fan needs to know about games.
- Highlighted Topic: Nintendo Platforms and their games.
- Facebook: My Nintendo News
- Twitter: @MyNintendoNews
- Go to website/blog: My Nintendo News
63. No Treble
For those who are interested in playing bass, No Treble is a suitable website for you. It gives you news, videos, new albums, interviews of bassists, etc. in the menu bar. By that, you can get lessons to improve your interest.
Additionally, stories behind some songs are also shared. Plus, you can also share your stories about bass and learning to play it on this site. Similar to Vogue magazine, it also updates about the bass of the week.
- Highlighted Topic: Bass and Bassist news.
- Facebook: No Treble
- Twitter: @notreble
- Go to website/blog: No Treble
64. Rolling Stone
The Rolling Stone news reports about various things that come within the entertainment industry. Such as news about television shows, movies, albums of music videos, artists, celebrities, reviews, and so on.
You can go to a specific section namely music news to view information about music. Similarly, each section is specified for related news. Also, you can subscribe to get the trendy and latest news on your favorite topic.
- Highlighted Topic: Music, TV, movies, politics, charts (songs, albums, artists), culture (features, lists, videos).
- Trending: Michael K. Williams, ‘The Wire’ and ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Star, Dead at 54.
- Facebook: Rolling Stone
- Twitter: @RollingStone
- Go to website/blog: Rolling Stone
Build an attractive online magazine using the best WordPress magazine themes!
F. Entertainment WordPress Website Examples
AMC is one of the most popular television networks which has been airing famous shows, series, and movies. You can watch the newly released and previous episodes of different shows like ‘The Walking Dead, NOS4A2’ and much more.
On the “schedule’ menu of the site, you can find the details of ongoing shows. Like about their time of airing, days, channel, etc. Besides, it posts various talks about casts of TV shows which you can find on the menu ‘AMC Talk’.
- Highlighted Topic: TV shows (The Walking Dead, Call Saul, Fear The Walking Dead, NOS4A2, etc).
- Target Audience: TV show viewers.
- Facebook: AMC
- Twitter: @AMC_TV
- Go to website/blog: AMC
66. The WHO
The WHO is a music band of 4 members namely Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, and Keith Moon. They write, produce and sell out songs, music and have done various live performances for their fans.
So, on this website, there’s information about this band and also about each member. You can find their dates of the tour, news about their professional and social life, music, photos, etc. on the menu.
- Highlighted Topic: Music and news about The Who.
- Target Audience: People who have an interest in music.
- Facebook: The Who
- Twitter: @TheWho
- Go to website/blog: The WHO
Riverdance is a fascinating combination of Irish and worldwide dance that brings traditional dance and music into the modern era. It’s a worldwide Irish dance sensation with 25+ million audiences watched live.
Hence, it’s one of the most famous platforms among the dancers. Besides, you can book the tickets at the top-left side of the “Tours & Tickets” tab to attend the live performances. Also, get the list of its dancers, scenes, etc.
- Highlighted Topic: Irish dance.
- Target Audience: Dancers and people interested in Irish dance.
- Facebook: Riverdance
- Twitter: @Riverdance
- Go to website/blog: Riverdance
Asia Pacific Screen Awards conducts an international cultural program focusing on cinematography in Asia. It’s conducted yearly to motivate the work of artists, makers, and producers to promote their cinematic culture worldwide.
You can view the recent and previous year’s awards shows and important events in the ‘Latest News’ section of the navigation. It allows you to view from nominees to winners by selecting the year and categories you want.
- Highlighted Topic: International award shows and news of cinema (short movies, films, etc.).
- Target Audience: Artists of related fields and audiences, viewers interested in that field.
- Facebook: Asia Pacific Screen Awards
- Twitter: @APScreenAwards
- Go to website/blog: Asia Pacific Screen Awards
G. Educational WordPress Website Examples
Smithsonian National Museum of African Art is a private educational organization plus a museum of African art. Its goal is to foster, conserve, and promote the visual arts of Africa. So, it shows their artistic traditions via multiple ways.
Hence, you can see current, upcoming, and past exhibitions in the ‘Art’ dropdown menu. Also, there’re educational and research materials on its menu provided for students. Moreover, it offers internships, awards, memberships, etc.
- Main Courses: Social science and arts.
- Target Audience: Art students & tutors, artists & collectors, African art enthusiasts, and age group of 2 years and above.
- Facebook: National Museum of African Art Smithsonian Institution
- Go to website/blog: Smithsonian
Georgia State University is situated in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It has 6 campuses, 12 colleges, and schools that provide world-class education. It offers 55 degree programs in more than 250 fields of study.
Besides, there’re details of colleges, faculties, lecturers, staff, activities of students apart from academics, etc. on the website. You can also apply directly through its site with details of the fee structure.
- Main Courses: Business, education, health professions, humanities & arts, law, policy/social science, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- Target Audience: Students and tutors.
- Facebook: Georgia State University
- Twitter: @GeorgiaStateU
- Go to website/blog: Georgia State University
Sprott School of Business is located in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada which is a full-service business school at Carleton University. They offer innovative programs, research, collaborative partnerships, management, etc.
You can get detailed information about each course, fee structure, scholarships, and cost calculators on their site. This enables you to apply online, check the application deadlines, track applications, upload documents, and more.
- Main Courses: Business, commerce, accounting, management.
- Target Audience: Students and tutors.
- Facebook: Sprott School of Business at Carleton University
- Twitter: @SprottSchool
- Go to website/blog: Sprott School of Business
Nicholls State University is a comprehensive regional university in Thibodaux, Louisiana, the US that serves students around the globe. You can search for multiple courses, each course fee , and apply to get enrolled.
Moreover, scholarships and financial aid are on the menu which has certain criteria such as for students with financial problems. On top of that, you can also donate a online fund for hurricane victims through its site.
- Main Courses: Management, marine, and environmental science, petroleum services, science and technology, culinary arts, liberal arts, nursing.
- Target Audience: Students and tutors.
- Facebook: Nicholls State University
- Twitter: @NichollsState
- Go to website/blog: Nicholls State University
H. Ecommerce WordPress Website Examples
method is a company in California that manufactures cleaning products that’re made of reusable and recyclable products. It has 4 sophisticated scents and produces products for almost every type of cleaning.
The navbar of this website shows all products. You can get a limited edition from the “what’s new” menu. Besides, search and view product details and ingredients used. Also, find stores where they supply products, in a FAQ section.
- Product Category: Cleaning products for home, hand, body, laundry, dish.
- Target Audience: All age groups of people.
- Limited Edition: Fragrance – Poppy Field, Fragrance – Pink Lemonade, etc.
- Facebook: Method Products
- Twitter: @methodproducts
- Go to website/blog: method
Tonal company sells smart digital weight equipment under the instruction of fitness experts and coaches. The equipment uses magnets and electricity that provides smooth weight lifting and losing experience.
You can easily purchase digital weight equipment from this site using the ‘pricing’ button. Also, get complete information about it in the ‘equipment’ menu, guided workouts in the ‘workout’ section. Plus, track your progress.
- Product Category: Fitness equipment.
- Target Audience: Adults aged 18 and above.
- Facebook: Tonal
- Twitter: @tonal
- Go to website/blog: Tonal
Adoboloco is an awesome eCommerce site that sells Hawaiian-inspired hot sauce and is a family business. There’re varieties of hot sauces with options of flavors. It delivers all over the US, Australia and Canada, etc.
You can view all the products from the ‘Shop’ menu, go to any product and view its details and price. If you like it, then add them to your cart. Also, view how many products you’ve added to your cart on the top-right side.
- Product Category: Hot Sauce.
- Target Audience: All age groups, family.
- Best Seller: Hamajang Smoked Ghost Pepper, Pineapple Habanero, Straight pur Habanero.
- Facebook: Adoboloco
- Instagram: adoboloco
- Go to website/blog: Adoboloco
Lugz is yet another eCommerce WordPress website that sells different footwear for men, women, and kids. They’ve been delivering their products worldwide. They also give various offers, coupons, discounts, sales for clearance, etc.
You can shop shoes by going to specific categories in the menu like men, women, and kids. Also, searching for shoes, adding to cart, purchasing them is allowed. “Collabs” menu has trendy shoes from a collaborated company.
- Product Category: Shoe Shop.
- Target Audience: Men, women, kids.
- Best Seller: Men – Men’s Express Oxford Sneaker, Men’s Drifter Ripstop Chukka Boot, etc., Women – Women’s Empire Hi Fur 6-Inch Boot, Women’s Dot.Com 2.0 Oxford Sneaker, etc.
- Facebook: Lugz
- Twitter: @LugzNYC
- Go to website/blog: Lugz
77. Kawaii Box
Kawaii Box sells small cute stuff from Japan with free worldwide shipping. Everything from toys, eatable things to wearable accessories comes in smaller sizes. You can find a video of unboxing the Kawaii Box on the ‘About Us’ page.
You can go through each product in the ‘what’s in my box’ menu, surf them, view prices, and purchase them as well. It accepts online payments via PayPal, Mastercard, America Express, etc.
- Product Category: Cute little stuff from Japan (plushies, stationery, bags & pouches, Japanese candy, wearable, etc.).
- Target Audience: All age groups.
- Facebook: Kawaii Box
- Twitter: @KawaiiBoxCo
- Go to website/blog: Kawaii Box
Wakami designs handmade accessories and sells them all over the world. Some of its products are bracelets, necklaces, bags, earrings, masks. Also, it has collections namely Earth, Dream, Citizens of the World, etc.
On its home page, you can see the search bar for products. The ‘new arrivals’ menu is about recent products and the ‘Shop’ dropdown menu has a list of products. Also, purchase the product via the site as it accepts online payment.
- Product Category: Handmade accessories.
- Target Audience: Men, women, kids.
- Best Seller: Earth Bracelet for men & women.
- Facebook: Wakami Global
- Instagram: wakamiglobal
- Go to website/blog: Wakami
79. Root Science
Root Science produces and sells skincare products using both natural and synthetic ingredients. Products are made focusing on purity rather than scent and color. They’ve cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serum, mask, treatment, etc.
You can shop their collection from the homepage or ‘The Shop’ menu. Besides, the ‘Skin Guide’ menu will let you know the type of skin and the right product to use. You’ll find a description, ingredients, and review menu of each product.
- Product Category: Healthy skincare products.
- Target Audience: Women aged 15 and above.
- Facebook: Root Science
- Instagram: rootscience
- Go to website/blog: Root Science
80. Template Sell
Template Sell is a site where you can buy and sell WordPress themes, plugins, and HTML templates. To sell, go to the ‘Support’ menu of the footer, then go to ‘start selling’. Join as an author and complete some processes.
To buy, simply select your product which is shown with price, and add it to the cart. Payments are accepted via PayPal, Stripe, credit cards, etc. You can get discounts, coupons while purchasing from this site.
- Product Category: WordPress themes/plugins and HTML templates.
- Target Audience: WordPress site owners, developers.
- Best Seller: Prefer Plus theme for a blog.
- Facebook: TemplateSell
- Twitter: @templatesell
- Go to website/blog: Template Sell
81. Porter and York
Porter and York is an online butcher shop where they deliver the meat of beef, wagyu, pork, chicken, lamb, and seafood. They deliver varieties of meats like boneless, beef brisket, steak, prime rib, etc., and specific parts of meat.
You can view the price of each type of meat from the homepage. Or choose the meat as classified in the menu and view the varieties of that meat. Besides, they’ve given details of packaging so meat remains fresh, not frozen.
- Product Category: Meat Shop.
- Target Audience: Everyone, family, non-veg restaurants.
- Facebook: Porter & York Brand Meats
- Twitter: @PorterandYork
- Go to website/blog: Porter and York
House of Whisky Scotland is a whiskey store run by the family business where they deliver different types of whisky. You can buy the whisky according to your region like highlands, lowlands, islands, islay, etc.
The ‘Shop’ dropdown menu allows you to view whisky of different categories. Even find a rare gift collection of whisky to gift your close ones. Also, get the product details and its category like if it’s blended, single malt, its age, etc.
- Product Category: Whisky Shop.
- Target Audience: Age above 18 and adults, whisky enthusiasts.
- Facebook: House of Whisky Scotland
- Twitter: @HoWScotland
- Go to website/blog: House of Whisky Scotland
Parallax Photographic Coop is a London-based cooperative that sells film and photographic supplies. It aims to support both the community with a passion for photography and the industry that uses traditional photographic technologies.
They sell a variety of products including film, inkjet paper, camera, etc. The different products have been categorized in the navigation bar like film, paper, etc. Moreover, you can get students and education discounts.
- Product Category: Online traditional photographic supplies store.
- Target Audience: Filmmakers, students of related fields.
- Facebook: Parallax Photographic Coop
- Twitter: @parallaxcoop
- Go to website/blog: Parallax Photographic Coop
I. Restaurant WordPress Website Examples
momofuku has gained international recognition for its unique approach to cooking. It has opened its restaurant in other countries also. Plus, delivers food with free shipping in the US and serves gift cards in certain locations.
On this website, you can easily see the location of restaurants, and shop different goodies, packed stuff, liquid stuff, etc. Besides, there’re recipes of different foods on the site and recommendations that must be tried.
- Food Category: Chicken varieties, bang bread, multi-course, the bounty of Ontario’s meat, noodles, Korean food, etc.
- Target Audience: All age groups and Canadian, Korean, Hawaiian food lovers.
- Facebook: Momofuku
- Twitter: @momofuku
- Go to website/blog: momofuku
Snooze A.M. Eatery serves breakfast and brunches made with local and organic products of a variety of seasonings. It gives you details about the calories, ingredients used, etc. Plus, find the outlets in different locations on the site.
Besides, you can get catering services from this site for different events. It can provide your brunches for up to 40 members. Also, it allows you to purchase gift cards and sells stuff like apparel, drinkware, and miscellaneous items.
- Food Category: Breakfast and brunch.
- Target Audience: All age groups, families, events catering.
- Facebook: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery
- Twitter: @SnoozeAMEatery
- Go to website/blog: Snooze A.M. Eatery
86. Kemuri Tatsu-ya
Kemuri Tatsu-ya is a Japanese restaurant located in Austin, Texas. Though it doesn’t deliver food online, you can book reservations via this site. Go to the ‘Reservation’ menu and select a day, the number of people, time for the reservation.
Moreover, you can know more about this restaurant by going to the story section. There’s also the latest news and awards about this restaurant. Besides, if you’re interested, you can apply for jobs as well from this site.
- Food Category: Japanese cuisine.
- Target Audience: All age groups, family, Japanese food lovers, and enthusiasts.
- Facebook: Kemuri Tatsu-ya
- Twitter: @kemuritatsu_ya
- Go to website/blog: Kemuri Tatsu-ya
87. Restaurant Oliva
Restaurant Oliva is yet another stunning WordPress restaurant site that serves Italian food. The site is in the Dutch language but it can be translated to English also. You can book a reservation for a restaurant from this site.
Moreover, this site gives you transparency of their suppliers. On top of that, they’ve also included photos of their place and foods in the slider. Also, view the facilities provided in the restaurant and its concerned area.
- Food Category: Italian cuisine.
- Target Audience: All age groups, family, Italian food lovers, and enthusiasts.
- Facebook: Restaurant Oliva
- Twitter: olivarestaurant_rotterdam
- Go to website/blog: Restaurant Oliva
J. Agency WordPress Website Examples
Portent is a digital marketing agency that focuses on data-driven strategies, SEO, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), web development, analytics, etc. It helps you to grow your online business and companies via marketing.
You can explore the services provided by this agency in the top menu ‘Marketing Services’. Also, there’s a ‘Resources’ menu that gives guidelines about different marketing services. It helps to choose a suitable strategy for your site.
- Service: Digital marketing.
- Target Audience: eCommerce, online business via the social platform (Facebook, Instagram), business site owners.
- Facebook: Portent
- Twitter: @Portent
- Go to website/blog: Portent
10up provides web development services along with serving content tools, engineering services, digital strategy, cloud service, etc. It’s been delivering its services in the USA, Canada, Europe, and India.
You can easily get the information of various services provided by this agency. Also, get the details of clients and services they’ve provided to their customers. You can also get important information about WordPress.
- Service: Information technology, majorly web development.
- Target Audience: Website owners, companies.
- Facebook: 10up
- Twitter: @10up
- Go to website/blog: 10up
90. Human Made
Human Made is a distributed organization with remote-based employees that provides website development, services like digital marketing, project management, etc. It has assisted brands like TechCrunch, CapGemini, etc.
The homepage of this site shows its clients and details about different services they’ve been providing. You can also see details about their works from the menu. Also, read some blog articles about ongoing issues and events.
- Service: WordPress development and online services.
- Target Audience: Company/people who want to enhance their WordPress website using digital marketing, redesign their website, etc.
- Facebook: Human Made
- Twitter: @humanmadeltd
- Go to website/blog: Human Made
Antenna is a comprehensive marketing agency for those companies or brands that are looking to expand quickly and sustainably. Its expertise is in public relations, digital & online marketing, web designs & development, etc.
You can read about case studies, clients, and testimonials that reflect their work in the ‘results’ menu. Also, the ‘learn’ menu has news, blogs that are categorized into the latest podcasts, posts, events, and so on.
- Service: Integrated public relations and marketing firm.
- Target Audience: Company involved in Real estate, technology, healthcare, ventures, vehicles, etc.
- Facebook: Antenna Group
- Twitter: @antenna_group
- Go to website/blog: Antenna
Nove is a public affairs and communication consulting firm. They assist other businesses in their interaction with relevant stakeholders. Its homepage has no scrolls, instead, there’re sections like services, stories, social media, etc.
If you click on any section, for example: Services, then it shows the services they provide to different sectors. Moreover, you can surf those sections with the sidebar menu in the top-right.
- Service: Public affairs and communication.
- Target Audience: Different business sectors (health, technology, consumer goods, trade, energy, and environment).
- Twitter: @NoveBrussels
- LinkedIn: Nove
- Go to website/blog: Nove
RUYA is a multi-channel branding firm with offices in the UAE, the US, Argentina, and Spain. They specialize in corporate, hospitality, and real estate branding. Also, digital marketing, creative web design, quality content, SEO, etc.
While you enter the site, you can see background illustrations that have a hover effect. The homepage describes the agency and sectors where its services can be received. Besides, the menu shows its work, and services.
- Service: Branding and digital agency.
- Target Audience: Real estate, corporate, websites.
- LinkedIn: RUYA
- Instagram: ruyaglobal
- Go to website/blog: RUYA
Artmil Agency provides various services such as designing websites, new logos, and brands, high-quality print for all sizes, etc. They even promote package and product shipment for their clients.
Its site is well-designed with background videos and able to schedule your consultation on the homepage. The menu gives details of works done by Artmil, service, and clients. Also, there’re recent posts on the topic of their services.
- Service: Graphic design studio, website design, printing services.
- Target Audience: Companies, websites.
- Facebook: Artmil
- Twitter: @artmil
- Go to website/blog: Artmil
95. Studio Ouam
Studio Ouam is a team of illustrators, motion designers, developers, who manage your brand identity. They work with you on storytelling, branding, site design, digital and print media, social media content, iconography, illustration, etc.
On the site, those parts of the image will be shown on the homepage where your mouse pointer moves. Otherwise, it has a black background. Each section is animated even in those menus which give details of the company.
- Service: Graphic design studio (branding, content, illustration, packaging).
- Target Audience: Companies, websites, start-ups, illustrators.
- Facebook: studio OUAM
- Instagram: studioouam
- Go to website/blog: Studio Ouam
Unconquered is an independent branding agency that performs design, analysis, planning, content strategy, campaigns for specific brands. Also, provides service of photography, videography with graphics, animations, etc.
The website of Unconquered has impressive design and animation, yet some may feel its flashy. The homepage has videos with autopay. But the index part which describes this agency is quite simple.
- Service: Brand planning, content development.
- Target Audience: Brands, companies, websites.
- Facebook: Unconquered
- Twitter: @weareunconqrd
- Go to website/blog: Unconquered
97. Animal Logic
Animal Logic is one of the world’s leading digital studios serving its customers for over 30 years. They create stunning designs, visual effects, and animation. Their creations are mischievous bunnies in ‘Peter Rabbit, etc.
Its homepage has a video slider, brief about this agency, its latest work, etc. The menu has news, portfolio, animations, reels, and so on. Also, visit the ‘Animal Logic Entertainment’ section for realistic images and illustrations.
- Highlighted Topic: Creative digital studio.
- Target Audience: Fantasy films, movies.
- Facebook: Animal Logic
- Twitter: @animallogic
- Go to website/blog: Animal Logic
K. Podcast WordPress Website Examples
98. 99% Invisible
99% Invisible is one of the popular podcast websites with sound-rich narratives namely Roman Mars, etc. They narrate different shows which are released in episodes and also articles. You can find various topics on the podcast.
There’s a navigation bar that has episodes, articles of podcasts, ‘about’ sections for show details on the website. You can even listen to the podcast of the newly released episode of ‘Model Organism’.
- Topics Covered: Episodes and articles of architecture, infrastructure, cities, object, sound, visual, technology, history.
- Target Audience: Listeners interested in the above-mentioned field.
- Platform to listen to Podcast: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitchers, Pandora, RadioPublic.
- Facebook: 99% Invisible
- Twitter: @99piorg
- Go to website/blog: 99% Invisible
99. The Beerists
The Beerists podcast is hosted by John Rubio, Grant Davis, Laura Christie, and Mike Lambert. It’s dedicated to craft beer appreciation, support, and enjoyment. They discuss and review the sample of beer, taste, and crafting of beer.
When landing on the website, you can listen to the latest episode. They’ve added short descriptions about their episode. Also, there’s ‘New Episode Every Monday’ as a sidebar. Plus, you can listen to their archive collection.
- Topics Covered: Craft beer (beer made traditionally).
- Target Audience: Listeners interested in beer.
- Platform to listen to Podcast: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitchers.
- Facebook: The Beerists Podcast
- Twitter: @thebeerists
- Go to website/blog: The Beerists
Explore the best WordPress podcast themes if you want to build a podcast website!
L. Membership WordPress Website Examples
100. Quotes Cover
Quotes Cover membership site allows you to create a quote poster which is just an image with text over it. They provide you with advanced tools to assist with beautiful typography. Example: posters, product labels, cover pages, etc.
Its website explains each part of the poster. Also how you can use the tool to create your poster. It provides ready-made posters which are editable. Plus, you can get quote images for free.
- Membership-based content/services: Quote posters.
- Target Audience: social media users who are interested in posters, quotes.
- Membership Pricing: It’s completely free to use. But if you want to upgrade to the Pro version for more features, then the starting cost is $2.50.
- Facebook: Quotescover.com
- Go to website/blog: Quotes Cover
Fizzle was founded in 2012 by Corbett Barr and Chase Reeves to make entrepreneurship training more accessible and effective. They’ve online entrepreneurs who offer courses, weekly articles, small business guides, etc.
The website has included how and where to start your fizzle courses in a stepwise manner. You can find videos like the latest live sessions. Also, videos on various topics like business fundamentals, blogging, etc.
- Membership-based content/services: Online courses, podcasts, blogs.
- Target Audience: Online business enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, small business owners.
- Membership Pricing: It gives you a free trial for 10 days. But the starting cost of membership is $49/month.
- Twitter: @Fizzle
- Go to website/blog: Fizzle
Find out the best WordPress plugins for membership sites!
That’s all folks! We’ve arrived at the end of this article.
We’ve discussed 100+ Best WordPress site examples you should check out in 2022. Also, with their details like highlighted topics on their website, their social media accounts, and so on.
We hope this article helped you to find the best WordPress site examples. If you’ve more examples to add to our list then please mention them in the comment section.
If you have any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.